PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's new...

ElectricSoldierPorygon
April 28th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Hey to everyone at PC

Ok, a few things about me:

I am 17/m and from Australia.:D

My username is named after the infamous banned pokemon episode that caused all of those Japanese kids to have seizures.:chu:

And I own a whole heap of the pokemon games and am eagerly anticipating Pokemon XD/Cubed/Whatever you want to call it!

Lust
April 28th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Team Magma Girl
April 28th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Hallo!
I'm TMG! Its nice to meet you!
Please read and follow the rules
Have fun too.
PM me if you want to be friends. ^^

ElectricSoldierPorygon
April 28th, 2005, 04:01 PM
I would if I new how to PM..lol

Also, how do Avatars become available to you - or am I just not seeing a spot to make an avatar for myself?

Icy42
April 28th, 2005, 04:02 PM
go to quick link and you will see it there. and have fun and read the rules

Natsuki
April 28th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Go to User CP > Edit Avatar > and you can enter the url of an avatar you found yourself or pick one of the ones we have there already. ^^

And to PM someone, you can click their username in a box should drop down and one of the items should say "PM User" or something. Just click it and type your message to them. ^^

Anyways, welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^^ I'm Kelsey, it's good to meet you. Please check out the rules and if you have any mroe questions, feel free to PM me. ^^

~Kelsey

mysticmew
April 28th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Hi there, enjoy your stay and PM me if you wanna be friends.

marillmonster2000
April 28th, 2005, 05:04 PM
hey dsp!(that is your nickname now, muahahaha!)(at least, my nickname for you)(stands for dennou senshi porigon) welcome to pc! do you wanna be friends?

Icy42
April 28th, 2005, 05:14 PM
I am sorry. Any thing posted by me without proper prununciation, is posted by someone else. I never actually posted here.

Aqualad
April 28th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Welcome to PC! Post a lot and don't spam. Pm me to be friends.

MegaDitto
April 28th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Hey to everyone at PC

My username is named after the infamous banned pokemon episode that caused all of those Japanese kids to have seizures.:chu:

Ah, that episode. I have been trying to watch it but all I could get close to is pics. :\ . Well, welcome to PC. Have a great time here, follow the rules and have a wonderful time.^^

Lucid
April 28th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Hey there, welcome to PC~
Please read and follow the rules, if you have any questions, just ask. Have fun! ^^

Ninja Retsu
April 28th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Hey to everyone at PC

And I own a whole heap of the pokemon games and am eagerly anticipating Pokemon XD/Cubed/Whatever you want to call it!
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Eon-Rider
April 28th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Another member! Welcome to PC!

Kylie-chan
April 28th, 2005, 10:45 PM
I'm from Australia too! Yay! Welcome! *waves Aussie flag* XD Please read and obey the rules, and have fun. ^^
Feel free to get in contact with me:
MSN and email: [email protected]
I do have AIM, but I can't use it at the moment. ^^;
Or just PM me. Click the banner in my sig and it'll give you a page for you to type a message to me into =D
Have fun! ^~
~Kylie

Pikabloo
April 29th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

DARK MIGHTY LATIAS
April 29th, 2005, 03:01 AM
Hello! Welcome to PC, and PM me if u wanna be my friend ^_^

And I am ANOTHER 1 who lives in Aussieland! So, in where in Australia do u live? I live in NSW.

Yami_Zidane
April 29th, 2005, 03:34 AM
Hey welcome to PC, read the rules, post often and have fun ^_^

ravenstorture
April 29th, 2005, 03:54 AM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Chax
April 29th, 2005, 04:07 AM
Welcome to PC! Have a great Time!

Porygon
April 29th, 2005, 05:48 AM
Mwar, I'll bet ya wanted my username XD

Anyway, mwar, I'm Porygon, the insane mwarsayer ^_^ Welcome!

pika2000
April 29th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Hi and welcome to the community.
I'm pleased to see you here.
Read the rules and enjoy your time^^