PDA

View Full Version : anime vs anime

obelisk-kun
May 1st, 2005, 09:31 AM
there is a war among anime in wich dragonball z and digimon are winning choose your side as any anime to asist anime is in your hand
my information is
anime dragonball z
name kekorat
rank leader

Esupio
May 1st, 2005, 10:34 AM
aww this would be a lot better if you included other anime I dont even like DBZ and DIGIMON

Midori Chi
May 1st, 2005, 10:43 AM
there is a war among anime in wich dragonball z and digimon are winning choose your side as any anime to asist anime is in your hand
my information is
anime dragonball z
name kekorat
rank leader
I agree with him...But here,it says "your side as any anime to assist anime is in your hand." ...Maybe that means we CAN..

obelisk-kun
May 1st, 2005, 11:27 AM
you can be any i just said that digimon and dragonball z were winning

Midori Chi
May 1st, 2005, 12:57 PM
..okay! I'll join!

Anime: Alice19th
Name: Alice

Esupio
May 1st, 2005, 01:02 PM
Anime: Sonic X
Name: Espio

Midori Chi
May 1st, 2005, 01:04 PM
When can we start rp-ing? (just wondering)

obelisk-kun
May 1st, 2005, 01:09 PM
when you want i guees now no wait one more we need one more person

Magma Member Jacob
May 1st, 2005, 05:18 PM
I wanna join too!!! YAY!

Anime: Inuyashsa
Name: Sesshomaru

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 1st, 2005, 05:57 PM
Wait for me!

Anime: Zoids
Name: Silver Cooper
Zoid: a black Blade Liger
Rank: Shock trooper (one of the idiots dumb enough to go in to battle first)

Tetsu
May 1st, 2005, 06:00 PM
I would like in.
Full Metal Alchemist
Al Elric
State Alchemist

Magma Member Jacob
May 1st, 2005, 06:24 PM
So... uh... when are we gonna start? Is everyone ready??? I am!

United squirtle
May 1st, 2005, 06:38 PM
May I join anmei pokemon
name Jacob
pokemon kyrge,raquza,groundon,raikou,articuno,abra.

Magma Member Jacob
May 1st, 2005, 06:41 PM
awesome! meh name is jacob in real life... so weird.... ^.^ no one else is here..... O_O

United squirtle
May 1st, 2005, 06:46 PM
Strange my real name is Jacob to.

Magma Member Jacob
May 1st, 2005, 06:57 PM
cool. shall we start? i am really bored..... yep... no one else is here.. it's sad. -_-;

Tetsu
May 1st, 2005, 06:58 PM
on second thought i'm pulling out. As magma member jacob says, this place is dead.

Magma Member Jacob
May 1st, 2005, 07:00 PM
WAIT!
dont go!
I'll be all alone! STAY PLEASE!
Or you could go to anime rumble instead, its fun

obelisk-kun
May 1st, 2005, 07:09 PM
lest start now anyone can ok

Magma Member Jacob
May 1st, 2005, 07:09 PM
im here still.... WAH! someone come! -_-;;;

Magma Member Jacob
May 1st, 2005, 07:10 PM
oh??? YAY! im not alone! but everyone else left.... -_-

Magma Member Jacob
May 1st, 2005, 07:11 PM
ill be back, gotta eat chessecke, YUMM!! dont leave!!!

Magma Member Jacob
May 1st, 2005, 07:11 PM
*sweat drop* -_-;;;;; I'm out.

obelisk-kun
May 1st, 2005, 07:17 PM
whats with the quadruple post

Magma Member Jacob
May 2nd, 2005, 08:31 AM
hehe ^.^;; sorry 'bout that.... yep....

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 2nd, 2005, 02:31 PM
OOC: *sigh* I've forgotten how much spam can get into an RP...Please, allow me to start this before it gets closed.

"Alright, Silver, new battle plan. There's a sniper on the cliff to your...west. I think he's taken out Crys, but I'm not sure. While I check, go for the sniper." Silver surveyed the cliffs on his right and found what he was looking for: a dark green Gun Sniper watching a purple Blade Liger cautiously.

