PDA

View Full Version : The Five of Power

Abskull
April 30th, 2005, 10:01 AM
*Takes deep breath* Hopefully you guys will like this enough!

Anyway, we all know of the 5 legendary birds (Lugia, Ho-Oh, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres). You and 4 other trainers will try to be friend these birds. BUT there is a twist! You're not the only one who wants one os these beauties! An evil team called Shadow Skill wants them aswell. They want to fuse all of them together to make the ultimate Pokemon. That's bad... very bad.
--------------
Here is the format:

Name:
Pokemon (up to six of course, no legendaries, and you may have the SECOND evalution of the Pokemon. Ex: You can have a Dragonair, or a Shelgon, but no Salamence or Dragonite. Until you have a bird. You may also have 7, IF one of the Pokemon doesn't fight, or be kept in a ball):
Personality:
Appearence:
Bird (this is which bird you shall be friend, you won't have it immeidietly (SP?) though):
------------------------------

Name: Seth Takamatsu
Pokemon: (Akita) Absol; (Hiroshima) Dragonair; (Sakata) Lanturn; (Nagasaki) Espeon; (Kusanage) Camerupt; (Shimonoseki a.k.a Seki) Manetric; (Aiko)(Out of ball, sits on his shoulder/ doesn't fight) Natu
Personality: Quiet, intelligent, crafty, independent
Appearence: He has short, jet black hair with two very long red bangs. He has caramel color eyes. He has a black shirt with a Sabeleye on it. He has blue pants with black, leather boots.
Bird: Zapdos (Because I bet everyone wants Articuno, so I'm being nice and letting some lucky person have it! ^^)
----------------------------

We start off in Pallet town, and we'll soon work our way to getting all of the birds! If you have any questions, just PM me! ^^

obelisk-kun
April 30th, 2005, 10:59 AM
name lake
gender male
age 18
pokemon dragonair charmelion ivysaur wartortle qualave crocanaw
personality happy and easy going at times sometimes he is angry and serious
apearance firered male
bird moltres

Yami_Zidane
April 30th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Name:Zidane
Pokemon: Donphan, Shelgon, Seadra, Onix, Cyndaquill, Grovile (sp) and a Magby that rides around on his head
Personality:Mostly happy but can be easy to anger, loves pokemon unconditionaly and will do anything for them
Appearence:Scruffy brown hair, Dark crimson eyes, wears a red t-shirt with a large pokeball symbol on it, a pair of baggy black trousers and a Black backpack
Bird: Lugia

luis_LR8
April 30th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Name:Luis
Pokemon: Chansey, Wartortle, Bayleaf, Munchlax, Combusken, Nidorino. Ragnarok (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/luis_LR8/ragnarok.bmp)(no battle, he rides on it and it is his companion)
Personality:Luis is a quiet kinda guy. Though timid at times, he will never give up and will get things done no matter what! Luis is kind possesses a strong sense of justice. He treats everything seriously and is courteous.
Appearence:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/luis_LR8/Pokemon%20Stuff/warrior_luis.bmp
Bird: Ho-oh

Kogenta
April 30th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Name: Rine Glacier
Pokemon: Vaporeon, Ninetails, Skarmory, Flaffy(I assume it cannot be an Ampharos?), Gorebyss, Sneasel
Personality: Rine is usually serious, calm, cold, and calculating. Though his Pokemon have considerable power, his specialty is that of strategy and precision attacks. Far from a typical "hero figure", Rine prefers solitude and anonymity.
Appearance: Dark hair with silver highlights, icy blue eyes, lithe and compact
Bird: Articuno

Abskull
April 30th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Okay let us start RPGing! You all seem like very good Role Players!
----------------------

Seth sat in the Pokemon Center, with his Natu on his lap. Aiko sat staring at a Xatu, lovingly.
"Hey, Aiko. You okay?" asked Seth. Aiko turned around and hopped, "I guess that's a yes?"
"Na-natu!" chirped Aiko. Seth pat Aiko on the head.
Seth sighed and thought about Zapdos. Ever since he was little he had wanted to see Zapdos. It always was the one Pokemon that called to him.

obelisk-kun
April 30th, 2005, 12:51 PM
man i lost all the sudden a trainer came in and got his pokemon healed lost again dang how come he always beats me i trained realy hard for that battle

Kogenta
April 30th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Sitting by the Pokemon Center window, Rine stared silently at the scenery before him. Slowly and thoughtfully, he rolled a Pokeball about in his hand. Articuno . . . it's been eight years. And, with each year that I search . . . you seem to become farther and farther away. The trainer's wintery eyes turned to gaze at the afternoon sky--the bright, cheerful azure colour reflecting against his eyes' usual, icy tint. Then, shifting his gaze to the Pokeball in his hand, he murmured softly, "Will I ever find you?"

