PDA

View Full Version : A Journey of Betrayal(revived)

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 01:51 PM
This is an RPG about six trainers. In the beginning they dont know each other. They meet up and decide to start traveling together. They become great friends and face many hardships together. Each one has his or her own dream. Two wish to be Pokemon Masters, one wants to be a Pokemon Proffesor, one wants to be a Pokemon Breeder, one wants to be a Pokemon Coordinator, and the other wants to enter contests, battle, and learn everything about Pokemon along the way. Even though they all want to do different things they get along great and start becoming well know trainers. Everything seems great, but theres one problem. One of their group is a member of Team Fate. They earned their name by choosing the fates of promising young trainers. They lure them into traps that are virtually impossible to escape. Once they are strong enough they will take over the Johto region. Theres no way to tell if you have a Team Fate member with you. They are to good at hiding their true identity. Even if you know one among you is one of them, its impossible to figure out who it is unless they choose to tell you.

Ok this RPG will begin with everybody hanging out in a field somewhere near NewBark Town.

Heres the form:
Name:
Pokemon:
Description:
Personality:
What you want to be: Pokemon Master, Coordinator, Prof., ect.
RPG Sample: This seesm popular lately so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask for one.

Mine:
Name: Trista
Pokemon: Chikorita, Arcanine, Flygon, Dewgong, and Misdreavus.
Description: Short dirty blonde hair, dark blue eyes, navy headband, navy and light blue fingerless gloves, light blue tank top, navy jacket, blue jeans, and navy and light blue shoes. She also has a navy backpack and a belt that holds her Pokeballs.
Personality: She calm and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.
What you want to be: To enter contests, battle, and learn everything about Pokemon along the way.
RPG Sample:

PM me if you want to be the Team Fate member. Im not going to tell anyone who the traitor is. Itll make this more interesting. In order to be the traitor you have to PM me. I wont choose some one who asks in a post.

Wolf_Goddess
April 30th, 2005, 02:08 PM
((Hmm, seems good. I'll join))

Name: Tam
Pokemon: Espeon, Umbreon, Dragonair, Lapras, and Flygon
Description: A tall girl with long, red hair tied into a ponytail. She wears a tank top and blue jeans with a belt that has her Pokeballs on it.
Personality: Kind and fun-loving. Never says no to a dare.
What you want to be: Pokemon Breeder
RPG Sample: Her heart beated in her ribcage as the spray of the sea foam hit her face. Tam laughs, her cheeks a rosy-red as she grips the spiny back of the Lapras. She manages to stand as she sheilds her eyes from the sun, looking out towards the horizon, waiting for what today would bring her.

Kogenta
April 30th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Name: Rey Storm
Pokemon: Dragonair, Absol, Skarmory, Houndoom, Delcatty
Description: Dark hair with blonde/light brown highlights, gold eyes, spiked collar and wristband, casual attire
Personality: While he may seem distant at times, Rey is extremely tolerant and good-natured. Rarely does he anger or lose his sense of judgement. Despite his independent nature, he is willing to give aid to others or collaborate with them if he feels it necessary. Rey has considerable confidence in his abilities, but is willing to recognize those who are stronger.
What you want to be: Pokemon Coordinator
RPG Sample:

"Now, Dragonair! Blizzard!"

Glittering shards of ice filled the air as a silver glow surrounded the dragon Pokemon. Mingled amidst the shimmering fragments, pale snow drifted gently toward the ground.

"Alright, looks like it's time to wrap things up! Hyper Beam!"

Releasing a melodic call, the elegant dragon turned its head skyward, releasing a beam of white light. Instantly, every facet of the ice and snow was set alight--reflecting and amplifying the light of the Hyper Beam with unmatched brilliance. For a long moment Dragonair remained still, its neck arched with the perfection of a swan, as the white lights fell about it as stars in the night sky.

After a long moment of silence, there was heard the sound of a single person clapping. Approaching his Pokemon, a slight smile crossed the trainer's face. "Good work, Dragonair! I think we've got our routine down pretty well." Nodding assuringly at the pleased and purring Dragonair, Rey stated, "That means . . . we're ready for the contest tomorrow."

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Ok good. Wolf_Goddess you could have a better sample and all but I know you're a good RPGer so your in. Kogenta you're also in. Great sample. ^_^

Baker's Bulbasaur
April 30th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Ok this is my first time taking part in role play guys just so u know.
do our pokemon have to be johto pokemon or can we have pokemon like bulbasaur? ill pick me team and if i have done it worng, let me know and ill change it

Name: Baker
Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Psyduck, sealo, caterpie, torchick, abra
Description:Alwasy wears a red cap which covers his hair, he wears a baggy white T-shirt and a bomber jacket over top, he wears baggy jeans and nike trainers.
Personality:Is very ouspoken and shows off a lot giving across the impression of someone who thinks he knows it all and thinks he is the best, but deep down he knows he has a long way to go, and treats his pokemon with pure respect and love, he bears a secret about his bulbasaur....
What you want to be: Pokemon Master.
RPG Sample: Sorry but waht is this for???

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 05:23 PM
An RPG sample is just a sample of writting basically. It's to see if your accepted.

Baker's Bulbasaur
April 30th, 2005, 05:38 PM
oh right, what u mean like in a battle or something> ok ill give it a go...

''and it has been an intense battle between the two trainers in the semi finals of the pokemon league, and with each trainer with only 1 pokemon left each, who knows what will happen''

opposite trainer/blue trainer: im gonna wrap this battle all up, and im gonna do it with my strongest pokemon, and talking of wrapping things up....GO CRYSTAL ONIX!!!!!!''

''and the blue trainer has sent out an onix which.....seems to be made out of pure glass, OH MY GOD IVE NEVER SEEN AN ONIX LIKE THAT BEFORE!!!''

Baker/red trainer, talking to a pokeball: ok.....we have to take on that monstrosuty and i know that you have the type adavntage but that thing looks like it may hve some suprises so watch out''

baker: well you played a great battle but its time to end things with the strongest of my grass pokemon...GO BULBASAUR!!!!!''

''and the red trainer has selected bulbasaur as his final pokemon, but what i want to know is why he saved that till last when he has already used it's final evoloution stage of venusaur?''

Blue trainer: HAHAHAHA with a pokemon like that as your strongest i might as well have used a weedle!!!, ok cyrstal onix tackle attack!!

baker: bulbasaur, use vine whip straight at the ground to hoist yourself in to the air

*onix crashes to the floor*

: now jump on its head and start slapping it with vine whips!

*onix is going crazy with the face shots and speding around the arena

blue trainer: onix calm down!!!

*onix goes to tackle into a wall*

blue trainer: no dont do that!!! you'll hurt yourself!!!!

Baker: ok bulbasaur as its about to crash push yourself back by vine whipping into the wall its about to hit!

*onix crashes*

: nows your chance bulbasaur use leech seed!

*leech seed hits and onix groans in pain as its energy is being sapt*

Blue trainer: quick onix use.........

and thats it.

what do ya think 4 me 1st one of those ever?
am i in

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Hmm. Well for a first post not bad. There is room for improvment that's for sure. The style you're using is incorrect but it doesn't take long to learn to RPG so you're in. Just work on grammer a bit.

Baker's Bulbasaur
April 30th, 2005, 05:55 PM
cool thanks man, i read throagh some other peoples RPG's and i get the gist of it now, so i can only get better right.

Alana
April 30th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Right. Well a few more people adn we can start.

IXShadowBladeXI
April 30th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Name: Brad Pierce
Pokemon: Espeon (Espy), Breloom, Sableye, Vibrava, Medicham, and Mantine.
Description: Brad has dark brown eyes with golden brown hair. He usually wears a white short-sleeve dress shirt with black jeans and white tennis shoes.
Personality: Very shy and quiet, until you get to know him.
What you want to be: Pokemon Master
RPG Sample: A young boy is seen standing with his hand outstretched, grasping a red and white Pokeball. "Go, Mantine!" the boy shouts as the Pokemon is suddenly emitted from the Pokeball, appearing in the water before him while surrounded in a red light, which quickly fades. "Well, Espy, we'd better hurry up if we want to make it to the next town before sunset," he says to the small Espeon standing beside him. Leaping from the water's edge, he lands on Mantine's back, nearly falling. Turning around, he faces his other Pokemon. "Come on, Espy. It is your turn." He speaks to her with a smile, showing just how much he cares for his Pokemon. In a graceful leap, Espy lands easily on Mantine's back. With a slight nod, Brad shifts his attention to Mantine. "Well, Mantine, we are ready to go," he says informatively to the Pokemon as he sits down, facing forwards. With a sudden burst of speed, Mantine begins to glide quickly over the surface of the water. "And we're off!" Brad shouts joyfully, throwing his hands into the air as if it is an amusement park ride.

Latias Lover!
May 1st, 2005, 08:14 AM
Name: Aqua
Pokemon: Vaporeon, Kingdra, Dragonair (can fly) Wartortle, and Seaking
Destription: Has brown eyes, a blue t-shirt and a blue skirt, and black hair
Personality: Smart, a great lover of Water Types
What you want to be: Water Type Researcher
RPG Sample:
I stood conifdently on the field. A trainer called out his Beautifly and I sent out Dragonair.

"Use Ice Beam Dragonair!" Dragonair hurled a shower of ice at Beautifly. It was over very quickly. But the trainer had another Pokemon for me to battle.

"Go Jynx!" A Pokemon with hands, a dress and black skin popped out. It taunted Dragonair and Dragonair angrily breathed a smoke of fire at Jynx, but Jynx sung her lullaby before Dragonair could strike.

"Return, Dragonair!" I called out Wartortle next. "Use Hydro Pump!" Wartortle blasted Jynx with a ferocious stream of water. Jynx easily fainted.

"We won!" I cheered and called back Wartortle. My eyes were full of joy as we cherished through the battle of the Pokemon League.

Randall Raichu
May 1st, 2005, 08:37 AM
Name:Alex
Pokemon:Blaziken,Gardevoir,Garados,Flygon,Dragonite,and Swampert
Description:http://www.bilateralwarp.com/eileen/portfolio/anime-guy.jpg
Personality:kind and funny, loyal and tough
What you want to be: Pokemon Prof
RPG Sample:

While Alex was running down the hall towards the battle arena he thought to himeself,
"I can't be late, I made it to the championship round of the Pokemon leauge and I an gonna be late." RUnning at top speed he heard the the sounds of the crowd.

Running in to the stadium Alex saw the crowd in amazment, "I am in the POkemon leauge finals. I have to win." "Trainers step into the trainer area, I want this to be clean no cheap tricks got it?" We both nodded. "BATTLE!"

He sent out a Treecko, which made Alex's mind up. "Go Blaziken! Blaze kick to finish this quick!" Blaziken ran at the Treecko at top speed. The Treecko tried to dodge but flew out of the arena. THe trainer sent his treecko back and sent out a Miltank. "Rollout Miltank!" "Dodge and use sky uppercut! Direct hit, and Miltank is down.
"Well the trainer said in disgust, "I didn't want to do this but, go Dragonite! Hyper beam attack!" Direct hit and Blaziken fell. "You were amazing, now for the great finish go Dragonite. While he is winded, HYPER BEAM ATTACK!"
The Dragonite stummbled and fell. The ref walked over to Alex and said, "The winner and the new champion of the pokemon leauge is Alex!"
The crowd went nuts, and chanted, "Alex, Alex, Alex!"
I thought to myself "I just became the Pokemon Leauge Champ."

Alana
May 1st, 2005, 09:30 AM
Latias Lover water master isn't one of the choices and all the spaces for Pokemon master have been filled. But you can choose to be a water prof. Or maybe it could be changed to gym leader. That seems more. Well it's up to you. Randall all the spaces have been filled. :( And I can't be leniant like always cause if I let one extra person in then more will want to join and I can't say no then can I? Sorry. But now we have enough people to start. Everyone else you're accepted. I'll post the first post shortly.

Latias Lover!
May 1st, 2005, 09:32 AM
I edited to be Water Type Researcher is that okay?

Randall Raichu
May 1st, 2005, 09:34 AM
it is ok...she can have it

Alana
May 1st, 2005, 09:44 AM
OK. Here's my post.

Trista looked around the bright clearing. A warm breeze drifted lazily around her as she watched her Pokemon playing happily. Her jacket was wrapped around her waste because of the warm weather and she was leaning against a large oak tree at the edge of the meadow. "It's nice day. It's also nice here. Maybe we should take a break from training and everything and just stay here today. We can take a little vacation. I'm sure the Pokemon wouldn't mind. Chikorita, Arcanine, Flygon, Dewgong, and Misdreavus seem to be enjoying themselves." Arcanine, Chikorita, and Misdreavus were chasing each other around, Flygon was doing loop-de-loops high above them, and Dewgong was swimming lazily around in the lake on the other end of the meadow. "What do you say?" She asked turning to her companions.

Latias Lover!
May 1st, 2005, 09:51 AM
Aqua walked out of her house. She refreshed her supplies of Pokeballs. Aqua ran to the forest to find Trista. Her straw hat ruffled in the wind as she ran. Aqua accidently tripped on a rock and nearly fell in a mud puddle, but she continued running to find Trista.

Micael
May 1st, 2005, 09:56 AM
{Character Form}

Name: Yamakun
Pokemon: Squirtle, Metapod, Azumarill, Dragonair, Plusle, Minun
Description: Yamakun is of average height. He has a messy blue hair complemented by his dark blue eyes. He wears his clean white polo shirt and brownish pants.
Personality: Quiet but Smart and Charming
What you want to be: Pokemon Coordinator
RPG Sample:

It was a stormy night partnered with strong winds in the Viridian Forest where aspiring Pokemon Coordinator Yamakun camped out for the night. It was not your usual evening for that this night it was colder and darker. The storm performed as if it was a sign of bad luck for the days to come.

The lonely Yamakun could only ponder on the things that are happening now around him for the storm that night forbid him to go out of his tent.
"I am cold and lonely. Everyday I dreamed on becoming the greatest Pokemon Coordinator the world has ever known. I have dreams yet I feel so empty. I have my Pokemon to keep me company yet I feel so lonely. Am I destined to live a life of gloom or am I destined for greatness? Someone enlighten me."

When Yamakun finished pondering about his life he heard cries from a lady nearby. Yamakun did not waste any time. He took all his Pokeballs and left his tent in search for the lost lady.

