PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon future

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 01:26 PM
Ok this is my 1st ever RP so im pretty excited about it!

Ok basically, this is based about 15 years after Ash left home on his pokemon quest, he has become pokemon master and has decided to instead run a pokemon gym in pallet town.
Brock is once again leader of pewter gym and misty is sole owner of cerulean gym.
other gym leader identities will be revealed as the strory progresses.

3 new trainers have been chosen as the next to leave on a pokemon journey and have to choose out of Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle, other pokemon will be caught going along the way, so its just one to begin with. Other story plots and twists will be decided along the way.

there will be 4 people taking part in this, the 3 who will choose from the 3 starting pokemon all of which wanting to become pokemon masters and travel together. but can/may seperate later in the story if the role player decides to do so, the 4th of them all will be the son of Ash who has been given his own Pikachu to go on the journey with the others, i will be that charcter, so im look8ng for 3 more people, i hope people will partcipate, i really want my 1st of these to be a sucess, here is the form...

Name:
Starting Pokemon: Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle
Appearence:
Personality:
Example of RPG:
^ could this please be in a batlle, no matter how small or big and no matter what pokemon it involves, legendary or not.

here is mine

Name: James Ketchum
Starting pokemon: Pikachu
Appearence: wears the same cap that his father wore, red long hair and a face of a child, a blue T-shirt with a denim jacjet over the top, wears jeans and black trainers
personality: like his father he has great confidence in his abilities, and is very persistent and will refuse to accept failure, he has not yeat developed a bond for pokemon.

so any volunteers to join in on this?

Yami_Zidane
May 1st, 2005, 01:44 PM
Sounds kinda good for your 1st RP

Name:Zidane Tekai
Starting Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Appearence: Short scruffy brown hair, has emerald eyes, wears a red shirt with a pokeball symbol on it, also baggy black pants
Personality:Hes the quiet and reserved one of the group, though he will open up throughout the RP, hes a total novice when it comes to pokemon but he still really loves them
Example of RPG:Zidane detached a single pokeball from his belt and called out "Bulbasaur you on!" the red and white ball was released from his hand and spun gracefully through the air, a white flash came from within the ball and it formed a small green creature with a bulb on its back.
"Bulba bulbasaur" it exclaimed with a small jump. "Bulbasaur, use tackle attack" Zidane ordered, his pokemon gave a small nod towards its trainer and ran towards its opponent with a quickened pace and collided head first send the enemy skidding backwards.

is that good enough?

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 01:47 PM
''is crying''

sniff it makes me proud to see such a good RP using bulbasaur, that was very good

sniff, as a bulbasaur lover i am very proud of u
ur in

''runs off to cry soem more''

Alana
May 1st, 2005, 03:06 PM
Name: Trista
Starting Pokemon: Charmander
Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v465/SpiritGirl/ALANAES.gif You can't see it because the jacket around her waste is covering it up but she also has on a belt with her Pokeballs on it.
Personality: She calm and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.
Example of RPG: "Charmander FlameThrower!" Called Trista happily. Charmander nodded and opened it's mouth to unleash the flames but nothing happened. "It's ok. You probably don't know that move yet. Try Ember." Charmander nodded again and turned back to the target they were using to train. Again he opened his mouth and nothing happened. "Uh...ok then Scratch?" Charmander lept at the target adn left deep scratch marks on it's surface. "Great. Now try Ember again." Charmander opened it's mouth and the flame on it's tail increased in size. White hot embers shot straight at the target. A clout of smoke rose into the air and when it cleared the target was nothing but ash. "Alright Charmander you learned Ember. Now let's try a few more attacks." Charmander nodded enthuseastically.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 03:09 PM
ok then very nice i like the RP, now only 1 more person and that person has to start with squirtle, but dont worry, its a big pokemon world out there with many pokemon to catch!

Thine Eyes Deception
May 1st, 2005, 04:28 PM
Name: Chuck
Starting Pokemon: Squirtle
Appearance: Semi-short platnium brown hair and brown eyes. He wears a white shirt with green pants and a black pokeball belt. He wears black shoes with fancy designs on them.
Personality: Chuck is a somewhat mischievious person who likes to poke fun at others. He isn't necessarily bad, he just likes to have fun. He always enjoys company from others, and enjoys being someone else's company.
Example of RPG: Chuck grabbed a pokeball from his belt, chuckled, and threw it upward, saying, "Squirtle, go!". The ball opened, flashed a white beam of light, and a Squirtle appeared before Chuck. "Squirtle, squirt!" it said gleefully. With a bit of a grin, Chuck called, "Squirtle, Tackle!" With that, his Squirtle rammed head-on into the opponent. "Great!" Chuck said, still grinning.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 1st, 2005, 04:31 PM
ok not bad not bad at all, we will start the RP tommorow.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 2nd, 2005, 03:23 AM
Ok lets get started!

