PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Real world crossyoverthing

Gohan
May 1st, 2005, 09:44 AM
Okay so like the title says this is a Pokemon and Real Worl outside the computerandtv Roleplay. You know like Canada, real world.
Anyway instead of capturing pokemon you capture animals with pokeballs. The continents are Hoenn, Kanto, Jhoto, Asia, and South America. People have been capturing animals for years and nothing has been wrong until now. Pokemon, which have neverexisted on planet Earth before now are showing up all over the place. Scientists have determined that these strange creatures are coming from the deeper reaches of Brazil where people hae not explored. Now ten trainers have been selected to go on a mission to find out what these happenings have been caused by.

Form

Name :
Description : ( If you can post a picture that would be good. )
Animals : ( You will be able to get a pokemon just not start out with one. Also your animals will have attacks like pokemon. Also wild animals please. Not housecats unless you reaaally want to. Up to five animals may be owned. )

Mine

Name : Ruby Sacteon
Personality : A very serious kind of guy Ruby likes to get to the head of things and dawdle. He is very kind but most people do not hang around to notice. Bad luck seems to follow him.
Description : He has brownish red hair and dark gray eyes. His skin is tanned. Most of the time he is wearing black sweatpants and a camoflauge tank top. He has white tennishoes and wears glasses.
Animals :
Wolf named Wolfen, Jaguar kitten named Jaggeth, Barn Owl named Pokein, and a Bunny named Hole.

K so I'll post my picture later.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 1st, 2005, 12:06 PM
Name:Lusia
Personality:hyper, caring, and adventrous. Her motto is; I don't care what happens as long as its fun. Unfornaitly this motto gets her into alot of trouble.
Description: long white hair and baby blue eyes. wears white shorts and white tanktop. Tan skin that is darker than her hair. And always wears blue cloak.
Animals: stag, timberwolf, panda, snow leoperd, and red tailed hawk named Mee that rides on her shoulder.

Gohan
May 1st, 2005, 12:54 PM
Cool you're in. Now we need 8 other people to join and we're set.

Al Duit
May 12th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Name : Alisha Duit (Nicknamed Al
Personality : Naive flirt (she doesn't realise she's flirting), energetic, loves to dance
Description : Long auburn wavy hair, green eyes, freckles. Wears blue jeans w/ a red heart patch on her left knee, red t-shirt w/ sleeves down to the elbows and, red sneekers.
Animals : Penguin (Gwen), Bald Eagle (Swoop), Hyena (Giggles), Prarie Dog (Digit!), and Wolverine (Nibs)

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 12th, 2005, 11:06 PM
seeems like a good idea ^_^

Name : Baker
Personality : will edit this later, havent got a lot of time at the moment
Description : will post a sprite later.
Animals : Sabre tooth tiger, golden eagle, T-Rex, will catch more along the way.

Gohan
May 13th, 2005, 11:27 AM
6 people now! I've gotta friend joining so it might be 7 in a bit!

corrvets
May 13th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Name :Jen
Personality :Talkitive, kind, sweet, loves childeren.
Description :Blond hair,hazle eyes,6'.
Animals : Poodle,Liger,elephant,orangeatang,dickdick

Al Duit
May 13th, 2005, 05:48 PM
I've a stupid question...what's a dickdick?

Yuna-chan
May 13th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Name :Yuna
Personality : shy, wicked tempered when set off, nice and sweet when known
Description : Sholder length brown hair, one blue eye and one green eye (cannot really tell unless close up), white shorts and a white + pink tanktop.
Animals : Black Panther, Siberian Tiger (white tiger), Lion.

~Yuna~

Gohan
May 14th, 2005, 07:10 AM
Umm small deer I think.
Thanks for joining.
We'll start today at 3:00 if theres not enough people.

Yuna-chan
May 14th, 2005, 12:25 PM
What time are you on? It's almost half passed 4 on EST.

~Yuna~

Yami's Girl
May 14th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Joining if I may. ^^
Name :Emily Mueller(Mew-ler)
Personality :Fun loving and nice. Makes friends easily and will do almost anything for them.
Description :Black shirt with flames,jeans, sneakers, blonde hair in ponytail,5'2",blue eyes.
Animals :Wolf[Fang XD]Peringe Falcon[Falco],Albino Red Fox[putting it simply: Fox XD]Barn Owl[Soren],Black Panther[Shadow]

Gohan
May 14th, 2005, 01:09 PM
ooc: Sorry everybody. Its 5 past 3 here. I'm on mountain time. and of course pynpfan you can join. Let the RPing begin! Oh yeah we just arrived on a boat on the eastern side of Brazil.

"Ah it feels so good to be off that boat!" I said to no one in particular. I stretched my legs a little and walked off a bit into the town we were at. It seemed deserted. I walked up and knocked on a door. An elderly woman came up to the door. She looked fearfully through the door crack.
"Who are you?" she asked but kept the door bolted.
" I'm Ruby. I'm here to help the crisis of the strange creatures apearing deep in the jungle. I talked to her through the crack for a few minutes, then walked back to the others. I let Jaggeth, and Wolfen out of their pokeballs. They would have fought but after being together for a couple years they were best friends.

ooc: Oh yeah forgot to mention, people capture animals with pokeballs they found in a temple in Asia.

Yuna-chan
May 14th, 2005, 01:21 PM
"Somethings sure got these people spooked, and I think it's more than just the creatures." I said to the group. As I look around and see nothing of interest, I pull a pokeball from my belt. I let Snow (my siberian tiger) out and look to Ruby, "So, where to now?"

Gohan
May 14th, 2005, 01:31 PM
"I guess we go out to the deep jungles of unexplored parts of Brazil. Let me just grab a map real quick, " I cheerily said. I ran over to my quarters on the ship to grab the map. I saw an extra pokeball on my bed. I smiled. Guess I better take that, I thought. I sped back outside.
"Okay its off to the jungle!" I said merrily.

Yuna-chan
May 14th, 2005, 01:35 PM
"Well off we go then..." Seeming a bit unsure about this whole adventure. I pet Snow then follow Ruby.

Gohan
May 14th, 2005, 01:39 PM
I turned around around to check that all the others were following and they were so I marched through the town and on a used path into the jungle.
"Okay I'm thinking that the place we're looking for is nearby a waterfall. What do you guys thinnk? "I said after ten minutes of walking.

Yuna-chan
May 14th, 2005, 01:59 PM
"No idea.." I said to Ruby, so we continue to walk. All of a sudden Snow begins to growl. "Somethings coming!" I said to the group.

Al Duit
May 14th, 2005, 02:31 PM
I let out my bald eagle, "Swoop, scout out the territory from above, please." As he soars up high, I hear Yuna's tiger growl and decide to send out Giggles and Nibs, too, just in case whatever is approaching is hostile. Besides, they need to stretch their legs a bit, too. "Hey, ya think maybe it's one of those creatures, or something natural?" I ask as I take out a thick leather padded glove that goes to my elbow and put it on my right hand.

Yuna-chan
May 14th, 2005, 02:34 PM
"By the way Snow is growling, I would say it's not natural, and hostile. So be alert." I said to Alisha. Snow begins growling louder now, meaning that whatever is out there is close, too close. Out of the corner of my eye I see a bush move slightly. A split seconds passes, "Snow! Attack that bush!" Snow Instantly jumped straight for the bush and as she hits it out jumps a....

Gohan
May 14th, 2005, 03:01 PM
A creature that looked like a.. a.. a purpleish mouse. With big teeth.
"Ratatata! Rat!" It screamed. I ordered Jaggeth to deal with it accordingly.

Yuna-chan
May 14th, 2005, 03:05 PM
As I look at the harmless looking rodent, I begin to laugh, "They sent us all the way down here for purple rats? What a joke."

Gohan
May 14th, 2005, 03:40 PM
"Careful Yuna,"I muttered as Jaggeth tore out it's throat.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 14th, 2005, 03:53 PM
OOC- I really sorry, but im going to have to drop out of this, it would have been good, but i already way behind in all my other RP's and havent got enough time to do them all.
good luck people ^_^

Al Duit
May 14th, 2005, 04:15 PM
"Do you think that was necessary? It was only a purple rat! So what if it yelled at us? I don't think we had to kill it!" I'm sickened by the sensless slaying. I know that wild animals kill for survival, but... this was not necessary! I can't help it, I throw up.

Yami's Girl
May 14th, 2005, 06:41 PM
I walked after the group into the jungle. "Guys wait up!" Yuna's tiger, Snow,was growling at a bush. A little rat jumped out and Ruby killed it. "Was that nessasary? We have animals we could've just scared it off." I shook my head. Another bush began to move. I let out my Wolf, Fang. The bush shook again and out jumped a much larger rat! "Rat, Raticate!" I had Fang swipe at it but it just jumped and gave us a fierce look. "I think that is the purple rat's mom!"

Al Duit
May 14th, 2005, 07:00 PM
I feel better now that someone else echoes my sentiments. Then another, bigger rat comes out of the bushes. Besides it being purple it's out of the ordinary, because it speaks. Sure, it only says parts of the same thing, but it's speach just the same. So, it must have a little more intelligence than ordinary animals.... though I've always believed animals had more intelligence than what we gave them credit for.