Suddenly, as a trainer strode into the Pokemon Center, lamenting in regards to a lost battle, Rine turned slightly to view him. He said nothing, but merely stared silently at the new arrival.

Yami_Zidane
April 30th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Zidane sat on a rock just outside the pokemon center, a trainer ran past and straight into the center but he was lost in his thoughts, 'Lugia you have evaded me this long, but i will find you

jumping down off the rock he casualy strolled towards the pokemon center with a smile on his face

'maybe one day' he thought to himself as he entered the tall building...

obelisk-kun
April 30th, 2005, 02:46 PM
if i had moltres i would of rocked his world MOLTRES! come to me please he shouted

Kogenta
April 30th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Rine's eye twitched with faint annoyance as Lake shouted. Great . . . another enthusiastic young adventurer out to find more power. Without a word, he stood and re-attached his Pokeball to his belt. Passing his glance briefly over Seth and Zidane, Rine deliberately started for the the Center's entrance. But who can blame the kid? It seems as though everyone's goal is for power during these times . . .

Pushing open the Pokemon Center's glass door, he quietly sighed into the open air. If only he wouldn't shout about it indoors.

obelisk-kun
April 30th, 2005, 03:10 PM
grr he is the only one i have ever lost to grr no he will not defeat me again MOLTRES! please come to me

luis_LR8
April 30th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Grrr... Ho-oh, powerful phoenix of lore. I need you power. My team isn't perfect, please.You power is beyond comparison. He said as he meditated. He heard the sound of a yelling voice.

"grr he is the only one i have ever lost to grr no he will not defeat me again MOLTRES! please come to me"

He jolted upward, at the sound of the yelling. I guess it was time I get ready. Luis packed up anything and everything. "Can't forget these." He muttered as he placed several different types of potions into his bag. He then took each separate pokeball, pollished them, then placed them in a certain order on his belt. He whistled, and his faithful companion came. He saw a boycoming out of the pokemon centre with black hair and silver highlights.

"Hey, I'm Luis." He said as he smiled.

obelisk-kun
April 30th, 2005, 03:30 PM
then he went running out MOLTRES please COME TO ME!

Kogenta
April 30th, 2005, 03:39 PM
"Hn?" The male glanced up as a voiced adressed him. After a brief moment of studying the trainer and his Pokemon, he responded, "I'm Rine." Then, pausing as Lake exited the Pokemon Center, he added quietly , "Also known as 'highly annoyed and attempting to escape a certain someone'." Rine briefly closed his eyes, attempting to suppress his growing temper. Then, glancing toward Lake, he explained to Luis, "I spend most of my time in isolation in the mountains, so I suppose I'm not accustomed to such naive, zealous spirit."

obelisk-kun
April 30th, 2005, 03:41 PM
hey you how strong are you want to battle he pointed to rine

Kogenta
April 30th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Rine shrugged casually, though his eyes glinted dangerously. "I don't know," he stated innocently. Then, turning the full force of his wintery eyes directly toward Lake, he questioned in a treacherously calm voice, "How strong do you think I am?" Though Rine's manner showed no aggression, neither did reveal any desire to yield or submit.

obelisk-kun
April 30th, 2005, 03:48 PM
dont no but do you want to battle or not

Kogenta
April 30th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Abruptly, Rine's gaze turned skyward. Retaining his air of dangerous calm and mock innocence(sp?), he replied, "I don't see any real reason for us to battle. After all, your Pokemon were just healed. Are you sure you want to put them through this?" There was a brief pause as Rine allowed Lake to consider. Then, the trainer's wintery blue eyes returned to Lake. His luminous gaze harsh and freezing, he finished, "The real question is, do you want to battle?"

obelisk-kun
April 30th, 2005, 04:33 PM
oh sorry about that iam to competitive no

luis_LR8
April 30th, 2005, 05:38 PM
"How's we go a little 1 on 1, Rine?" Luis challenge as he had a slight smirk on his face. He then clutched on of the pokeballs on his belt.