''yesssss!!!'' James said very enthusiasticlly, ''finally, the day has come, dad said i can start my pokmon journey today''
jame's was a young boy who was very eager to start his journey with pokemon, His dad had been pokemon league champion before and currently owned a gym, so James was very eager to follow in his footsteps and be just as, if not more, sucessful

a few of James' friends were starting there journey today aswell and they were all [lanning on travellinmg together, which was a good thing because He didn't think that his dad would have let him start his pokeomon quest yet otherwise, james was a bit too young to start, but very keen.
''I wonder which pokemon i will start off with, theres bulbasaur, squirtle, and charmander, but then he caught on to something ''wait, if theres 4 of us, and only 3 pokemon, then wht will happen then?''

james quickly rushed downstairs to talk to his dad, nut found him nowhere, ''daaaaaaaaaaaaaad'' he yelled, but no answer, then he saw a note on the table, it said
''had to go to gym, will meet you at professor oaks lab later when u get ur pokemon, bye dad...''

''thats if i even get a pokemon'' said james worryingly, oh well ill cross that bridge when i get to it, and he at down to eat some breakfast..

Yami_Zidane
May 2nd, 2005, 05:33 AM
"well i guess i'll take this one" Zidane said as he pointed at a pokeball on the table "thats a good choice" Oak replied as he picked up the pokeball and handed it to the young trainer. "Now, this pokemon is very hyperactive so be cautious when leting out of its ball" Prof. Oak said with a brief smile on his face.
Just then the Pokemon broke out of its ball with a white flash, " Bulba bulbasaur" it exclaimed, it began running around the Lab causing havok, knocking things down as it went "how do i make it stop?" Zidane asked, "Call it back into its ball" prof Oak replied "How?" Zidane said as he jumped out the way off some falling books, "hold up its pokeball and say Bulbasaur return" Oak instructed.
"Ok, Bulbasaur Return" a red beam shot from the center of the ball, but missed its target. Zidane dropped the ball and began chasing his new pokemon, he cornered it and grabbed it Bulba bulbasaur saur! the young pokemon said as it struggled in the trainers arms, prof. Oak picked up the ball and recalled the small green pokemon "told you it was spirited hehe" prof Oak said with a broad smile, Zidane smiled back 'Maybe i made the wrong choice' he thought to himself...

Thine Eyes Deception
May 2nd, 2005, 01:10 PM
"Choices, choices..." Chuck said jokingly, tapping his finger against his cheek. "I'll go with this one," he said at last, choosing a pokeball. "I see your excited!" Oak replied. "Just be sure to take care of it!"

"No problem there, Professor!" Chuck cheered. He opened up the pokeball, saying, "Now who did I get?" A white flash shown, revealing a Squirtle when the light died down. "Squirtle, squirt!" It exclaimed. "Cute," Chuck commented. "I'm sure I want this one... my first pokemon!" "Very well, Chuck. Just be sure to treat it like your family!" The professor lectured. With a grin, Chuck replied, "I think we'll be just fine!" After saying those words, he put his new pokemon back in its pokeball.

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 02:24 PM
"Great that means I can have Charmander." Sadi Trista happily picking up the last Pokeball. She opened it releasing the fire lizard.

"Char man dar." Said Charmander happily looking at Trista curiously.

"Hey Charmander. How do you feel about being my Pokemon?" Charmander jumped up and down excitedly. "Great!" She scooped up her new Pokemon and hugged it.

"It seems Charmander like you two are already friends. And I take it Charmander was the Pokemon you wanted."

"Yeah. I'm glad I got it. I was worried it would be choosen by some one else." She put Charmadner down and smiled. "I wonder where James is. He was so excited you'd think he'd have been here by now. I hope he doesn't intend to copy his dad. His dad was late the day he was supposed to get his first Pokemon wasn't he? This kind of seems like dajavue. (sp)" Prof. Oak nodded simply.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 3rd, 2005, 07:05 AM
''WAIT WAIT! IM HERE''

James had run straight from his house to the lab, noticing that his clock was an hour slow, he was panting like a tired growlithe

''im......here'' he said, barely able to get the words out over his panting.