This may be a stupid thing for me to do, but I immediatey step towards the front of the group and talk to it. "I'm sorry we killed your baby. We've never seen creatures like you before."

White_Winter_Wolf
May 14th, 2005, 07:16 PM
"But is was like fun!" i said hopping up and down. "Who cares what happens if its fun!" I smile and began to run down the path, ignoring the mom. I do a doubletake and run back to the group. "Come on, guys! Mee!" I yell to the hawk on my shoulder, "lead the way!"

Yuna-chan
May 14th, 2005, 08:02 PM
I stare at the much larger rat, as if in a staring contest. After a few moments, quick as a flash, snow jumps to the side, but so does the rat. Snow does a kick off of a nearby tree and flys towards the rat and pins it to the ground. Snow looked at me, waiting to know if she should kill it or let it go. I shake my head and Snow lets the rat loose, and it darts away back into the jungle. "See, killing everything isn't needed." directing my statement at Ruby.

Al Duit
May 14th, 2005, 08:07 PM
"Yeah, isn't it our mission to find out where these creatures are coming from or how they got here? I didn't think extermination was part of the deal, or I wouldn't have signed on!" I glare as I do an angry dance of agitation. I don't believe I threw up in front of everyone I think. Now everyone's gonna think I'm a baby and send me home because I'm younger than everyone!

Gohan
May 14th, 2005, 08:07 PM
"Sorry Duit, "I said. I regretted telling Jaggeth to do that. Too much time alone surrounded by trees, mountains, and more trees had hardened me. I really didn't want to get on anyone's bad side.

Yuna-chan
May 14th, 2005, 08:10 PM
"Well no use standing here, lets move on." I said as I started walking down the trail. "Come on Snow." I yelled back to Snow, who was still watching the bushes for anymore purple rodents.

Al Duit
May 14th, 2005, 08:19 PM
I nod to Ruby, who has really pretty eyes, and smile slightly. "Ok. I guess it's easy to get carried away sometimes." I chuckle...like I just did, apparently.

I take Yuna's lead and start walking. Then I hear a screech from above. I look up to see Swoop flying back to me. I put out my gloved hand and he lands there. He lets out a few more screeches then flies ten feet up and several yards away and circles, then flies further and circles again.

"I believe he's found something!" I start to run after her.

Yuna-chan
May 14th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Following Al, I said, "Maybe its something more dangerus than a purple....", just then the ground drops out from under my feet, a spike trap. I grab onto the ledge with one hand. "HELP!!!" I yell.

Gohan
May 14th, 2005, 08:40 PM
"YUNA!" I ran over to grab her hand and pull her up. I started to pull her up. My palms were sweating and starting to slip... No! she slipped from my grasp.
I grabbed her again and pulled hard, with all my strenght. Finally I hauled her up over the edge.
"Seems... that... there.. are watchers.. watching ... .. us. I must... talk with.. them... at the... next... town, " I panted. I stood up. Jaggeth and Wolfen were just arriving on the scene. I returned them to their respective pokeballs.

Yuna-chan
May 14th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Gasping for breath, still shocked, I look down into the hole. At the bottom was 6 razer sharp wooden poles that would have surely tore me into bits. "Thanks Ruby... I would have been a goner...".

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 05:59 AM
"That was so exciting! I wonder what else we get to play with?" I said well looking at the hole. "Do you think the people who set this are playing hide and go seek with us?"

Yuna-chan
May 15th, 2005, 06:04 AM
I give a sharp glance at Lusia, "Your crazy, I could have been killed and your talking about hide and go seek! Whoever made this trap must not want us to find out whats in this jungle."

Al Duit
May 15th, 2005, 06:59 AM
I hear Yuna yell for help as I'm running after Swoop. I try to run back, but slip and fall. "Oomph!"

By the time I get back there, Ruby had already helped her out. Lusia says something flippant again. What a creep! I think and shake my head in disgust. I put my hand on Yuna's shoulder. "Well, I'm glad your OK! Perhaps we should follow Swoop at a slower pace." I turn back around and follow Swoop at a jog instead of running, trying to keep a sharp lookout for anymore traps on the way.

Yuna-chan
May 15th, 2005, 07:09 AM
Watching the ground carefully, I follow Al. We jog for a few minutes down the trail following the bird. I stop, noticing a faint glow coming from behind a tree. "Hey! Look at this!" I yell to the group. Slowly I creep around the tree, and I see something stranger than a purple rat. I see a orange lizard, with a burning tail. The flame on it's tail was quite small, but it didn't seem to care that it was on fire. I reach out as to touch it, the lizard flinches as if in pain. "It's hurt." I said to the group. I bent down to pick up the creature, and it didn't resist. "Kinda cute don't you think?" I said cheerfully to the group.

Gohan
May 15th, 2005, 07:59 AM
"Well its good that you are being nice. Let me see the poor creature. I have a First Aid kit in my bag, " I said, pulling it out. "There's sorta a problem. Uhh anyone here a docter/nurse/knows anything about First Aid?"

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 08:10 AM
"Ohhhh, its soo cute!" I said hopping up and down again, "I bet Reef(my stag) will love to meat it." I pull at Reef pokeball and let him out. "See Reef, thats what we came here to play with." I pet my deer and look at the lizard, "I bet it fell while playing a game."

Gohan
May 15th, 2005, 08:23 AM
"Not play. We have to save them. Send them back to their homes."
I knew perfectly well that we would not be willing to send them back. That was the problem. Once we would get attached we could not let go.

Yuna-chan
May 15th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Looking at Lusia, "I hate to point out the obvious, but Lusia, you need something to calm you down. Everything isn't about games, this is life or death!" Looking at the creatures flaming tail, I noticed that the flame didn't burn my clothes when I picked it up. "Odd, the flame is generating heat, but it's not burning me."

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 08:44 AM
"Umm... Sorry, I guess. I do know some medical stuff, so I could maybe like help." I said blushing. In my mind though, I was saying, 'Meanys, what the point of living if you don't have fun. Whats their problem?' "Okay, hand me the pateint!" I yell.

Yuna-chan
May 15th, 2005, 08:47 AM
I look at the creature, wondering if I should trust this crazy person. "Here, be carefull." I said, while slowly handing the creature to Lusia.

Al Duit
May 15th, 2005, 08:48 AM
I stop and follow Yuna. I look over her shoulder as she picks up the, um, thing that looks like some sort of fire lizard. I begin to think maybe Lusia is a bit socially retarded, because she's talking about playing with it when it's obviously hurt and needs some medical attention.

"I wonder how they got here in the first place. No matter right now...we have to help this poor creature." I slowly put out my hand towards it to let it sniff me. It nudges my hand with his cheek, and I pet it's head, smiling. "You're right Ruby. Whatever caused them to come here. They don't really belong." I say regretfully. When Yuna makes the observation about it not burning her, I wonder about it too. Another mystery. "Hmmm...maybe it only burns people it doesn't trust." I jokingly say, "Hey Lusia, why don't you see if it trusts you."

OOC: oops, sorry, I'm a slow typer...you guys posted while I was typing! I hope you don't mind if i leave this as is?

Yuna-chan
May 15th, 2005, 08:59 AM
OOC: It's fine, leave it as is.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 09:30 AM
"Okay!" I said perking up even more. I reached my hand out to the lizard. "Hey cutey!" I pet it. "Ohh, it tickles!" I said giggling. I pick it up and give it a hug. "How about I call you Rose?" It purs. "I take that as a yes. Okay Rose, lets see whats wrong with you!"

Yuna-chan
May 15th, 2005, 09:37 AM
OOC: Ive never heard of a charmander puring. lol

IC:
Thinking to myself, "What was I thinking letting her play medic?!?". "So, you've named it have you? Just be carefull and don't hurt it more than you help..." I said to Lusia.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 09:42 AM
"Hey! Mee broke a wing two weeks ago and I fixed it perfectly with duck tape. Ain't that right Mee?" I said looking at my hawk. If hawks could snort, Mee would have. "Thats right!" I said ignoring Mee snort. "Now Rose, whats wrong with you?" I began flipping Rose and pulling it tail. "Well from my examintion..." Rose collapsed in my arms, "she broke her paw. I think i propbably have duck tape in my bag." I give back the first aid kit. "I will not be like needing that."

Yami's Girl
May 15th, 2005, 09:43 AM
I walked over to the strange orange lizard. "I know some First Aid," I said, quietly. "I can help." I walk over to Lusia. I start testing the creatures jaws and limbs. I was gently pulling on it's leg when it gave a sharp cry. "I think it's leg is broken." I could see the puzzled looks on everyone's faces. My mom's a doctor," I said. I rumaged through my backpack ang find a roll of gauze. "I need some wood and tape," I said. I started to look around for flat pieces of wood. I returned a few minutes later with equal length wood and it was very sturdy. I laid them down and got out tape from a side pocket in my backpack. I put the two pieces of wood on both sides of the leg. Then I wrapped the guaze around it and tapped it together. I tested it to make sure it was sturdy enough to walk in.

