PDA

View Full Version : All-Villain RP! No Heroes

Latias Lover!
April 30th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Since the old one I made is getting old I decided to make a new one...

Three forgotten teams try to find Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza! They vie for destruction and world-domination, but who will win first? And which one of the three Legendaries win in the Final Showdown? It's your choice!

Teams for choice:
Water
Fire
Dragon

Choice in Rank
Boss (ONLY ONE FOR EACH TEAM!)
Admin (Two per team)
Grunts (can be controlled by anyone, otherwise only three per team)

Rules!
You may not have legendaries, no matter the cost!
No spamming and blood
Only three (or more) people per team
Wild Pokemon are allowed!
Have fun!

Fill out the form below.

Name
Pokemon
Team
Personality
Appearance
Rank

My profile:
Name: Aqua
Pokemon: Kingdra, Pidgeot, Flareon, and Beautifly
Team: Water
Personality: Easily angered, but sweet sometimes
Appearance:http://img255.echo.cx/img255/9564/aqualeader7yf.png

Pikabloo
April 30th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Name: Larc
Pokemon: Dragonair, Aerodactyl, Gyarados, Charizard
Team: Dragon
Personality: Fierce in battle, he wont let anything get in his or his boss's way.
Appearance: http://img259.echo.cx/img259/7864/trainer6xj.png

Latias Lover!
May 1st, 2005, 06:54 AM
We need more people why does nobody want to sign up?

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 07:07 AM
im alreay in one RP, am i allowerd to do another

Teams for choice:
Water
Fire
Dragon

Fill out the form below.

Name: Magic
Pokemon: walrein, dragonite, gyarados, charizard, salemence, Corphish
Team: dragon
Personality: used to be a lover of pokemon, until his pikachu was stolen, from that day on he devoted himslef to evil and spent 8 years in a cave training dragons pokemon, his 1st ever was gyrados
Appearance:ponytail hair, eye patch, wears a hoody and trackies.

Latias Lover!
May 1st, 2005, 07:08 AM
You can do as many as you want.

Micael
May 1st, 2005, 07:26 AM
{Character Registration}

Name: Hisan
Pokemon: Pichu, Charizard, Blaziken, and Dragonair
Team: Fire
Personality: Very loud and easy to anger.
Appearance: Hisan stands tall with brown hair and black eyes. His body is covered with his dark red cape and his face with red mask.

{End of Character Registration}

~Gunst3r~
May 1st, 2005, 07:40 AM
Lol!!What are you saying?????????????????????????????/

Latias Lover!
May 1st, 2005, 07:45 AM
Gunst3r I meant that each team must find their legendaries: Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza. After finding them they all battle.

Pikabloo
May 2nd, 2005, 06:11 AM
So that's a boss for each team, and an Admin. We still need more people though...

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 2nd, 2005, 08:09 AM
yeahy come on guys, this would be a really cool RP!

CyberRaichu
May 2nd, 2005, 08:11 AM
I'll join with pride
Name Jared Sancheras
Team: Fire
Rank Grunt(Corporal)
Pokmon: Pikachu, Dragonite, Pupitar, Charmeleon, Fearow and Arbok
Appearance: Dark hair and piercing gray eyes dominate the look of this mysterious field agent who appears to have no conscience at all.
he carries an old style sabre and uses it more as a threat than a weapon.

Pikabloo
May 5th, 2005, 12:14 AM
This sounds really good, can we start soon?

Dream Illusionist
May 5th, 2005, 03:26 AM
Can I join, too?

Name Mirage
Rank Admin
Pokmon: Marshtomp, Wartortle, and Croconaw, Milotic, Starmie and Blissey
Appearance: Dark blue hair, uses a large blue cloak on her back and she is cold (in humor-like) and doesn't hesitate to do a thing. Her obidedience and loyalty have a certain....well, she doesn't have much...
She also has a staff, in which she can control *certain* things.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 5th, 2005, 05:57 AM
nice all water team my friend ^_^

all we need know is admin for my dragon team and some more grunts.

Latias Lover!
May 5th, 2005, 03:17 PM
You can control your own grunts, but they have to be on your team.

Pikabloo
May 6th, 2005, 02:43 AM
You can control your own grunts, but they have to be on your team.
Cool...
nice all water team my friend ^_^

all we need know is admin for my dragon team and some more grunts.
I'm the Admin for the Dragon team o.o

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 6th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Cool...

I'm the Admin for the Dragon team o.o

cool ''puts on evil voice'' you better not fail me!!!!