"Maam! Where are you?" the young coordinator screamed.
There was no definate reply. The voice of the crying lady just got clearer. Alas! Yamakun found the young lady hiding under a huge tree still crying and all wet. As she approached the beautiful young lady his heart jumped and he started to ponder again.

"She looks sad and lonely just like me. But the sad and lonely me is gone all of a sudden. I don't feel the emptiness I felt long before I met this lady, this companion. Is this what I lacked, what I missed, or what I thirst for? Someone to be at my side."

Yamakun took of his Jacket and gave it to the young lady and he said
"You were sad and you were lonely but now that I, who was also lonely and sad before, am here with you we both have each.

"I don't even know you." The lady replied with a soft tone.

And Yamakun smilled at the young lady and answered back
"Neither do I. But believe me we need each other survive this stormy..."

Before Yamakun could finish what he was saying the two both saw a shadowed figure move behind the bushes near them.

"Do you have a Pokemon?" Yamakun asked and the lady noded at him.

"Oh good. Now help me out here. Go Squirtle! I choose you!" Yamakun said while he threw the Pokeball.

The lady stood up and got one of his Pokeball and said
"Ampharos go!"

Two trainers together in a stormy night with perill in every corner faced everything that was thrown at them that night. These two went on together to become one of the world's most renowned trainer and coordinator. Everyone has a story to tell. Do you have one Master Trainer?

{End of Character Form}

Micael
May 1st, 2005, 09:59 AM
Haha ^-^ Oops I am very sorry. I was so busy typing that post out that I didn't noticed the RP was already filled up. My mistake :P Anyway hope to RP with all of you some other time.

Alana
May 1st, 2005, 10:04 AM
OOC: No worries. I'll be posting new RPs soon so you can join them. Oh adn we're already traveling together so Latias_Lover you might want to edit your post.

Latias Lover!
May 1st, 2005, 10:13 AM
Edited. You can look back at my last post now

Alana
May 1st, 2005, 10:34 AM
Trista spotted Aqua running towards her and smiled. "Did you get all of the supplies you needed?" She asked ducking as Flygon now being chased by Misdreavus flew over her. She grinned and whistled to her Arcanine who quite chasing his tail and bounded over. "Hey Aqua what do you say to taking a day off from training? It'll be fun to take a vacation."

Latias Lover!
May 1st, 2005, 10:41 AM
"Sure! I always enjoy a nice vacation," Aqua agreed and opened her backpack. She started to pull out some juice and sandwhiches she made at home, but they were gone. "My supplies are gone!" Aqua said in disbelief. She checked again to make sure. There were no juice or sandwiches. Aqua saw two muddy pawprints leading to her house. It was a Pokemon track, no bigger than an inch. Aqua used her Pokedex to see what Pokemon took her stuff.

"Umbreon," the Pokedex said. "Umbreons are sneaky and hides most of the time at daytime." Aqua was determined to find that Umbreon who took her stuff.

Alana
May 1st, 2005, 10:44 AM
Trista grinned. "It was probably just hungry. When you find it don't be too hard on it." She stroked Arcanine's neck. Arcanine smiled dogishly then laid down and licked her face. "Thanks Arcy." She said grinning. She reached into her backpack and pulled out a brush then started to brush Arcanine's long fur.

Latias Lover!
May 1st, 2005, 11:10 AM
"Yeah, oh well." Aqua sighed and grabbed a sandwich with strawberries and salad inside. It was Aqua's unique bread, which she was saving for an afternoon snack. It was lunch time now. She took a bite. It was fresh. Aqua called out her Pokemon, Vaporeon, Wartortle, Kingdra, Seaking, and her first Pokemon Dragonair. Aqua had Dragonair when it was a Dratini. But the best of all, unlike other Dragonairs it can fly slightly.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 12:43 PM
"Yeah, oh well." Aqua sighed and grabbed a sandwich with strawberries and salad inside. It was Aqua's unique bread, which she was saving for an afternoon snack. It was lunch time now. She took a bite. It was fresh. Aqua called out her Pokemon, Vaporeon, Wartortle, Kingdra, Seaking, and her first Pokemon Dragonair. Aqua had Dragonair when it was a Dratini. But the best of all, unlike other Dragonairs it can fly slightly.

Baker had been travelling for 4 hours straight and was hungry and tired, as he dragged his feet along the flor, he looked up and saw a couple of people having a picnic, he thought for a moment, he didnt ussually like inturupting people uninvited but he was very tured and could not resist when he saw all the food, so he slowly, but with a bit more enthusiasm, started walking towards them, all of a sudden an arcanine came leaping towards him as fast as a speeding bullet, with his great reflexes, he quickly pulled out a pokeball containing one of his pokemon and was about to release it when the arcanine suddenly stopped, it was looking towards one of the two people who were having a picnic, arcanine walked over to them and layed down next to one of them, the same person beckoned for baker to come colser...

is this a good start? its my 1st ever one

Latias Lover!
May 1st, 2005, 01:20 PM
Aqua noticed a trainer staring at them hungrily. Aqua broke off a piece of bread and offered it to him right away. "You want this? I guess you're hungry," she said warmly.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 01:34 PM
Baker smiled and took the bread and bit into it, ''aaaaagh'' he said with a look of pure longing, ''thank you so much! ive been walking fro 4 hours straight!''
he sat down and said ''So wahts your name? and....WOW thats an impressive set of pokemon over there, are they all your?

Wolf_Goddess
May 1st, 2005, 02:33 PM
((GAH! I'm far behind! Since I have no patience to read the posts, someone, PLEASE inform me! Please and Thank-you))

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 02:40 PM
basically the 2 girls are having a picnic withg there pokemon upon deciding on a day of no training, and found out that vaporeon has stolen some food, but there not worried. then baker a trainer who has been travelling for a long time has been offered to join them and given some food.

thats about it,
in my last post i asked latius lover a question could u wait until she has answered it before u type something so that it makes sence?

Alana
May 1st, 2005, 02:55 PM
OOC: wolf_Goddess you can go ahead adn post. We were already supposed to be traveling together but since you've already posted a couple of times Baker then you can be new to the group. Everyone else please rememebr that we are already traveling together. It'll make things go smother.

Trista smiled at Baker. "I'm Trista and this is Arcanine though I'm sure you alreday know." She turned back to her Pokemon and continued brushing him. After a minute or so he stretched adn rolled onto his back with his tongue lolling out lazily. Trista grinned. "Guess you like the idea of taking a rest don't you? Well you deserve it. you've been battling very well lately." Arcanine barked happily and licked her face again.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 03:05 PM
sorry didnt realise we were already traveling together, i though we were meeting up! together

''ive gotta say trista'' baker said with a pondering look ''arcanine has certaintly been looking better and better in battle'' ''i mean, i saw that battle you had with that guys rhyhorn, arcanine took care of it like it was a caterpie!''

''OH!!! and by the way, talking of caterpie's, look what i just caught!''

baker took a pokeball of his belt and pressed the button to enlarge it, he then dropped the ball to the floor, on contact, the pokeball opened in a stream of white light and a pokemon appeared from inside it, the pokemon was a bug type names caterpie. caterpie strethched itself out, and curiously started to look around at everybody

Alana
May 1st, 2005, 03:10 PM
OOC: It's alright. Very good first post by the way.

"Thanks. Cute Caterpie." She bent down and looked at it curiously then smiled and patted it. "I thought about catching a Caterpie when I first started training cuase they're so cute but I never did. At least I ended up with a very hansome Arcanine." Arcanine barked lazily. "Hansome and spoiled that is." There was laughter and Trista saw Chikorita running towards her. "Hey Chika." She caught the small grass Pokemon who looked at her expectantly. "And at least I started out with a very loyal and lovable Chikorita." Chikorita nodded grinning.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 03:15 PM
''yeah, i was tempted to start off with chokorita'' said Baker smoothly ''but since i already had a good enough gras pokemon i started with my cute little friend here''
Baker pulled anothjer pokenall from his belt and dropped it to the floor, another flash of blinding white light appeared...and when it was gone, in its place stood a the fire chick pokemon torchick, ''Torchick has been doing great lately'' said Baker proudly
torchick walked over to chikorita and observed it up and down, it then smiled nicely at it and beckoned for it to come and play, caterpie started making its way towards torchick aswell.

Alana
May 1st, 2005, 03:27 PM
Chikorita considered for a moment then jumped out of Trista's arms and started chasing Torchic. "That's a good starter. It's been doing well lately too. So has Chikorita but I think we'll need to work on defense a bit. She's doing well in everything else. But for now i think we're noth happy to just take a break."

"Ar."

"And so is Arcy."

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 03:38 PM
'Hahahahahaha'
''right well i guess were taking a break from training today? well ill find it hard but ill try, i always get an urge to battle when i see a trainer thoagh! oh well ill try and resest temptation, come on out guys!''

Baker unhooked the rest of the pokeballs from his belt and threw them into the air, 4 beatiful streams of light came bursting out of the pokeballs and 4 pokemon appeared, one was an ice pokemon that looked like a ball and had tusks and small feet, this was sealo, another was yellow and has webbed feet and a wagging tail, this was psyduck, another was a strabge pshchic pokemon, it was orangey peach with a kind of triangle shaped head, long arms and large feet, this was Abra and was already asleep!
and the 4th was Bakers favourite pokemon, it was blue with a gig green bulb on its back, it walked on 4 legs and was smiling.
''seal!'' ''psy!'' ''ZZZ'' ''Bulba! Bulba!'', ''ok guys, all the other pokemon are playing down there and were havinga break today so go ahead and enjoy yourselves!''
all the pokemon nooded happily and ran down the hill, all of course except Bulbasaur, who didnt like being too far away from baker, it layed down next to him, looked at arcanine and greetd him with a friendly ''bulba bulbasaur!''

Alana
May 1st, 2005, 03:44 PM
"Rar ar canine." Said Arcanine rolling onto it's side.

"You know Arcy, if your trying ot get a tan your wasting your time. To much fur." Arcanine gave a barking laugh then jumped up and tackled Trista. Then proceeded to give her many puppy kisses while pining her to the ground. Trista sat up laughing and wiped the slobber from her face. "You know I like it alot better when you were a Growlith. Since you've evolved your much bigger and your tongue has more than doubled in size."

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 03:50 PM
''hahahahaha'' ''god knows what im gonna do when this guy turns into a venusaur! right bulba?''
''bulba bulbasaur!''

''anyway, where are the others tristan?''

Alana
May 1st, 2005, 04:01 PM
"They're in town somewhere. They should be back shortly I guess." Said Trista shrugging. She flopped back on the grass and stared at the clear sky. Arcanine imitated her. Trista laughed and rubbed him affectionatly.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 1st, 2005, 05:02 PM
Brad strolls slowly through the open meadow, the others just now coming into view. Worn over his shoulders is a new backpack, which has already been stuffed full of goodies from town. Smiling happily, he throws his right hand into the air, waving. "I'm back!" he shouts as he continues to grow closer, Espy following close at his heels. "The others should be back shortly. Espy and I just left a littler earlier than them," Brad says as he finally reaches the others. Looking around, he notices everyone's Pokemon out and enjoying themselves. Placing his hand on his side, he removes four Pokeballs, careful not to grab Mantine's. Tossing them forth, the Pokeballs land on the ground, immediatly popping open and releasing the Pokemon within. For a moment Breloom, Sableye, Vibrava, and Medicham look around curiously, wondering why they had been called out. "Go play, now." Brad says cheerfully to his Pokemon, watching them as they scatter their different ways. Turning back to the other Trainers, Brad continues with the conversation. "So, what have y'all been up to?"

Latias Lover!
May 1st, 2005, 05:15 PM
Aqua was watching her Water Pokemon play in the waters. She was studying them very carefully. She didn't want to mess up her dream of becoming a famous Water-Type Proffesor. Suddenly, Aqua noticed a trainer coming up to them. It was Brad and his Espeon. She greeted him.

"Hi, Brad! You're back! We're having a picnic." She pointed to the picnic spot.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 05:42 PM
as baker was talikng to trista he saw that some pokemon has run down the hill toward his own and trista, he rcognised them as brads
''hey whats up brad'' Baker said cheerfully as brad walked up to the picnic, he and brad slapped a high 5,
''did ya get your supplies?''
''yeah'' said Brad ''there was an offer going on down at the market''
''cool'' baker replied

''anyway how did your research go Aqua''

IXShadowBladeXI
May 1st, 2005, 06:20 PM
"A picnic?" Brad questions, before continuing. "Sounds good. Oh, by the way, I picked a few berries on the way here. You can have some if you want," Brad states, walking towards his backpack. Unzipping a small pouch, he reaches inside, removing a sweet-looking berry. Espy, seeing the object Brad has in his hand, rushes over to him. "Here," he says kindly, holding out the berry to his Pokemon. "I know it is your favorite." Espy glady takes it from his hand and rushes over to the picnic area, where she begins to eat it happily.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 07:09 PM
upon sniffing berries, bulbasaur, stands up and taintelnly walks toward brad, sits down and stares at him, ''uuuuum'' said baker with a bit of a grin ''i think bulba would like some berries, is that right bulbasaur?''
''bulba'' bulbasaur replied still eying the berries ''well ask him nicely then''

bulbasaur let out a vine whip and put it wowards brad ina n offer to shake hands, or in this case vines!

Alana
May 1st, 2005, 07:15 PM
Trista shook her head at the offer and sat up. She rubbed Arcanine and stood up. "I'll be over there." She pointed cheerfully at the lake then dahsed over to it. Arcanine yipped and tore after her. With an evil grin Trista stepped aside just before Arcanine hit her causing the large dog to run right into the lake. Arcanine emerges along with Dewgong who was laughing her head off. "Missed." She taunted. Arcanine grinned and jumped out of the water and shook himself right beside her soaking her. Trista scowled and whiped water out of her eyes while Arcanine and Dewgong laughed. Flygon swooped down and looked at her grinning. "Ok then if that's how ya wanna play." She tackled Arcanine pushing both of them into the lake. They came up laughing again with Dewgong swimming in circles around them.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 07:37 PM
''guess there having fun'' Baker said with a smile to brad
''guess so'' said brad

Then two people a neautiful women and a hansome man holding arms walked up to Baker and Brad, ''hello young children'' they said in posh voices, we are tony and sarah and we were wondering if u two young men would like a team pokemon battle,

''oh right a battle'' said baker enthusiastically, ''ive been itching for a battle!''

wadda ya say brad, u up for a team battle?''