The little lizard stood up. It wobbled and fell a few times but managed to stay up. It walked around joyfully. Then I took a look at it's skin and cleaned some cuts it had. "There," I said. "Good as new."

OOC: I'm a slow typer. You guys posted before me!

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 09:49 AM
"Hey! I was gonna do that! I said holding the duck tape. "Oh well," I look at the Rose and pick her up. "Now that your better, lets play!" I said. I look at the others with big puppy dog eyes. "Please, Rose and I want to play. Do you like think you could like move on and let us catch up to you?" without waiting I pull out Bay's(panda) pokeball. "Okay Bay, Rose. Lets play!" I skip of into the distance.

Yuna-chan
May 15th, 2005, 09:49 AM
I run and catch Lusia, "Give me Rose you child minded craze!" I said as I take Rose and start walking back to the group. "No offence Lusia, but there is a time for play and a time for being serius." I tell her. I hold Rose like a baby, and be carefull not to hit the leg. I think to myself, "That idiot is going to get someone hurt."

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 09:56 AM
"Hehe!" I look back and see one of the guys following me."Hehe, Catch me if you can." She caught me and grapped Rose. "Okay, lets play tag!" I run to a cliff, calling back Bay, I grap hold of Mee's legs. I run of the cliff. "Fly Mee, fly!" I fall to the ground. "Hehe that was fun. " I yell then pass out.

Yami's Girl
May 15th, 2005, 10:03 AM
I slap my head. "Lusia never going to learn is she?" I turned to Yuna who was holding Rose. I poked her stomach and she giggled. "Hello, Rose. Are you all better now?" She nodded and jumped into my arms. I was caught off guard and fell back. Rose licked my face. "Hey! That tickles!"

Gohan
May 15th, 2005, 10:03 AM
ooc:Okay I deleted. Hard to RP when a bunch of people are slow typers and about three others are faster.
Yuna ran after Lusia and I put my First Aid kit back in my bag.
"Good job Emily. I suppose we had better wait here for the others, " I said.
Now that the warning has been made we can continue, I thought. Slowly mulling over my thoughts I scuffed my shoe on the ground.

Yami's Girl
May 15th, 2005, 10:06 AM
I sit up and nod. I pick up Rose and go over to Lusia. She was still unconsious and I nudged her with my foot. She didn't wake. I let out my Peringe Falcon, Falco. "Go see if you can find the others," I told him. He nodded and flew off. I turned to Yuna and Ruby. "We may have to stay here till Lusia wakes up."

Yuna-chan
May 15th, 2005, 10:06 AM
"Oh I'll wake her up.." I said as I pull out my cantene. I pore some water on her face and she jumps up shocked.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 10:14 AM
I woke up with Yuna and Ruby and somebody i couldn't remember near me. " What happened?" I look at the people. "Wheres everyone else?" before they could respode i remembered something. 'Idiot.' Yuna had called me an idiot. "Yuna! I'm not an idoit. Get that through your thick skull!" I yell, very mad."Mee, lets go. I don't want to be with these guys. Fing the others, their nicer." With that I left, not relizing the damage the fall had done.

Yuna-chan
May 15th, 2005, 10:20 AM
"C'ya, don't walk off anymore cliffs." I said to Lusia. "Well thats one hazard we don't have to deal with for now." I look around, hearing something, it sounded like a slithering. "Snake!" I yell when I catch sight of the purple snake thats beside Rubys foot. I instantly jump and grab it behind the head. "Man I hate these things."

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 10:23 AM
"Snake!" I hear Yuna yell as I walk away. 'Who cares.' *You care, go help her* 'I don't wanna.' *Go help Yuna, she helped you.* 'When?' *Back there, now go help her!* 'Fine, I can't beleive I'm arguing with my head.' *No, not your head. The old you, the nice you, the...* 'Mentally ill me. Fine I'll help Yuna.' "Mee!" I yell to the bird, "Lets go back and help."

Yami's Girl
May 15th, 2005, 10:24 AM
I look at Lusia as she leaves, dumbstruck. "Did she just do that?" I said pointing. I shook my head. Rose was cowereing behind me. I bent down. "It's ok, Rose. Lusia is just.... going to get a drink." She lightened up and jumped around. "Well, should we follow her?" Just then, Falco, came back. He landed on my shoulder. "Find 'em?" I was interupted by a loud roar. "Where'd that come from?" Then I heard a scream. "C'mon! Let's go!"

Yuna-chan
May 15th, 2005, 10:28 AM
"What am I suppose to do with this?" Directing the statement at the large purple snake. With no idea what else to do I render the snake unconscience and toss it to the ground and follow Emily

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 10:32 AM
I retrace my steps just in time to see the guys run towards a scream. "Come on! Am i every gonna get a break?!" *Now, now. You know you must follow them, so stop complaining.* 'Ohh man your gonna get on my nerves.' * I can hear your thoughts you know.* "Grrr, fine. Lets go help the people, I guess." I sigh and keep runnig after the guys. Inside my head, the old me smirked.

Gohan
May 15th, 2005, 10:39 AM
"Thanks Yuna, " I said, running off toward Lusia.
"Lusia! You can't go running off like that. I know these jungles they are dangerous places without these creatures. Hole! " I yelled, throwing up a pokeball. A snowshoe bunny appeared. It dropped through the air and I caught her in my arms.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 10:46 AM
"Huh?" I turn around and see someone behind me. "Bug off, creep. I can take care of myself, thankyou very much." I said mad at this person for lecturing me. 'Jerk.' *No, friend. he was trying to help you.* "Shut up! I hate you, I don't have to listen to you. To h**l with you. Man, can't you leave me alone?!" i yell not relizing outloud. *If that is what you wish.* I run off again, leaving the guy thinking I yelled at him.

Gohan
May 15th, 2005, 10:57 AM
"Come back Lusia! This jungle is full of traps! " Hole was still in my arms and she was staying there. After jumping around a tree setup I continued after her.
" Lusiaa!! Come back! I picked you for this mission because of your smarts, " I yelled in an attempt to get her to slow.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 11:04 AM
"Yeah right!" I yell back at him. *Lusia, let me take over.* 'No! I like being free. You can't keep me locked up in your head forever. Besides, they didn't like the old you. You were to hyper.' *Well how about we both control the body. Then we'll be normal, not hyper, not evil.* 'Fine,' *Hah, I'm in control and i'm not sharing it with you!* 'Lusia!'
I turned back to the boy, "Sorry, I like have a bunch of like emotions and like my anger like has its own personality. I lose control." I said smiling. "Lets find the others so I can play with Rose again!" I yell, happy

::I'm sorta putting a Yu-gi-oh/raven thing into her personality, if that explains whats happenig.::

Gohan
May 15th, 2005, 11:15 AM
"Uh-huh."
I'm gonna need a leash for her, I thought. I started running toward the scream with Lusia behind me.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 12:24 PM
"Laaalala LAAAAAA!" "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" "Hehe, thats okay Mee, I know your not as good a singer as me. Verse two! Naaanana..." Mee flys off and lands on Ruby's shoulder. I sigh, "Mee, if you want me to stop, say so." Mee caws, "You did? Whatever, Verse four!" I'm about to start singing when I see Yuna and the guys again. "Hey! Yuna, everybody! Hey!"

Yuna-chan
May 15th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Looking strangly at Lusia, "What happend to you leaving?" I said in a kinda annoyed tone of voice.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 12:52 PM
"Huh?" I ask looking at her as if she had three heads, "Ohh, that was the other me. You see I have two personaltiys and that ones evil. It all started when..." I go on babbling like an idiot for an hour, "...and thats how it happened." I look at them, "What?"

Gohan
May 15th, 2005, 01:00 PM
"Where's Emily? " I said frantically. I didn't see her.
"Did she go to the source of the scream? " I was panicking. The others are all waiting for us in the village, I'm sure, I thought.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 02:01 PM
"Emily? Oh yeah, Emily! I don't know. Hey, I have and idea!" I yell and release Miff(timberwolf) and Fresco(snow leopard). "Alright guys! Find Emily and Rose!" I grap Ruby and Yuna and drag thembehind me. "Lets go!"

Gohan
May 15th, 2005, 02:06 PM
".. Yeah that'll work.. Pokein, Wolfen! Find Emily... " I was wiggin' out now. Pokien(Barn Owl) flew overhead at top speed. Wolfen sped along the trail with his nose to the ground.
Panic, panic, panic, don't panic!

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 06:49 PM
"Emily! Come out, come out where ever you are!" I yell and and look around again. "You know I love playing games, but hours of hide-and-go-seek can get boring." I said and looked at Miff and Fresco. "You guys are doing a great job. Come on Emily! Olly on the Oxenfree! Ghost in the Graveyard. Scooby dooby doo, where are you?!" I yell runnig out of sayings. I heard the scream again. Turning to Ruby and Yuna I yell." Lets move out gang. One, two, one two." I chant and run to the scream.

Yuna-chan
May 15th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Thinking to myself, "We need to get her a leash".

Al Duit
May 15th, 2005, 08:14 PM
OOC: Gee whiz! A lot happens when a girl goes off to her job!