LOL

now we need anoter admin for each team dont we? or are we just gonna have 1?

Buster Blader
May 6th, 2005, 03:20 AM
This should be fun

Name: Joe

Pokemon:Squirtle, Swampert, Pidgeot,Poliwrath,Gyrados, Starmie

Personality: Loyal and trustworthy by the team will do all in his power to help his team mates, likes to create havic Justs liks to be all round evil.

Appearance: Tall, Thin, jet black hair semi covered by a a half black and white cap backwards, black and white shirt and B Ball shorts and a black backpack

Buster Blader
May 6th, 2005, 03:22 AM
This is a great idea for a RP someone thought of no heroes gives it a hole new feel to it dosent it

We now have a full team of EVIL!!!
Also out number the oth teams at the miment

Pikabloo
May 6th, 2005, 03:36 AM
Um, Buster Blader, can you please not double post? Thanks...

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 6th, 2005, 04:21 AM
seeing as we havent started , would it be alright for me to switch my corphish?
im gonna have Alakazam instead.

Latias Lover!
May 6th, 2005, 11:38 AM
seeing as we havent started , would it be alright for me to switch my corphish?
im gonna have Alakazam instead.

Yes you can.

Micael
May 6th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Micael bounces around the thread from nowhere and speaks

"Hello everyone. Even though we do lack some more role players in the thread I think it would be wise to start this RP and get it on the road. Now let me see... we do have the leaders if I am not mistaken."

Micael examined the previous posts and found out that indeed we have the leaders. Then he exlaimed

"Shall we start? For those who lacks elites shall we compromise? Latias Lover since you are the creator of this thread why don't you start this amazing journey ahead of us."

Then he bounced away to the forums.
Bounce... Bounce

Pikabloo
May 6th, 2005, 07:00 PM
O.o Yeah, I think we should start the RP now... More people could join later if they wanted...

Latias Lover!
May 6th, 2005, 07:15 PM
OK then. You can start now.

Micael
May 6th, 2005, 09:09 PM
(-- All-Villain RP! No Heroes --)
(- Fire Team Prolouge -)

In the skies above Hoenn there flies a red airship filled with Pokemon Trainers. To be very specific, Pokemon Trainers for the Fire Team. Today marked a special day in the calendar of the Fire Team for today is the day they initiate new trainers to their field of Fire team Grunts.

In the dark hall of the Fire Team airship there stood the team's leader, Hisan. He overlooked the dozens of future grunts in the airship and he was happy with what he is seing. After a few minutes watching the trainers position themselves he turned back and said

"The future of the world is in our hands. The Fire Team shall reign supreme by getting Groudon. With this new vast army of skilled trainers we shall not fail."

He took the intercom turned it on and talked to it.

"Team Fire ..."

Latias Lover!
May 6th, 2005, 09:28 PM
In the seas below, a blue submarine marked with a huge white letter "W" moved through the deep, murky water. Inside was a large group of Team Water Grunts. One was the Water Team Leader. Aqua sat comfortably in a blue throne while the grunts lazily but uncomfortably punched blue buttons on the control panels.

"Ugh, is Kyogre nearby yet?!" Aqua nearly screeched at her men.

"Um, no," one of the grunts replied.

"Well, get on with it. We can't let Team Dragon or Fire beat us! Torrents away!" She flashed her beautiful smile.

"Soon," she muttered, "Team Fire and Dragon will be destroyed forever!"

Pikabloo
May 7th, 2005, 12:31 AM
The skies above the sea was marked all over in green. Team Dragon's airship slowly, but surely flew above the pristine clear waters. Larc stood upon an edge of the airship, scanning the areas. He calmly spoke into his intercom, "Boss, everything seems to be in order." Keeping the intercom close to his face, he walked around the airship.

The rising of Rayquaza is at hand. No one, and I mean no one could prevent us from doing so, not even those wretched Team Water and Team Fire. Larc put a fishy grin on his face, while still waiting for his bosses reply.

Dream Illusionist
May 7th, 2005, 04:00 AM
Not far from the Team Water submarine, there was a scout submarine with an expedition crew, 4 grunts and Mirage.

"Very well, men, do you see something?"
They all replied no, and then Mirage looked at the periscope, hoping to see signs of Kyogre in the beautiful ocean bed.
Why did she had to become the leader..., that amazing showoff...she belonged in a saloon!- she thought.
Then, at a corner of large rock, she saw an entrance of what it seemed to be a cave. She shouted to her grunts:
"Right men, I see a cave in the rightward direction, I'll post it on the screen. We have to go there, and wait for the boss."