"Crys, he's got a read on you. Run in circles until you see a signal from me." Silver headed around the mountain until he came to the opposite side, which only took a minute. There was only one guard: a heavily armed Cannon Tortoise that only stood where it was, swinging it's turret back and forth like it was bored. Silver jumped over it with ease and ran up the mountain until he saw the green reptile body he was looking for.

"Knock knock. You know, you shouldn't leave the back door wide open like that. Someone might come in and steal something. Like, maybe..." The blades on Silver's Blade Liger shot out to the sides and it sliced the raptor in half. "Like maybe a win."

After a double team on the Cannon Tortoise, Silver finally heard what he wanted to. "Team Reptile has been eliminated. Victory goes to team--" A bright light flashed as the judge said "team", and Silver found himself not in the mountain terrain of the battlefeild, but a desert filled with what looked like flying humans and aliens.

Esupio
May 3rd, 2005, 08:12 AM
OOC: yay starting

" Shadow and Knuckles follow me" I shouted as we ran towards the (DBZ) tails and charmy were leading an ariel assault while I took myself and probaly the 2 most powerful fighters we had in the army for a head on assault on the ground based regiments.

chrno
May 3rd, 2005, 08:15 AM
heyy can i join i like to be:

name:grave
anime:gungrave

obelisk-kun
May 3rd, 2005, 12:48 PM
you can join
kekorat said we need to destroy the digimon first they are our only threat

chrno
May 3rd, 2005, 02:13 PM
wow destroy digimons sounds cool, then start whenever you want, just dont take too much XD

Midori Chi
May 3rd, 2005, 06:27 PM
ooc: *confused - -* Umm..I'll start it, I guess.

ic: Alice roamed the streets. She took a deep sigh and strokeda tuck of her short hair behind her ear. *Well...Kyo's not here.and everyone else is in the Lotis City..* Then, she saw (someone) in the mist.

obelisk-kun
May 3rd, 2005, 06:49 PM
kekarot put his fastest warrior gohan and half the army to defend

chrno
May 3rd, 2005, 06:51 PM
i am sitting in a little restaurant covered with a coat so that anybody can see my guns, know i stand up and enter a place covered with a lot of mist, i stop and look around

Esupio
May 4th, 2005, 10:25 AM
"we'll split up from here I can get into there ranks undetecded and shadow you cna use Chaos Control to get in there and cause some real damage knuckles charge in fists blazing" I said i suddenly disappeared and shadow pulled out his emerald and dissapaered and knuckles ran at the enemys with his fists ready

Midori Chi
May 4th, 2005, 03:30 PM
ic: Alice squinted. She saw grave. *Who's that? I've never seen him before..* She started to walk up to him. "Hey you?! What's your name?" she asked him.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 4th, 2005, 05:36 PM
OOC: *sigh* Here goes a post from someone with RPer's block...

"Crys, are you there? CRYS?!" There was only static on the other end, so Silver shut off the communications. "Well, big guy, it seems it's just you, me, and the freaky aliens..."
Shadow, Silver's Blade Liger, reared up on it's hind legs and roared. Silver just leaned back in his seat, wondering where he was and how he got there. "Alright, Shadow. Here's the deal: we go in a random battle and do some senseless killing. How does that sound?"
Shadow purred as he ran towards the nearest groupd of Digimon, his blades already out by his sides.

chrno
May 4th, 2005, 07:04 PM
hmm, since grave do not talk much, he doesnt say nothing, he only stays right there watching alice and prepare for any type of attack, at last he said slowly and low, grave

Midori Chi
May 5th, 2005, 03:01 PM
" ...Grave? Are you okay? You look..dark...lonely..." She reached out her hand to pat him on the shoulder.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 5th, 2005, 04:39 PM
"THAT'S gonna leave a mark!" Silver grinned as Shadow sliced through a Machinedramon over and over, leaving it as scrap metal. "Shadow, take the auto turret and rockets."
Shadow nodded and picked up the parts in his mouth, then retreated to the nearest mountain, where he let down Silver. "Let's see what we've got here...Are you ready for an upgrade?"