IC: I'm glad the little, aw, what the heck I'm glad Rose is bandaged properly and everything, then so much happens at once. I call back my eagle and follow Yuna after Lusia leaves. Good riddance I think, but part of me is worried about her. She took a pretty good hit on the head, after all. Then there's the wierd yell and I follow everyone towards it. When Ruby gets freaked out because Emily is missing, I try to remember when we last saw her. I tell Swoop to make a reconnaisance to find her, and off he goes. Then Lusia comes back, more hyper than ever. I roll my eyes.

Yami's Girl
May 16th, 2005, 12:52 PM
I hear the others call my name. I try answering but a roar cuts me off again. I run towards it and find a large rock snake thing. I freeze and scream. Rose cowers behind me. I let out my Albino fox. "Fox go up to it." Fox was good with big things. He was small which made him a hard target. He also packed a powerful punch. Fox walked up and sat. The snake roared and swung his tail towards Fox. Fox jumped and Headbutted the Snake, and surprisingly knocked it backwards. It slunk off. I returned Fox and ran towards the others. Rose followed. When I arrived they looked overjoyed to see me.
"Sorry, I was fighting this huge rock snake."

White_Winter_Wolf
May 16th, 2005, 01:12 PM
"Big. Rock. Snake?" I run behind Yuna and grap her shoulders. "Protect me!" I cry and fall down crying like a baby. Actullay, I was a baby. I let out Bay and cling to her. "Teddy bear, teddy bear, don't let go." I sit on his lap and relax. Smiling again I look at the others. "What?"

Gohan
May 16th, 2005, 03:21 PM
" Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh! You gave me a heart attack! Oh yeah we're having such a good time, Lusia being... Lusia and being her." I stopped panicing and calmed down a bit.

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 03:25 PM
"Say, does anyone else hear that?" I tell the group. I hear a low buzzing noise coming from up ahead. We wait a few moments and I see them. "Giant wasps!!! Run!!!" I say as I take of running. *Sidenote: Yuna hates bugs*

Gohan
May 16th, 2005, 03:33 PM
I swore. Grabbing Lusia and Emily I ran after Yuna. I think Lusia's bear was following, actually I was sure of it because there was this big rumbling noise behind us.

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 03:44 PM
"Why does it have to be wasps?!? Why not a rabbit or another purple rodent?" I yell as I run ahead of everyone else. While running and looking back at the swarm of wasps, I hit a stump and fall down a hill, my ankle twists a bad way during the tumble and I sprain it.

Gohan
May 16th, 2005, 05:29 PM
" Holy S---!" I almost tripped over the stump. I dragged Emily and Lusia down the hill after me. I picked Yuna up when I got to her and slung her across my back.
" Come on guys! We have to hurry, " I yelled, continueing down the path we had taken to get here.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 16th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"Oh, I want a piggy back ride. Oh well." I jump on Bay's back and ride him. "Go Bay, Go!"

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 05:49 PM
I blush, "This is so embarassing.." I mutter as im being carried by Ruby. The wasps were closing in on us now. "Um...Ruby! This isn't working! Unless you have another plan we're done for!"

Gohan
May 16th, 2005, 06:02 PM
"I.. have a freakin'.. plan..." I muttered. Just a little farther. I ducked behind a giant bush. The others followed suit. I threw up all f my pokeballs and out popped all of my animals. Pokein instantly flew into the battle and started pecking the bugs off until, they fell to the ground, unconcious. Wolfen and Jaggeth climbed trees and jumped into the fray. Hole, she just distracted the wasps so the others could get them.

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 06:12 PM
"Well that worked.." As I say this I look at my ankle, it's already started swelling up. "Well, now im nothing more than deadweight with this ankle." I look at Ruby, "Sorry you had to carry me..."

White_Winter_Wolf
May 16th, 2005, 06:12 PM
"Bay go fight!" I hop of Bay and switch personaltys. "Okay, Miff, Fresco, Reef, lets go boys!" My wolf, leopard, stag and panda move out. Looking at Yuna I grap some medical supplies and fix her ankle. "Just because the other Lusia is pathtic, don't think I am." i said with a Smirk. "Mee, Lets go!" Me and my hawk run at the wasps and begin attacking them.

Gohan
May 16th, 2005, 06:28 PM
" Nah its all right. We woulda gone faster but I was still paniky, " I said to Yuna. I brought over a peice of wood about foot higher than her hip. Taking the first aid kit out of my backpack I grabbed the gauze and started to wrap it around the stick and her leg.
" There you go! A splint for you, " I said about a minute later. " I should still carry you though. At least until we get back to the others and a town. "

Al Duit
May 16th, 2005, 07:35 PM
OOC: Um, what would a charmander do when it sees it's new friends being attacked by bugs...which, by the way are vulnerable to and afraid of fire? I'd think it would attack... I hope I'm not powerplaying when I do this!

Also, would we be calling them pokeballs when pokemon didn't exist in our world/dimension until recently?

IC: I run with the others and duck behind the bush with the rest. I consider throwing out my aniballs, but reconsider when I see little Rose's eyes blazing mad. The little fire-lizard (that's what I've come to thinking it as) jumps away from Yuna and hobbles around the bush.

I try to catch it, but, boy does it hobble fast! I peek around the bush and see....

"CHARMANDERRRRRR!" It yells and a large flame blasts from it's mouth and engulfs the remaining wasps.

I wince, hoping the flame didn't hit Lusia and her hawk...even though I didn't really like Lusia. I didn't trust her.

"Can't we make her a makeshift crutch?" I ask, turning towards Ruby and Yuna. I look around. "That branch over there should do the trick." I stand up and run over to fetch the branch and bring it. It was sturdy and had a little fork near one end that Yuna could put underneath one armpit. It looked like it would be just the right size. "I know, I would be embarrassed if I had to be carried around. Would you like to use this, Yuna?"

White_Winter_Wolf
May 17th, 2005, 03:23 AM
"Hehe, that fight was fun! It's not everyday you fight big wasps and get barbqued t a crisp!" i sit down and cough out smoke. Shaking the ashes of I look at the guys and sweatdrop. "Um, where are we?"

Yuna-chan
May 17th, 2005, 10:43 AM
OOC: yeah thats a good question. Why would they be called pokeballs when pokemon didn't exist?

IC:
"Yeah... it is embarassing." I said, and I look at Ruby who is still a bit tense. I reach over and touch him (he was looking the other way) and he jumps like someone just shot at him. "Ruby, calm down before you give yourself a headache." I say with a hint of sarcasm.

Yami's Girl
May 17th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Rose hobbled over to me and licked my leg. I was complimenting Ruby on his workmanship at the time. I looked down and she had the happiest look on her face. I bent down. "You were great!" I said. "You really gave them a flare!" Then I stopped. "Lusia, you wouldn't mind if I renamed her, Flare, would you?" Rose jumped up and down like she wanted to be called that. "What do you think guys?" Directing my question to everyone.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 17th, 2005, 12:41 PM
"Okay! Hey, maybe you can catch her, like a animal." I told him, completly forgeting my question.

Yami's Girl
May 17th, 2005, 12:48 PM
I perk up. "With a ball?" I asked stupidly. I shrug. "Worth a try." I walk up to Rose. "Hey guess what? Your name is Flare now!" She licks my face. "Listen, do you want to be friends and travel with me?" Flare looked at me quizzicly. I sighed and took out a ball. "Want to ride around in this?" I ask. "She pokes the ball and then the button and the ball opens. She jumps in.

"Nice Idea Lusia."

Gohan
May 17th, 2005, 02:35 PM
ooc: *big sweatdrop* Good question. How about this: The temple they found the pokeballs in had the words 'Pokemon' carved into it. It also sorta had hyroglyphics like the egyptians did carved into a stone tablet. Scientists just weren't smart enough to connect the recent creatures to the temple.

" Awesome! That worked? If you... " I cut off remembering what I had thought earlier.
Don't get connected or you'll never let go. I heard someone saying this in my head.

Al Duit
May 17th, 2005, 04:26 PM
I suppress my envy. After all, there will probably be other creatures to catch. "Hey, that's cool. Perhaps Flare will heal quicker in there, since he won't be as active." Hmm. I think. Flare is a much better name for the little guy than Rose. I smile. Then I get serious. It won't be so easy for Yuna. I glance at Yuna with the makshift crutch still in hand, and offer it to her.

Yuna-chan
May 17th, 2005, 04:33 PM
I take the crutch and try to walk on it, "I suppose this works, slow, but it works. So now what? We're way off course and getting chased by random creatures."

Gohan
May 17th, 2005, 05:46 PM
" We go... thataway! " I said pointing off inthe direction I thought. By running as we had we got off course. By angling the directions a bit in my mind I managed to get a pretty good idea of where we were supposed.

Yami's Girl
May 18th, 2005, 02:12 PM
::I hope you don't mind but I'm goin to make up some things::
I went the way Ruby pointed. I thought about Flare. I wonder why she just hopped in? Then it hit me. I turned around. "Hey guys! I just thought of something! Ya know how when they found these balls and Creatures were shooting Fire and water in the pictures above it? And they said Pokemon. Well, what if these creatures are Pokemon?!"

Gohan
May 18th, 2005, 05:54 PM
ooc: Go make something up. Its your RolePlay as much as mine.