She then holded her intercom, and warned the submarine of their found.
Now, maybe I'll be promoted to leader....:badsmile:

Buster Blader
May 7th, 2005, 04:37 AM
Back in the Team Water sub Joe relayes the message to Aqua.

"Hey you three" talking to three grunts, "go and put in the coordinats for the cave" the three do as they are told as they do so a nother grunt tells Joe that they have intersepted a message from Team Fire, Grunt" we have heard that Team Fire has recruted much more grunts than expected and that there plans have been quickened since they found out that we were going forward in our goal"

Joe walks over to Aqua and tells her the news.

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 06:01 AM
Aqua was quite surprised, but she wasn't worried when Joe tells her the bad news.

"They might have more grunts than us right now, but we'll reach our goal first!" Aqua shook her fist in the air. The other grunts did the same. It was the secret Team Water salute.

:.~*Saix*~.:
May 7th, 2005, 06:13 AM
Oo Can I Still Join
Name:Zeek
Team:Dragon
Appearence:In Attacment
Pokemon:Flygon,Altaria,Milotic,Kingdra,Salamance,Garvedoir
Bakers Bulbusaur Your Second And Best Admin Reporting For Duty

Dream Illusionist
May 7th, 2005, 06:14 AM
There she goes again... Oh! I can't stand that smile!- she thought while seeing Aqua on-screen.
"Well, madame, what are your orders? Should we enter the cave, or wait for you?"-she asked.
She awaited anxiously a yes...

May 7th, 2005, 06:24 AM
Captain,Captain! It Seems That An Unidentified Airship Is 30 Miles From Ship Should We Attack?

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 06:29 AM
Aqua tapped her fingers on her blue chair. Everyone is waiting for an answer.

"Well, just go. We'll follow you. We can't let Team Fire or Dragon go ahead of us!" Aqua pressed a button, and the submarine began to follow the others ahead of them.

May 7th, 2005, 06:33 AM
Captain Wait I Think its...TEAM FIRE!!!!!!

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 06:37 AM
((Sigh... It's Team Fire, not Magma. Team Aqua and Magma, including Team Rocket isn't part of this RP.))

Aqua waited in her blue throne chair. As the others worked, she drank a cup of cold water melted from ice.

"Hmm... My sensors detect Kyogre inside the cavern!" A grunt suddenly ran up to Aqua.

"Then we must head there at once!" Aqua said, and everyone hurried working.

Dream Illusionist
May 7th, 2005, 07:19 AM
Mirage heard that communicate, and hurriedly enterd the cave. She ordered her boys to hasten. They had to find Kyogre fast.
It was an large cave, with many murals on it, represening scenes of the Kyogre and Groudon Battle.
"This must be the place..."
"But Captain"-said a grunt-"There's no entrance! What should we do?"
"Leave that to me."
With a shake of her staff, an opening opened. She made sure when she passed, to close the entrance...

May 7th, 2005, 07:25 AM
The Cave Is Below Us Captain Land Ho! And Look! Team Aqua Beat Us But!Team Fire Is 3 Miles Away What Should We Do!

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Aqua told her men to speed up. The scout sub is somehow fast. But Aqua didn't notice it. She was too busy staring in astonishment at the screen, showing Kyogre's energy system growing higher and higher.

"Yep, Kyogre is in there," one grunt told Aqua. "But where is the Red Orb we stole from Mt. Pyre?"

Aqua held up the beautiful glowing orb bathed in red. Inside was a shining light... It was disturbing, but Aqua pretended not to notice.

"Transport the orb to the Scout Sub," she ordered. "Tell them to use the orb to awaken Kyogre!" The grunt nodded and placed the orb on a teleporting pad.

Dream Illusionist
May 7th, 2005, 08:04 AM
"Captain Mirage! We got the Red Orb, they teleported it to us!"-shouted a grunt from the teleport room.
"Good! let's speed up men! Kyogre is near, and our mission is to awake him with this orb."
Heheh... My dream is about to come true...

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 08:14 AM
As the two subs went inside, the waters are growing rough, and the water is getting murkier and murkier. Aqua ordered her men to turn on the headlights.

"Alright, men! I could tell Kyogre is getting very near. It doesn't want to be found easily, but the Red Orb can guide us." Aqua shouted over the loud noise in the sub.