''well thats good to see, you were right trista''

at this James looked around and saw his 3 travelling buddies in the room staring at him curiously, but with a look of relief that he had made it.

'hi guys!'

james then walked up to professor oak
''well...im ready to get my first pokemon!''

''well'' said oak slowly
''there may be a problem with that''

James stared at him, knowing that what he feared had happened
''im afraid all the pokemon have all been taken...''

''Not quite all of them professor!''
the voice came from the foor and when they all turned, they saw...Ash ketchum! the master pokemon trainer and leader of the pallet gym!

''ahh mt old friend'' said oak happily.

''hello children'' ASH SAID ''ready to start a pokemon journey?''
''U bet!'' they said together.

''not me dad.....I didnt get here in time to get a pokemon.''

''hahahaha'' ash laughed, ''you really are a chip off the old block!''

''wadda ya mean dad?''

''never mind'' ash said with a side glance at oak who smiled back''

''son, i have a couple of presents for you on this day, one is this..''

and he p[roducs from his pocket a red and white baseball cap

''this is the same hat i had with me on my whole pokemon journey''

'wow!'' said james

''pika pika''

''oh pikachu!'' james said picking up the yellow mouse and hugging it, i was wonderting where you were''
'pika pika!!''

''that leads me onto the second of your gifts''

ash produces from his bely a pokeball.
''this...is yours son''

''WOW'' james aid, my first ever pokemon! what is it?''

'open it and find out'

james dropped the pokeball, and as it hit the ground, it opened up in a flash of white light, in its place stood a pokemon...

''Pika pikachu!''

it said

Yami_Zidane
May 3rd, 2005, 07:15 AM
'heh, a pikachu? well he is just like Ash, so he should get a pikachu as his first pokemon'Zidane thought as he looked at the small yellow mouse.
"so now that is sorted when are we leaving" he said with anticipation looking around the group of friends.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 3rd, 2005, 09:04 AM
''WOW!!!! OH MY GOD OH MOY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!''

James ran straight over to pikachu, picked it up and gave it a humungous hug, at this the pikachu frowned and gave him a thunder shock

'aaaaagggghhh'

'well well well' ash said ''looks like me and my son have something else in common about our first day of pokemon, right pikcahu

pikachu smiled apologetically and rubbed its head

''well now you have your pokemon, here are your pokedexes and pokeballs'' Oak said as he handed 6 pokeballs and a pokedex to all of them, 'as you all know, the pokedex is a pokemon exchclopedia, it automatically identifies and gives information about any pokemon you have seen or caught, so now your all set, your pretty much set to leave'

James stood up and frowned at pikachu, he raised the pokeball and returned it.

''well....at least my pikachu stays in its ball!'

everybody laughed, as they walked out the door to start day one of there long journey.

Yami_Zidane
May 3rd, 2005, 09:17 AM
"wow, my very own pokedex" Zidane said as he looked for information about Bulbasaur on his newly acquired (sp) pokedex. "found it" he exclaimed the small red device began to speak in a computerized voice " Bulbasaur, the seed pokemon. A Strange seed was planted on its back at birth. The plant sprouts ans grows with this pokemon as it evolves"
"thats really cool" Zidane said as he walked with the group down the path of Proffesor Oaks laboratory.

Thine Eyes Deception
May 3rd, 2005, 01:11 PM
"I'd say we're best friends already, Squirtle and I," Chuck said to no one in particular. That brought a question to his mind. "Mr. Ketchum, I heard that you and your Pikachu had several adventures together, with your friends Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, and Max. Do you think that we will have similar hijinks as the groups you were in? It just came to me when I saw your Pikachu."

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 3rd, 2005, 01:32 PM
''well that all depends really, how far you are WILLING to go on your journey is completely up to you, but wether or not you will be ablt to is another question, because what you need to understand, is that pokemonj are not only our pokemon, they are also our equals as partners and no trainer can be successful if they dont befriend there pokemon, if you can find the bond that exists inside of you, and share it with your pokeomn, then there is nothing thet u cannot, or will not do, so really, as i say, its completely up to the decicions you make as a trainer, i dont know if you will be able to fully understand that at the moment, but you will one day, you all will''

''hey are you this towns gym leader''

the voice came from across the street, a boy of about 16 was standing on a street corner looking at Ash,

''thats me young man, can I help you with anything?''

