PDA

View Full Version : darkness between light

Zero ex
April 28th, 2005, 08:10 PM
In an alternate past, there were 7 rocks created by Lucifer. The rocks have different powers one can control the fire, not create only control, other can call the darkness, other can control the earth, one can control the water, other can call the winds, one can even change the climate. Those rocks were created so a person can destroy the world, with diseases, hungry, wars, ect. When God saw from the heaven the rocks he putted a curse to each rock, the curse was, the one that uses it will be cursed forever and will be called a cursed child, including his sons and daughters will have the curse. The curses were always different. They can make you a mutant, demons, angels, whatever it is the person will be still different. 20 years later there were 14 cursed children in earth. The story begins with a king seeking the 7 rocks so he can seal them away from humanity. The kingdom was called Tarak. 3 kingdoms united with Tarak so it can be easier to find the rocks. Those kingdoms were Feraker, Xeorez, and Kixema. So the story starts with a king calling the best mercenaries so they can search for the rocks.

Now you can choose either to be normal or a cursed child.
put: Name:
Years:
Where is he from:
Experience in battle: Example: rank S assasin
apparence:
story:
Weapon:

Name: Kyo (cursed child)
Years: 18
Experience in battle: rank b assasin
apperance: red eyes(is a cursed child),with short black hair, with a cape and using black clothes.
story: Exiled of Kixema, because he is a cursed child, he starts searching for the rocks so there cant be more cursed childs. As he was searching he saw that the king of Tarak was hiring mercenaries to find those rocks, that why he joined with the king,maybe.
Weapon: 2 daggers

chrno
April 28th, 2005, 08:24 PM
i'll join man

Name:kay (deadalus)
Years:17
Where is he from:kixema
Experience in battle:assasin rank b
apparence:black hair,yellow eyes, violent, sad and sort of quite
story: (curse child), when he was young a group of people kill his family because he was a cursed child, so he wants reavenge.
Weapon:sword

Jash Ibanez
April 28th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Name: Dela (Delacroix)
Years: N.R.
Experience in battle: So high ull pee ur pants when u know
apperance: Long white hair, red eyes, xtremely dark cloths with some chains around it, dark angel wings...
story: (cursed child ) delacroix wanna take revenge at Lucifer 'cause he ws the one who start it all, searching for a way to find Lucifer he needs to seek as many places he can so he can find the answer where to find him
Weapon: Sword with white aurora

Zero ex
April 29th, 2005, 08:04 AM
the story starts when the king calls kyo, kay and Delacroix. As Kyo arrived he was somehow happy to now that now his mission will start, happy to search those rocks. Then Kay and Delacroinx arrived. As Kyo saw them he was somehow dissapointed to see that there were his new partners, but he cant judge a person by his apparence.

chrno
April 29th, 2005, 08:07 AM
kay arrive and he really dont care about the others , he only wants to know the king and see what he is going to do.

Yami_Zidane
April 29th, 2005, 08:16 AM
sounds cool i'll join
Name:Zidane
Years:16
Where is he from: Kerika
Experience in battle: rank B Warrior
apparence:Short Brown hair, Crimson eyes, prefers dark clothes but all his clothes have three holes, two in his jaket for his wings and one in his pants for his tail
story: (Cursed) When he was young, his family was killed because they were cursed, he managed to escape but to this day still worrys for his safty
Weapon: Kwan-Dao

Jash Ibanez
April 29th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Dela dont really care bout others hes just focused on lucifer and a way to find him, he ll take all sources as possible. he and his sword will face destiny

Zero ex
April 29th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Then the king screamed welcome you mercenaries, then another mercenary appear his name was Zidane, As the king was explaining the mission, King: your mission will be to retrive the rocks, so we can seal them in the Tarak temple, there are 7 rocks their names are, the dark ilussion rock, the cereberus rock, the angelic rock, and i dont now what are the other called. Kyo replied what will be our reward we must retrive them but we dont now what will be the reward, the king said the reward will be 100,000,000 gold or we can communicate with the heaven and make you can go to heaven and not to hell or purgatory. Kyo replied then, i will accept the misson, but i will not take care of this children if they die that will not be my problem.

bass sp
April 29th, 2005, 02:56 PM
hey i will join
Name: Jone Espectrum.
years: 39
where is he from: ?
experience in battle: A+ warrior
apparence: palid, his eyes are black, and serious.
story: (cursed) ?
Weapon: none

As he enter the room he seriously saw Zidane and telled to him we must be partners you are the only prepared curse children here. then jone said ha! dont make me laugh do you think god will accept us in heaven, are you insane we are his cursed child, we are his sons of darkness the ones that can bring darkness to this world! and you boy (Kyo) hold your tongue i am the most experienced, i will not need you to protect me.

Jash Ibanez
April 29th, 2005, 06:56 PM
In the shadows of the room there were Dela n Kay they didnt put any attention to wut jone said to zidane but all up a sudden Dela and Kay stared at each other with fire in their eyes as if they wanna start up a fight, they really didnt like each other since the 1st day they met. All up a sudden Dela took out his sword and point it to Kay but at the exactly same moment that Dela took it out he also took it out and face it to Dela

Zero ex
April 29th, 2005, 07:04 PM
as kyo saw dela and kay, that were starting a battle, the king said You two! Stop fighting, now you will be partners, you must be friends, then Kyo said if i must be friends of these idiots then i think i will do the mission alone.

chrno
April 29th, 2005, 07:27 PM
im not putting attention to anythink, just thinking of how to find the rocks and lisening to the other ignorant discussions of dela and the others, i scream get a hell of here, and in that moment i go out of the place and quickly start the searching, but at first i break the door down so everybody get more late

Jash Ibanez
April 29th, 2005, 07:45 PM
All of a sudden kay became in a really bad mod or he ws just crazy 'cause he ws like "u cursed children ur all gonna die in hell" and he screamed as a girl idk but he ws crazy , then kyo punch him on his face so he could shout up but kyo exceed with his incredibler force that he made faint, suddenly the king called them all but kay didnt go 'cause he ws fainted, the king called them to xplain detail for detail about the mission

bass sp
April 29th, 2005, 08:02 PM
now this is strange... which is the real one the one that kay is fainted or that kai escaped?

Jash Ibanez
April 29th, 2005, 08:05 PM
he fainted lol he wanted to escape but 1st kyo punch him on his face :P

chrno
April 29th, 2005, 08:17 PM
hey! i am already searching the rocks

bass sp
April 29th, 2005, 08:22 PM
hey lets continue with the roleplay, or bring Zero ex so he can put this clear, as far as i know you are fainted and in your dreams searching for the rocks.

