View Full Version : This years Super Bowl!

January 11th, 2004, 4:42 PM
Well. I have been a New England Patriots fan for 4 years.. And I think they are going to the super bowl. Who do you think will be going?

January 11th, 2004, 4:43 PM
*moved to Other Entertainment* ^_^;

January 11th, 2004, 5:50 PM
errr... Super Bowl... sounds really familiar. I have no clue what event it is but it took place in Edmonton just very recently... I still have no clue what it is though ^_^;;

January 11th, 2004, 6:07 PM
You don't know what the superbowl is?It's only the biggest football event!

Anyways, the super bowl is gonna rock.My friend was lucky enough to get tickets to go....Anyways, i am hoping the Cowboys go to it, the Cowboys are the best team ever!!

Dragon Man
January 12th, 2004, 2:48 PM
*Doesn't know how to say this* Err...Frosty the Super Bowl was never held in Edmonton...Always held in a warm place in the USA. The Cowboys are out of the running though. It's the Panthers (13-5) vs. the Eagles (13-4) at Philadelphia and the Colts (14-4) vs. the Patriots (15-2) in Foxboro. Hey we should start a football club! I hope the Panthers win though I'm from NYC. My predictions are:
Carolina Panthers beat the Philadelphia Eagles
Indy Colts beat the New England Patriots
Indy Colts beat the Carolina Panthers.
*Gets killed by Panthers, Eagles and Patriots fans*
OK none of my predictions will come true though... :D
I wish I was going to the Super Bowl...*Turns green with envy*

January 12th, 2004, 5:47 PM
Yea, my friend was lucky.....Anyways, this year, I'm hopin it'll be the eagles who win against the panthers, and the patriots who win against the colts.I was never much of a colts fan......

latios tamer
January 12th, 2004, 5:59 PM
i know this sounds od but any team that i like always wins its really wierd