" Mmm hmm... " I was still thinking hard about this losing situation. I wonder...

Al Duit
May 18th, 2005, 08:42 PM
"That makes sense. But that still doesn't explain how they got here. Could they actually become a part of our world? Part of me would love to go to the world where these creatures exist normally. If they can come to here, I wonder if we could visit their world?"

Yami's Girl
May 19th, 2005, 12:40 PM
"Mabye there's a secret portal?" I said. "I doubt that. Mabye the Pokemon are magic!" Just then a human shaped being approached. It had two spoons. (Guess who?) "What the!?" A voice in my mind spoke. I can take you there. It said. "Where?" I asked. To the land of Pokemon. I'm Alakazam, a pokemon. In my world you will ewncounter many others. But that is only if you wish to go. I turned towards the others. I told them what the voice had said.
"What do you think?"

Al Duit
May 19th, 2005, 05:08 PM
I gulp. I'd seen that creature before! Last night in a dream! Yes, I really wanted to go! My heart pounded in my chest so hard, I thought it would burst out. "Yes," I say quietly, "but our mission...would it furher our mission to visit there? Or hinder it."

Gohan
May 19th, 2005, 06:49 PM
" I have no idea. If you decide to go there is nothing holding you back. But if you go you must make one promise to me, do not tell anyone about it. Myself, personally I do not want to go. " I was lost in my distant thoughts that were n a faraway land. This creature with the spoons, I felt that we could trust it. I was putting most of my faith into a single being.

Yuna-chan
May 19th, 2005, 07:07 PM
OOC:(lol, im going to try and make myself the jynxed one of the group, the one who always gets hurt)

IC:
"Well what could it hurt? Not like this could get any worse." I say, then right about the time I get to the word worse my crutch breaks and I fall to the ground. "One of these things must have the power to give people bad luck, cause Ive sure had alot of it since we started this." I say while I crawl over to a nearby tree and prop myself aginst it. I look up at the sky. "Looks like rain, lots of rain."

Al Duit
May 19th, 2005, 08:07 PM
"Alakazam," (yes, I'd heard him mindspeaking) "why are pokemon coming from their world to here? Did you bring them here? And why?" I figure it couldn't hurt to ask. If this creature can teleport us to the pokemon world, maybe he knows why the others are coming here.

Yami's Girl
May 20th, 2005, 12:46 PM
The Pokemon are usually a peaceful race. Alakazam said. But lately, other humans have been traveling to our world, catching pokemon, and mistreating them. Now we have come to return the favor. I stepped towards Alakazam. "Well, mabye we could stop these people?" I let out Flare. "I already have a pokemon." I guess you could, but one Charmander won't do you much good. I looked at Flare. "A Charmander?" I turned to Al and Luna. "Wanna go?"

Al Duit
May 20th, 2005, 03:41 PM
I nod, "Of course I do! If these people who are mistreating pokemon are from our world, we have a moral obligation to help!" I turn to Alakazam. "Not all humans from here are mean. I realize I don't have any pokemon...but I'd really like to help."

Gohan
May 20th, 2005, 03:42 PM
" ...! " These words shocked me. People from our world were going into their world!
" Bas*****! " I muttered.

ooc: Aww I like to make my character get hurt. *mutters* Drool...

Yami's Girl
May 20th, 2005, 06:31 PM
I turned back to Alakazam. "I'd like to go too," I said. Alakazam nodded. Very well. With that he waved his spoons in a circle. A blue liquid, in a small circl, started to form. It got bigger with each passing second, until it was big enough to fit through. Walk throught the portal until you feel solid ground. If you linger too long the aura will envelop you and you may never come out. I gulped. I turned to Al. "Ready?" I asked. Without an answer I walked through the portal. Flare followed.

The tunnel of the portal was beutiful. I gazed at the swirling sparkles. I never stopped though, and Flare followed me. "Guess what, Flare?" I said, still walking. "We get to go to your world!" Flare uttered a cry of sheer hapiness. "Yep, your world, I muttered. I saw the aura begin to fade. "Looks as if we're getting close." Ahead of me I saw a grassy plain and trees. I stepped out of the portal and breathed in fresh air. It was clean and delicious.
"I love your world Flare!" I looked behind me. "Uh, where's Al?"

Al Duit
May 20th, 2005, 08:02 PM
OOC: Aw, man! I keep having trouble posting! I'll try this again.

IC: I follow Emily without hesitation, taking a running leap through the portal. As the swirling mass of light surrounds me, I get the wierdest thought...i've fallen into a milky spoon and i'm gonna be someone's breakfast. I close my eyes as the swirling makes me dizzy, but keep running.

Then, I not only feel solid ground under my feet, but under my nose, as I've fallen flat on my face.

"Oomph!" I raise up onto my knees, and shake my head to clear my head. "I believe Yuna's rubbed off on me." I say with a shaky laugh. Then I pass out at Emily's feet.

OOC: I'm not trying to copy Yuna, but, in an earlier post, I'd mentioned my character throwing up...that, and with all the running she's done afterwards, she's rather weakened.

Yuna-chan
May 21st, 2005, 07:11 AM
"Well I guess im not going, my ankle has made sure of that." I say with a sigh. "Well atleast im not alone." I say directing my statement at Ruby.

Gohan
May 21st, 2005, 09:29 AM
" Yeah... " I said as soon as the portal thingymagig disappeared.
" I totally forgot! WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHICH WAY WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GO TO GET TO THE TOWN WHERE THE OTHERS ARE WAITING FOR US!!! " I yelled.

Yuna-chan
May 21st, 2005, 09:51 AM
"Will this help?" I say while I pull out my cell phone. "We can't make a call but it's still got Gps."

Gohan
May 21st, 2005, 10:49 AM
" ... ... ... Why didn't you mention that earlier? " I asked. I took a look at the map on the screen.
" So theres a pond there, the town directly past the pond, and we go NorthWest. " had been pointing in the completely wrong direction.
I might dunk my head in that pond when we get there, I thought.

Yuna-chan
May 21st, 2005, 11:48 AM
"Umm.. cause I just remembered I brought it?" I say, knowing Ive made myself look like an idiot. Thinking to myself, "I bet he thinks im a complete dunce now...".

Gohan
May 21st, 2005, 12:25 PM
She's a complete dunce...
" Well.. okay! Lets head over to that pond near the town place! We should at least wash our faces because when we get there we wouldn't look very presentable would we if we didn't wash our faces. " This was true. My face was all scratched up from running into bushes. Yuna was even worse.

Yuna-chan
May 21st, 2005, 01:11 PM
OOC: I read minds =P.

IC:
I pull out an aniball/pokeball and let out Leo, my extreamly large Lion. I hop on him like a horse and I grab Ruby and toss him on as we ride passed. "Well this is better than walking." I say with a grin. I think to myself, "Not such a dunce am I?"

Gohan
May 21st, 2005, 02:35 PM
Not such a dunce is she? I thought. I idn't resist when she dragged me onto Leo. I caught my grip and instead of being smart changed from 'riding a horse' sit to 'crosslegged' sit. I turned my back to Yuna and got lost inside my dream world.

Yuna-chan
May 21st, 2005, 03:02 PM
"How do you like Leo?" I say to Ruby who apparently isn't paying alot of attention. "My dads a millionare, he had Leo geneticly enginered when I was born. They made him grow bigger as you can see, be smarter, and live longer."

OOC: I thought putting Leo like this would be a nice plot twist, makes things interesting having a giant lion on your team =P.

Gohan
May 21st, 2005, 03:10 PM
ooc: Like that Giant Lion from One Piece?

" Yeah... whatever... " I muttered. Genetic engineering.. I didn't really like that stuff. Something goes wrong in the lab, a wierdo thing is created, and they kill it themselves or leave it to die.

Yuna-chan
May 21st, 2005, 03:34 PM
OOC: never watched that show =P

IC:
"Is that the pond your talking about?" I say to Ruby. "Leo! Stop over there by the water!" I tell my lion, and he slows down and stops at the edge of the water.

Gohan
May 21st, 2005, 05:39 PM
" Yep and now... " I jumped off Leo and dove into the water headfirst with all my clothes still on.
" Always makes me so carefree!! " I yelled as I climbed out a few minutes later.

Al Duit
May 22nd, 2005, 07:47 AM
Swirling lights all around,
Cascading notes make their sound,
Dreamcaster's images abound.

OOC: In other words, she's still out cold and dreaming ;)

White_Winter_Wolf
May 22nd, 2005, 01:18 PM
I stit up. Looking arpund i don't no where I am. Then it hit me. I had fell throught the portal with Emily. I stand up only to be pushed down again. On my lap is a starllike yellow animal with a red crystal in its stomach. "Your a Pokemon!" I yell looking at it. "Star?" it asked. I pick it up and laugh. I'll call you Umi! What ta come with me?"

"Star? Yu!" "Cool! Lets go!" me and Umi walk off into the forest. Neither of us noticed Emily passing us only a couple yards away.

Yuna-chan
May 22nd, 2005, 01:34 PM
I look at my reflection in the water. "Im such a wreck!!!" I yell as I dig in my bag to find a hairbrush. "When we get to town, first thing im finding is a bath." I say while trying to get control of my hair.