Jash Ibanez
April 29th, 2005, 08:23 PM
No!!!! we didnt told kay to go that way thats the way to the dead end, in a matter of minutes kay will come back 'cause he hasnt no other way , thats y we should have waited for him to wake up and told him all about the mission that the king told us

chrno
April 29th, 2005, 08:31 PM
just continue with the role, i am already out searching, i dont care about the king`s mission

Zero ex
April 29th, 2005, 08:44 PM
then as all those strange things happened, the king told to all that now the mission will start, he told us that we must go tu sherijer, because there is one of the rocks in the Forbiden forest of death, Kyo then said that means now the mission will start by tomorrow we will let of but you must give us some gold, in the journey we need to eat and we need a place to sleep, plus new clothes so we cannt be recognized, remeber we are cursed child one bad part of that is that we are always hunted.

Yami_Zidane
April 29th, 2005, 10:59 PM
OoC: hmm...people telling me what to do! this is what i get for leaving for the night, can someone give me a quick summary?

Zero ex
April 30th, 2005, 09:46 AM
OoC: hmm...people telling me what to do! this is what i get for leaving for the night, can someone give me a quick summary?
lol is because with Jash and chrno all began to be crazy but now this how it really is, The king come and explained the mission then I(Kyo) said that he will not take care of all the children. Jone come and told Zidane something told some things that we cant be accepted in heaven, some minutes later i punched Kay, why, idont now Jash put that, other minutes later Kay woke up and escaped and now we will be going to sherijer.

The king gave some gold to Kyo(3000) for their need, Kyo telled to Jone maybe you are the bigest in age but you arent the more powerfull, as Kyo was departing he exclamed now lets go, we need to find those rocks!

bass sp
April 30th, 2005, 03:27 PM
When kyo exclamed that, i laughed and told to Kyo hey surely you are a stupid youngman, maybe these "partners" can be stupid to, then i changed the voice to a seriously voice, you now Dela we are heading to the forest of death, the legends have told that most of the persons that enter that forest never return.. at least there is a rock that rock must be the black ilusions rock.

Jash Ibanez
April 30th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Haha but those people where normal ones but we r the cursed children theres more possibiltity that we r coming bak. K lets get going to "sherijer" also known as forest of death. Hey kyo is there a possibility that kay come bak? 'cause he scape didnt he , i dont see him in anywhere well anyway lets get going!!!

Zero ex
April 30th, 2005, 07:22 PM
As dela told that to Kyo, kyo replied, i dont care if he die or need our help, that must not bother you he isnt our problem, now we need to go to the town of Gaiga, from there we can go to Sherijer. Then they departed to Gaiga the city of the prisioners, of the bandits and assasins.

bass sp
April 30th, 2005, 07:42 PM
As I heard Gaiga i telled to Delacroix, in that city there are lots of hunters, they can kill you if you dont disguise yourself, maybe in that city there are the best cursed childs hunters in this kingdom. As we were walking i saw a shadow, i know that it was Kay, so i telled to Kyo look "smarty-boy" there is a hunter!

Jash Ibanez
April 30th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Hey Jone ur right but i still wanna fight , "the more experience, the more chances ill have kill that Lucifer grrrrrr that Lu" anyway ill fight r u ? im pretty sure ur gonna after all ur a cursed child lets go

Zero ex
April 30th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Who is that hunter! i replied, and told seconds later to delacroix, we will not be able to see lucifer if that hunter kills us, Lets now the hunt start.

Jash Ibanez
April 30th, 2005, 07:59 PM
am pretty sure hes not gonna even though hes kay i have an ability to see in the dark sides of the shadows and his definitly kay. Secs l8r Dela,Jone n Kyo reach where kay ws but they found out that kay ws possessed!!!

bass sp
April 30th, 2005, 08:09 PM
as they reached, jane thought, where in the world is Zidane? Then Jone told to Kyo and Delacroix hey i will search for Zidane you do what you must do, kill him.

chrno
April 30th, 2005, 08:24 PM
jaja , im not posseses i am just walking around searching, know that you find me i join with you to search together the rock, but if you want a fight i do it

Zero ex
April 30th, 2005, 08:32 PM
I now he will need our help, suddenly lots of real hunters appeared and one of those exclamed look the cursed child, other one replied how do you now they are curse children?, the man telled to him look to that clothes he is the wanted, Kyo, he killed 20 persons here, dont you remember, the other responded now i remember. Suddenly one hunter attacks Kay.

chrno
April 30th, 2005, 08:38 PM
i jump and get a side of kyo and dela, i take out the sword to be ready for an attack

Zero ex
April 30th, 2005, 08:41 PM
as the fight started, i killed one hunter, maybe the hapiness of a fight come to my head, as we were fighting, from the entrance camed other two hunters and one attacked Delacroix and the other shoot to him a arrow.

Jash Ibanez
April 30th, 2005, 08:42 PM
just do wut u want kay but whenever u get in trouble just let me know , i rather not kill inocent people

Jash Ibanez
April 30th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Just an arrow is that all wut u got? stupid hunters kay , kyo finish them

chrno
April 30th, 2005, 08:57 PM
jaja do you think i obey you !? dont make me laught, i am already figthing with two hunters

Zero ex
May 1st, 2005, 09:01 AM
As I heard what Kay said I replied hey you moron he telled me not you, but still Delacroix are you a chiken why dont you fight to. Then with my daggers I make a double slash cut and killed 3 hunters. I telled to Kay 3 more to go and we can enter this city.

Jash Ibanez
May 1st, 2005, 11:15 AM
Give me a break we've walked like for 2 hours to get here n now we have to fight!!! give me a break "well here i go!!!" DemoN CurseD SlasH!!!!

bass sp
May 1st, 2005, 06:45 PM
As i was searching for Zidane" i saw from a far far place that Kyo,Kay and Dela were fighting with the hunters. then one hunter came to me and telled to me, sir we cant defeat those cursed childs, you are our boss what must we do? Then a replied to him, then stop the battle, i dont want them death i only wanted to see the truly power of those cursed child. Then the hunter replied Then you were using us, thanks to you most of my friends have died in that battle. As i heard i said. That must mean that you dont have many friends, but i will give you something, a fast death. I used my special cursed technique only by moving my hand i killed him, my tech consists in putting pressure in my enemy body that means that from all his holes(ears,eyes, and other places) the blood will start to came out.

Zero ex
May 1st, 2005, 06:51 PM
As we finish them, i told to Dela and and Kay we must enter to the city, as i were in the entrance i thought were the heck is Jone, for a adult he is a stupid. Then i enter to the town, as i enter i saw that all the people saw my sword when i saw it, i forget to clean my sword and it was filled with the hunters blood.