''you sure can, i want a battle, ive already earned 7 badges and if i beat you i can enter the pokemon league''

''well thats quite an acomplishment young man, fine we shall battle, my gym is just down the road''

''ahhh dad can we watch you please?'' said james eager to see his dad in a battle,

''No, you know i cant have people in the gym while im battling, anyway you 3 need to be off, good luck boys, dont forget to come back and visit every now and then'' and with that he walked off

''well'' james said ''i guess we had better get off then''
so they began to walk off out of town, but just as they were leaving, Ash called out to them
''oh boys, a bit of advise....dont throw a rock at any spearows! trust me!''

''what was that all about'' James said to the guys, they shrugged there shoulders and walked off.

Alana
May 4th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Trista tilted her head and watched him. "Strange." She said absently. "I thought I was a girl." Charmander snickered. Trista grinned and patted Charmander on the head. "Come on let's get going. I can't wait to start earning badges." She held up Charmanders Pokeball. The fire lizard smiled and vanished inside. "You can come out any time Charmsers ok?" The Pokeball shook once and Trista was satisfied.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 4th, 2005, 11:06 PM
LOL sorry alnano!!!!!

Yeah lets go, i really wanna get in some bnattling, does anyone know where the 1st gym is? and whose the leader?

Yami_Zidane
May 5th, 2005, 02:46 AM
" its pewter citys gym, but first we have to get to viridian(sp?) City" zidane replied as he looked back at his house for the last time before he left. "i guess we should get going right?" he said while shielding his eyes from the sun with his arm...

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 5th, 2005, 05:50 AM
''Viridian forest?'' james said questionally.....''oh yeah!, thats the place with all the bugs isn't it! HAHAHAHAHA! mum hates that place!''

and on that note, the 4 friends all looked back 1 more time at the home they loved and had grew up in, then they looked forward and began to walk toward the end of town, knowing that they would have many great adventures but not knowing that trouble.....was just around the corner!
and not knowing, that way above them...a hot air baloon in the shape of a meowth head was also headed into the forest.

Alana
May 5th, 2005, 06:56 PM
OOC: Aw man not them again. -_-

Trista jumped along the path happily. She turned around and smiled at the others walking backwards. "So who's going ot battle first? I hear there's a gym in Veridian but it's closed down for some reason. Shame. So we start with Pewter. That gym leaders Brock right? He trains rock types. Hmmm. I read to much. I've practically memorized the guide book and several others." She grinned and laced her fingers behind her head then turned and fell in step beside James.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 6th, 2005, 12:06 AM
LOL it doesnt have to be jessie and james, when they are introduced it can be some other members if u want.

''viridian gym closed down?'' said jame puzzelingly, ''hmmmm, i wonder why, still pewter is closer anyway, my dad told me, and he said that he is good friends with Brock but i have never seen him, so im looking forward to it, my Pikachu will zap his rock pokemon to the next planet!'' James said in a very confident way.

Yami_Zidane
May 6th, 2005, 01:07 AM
"good luck" Zidane replied "you dont stand a chance with electric against rock, but me and my bulbasaur will surely win because we have a type advantage" he said with a smile beaming across his face

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 6th, 2005, 01:20 AM
''HUH!'' James said with shock, ''I dindn't know Electric was weak against rock! i guess I still have a lot to learn.''

The Gang walked on and came to the beggining of viridian forest.
''aaaah cool, now we can catch some more pokemon! and maybe there will be some trainers in there too!'' at that James started running full sacle into the forest with the others chasing after him, eventually he stopped and looked down, ''woah! what is that!?'' James pulled out his pokedex and pointed it at the pokemon, the pokedex automatically began displaying a picture and imformation abaout the pokemon
''weedle, the bug pokemon, weedle is a weak pokemon but has a razor sharp horn on its head which is very poisonous, weedle is advised as a good first catch for new poemon trainers, but approach with caution''

Alana
May 6th, 2005, 12:54 PM
"A Weedle huh. Cute. But if you intend to catch it listen to your Pokedex cuase that horn on it's head hurts." Said Trista smiling at the small bug Pokemon. I think I'll do alright in a gym battle. I may not have a type advantage like Zidane and Chuck but Charmander's strong enough. I hope James trains hard though. Electric attacks will be useless against Brock's rock Pokemon. She thought to herself. She smiled. "So are you going to catch it or just battle for experience?"

Thine Eyes Deception
May 6th, 2005, 01:29 PM
"So," Chuck started cheerfully, "what do you think? That Weedle may be weak now, but it might be a tough contender if you train it right." Chuck raised his eyebrow, acting serious... for a moment. Then a short laugh forced through him and then said, "That Weedle is escaping! If your gonna catch it, I suggest you do it now!"