Yami's Girl
May 22nd, 2005, 03:19 PM
I walked off over to a tree and sat under it. Flare followed suit. It was hot out and it felt good being in the shade. A cool breeze sweep over me and my Charmander. "Ahhhh...." I opened my eyes and noticed Al wasn't anywhere in sight. I paniced. "Al!" I called. "Al!" I ran back over to where the portal brought us and saw Lusia on the way. "Lusia! Have ya seen Al?" She didn't answer.
Ok... I ran harder. I came to where the portal opened, panting. Flare came after and collapsed. I looked down and there was Al, passed out at my feet. "Aw, Great!" I shouted. Flare jumped. "Sorry..." I muttered.

I worked on picking Al up, Flare staring idoly to my side. "I could use some help!" I said. She walked over and picked up Al's feet. I picked up the upper part of her body. We managed but not she looked like she was standing. I started to walk.
I hope she wakes up soon, I thought.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 22nd, 2005, 03:27 PM
I ran around in circles yelling and screaming. "I'm friends with a pokemon thingy!" I pick upUmi and gasp. "hey! I can catch you in a ani-ball!" I pull out a ani-ball and catch Umi. "Emily did that with Ruby, wait. Didn't we pass Emily? Lets go back and see."

We retrace are steps and find an unconisous Al. Umi pops out of her pokeball and sprayed Al with her watergun thing. "hi Emily!"

Yuna-chan
May 22nd, 2005, 03:29 PM
OOC: um did I read that wrong or did you really mix up the names?

White_Winter_Wolf
May 22nd, 2005, 03:31 PM
::Sorry*blush* I'll edit::

Al Duit
May 22nd, 2005, 07:51 PM
I'm startled awake as water splahes in my face, and start struggling, kicking and waving my arms around. "Let go of me!" I exclaim, not really aware of my surroundings as yet and still feeling as if I'm dreaming.

Yami's Girl
May 23rd, 2005, 10:41 AM
"Lusia!" I shouted. Al started to wiggle. She wiggled so hard Flare and I dropped her. Flare moved but I fell almost directly on top of her. I got up. "Sorry,Al," I said. I turned back to Lusia. "Don't do that please!" I looked at her feet. A star-like thing stood there.

"What's that?"

White_Winter_Wolf
May 23rd, 2005, 12:27 PM
"Her name's Umi and I caught her. I'm not sure what she is those. She keeps saying star and yu so I'm thinking shes either a Yustar or a Staryu. I like Staryu."

Al Duit
May 25th, 2005, 05:51 PM
OOC: I hope this gets posted..I'm having lots of trouble.

IC: I'm jarred the rest of the way awake as I feel myself fall. "Umph!" I sit up quickly as Emily almost falls on top of me. "Oh! Man! What a trip! I mean through the portal...not you almost falling on me." I chuckle. Then my stomach growls. "I'm hungry."

Gohan
May 25th, 2005, 06:26 PM
ooc: Is it like your browser or computer?

I pulled myself out of the water and walked over to Leo.
" I'm gonna run a head to see how far we are. Stay right here. " I said and ran up the trail leading towarads the village.

Yami's Girl
May 26th, 2005, 07:58 AM
I rumaged through my backpack. "Uhh, I have some fruit we can eat," I said. I took out a bunch of bananas, some pinapples, and oranges. "I may have to look for more food later." I looked at my pile of food. "I know it's not much, but I'll find more."

Yuna-chan
May 26th, 2005, 10:15 AM
"Why does he do things the hard way?" I ask Leo, he makes a I-don't-know look and I jumped on. "Lets go!" I yell and we fly down the trail and pass Ruby. "So much for running, see you there!" I yell back to him as we head to the village.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 26th, 2005, 12:40 PM
I walk up to Ruby and slap him on the back. "Hehe, race ya!" I run ahead and past Yuna and the others. Then BAM I'm on the ground. In front of me is big snake that was blue. It was towering over me, out of the water. It roared. "Eep!" I run back behind Yuna. "Save me!"

Yuna-chan
May 26th, 2005, 02:18 PM
OOC:
How could you possibly pass me when Im riding a giant lion? =P

Al Duit
May 26th, 2005, 03:21 PM
OOC: I don't think it's my browser. I'm not having trouble with any other websites. I've even had trouble accessing Pokecommunity itself for the past few nights. ::shrugs::

I'm confused... did Lusia come through the portal or not? Because at one point she's having her new staryu squirt me, then she's patting Ruby on the back and racing Yuna's lion. I know she has a split personality, but this is really wierd! LOL :confused:

IC: "Yummy! I haven't had a good pineapple since I was in Hawaii!" I start to drool, then blush with embarrassment because I'm drooling and that I had fainted. I grab the pineapple and bust it open on a rock and dig in. "This will do for now. Thanks, Emily!"

Gohan
May 26th, 2005, 05:53 PM
ooc: Uhhh, yeah what Al Duit said. I mean she was in the Pokemon World. And then... and that.. and.. I'm totally confused. Today was last day of school!!! *Gets sad* Now I have to go to our middle school and its gonna suck big time.

I watched as she flew past me.
Shes gonna get it if they fall in a spike pit. The villagers won't very much like a giant kitty comin' into their town either, I thought as I climbed up a tree to avoid getting caught in a very, very huge, no massive Venus Flytrap.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 27th, 2005, 10:16 AM
:: Sorry! I kinda messed up. Could you forget I posted that?::

Yami's Girl
May 27th, 2005, 10:56 AM
::Why don't ya delete it?::

I picked up an apple and handed it to Flare. She took it joyfully and sat to the left of Al. I picked up a Pinapple. I sat down next to Al and did what she had. "You've been to Hawaii?! Wow! I haven't. I mean, I get these from the store," I said pointing to the pinapple. "How hot is it there?"

Gohan
May 27th, 2005, 11:42 AM
ooc: Yeah we'll forget.

I jumped over the Venus Flytrap and landed on the ground in midrun. I sped up to hope and catch Yuna. Doing this broke my concentration. There was a shuffling noise as I stepped on some loose grass and next thing I knew I was hanging upside down in a tree with my foot caught in a rope.
Pulling my shirt up to hide my stomach I said, " All I need to do is cut the rope. "
Pulling out my pocket knife I pulled mysself up and started to cut the rope. A few seconds later there was only one bit left to cut. I sliced through and then something popped into my mind.
There was a thump! as I landed on the ground.
" Note to self. When hanging upside down in a tree and rope trap do not cut rope. Falling down fifteen feet is not fun, " I said while I stood up and ran down the trail again.

Al Duit
May 27th, 2005, 12:18 PM
OOC: I assume you mean to forget the post about Lusia slapping Ruby on the back. If ya delete it, it's easier to forget ;)

IC: "Yeah, I've been to lots of place. My family did a lot of travelling while I grew up. My parents were wildlife documentors...kind of like the Wild Thornberries." I chuckle. "While I was in Hawaii, it was pretty cool...for Hawaii, that is, because it was in the wintertime. It was around the 70's (farenheight) most of the time during the day. Except in the mountains where it got down in the 40's."

Yami's Girl
May 28th, 2005, 07:08 PM
I gasped with my mouth full of pinapple. "70's! It gets real cold down in Nebraska during winter! I mean putting on two layers of clothing!" I ate more pinapple. "I've been to Africa though, and man is it hot there!" Flare laid down in the grass and I could hear her snoring. "She's got the right idea." I muttered. I laid myself next to her and fell asleep on the spot.

::Yeah I'll just forget that post.::

Al Duit
May 29th, 2005, 05:17 AM
Emily lies down for a nap. They (Emily and Flare) look so cute sleeping next to each other. Since I'd already had one, I don't feel a need to sleep. Boy I wish I had a pokemon I think. I look into my backpack and see how many balls I have. I count five empty ones.

I look over at Lusia. Aren't you hungry?

Yami's Girl
May 29th, 2005, 06:54 PM
I twisted and turned in my sleep. Flare appeared in my head. She looked around curiosly.
It is time, said a voice. Alakazam appeared. Young, Charmander, it is time for it.
Flare nodded. She roared her battle cry and started to glow. She grew larger and larger. Her claws, her tail, her head, and her body. They just grew. I stared in amazment from my post. Flare stopped glowing. She had red skin.
"Charmeleon!" She cried.
I woke with a start. Mabye that wasn't just a dream, I thought. I looked down at Flare, who was still sleeping. Mabye that will happen.

Al Duit
May 29th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Emily wakes suddenly and looks at Flare. "Did he burn you?" I ask, concerned. Then I look around. "Um, it just occurred to me...Alakazam. Where is Alakazam? Did he teleport us without teleporting himself?" I blink in confusion.

Yami's Girl
May 31st, 2005, 07:02 AM
"I don't know where he is," I said. "But I just had the wierdest dream. Flare started to glow and then she looked a whole lot different. I can't explain it very well." I sighed. "I'm thirsty. I'll go to that little pond I found earlier," I said standing up. "I think I have a canteen in my backpack," I muttered. Flare suddenly woke up and had a curious look on her face. "Wanna drink?" I asked. "Char!" She said, cheerfully. She got up and followed me to the pond.