Jash Ibanez
May 1st, 2005, 07:01 PM
As we entered to the city i speak out loud to the people on the city "if anyone wanna die just come to us and well get sure u have a nice and painful death, if u dont wanna then continue wut u were doing and dont dare try to kill us" as soon as i said that people got scared n anyone dare to even speak to us unless we ask them some questions

Zero ex
May 1st, 2005, 07:08 PM
As i hear what Dela said, i was embarrased, because now all the people will think im with a crazy assasin (Dela), a jerk (Kay), and a chiken (jone). Then i told a question to a man, Where is the forest of death? He ignored me and run off. As i saw that i thought thanks to Dela all are afraid of me, o i was forgetting the blood in my sword.

bass sp
May 2nd, 2005, 01:59 PM
OoC: hey Zero ex you put forest of them and not of death lol.

Then when i killed him, I go to Gaiga city, as i saw them a person exclamed to me, Sir those are cursed children kill them. Then i told to all the people, these are new hunters, the new Gaiga hunters(its a lie). ]Then i told to Kay, Kyo and Dela, come on we must go with the elder, he have the key to open the temple that is inside of the forest of death.

chrno
May 2nd, 2005, 06:31 PM
i say to dela and kyo, do we really have to follow that guy?, i wanna get some meat i am very hungry from fighting with does stupid hunters, anyway the faster we get to the forest the quiclier we finish the job, i wanna real battle

Zero ex
May 2nd, 2005, 07:04 PM
As i heard that, i told to Jone hey you go with the elder we will go for some supplies, and for new weapons. Jone in one hour we will see you in the elder house. Then i told to Kay dont cry will go for food, and for some new armor our armor is really old. Then i left to the shop for some supplies and new armor.

chrno
May 2nd, 2005, 07:14 PM
i follow kyo, i said: its a good idea i think i need new weapons, armors and MEAT to be ready

bass sp
May 2nd, 2005, 07:28 PM
Then i told to Dela go with them i must go alone with the elder, then i said in my mind(so this means your character cant now this) Its better for me, that they go, i must kill the elder and steal the key for the temple, besibes if i use my shadow trick no will see me.

Zero ex
May 3rd, 2005, 01:07 PM
As we left Jone, i told to Kay, hey lets go first for the weapons then we can go for the food, then i saw that dela wasnt with us and i said Hey Kay did Dela stayed with Jone?

chrno
May 3rd, 2005, 01:32 PM
i dont know i dont care about him, i just want some meat and weapons, but i think he is not with jone

Jash Ibanez
May 3rd, 2005, 07:42 PM
Ahhh!! thats the best rest i ever had, Huh!! but wheres everyone else? Mmm O i got a great idea ill follow this blood stains in the floor in order to ask someone for some supplies. O yeah theres a man. Hey you bloody man, ill tell you something ok? Go get me some food supplies and the mysterous cursed sword of your kingdom, i know you have one and if you dont get me wut im asking you ill make of your body an armor and ill drink all of your blood as a refreshing soda o and i forgot all be sure you have a nice and painful death. As soon as the man heard that he quickly went to find the requestings. As he came back he brought all the food supplies and a fake sword, but Dela as a swordmaster he knows to identify them and hee saw it was fake so Dela said. "As I said before". Then Dela already with his food supplies and already refreashed he went looking for the others. An hour l8er at a far view he saw Jone in a mysterous way so he planned to watch him without being noticed.

Zero ex
May 3rd, 2005, 07:47 PM
then as i saw to my right side i saw far far away to dela doing some things, so i told to Kay hey Dela is strange somehow like you, at least he is not a jerk, as we bought some supllies, i said now lets go with jone and the crazy man.

chrno
May 3rd, 2005, 07:50 PM
man i havent eat anything, well i can buy something express in the way ;)

bass sp
May 3rd, 2005, 07:54 PM
As i enter to the elders house i told to the elder, I need the key to open the temple of the ilusions, The elder replied by saying, no i wont give it to you, remember that rock must stay here, I got angry because he didnt want to give me the key so i told to him if you will not give me the rock i will kill you, the elder replied then kill me, I got mad and moved my hand suddenly the blood start to flood from his eyes and mouth, and said you bastard you must go to hell, you cant go to he...v..e...n. then i stole the key and go outside with dela.

Jash Ibanez
May 3rd, 2005, 08:13 PM
Heyyy Jone i saw you from a far view and i tried to follow you so we can fight together as a team o by the way i saw kay and kyo in the way and they were like following me, i tried to hide from them because kay seemed like he was very hungry and i didnt want to give him from my food supplies

bass sp
May 3rd, 2005, 08:18 PM
When i heard him, i was saying in my mind, o shoot that little brat saw what i did, so i like if i was a inocent person told to him, the elder gave me the key for the temple, tell those "kids" i will be in the entrance of the forest of death.

chrno
May 3rd, 2005, 08:19 PM
i'll may eat you dela!, but i already get a taco, so you are very lucky XD

Jash Ibanez
May 3rd, 2005, 08:28 PM
Haha you kay do u think you can eat me? Youll need like 159 more years of consqutive training in order to defeat me, but at those years i should not even move a finger or itll add the number of years. Oh i remembered that i was gonna say something to you guys (kyo n kay) i just found out that Jone killed the elder in order to get the key, do u want some blood? Ive just retrived all the blood of the elder's body, it was delicious. Well Jone kill him because he had his reasons there's no other way. Ohh I almost forgot he told me to tell you to met him at the entrance of the forest of death.

Zero ex
May 4th, 2005, 12:23 PM
As i heard that Jone kill the elder i start to laugh and told to Dela sure really big liar, Jone killing some one, plese dont say anything more, remember when we were fighting the hunters in that time Jone escaped from the battle, now lets get moving to the forest, o and Kay weere did you got that taco? we didnt go to a taco shop.

chrno
May 4th, 2005, 12:29 PM
the thing is that you didnt see me ;) , well lets go to the forest

Jash Ibanez
May 4th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Oh Kyo do you know the route to the forest?

Zero ex
May 4th, 2005, 12:40 PM
As Dela said that i told to him, oo what is that? is a place with lots of trees, ooo i remeber its a forest!!!!, Then i saw Kay and i told to him eat your stupid tacos we are near the entrance, if someone attack us what will you do throw your stupid taco, eat them fast or throw them, we must see if there is no enemy inside the forest.

Jash Ibanez
May 4th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Noo dont eat eat that taco so fast or you will throw up and im not planning you to give you blood from the one i got from the elder )P So do whatever you want, ok lets get going i think Jone is already waiting for us

chrno
May 4th, 2005, 12:43 PM
hey hey shut up, i do what i want to do with my stupid tacos, do you want one? anybody?

Jash Ibanez
May 4th, 2005, 12:47 PM
No thanks *he thinks that if he gave me that taco i would give him from my food supplies but im not gonna* )P I just ate before i saw you guys XP

Zero ex
May 4th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Now as we where going to the entrance i told to Kay, If we eat your Tacos we will becom jerks like you, all your germs are in those tacos. As we arrived we saw Jone and i told to him, hey Jone this Crazy is saying that you kill the elder, arent you mad for that Lie?

chrno
May 4th, 2005, 12:53 PM
!@#$!" ok (are this guys in diet,well i guess thats why they are fat) tacoss rule man!