Suddenly, in the scout sub, the red orb glowed so bright a light of red filled the room.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 7th, 2005, 08:25 AM
sorry im late, iv'e been out all day!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Those fools from the fire and water teams think that just by gettinmg there pathetic so called ''legendary'' pokemon, they will be able to take over the world but my ambiyions are mcuh much higher then that, however 1st i must take care of bringing Rayquaza under my control

''Admins!'' the dragon boss called into a radio, report to my headquaters, everyone else make course for The Black tower.

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 08:43 AM
Kyogre was in view. It's eyes were closed but in response to the Red Orb it opened them idmeddiately. The grunts were amazed at the sight of it.

"Kyogre!" The blue whale roared as the two subs drew closer to it, hoping to control it. The whale glanced at the two subs. One was bigger than the other one.

"Aqua, Kyogre's going mad!" a grunt told Aqua. Aqua frowned, but she said, "The Red Orb shall tame it, so those puny Team Fire and Dragon will fall beneath our feet!"

"But--"

"Just get on with it!"

Kyogre thrashed about in the cavern, pulling back the subs in tremendous force. It spreads its huge blue fins and slammed heavily into the subs.

"Aqua, Kyogre is attacking us!"

"AHhhh!"

"Help me, help me!"

"Argh! Carvanhas are leakin' in!"

"Ow! My foot!"

"Get off of me!"

"Stop it, you fools!"

Inside the sub was madness. People were flying, and Aqua had stumbled on the "Release" button. Water flew in, drowning most grunts, swirling them away into the depths of the sea.

May 7th, 2005, 08:45 AM
Reporting For Duty Captin

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Kyogre had broken through the two subs and swam to the surface. Aqua was still alive, and she hurried to close the door.

"Urgh, Kyogre... Escaped..." She was choking for air. Half of her men was gone. Now she only have five men to do the work for her.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 7th, 2005, 10:10 AM
''Ok when we land, it will be your job to locate, and start to tame raqyquaza, he will be right at the top of the black tower, if nyone os there, dispose of them AND MAKE SURE YOU DONT WAKE RAYQUAZA!!!!, just p[lace the green orb in direct line with the jewel on his head, it is a small jewel but you will be able to see it, as where he lies there is a crack in the wall and sunlight shines straight onto it, put the orb somewhere in the light, once you have done that contact me and we will get back there when we have finished dome planning i have to take care of.......why are you still here? MOVE!

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Aqua gathered her five men to follow Kyogre. They realzed the sheer mistake they've done. Kyogre can't be tamed! The Orbs does nothing, they only bring peace to the three Pokemon. Now they're too late to understand.

"Ugh," Aqua gasped, "Follow Ky-(coughs)-ogre!"

The sub moved to the surface. In shock, the sky has turned black with clouds and heavy rain poured. Whirlpools surrounded the sub, and hurricanes dotted the sea.

"Ugh, what have we do-(coughs)-ne?!" Aqua choked in half-terror.

May 7th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Yessir As Zeek Entered The Black Tower I Noticed That Kyogre Was Was Being Outragous So...I Walked By Him.Then I Noticed A Little Crack In The Ceiling So I Checked Out I Saw Green And A Tail IT Must Be Rayquasa Quickly And Quietly I Rushed To Find Stairs But On The Way I Found Sleepiong Groudon So I Quickly Went Out Of The Room And...The Doors Shut.So I Used Garvedoirs Teleport And Well I Entered Rayquazas Domain.And Found The Jewel...Under Me So That Means Uh Oh Flygon I Whispered And Got Me In Time.Quickly I Reached Into My Pocket ,Grabbed The Orb And Contacted Cap'n

Dream Illusionist
May 7th, 2005, 11:54 AM
"That Aqua fool! She shouldn't have come!"-shouted Mirage, with only two grunts, in an escape pod.

They reached the surfac, and saw Kyogre going on a rampage.
"Great, now he's on a rampage. Oh well, guess I will have to tame that beast.
"She quickly summoned all her water Pokmon.

"Let's go after him, everyone."- shouted Mirage
"Wait, cap'n! What about us?!"-said the grunts
"Well, you're team Water members, aren't you? So summon your Water-Type pokmons!"