Yami_Zidane
April 30th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Zidane emerged from the pokemon center as he attached his last pokeball to his belt, immediatly he saw three trainers and one had a pokeball in his hand and it looked like a battle was about to begin, 'hmm...a battle mite take my mind off things' he thought as he leaned against the wall of the pokemon center...

luis_LR8
May 1st, 2005, 06:05 AM
Before Luis oculd send out any pokemon out, he saw a trainer emerge from the Pokemon centre. Hmmm, double battle... Luis loved to double battle, is was...... was his forte.
"Hey, how's aobut us Four go on a double battle? One pokemon each?" He shouted.

Yami_Zidane
May 1st, 2005, 06:41 AM
'huh? was he talking to me? Zidane thought, "sounds like fun, who's team am i on?" Zidane questioned as he strolled over too the small group of trainers

Abskull
May 1st, 2005, 07:05 AM
Aiko started to freak out, and jump around on Seth's lap.
"Aiko?" Seth asked, while picking her up. Then Seth noticed the people outside, he slowly got up and Natu hopped to his shoulder. He noticed that they were battling.
"Hey!" he called, "Are you battling? If so, for what?"

luis_LR8
May 1st, 2005, 07:21 AM
"Ey, hm? For what you say? Well, I don't know, just for fun, I guess." Luis replied
"And Zidane, You can be on my team" He said with a smirk.

Abskull
May 1st, 2005, 07:43 AM
"Umm... sure? What could be the harm?" said Seth, "Double of single? Oh and my name is Seth, Seth Takamatsu." Aiko started to peck at Seth's hair. Seth put his hand in front of her, "Stop it, Aiko."

luis_LR8
May 1st, 2005, 07:52 AM
"Okay, the Teams are Me and Zidane, VS Lake and Seth. We each have one pokemon each. The standard ruels of battle apply"

Abskull
May 1st, 2005, 07:58 AM
"Alright then. Go Sakata!" Seth threw a great ball and a Lanturn appeared, "Do your best, Sakata!"
"Lanturn, lan!" she called. Sakata prepared itself.

obelisk-kun
May 1st, 2005, 08:31 AM
ok go charmelion we will win

Yami_Zidane
May 1st, 2005, 08:39 AM
"sounds fine to me" Zidane said, he detached a pokeball from his belt as his magby held on tightly to his sholder "Shelgon your up" he exclaimed as the ball was released from his hand, a white flash came from within the ball and a Shelgon appeared and stared at the opposing pokemon...

Yami_Zidane
May 1st, 2005, 08:47 AM
OOC:ok 1. you have to wait for luis LR8 to post himself realesing his pokemon
and 2.you cant decide what happens to the opponents pokemon once you have ordered and attack the RPer decides that, what your doing is called power playing, and its not allowed

luis_LR8
May 1st, 2005, 12:55 PM
"All right, let's get this show of the road." Luis threw a pokeball in the air and it opened, revealing his Nidorino.
"Let's go!"

obelisk-kun
May 1st, 2005, 01:08 PM
charmelion fire blast nidorino

luis_LR8
May 1st, 2005, 01:25 PM
Nidorino lowered his left legs then jumped and parried the blast.
"Quick, Nidorino! Use poison sting on Charmeleon when he is still in his stance!"
Nidorino's horn glowed and shot out Poisoon Stings at Charmeleon.

obelisk-kun
May 1st, 2005, 04:26 PM
charmelion dodged and flamethrowered nidorino

Kurosaki
May 1st, 2005, 05:06 PM
pokedude, please make your posts longer, and use proper format...
"charmelion fire blast nidorino" is not a proper format. Something like "I ordered Charmeleon to use Fire Blast on Nidorino" is.

luis_LR8
May 1st, 2005, 05:30 PM
((Also, you have to say how you dodged it. Like I did.
Nidorino lowered his left legs then jumped and parried the blast.
See?))

Yami_Zidane
May 2nd, 2005, 12:17 AM
"Lets go Shelgon use headbutt on Charmelon" Zidane ordered, his pokemon turned to him and noded, and turned to face his opponent and began to run at it with a quickened pace...

Abskull
May 2nd, 2005, 02:54 PM
OOC: Thanks for waiting for me :tired:

Seth noticed Rine, and stopped.
"He is right," he said, "Sakata, return!" Sakata teleported into the ball, and Aiko tweeted in anger. Seth turned and walked towards Rine, and stuck out his hand.
"The name's Seth. Your's?" he greeted.