Zero ex
May 4th, 2005, 01:07 PM
I Replied to Kay said that word to me again you are death man, I dont like morons like you to be disrespectfull to me, the same goes for you Dela try to say it to me and you will be death in seconds, remember i do not need 159 years of experience to kill you.

Jash Ibanez
May 4th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Id never told you 159 years to you, because your power is so mysterous that i cant sense it , about that thing i only referred to kay because hes power is like O well you know you can sense it also cant you?

chrno
May 4th, 2005, 01:24 PM
jaja you bunch of ignorants, you will be surprise soon

bass sp
May 4th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Then i replied to Kyo he is just a liar, now lets go to the temple, then i told anly to Dela, if you talk i promise i will kill you, i am more powerful in battle than those two, o and i was forgetting my transformation is not normal like yours and the ones of those two.

Jash Ibanez
May 4th, 2005, 01:34 PM
How can you say that you havent seen my transformation and itll surprise you as soon as you see it but i gotta save my energy so youll have to wait you dont even know where i came from im really not from Feraker

chrno
May 4th, 2005, 01:41 PM
yeah yeah , you are very strong we know (fools) , lets go on and shut up

bass sp
May 4th, 2005, 01:44 PM
You now Dela, im not normal like you could be a vampire or what ever but my transfomation is really different thanks to god and the 7 head demon, you now i was punished by god for trying to teal the water of life, thats why i will always have those scars that see like crros bleeding, as the 7-head demon entered of that he make a deal to me, if i bring to him the 7 rocks he will make me imortal, so he gaved to me more power so i can kill all the one that wants that rocks, all of you think lucifer is the bad guy, he is just a stupid compared with the 7-head demon, that demon gave me the power to control the air, with this power i shall kill Lucifer. Then i exclamed, Now lets go to the temple.

Zero ex
May 4th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Then we walked for hours, until we arrived to the Temple, The doors where made of gold, but when i saw the floor, i saw bodies everywhere. I said Jone what the .... have happened here, all this bodies there are even bodies of kids! Then from the top of the temple, some kind of demons appear telling you shall die.....you shall die...... then one of the demons try to attack me, but i evade the attack, then the other demon grabbed me and throw me to Kay.

chrno
May 4th, 2005, 01:59 PM
i stop kyo from falling, then i jump and cut in two a demon that was trying to punch me, then kyo stand up, i said be careful they are everywere, jone we have to enter the temple they are alot of pandemonium demons

Zero ex
May 4th, 2005, 02:02 PM
Then i said, now i will have to kill them and i dont want to say it but thanks Kay for helping me, in the count of three run to the temple, 1,2,3 then when i said 3 i throw some holy water to the demons and a flash of light appear, now lets go, Jone use your key.

bass sp
May 4th, 2005, 02:09 PM
then i used the key,the door opened as it was oppening i said in my mind, at last i am in the temple, i must have the rock no matter what. Then i grabbed the rock and start to laugh.

chrno
May 4th, 2005, 02:14 PM
hey wats up with you ? having a bunch of demons is not very fun, ow you got the rock, know lets go

bass sp
May 4th, 2005, 02:21 PM
You....would...not...go i said, i...must....use...the....rock....jajajaja....i must....kill....you...then i came to my normal self, you now those demons are my friends, you Kyo killed some i must kill you i need to kill you, I will give you a oportunity to join me, you to Dela and you Kay are welcome to join, What wouldo you say?

Zero ex
May 4th, 2005, 02:24 PM
I replied to Jone, i will not join you, but if you are going to be in my way, then i will kill you, i can finally now i can go to heaven and you try to destroy my dream.

chrno
May 4th, 2005, 02:27 PM
i'll join you jone, i am not happy with this stupid missions i need some fun

Zero ex
May 4th, 2005, 02:29 PM
You, bastard i tought i can trust but i cant, if you will be in my way to acomplish my dream i will kill you, curse child vs curse child, Dela will you join me?

Jash Ibanez
May 4th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Of course because we need to be balance dont we, and so i dont matter wut the hell is going on i just wanna kill my betreyal ( NONE OF YOUR BUSYNESS )(Neither Kay nor Jone if thats what you though) and I wanna... Why am I telling you this? Ill join you count on me. Lets join forces and remember to fight as a team kyo. Oh and dont worry you can trust me. Oh before we get started do you remembered I told you Jone killed the elder and you didnt trust me, well he did but I didnt care I should had. And I did retrived the elder's blood im so embaressed but im addicted to it, do you want some?

Zero ex
May 4th, 2005, 05:28 PM
No! I dont want, but lets get starting, o and forgive me if i telled you liar but i need proof so when we beat this thrash we can go and see the body, Dela you go for Kay i must kill Jone!

bass sp
May 4th, 2005, 06:03 PM
That means we should start, is time to use my transformation! Suddenly his body start to get larger, blood start flowing from my eyes, from the cross-shape scar that god putted in me, my body was covered with deadly poison, then i told to all, look at me im a different cursed child, i dont have wings and when i transform i suffer thanks to this scars, now is time to die, then i punched Kyo.

Zero ex
May 4th, 2005, 06:08 PM
He punched me with so much strenght that i was thrown, then i told in my mind, this power...its imposible to see this, when he punched he use his tech and open my skin then when i got up i was weak for the poison that was injected to me, i said Dela we must kill them fast Jone injected to me some poison i have like 20 minutes before i lose all my strength

Jash Ibanez
May 4th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Ahhhh Joneeee, Kayyyyy, you are all gonna pay the price for hurting my friend and you Kay because you betrayed us. As soon as Dela said those words he got his 6 vampire wings out of his skin. His hair turned from white to red as the blood color. And his sword got a larger white aurora. As he got transformed he summoned "Guilt knights"(5 monsters that surround him as a barrier and attack anyone the tryed to attack Dela) as soon as this happened Delacroix run at the speed or light or even faster throu Kay and grabbed him from his neck and told him. I never liked you not even when you were in our team. As soon as this words came out from Delacroix he kicked his stomach.

bass sp
May 4th, 2005, 06:35 PM
As i saw what dela was doing, i go to him and grabbed him with the same tech i used to kyo, injecting some poison, and said, you stupid if you wont help killing these brats, then go away and throwed Dela to where kyo was.

Zero ex
May 4th, 2005, 06:42 PM
As i saw that Jone punched Dela i tell angry to Jone you bastard, it was a 1 in 1 battle, Dela are you alright.