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 7th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Yessir As Zeek Entered The Black Tower I Noticed That Kyogre Was Was Being Outragous So...I Walked By Him.Then I Noticed A Little Crack In The Ceiling So I Checked Out I Saw Green And A Tail IT Must Be Rayquasa Quickly And Quietly I Rushed To Find Stairs But On The Way I Found Sleepiong Groudon So I Quickly Went Out Of The Room And...The Doors Shut.So I Used Garvedoirs Teleport And Well I Entered Rayquazas Domain.And Found The Jewel...Under Me So That Means Uh Oh Flygon I Whispered And Got Me In Time.Quickly I Reached Into My Pocket ,Grabbed The Orb And Contacted Cap'n

I think your a bit confused mate ^_^
all the legendaries are not in the black tower, just Rayquaza, the others are in other places being hunted by the other teams.
plus try not to involve the whole journey throagh the black tower in just 1 post, take your time, this is suppoesed to be fun ^_^
maybe have a few battles or things like that, plus give the other admin a chance to post some stuff in there.
im not having a go, merely advising.

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Kyogre roared ferociously, sending splashing tidal waves upon Mossdeep and Sootopolis. People screamed in terror, but Aqua remained calm. She had been struck by Kyogre's wrath, but it doesn't mean she was going to give up Kyogre.

"Load in the lifejackets and get ready for a swim," Aqua told her men. They nodded obediently and wore their life-jackets.

"Now, go get the Red Orb lost in the waters," Aqua screamed at them, all except one grunt.

"But, Boss--"

"Just get on with it!"

The four grunts noisily shuffled out of the sub door. The one grunt was standing there, ready for some kind of punishment.

"You," Aqua told the grunt, "I have an award for you."

"Um... What is it?" The grunt asked.

"MOP THE FLOOR!" Aqua screamed, and the grunt jumped up. She shoved him a pile of pails, brooms, and mops.

"Get movin'," she scowled at the grunt and walked up to the control room.

Pikabloo
May 7th, 2005, 09:48 PM
"Yes sir!" Larc said proudly. Inside the Black Tower, Larc cautiosly followed Zeek to Rayquaza's Lair. Throagh a crack in the ceiling, he saw large, green, slumbering Pokemon. Rayquaza Larc thought.

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 10:08 PM
The four grunts unhappily shoved the Red Orb into their backpack. They tried to swim back, but the waters are too strong...

"Kyogre is out of control... How can I stop it and tame it?" Aqua wondered aloud as an Aqua grunt busily mopped the floor.

.Socks
May 7th, 2005, 10:14 PM
No double posts, please.25characterlongthingy

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 8th, 2005, 12:33 PM
''Grunts, this i your Boss speaking, make course for the location of groundon''

''but why?''

''did I ask for your opinion!'' The very Agetated Boss of the fragon team said, his temper rising.

'well no but...''

''WELL DONT GIVE ME YOUR OPINION THEN!! JUST DO WHAT I SAY!!''

''y-y-yes s-s-ir''

While my admins are taking care of rayquaza, i have a score to settle

he began to laugh ina horrible and pure evil way, the sound vibrating off the walls.

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 12:38 PM
The Red Orb slipped away from the grunt's hand and drifted along the sea. When it came near to Kyogre, the beast stared and thought for a moment. This was Aqua's chance to tame it.

"Perfect!" Aqua punched in buttons rapidly. Kyogre blinked. Now Aqua tried to steer Kyogre towards the Sky Pillar. Kyogre turned towards it. "Now its time for Team Dragon's fate!" she laughed and punched another button. Kyogre opened its mouth wide and fired a blue beam at the tower directly.

Pikabloo
May 9th, 2005, 02:27 AM
Larc tried to put the jewel in the crack, however the crack was too small. "Drat! The crack is bigger from the inside, we have to get in there!" Using Zeek's Gardevoir's Teleport, they were able to get inside. The breath of the giant Dragon Pokemon startled Larc for a moment.

This is it, the moment we were waiting for He held out a Pokeball. "Aerodactyl, get me up to that crack." Larc rode upon the large stone Pokemon, and flew up to the crack. He placed the jewel into the crack. The light from outside shone brightely at it. Perfect

Dream Illusionist
May 9th, 2005, 05:57 AM
Mirage saw Aqua in the distance.
"Oh, the saloon lady and... KYOGRE! That fool managed to control it! Well, then, I just have to find the Red Orb, so that the tables turn......"
She then dived with her Marshtomp.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 9th, 2005, 08:07 AM
''well it's about time!! honestly, do yoi even know how to drive this thing?! get out of my site!''

I was shouting at one of the grunts, we had finally arrived at the location of groundon
I walkedover to the microphone
''grunts, we have arrived, prepear for battle and wait until they come out, then let em have it!''

Latias Lover!
May 9th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Kyogre turned towards a red cave far in the distance. It's the Terra Cave, where Groudon lives. Kyogre grew mad with hatred and tried to destroy the cave in one single blast of water.

