Pokémon
Pokémon World
Pokémon Johto
Born to be a Winner
On a Master Quest (Title?)
I wanna be a hero

Cherrim
January 11th, 2004, 06:55 PM
I really like almost all of the opening themes.. ^_^;; My favourite is probably "Born to be a winner" though. It's stuck in my head now that I've remembered it. >_>

Lanceiscool
January 12th, 2004, 05:37 AM
I like the second one... So you wanna be a master of POKEMON! (Goes singing off).

2bamaster
January 12th, 2004, 06:54 AM
Anyone know where to get the last three theme songs...!?!?

Unown_
January 12th, 2004, 11:18 AM
All songs are ok, but I like "Pokemon World" the best.

As far as I know, a full version of the last 3 songs doesn't exist. http://www.geocities.com/nickkanaya/pokemon/welcome.htm does have a tv size availible for download. It also has a full version of the movie version of "Born to be a Winner". But it is recorded from the movie. So you can suddenly hear Ash yell "Thundershock!". I think 4Kids did this on purpose.

Porygon
January 13th, 2004, 09:58 AM
When I can get copies of all of them; exactly like on the shows, I'll tell you.

*~Ashley~*
January 14th, 2004, 03:29 PM
i have them like on the tv show but i dont remember where i got them from... http://pokemon-music.net/welcome.htm has some of them though. the only one i think i didnt get from there was master quest

Timbjerr
January 14th, 2004, 05:26 PM
my fave is the season6 opening...but that may just be recency bias talking >.<

Porygon
January 15th, 2004, 09:48 AM
It's a whole new world we live in…
do–do–do–do–do–do…

Explanation enough? I'm listening to it now! Lol.

PKMN_grl
January 17th, 2004, 08:17 PM
I like 'I wanna Be a Hero' then I like 'Pokemon World'.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 27th, 2004, 03:00 AM
In terms of the intro movie, Johto League Champions' Theme, Born to be a Winner was the best because the parts of it were mostly exclusive to the dubs.
For music though, Pokémon Johto was nice... and long.

Satoshi
January 28th, 2004, 07:40 PM
In terms of the intro movie, Johto League Champions' Theme, Born to be a Winner was the best because the parts of it were mostly exclusive to the dubs.
For music though, Pokémon Johto was nice... and long.

Pokemon opening 6 I think is really cool but I also like the Born to be a Winner from Pokemon 4 Ever as well

brmsort
January 30th, 2004, 09:50 AM
"It's a whole new place, with a brand new attitude. . ." can you guess which one I picked? But I love them all.

Kayleigh
February 4th, 2004, 03:04 PM
I love them all; I think they did a great job on the English Pokemon themes. ^_^ As for a favorite... I liked Pokémon Johto and Born to be a Winner. Too hard to choose just one.

RandomOddity007
February 8th, 2004, 09:39 AM
I liked the Johto theme the best. In movie three, that remix version was good, but even normal its my favorite theme.

orange*berry
February 8th, 2004, 11:48 AM
What? No option for none of them? X3