Jash Ibanez
May 4th, 2005, 06:42 PM
I stand up and with my face facing down i said "hahahaha u fool dont you know who i am?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im one of gods best pals!!! Havent you ever heard about the story of the 3 knight that fought ones for the universe sake? Well those 3 were God, Lucifer, and Me I cant be killed by your stupid bite!!! Im in charge of the worlds order in this universe, god of heaven and Lucifer of Hell , I have more power than wut you think I do

bass sp
May 4th, 2005, 06:49 PM
first of all dela, i didnt bite you, and those are thrash i am partner of the real thing the 7 head demon, the legends tell that Lucifer and god sealed him from this world, even Lucifer is trash and he gave me some of his power, soon when i give the 7 rocks to him he will destroy this world, and to beat lucifer and god, if you were one of the big 3 then you are trash of that team, now i will show the real power of the seven.head demon, suddenly the temple start moving, time to use the rock, as the rock activated, I make ilusions of me like we were 15 Jone's in the field now time to die.

chrno
May 4th, 2005, 06:55 PM
hahahahaha, as i laugh i become crazy and a giant dark demon wings of 2 and a half meter long came out of my back, my hair become white and long and blood start to fall from my eye, i move and with the wings i punch dela in the face and then make a lot of wind with them and make him go back

Jash Ibanez
May 4th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Haha Lucifer and God told me that you were nothin but they didnt wanna waste even a percent of their power in you because you are just one of those who wanna conquer the world or destroy it whatever, the case is that you are one of them. Why dont you people make a bigger clan so the battle could be more intersting? Anyway as i was talking i already i evade Kay's attack and already punched him in his 7 weak points with no much power but itll have a surprising effect in about a minute

Zero ex
May 4th, 2005, 07:05 PM
As i saw them fighting, i tought i cant do nothing, not even transform, im really weak thanks to the poison, i must do something or we will lose, then i saw Jone in behindof Dela, and i exclamed to Dela, Dela behind you Jone dont understimate him, he is a...... and i fainted.

Jash Ibanez
May 4th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Holy cow!!!! but Lucky me i got some of god's items *elixir* hey kyo

Zero ex
May 4th, 2005, 07:18 PM
suddenly, I waked up with all my energy, and i told to Dela whats going on, all my energy restaured now i feel like my normal self, suddenly some angel wings come out from me and i said lets rock, Dela!

chrno
May 4th, 2005, 07:18 PM
hahahaha , light speed eh !?, its just a waste, even without light speed you cant hit that times, my armor protects the only 3 weak points that i have, this armor was made with a skin of the 7 head dragon, pathetic haha dela, as jone says, you are just the trash of the team

Jash Ibanez
May 4th, 2005, 07:22 PM
3,2,1, 0 the effect has just begun I just said that( 7 weak points ) to distract you but now i destroyed your armor and you are useless

bass sp
May 4th, 2005, 07:22 PM
I angry told to Kay they tell you lies your armor isnt from my boss.. Dela i feel sorry for you the most powerful living thing in all the universe is the 7-head dragon, I didnt want gods or lucifers help, i wante the 7 demon head power now i am even stronger than lucifer, jajajaja now all the ilusions attack those brats!!!

Zero ex
May 4th, 2005, 07:29 PM
I was happy to see my transformation, the only one that is not a demon lol, Then i use my light powers to make my daggers even more powerful, then i used my cursed tech or my holy tech and destroyed 5 ilusions of Jone, and telled you cant beat us now, now Dela lets join our attacks!! As i was making a holy power that can combines with darkness now Dela lets unite our attacks, make one dark attack.

Jash Ibanez
May 4th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Here i go lets make the unision attack, darkness, with your holy power
3, 2, 1, Nows the time Kyo!!!!!!!!1

Zero ex
May 4th, 2005, 07:34 PM
As we make our biggest attack, i screamed haaaaa but for using most of my energy suddenly it make a explosion, it even destroyed the temple.

Jash Ibanez
May 4th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Hey kyo take this my last elixir i have, you might need it more than wut I do *elixir*

bass sp
May 4th, 2005, 07:39 PM
then i as the explosion ocurred the 7-head demon teleported me and Kay to his world and tell us, you have accomplished the mission give teh rock, i shall give you more power. Hand the rock, i repplied here it is now give us power, we want to be more powerful, o i forgot this is my new partner and your new slave.

Jash Ibanez
May 4th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Haha hey kyo look wut i found is the rock!!!!! they drop it or something but look here it is!! O false alarm this isnt the rock of them, but wait a minute this is the second rock that the king told us about , remember he told us about 7? well this is actually the second one

chrno
May 4th, 2005, 08:03 PM
i'll be loyal, i am going to find the rocks give them to you and gain more power

Zero ex
May 4th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Then after i used the elixir i told to dela, thanks for the elixir, but they arent death, their bodies arent here, we must return with the king, lets go, as we were walking my wings desappered, and i telled to Dela lets go to the inn.

bass sp
May 5th, 2005, 11:49 AM
The 7-demon head said, you "Kay" must show your loyalty by bringing the other 6 rocks, more power per rock, once i have all i can go to the world and destroy it, but by joning me you will survive, but remember if you betray me i will slowly kill you, starting from your heart,then your body and finally death. Then i told to Kay, he is not a liar so if you betray us you shall die, now we must go for the other 6 rocks lets go for the one that is in Tarak temple.

Zero ex
May 5th, 2005, 12:01 PM
As we enter Gaiga city, a man screamed, look! there they are the ones that killed the elder! You betrayed Jone you arent new hunters, you stole the key for the temple! then i told to Dela we must go out of here quickly, we cannt kill more innocent people, then i tought there is a way we need to use our transformation, but with my remaining energy i can only stay like 5 minutes in angel mode, its better than nothing, Then i exclamed, Dela transform now we must escape!!

chrno
May 5th, 2005, 12:02 PM
i will not betray , i'll be loyal and bring the rocks, ok lets go to the temple first than the other 2

Jash Ibanez
May 5th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Nooo i wont transform kyo but ill only get my wings out of my body so we can be able to escape from the city, lucky me i dont need to use any energy to take my wings out XD

Zero ex
May 5th, 2005, 04:18 PM
You dela, i dont know anything of you but, then take your wings out, i use energy so i have 5 min. to escape, now Dela, suddenly the angel wings came from my back and i exclamed lets escape now!!!!

bass sp
May 5th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Then the demon told us, then go,go to the Tarak temple but i have an idea, one of you go for the rock, the other one go for the Tarak princess, that wey the king will be distracted for his daughter, Then i replied ok, you Kay, you go for the princess i will go for the rock, do you understand. Now i will be heading to Tarak sir, lets go Kay.