Buster Blader
May 10th, 2005, 01:57 AM
sorry for being so late

Joe who was swepted away when Kyogre attacked was now on his Gyrados only a few hundred meters from Aqua "this is amazing team waters dream is going to be a reality" he said with a evil laugh

he now slowley goes to the ship where a grunt is cleaning the deck with a mop "Grunt" Grunt Joe
"Sir"
"did you get the information i asked for" Joe
"yes sir here it is "
"good now get back to what you were doing"

Joe now slowley goes into the fog away from the sub "ill be back" he sais in a Evil tone.

Dream Illusionist
May 10th, 2005, 05:06 AM
The ocean floor was preety, but the Red Orb wasn't to be seen.
"I wonder where is it?"
Then, they saw a red shine from the bottom of the ocean
"There! There it is!"
They then swam in that direction.

CyberRaichu
May 10th, 2005, 05:13 AM
Bak
There was a crash at the walls as the Hydro pump hit the walls.
Jared Sancheras Clung to the wall for dear life, being an ex Rocket he knew how to survive this sort of thing.
"Draco I choose you!" he yelled releasing his Dragonite.
Draco hovered an inch beside him holding him steady.
"I think this fish needs to be taught the power of land" muttered the Corporal "Where is the rest of my Team I can't wake this thing without the blue orb!!!"

Latias Lover!
May 10th, 2005, 03:15 PM
((Keep this alive people!))

Kyogre saw a Dragonite fly at it. Angry, it tried to destroy the Dragonite with a powerful Sheer Cold Attack. The accuracy was bad, but it was strong.

"Kyogre!" The Pokemon roared as ice flew out of its mouth.

Dream Illusionist
May 11th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Mirage heard commotion on top of the waters.
"It's got to be that saloon girl and Kyogre, causing havoc..."
She didn't mind as she swimm where the light came.
Then, they reached the ocean floor, and saw the Red Orb on the ground.
Marshtomp tried to pull it, just to see that it was glued to a Relicanth.
"Great... Now we have to fight..."
Then, a fight between Marshtomp and Relicanth began...

Pikabloo
May 12th, 2005, 02:15 AM
OOC: Wow, this is pretty dead...

IC: Larc fished out a radio from his pocket. He lifted it to his mouth and pushed down a button, holding it as he softly spoke into it, saying: "Boss, the jewel is in position. We are waiting for your next command." He released the button and replaced the radio into his pocket.

Dream Illusionist
May 12th, 2005, 02:49 AM
After a hrduous battle, Marshtomp won, and Mirage was able to hold her prize.
She turned to Kyogre
"Now! Attack Groundon with all your might!!"
Kyogre then attacked with more power, and Aqua didn't realize it...

May 12th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Wow We Finished The Mission Quickly Said Zeek

Latias Lover!
May 12th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Kyogre splashed harshly. The rain was getting worse, and most of the teams didn't realized that it was getting to hard and stormy.

Aqua worked the ship throughingly, pressing buttons. "Kyogre, use a Sheer Cold attack!" she spoke through a mike, and the Red Orb glowed in response. Kyogre unleashed an accurate beam of freezing ice at Groudon...

Dream Illusionist
May 12th, 2005, 03:44 PM
"hmmmmm? Wait! this is not the Red Orb! That fool has it! Well then, Marshtomp... I have a little job for you."
Meanwhile at the surface, Kyogre was tearing the cave apart, but suddenly, when Aqua, wasn't noticing... Marshtomp jumped out of the water, and stole the orb...

Latias Lover!
May 12th, 2005, 03:55 PM
After a few minutes Aqua noticed that the Orb was gone from her control pad.

"What?!" She cried. The grunt stared at her. "What's wrong, miss?" the grunt asked.

"The-The Orb... It's gone!" Aqua screeched. She could no longer control Kyogre. Quickly she punched some buttons and the sub slowly started to surface higher and higher.

Dream Illusionist
May 12th, 2005, 03:57 PM
"Good, Marshtomp!"-Mirage replied, when he gave her the Red Orb.
"Now, Kyogre! Destroy that submarine!"
The orb glew a lot, and Kyogre turned in the sub's direction.
He opened his mouth for a Hydro Pump...

Latias Lover!
May 12th, 2005, 04:08 PM
"Um.... Miss?" The grunt nervously said to Aqua while he looked out the sub camera. "Kyogre is going to um... Attack us..."