On the way we found a bunch of trees with berries. "These might be good to eat later," I said. I picked some odd looking ones and planted a few around the soil. Then me and Flare continued on our way. We saw numerous pokemon, birds,insects, and those purple rats. I paid them no attention and cam up to the little pond. It had a few lily pads here and there, but other wise it was clear and nothing eles in it. Or so it seemed...

I went over to the pond's bank and filled the canteen I found in my backpack, with water. Flare stayed a good distance off. I motioned for her but she stayed put. I shrugged and took a drink of the water. "Ahhh..." I muttered. Just then a purple tadpole poped out of the pond. "Poli- wag!" I said and shot a burst of water at me. I narrowly dodged and crawled as fast as I could to Flare. "Use that Flamethrower or whatever!" I said cowering behind her. Flare just ran off. "Flare!" I shouted. The tadpole advanced. "I'm coming too!" I hastily picked up the canteen and hurried after Flare, into the

Al Duit
May 31st, 2005, 06:52 PM
After Emily walks off to the pond, I get up and stretch. Then I decide to take a walk myself, and since I'm thirsty too, I head off in the direction she took.

On the way there, I see some trees with berries on them, and evidence that Emily must have been this way, since there looked like some fresh planting in the soil. I pick some berries and put them in a ziplock I keep in my backpack.

All of a sudden, I hear Emily yell, "Flare!" I run in the direction her voice came from. Then I hear her yell, "I'm coming too!"

First I see Flare running towards me, then Emily coming after. "What's wrong?" I ask puzzled, seeing nothing alarming in the direction they're running from.

Yami's Girl
June 1st, 2005, 06:23 AM
I stop by Al. "There's a tadpole chasing us! It shoots water from it's mouth!" Then the purple tadpole hopped up to us, with another purple creature. "Poli-whirl!" Said the bigger creature. "Flare can't defeat them so we're running from them!" With that I cowered behind Al. "Save me!"

Al Duit
June 1st, 2005, 07:00 AM
I look at this...er, tadpole and blink. A tadpole out of water? "Hey there! We don't wanna fight." I step slowly toward the two pokemon and kneel, holding out my hands palm up to show I mean no harm. "If you can understand me, we're here to put an end to some jerks that are being mean to pokemon." I put our mission in simple terms, since I'm not sure exactly how intelligent pokemon in general were -- I had a hunch the Alakazam who teleported us here was above average.

Al Duit
June 2nd, 2005, 05:16 PM
OOC: sorry for double posting, I tried to edit my last post, but when I hit the save changes button, it just sat there.

IC: They seem to understand me, so I continue speaking while getting two pokeballs from my backpack. "I'd consider it a priveledge if you'd join our team and help us." I have the pokeballs in one hand and still extend one hand palm up. The purple pokemon hangs back, but the tadpole comes up and carresses my hand with her cheek.

"Wag! Pol poli, poliwag!" She says as she nudges one of the pokeballs and is sucked into it.

The other one growls, "Rrrrattatta!" He snarls at me, baring it's fangs.

I let out the poliwag, which is what I supposed it was since that's what it said. "Well, Poli, this um, rattata wants to fight. I don't know what you can do, because I'm not from this world, but I know you'll do great. Do what you can." Poli nods confidently to me, then turns to the rattata.

The whirly markings on it's stomach starts swirling and the rattata sways on it's feet for a moment, then falls to the ground, asleep! Wow, Poli just hypnotized the him! I think.

"Ok, Poli, I'm gonna try to capture him." I throw the pokeball just like I did to catch the animals in my world. The rattata gets sucked in and the ball closes and falls to the ground, rocking several times, then pinging. I walk over and pick it up, then turn towards Poli. "Thanks Poli, you're gonna make a great partner." I say as I kneel down and carress Poli's head. I pick her up and go over to Emily.

"See, she just wanted to be friends." I smile at Emily, puzzled as to why she was so afraid of this cute poliwag.

Al Duit
June 5th, 2005, 08:44 PM
OOC: Hey, sorry to double post, but, where is everyone? Did everyone go away on vacation?

Yami's Girl
June 6th, 2005, 12:07 PM
::Just Rpers block. >.<::

I slowly stood up.
"Well, we don't know this place too well so I was being safe." Flare emerged from behind a tree. A bird flew up behind her and pecked her head. Flare Embered it. "I think we've got another battle," I muttered. The bird flew high into the air.
"Pid-gey!" It said. It dived straight at Flare. She just barely dodged.
"Ember again!" I shouted. The Pidgey had turned slightly so the Embers caught it's wing. It tried to shake them out but it made them worse.
"Once more!" I shouted. Flare Embered again, this time bring down the Pidgey. It tried moving it's wings but then it cringed.
Burns, I thought. I took out a Ball. "Now or never!" I threw the ball. It hit the bird pokemon and shook a few times. Then it pinged and stayed immobile. I walked over and picked up the ball.
"Nice job Flare!"
"Charmander!" she said. then all of a sudden a voice said: "It is time."
Flare suddenly started to glow. She grew larger.
"Like my dream!" I gasped. After while Flare stopped glowing. Now she looked different. She had red skin.
"Charmeleon!" She cried.
I looked back at Al. "I have no idea what happened. Do you?"

Al Duit
June 6th, 2005, 03:10 PM
I blink stupidly at Emily. "Um....it transformed." I shrugged, since I knew as little as Emily did about this world. "It kinda reminds me of like evolution...only instead of it taking 100's of thousands of years, it took only a moment."

Changing the subject a bit, I point out an obvious concern. "I think we should get to someplace we can get that...what was it that it screeched...Birdey...no, Pidley...Pidgey checked out. Those wings looked like they took alot of damage. I know in our world, just because our animals go into a pokeball it doesn't heal them. And a burn can weaken it more."

I look around. "Any ideas on finding civilization?"

Yami's Girl
June 6th, 2005, 07:09 PM
"Nope," I said. Flare stood there, scratching herself with her claws.
"You don't know, do ya Flare?" Flare sniffed the air and took off in the north direction. "Let's just follow Flare!" Then I just ran after her.

Al Duit
June 7th, 2005, 09:04 PM
That's as good a plan as any, I think, just as long as Flare isn't just following the scent of food. I smile as I think of the dog I had once that would run miles just for a piece of meat. I follow behind Emily and Flare, wondering if we should get Lusia.

Yami's Girl
June 8th, 2005, 10:15 AM
I started to think Flare wasn't going to a city, just following a scent. I ran up to her.
"You are going towards a city, right?" Flare just kept running.

After a while I could see the shadows of tall straight objects. I also saw that there were holes of light in the shadows.
"Buildings!" I exclaimed. I ran as fast as I could. The shadows became larger and more buildings appeared. I could see paved streets and people.
"Wahoo!" I tripped over a rock. I turned around and saw the rock had arms and a face.
"Geodude!" It said.
"Al! Uh, help?"

White_Winter_Wolf
June 8th, 2005, 10:16 AM
:: I'm back!::
"hey wait for me!" I ran after the guys. Suddenly this pair of hands grapped me. "Help!" I yelled as a floating purple head appeared. "Huunn" it said. "Its, its..." i burst out laughing. "its tickling me!" I look at it and it smiled. "Wanna come with us?" "Hunter hun!" It said nodding his head. "cool! lets go!" i said and starting walking again.

Al Duit
June 8th, 2005, 07:34 PM
I run with Poli still in my arms, trying to keep up with Emily. My legs are burning. Then I see her trip, and a rock with arms start to float in mid-air! Emily calls to me for help.

Before I get a chance to do anything, Poli jumps out of my arms and squirts a strong stream of water out it's mouth, which hits the rock right in the back. The rock cries out, "GEEOOODUUDE!" as it crashes into Emily. Ouch, that's gotta hurt, I think.

The geodude floats back up, turning to look at me with a scowl on it's face. Next thing I know rocks are falling on me and Poli. "Put that rock to sleep, Poli, use that hypnosis attack you did on the rat!"

Poli's stomach markings start swirling again, and the geodude falls asleep. I take a pokeball out, but hesitate. "Emily, do you wanna catch this one?"

White_Winter_Wolf
June 9th, 2005, 05:17 AM
"Geoooduude!" I look up and see Emily with a rock thing. "Ohhh, neat oh!" Hun, hun!" Hunter nods his head in aggrement. "Lets go play, k?!" Hunter smiles and picks me up with his hands. We turned invisable and floating to the guys, then be reappred. "Boo! Meet Boo!"

Yami's Girl
June 9th, 2005, 07:07 AM
I push the Geodude off my stomach.
"No...Oww... I'll get something eles..." I rub my stomach. "Besides, I don't want it to hit me again!" Flare suddenly emegerged from a bush. She was licking her claws.
"Where were you?! You could've been of some help!" Flare shrugged and continued to lick her claws. I slapped my forehead.
"I can't win..."

White_Winter_Wolf
June 9th, 2005, 07:49 AM
"Hun, hunter... Hun!" Boo begins yelling at Flare. i look at the others and shrug. "I got no clue."