Jash Ibanez
May 5th, 2005, 07:25 PM
As kyo and Dela were flying. Hey kyo i got a question. Where are we heading now? Weve already lost the hunters

Zero ex
May 5th, 2005, 07:30 PM
As i heard What Dela said, i told to him, to Tarak but first we must go down, i have no more energy to stay transformed, As i landed the wings disappeared, now like in some 14 min. we will arrive lets move Dela.

chrno
May 5th, 2005, 07:36 PM
ok i'll go for the princess, what should i do with her? kill her or what?

Zero ex
May 5th, 2005, 07:41 PM
As we arrive we saw the king, and once we tell him all that has happened, he told us, im disappointed of both of you, you are cursed you must have taken away the rock from them, now you shall recover some energy go and sleep there are some rooms choose one and stay there, then i replied, King are there any persons that want to join us, the king then said so far no, but maybe this night someone could come or something.

OoC: if some one wants to join, then join now, we need more persons so we can do a better roleplay.

Jash Ibanez
May 5th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Hey king may i sleep in the prinsses' room XD that way i would protect her if something happens to her XP

Zero ex
May 5th, 2005, 07:59 PM
As the king hear that he said well if it is free then go, but stay outside her room i dont want you in the room, then i told to Dela jaj you pervert, want to see the princess and when she sleep you will act.

Jash Ibanez
May 5th, 2005, 08:05 PM
Mmm i want to protect her is something happens to her and shes so pretty anyway XP

Zero ex
May 5th, 2005, 08:12 PM
As i heard that, i said to Dela ok pervert only please dont do anything, you now what im saying, now i shall go to my room maybe tomorrow there will be more persons that want to help, hey i will be in room 35 if something happens only come. Then i leaved my room and got to mine and get some sleep.

Jash Ibanez
May 5th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Ok but as the king said ill stay outside her room if something happens then ill be more prepared XP and dont know what else might happen XP Ill be here if you need anything, ive recently been having this sleeping problems so ill stay alert XD

Zero ex
May 6th, 2005, 06:10 PM
As i arrived to the room, i saw from the window some shadows, and i thought that must be Delas shadow, then i go to the bed and sleep, Then i wake up and saw blood in the floor, i thought what the..., then i saw a Knight, with a head in its hands then i waked up, and i say what the......

chrno
May 6th, 2005, 07:03 PM
suddenly the demon teleported me to the room of the princess, i cover the mouth of the princess with my hand and i take her out of the window and escape, i fly farther and farther so that when they discover that kidnap i'll be very far, so they distract more from going to the temple

bass sp
May 6th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Then the 7-head demon told to me, now Jone go for the rock, they will be distracted by Kay. Then the 7-head Demon teleported me to Tarak, some people saw me like strange because, i appear like of nothing, I told to those persons, huh sleeping late that was a wrong choice, now i shall kill all of you.

Zero ex
May 6th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Then i go out og the room and said What a nightmare!, At least i have regained some energy now i will go with the "vampire" and see if he is still outside the room. Then as i was walking i saw the king talking with another person i thought, Maybe the king cant sleep, then i hear their talk, the man was saying, king there is a monster, he have killed some villagers, please help us the king only saw me and told to me go Kyo, Go and chase that monster, i replied, hoe did you saw me, now i must go, I grabbed my sword and run to see were is that monster.

Jash Ibanez
May 6th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Huh did i fell asleep? Well ill go to the princess room to see if everything is all right XD Heyyyy princess!!! Woaaaa she's isnt here, lol i knew it since the begging they were going to kidnap her so i put it in a safer room and i put an imposter in this one, i should had said my kool plan to the king XD i forgot XD I went to the king and said "O hey king i forgot i told you that i put the princess in another room XP" then he told me "Ohh thanks for doing it but go quickly go find Kyo i told him she got kidnapped" Then i went to Kyo he hadnt left the castle by the time i saw him and told him XD

link_
May 7th, 2005, 09:45 AM
Hey, I want to join.

Name: Kei
Years: 18
Where am I from: Tarak
Experience in battle: rank A sage
apparence: brown hair, dark green eyes, wearing a dark blue cape
story: (cursed) my family committed suicide because they were cursed and I go in search of vengeance against Lucifer for that.
Weapon: stave

Zero ex
May 7th, 2005, 12:15 PM
OoC: you can join.

Then the king go upstairs where Dela was and the king told to Dela, where is the Princess?

As i was running i saw blood in the floor, i said o no how many people could have died, this is masacre, now i must find that bastard that killed these innocent people.

chrno
May 7th, 2005, 08:20 PM
as i was flying, i think, well it will be more easy if i go with the demon and keep the princes there, i teleported to the place were the demon was, the princes was awaking when she see me and the demon and screams,; "what a ***!" i cover his mouth so she can shut up, but she faint, i think; its she dead!?, well aslong as the other 2 get busy i dont care.

bass sp
May 7th, 2005, 08:24 PM
Then as i saw that Kyo, i thought maybe is better to show up and kill him, that way he will not be able to go for the rocks, then i go out and exclamed, time to die Kyo!!

The Demon told to Kay, kay is she death? if she is death, i will punish you, we need her alive so you can acomplish your mission.

chrno
May 7th, 2005, 08:31 PM
yeah she is alive, she just faint beacuse of the surprise, and for what do we need her ?

Zero ex
May 7th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Then i said to Jone so you were the one.....you killed all these innocent people only to haunt us? I must kill you i will not forgive you, all these only to kill me, suddenly the angel wings came out, now you must die! I started the fight attacking him with my daggers.

link_
May 7th, 2005, 08:33 PM
I went with the king and I asked him if I could join him. But what I really wanted was the reward.

bass sp
May 7th, 2005, 08:35 PM
I cant avoid Kyos attack, and when hitted me i said, what the ****, was that attack it was even stronger than yesterdays attacks, then i make a smile and told to Kyo, you will regret that no its time to finish you, and i attacked Kyo.

The Demon told to Kay, we need her if we have her the king will only be searching for the princess and not for the rocks, now go and help Jone, maybe he will need help to find that rock.

Zero ex
May 7th, 2005, 08:41 PM
The king told to Kei, you can join, we need all the help we can afford, now Kei, your first mission is to go and help Kyo find that assasin.