Yami_Zidane
May 6th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Just then a white flash came from Zidanes belt and formed the shape of a Bulbasaur, "Bulba Bulbasaur" it exclaimed, it then began to run around its trainers legs franticly and eventually tripping and unfortunatly landing on the wild Weedle. It quicly jumped up screaming with pain, annoyed that weedles stinger had hurt it, Bulbasaur began attacking "Uh, Bulbasaur stop now!" Zidane commanded. Realising his order was ignored he dove onto his pokemon and eventually raising it up in his arms. The small grass pokemon tryed struggle free but it had no luck, then a green vine came from under the bulb on the pokemons back, wrapped around the weedle and flung it further into to the forest 'what was that' he thought to himself. He then lowered his arms allowing his bulbasaur to jump free and holding its pokeball up recalling it, "sorry James" he said

Thine Eyes Deception
May 6th, 2005, 02:06 PM
"Oh my," replied Chuck simply. Directing his attention to James, he says, "Don't worry, there are several other pokemon in this forest." Directing his attention to Zidane, he smiles and says, "I would like to say to you that your Bulbasaur doesn't like to be in its pokeball. Pehaps you should let it out and walk with us." That suggestion flashed an idea in his head. "It might need some experience with the world and battling so..." he starts, getting Squirtle's pokeball, throwing it in the air and continues, "Squirtle, come on out!" He releases his Squirtle from its pokeball. "Squirtle, Squirt!" it says in delight. Chuck grinned, but just as he did, his pokemon imitated his signature grin. "Quick study," he replied.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 6th, 2005, 04:18 PM
shocked at all the happening that had gone on since him seeing the weedle, James laughed ''well.....it was worth missing a weedle to see bulbasaur launch it!''

james turned around and saw in the distance, a caterpie was being chased by a pidgey, ''OH NO'' James said in a worried voice ''''That pidgey is going to eat that caterpie!, ive got to stop it!'' james ran after the 2 pokemon, half scared for the caterpies safety, and half excited that he was going to be battling for the first time, he pull out a pokeball from his belt and threw it ahead of him ''Pikachu GO!!!''
in a flash of white light, the yellow mouse pokemon Pikachu appeared once again, ''Pika Pika!'' it said lively, James thought to himself, 'right, flying types are weak against electricity so.... Pikachu, use thundershock on pidgey'' Pikachu jumped into the air and its cheeks started glowing yellow, they then started to sparkle and it screamed ''PI....Ka..CHUUUUUUUUUUUU''
a yellow jolt of electricity ejected from the pokemon and flew throagh the air towards the pidgey, it locked onto it's target precisely! pidgey immediately stopped flying and started to sqwark as the elctricity flowed throagh it's body, it fell straight towards the ground and landed with a thud, James was very proud of himself and made a quick decicion he pulled an empty pokeball from his belt and threw it at pidgey
''Pokeball GO!'' the pokeball span towards pidgey and hit it straight on the head, the ball opened and the limp shape of pidgey became white light which was transferred into the pokeball, the ball clamped hard shut, but didn't stop moving! It began to shake and vibrate left and right...forward and backwards, james watched Hopefully at the ball and finally........it stopped moving, the button on the front glew white to show that pidgey had been caught and the ball flew towards james who caught it.....looked at it screamed ''yeeeeees i caught my first pokemon!''
A wide grin came across his fave as he stared at the pokeball, after a minuite or so he looked back towards his friends hoping for some sign of congratulations.

Alana
May 6th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Trista smiled approvingly. "Great job James. You used stratagy to battel. You'll need it to face Brock. I thought about catching a Pidgey. Flying types are my favroties. I may but for now cangrats on your new Pokemon." She held out her hand still smiling.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 6th, 2005, 04:35 PM
James gladly shook her hand
''Thanks Trista'' He said still smiling, but james was still very arrogant and cocky when around his friends so he continued to say
''It was nothing really, I knew i'de catch it''
''Pika Pikachu!''

''oh, sorry, i mean i knew WE would catch it, isn't that right Pikachu!''
''Pika'' Pikachu said agreeingly

James laughed ''you deserve a rest buddy!'' he pulled out it's pokeball, pointed it at Pikachu and commanded it to return, Pikachu disapeared into the pokeball in a flash of light.