IXShadowBladeXI
May 1st, 2005, 07:44 PM
Brad looks down at the little Bulbasaur, smiling. Taking Bulbasaur's vine in his hand, he shakes hands, er, vines with the Pokemon. "Give me a moment," Brad says, releasing Bulbasaur's vine. Digging in his backpack, he removes another sweet-looking berry. "Here you go, Bulbasaur," Brad says, giving the berry to the Pokemon. Then, he continues digging in his backpack, searching for a cola. When his quest for the drink is complete, he heads on over to the picnic area, plopping down beside Espy. Sipping on the cola, he watches as the Pokemon splash about in the water. "I bet Mantine would enjoy a swim," he says, reaching for another Pokeball attached to his side. Holding it up, a red laser shoots from the Pokeball and into the water, Mantine suddenly appearing. Almost as soon as Mantine had appeared, it was gone, submerged under the water.

Alana
May 1st, 2005, 07:53 PM
It was about this time that Dewgong decided to gang up with Arcanine. TRista staggered out of te water and shook her head ot rid her eyes of the water. Then Flygon appeared in front of her and picked her up. He placed her up right then used Gust ot dry her off. Trista staggered backwards and Arcanine jumped out of the water and shook himself again. Trista blew her wet hair out of her face and looked at Arcanine in annoyance. "Very funny Arcy." Chikorita left Torchic and decided to join them. Misdreavus floated lazily after her. Once they were all together the Pokemon exchanged evil glances. Trista gulped and jumped on Arcanine's back and dug in her heels. He tore off towards the others about half way there he stopped and sat down yawning. "Lazy laid back dog." Trista muttered. The rest of her Pokemon joined her adn flopped down. Trista ran back to the others and grabbed her backpack and pulled out her brush and began to groom Arcanine again with Chikorita resting in her lap and Misdreavus and the others just relaxing in the sun.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 1st, 2005, 07:57 PM
When the couple walks up, Brad quickly shifts his attention from the water. Taking a moment to think over Baker's offer, Brad comes to a conclusion. "Sure, but only if Espy doesn't mind it," he states, turning to his Espeon. As she finishes the last bite of her berry, she looks up at her Trainer. Having heard what Brad said, she gives him a look of approval. Understanding this look of approval, he turns to Baker, speaking once more. "Alright. I am in."

OOC: (( Hate to say it, but goodnight. It is about 12:00 AM and I have school in the morning. I will continue tomorrow, and I can't wait! Goodnight, everyone. ))

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 2nd, 2005, 03:11 AM
as all the gang were resting in the sun, Baker was staring dreamily over the hill where the sun was shining in the perfect place to get some heat, and the wind was blowing a most delicious breeze of air onto them all, then....Baker saw something begin to come over the hil, it got bigger and bigger as it came down, he then realised that it was two people, he started curiously at them, they walked over to the picnic, and said ''hello young children, we are Roy and Maxie, would any 2 of you children be intrested in a tag team pokemon battle? baker leapt at the chance!
'Oh right!, yeah sure im up for it, im just in the right mood for a battle!''

''very well young man,'' Roy said ''who will be your partner?''

''anyone up for a little battle guys?'' baker said keenly

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 01:53 PM
OOC: Baker look at Brad's last post. You might want to edit yours.

Trista sat up adn looked at Baker and Brad who were a few yards away. "It's a vacation they shouldn't be traing or battling." She yawned. She shrugged and flopped back onto her back and closed her eyes. After a little while Arcanine got up and started chasing Flygon for fun.

Kogenta
May 2nd, 2005, 03:46 PM
[OOC: I feel rather far behind . . . I hope I post in the correct context.]

Sitting in the shadow of a low hill, Rey shielded his eyes as he glanced briefly toward the sun. Tugging slightly at the spiked collar about his neck, he murmured, "Rain and snow I can handle, but the sun is a little too much . . . "

At his side, Houndoom growled softly.

"Yeah, I know . . . I guess I keep forgetting that it's even worse for you." Rey paused, hearing the others prepare to battle. Turning to Houndoom, a slight smile crossed his face. "What do you think? Are you up for it, partner?"

Not raising its head, Houndoom opened a single crimson eye. Staring silently at its trainer, the Pokemon gave its answer.

"Too hot to battle . . . " Rey murmured. "That makes sense, I guess." Without another word, the eyes of both Pokemon and trainer closed as both released a sigh. Then, placing his hands behind his head, Rey fell back onto the ground and remained still.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 2nd, 2005, 04:30 PM
"Baker, I will be your partner," Brad says in response to his question. Standing up, he brushes some grass from his pants. "Espy doesn't seem to mind," he says, glancing from Espy to Baker. "Besides, she needs a little exercise." Espy tilts her head at Brad, giving him an annoyed look, understanding the joke. But, she soon returns to her normally cheerful self. "Well, I guess I will be using Espy, if that is alright," Brad says to Baker, Roy, and Maxie, looking for their approval.

(( I went ahead and posted a response to Baker's earlier post, so he doesn't have to edit his. ))

Latias Lover!
May 2nd, 2005, 05:37 PM
Aqua sighed cheerfully and finished eating my sandwich. Dragonair slithered out of the water, anxiously. It looked at Brad, as if challenging him to battle.

"Dragonair wants to battle," Aqua told Brad. "She doesn't want to swim in the water all day."

IXShadowBladeXI
May 2nd, 2005, 06:54 PM
Turning to Aqua, he takes a moment to think. He was about to enter another battle, but there was a chance of him using another of his Pokemon for a quick battle with her. "Medicham!" Brad shouts to Medicham, who is in the process of meditating. "How about a quick battle?" he asks his Pokemon. Medicham looks up at Brad, giving him a questioning look. "Who? That Dragonair over there," Brad says, pointing towards Aqua's Dragonair. Medicham merely nods to his Trainer. "Well," Brad says, turning back to Aqua, "I guess he is up for a battle. If it gets too intense, I will call him out, though. I don't feel like rushing him to the PokeCenter. After all, I only have a few small potions for healing minor wounds." Shifting his attention back to Baker, he makes a quick statement. "As soon as Aqua and I finish this battle, I guess Espy and I can join you in yours."

Fayt
May 2nd, 2005, 07:53 PM
is it too late to join?

Name:
Pokemon:Absol
Description:http://img240.echo.cx/img240/8808/712wv.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)
Personality:Quiet,Calm,Helpfull
What you want to be: Pokemon Master

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 07:59 PM
Sorry it's to late for anyone else to join.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 3rd, 2005, 07:19 AM
!!! orry this is so late!

''ok Brad''

''hey you two guys will you give us a moment?''

''no problem'' they said and sat down

''Im gonna go for a walk, ok guys''
Baker got up and walked toward the hill, ''come on bulba, lets go for a walk, the rest of yu can carry on playing if you want''

bulbasaur had already started racing toward baker, his other pokemon looked at baker, and then got back to there playing. Baker heard the battle start between Brad and Aqua.

''nice day, isn't it bulbasaur, bit too hot thoagh, i bet you could do a solarbeam without even having to try and store sunlight!''
Bulbasaur! BULBASAUR SAID HAPPILY

as baker and bulnbasaur walked on, he saw rey and houndoom laying down, at first he thought they had fainted, so he ran over there and saw that he was awake but looked tired, ''Rey, are you ok?''

Latias Lover!
May 3rd, 2005, 03:35 PM
((I was away))

Dragonair was fast. It flew up and used Horn Attack on Medicham. A sharp horn slammed into Medicham, but the attack was so strong it made Dragonair dizzy from the collision.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 3rd, 2005, 03:57 PM
Brad watches as Medicham gets struck with Horn Attack, knocking him several feet backwards. "Pretty fast Pokemon..." Brad says, somewhat amazed at Dragonair's speed. Medicham crawls back to his feet, preparing himself for his next attack. "Now, Medicham, while Dragonair is still dazed, use Thunderpunch!"

"Cham, Medicham!" Medicham says, acknowledging Brad's orders. In a few quick, dance-like steps, Medicham approaches Dragonair, sending an electrically charged fist towards the Pokemon.

Wolf_Goddess
May 3rd, 2005, 04:14 PM
((MWAF! I'm too far behind. I'll just leave this RP. Sorry everyone...))

Latias Lover!
May 3rd, 2005, 04:33 PM
A fast lightning bolt struck Dragonair, but the Pokemon didn't seem worried about the attack.

"Dragon, Dragoinair!" The Pokemon seemed angry.
"Alright, try to use Dragonbreath!" I told Dragonair. Dragonair obeyed by breathing a hot stream of fire that is actually dragon breath. The fire (dragonbreath) clouded Medicham.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 3rd, 2005, 04:58 PM
"Medicham, guard against the attack!" Brad shouts to his Pokemon, watching as the steam engulfs it. Having heard Brad, Medicham blocks itself partially with its arms, trying to keep from taking as much damage as possible. When the steam begins to clear, Brad shouts the next attack. "Medicham, use Confusion on that Dragonair."

"Medicham!" The Pokemon shouts its name as it thrusts its arms forward, causing a dark purple aura to surround the Dragonair, but it quickly fades. Now, all they could do was wait to see if the attack had indeed confused Dragonair.

Latias Lover!
May 3rd, 2005, 05:03 PM
The attack was sucessful. Dragonair began to reel back and forth. Suddenly, it slammed heavily against the water, blind from the confusion.

"Dragonair, try to shake it off!" I was growing worried. Dragonair can take many attacks, but Confusion was a vicious one. Luckily, Dragonair was able to regain some concentration and slammed into Medicham again with its silver horn.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 3rd, 2005, 05:25 PM
Medicham is struck violently by Dragonair's Horn Attack. Brad is surprised to see Medicham stand once again, wondering how he had been able to take that attack. A little concerned for his Pokemon's safety, he reaches to his side for Medicham's Pokeball. Holding it up, he calls to his Pokemon. "Medicham, return." Medicham is surrounded by a red light and quickly disappears in a red beam. "Sorry to cut the battle so short," Brad says to Aqua, "I just didn't want Medicham to get too hurt. After all, your Dragonair is pretty strong." Smiling, Brad walks over to his backpack. Reaching inside, he removes yet another berry. "I told you I stocked up on these things," Brad says with a smirk as he walks towards Aqua. "Here, take it. It is a Persim Berry. Should heal Dragonair's confusion," he states as he holds the berry out to her.

Latias Lover!
May 3rd, 2005, 05:42 PM
"Thanks," Aqua smiled and tried to pry open Dragonair's mouth. Once Dragonair's mouth was open, she made her chew slowly. Dragonair recovered very fast.

"Dragonair!" The little Pokemon smiled and leaped back into the water.

It felt refreshing after the battle. I rested in the sun, wondering what else we could do. I gazed at passing Zigzagoons and Electrikes. I even fed a Linoone a Pecha Berry.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 3rd, 2005, 06:11 PM
Plopping down in the grass, under a nearby tree, Brad sighs. "Ah, shade..." Lifting Medicham's Pokeball to his face, he speaks to it as if talking to the Pokemon. "Good job, Medicham. Too bad the batt-" Brad stops short of his sentence, remembering that he had agreed to be Baker's partner in his battler. "And to think I thought this was supposed to be a battle free day," he says to himself, smirking. "Come on, Espy. Let's go get Baker," Brad says as he stands. Looking around for a moment, he soon notices Baker many yards away. "I will be right back!" Brad shouts to the others as he runs toward Baker in order to let him know that it is time for their battle.

Brad and Espy come to a halt as they reach Baker, noticing Rey lying on the ground. "Oh... Hey, Rey," Brad says, greeting their friend. Turning back to Baker, Brad continues to speak. "Baker, Aqua and I just finished the battle. Whenever you're ready we can start the team battle."

Latias Lover!
May 3rd, 2005, 06:54 PM
Aqua felt a refreshing wind rush up to her. She looked up. A beautiful rainbow is in the sky. But there is a 7 colored bird flying by it with stars twinkling behind it. Aqua stared in amazement as the bird slowly flew away.

"Dragonair, Dragonair, Dragonair!" Dragonair grew excited. Weird. A white glowing light exploded from it and POOF! A new Pokemon stood in its place. It's a Dragonite! But still she couldn't shake off the sight of the 7 colored bird.

Kogenta
May 3rd, 2005, 07:22 PM
Rey opens one eye and nods slightly toward Brad. Lying beside him, Houndoom flicks its arrowhead tail lazily. Opening his other eye, Rey raises himself into sit and stretches slightly. The trainer lightly lays one hand on his Pokemon's head, scratching it soothingly. As Houndoom gave a faint, satisfied growl, Rey turned toward Brad. "Who are the teams on your team battle?" he inquired.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 3rd, 2005, 10:54 PM
''dont do that again rey! i thought you were really hurt, you nearly gave me a heart attack!''
Baker said in a relieved voice,
''Me and brad are having a team battle against this couple down there'', he pointed down the hill, and noticed they were gone!
''hey they've gone!'' Baker said in shock

''did you see where they went Brad?''

as he said this, he pulled out a bottle of lemonade and offered it to rey.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 4th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Considering Baker had already answered Rey's question for him, he goes on to answer Baker's. "I was kind of busy battling Aqua. I guess I didn't notice them leave," Brad says, pausing for a moment before continuing, "When I finished the battle with Aqua, I remembered that I had volunteered to be partners with you and came to get you. Didn't even think about saying anything to the ones we were supposed to battle..." Brad smiles light, placing a hand on the back of his head. "Sorry," he says somewhat apologetically, feeling that is was mostly his fault they left. Looking down at Espy, he just shrugs. "Guess you won't be battling anytime soon, girl. Probably a good thing."

"Espeon," the cat-like Pokemon says, agreeing with her trainer. Sitting down, she begins to listen to the trainers as they speak, staring at them with her big black eyes.

Kogenta
May 4th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Smiling slightly, Rey accepted the lemonade as he apologized. "Heh, sorry. Guess hot weather tends to make me a bit lethargic." Twisting open the bottle lid, he clicked his tongue once. Flicking its dark tail, Houndoom raised its head. Cupping his hand, Rey poured a small amount of the liquid into his palm. As the canine lapped the fluid, Rey's head turned toward the others. "You know . . . seeing that your battle partners have disappeared, why don't you two try taking on Houndoom?"