Kogenta
May 2nd, 2005, 03:31 PM
Rine paused, turning his gaze away from the battle he had been observing. Accepting the hand with some previous hesitance, he introduced himself. "My name is Rine Glacier. A pleasure to meet you Seth," he said, his tone slightly stiff as though he was unaccustomed to human interaction. Glancing toward Aiko, a faint smile passed over his normally cold features. "It seems you have a rather independent Pokemon."

luis_LR8
May 2nd, 2005, 03:52 PM
"What's this? A surrender?" Luis inquired.

obelisk-kun
May 2nd, 2005, 03:54 PM
yeah i guess anyway were is moltres anybody know.

Abskull
May 2nd, 2005, 04:05 PM
"Hello Rine. Oh yes, Aiko is very independent." Seth scratched Aiko's head. She pecked him. Seth slightly hit her, "You really need to stop doing that." Aiko pecked him again.
"Moltres? Hmm. I would pay no attention. I'm searching for Zapdos."

obelisk-kun
May 2nd, 2005, 04:55 PM
alright i will start over at the volcanoe that way. i said.

Kogenta
May 2nd, 2005, 05:11 PM
Rine had turned to give a slight shrug toward Luis in response to his inquiry regarding the battle. However, at Seth's words, he abruptly returned his gaze to him. "Zapdos? This seems an interesting coincidence . . . "

Glancing toward Lake, he added, "No one knows where the legendary birds are. If it were common knowledge, the birds probably would have been captured or destroyed--or, at the least, would not be legendary." Rine's previous distant tone of intrigue had vanished. Instead, he seemed to be stating plain facts with no apparent displeasure or rebuke in his voice.

luis_LR8
May 2nd, 2005, 05:27 PM
"Ruff!! Ruff!!" Ragnarok starting howling. He felt something, and Luis did too. Something was coming. Or better yet, someone...

obelisk-kun
May 2nd, 2005, 06:46 PM
ok what is he howling about i said.

Abskull
May 3rd, 2005, 02:55 PM
OOC: I forgot to mention that I shall play the evil organization. If anyone wants to aswell, feel free. Remember, they're not really a charecter.

Aiko started pecking at Seth. He turned around and saw a cloaked figure. "What's wrong, Aiko? It's just a... well... creepy guy," said Seth, irratated.
"What did you just call me?" said the cloaked figure. He lifted his hood and a black cresent shown on his fore head.
"Nothing," said Seth, quickly. The man shot Seth a mean glance.
"You're looking for Zapdos and Moltres? How pathetic. For I shall get to them first. Along with the other birds!" the man laughed, devilishly (SP?)

Kogenta
May 3rd, 2005, 04:09 PM
Rine stared somewhat blankly toward the cloaked man. After a long pause, he finally responded, "That's nice." He carelessly brushed a strand of a hair away from his eyes. Turning away, he lightly said, "Good luck with that." Dropping his hand down to his side, he palmed one of his Pokeballs. Staring casually away, Rine seemed not to care for the man's words. However, his expression was cold and grim. That black crescent . . . it seems familiar . . . but, why?

obelisk-kun
May 4th, 2005, 01:24 PM
oh please i will catch it at any cost i want MOLTRES! He said.

Abskull
May 4th, 2005, 03:51 PM
"You!" The man pointed at Rine, "How dare you ignore me, Jackal, Captain of the Shadow Skill!"
"So, you mean to tell me that you want attention?" asked Seth, sarcastically.
"You... you little insolent brat! If you want Zapdos you'll have to get through me first!" thundered Jackal. He reached underneath his cloak and threw out a poke ball. A Shiftry appeared.
"I refuse to battle you," Seth said calmly. Seth turned his back and started to walk away.

Kogenta
May 4th, 2005, 04:29 PM
"I don't particularly care who you are . . . ," Rine murmured, not bothering to gaze toward Jackal. "And, yeah . . . I dare to do a lot." Casting a somewhat disapproving, yet brief, glance toward Lake, Rine slightly tightened his grip on the Pokeball hidden within his hand. Then, striding toward the path, he slightly waved his hand toward the others. "In any case, I shouldn't be wasting my time here. I have something important to do."

Though he retained his casual demeanor, Rine's mind was swiftly calculating and pouring over possibilities. The Shadow Skill . . . the name doesn't seem familiar . . . and yet . . .

Abskull
May 5th, 2005, 03:34 PM
"Wha? Hmph... whatever. I shouldn't be waisting my time. I should go catch those birds," smirked Jackal.
Seth kicked the ground and dust flew up.
"Well people, I don't know about you, but I need to go," he said.