PDA

View Full Version : Da Bulbasaur master iz ere!!!!

Baker's Bulbasaur
April 30th, 2005, 03:25 PM
whats up guys, im Baker's Bulbasaur, pretty much cause im the #1 fan of bulbasaur anywhere.
I went off pokemon about the same time as everyone else, a long time ago, but i started playing the newest games about 6 months back an got hooked again!
I still remember me old battleing skills thoagh, i found this forum cause i was on google and was looking fro forums that do role play, so i thoght that this one looked cool and joined, simple as that, is the role playing good yeah?

im also way into wrestling and collect yu-gi-oh cards, i came 33rd out of 400 at the last OK championships of it.

Alex_
April 30th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Hey o.o Welcome to PC Baker..

Natsuki
April 30th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Hey there BB! ^^ I've never been in any competition with Pokemon before, but I've always dreamed of getting to battle with other people. ^o^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^^ I'm Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. =3 Please read the rules for PC and have lots fun while you're here. :3

~Kelsey

Baker's Bulbasaur
April 30th, 2005, 03:33 PM
no problemo, wow its nice that ive already had some nice welcomes, usually its just

HI
or
have fun

on my other froums and thats it, i think ill stick around, now im off to read the rules.
LOL

......BB...i like it! usually im just Baker but i like BB!

Forest Grovyle
April 30th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Welcome to PC, Baker! Hope that you have a great time here and meet lots of new Pokfans! :D I've battled my fair share with my games ^_^ Went to a few Pokmon events and had a great time there!
Good to see former fans getting back into Pokmon again!

Have fun around the boards! :)

--FG

pika2000
April 30th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Hi and welcome to PC, buddy^^
Try to find many new friends and enjoy your time.

Lust
April 30th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

ElekidzAPimp
April 30th, 2005, 05:10 PM
whats up guys, im Baker's Bulbasaur, pretty much cause im the #1 fan of bulbasaur anywhere.
Welcome to Poke'mon Community!!! Enjoy your stay.

Baker's Bulbasaur
April 30th, 2005, 05:24 PM
thanks for the warm welcomes guys, anyone know where i can request an avator or sig?
so many topics on here i get a bit lost!!

Sorano
April 30th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Hello, Baker's Bulbasaur~! ^___^ My name ish Karli. X3 Its nice to meet 'cha. I hope you have a fantastic time here, but dont forget to follow the rules...or else. >D Muhahaha~! *cough* Anyways, you can request avatars and banners in Graphics & Photography. ^^

~Karli

Baker's Bulbasaur
April 30th, 2005, 06:09 PM
thanks alot!

and ive gotta say....love the name!!
so origional!!

Team Magma Girl
April 30th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Hallo!
Welcomies to PC.
Have fun here and stay active.
Read and follow all the rules please!
PM me if you would like to be friends. ^_^

BulbasaurTrainer
April 30th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Hey BB we have one thing in common the username of course just follow the rules and have fun and if you want to be friends just pm me

MegaDitto
April 30th, 2005, 06:44 PM
I went off pokemon about the same time as everyone else, a long time ago, but i started playing the newest games about 6 months back an got hooked again!
I still remember me old battleing skills thoagh, i found this forum cause i was on google and was looking fro forums that do role play, so i thoght that this one looked cool and joined, simple as that, is the role playing good yeah?

im also way into wrestling and collect yu-gi-oh cards, i came 33rd out of 400 at the last OK championships of it.
Welcome to Pokecommunity. Follow the rules. Post a lot and have a great time.

Lucid-Acid
April 30th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Hi there, welcome to PC~
Read and follow the rules. If you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask. Have fun here. ^^
*gives n00b cookie*

Pikabloo
April 30th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

PM me if you wanna be friends or need help, ok?

Eon-Rider
April 30th, 2005, 10:18 PM
What an unusual name! Have fun!:P

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 02:02 AM
thanks guys, love warm welcomes like this ^ _ ^

loving the name Bulbasaur trainer!!

Datriot
May 1st, 2005, 02:06 AM
Hi, Baker, welcome to PC and have fun!
(Remember to read the rules, or else! Just kidding!)

Dragonair-kun
May 1st, 2005, 02:13 AM
Welcome to PC. I hope you'll have a good time :3

BluePhoenix
May 1st, 2005, 03:13 AM
Hello and welcome to the PC family. Stick to the rules and stay cool. PM me if you want to be my friend.
~RAP~

loony
May 1st, 2005, 03:22 AM
welcome to pc :) don't spam make some friends and enjoy your stay:)

Rhykasho
May 1st, 2005, 04:43 AM
Welcome to PC, have a great time posting here!!!

If u need any help or if u would like a freind then just PM me :D

ravenstorture
May 1st, 2005, 09:33 AM
Welcome to PC! Read and follow the rules and have fun!

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 10:05 AM
i certaiontly will, thanks guys

the skate board kid
May 1st, 2005, 10:10 AM
Welome Bulba-Man(ooooo, I like that) to the PC. Have a good time and don't be a trouble causer, maker, lover, whichever is bad(or to young for children).Yeah, have a good time at the PC. Later.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 12:59 PM
thanks man, dont worry im not a trouble maker on forums, just in real life!
LOL

BTW: nice trainer card, i like the black charizard, got this cool one made for me aswell, thanks again dude!

Kijin
May 1st, 2005, 02:42 PM
Dear jesus your signature is large and full of images. 56k-ers beware topics in which Baker has posted.
Welcome to the forums. I'm not going to tell you to use /friend /menu rules because I'm pretty sure everyone posting before me has already done that to death. Welcome to the forums, though, and enjoy your stay for however long you wind up posting here (whether it be for a week or until the end of the internet).