Alana
May 4th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Trista opened one bleary eye. "I wish they'd keep it down. I was just getting to sleep." She mumbled sitting up. She looked at the sky shading her eyes with one hand. "It's already afternoon. That's great. But it's still boiling hot. OH well." She stretched and stood up then walked across the meadow towards the others. "Hey who feels like lunch?" She asked cheerfully.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 4th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Baker looked at bulbasaur, considering the offer of a battle with Houndoom, but just as he was about to answer, he heard trista behind them ''Do ya feel like some luch?'' She said, If there was one thing Baker liked more then a pokemon battle......it was lunch!
He looked at Rey, 'Yeah, I'll battle houndoom'' he looked down at houdoom and smiled ''it woulod be an honour'' but 1st....Lets have some lunch!!

Kogenta
May 5th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Rey nodded before turning toward Houndoom. Licking its lips as it finished its portion of lemonade, the dark Pokemon tilted its head. "I think Houndoom's ready for lunch," the trainer responded to Trista, removing a cloth from his pocket. As he set the lemonade bottle onto the ground, he began to wipe his palm dry, continuing, "This type of weather's made me lose my appetite, though. Guess I wasn't built for the sun." Rey replaced the cloth in his pocket, picked up the lemonade bottle, and lightly tossed it toward Baker.

Scratching Houndoom's head, Rey added, "You guys go ahead and eat, though. I'll stay here and rest." Without another word, the male again reclined against the shadowed hillside, his golden eyes closed.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 5th, 2005, 04:10 PM
As Brad hears Trista calling to them about lunch, he turns to her. "Sure, I'll take some!" Brad shouts, waving happily. Looking away, he shifts his attention back to Rey. "Two Pokemon against Houndoom?" he questions, wondering if he had heard Rey right. "Well..." Brad says, pausing for a moment. "I think Espy and I might sit this one out. I'm sure the match between you and Baker will be a good one. Besides, I don't want to make the match unfair, even if Houndoom is able to take on two Pokemon at once," Brad states, explaining his reason for turning down the battle.

Latias Lover!
May 5th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Before Aqua knew it, she was asleep dreaming about the mysterious rainbow bird. But she could hear Brad talking. Slowly she got up somehow, her hair tangled. But she didn't care, instead she walked up to Dragonair and sat next to her to watch the battle that was about to begin.
"Are you guys battling or what?" she asked, petting Dragonair on her soft blue head. Aqua almost got stung by Dragonair's white horn.

Alana
May 5th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Trista smiled at everyone. "I'll go ahead and start making lunch. You can battle if you want. It shold be doen soon." She picked up some sticks and looked at Arcanine. Soon there was a crackling fire. Trista took out a small shallow pot (don't ask where she got it) and hung it over the fire. She took out some ingredients and poured some water into the pot then started making chicken stew.

Latias Lover!
May 5th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Chicken scent wafted over Aqua's nose. The smell felt so good, Aqua could almost feel she was actually eating it.

"Ahh," she said, with her eyes closed, "That's so good..." Drool spilled from her mouth. She was so hungry, she couldn't wait!

IXShadowBladeXI
May 5th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Sitting down on the ground, Brad hugs his legs to his chest, waiting for either the battle to begin or the lunch to be ready. Turning to Espy, he speaks gently. "Smells good, doesn't it?" he questions her, speaking of the chicken stew, while stroking her head softly.

"Espeon!" Espy shouts, obviously answering Brad's question with a yes. As Brad strokes her head, she begins to purr softly, enjoying the attention.

"Does anyone know where we are headed next?" Brad questions everyone, speaking mainly to Trista. "It's not that I don't enjoy this peaceful place, I am just curious."

Alana
May 5th, 2005, 07:16 PM
"I'm not really sure." Replied Trista adding a few spices to the stew. "I guess we could head for the next town. Maybe they'll be some strong trainers we can battle there." She tasted the stew and smiled. "Ok it's ready." She pulled out some bowls and dished some stew into each of them. "Enjoy. Oh and I almost forgot," She reached into her bag and pulled out some Pokemon food. "I think we shoudl feed our Pokemon too. They're probably hungry." She set out the food for her Pokemon then picked up her spoon and started eating.

Kogenta
May 5th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Standing, Houndoom's whip-like tail swings to and fro as it approaches Rey's dark red backpack. Placing its nose beneath the top flap, the canine's jaws gently take ahold of a paper bag. Removing the paper bag from the backpack, Houndoom then returns to Rey, giving a low whine. One of Rey's gold eyes slits open. Opening both eyes, the trainer again raises himself into a sit. "Bring it over here."

The dark Pokemon carries the bag to Rey, depositing it in his lap. Rey carefully unties the string bound about the bag's top before removing a plastic sheet from the bag's side. Laying the sheet on the ground, he pours a small hill of food for his Pokemon.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 6th, 2005, 12:15 AM
''oooooh yeah....now THAT.... is goooood food!'' baker said in a very satisfied tone, he began shovelling down food as quickly as he could, the others stared at him......''what?' James said defensively ''Im really hungry''
He looked over to see all hi p[okemon rushing over to him as quick as lighning, They jumped on top of Baker and started jumping on him ''HAHAHA OK ok...ok get off me ill get you some food ok'' he looked behind him and picked up some tins of food which he poured into 3 bowls and fed his pokemon, he noticed that Bulbasaur was not eating ''whats the matter Bulbasaur?'' ''You not hungry?'' Bulbasaur looked at james, then looked at houndoom, then back at james and smiled ''baker knew exactly what he wanted.
''Ok Rey, are you ready for our battle! its been a longt time since weve battled and i think were at 2 a piece arent we?, so for this battle im going to use Bulbasaur, OK?''

Kogenta
May 6th, 2005, 03:34 PM
"Bulbasaur?" Rey paused, as though considering the choice of Pokemon. Finally, he nodded. "Alright. I trust your judgment," the trainer replied, standing and brushing dust from himself. Moving his amber gaze to Houndoom, he questioned, "Ready, partner?"

Houndoom gulped the last of its food before nodding decisively. Receiving confirmation, Rey turned toward Baker. "We're ready. One on one, anything goes?"

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 6th, 2005, 04:22 PM
''no problem with me'' baker exclaimed, ''I guess your quite shocked im putting Bulbasaur up against Houdoom, but I think your in for a suprise!''

At that baker walked over to the oppoesite of where Rey was standing, Bulbasaur ran over and stepped in front of Baker
''ok Rey...lets get started!''

Kogenta
May 6th, 2005, 04:54 PM
"Let's." Rey dropped into a fighting stance as Houndoom lowered itself into a crouch. I know Baker wouldn't choose Bulbasaur unless he had something planned--he's too experienced to make a basic mistake of element types. The male's eyes carefully studied his opponent. Then, a faint smile crossed his features as he assumed a more casual posture. Though his voice and manner were calm, a slight challenge could be detected in Rey's gaze as he spoke. "Well, I've no doubts regarding your skills. Let's see what your Bulbasaur can do."

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 6th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Baker eyed up Rey carefully
''man I hate that stance'' he thought to himself ''he always loos so deep in thought and makes me think wether or not he has a good plan yet!''

''Ok Rey!''
Baker shouted confidently and dramatically, i suppose we had better get started, ill even let you make the first move''

now lets see how much this houndoom has improved

Kogenta
May 6th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Rey's eyes glinted as he silently viewed his opponents. Finally, he spoke, saying slowly, "Very well . . . if you insist." The male's gaze briefly turned toward his Pokemon. I hope he remembers our training . . .

Raising one hand, Rey snapped his finger's once. Suddenly, a blast of fire poured from Houndoom's mouth--a Flamethrower directed at Bulbasaur.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 6th, 2005, 05:25 PM
baker had to do some serious guess work in the space of about 1 second

Rey has taught Houndoom to respond uopn command by clicking and things like that, i knew he would use some training method like that, still its a very good one

''Bulbasaur use agility!''
Bulbasaur sped out of the way of the flamethrower and continued to run all over the place but getting closer to houndoom
Baker looked at the shock on Reys face, knowing he must be suprised that a Bulbasaur could use agility.

''now bulbasaur, lets show houdoom our super tackle attack!''
Bulbasaur gained speed and went flying towads houndoom with a humungous tackle attack, one of bulbasaurs specialties.

Kogenta
May 6th, 2005, 05:32 PM
The light of Rey's eyes faintly flickered as Bulbasaur used Agility. However, though his eyes slightly widened, long practice allowed him to retain his calm composure. As Bulbasaur threw itself at Houndoom, satisfaction flashed through Rey's eyes. "Now!"

Houndoom leaped upward, avoiding Bulbasaur's attack by a few inches only. Due to its low jump, the canine came down swiftly--swiftly and with open jaws sparking dark energy in a Crunch attack.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 6th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Brad sits, watching the battle while filling his mouth with delicious spoonfulls of chicken stew. Espeon was sitting at his side, eating out of a small bowl which had been filled with Pokeblocks for her. "This is really good, Trista," Brad says to her, complimenting her cooking as he continues eating. The battle was really starting to heat up, making him almost wish he had joined in. There was one thing that made him wonder, though. Why had Baker chosen Bulbasaur against Houndoom? Houndoom clearly had the type advantage. Maybe Brad would find out soon.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 6th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Baker could see that bulbasaur was in pain, the crunch attack had plainly marked its spot on bulbasaurs bulb, and was grimising.

'ok bulbasaur, your ok, just pull it together, you know you can do it!''
with baker's words of confidence bulbasaur leapt to its feat and looked determingly at houndoom, it refussed to show any signs of weakness.

good, now lets draw that houndoom in

''Bulbasaur, close your eyes and consentrate''

Kogenta
May 6th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Rey's eyes slightly narrowed as Houndoom sprang back and away from Bulbasaur. The Agility attack was unexpected . . . I should be careful. I don't know what else Baker may have planned. As Houndoom glanced questioningly toward its trainer, Rey made a slight motion with his hand. The canine Pokemon immediately returned to its customary crouch as it observed the Bulbasaur. Flames began to surround its mouth as its crimson eyes shimmered faintly in the bright sunlight.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 6th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Yes! i knew he would counter with a flamethrower!

The time had come to start phase 1 of his strategy
''Bulbasaur, now that things have been heated up with them flames, lerts show Rey how using fire against you is a bad idea! use solarbeam!''

as bulbasaur was right next to the flames that were about to eject from houndooms mouth, bulbasaur absorbed the heat of the flames and of the now blazing sun into his bulb, it began to glow a beautiful mixture of yellow green and red, suddenly a humungous beam of energy shot out of it's bulb at the speed of light, it collided with the flamethrower, houndoom and bulbasaur were forced back from the collision, but which attack would be more superior?

Kogenta
May 6th, 2005, 06:24 PM
[OOC: Err . . . in my previous post, I mentioned that Houndoom leaped away from Bulbasaur . . . :: shrug :: I will assume they are near enough for Houndoom's flames to retain the energizing effect. And, under that assumption . . . ]

"Heh." A dangerous smile passed across Rey's features as Houndoom's flames suddenly vanished. "Do it." A sudden light engulfed Houndoom as it began to draw energy away from Bulbasaur. Though it remained ready to spring away, it continued to absorb energy from both Bulbasaur and the surrounding light. *As Bulbasaur fired its Solar Beam, Houndoom's jaws opened releasing its own attack . . . Solar Beam.

[OOC: * - The part of my post indicated your Bulbasaur's action was written in reflection to your preceding post.]

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 6th, 2005, 06:38 PM
sorry mate, i dont get what you mean by that!
im a twit, ill just carry on shall I?

Baker looked impressed, he knew he would have to expect alot from Rey and he had delivered, the two solarbeams colided with the most powerful of explosions, the plates and food from the picnic went everywhere and everyone was slighly blown aside....everyone that is apart from bulbasaur and houndoom!
as the dust and fog slowly cleared from sight, Bulbasau was standing behind houndoom, fortunately houndoom had not noticed, baker nodded and bulbasaur shot a leech seed from the top of its bulb, it flew threw the air and hit its mark straight on Houndooms head, vines strapped themselve around and began to sap all the energy from it!

Kogenta
May 6th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Houndoom snarled furiously as vines began to engulf it. Barking angrily, it began to attempt to shake the encompassing plant from its body. The Pokemon swiftly backed away from Bulbasaur, shaking its head.

"Houndoom!" Rey's voice rang out commandingly.

The dark Pokemon immediately froze. Rey again snapped his fingers. Turning its head, Houndoom released a small flame onto a vine, setting it alight. Though the leech seed swiftly burned, Houndoom itself also received minor burns.

As Houndoom turned to view its opponent, Rey's glance passed over Baker. Houndoom has lost some energy, so I'll have to be careful. But, with Bulbasaur's most recent attack, it seems I've gained something as well . . . Rey's eyes focused on Bulbasaur, viewing the plant Pokemon carefully. I know all four of Bulbasaur's attacks. Only three of mine are known. I'll need to use this advantage carefully.

Standing silently, Houndoom awaited its opponent's next movement.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 7th, 2005, 03:21 AM
Ok, bulbasurs leech seed managed to drain some energy from hohndoom, making it weaker and bulbasaur stronger, plus it lost more energy and burned itself by burning the vines with its flame, so in that term wer'e dfenitely in the lead, but i havent see all of its attacks yet, i'll have to watch out...

I guess my best course of action is to keep it on the move and let the burn work more quickly

''Ok bulbasaur'' Baker shouted in a confident voice ''use another lecch seed''

''Bulba Bulbasaur'', the pokemon's bulb tightened up and a green seed popped out of the hole at the top, it flew across the field towards houndoom, but Baker didn't have time to see if it had hit
''Bulbasaur, now use agility, keep that thing on the run!''
Bulbasur obeyed.

Alana
May 7th, 2005, 06:11 AM
"Come on Rey and Baker! I don't know who to rute for. So I'll just rute for both of them." Trista grinned. She leaned back on her hands and smiled wating to see who would come out on top.

Kogenta
May 7th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Houndoom swiftly released a blast of fire, incinerating the Leech Seed. Seeing Bulbasaur use Agility, Rey's eyes narrowed. "Houndoom, create a shield." Houndoom nodded, adjusting the loam about it as Rey attempted to track Bulbasaur's movements. Once his Pokemon seemed ready, Rey nodded. Releasing a small amount of flame, the canine set the plants surrounding it alight, creating a wall of fire about it. Falling silent, both Rey and Houndoom waited.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 7th, 2005, 02:33 PM
''NO BULBASAUR!!'' Baker cried out with deep worry, the fire was getting closer and incasing bulbasaur, he could see the look of panic in bulbaurs eyes, there was nothing they could do but watch, baker felt like dirt watching bulbasur in such panic and was considering forfeiting the match, nothing was worth bulbasur being cooked like that, but bulbasur looked into bakers eyes, with a look of such bravery and determination that told baker that it did not want to give up, baker knew it had too much pride, .........baker nodded just a the fire was in a small enough circle to touch bulbasur,it was bown backwards out of the rig of fire from the force of the heated flame, bulbasaur was burnt, badly and could hardly stand, baker looked on

come on buly.....come on

suddenly bulbasaurs body began to glow a greenish colour, at first the though that popped into it's head was evoloution but then he had a flash back of the last time thi had happened.........it was dangerous when any grass pokemon used it......but with bulbasaur it was extremely powerful........it was overgrow.