Esupio
May 6th, 2005, 08:14 AM
Sonic, emerl and omega were speeding towards a large wreackage
when they arrived sonic picked up a part and said
"someones been here its a wreckage of a base"
" come on lets go to the next spot" emerl said egerly
" if we met anyone they shall be annihalated" omega said
" you guys are to easy to track" I said appearing next to them
" wha what how did you get here I thought you were fighting back there"
" its called a win" I said as I fiddled with some wreckage
"lets go already" emerl said
" ok ok well go to the next spot" I said sighing

chrno
May 6th, 2005, 11:26 AM
i quite my hand of the guns and see alice face, and say; yes, i am ok, and you?

Zero ex
May 6th, 2005, 11:34 AM
hey i now its late but can i join?
Anime: Soultaker
Name:Kyosuke Date
Apparence: like my avatar.

Midori Chi
May 9th, 2005, 03:24 PM
ooc: Welcome aboard,Zero ex! ^_^

ic: "The name's Alice...I'm fine...was just a little frightened. Umm...you look hungry..wanna go somewhere to eat with me?"

Zero ex
May 9th, 2005, 06:04 PM
As i was walking, I saw 2 persons talking, one was a woman and the other was a pale man, suddenly a marionette appear( Mechanical dolls developed by the kirihara group) and attacked me, as i saw there were a total of 5 Marionettes so i said, its time to transform to the soultaker. As i were transforming they started attacking me.

chrno
May 9th, 2005, 07:02 PM
ooc: welcome zero ex

sorry ,ok, were do you want to go?..as i try to look around for a place to go

Midori Chi
May 11th, 2005, 05:34 PM
ic: "Umm...how about...pizza? And they don't just have pizza there,too!"

Zero ex
May 11th, 2005, 05:46 PM
As i transform, i used my sonic cross and destroyed all the marionettes and as i was flying i saw suddenly a there was a flash, i thought what the.. when the flash stopped i was in a desert, then i saw a man(silver) and telled to him, Are you from the kirihara group?

Esupio
May 13th, 2005, 08:27 AM
ic: "Umm...how about...pizza? And they don't just have pizza there,too!"
OOC:this is a war not a rp type thing

Zero ex
May 13th, 2005, 06:15 PM
OoC: can we continue please?

chrno
May 13th, 2005, 07:46 PM
oof: blazin espio, then why this thing is in the roleplay forum, if you dont want it to be one?

ok, i'll follow you, i dont know this place

obelisk-kun
May 14th, 2005, 12:46 PM
actualy yes it is

Zero ex
May 14th, 2005, 02:29 PM
OoC: lets continue, it is becoming a spam roleplay.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 14th, 2005, 02:39 PM
I'm gonna have to quit this thing. Here are 3 reasons:

1) Short posts
2) Noone remembers the plot
3) I have better stuff to do

Zero ex
May 14th, 2005, 02:49 PM
I'm gonna have to quit this thing. Here are 3 reasons:

1) Short posts
2) Noone remembers the plot
3) I have better stuff to do
Hey i rember the plot, it is a war between animes, yea this roleplay have became a spam roleplay.

obelisk-kun
May 15th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Hey i rember the plot, it is a war between animes, yea this roleplay have became a spam roleplay.
should i get it closed???

Midori Chi
May 15th, 2005, 04:26 PM

??? Huh? Okay...I don't understand.. I'm gonna quit this..bye! ^_^

Zero ex
May 15th, 2005, 05:23 PM
should i get it closed???
Yea i think you should close this.

Shadowfaith
May 17th, 2005, 08:38 AM
*Whistles* Hmm, perhaps next time you can cut out the OOCness and Short posts ^ ^, just remember, description is your friend ^-^

*Closed on request*