I avoided the attack and told to Jone, is that all you have got i think you are weaker than yesterday, suddenly i start to bleed, o i forgot his tech, now i will use my secret tech, i start attacking him to fast( 1 attack is equal to 7 attaks) I tought if he thinks i can move fast then there will be no problem.

chrno
May 7th, 2005, 08:48 PM
ok i'll go, as i return to the city i start searching for jone, at last i saw him fighting with kyo,so i quickly go down to earth and punch kyo from the back to make him stop attacking jone

link_
May 7th, 2005, 08:51 PM
I went to find Kyo. I had some difficult time but at last I did it. But for my surprise, he was in a battle, I wonder who was he battling with. Since he was the one I was supposed to help, I started fighting also using my powerful magic attacks

Zero ex
May 8th, 2005, 09:14 AM
As Kay punched me i lost all my concentration and stop attacking, then some magic powers came from a person attacking Kay, i told to that man who are you? Are you here to help me or to destry me?

link_
May 8th, 2005, 09:33 AM
--Hello, I'm Kei and I'm here to help you, Kyo, to find eeem..("what was my mission about??")...oh yes, to find an assasin.. yes.-- I continued attacking the man with my stave...

bass sp
May 8th, 2005, 09:43 AM
Kay, you go and battle that little magicman, i shall kill Kyo, Now its time to transform i said. Suddenly my body start to change all around my body have poison, Now lets see what you have got Kyo, then i used my special tech, and i told to him i called these the cutting wind.

Jash Ibanez
May 8th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Mean while in the castle, Dela was taking a break, drinking some blood, and waiting for the others to come. Then Dela got a great idea "Im gonna go with the princess XD" as he got to her he saw he'd made a mistake and he saw the the pricess was another one and that they did kidnapped the princess. Then Dela told the king wut happened and he said "Oh boy" he also said "know go and find the pricess!!! You @#"!/#!!" then Dela said "Why me? Why dont you go I wanna take a break XP"

Zero ex
May 9th, 2005, 12:02 PM
As i evaded the attack, i told to him you are slower in that form. So i told to him you cant beat me i have more sthrength that what you think. Now i shall use my tech, suddenly some holy power come and attacked Jone.

bass sp
May 9th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Then a knight appeared, and told to me, Jone you are a stupid you arent doing the mission, I must punish you. Then he make a soul attack and hitted me and he said i will make 10 seconds 72 hours, you will suffer 72 hours. Then as he was attacking my soul i start screaming please forgive me my lord, then as the 10 seconds passed he told to me, now go and complete the mission. As i go to the temple, the knight told to Kay now you shall see my power, you shall see them die. The knight told to Kyo, You, maybe you could be a worthy enemy, but about you magician, you cant beat me I am inmmune to Magic and soul attacks, and Kay if you dont now who i am, i am one of the 7 demon heads.

chrno
May 9th, 2005, 06:59 PM
7 demon heads in form of a knight?. i am gonna kill that little magician brat, as i say that, i jump and cut him with my sword, then i laught and make my special tech, "scream of hell", a dark aura sorrounds me, and were key was the ground start to open and alot of fire came out of it, burning all around..

Zero ex
May 10th, 2005, 06:35 PM
As i was seeing, i thought, there are two things i can do, Save Kei or go after Jone. Then i said to the knight, You!! I think i will kill you now! I started using my tech on him.

Dark Penguin
May 10th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Cool, i want to join

Name: Rason
Years: 16
Where am I from: Tarak
Experience in battle: Rank C warrior
apparence: blond hair, blue eyes, red plate armor
story: (cursed) my brothers were cursed and joined the army of Lucifer and i am going to fight against them
Weapon: sword

Zero ex
May 10th, 2005, 06:49 PM
OoC: Welcome cmartz0, as we all start, you will start in the castle, the mission is to retrive the rocks and seal them away of the humanity.

As the king was speaking to Dela he saw a new person(Rason) and telled to him, who are you?, Are you here to be in the mission? Then the king told to Dela go, you must go and save my daugther, now person can you answer the questions?

Dark Penguin
May 10th, 2005, 07:06 PM
I told the king who he was, and why I wanted to embark on the missions. I answered the kings questions, and swore to fight untill the very end, even if i had to confront my brothers.

Zero ex
May 10th, 2005, 07:27 PM
As the king heared what Rason told to him, he said, then Rason go and help your new partners, their names are Kyo, Kei, and Dela. They are in the town searching for a assasin and Dela should now go and search my Daughter.

bass sp
May 10th, 2005, 07:32 PM
OoC: Welcome cmartz0

Then the knight evaded Kyos attack, and told to him Im innmune to Magic, your holy attacks are made of Magic. Then the knight grabbed Kyo and told to him you, shall suffer all the eternity, you shall go to purgatory and start to absorb Kyos magic power.

As i was running i saw the temple and thought, that stupid knight, He make me suffer, now i shall complete the mission.

Jash Ibanez
May 11th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Meanwhile in the Castle
Hey im back king i shouldnt have eaten all those burritos and all that blood, im gonna use your bathroom XO
10 minutes later...
Ahhh what a great feeling...O darn here it goes again "that stupid beans XO"
Another 10 minutes later...
Ahhh i think im done XD
"Wazzup king how you doing, who's this guy"? The king answered "This is one of your new allies he's name is Rason" Ohh i see anyway im leaving now im gonna find your daughter king no matter what, but first im gonna go for a burrito and some blood XP Well see ya

Zero ex
May 11th, 2005, 06:34 PM
As the knight was absorbing my magical energy, i thought there is only one way to let these idiot not absorb my energy. No see these knight, as he saw i kicked his face.

Dark Penguin
May 11th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Seeing my allies in danger, i joined in my first major battle. I tried slashing at the knight wiht my sword, but he was too quick and evaded my attacks. I hit him with a fire spell, but it was too weak and didn't do much. Realizing i wouldn't be able to defeat him, i tried to act as a diversion so that the others could attack him while he was focused on me.

bass sp
May 11th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Then as the knight saw that person, he told to the person, you shall die time to die little fellow, I shall see you in purgatory. The knight was making a special spell, one that can weakens the opponents boness. Then he attacked.

Then i arrived to the temple, i tought at last another rock this one is strange it seems more powerful than the other rock. Now i shall return with my master.

chrno
May 11th, 2005, 07:29 PM
as i finish attacking key, i run and get a side of the knight to help him (well he really dont need it, but anyway), as i get aside of him i make my sword dark, and quickly attack kyo

Zero ex
May 11th, 2005, 07:32 PM
I evaded Kay attack, i thought what is these power such an incredible power. Then as i saw the knight attacking Rason, i throwed my sword to the knights spell so that Rason doesnt get hurt. Then i said to Rason, thanks man what is your name? are you our new ally? Then as the kingth get distracted i puched him.

Dark Penguin
May 11th, 2005, 07:52 PM
with the knight now preoccupied, i took the opportunity to attack him. I came up behind him, and he turned around to deflect my blow, but he was late in defending and i ended up getting a swipe at his ribs. now in definite pain, he went into a rage and began attaking me wildly, but slightly weaker than before. all i could do was defend.

bass sp
May 12th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Yhe knight then said, you shall die now. He thought these boy... maybe he now my weakness. Then the knight stopped and didnt attack him anymore, and he said to Rason, Rason, thats your name, you kid are the first one to now my weakness. I am no cursed child and at same time i am no human he said. But i am something even worse, Kay now to tell you the true i am not a head, i am one of his guardian the white knight, i am called the hungry. I am one of the knights of apocalypse. As he said that he punched Rason in his stomach, now you shall see why they call me hungryness.