Kogenta
May 7th, 2005, 04:57 PM
His eyes glittering in the firelight, Rey watched in silence. Houndoom remained silent, its scarlet eyes closed. Though it did not turn to view Bulbasaur, it felt its increase in energy.

This is interesting . . . and unexpected. Rey's expression remained flat and cold. For now . . . I'll wait to see what happens next.

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Aqua watched the battle silently. She was curious of what's going to happen. This battle is taking a long time, she realized. After eating some chicken stew, her appetite changed to watching Rey's Houndoom battle Baker's Bulbasaur.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 7th, 2005, 05:37 PM
bulbasur began to shake, more and more vigorously!

its bulb was getting bigger, and so was it's main body!.....then.....it stopped......it stared at houndoom, they were now about equal in size, bulbasur stared at houndoom with respect.

yeeeeesssssss!!!!! now lets really show Rey how we battle when things get......heated up

Bulbasaur continued to look on at houndoom, awaiting instruction,

''Bulbasaur!!!'' baker screamed use agility

bulbasur started using agility, but it was faster then ever before! Baker couyldn't even see it, it was dashing around at the speed of light!
still unsure of where exactly it was, baker gave another order use tackle!
suddenly he saw it, but only for a split second as it zoomed past him and straight for houndoom.

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Aqua was amazed at Bulbasaur's amazing speed. It zoomed past me, and headed straight for Houndoom. Houndoom almost didn't see it.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 8th, 2005, 01:43 PM
"Pretty good battle we have here. Lots of tactic being used," Brad says, speaking mainly to Espy, who is lying beside him on the ground, also watching the battle.

"Espy! Espy!" she shouts in agreement. The battle really was interesting. She had no idea who was going to win.

"Whoever the winner is, it is well deserved," Brad states as he continues to watch the battle.

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Dragonair rushed up besides Aqua. She and the Dragonair watched Bulbasaur heading speedily towards Houndoom. "Dragonair, Dragonair!" The Pokemon looked astonished, due to the Bulbasaur's amazing speed.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 8th, 2005, 02:06 PM
OOC: need Kotenga to post for us to continue really!

Bulbasaur continued to dash around, using the power it had aborbed from Overgrow, it then upon command went flying straight at Houndoom In a tackle attack

If bulbasaur doent get this, then i fear we have lost, ifd he does, then we may stand a chance, but this has been tough battle and I am very proud of Bulbasaur.

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 02:41 PM
((Kogenta isn't online...))

Dragonair hissed as Bulbasaur dashed around the field. The Pokemon seemed thoughtful.

"Dragy, Dragon, Dragon, Dragonair!" The Pokemon hissed again. I quieted her down and continued watching the battle. It was too interesting to ignore.

Kogenta
May 9th, 2005, 03:17 PM
His amber, firelit eyes darting about, Rey found himself unable to fully track Bulbasaur's movements. "Houndoom, this one's yours." The canine Pokemon gave no audible reply, rather remaining with its eyes closed.

Suddenly, Houndoom's eyes snapped open. Whirling to face its opponent, it released a full Flamethrower. Though it had not seen its opponent, it had known it was there . . . it had used Detect.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 10th, 2005, 07:15 AM
''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!''

Baker was confused yet impressed at the same time, how had Houndoor managed to detect Bulbasaur, as good a detect is Bulbaaur was going at an inormal speed, Baker could see bulbasaur felt the same way, then the flasmethrower hit with such an extreme force that it flew acorss the hill and landed with a humoungous crash.........
''Bul......ba''
it tried to stand up it was uing all its strength to try and just stand up, Baker had ters in his eyes, a friendly battle had turned into a battle of the prides of the 2 pokemon,
''bu.l..ba..''
it begin to try and absorb energy from the sunlight to prepear for a solarbeam

''No bulba''
baker sauid with a serious voice and staring hard at his pokemon
''Thats enough''

Bulbasaur was staring at Baker......it stopped absorbing sun and used its vine whip to pull itself up, it looked at houndoom, turned around and walked up to baker who looked down at it.....
''Bulbasaur, I am so proud of you, to carry on now would be worthless, even if you won you couldnt make me any more proud of you then I already am.''

''The match is your Rey......You win''

Kogenta
May 10th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Rey nodded solemnly, tossing a Pokeball into the air. "Dragonair, put out the fire." Red light burst from the Pokeball, releasing the form of an elegant, snake-like Pokemon. Crooning with its melodic voice, Dragonair viewed the blazing fire with its dark eyes. Soon, a soft glow surrounded the dragon's gems as rain began to pour onto the flames.

Approaching Baker and his Pokemon, Houndoom by his side, Rey knelt by Bulbasaur's side. Placing a Burn Heal and Hyper Potion on the ground, he quietly stated, "The battle was well-fought, especially with your starting with a heavy disadvantage." Standing, Rey turned to view the remnants of the fire. As the last burning flicker faded into naught, Rey raised a Pokeball. "Thank you, Dragonair. Good work. Return." In a scarlet flash the Dragonair disappeared, and the rain ceased.

Starting away from the area, Rey commented to Houndoom, "Your Detect exceeded my hopes and expections. And, your reaction time was good. But, we should work on your Solar Beam."

Staring at its trainer, Houndoom growled quietly.

Rey smiled slightly. "You don't like that? Then I'll see if I can find another attack for you to learn. But, until then, you'll have to stick with Solar Beam."

Latias Lover!
May 10th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Aqua's Dragonair barked.

"Dragonair!" The Pokemon seemed excited to see another Dragonair, but it also looked jealous.

"Dragonair!!" The Pokemon barked again. This time Aqua hushed Dragonair down.
"Well, guys, did you have fun?" Aqua asked.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 11th, 2005, 07:13 AM
Baker had a tear in his eyes, but not because he was upset for losing, because he was so proud of Bulbasaur, he bent down, making sure his cap was covering the tears in his eyes. He gratefully picked up the burn heal and spreayed in on bulbasaur, who flinched, but did not complain, Bker then sprayed It with some hyper potion, but Bulbasaur was still looking bad.
'Bulbasaur, Ill take you to a pokemon centre'

he raised his cap and stared at bulbasaur

'Im very proud of you'

'Bul...basaur'

baker took a pokeball out of his pocket and enlarged it he called Bulbasaur to return.
'rest in there until we get there mate'

Baker then turned around and looked down at the floor.... he stared at it for a minuite, and suddenly shot his head up and gave a very toothy grin to Rey
''well Rey im impressed, not many pokemon can stand up to bulbasaurs overgrow like that! your houndoom and your battle technique are superb, you should be very proud of it'
baker bent down and smiled at houndoom.

'Anyway, im gonna take Bulbasaur to a pokemon centre, by the time I get back it should be late so dont wait up guys, weve gotta get moving tommorow, its the big day where im gonna start my badge challenge!'

baker had decided not to take the badge challenge straight away, he wanted to observe a pokemons behaviour and study there battle techniques first, but he had pretty much everything he needed.

''Ill se ya later guys'
He said walking off over the hill.

Alana
May 11th, 2005, 12:48 PM
"It was a great match you two. But in the end Houndoom's type advantage won. But I think Rey should be careful cause with a little more training there's no way Houndoom will beat Bulbasuar." Said Trista smiling. She glanced at Arcanine who had sat and whose tongue was lolling out happily. "As for my lazy Arcanine, there's no hope for him."

"Arc!" Said Arcanine happily.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 11th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Baker heard the compliment and waved back at her in thanks.

he walked over to the lake where all the pokemon were playing together, he ceckoned his pokemon to come closer.

''well guys, have ya had fun?''

they all happily smiled and started talking amongst eachother in approval. except Abra who hadn't woken up since he was let out.

'well I would let you all carry on for another hour or so, but iv'e gotta go into town and I wont be back till dark so your all gonna have to come with me'
he bent down and picked up his newest pokemon, the caterpie he caught not long ago.
''did you enjoy meeting evryone today''
''eeeeeee''
it smiled at baker and curled up in his arms as if ready for a long nap.
''HAHAHA, yeah I gues we could all do with some rest, come on guys, back you come''

Baker pulled out 2 pokeballs and returned caterpie and sealo, he hooked them back onto his belt and pulled out another 2 which he used ton return psyduck and torchick, he hooked these up aswell, and pulled out the last one.
he stared at Abra for a minuite and thought to himself
Poor guy, he hasnt been seeing much battle action lately, he must be really bored, ill make sure he gets to compete in my net battle

at that he also returned Abra and put his pokeball back onto his belt.

At that he turned around and began walking off down the hill.

Kogenta
May 11th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Rey paused, nodding in a fairly amiable manner to Aqua, Baker, and Trista. Then, turning, both he and Houndoom vanished into the forest that edged the meadow. The trainer quietly made his way through the woods, his steps muffled by the soft grass on the forest floor. Despite his calm expression, however, Rey's eyes had a strangely cold, distant edge. The battle was good one, no doubt. But, if it could be called victory, it was a hollow one. Houndoom did well, but . . . The coordinator glanced at the fire canine walking silently at his side. The battle showed me how much we have to learn.

Deeming them to be a sufficient distance from the others, Rey spoke to Houndoom. "We'll stop here a moment to take care of your wounds."

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 13th, 2005, 07:37 AM
Baker carried on walking throagh the woods towards the town, making loud noises from all the twigs he was breaking and the leafs he was russeling by stepping on them. Baker felt wierd, he didn't understand why he couldn't get his mind off that match.
Whats wrong with me? I remember that when my bulbasaur was in the ring of fire, I felt really wierd, as if I was also in pain!, plus I had a bad feeling about something, but then again I did eat a bad pizza earlier!

he laughed to him,self,
Ah what does it matter? it was a great match.
he carried on walking, thknking about tractics to use in his next battle

Alana
May 13th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Trista watched Baker and Rey leave. She stretchd and started to clean up. Once everything was put away again she looked at Arcanine. "Feel like run Arcy?"

"Arcnine!" Yipped Arcanine running to her.

"Good." Trista hopped on Arcanine's back adn turned to Aqua. "We'll be back soon. I'm going to head into town as well and pick up some supplies. When I was digging in my backpack earlier I noticed I was a bit low. Later." She raised a hand then tapped Arcanine who shot off towards town.

After running for a while Arcanine slowed adn Trista sighed. "I love relaxing and taking a vacation and all, but I'm also a little bored. It's sad really. I should learn how to have more fun. Hmm. No more I just need to learn how ot relax more." Arcanine nodded and Trista grinned.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 13th, 2005, 01:25 PM
As baker was still walking along, happily thinking of his favourite parts of the battle, he heard what he thought to be.....AN EARTHQUAKE!!
quickly he turned around ready to send out a pokemon....but laughed, it wasn't an earthquake at all, it was Alanas arcanine

''HEY!!!''

baker shouted as loud as he could

''GIVE US A LIFT!! NONE OF MY POKEMON ARE BIF NOUGH TO CARRY ME YET!!''

Alana
May 13th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Trista grinned. "Alright." She grabbed Baker and hoisted him onto Arcanine's back. "Hold on we're going to run again. Alright step on it Arc!" She shouted happily. Arcanine launched himself into the air then bounded off again. Trista laughed. No matter how many time she rode Arcanine it was always fun.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 13th, 2005, 03:13 PM
''WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH''

Baker was jerked forward as Arcanine took off at great speed

''Arcanine sure is a speedy bugger isnt he!''

they carried on riding for about 10 minuites, until Baker saw it

''HEY drop me off here Trista, the pokemon centre is just around the corner!''

Alana
May 13th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Trista grinned. "Alright. Slow it down Arcs." Arcanine slowed down then stopped. "Maybe we should start a taxi survice. I bet we could make some good money with Argies speed. Well see you later Baker. I'll come back here after I finish shopping." Arcanine nodded and took off again. He stopped outside the PokeMart. Trista slipped off his back adn walked inside. "Now let's see. Hmm. yeah some of those would be nice. Oh i'm out of Super Potions so I'll need some more. I'm really low on revives...." She carried her supplies outside in a paper bag and grinned. "We'll have to wait until we get back to camp. I left my backpack there." She hopped on Arcanine's back and they started off again. This time however, they were walking.

OOC: After the day is over and we sleep and ervything we'll meet up with some Team Fate members. No more info there. But the events will be fun. Lol

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 13th, 2005, 03:35 PM
OOC- you should start a topic in RP lounge where we can talk about upcoming events.

''Thanks Trista, Thanks arcy!''
baker waved as he saw them race off again and turn a corner heading towards the main part of town
Baker walked down the road and came to the pokemon centre, he walked throagh the automatic doors and stright up to the desk where Nurse Joy was standing.
''hello, How can I help you?'' she said kindly

''uuuuum h Hi, its my bulbasaur, It was just in a pretty intense battle and its quite hurt, could you have a look over it please?''

''Ide be happy to'' she said with a smile

''In fact, dya reckon you could heal all my pokemon just incase? only Im going for my 1st badge tommorow!'' he said proudly

nurse Joy agreed and took his pokemon
''I donmt know how long you will have to wait thogh, you may be best staying the night as its already getting quite late''

baker thought this over and agreed, he walked over to the corner and called Trists on his pokegear.

''Hi Trista....yeah it's me, look im staying at the pokemon centre tonight, ill meet you back at the place were staying tommorow.....oh dont worry about that, ill get abra to teleport me there....yeah.....yeah ok....see ya''

baker hung up and began walking up the stairs to where he would be staying for the night, his mind on his badge battle tommorow.

Alana
May 13th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Trista glanced at the Pokemon Center as they passed but didn't stop. "I hope his Bulbasaur is going to be ok. I should have asked him. Oh well I'm sure it'll be alright. Let's get back Arcs." Arcanine nodded. They sped off again. About fifteen minutes later they were back in camp. The sun glowed orange on the horizen as she packed all of her equipment into her backpack. "I think we should get ready for bed. The sun's starting to set. I'll leave you guys out of your Pokeballs tonight so you can sleep in the open." Her Pokemon nodded and curled up in different parts of the meadow. Arcanine curled up nearby and Chikorita jumped to Trista's shoulder as sh eunrolled her sleeping bag. "Oh yeah and Baker will be staying at the Pokemon Center tonight. He'll be back tomorrow."