Aqua took a look at the sub camera. "Why?!" She muttered. Then she ran to a room, coming back with two life-jackets. "Hurry up, or we will be doomed!" They both wore their jackets quickly... But not until Kyogre struck the sub.

Aqua spun around and around the sub. The sub began to explode.

"W-W-Warning.... System shut down..." The computer said and everything went dark. Aqua burst out of the sub, swimming for her life.

Dream Illusionist
May 13th, 2005, 01:52 AM
"Mwahahahahah! She deserved it"-shouted Mirage, really happy...and with an evil tone.
"Now! Kyogre! Destroy Groudon!"
The orb glew even more, and Kyogre started attacking the cave where Groudon was located.

May 13th, 2005, 12:53 PM
The Grunts Looked Out To See What Was Happening And They Screamed "Captain Kyogre Is Attacking The Cave What Should We Do"And In Know Time Groudon Awaked!!!!!!

May 14th, 2005, 06:37 AM
Sorry For DP But KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE

Latias Lover!
May 14th, 2005, 06:44 AM
OOC: Yes, KEEP THIS Alive, people!

Aqua surfaced, with her lungs bursting for air. The other grunt was gone. The Main Sub was gone too. Aqua was on her own and she swam to a rock next to her. She watched as Groudon awoke and Kyogre battling it. Aqua couldn't speak but watch the battle. Suddenly she saw the scout sub nearby.

Dream Illusionist
May 14th, 2005, 07:21 AM
OOC: She wasn't in the scout sub, she had a diving device, the scout sub had been destroyed.

IC: "Now! Kyogre! Charge!"-she shouted.
She was determined in defeating Groudon
"Yes that's it! Now! A Sheer Cold!! Yeah!!"-she was really pumped up.
But then, she lloked up, and saw that Aqua was still alive
"Oh, there she is... Kyogre! Stop attacking, and kill her!!"
Kyogre turned in Aqua's direction.

Latias Lover!
May 14th, 2005, 07:31 AM
OOC: OK, I got mixed up.

Aqua saw Kyogre looking at her. A blue beam came out of its mouth and Aqua stood frozen in fear as Kyogre unleashed the blue beam.

May 18th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Wow I never Knew Kyogre Was So Big And All The Grunts Poked Him "Poke...Poke...POKE"

Dream Illusionist
May 18th, 2005, 01:22 PM
"Mwahahahah!!!"-Mirage laughed.
After Kyogre had launched the beam, he started attacking Groudon again.
"Yeah! That's it! DOn't let him survive!"
She then ordered her pokmons, except Marshtomp and Blissey, to go help Kyogre.

Latias Lover!
May 18th, 2005, 03:58 PM
A grunt in a blue suit came out of the water. He was soaked. He saw Mirage holding the Red Orb and he knew she was up to no good.

He lumbered on the beach until he found a black mark on the sand.

"Better swim away or get killed," he thought and dove in the water. But suddenly, he wanted that Red Orb. Quickly he threw out Golbat and Sharpedo to get that orb.

May 19th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Before The Grunts Sent Out There Pokemon And All Attacked Kyogre Zeek Found Out What Was Happening So He Snuck Up On Mirage And Grabbed The Red Orb From Mirage And Said Garvedoir Thank Yu For Using the Move Teleport Kyogre Paused...Then They Went And Poked Him Poke...Poke...Po-Then Kyogre Awaked Again Ahhhhh The Grunts Ran And Somehow Were Walking On Water Hey They Were Riding On Kyogre. Kyogre Brang Them Over Too Safety Then The Grunts Looked On The Little Island It Was Zeek With The Red Orb So Then Kyogre Went Back And Attacked Mirage Then Zeek Gave The Orb To The Grunts And Teleported Back To The Black Tower

Latias Lover!
May 19th, 2005, 03:22 PM
((Mirage had the Red Orb...))

May 20th, 2005, 07:08 AM
I Edit My Post Hehe!

Zeek Thought For A Moment And Said Hmm Maybe Leaving The Red Orb With The Grunts Wasnt A Good Idea...Oh Well!

Latias Lover!
May 20th, 2005, 09:46 PM
The Aqua Grunt glared at the grunts who stole the Red Orb. With that the grunt ran after them, with Golbat flying and Sharpedo, clamping at the air.

Dream Illusionist
May 21st, 2005, 04:35 AM
"Oh no you don't!" - she summoned all her water pokmon to retrieve the orb back. She orderedd to use what means necessary. Even kill them.
"I will not be diturbed now. I shall control Kyogre!!"

