PDA

View Full Version : Wazaaa!!!

Jash Ibanez
April 28th, 2005, 08:38 PM
WWuts up u people, well im kinda neww in here 'cuase i still dont know many things 'bout this site anyway
My 3 fav animes r
1)Onegai teacher
2)Bubblegum crisis tokyo 2040
3)Evangelion
Wuts ur 3 fav animes?
If want PMM

Lust
April 28th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Eon-Rider
April 28th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Ummm my fav three. Im not sure. Welcome anyway.

Ninja Retsu
April 28th, 2005, 11:44 PM
WWuts up u people, well im kinda neww in here 'cuase i still dont know many things 'bout this site anyway
My 3 fav animes r
1)Onegai teacher
2)Bubblegum crisis tokyo 2040
3)Evangelion
Wuts ur 3 fav animes?
If want PMM
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any problems or have any questions,feel free to ask me on private message. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time. Good luck.

Pikabloo
April 29th, 2005, 01:28 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

My fave three... I'm not really sure :P

pika2000
April 29th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Hi and welcome, dude^^
Have fun and enjoy your stay :)

Natsuki
April 29th, 2005, 05:49 PM
After doing an IP check, I've found that your IP Address perfectly matches that of chrno and Zero ex. Please don't tease us and pretend to be new, read the rules for NU/W and have a nice day.

*closes*

~Kelsey