Then I was returning and saw the knight and Kay fighting Kyo and a new boy, i thought maybe my master will like to use these rock, then i throwed it to the knight. As the knight catched it, the rock start glowing.

Zero ex
May 12th, 2005, 07:07 PM
When the knight punched Rason i saw that it wasnt a normal punch, i saw that it used a special magic. I cant beat him, he is to powerful i thought. Then i run for my dagger, i picked up and say you, I must kill you no matter what! I started running to where he was and i make a attack.

chrno
May 12th, 2005, 07:11 PM
as i see that, i run and block the attack of kyo and push him back, i am going too kill you, i say, i run and with the sword attack him

Zero ex
May 12th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Then i tried to evade him, but i couldnt and hitted me in my shoulder. You Kay, i will kill you traitor. the angel wings come from my back but these time they were stronger. Maybe if i combine my techs and use it i can hit Kay i thought. My daggers started to glow and i used my special fusion tech in Kay, I exclamed Now Kay! Fear my new power!

chrno
May 12th, 2005, 07:22 PM
hahaha, my dark wings come out, come on haha, i say, i start to fly and my sword starts glowing like fire..

Zero ex
May 13th, 2005, 06:51 PM
As he start to fly, i said not so fast. The holy power start to attract Kay to were i was and i start using my tech on him. then i thought i shall beat him fast that knight is fighting Rason, i need to kill Kay now.

Jash Ibanez
May 13th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Mmmm wut a good burrito XD
Now i shall go with the others
A i arrived i saw them fighting, but how i didnt wanna caused so much troble i went with to find the rock but i figured out that the weird knight that was totally a weird'o had him, but he was focusing just in the rock. Then i got an idea i went to his back and touch him so he turn back, as soon as he turned i went to his other side and took the rock without being noticed. I got the hell out of there ASAP. Then i thought before going again with the king im gonna go for another burrito XD but then they discovered me, i just said "why are you staring at me"?

bass sp
May 14th, 2005, 11:04 AM
As the knight saw Dela with the rock he said, not so fast and punched him in his stomach and grabbed the rock. I need more strength he said, I need your help "Blood". As he said those words another knight appeared, but this knight seemed more powerful than hungryness, Blood said, What do you want? Hungryness responded, i only need you to give this rock to our master. Blood taked the rock from Hungryness and teletransported to the purgatory.

Then i said oo Dela you are here lets fight, I use some poison and kicked Dela in his stomach.

Dark Penguin
May 14th, 2005, 11:14 AM
lying down on the ground, infected with the evil dark magic of the knight, i told myself that i couldn't die. Summoning all of the strength within me, flames burst around my body, and red, scaly wings burst out of my back. I suddenly realized why i had always been adept in fire - i was a dragoon! Rising up, i charged at the knight, holding my sword, which was now on fire, straight at his armor. When we collided, my sword bounced back, but had burned a hole through his armor. I now had him in my grips, but i was not sure how long my new power would last.

Zero ex
May 14th, 2005, 11:46 AM
As i saw the power of Rason i stop attacking Kay, That power its incredible, i thought. When i saw at my left, i saw Jone attacking Dela, Dela let me help you! i said. O i cant kill Kay, i must see if he goes up, he can attack me from the back, i thought.

Dark Penguin
May 14th, 2005, 12:16 PM
realizing my power might be limited, i began attacking with all my might. I slashed and slashed at his armor, my fire sword leaving behind fiery gaps. I just kept on attacking, and could feel his falling back. All of a sudden, he put out his sword, and my fire sword sliced right through it, but i missed and he took the opportunity to push me back with all his might. I cast a quick fire spell at him, and then flung my body at him, realizing i must also watch Kyo's back.

bass sp
May 14th, 2005, 12:31 PM
The knight was weak for all the fire attakcs. Suddenly the knight started to laugh and said, Rason, As i see you are powerful, you now my weakness but you dont now my other powers. The armor start regenerating, thanks to the energy i take from Kyo i am alive he said. Then the knight opened his eyes and excalme, Soul force! Now your soul shall suffer 10 hours, that will be for us 10 seconds. He start punishing Rason Soul.

Then when Kyo came he attacked me, you sure that are stupid i said to Kyo. Suddenly Blood appeared, saying, now we shall go, and he teleported Kay, Hungryness and me to where the 7-head demon was.

Jash Ibanez
May 14th, 2005, 06:16 PM
O boy, Jone's attack is really powerful but im glad that poison doesnt affect me, because i would be completly death if it did , well maybe. I got very weak after he punched me and i was lying in the ground, i said "the best way to recover is to drink some blood, but i didnt had any blood supplies" i saw some blood lying in the ground so i took it and drink it. After i drinked it suddenly my body began to glow in a strange way gathering more and more strenght and i got my sword transformed into a "demon sword" . I recovered all my powers and i got even more. How Jone and the others have already gone i didnt got anything to use my powers so i just slashed my sword in the wind and some magic balls came from my sword, accidentaly i hit the village

Dark Penguin
May 15th, 2005, 07:43 AM
The Soul force spell felt like my fiery sword was inside of me - all i could feel was pain. I realized that my newfound power wouldn't last long now, and i couldn't even get up from the pain. Desperately, i gave a weak call out for help, but i wasn't sure if anyone even heard it...

Zero ex
May 15th, 2005, 05:40 PM
As they got away, i saw that Dela was normal and that Rason was in the floor. Rason!! I said, Rason are you okay. ****! That knight must have unleashed a soul force to Rason. Then i thought, what kind of power is that? Is it so powerful to make a person stay in the floor? Dela! help me we must go and take Kei and Rason to the healer! I grabed Rason with and left to were the Healer was.

Jash Ibanez
May 19th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Why should i grab that guy? Even if he's one of our team he could betray us just like kay did. Right after i said those words i staved in kei's stomach with my sword and i told him "Go to hell, bastard!!!" Then when i was just gonna suck his blood i got the smell that he's blood was all full of weakness so i better not. After i prefer not to i rapidly went to the village i hitted and i got all the people to the healers except for kei that was not in the village

Zero ex
May 21st, 2005, 04:09 PM
When i saw what Dela do, i exclamed, are you insane?! Maybe he was a real partner. I started walking to the city. Now we must go and take both Rason and KEI to the healers, then we will see what we can do about the stealed rocks i thought.

Dark Penguin
May 22nd, 2005, 09:46 AM
I woke up and found myself lying in a bed. Still groggy, I tried to recall what had happened, but the last thing I could remember was being carried to the healer. I then realized thats where I was, and I was cured. I stood up, and found that my strength and vigor had been restored. I left the tent to see the condition of the others.