Al Duit
June 9th, 2005, 02:34 PM
So, since Emily didn't want it, I toss the pokeball at the rock, then am startled by Lusia suddenly appearing beside me with a, um...a gassy purple thing floating beside her.

"Holyyy..." I jump, my heart racing. "What is that?" I ask Lusia as my pokeball pings, indicating it had successfully caught the rock pokemon I thought I had heard say "Geodude." I sidle over to pick up the ball, keeping an eye on the newest arrival. "Perhaps it doesn't like fire?" I shrug.

Gohan
June 9th, 2005, 06:23 PM
ooc: Sorry. Big thunderstorm happened around here and our internet was down for a while. It drove me INSANE!

I couldn't see Yuna anymore but I was avoiding traps pretty well. Suddenly I tried to avoid running into a giant tree and once I ran around it, ran flat into a bunch of trees tied together.
"... Ughhh... hey! Thats a bilding! Wahoo! " I yelled as I picked myself up off of the ground. I saw Yuna in the middle of a crow with Leo still out.
" Yoooo!!! Yuna! Over here! " I yelled waving my arm around me.

White_Winter_Wolf
June 10th, 2005, 05:08 AM
"Her name is Boo and I think she and Flare are talking about something important." I look at Boo and she began fading. "Hey! Where ya goin'?" Boo just disappeared. She reappeared with a pokeball in her hand. "You want me to catch you?!" Boo nods her head. "okay, lets do it!" I through the ball and Boo jumped inside. "Yeah! i caught a.. a...Boo, what are you any way?"

Al Duit
June 10th, 2005, 08:54 PM
I check in my backpack. I've three pokeballs left. I doubt I can use money from our world to by some more...which gives me a sudden thought. "Hey, how are we going to pay for someone to heal that bird pokemon of yours, Emily? I doubt they'll take money from our world."

OOC: remember, we know nothing of the ways of this world, and that there would be free medical service to pokemon wouldn't even occur to us.

Yami's Girl
June 11th, 2005, 07:08 PM
"Uhh, crap...." I walked up, with Flare behind me, to a building with a red roof. I read the sign.
"Pokemon Center... Hey! Al! Mabye we can have someone here heal our pokemon!" I walked in. A women with a pink pokemon next to her stood behind a desk.
"Hello!" She said joyfully. "Chan-sey!" said the pokemon. I walked over to the women. "Um..."
"I'm Nurse Joy, shall I heal your pokemon?" I started nodding violently. I gave her my pokeball with the bird.
Nurse Joy looked at Flare. I returned her and gave her the other ball.
"I uhh don't have any money..."
Nurse Joy laughed. "Silly girl! There is no need to pay! We heal pokemon for free! Please stay and have dinner! You can even sleep here!" I apologized.
"It's just we were transported here from another world." Nurse Joy put my pokeballs on a tray. "Really?" I told her the story of how we got here and why. "May I suggest going to Pallet Town and talking to Prof. Oak?" said Joy. She pointed south. "You're in Vermillion now, so if you go that way, you'll find Prof. Oak's home town. He can tell you all about this world." I thanked Nurse Joy and ran out to find Al.
"Al! Come quick! I gotta tell ya something!"

Al Duit
June 12th, 2005, 07:15 AM
OOC: I hope you don't get mad at me, but, I'm gonna put that Al goes in with you...so Emily doesn't have to go out to find her.

IC: I follow Emily into the Pokecenter. Upon hearing that they healed pokemon for free, I ask, "Could you attend to my pokemon, too?"

"Sure thing!" Says Nurse Joy says cheerfully. She sure has an appropiate name! I recall Poli to her pokeball and hand my pokeballs to her.

"Hey, Emily, since we can eat here, let's get a real meal in us. That pineapple was delicious, but I'd like a full square meal." My stomach starts rumbling so loud, it makes me blush. "Hehe, so would my tummy." I joke as I rub my belly.

White_Winter_Wolf
June 12th, 2005, 12:01 PM
"Food!" I yelled and ran at you guys. "I'd love food too." I ran to Nurse Joy and gave her Boo's pokeball. "Could you also take care of Boo?!"
"Aren't you hyper. Sure I'll take care of your Haunter."
"What's a Haunter? Oh! is Boo a haunter? Cools!" I yelled then ran back to the guys. "I caught a Haunter!" i said, giving you a peace sign. "Lets eat!"

Al Duit
June 12th, 2005, 04:07 PM
"Hehe, someone who's more eager to eat than I am! I thought i'd never see the day." I just thought of something, and turn back to Nurse Joy. "Um, Nurse Joy, is the food free, too?"

She smiles kindly. "Yes dear."

I rub my hands together as I turn back around and head toward the mess hall. "Great! Let's chow down, then!"

White_Winter_Wolf
June 12th, 2005, 04:15 PM
"Free food! Yah!" i run around in circles"Free Food, free food, free food!" this goes on for a good amount of time before i stop right infront of you guys. "Alright! Free food, here I come." I turn around and run right into a pole. "I'm okay..."

Yami's Girl
June 12th, 2005, 05:37 PM
I chuckled. "Be careful, Lusia. We don't want you to get hurt, and then keep you from your food!" With that I laughed out loud and then stopped. People were looking at me. "Heh..." I walked over towards a food bar. Hamburgers, Hotdogs, fruit, salad, and other things. My mouth watered. "Oh yeah!"

After awhile I sat down at a table with a full plate of food. I picked up my silverware and then looked at my food. A big salad, pizza, a hotdog, and some assorted fruit. I eyed my food hungrily.
"Why wait!" With that I started to chow down on my food.

Al Duit
June 17th, 2005, 03:08 PM
I roll my eyes at Lusia's antics, having my doubts if she was OK. Physically, yes, but, mentally? The girl's definitely got a few screws loose!

I head over to the food bar, and look over the menu. They sure have a nice selection of foods. I wonder what the portions are...in my world, the only "free" food was the continental breakfasts at hotels. I order a double cheesburger with a side salad, fries, and a chocolate shake. Soon, I'm sitting with Emily.

I bow my head momentarily, thanking my maker for the food...and apologised to him for forgetting earlier. Then I make a pig of myself and dig in.

White_Winter_Wolf
June 20th, 2005, 08:49 AM
I graped a plate and started packing it with food. Suddenly there was an explosion in the wall behind me. I turned around and saw people in black with red R's on their shirts ran in and held up gun like things.(I have no clue what the call those weopons). "Eep!" I yelled and ran behind Emily. "Protect me!" I yelled and cowered in fear. Boo popped out of her pokeball and began shooting balls of black engery at the people. "Wow! Go Boo!" Suddenly Boo was hit by an acttack and she fainted. "Ouch...Emily protect!"

Yami's Girl
June 20th, 2005, 03:44 PM
I felt shaken by the sudden explosion. Lusia cowered behind me. I rolled my eyes.
I'm not the one cowering this time! I thought. I sent out Flare and my new pokemon, Flapper, the Pidgey. Nurse Joy told me some of thier moves.
"Flare! Use Flamethrower! Flapper Sand-Attack, then Gust!" My pokemon immeadiatly began to attack. I turned to Lusia.
"Get, Nurse Joy!" I yelled while coaching my pokemon through the battle.

Al Duit
June 20th, 2005, 06:49 PM
My mouth is full of frieswhen the wall explodes behind Lusia. A piece of the concrete wizzes by my head, scraping my ear. "Ouch!" I start to say as I put my hand to my ear, then start gagging on the fries. I try to wash them down with the chocolate shake, but wind up with the shake coming out my nose! Aw, gross!

I finally clear my mouth out...most of what was in my mouth now on the floor. I reach for a pokeball, then realize my pokemon are still with Nurse Joy! "Darnit!" I yell.

White_Winter_Wolf
June 20th, 2005, 06:51 PM
"Okay!" I run to nurse Joy. "Hey nurse lady! Boo fainted and these people in red R's are attacking." She ran off, dropping a little yellow egg in my hands. "huh?" suddenly it shakes. A cute little yellow head pops out and looks at me with big round eyes.
"Pichu!" it cried and jumped in my arms. It looked at me like baby ducks do with their mothers.
"Aaahhh! I gonna call you Sparky! Come sparky!" sparky hops intto the pokeball i was holding. I let her back out and put her on my shoulder. "Your not leaving my sight!"

Al Duit
June 22nd, 2005, 02:06 PM
OOC: Now, that was rather ridiculous...Nurse Joy just happens to drop an egg in your hand, and then it hatches just like that. Then, she names it Sparky...how does your character know it's an electric pokemon? Is Lusia psychic as well as psycho? ::chuckles::

IC: I see Nurse Joy running over, "I just called the police, they'll be here lickety split, so you'd better be gone the same way!" She yells at them.

"Nurse Joy, if you can give me my pokemon, I'll try and help out." I tell her.

White_Winter_Wolf
June 22nd, 2005, 04:52 PM
AN::Lusia is Hyper and energtic. Sparky just seemed a energtic name so I thought she'd pick it.

Al Duit
June 23rd, 2005, 05:12 PM
OOC: Oh, ok, you just confused me there. That makes sense...I thought you were playing Lusia as a split personality?