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 13th, 2005, 04:10 PM
I suppose it would be appropriate to say

end of chapter one!
LOL

I think its brilliant that we have already done 6 pages worth and havent even started the journey yet!

we will carry this on tommorow then.
bye ^_^

Alana
May 13th, 2005, 04:29 PM
OOC: Or we'll just wait for the others to post. ^_^ Don't wanna wait till tomorrow. Nope nope bad tomorrow. Oh wait Saturday. Ok good tomorrow. Lol. So hurry up and post so we can reveal the plot. Hmm I think the end of the chapter should be after we all go to sleep or after we find out about the Team Fate member. Eh who cares?

Alana
May 13th, 2005, 04:36 PM
OOC: Or we'll just wait for the others to post. ^_^ Don't wanna wait till tomorrow. Nope nope bad tomorrow. Oh wait Saturday. Ok good tomorrow. Lol. So hurry up and post so we can reveal the plot. Hmm I think the end of the chapter should be after we all go to sleep or after we find out about the Team Fate member. Eh who cares?

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 17th, 2005, 01:23 PM
OOC- This RP is too promising to die just yet!!

IC- Baker opened his eyes, everything was blurry. He sat up poperly and bagen to rub his eyes, slowly he began to tune in to his surroundings, he was lying on a couch in the main lobby of the pokemon centre. Suddenly he remembered, he had left Bulbasaur in an emergency room!
He sprang up immediately and made to run towards the main desk, suddenly he felt something pulling him back, he ws stopped in his tracks and turned around to see it was Bulbasaurs Vine Whip!
Nurse Joy was holding him ion her hands and he was smiling like the first day they had met!

''Bulbasaur''
baker shouted with much enthusiasm, the pokemon leapt from Nurse joys hands and straight into Bakers who gave him a great hug
''Bulba, im so glad your alright!''
''Bulba Bulbasaur!!''
It said happily, Baker looekd at Nurse Joy
''Bulbasaur is going to be just fine, just keep him out of battleing for about 24 hours''
''Ok'' he replied with gratitude ''Thankyou so much Nurse Joy''
baker smiled one last time and turned to walk out of the pokemon centre door.
He stood outside, Bulbasaur still in his arms and looked around, no one was about so it must be still early, he knew it would be a long walk backl to the camp, and he was thinking of getting Abra to teleport him there, but decided against it
''we could use the exersice! hey Bulba!?''
the pokemon smiled in agreement and they set off

OOC- I know I have done 3rd person here, I accidently started and couldnt be bothered to go back over it all and change it!

IXShadowBladeXI
May 17th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Brad sits up, stretching out his arms as a yawn escapes his lips. "Whoa!" he shouts, somewhat shocked. He had completely fallen asleep and had just now waken up.

"Espy!" Espy mews as she rubs her head against her trainer's arm. It was obvious that she was glad he was awake.

"Guess I fell asleep..." Brad says somewhat quietly, speaking to himself. Rising to his feet, he continues stretching his body and finishes off by popping his stiff neck. Turning to look for the rest of his Pokemon, Brad laughs as he sees most of them still out running around. A few were curled up, still asleep, though. He was just glad they hadn't run off, and he doubted they would anyway.

Kogenta
May 17th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Rey brushed his hand across his mouth as he lowered his canteen of water. At his side, Houndoom stared upward toward the forest canopy, now set alight with pale emerald. "Looks like we finally have enough sunlight to practice," Rey commented.

Houndoom growled softly. Smiling slightly in response, the trainer sealed the canteen and hung it on his belt. Then, glancing about he murmured, "I don't want to do too much damage here, so we'll probably work on rapid-fire and accuracy instead of power." He turned his amber gaze upward, shielding his eyes. "Not enough sunlight for a full-power shot either."

Unslinging his backpack from his shoulder, Rey opened the top flap and searched through the backpack's contents. Removing an object, the coordinator paused to polish its surface. I usually use this for contests, but it should do. Setting the mirror on the ground, Rey nodded toward his Pokemon. "Let's get started."

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 18th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Baker looked left and right as he wlked down the steep road, Bulbasaur walking at his side. He put his arms behind his head to rest it on.

As glad as he was to have Bulbasaur ok again, all he could think about was his first badge match, he would return back to the camp, and then head in the other direction towards the next big town that ha dthe first gym, and a pokemon contest going on, so they would stay there for a while.
He turned to look at Bulbsaur whose face was expressionless, he thought to himself
I know the time has pssed, but I really dont know how Bulbasur has gotten so strong, that battle was amazing, ive seen Bulba do amazing things, but that battle was just amazing

baker looked forward and laughed
well, maybe im just a fantastic trainer
he said without much self belief.

OOC - sorry for the poor quality of this RP post, ive had a bad day.

Alana
May 19th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Trista opened her eyes slowly. The dim morning light shone on her face as she sat up. Flygon, Arcanine, and Dewgong were already awake. Trista stretched then stood up and began rolling up her sleeping bag. "Hey Dew, Arcster, Flygler come on! It's time to start packing up so you need to get back in your Pokeballs." The three Pokemon looked at her then nodded adn came over. Trista returned them then looked at her other Pokemon. Misdreavus and Chikorita had been woken by her call. Misdreavus floated over but Chikorita, who had been sleeping next to her, just stayed put. Trista smiled and rubbed Misdreavus then returned her. "Are you going to sleep all day Chick?"

"Chika chiko." (no just till noon.) Yawned Chikorita.

"Lazy leaf." Trista grinned then packed everything up. She pulled on her jacket adn slung her backpack over her shoulders. Chikorita got up and stretched then jumped to her shoulder. "Is everyone ready? We could head to town now and maybe meet up with Baker on the way. Knowing him he'll be walking back to camp. So shall we get going?"

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 19th, 2005, 04:13 PM
''Hey! Dont think your leaving without me!!''
baker shputed as he ran over to the gang, he had been walking for a while, but his anticipation to get moving kept his spirit high and his energy full!
Bulbasaur ran behind him, and they both stopped to greet the gang.
Bulbasaur nodded at Chikorita in a sign of hello.
''Well, are we ready to get moving yet?''

Kogenta
May 19th, 2005, 05:43 PM
"Now! Solar Beam!"

A bright light burst from Houndoom's mouth, striking the mirror's smooth surface.

"Again!"

Thinner and less powerful than the first, a second Solar Beam flashed toward the returning first. A sudden explosion slid Houndoom back a few paces, though it was able to retain its stance. Having covered his eyes against the explosive light, Rey silently lowered his hand to view the results of the attacks. Kneeling, the trainer called his Pokemon to him. As he inspected Houndoom, Rey's quiet expression masked his disappointment. Both our timing and aim were off . . . And atop that, the second Solar Beam didn't have enough power. Not that we could afford to make the first Solar Beam less powerful . . . So, we'll simply need to add more power overall.

Removing his Pokegear from his side, Rey flicked it open and checked the clock. That training'll wait, though. Standing, Rey gently scratched Houndoom's head. Houndoom needs rest, anyway.

The coordinator then turned, saying, "It's time we got going." Houndoom growled in agreement as it followed Rey toward the campsite.

Alana
May 20th, 2005, 01:48 PM
"Great." Said Trista happily. Chikorita smiled and snuggled next to her neck. "Your excited too huh?" Chikorita nodded. "Alright then let's get going." With a nod to the others Trista headed off into the forest.

Alana
May 26th, 2005, 07:47 AM
OOC: What happened to this RP? Did it die?

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 26th, 2005, 12:30 PM
OOC - no way, I will make sure it dont! I like the idea!

IC - Baker smiled as he saw Rey and houndoom walking towards them, he looked direcly at Houndoom who looked ezhaunsted, baker thought to himself
as much as I respect his training and bttle ability, I think he pushes his pokemon too hard, last time I trained with him it was like a contest, he is strong but has much to learn....just like me!

He laughed with antisipation and jumped into tye air

'yeeeeeeeewssssssss' finally were all here, now we can go!'

Kogenta
May 26th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Seeing Baker's enthusiasm, Rey allowed himself a slight smile. Baker seems . . . pleased. No signs of nervousness for his approaching battle. If only I could say the same for the contest. Shouldering his backpack, he questioned, "Are you ready for your gym battle?" As he spoke, his expression and voice had a controlled calm. However, the coordinator's amber eyes glinted with what might have been a challenge.

Alana
May 26th, 2005, 10:39 PM
"I'm definatly ready for whatever comes my way." Said Trista to no one in particular.

"Are you sure about that?" Came an amused voice from behind a tree.

Trista stopped. "Who said that?" She asked turing to her companians. Before anyone could answer a man of around twenty stepped into veiw. He had short dark red hair and brown eyes. He wore white t-shirt with a black jacket over it. He had on bagging jeans and a belt with five Pokeballs on it. His skin was lightly tanned and he twirled a Pokeball lazily on his fingure as he looked at them. "Uh, hello." Said Trista smiling.

"Hello yourself. My name is Dakin and I, along with several other members of team Fate, have been monitoring your group for a while now. You all are exceptionl trainers with great potentional. I would ask you nicely to join Team fate but I already know your answer. If one of you hasn't heard of Team fate another of your comrads will fill you in. For now I will simply deliver the message I have been sent to deliver." By this time the smile had completely vanished from Trista's face and a look of slight fear had replaced it. The man smiled and began to speak in a slow calm voice. "Becareful to whom you grant your trust. Things are not always as they seem. You never seem to see the bad things coming until they are already over. Nothing you can do can prevent what will happen. Watch your back. Because you have been traveling on a journey of betrayal." He stepped back before anyone could move and tossed the Pokeball in his hand into the air. An Abra appeared and a moment later he had teleported.

Trista stood there staring at the spot where the man had been standing. "A riddle. Not the best of riddles but a riddle none the less." She said quietly thinking about what he had just said. "Becareful to whom you grant your trust. Things are not always as they seem. You never seem to see the bad things coming until they are already over. Nothing you can do can prevent what will happen. Watch your back. Because you have been traveling on a journey of betrayal." Trista repeated the riddle to herself several times in a low voice. She shivered thn turned to face the group. "If you haven't already guessed, the riddle means we have a traitor in our group. Someone here, is a member of Team Fate."

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 27th, 2005, 07:46 AM
althoagh he had already woked it out himself, baker quickly jumped backwards away from his friends at Tristas lat comment, he was posed and ready for battle if neccecary, his left hand was on hjis knee, but his right was behind him, firmly grasping a pokeball ready to use if he needed....then he relendted and relaxed himself.
''I have heard of this group''
he infromed the gang with a frown on his face
''I dont know much about them, if facet no one really does, but they have a...reputation you may say, for attacking the weak and alone''
he sighed to himself,
''maybe they were just treying to get inside our heads......I dont trust him, I say we ignore his comments and move on, but well have to be extra catious''

Baker smiled, ''Lets not lt this event get in our way, I say we go on and think about this again if, and onlf if neccecary''

Alana
May 27th, 2005, 09:48 AM
Trista nodded still slightly warey. She looked at everyone in the group but said nothing. "I've heard of Team Fate too. But I've heard alot more stories than them just picking on the weak. So as not to make everyone paranoid I'll keep it to myself for now. But like Baker said, we have to be on our guard now. For now let's just get to town and do what we were going ot do."

Kogenta
May 27th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Rey was silent, his expression cold and the fire of his eyes piercing. His hands were tightly clenched, slightly trembling with their stiff tension. At his side, Houndoom growled softly as it moved closer to Rey--as though to protect him.

"Stand down, Houndoom," Rey whispered, suppressed fury and bitterness in his voice. "Don't worry . . . Team Fate won't attack yet." His eyes snapped closed. "You know that's not their way . . . they always wait until they burn you most."

Suddenly, the coordinator turned away from the group. "You guys move ahead. I'll catch up. I just . . . need to burn off some steam." Without another word, he dashed into the woods, Houndoom by his side.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 28th, 2005, 03:11 AM
baker watched on as rey mentioned that he needed to burn off some speed and ran off, baker was instinctfully going to follow him, but then he decided against it
ill let him be, he needs some time to chill

''I think we had better go, he will be fine''
he said to te rest oif the group withn a bit of a frown on his face, he puleld out a pokeball and said ''I think you had bettyer stay in here for a while Bulba, to be safe'' Bulbasaur looked up at Baker for a minuite before nodding its head, baker returned it and attatched the pokeball back to his belt, he looked at trista, ''what do ya think? should we go?''

Alana
May 28th, 2005, 08:00 AM
"I'd say it's better to keep moving than to stay put." Chikorita was still on Trista's shoulder and she was tense but kept her face expressionless. "Relax Chiko. There's no point in wasting any energy worrying about it." She sighed and let her own tension eb away. "Yeah let's get going. Rey knows where we're going so he'll be able to catch up."

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 29th, 2005, 05:42 AM
At that the rest of the gang began walking away from the camp, in the opposite direction of the town wher baker had been only an hour ago making sure Bulbasur was going to be ok, the sun shone brightly and uncomfortably on his neck and making keep having to rub it, eventually it got the worse of him and he removed his cap to pull up the hood on his hoody.
He put his arms lazily behind his head as he walked and looked up at the sky, trying to see if he could see any pokemon shaped clouds. He looekd to his left, and smiled to himself,
''Ha, a Bulbasur shaped one'' He said to no one inparticuarly.
This made him think back to the battle he had with Rey, He kept rethinking over the greatest parts of the battle, it may have been a friendsly battle, but that battle gave baker a sence of pride in Bulbasaur, which he thopught could never hve got any higher then it already was. he looekd back at the campsite which was growing smaller and smaller as they walked further away.
I wonder what rey wanted to do
he ponderend to himslf.

Alana
May 29th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Trista spotted the town ahead and slowed. Her eyes flicked from left to right at her compaions thens he smiled and darted ahead. "Race you!" She called back. Chikorita hopped off her shoulder and dashed beside her. "We have a head start so we'll win."

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 29th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Baker's attention quickly darted to in front of him with trista and chikorita racing off towards town

''not in this lifetime seetheart!''

and he quickly ran on to catch up with her, the wind blowing throagh his long blonde hair, making it sway in the breeze like the feathers of a pidgeot.
baker took a second to look behind him at the others, and shouting out, ''LAST ONE THERE BUYS LUNCH!''

