PDA

View Full Version : New user arriving.

Snorlax
April 29th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Greetings,

As hinted in the topic title of this thread, I am a new user at these forums. A short introduction about me:

- My name is Luke.
- I am 31 years old.
- Have been a pokemon fan for some three years.
- Was born in Sweden, is currently living in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Hope to be contributing to this community and establish myself as a regular member.

Nice to meet you all :)

flight
April 29th, 2005, 10:42 AM
hi snorlax. i hope you enjoy your stay here.

Lucid-Acid
April 29th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Hiya~
Welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, and if you have any questions, ask. Have fun here! ^^

Samael
April 29th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Hey Luke, I am pretty new to these boards myself. I have no disposition to post here and greet you, but I had to post because something is awkward - why do you have your age listed as nineteen when you are thirty-one?

-- EDIT --
It seems you fixed the problem, I apologize.

MegaDitto
April 29th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Welcoem to the forums and have a good time. Post a lot and have fun. I will see you around the forums then too^^.

Snorlax
April 29th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Im figuring out how the User CP works just now, I never registered at a similar forum before.

Edit: Thanks for the welcomes everyone :D

Yami_Zidane
April 29th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Greetings Luke and welcome to PC, read the rules, post often and have fun, if you have any questions feel free to PM me

~Yami_Zidane

pika2000
April 29th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Hi and welcome.
I hope you'll enjoy your time here :)

Natsuki
April 29th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Hewwo Snorlax! ^________^ Welcome to PC! Wow...you're almost twice as old as me. XD No offense of course. ^.~ It's always nice to have adults come to our lovely forums too. ^___^ Well, welcome and have a shweet time! ^.^

~Kelsey

Kyogre-chan
April 29th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Hello hello, and welcome to PC! ^___^ Have fun, and all that fluff. X3

Lust
April 29th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Eon-Rider
April 29th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Welcome Snorlax/Luke! have a nice time!

ravenstorture
April 29th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!