May 21st, 2005, 05:25 AM
Zeek Said,"Kill Them Yeah Right!"They Have Never Noticed He Was Hiding Behind A Tree.GO!Flygon,Milotic,Kingdra,Garvedoir,Salamance,Altaria!Attack Mirage With Kyogre!!!!

Latias Lover!
May 21st, 2005, 06:40 AM
The grunt leapt out of Kyogre's path and ordered Sharpedo to grab the Red Orb from Zeek. Sharpedo opened its mouth and clamped the orb, and dove into the sea.

May 21st, 2005, 07:08 AM
Oh No You Dont Kingdra Go Get Him You Too Milotic!They SwamAfter Sharpedo And Kingdra Used Dragon Rage Milotic Use Ice Beam Sharpedo Was Frozen Milotic Go The Red Orb And Orderd Kyogre To Attack Aqua!

Latias Lover!
May 21st, 2005, 10:14 AM
((Aqua's in the sea... Didn't you read?))

The grunt ordered Golbat to use Supersonic on Milotic and Kingdra. Now they're confused, so the grunt told Golbat to grab the Red Orb away. Sharpedo got thawed from Ice Heal, and was ready for action again. But before Sharpedo left, it froze Zeek's Pokemon with Ice Beam too.

May 21st, 2005, 01:12 PM
So Typical Arent You!Garvedoir Use Teleport And Grab That Orb!In No Time He Grabbed The Red Orb From Aqua And Soon It was Back in Its Rightful Place.IN MY HAND!

Latias Lover!
May 21st, 2005, 01:43 PM
Aqua was blasted in the sea, but like a miracle, she was alive, and almost drowned. She swam to the surface, and saw the Red Orb in Zeek's hands. She knew it would be pointless to fight and grab, but with her Pokemon, Flareon, Kingdra, and Beautifly. She planned a plan.

First, Kingdra created whirlpools surrounding the island. Beautifly sprayed Stun and Sleep spores on Zeek and all of his Pokemon, making them both paralyzed and asleep. Finally Flareon leapt in and grabbed the Red Orb, and gave it to Aqua. Aqua smiled again and used the Orb. Kyogre opened its mouth at Zeek, who was asleep, and blasted him with a gigantic orb of light.

"Too bad his Gardevoir's asleep, and even if he woke up, all his Pokemon are paralyzed!" Aqua laughed.

Dream Illusionist
May 21st, 2005, 01:49 PM
"Oh no you don't!"-said Mirage.
Mashtomp then slammed Aqua, and made her drop the Orb, the dived again to deliver it to Mirage.

Latias Lover!
May 21st, 2005, 02:06 PM
Aqua commanded her Kingdra to slam into Mirage's Marshtomp. Marshtomp reeled back in the water for a second, and Kingdra used Whirlpool. The whirlpool surrounded Marshtomp, and Aqua secretly hid the Orb in her pocket. She recalled all her Pokemon, and swam for the new sub that is coming--Master Water Sub. The sub was gigantic, and opened a hatch to let Aqua in. Aqua realizes that Mirage is against her, so she ordered Kyogre to attack.

May 21st, 2005, 03:34 PM
What huh!Zeek Awoke From all The Noise And Said What happened He saw All His pokemon Aslleep And Paralyzed He Used Parilyze Heal and Awakening On All His pokemon Then He Made A Plan
Flygon and Salamance Would Go Up high in The Air And Use Body Slam On The Ocean to Make A Title wave Then It Would Break the Giant Sub And Seperate everything.Then Milotic Would Use Ice Beam On Mirage And Aqua And there Pokemon So They Wont Be Able To Move(Frozen Solid)Then Garvedoir Will Use Her Psychic Powers To Find out Were The Orb Went And Then She would teleport There And get The Orb Then I will Get The Red Orb And Get Kyogre To Destroy Them.And It Worked!

Latias Lover!
May 21st, 2005, 05:15 PM
A white beam shot towards the sub. The men quickly drove away from the attack, but the beam hit the back and sends the sub spinning. The other men quickly thawed Aqua.

May 22nd, 2005, 01:44 PM
Well Then How about I Get This Orb Away From this Place AND YOU WONT KNOW WHERE ILL GO Garvedoir Teleport Soon he Was At The Black Tower.

Latias Lover!
May 22nd, 2005, 03:14 PM
Aqua tapped the control system. It was frozen, so she vowed to herself,
"I will get that orb!" but at the end she coughed.

The other grunts hurried over to Aqua and told her the news.

May 27th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Ahhh So Bored In The Black Tower Again Hmphh