Alana
May 29th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Trista laughed as she looked behind her and saw Baker catching up. In a way nothing seemed to have changed. It seemed that they were all great friends. But in another way, nothing was the same. Because she knew one of them was a traitor. And she knew that her friends knew. So everything was more tense. "I wonder if anything will be the same. Who can you trust if one of your best friends is going to betray you?"

"Chika chika."

"You're right. I worry too much."

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 30th, 2005, 01:09 AM
OOC - its been a long time since latios lover posted, maybe someone should contact her.

IC - Baker laughed as he nearly went flying over a rock in quick haste to catch up,
''whoah!!''

Then he had an idea, be unhooked a pokeball and threw it straight forward as far as he could, from it appeared Bulbadsaur who appeared right next to Chikarita and was altready running
''woooooooooo yeah you go Bulbaaur''

'Bulba Bulbasaur''
It replied happily without looking back

as they carried on running, the next town grew closer and closer,
Finally, ive been waiting for this day for a long time

But still on his mind was the encounter from that strange man.....but nopt only was his riddle on Baker's mind, but also the fact that he had an abra, if he really was a hot shot trainer, shouldnt it have evolved by now?
True enough mine hasnt yet but I havent had it long
uuuuum, perhaps im overlooking something

he carried on running thoagh with the same smaile on his face. a smile which meant a thousand things.

Kogenta
May 30th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Rey slammed his fist into a tree, sending shattered bark into the air and embedding splinters deep into his clenched hand. His hand remaining against the firm trunk, Rey's burning gaze of gold stared piercingly ahead. Team Fate . . . Why again? Why are you doing this to me?! The coordinator's teeth gritted together as he again struck the tree. What did I do to deserve this? He slowly sank to his knees, his hand still raised and pressed into the plant. Then, slowly removing his hand from the wood, he stared quietly at the frayed wood piercing his skin.

If I strike out too hard, I will hurt myself more than my enemy. The male paused to slowly open his hand. But, Team Fate has already destroyed someone close to me. I won't allow them to do the same to me. Leaning silently against the tree, Rey removed a large splinter and tossed it aside as he released a sigh to calm himself.

Casting he gaze toward Houndoom, lying silently near its trainer, he murmured, "Most Abra can only teleport themselves up to a certain distance--less when they need to teleport another with them. But . . . " Rey paused. ". . . Team Fate's Pokemon aren't normal Pokemon. Aside from that, the Abra and trainer could have teleported hundreds of times by now." The male's eyes closed. "Then I have no way of knowing where they are." Standing, Rey brushed himself free of the forest floor loam. "Houndoom."

The Pokemon swiftly stood and approached its trainer. As Rey turned and started toward town, Houndoom followed noiselessly behind. Houndoom was with me when it first happened . . . though he was only a Houndour at the time. Still, he knows the dangers of Fate. Pushing aside an overhanging branch, Rey's eyes narrowed. Since I can't go to Fate, I'll wait for them to come to me . . . And be ready.

Alana
May 30th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Trista slowed down as they reached the town. She looked at the Pokemon Center and quit running. "Well we're here. I'm going ot head into town. You guys can do whatever you like." She scooped up Chikorita and let her small Pokemon jump to her shoulder then set off into to town.

She visited the mart again simply to browse. She had bought everything she needed the day before. "Maybe if I get lucky I'll meet a trainer I can battle here." Trista murmered. But there didn't seem to be any trainers who felt like battling so she moved on.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 30th, 2005, 06:05 PM
OOC - remind me alana, ive forgot, which towen are we actually in, and wehat area? hoenn? johto? kanto?

Alana
May 30th, 2005, 06:15 PM
OOC: We're in Johto in Ecruteak(sp)

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 30th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Baker stopped in his tracks right net to Bulbasaur, he looked up and saw the place he had been meanng to visit for a long time

.....ekruteak city.
in the distance he could see an extremely large tower
that has to be tin tower
he thought to himself, hardly able to confine his excitement.
He looked at Bulbasaur

'wadda say mate, are we ready to kick some gym leader butt?!''

''Bulba Bulba'' Bulbasaur replied with a smile in agreement

''Ill see ya later huys, Ive got some work to take care of''
and without another word him and Bulbasaur walked off down the hill towards the center of town.

Kogenta
May 31st, 2005, 07:23 PM
As Ecruteak City came within his view, Rey increased his pace to a casual run. At his side, Houndoom seemed to match his pace with relative ease. I was probably only in the forest for about twenty minutes . . . and, assuming the others were walking, I probably haven't fallen too behind. But, knowing them . . . Still running, Rey cast a Pokeball into the air. "Skarmory, tell me the position of the others!"

Emerging from a crimson flash of light, Skarmory rose into the morning sky. Beating its steel wings, it gazed down upon the landscape. As it screeched its report, Rey stifled a sigh. So they're out of sight already . . . not too surprising I suppose.

"Good work, Skarmory," he called, recalling the Pokemon. Glancing toward Houndoom, Rey slightly slowed his pace. Though the dark Pokemon gave no complaint, a faint limp had entered its previously tireless gait. What the--did it happen during yesterday's battle? Or was it this morning . . . He shook his head. Either way, I can't let it get worse. Especially with Team Fate around. They'll take advantage of any weakness they can--and I won't risk Houndoom's safety. Detaching a Pokeball from his belt, Rey ordered, "Houndoom, return." The canine hesitated, but obeyed.

-----------------------------

Raising a hand to shield his eyes from the sunlight, Rey slowed his pace until he had fully stopped. Placing his hands in his pockets, he stared silently down at the city before him. Then that's Ecruteak . . . No sign of the others. They might already be in the city, though it's possible I've come to the city at a different angle. Shrugging, the coordinator started toward Ecruteak City.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 1st, 2005, 01:51 AM
OOC - as its me B-day im gonna try and make a really good RP post ^___^

IC - Baker walked down the hill, the wind blowing throagh his long blonde hair like the sea, the long sharp grass retreated under his footsteps. He took a deep breath and stopped in his tracks, he new what was coming, he had been training for it for a year and a half now.....but. He looked at Bulbasaur, the pokemon that had grew to be the greatest friend he had ever had, but in some ways it was his worst enemy, whenever Baker saw his Bulbasaur hurt or in any kind of agony, wether it be pain or misery, Baker felt just as bad, if not worse. Bulbasaur and Baker had developed such a bond over the years that most pokemon trainers coulnt even imnagine of having, there hearts...there very souls were as one, and when Bulbasaur fet something, Baker felt it also, and vice versa, so when Bulbasaur was in pain, Baker felt the pain just as much, and more so as he felt responsible for putting it throagh that pain, even if it was not his fault, it was his duty as the trainer to ensure the health and wellbeing of his pokemon.

Baker thought to himself
Maybe were not ready for this, I know its what we have been training for but........Maybe......it's not worth it for the pain my pokemon would be going thragh

Bulbasaur instantly jumped up at baker with a determined look in its eye, Baker instantly new what it was trying to say

''you right, baker said, we may care for eachother but we have great ride and great ambitions, we will take the gym challenge, we will enter the pokemon league, and WE WILL become pokemon masters!!''

Bulbasaur nodded with a smile and started licvking Bakers face, baker began to laugh like a young child playing with a nw toy

Bulbasaur stood back and helped Baker up with a vine whip, baker had always enjoyed this!

''Ok then Bulbasaur are you rea.....''

''squaaaaaaark''

The noise came from above, and not all that far away, althoagh baker couldnt see it, he instantly knew what it was,

''That Rey's Skarmory, he must be close to town''
baker considered waiting for him but decided against it
nah, he will have things he will want to get on with, and besides we have a gym battle to win

baker looked down at the town, the sun now burning on his neck, but he didnt care, he took a look at the view form te top of the hill, and bagen walking down it, not knowing what suprises were in store for him.

Alana
June 1st, 2005, 01:11 PM
OOC: Happy b-day Baker. ^_^

Trista peered into a shop that held some fancy clothes. She wasn't interested but she was bored. She sighed and shoved her hands in her pockets. She turned and began walking again. She looked up and saw a familiar Skarmory. "I guess that means Rey's back."

"Chika."

"Let's head to the Pokemn Center and see if anyone there wants to battle." Chikorita nodded as Trista headed back towards the Pokemon Center.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 1st, 2005, 02:36 PM
OOC - thanks ^___^

IC - Baker walked throagh the fairly large alley, some people smiling at his Bulbasaur as he walked past, some people shoving him to get past, it was strange, but all the pokemon trainers seemd to be angry or upset anbd everyone else was happy, Baker didn't get it, then he heard the voice of someone shouting

''What the hell was that? what did you think you were doing? that was completely useless, your the worst pokemon ever!''

Baker was shocked at these words, he truned a corner to see a trainer of about 17, looking down on a pokemon on the floor, the pokemon was a butterfree, but it's wings were crippled and it was very sad, baker immediately walked up to the trainer

''what are you shouting at this butterfree for?'' he demmanded,
The trainer looekd at him for a second and looked away again
''keep your nose out of other peoples business, but if you must know, this useless Butterfree just lost bad to this towns gym leader, the match was terrible, it done absoloutely terrible and now it's being punished''

Baker's eyes turned red and he grew hot with fury, there was no excuse for behaviour like that

''You dirty horrible little wretch, you are way out of line, no pokemon deserves what you are giving this butterfree, you m ake me sick, how dare you call yourself a pokemon trainer? come on, me and you, lets battle now''

baker didnt like using pokemon as tools of violence, but baker knew that Bulbasaur felt exactly the same way, this was approved when Bulbasaur jumped into position, an agry look on its face and ready to battle

''Bulba Bulbsa'' it growled

The trainer eyed the Bulbasaur wearily
''uuuugh......I dont have to prove anything to you, get out of my face, ive gotta go.....gota go....to the pokemo center, later chump''
and he walked off in the other direction, the Butterfree tryoing to fly after it, but falling to the floor every now and then

baker was hopping mad, but he retained his anger,
''He will get whats coming to him, and i know just how!''

he tookm out his pokenav, and called Trista

''hello Trista, it's Baker, look, can you do me a favour?''

and he went on to tell her fo the trainer he had just saw.

Alana
June 1st, 2005, 02:42 PM
"Sure Baker meet me at the Pokemon Center." Trista hung up her Pokegear and waited outside. A trainer passed. He seemed to be in a heated rage. "What's his problem?" She muttered as he pushed past her.

"Chika chika." ( I dunno.)

Trista spotted Baker still a ways away adn walked over to meet him. "Hey Baker. What was the favor you wanted?"

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 1st, 2005, 02:47 PM
Baker saw Trista walking up to him, baker smield at her
''Thanks, right listen, that trainer over there''
He pointed at the trainer he had spoken to

''and you see that Butterfree behiond me''

The butterfree was still trying to follow the trainer but kept crashing to the floor and painfully tried to get itself back up

''well he is about the cickest trainer ive ever seen, you see...''
baker told her what had happened

''I havent got time myself, ive got my battle to get on with, dya think you could show him a lesson in treating pokemon properbly?''
baker laughed
''and im not talking about sitting him down and explaining thing! if you know what I mean!''

Alana
June 1st, 2005, 03:08 PM
Trista smiled. "Sure I'll take give him a few lessons." She nodded to Baker and headed back towards the Pokemon Center. The trainer carelessly gave his Butterfree to Nurse Joy and sat down angrily. "Hello." Said Trista smiling at him. "That's a nice Buterfree. But it looks like it's hurt. Were you two in a tough battle?"

"No the battle was easy but Butterfree is just weak. Pathetic Pokemon. I should just leave it here but I'm not done with it." The trainer snapped back.

Trista's eyes narrowed but she kept her seet voice. "Oh well it just needs some more training. Do you have any other Pokemon?"

"Yeah why?' He asked looking at her.

"Well how bout a battle. Then we'll see how good you are. And we can make a little wager too."

"Sure but my other Pokemon are actually strong." Said the boy grinning. He stood up and headed outside and Trista followed.

"It'll be one on one no time limit ok. The wager is if I win you treat your Pokemon better. And if you win?"

"If I win you give me your strongest Pokemon." Said the boy his smile twisting nastily.

Trista was a bit taken back. This was a high wager and no matter what too risky. She was confident in her Pokemon and she couldn't risk losing them to this guy. "I have a better idea. If you win you get all of my bages." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a badge case. She opened it and turned it to the sun slightly to let the eight badges glimmer in the light." The boy's smile widdened and he nodded. "Ok then." Said Trista putting her badges away. "I'll pick first. Go Chikorita!" Chikorita leapt off her shoulder and faced the boy.

"Ha I can beat that pathetic Pokemon easily. Go Hydro!" A Feraligatre appeared adn roared. There were many scars in it's body and it's eyes were full of rage. "Let's go. Hydro Crush Claw." The enraged Pokemon charged at Chikorita.

"Chikorita dodge!" Chikorita leapt out of the way and grinned. "Good now use Razor Leaf!" Chikorita flicked the leaf on it's head sending sharp leaves at Feraligatre. Feraligatre was strong but it lacked speed. It was hit with the attack and was knocked backwards.

"What? Grr Hydro, Hydro Pump!" The furious Pokemon sent gallons of water pelting at Chikorita.

"Dodge again!" Chikorita once again leapt out of the way. "Great job. Now use Solar Beam!"

Kogenta
June 1st, 2005, 03:49 PM
As he approached the Pokemon Center, Rey heard a familiar voice. Sounds like Trista . . . battling, too. Stepping out of a dim alley, the coordinator cast his glance about. Then, locating Trista, he paused to view the battle. Both trainers seemed determined to gain the victory in the battle. However . . .

Rey was silent as he studied each trainer's eyes as well as their Pokemon. Then, without a word, he turned and entered the Center. This battle has already been decided.

Placing five Pokeballs in the tray Nurse Joy held, Rey inquired, "How long will it be until my Pokemon are ready?"

"That depends on their condition. Have they been in any serious fights?"

Rey paused. "Well, one has . . . though we've all been training."

"I see . . . " the nurse said slowly. "Well, I don't think it should take too long. Are you in a hurry?"

"Somewhat . . . " The trainer swiftly added, "But, I can wait."

Nurse Joy smiled as she carried the Pokeball tray toward the back room. "In that case, give it half an hour."

Rey merely nodded before turning and exiting the Center.

Alana
June 1st, 2005, 04:02 PM
Trista noticed Rey but her attention was on the battle so she ignored him. Chikrota stood the leaf on her head up straight and it began to glow soflty.

"Hydro knock it out with Bite!" Again the furious Pokemon charged. The rage in it's eyes had mounted to a startaling furry. It swiped at Chikorita but missed without Chikorita having to dodge.

"You've defeated yourself. By treating your Pokemon so badly you've turned it's rage into it's downfall. It can't even see straight any more."

"You think you're so smart. Well I've got news for you. We're not done yet. And there's no way you can win this battle!"

"Oh really? Then let's add a bit more tot he wadger. If I win I keep your Butterfree."

"Fine with me." Snarled the trainer. "Hydro Body Slam!"

"Too late. Chikorita attack!" Chikorita fired the Solar Beam at the charging Feralitgatre. It was a direct hit and the end of the battle.

"What? How the **** did a wimp Chikorita beat Feraligatre. Weak pathetic..."

"Ah ah ah. Remember the wager. You have to be nice to your Pokemon now. Recall it adn give it a rest. I won because me and Chikorita work as a team. You lost because you work on your own and bully your Pokemon. You really are a sad excuse for a trainer."

The boy was furious. He returned his Feraligatre and seemed ready to charge. But Chikorita bristled adn snarled. Trista looked at her. Chikorita was standing in front of Trista growling. "I think that means she wants you to get out of here." She comented simply. It seemed to really urk the trainer that he was scared of a little grass Pokemon. He grabbed a Pokeball form his waste. "Don't even think about it." Trista snapped warningly. "You attack and you'll be sorry. Trust me."

"Hmph. Your weak little Pokemon just got lucky. A little more training and Hydro will cream you." He turned and left. Chikorita watched him go angrily.

"Calm down Chiko. You look like your ready to rip his throat out."

"Chiko rita." (I am and about did.)

"Not on my watch little leaf." She picked up Chikorita, who stopped growling, and went back into the Pokemon Center.

OOC: I edited this cause I figured it might have been a bit too violent.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 1st, 2005, 04:58 PM
baker smiled as trista made her lecture to the trainer, she was a great pokemon trainer and very smart, she treated her pokemon with love and heart and that is why she will always be great, baker caught her eye and smiled at her before waving at her wand walking off.

baker walked down an alley which seemed to be getting thinner and thinner as he carried on. eventually he came to a clearing, and up ahead he could see the pokemon gym, it had a 3D pair of dark eyes looking down fearsomeley, and silver large words saying
''Pokemon Gym''

baker walked towards it and throagh the doors, he instantle came to a square room, with another set of doors and a notice next to them, baker curiously walked up to it an read....

welcome trainer to this gym where you wish to full your needs
but remember before you enter here all is never as it seems
the biggest test you will face today is one thats told by peers
it is the wonder if your will will surender to your fear
you could walk so lost with no sun no moon
and be lost until your doom
so think about tjis befoe you dicide to enter throagh this room
you may hear thing you didnt want to see
liker the carniage of a war
but if you think you have what it takes then enter throagh these doors

baker read it throagh several times before smiling to himslef
''Its an unanswerable riddle to confuse people, very effective on the weak mind, but no us hey Bulbasaur!''

''Bulba Bulb''

baker put his hand on the foor handle, it was very cold and dirty as if it hadnt been touched for years, Baker took a deep breath and opened the foor

Kogenta
June 1st, 2005, 09:49 PM
Rey strode quietly down the street, his hands resting behind and supporting his head. The male's eyes seemed to rove ceaselessly as he observed the passing waves of people. So . . . I have a half hour . . . I suppose I could visit the famed Tin Tower, though I would prefer the Burned Tower. He paused at a street corner, lowering his arms. Going without my Pokemon would be less than prudent, however.

Removing his Pokenav from his side, Rey flicked it open and checked the time. Well, the Contest Center should be open by now. I suppose I could take a look around. Pressing a few buttons, the coordinator soon located the Contest Center. Then, turning, he started down the street.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 2nd, 2005, 06:22 AM
Baker cautiously walked thraogh the double doors and stepped throagh, his contact with the floor made a lour creek of the floorboards which seemed to echoe throaghout the entire room. Baker was confused and worried, he took another step to push himself completely into the room, instantly the door snapped shut and he was completely engulfed in darkness. Baker stopped dead in his tracks, he suddenly felt cold, he began breathing heavily and with increased speed. He shivered, the whole room fely dank and bleek, he couldnt see a thing, but hs main concern was for his pokemon
''Bulbasaur?'' His voive was barly more then that of a whisper but he suddely headr the same word being repeated again an again getting quieter and quieter. Baker was scared for the safety of Bulbasaur, he couldnt see nor feel him, he shouted
''BULBASAUR!!'' immediately the room was filled with pitch curdleing screams of what he had just said, Baker instinctfully put his hand over his ears from the high pitch of the nois
''Bulba Bulba''
Baker shot around, his eyes darting all over the place but the vision not changing at all. Thankfully he felt the warm fur of Bylbasaur brushing against his leg
''Thank god''
baker sighed with relief
''dont go wlalking off Bulbasaur''
''Bulba Bulba'' ( sorry!)

''Come on mate, it's too dangerous for you to be out of your pokeball at the moment, back you go''

Baker pulled out the pokeball and called Bulbasaur to return, but in te flash of light that came the room was lightened for a split second, it was an extremely large room but he couldnt see all the way to the other side, however he knew there wasnt another door this side so he decided to walk on
Ill have to be careful thoagh, who knows whats lurking in the darkness

He took a breath and took a step forward, oter then the creaking of the floorboards again there was nothing wrong, so he proceeded to take another step, and another, but extremely slower then his usual pace.

althoagh he knew he couldnt see anything, his eyes darted from left to righ looking for any source of light, his arms were stretched in front of him feeling around desprately like a blind man.

Alana
June 2nd, 2005, 11:03 AM
Trista walked up to Nurse Joy and spoke with her for a while. "Trainers like that shouldn't be aloud to come any where near Pokemon." Said Nurse Joy.

"I know." Sighed Trista. Nurse Joy nodded and headed into the back. She came back with a Pokeball in her hands.

"Here's his Butterfree."

"Thank you Nurse Joy. I hope it's not mad at me but I did what I thought was best." She clipped the Pokeball to her belt and left.

Kogenta
June 3rd, 2005, 08:13 PM
"Then this is the Contest Center . . . ". Rey stared thoughtfully at the structure before him. "Bigger than I thought it would be," he commented, starting toward the front doors.

As the automatic glass doors slid open, Rey strode casually inside. Pausing, he noticed a poster a short distance away. Approaching the banner, Rey noticed the large print "R1". R1 . . . so, one ribbon is needed to enter the contest. Interesting. Being that this Center is as new as it is, I thought it would be open to all coordinators. He shrugged slightly, shouldering his backpack that contained his two ribbons.

"Hey, are you here to watch the Contest?"

Rey swiftly turned at the sudden voice behind him. He paused, silently viewing the young female that stood before him. She smiled amiably, tilting her head innocently in a manner that caused her long, brown hair to swing and slip off her shoulders. Staring at Rey, her large, azure eyes shimmering softly, she gently prompted, "Well?"

"Actually, I'm joining the Contest . . . "

"In that case, it looks like you'll be competing against me," she said cheerfully.

"Oh? Then you're a Contestant," Rey observed, his voice somewhat impassive.

The female nodded in response, inquiring, "So, have you registered yet?"

"No . . . "

"Then come on! I'll show the you the registration desk."

It's not terribly difficult to find . . . with the "Register Here" sign and such . . . Rey hesitated before finally allowing himself to be led toward the desk.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 4th, 2005, 09:08 AM
Baker proceeded forward with extreme caution, he was not breathing as heavily as as his first appearence in the big, dark and dank room, but he will still worried about where he was,
A fear of the dark is the worst of all fears, whatever you may be afraid of may be hiding in those shadows, and you wouldnt even know

He stopped for a minuite
uuuuum, it's times like these I wish I had a fire pokemon
he let out a small chuckle, which he instantly regretted as it filled the room once again, straining Baker's ears.
he instantly dropped to his knees, his hands covering his ears from the pitch of the sound, he sat there for a minuite, and when he was certain the noice had become quiet enough to uncover his ears, he did so, and stood up.
This is stupid
he thought to himself with a frown on his face
The quicker I get out of this room the better and the longer I stay in here worrying the longer I will have to be worrid about the unexpected
he stood up and took his normal pace towards the other side of the room,

See
he thought to himself with a smile
there was nothing to worry about

he turned and carried on across the just as dark room, suddenly he stopped.
he had heard a noise, like the creaking of floorboards, but it had been before his foot had touched the floor, so it couldnt have been that, he very quietly put his other foot flat on the floor.
''creeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaak''
he instantly tunred on his heel and made to run to the other side of the room to get out of thsi wierd room quickly, but as he did, he felt the very floorboards under his feet sliding out of place!
they shot up into the air and baker began to fall straight throagh them!
he was falling to his doom!

Alana
June 4th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Trista headed towards the woods. She looked into the door of the gym first but couldn't see anyone. "I wonder how Baker's doing." She muttered. Then she shrugged and moved on. Once in the woods she tossed the Pokeball Nurse Joy had given her into the air. The Butterfree appeared and looked around confused.

"Hey there Butterfree." Said Trista. Butterfree looked at her.

"Free?" It asked.

"Um well your old trainer isn't your trainer anymore. I'm sorry for having to make him leave you but I didn't want you to turn out like his other Pokemon."

"Free free." Said Butterfree sadly.

"Chika chika." Said Chikorita jumping down from Trista's shoulder. The two Pokemon began to talk and finally Butterfree accepted the fact that she was her new trainer.

Kogenta
June 4th, 2005, 02:23 PM
"Alright, we're almost done here. Now, all you need to do is register the Pokemon you'll be using in the Contest. As you probably know, you'll need two--one for each round."

Rey hesitated before finally responding to the woman working at the registration desk. "For the first round, I'll be using a Delcatty. And, for the second, Dragonair."

"I see," the woman smiled. "Well, do you have them here with you?"

"Er, they're currently at the Pokemon Center . . . though both Pokemon are fully registered," the coordinator stated, offering his Pokenav.

"Very well, then . . . " The woman plugged the Pokenav into the computer, tapped a few keys, then unplugged the device. "Both your Pokemon have been positively verified. Thank you for registering."

Rey nodded, receiving his Pokenav. Then, as he clipped the electronic to his belt and started for the front door, he suddenly found himself stopped by the young, blue-eyed female he had previously met.

"Hey, before you go, could you at least tell me your name?"

Rey paused before answering shortly, "Rey Storm."

"My name's Aria Kumo. It's been nice meeting you Rey, and good luck in the contest," Aria said cheerfully.

The male nodded before exiting the Contest Center.
---------------------------

Rey lightly pushed open the Pokemon Center door, casting a glance about before starting toward the front desk. As he arrived at the counter, Nurse Joy turned toward him.

"I'm here to--"

"I remember you from earlier," Nurse Joy interrupted with a smile. "Your Pokemon are ready. I'll get them from the back."

Rey gave a nod of thanks as Nurse Joy entered the back room. Less than a minute after, the nurse emerged with a tray of Pokeballs. "Here you go. Your Pokemon should be fight fit." She paused, concern flitting across her kind features. "That is . . . except for Houndoom." Seeing Rey stiffen, Nurse Joy swiftly added, "Don't worry too much, though. His burns aren't too severe, but I'd keep him out of a serious battle for at least another day. And, try to find a way to cheer him up."

The coordinator stared questioningly at the nurse.

Indicating Houndoom's Pokeball, Nurse Joy explained, "Under normal circumstances, Houndoom would have been perfectly fine by now, but his disposition seems distant and distracted. And, while his mind and energies are elsewhere, healing proves more difficult."

Rey's expression slightly darkened. "I see." I can't say Houndoom's the only one distracted . . . after this morning . . .

Turning away to avoid her seeing the shadow that now masked his eyes, Rey said, "I'll try to take your advice . . . thanks."

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 7th, 2005, 09:41 AM
OOC -sorry this is a late post, had other RP's to get out the way ^^

Baker suddenly came to a great crash of a halt. He remained motionless on the floor for a few minuites, or it could of been a few hours for all he knew, he was extremely dazed and shocked from the fall

wha wha what happened?
he thought to himself.

He struggled to stand up, but immediately fell straigh back down, there were pieces of heavy wood laying ontop of his limp body

''he....help'' He whispered, he couldnt get any louder, as he was choking on the smoke around him.

So what happens now? am I gonna end my days here? will the others come to help me?

''No, they wont''

A deep voice shouted

''But you are going to be fine, worry not, I will not harm you''

The voice was loud and harsh, yet with a comnforting tone

''who.....who are you''

baker whispered

Alana
June 7th, 2005, 03:23 PM
Trista and Butterfree spent ten minutes training then Trista said it was time for a rest. "You're really strong ya know. If your old trainer hadn't pushed you so hard and exaused you like he did I think you'd have won most of your battles."

"Freee." Said Butterfree smiling. "Freeee free." (He was tough. But he was my trainer.)

"Yeah I understand. But don't worry. Maybe if he changes then you can be his Pokemon again." Butterfree nodded. Chikorita smiled and curled up out of the way for a nap.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 20th, 2005, 08:24 AM
OOC - come on, lets not have this one die people, this ojne is great ^^
cept people left it

Kogenta
June 20th, 2005, 09:11 AM
[OOC: Alright . . . ]

"Delcatty, go!"

Red light flashed from the open Pokeball, releasing a cat Pokemon that landed with a gentle poise. Meowing quietly, it flicked its tail.

"There's a contest this afternoon, so we'll need to go over our routine a few times."

Turning toward its trainer, Delcatty again meowed and nodded. Attaching the Pokeball to his belt, Rey said, "Alright, let's start off with . . . "

Alana
June 21st, 2005, 11:36 AM
Trista was back at the Pokemon Center and getting something to eat when a girl around ten approached. "Hi." She said smiling.

"Hi." Trista replied smiling. The girl sat down next to her.

"Are you a trainer?"

"Yes."

"Good. I'm a beginner and I was wondering if you could give me some pointers." Said the girl.

"Sure. I'm Trista."

"I'm Suli." The two started talking and swapping strategies and ideas.

OOC: I hope this doesn't die. I was hoping for more people to join but I don't think my luck will be that good. -_-