Alana
May 6th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Trista sighed then laughed. "Don't get cocky. It'll be your downfall." She said grinning. "But you did good for your first battle. Now all I need to do is find a Pokemon to battle. Maybe...uh what's that sound?" There was an intense buzzing sound that seemed to be coming closer. "I hope it's not....Beedril."

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 6th, 2005, 05:03 PM
''aaaaaaaaaaaaagggghhhh, BUGS ARE OK BUT I HATE BEEDRILL!''
james shouted in a panic voice, he pulled his two pokeballs of his belt and threw them into the air, in an almost explosion of blinding light his two pokemon appeared, pidgey and pikachu

Alana
May 6th, 2005, 05:10 PM
"Relax. Go Charmander!" Trista tossed a Pokeball into the air. Charmander appeared smiling. "Alright Charzers you ready to battle?" Charmadner nodded adn turned to face the oncoming cloud of Beedrill. "Alright Charzers use Scratch!" Charmander leapt forward and swiped at several Beedrill. They fell from the air injured. Charmadner leapt backwards then attacked again. But it was now surrounded. "Charmander use Scratch again!" Charmander tried but was hit from behind. Charmadner yelled then shot white hot embers from it's mouth. It shook it's whole body engulfing the Beedrill in flames. They buzzed angrily but retreated. "Great job Charzers! You learned Ember and drove off those Beedrill. But we'd better hurry before more come. Chamander return." She held up her Pokeball adn returned her Pokemon.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 6th, 2005, 05:18 PM
I wont post any more here after this until the others have caught up a bit!

james ran along the forest with the gang, he could see pidgey flying up above them but he didn't know where Pikachu was

''pikachu?!'' he cried out, he felt something jump up his back and onto his shoulder ''oh ether you are, i was getting worried, but you had better return, he returned the mouse pokemon and was about to do the same for pidgey when he had an idea ''pidgey use sand attack at the beedrill!''
pidgey turned around and started to use its sand attack.....but the beedrill were going too fast and some managed to get past before the attack could be completed!

Thine Eyes Deception
May 7th, 2005, 08:12 AM
"Uh-oh!" Chuck said. "Quickly! Squirtle, use Growl to stop the Beedrill!" he demanded his pokemon. His Squirtle executed a loud growl, causing the Beedrill to stop in place. After a brief pause, the Beedrill came charging after Chuck and Squirtle! But Chuck thought quickly and said, "Squirtle, use Tackle from inside your shell!" Squirtle, almost reluctantly, hopped inside its shell and performed a head-on attack on the Beedrill. It worked against most of them, and they dropped, but more kept coming. Chuck was about to give up, but then his Squirtle had a strange, determined look in its eye. "That must mean... great! I think Squirtle learned Bubble! So... Squirtle, use Bubble!" His pokemon opened its mouth, and a barrage of large bubbles came out of it. This caused the Beedrill to finally flee... except one last downed one. "Here's my chance to catch a new pokemon..." he got a pokeball from his belt. "Pokeball, go!" he screamed. It bounced against the Beedrill, and a red light absorbed it. The ball wobbled a little bit, and the stopped. Cautiously, Chuck walked over to the ball and picked it up. "Yes! The first pokemon I caught... a Beedrill!"

((Note: In case you're wondering, attacking multiple Beedrill raised Squirtle's level higher for each successful win. So it wouldn't be considered unfair to say that Squirtle learned Bubble two levels too early.))

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 7th, 2005, 08:30 AM
James put his hand on his knees and began to pant

''That......was......scary'' he said only just able to get the words out

''well, i suppose congratulations are in order, beedeill's are obviously very powerful pokemon! and youve got one......just......keep its stinger away from me!''

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 8th, 2005, 08:12 AM
sorry for double post, i wanted to get this back on the 1st page, no one in it has been posting for a while!

Yami_Zidane
May 8th, 2005, 11:45 AM
OOC:i was just wondering if we were sticking to Kanto pokemon, or can we catch johto and Hoenn pokemon?

IC:"congrats Chuck, looks like we've got a powerfull addition to our team" Zidane said as he get his breath back " lets hope we don't run into anymore hostile pokemon eh?" he said as he raised his arms and put them behind his head and began to walk infront of the group

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 8th, 2005, 11:51 AM
uuuum, im gonna say that we will stick with kanto pokemon, since this is basically a new beginning, so yeah we will stick with kanto ones, hope this is cool with u all.

james was staring at the 2 pokeballs in his hand, he was thinking hard.

''You know'' james said in a curious voice, ''I wonder how we will do against Brock, I mean, he must be good, no one becomes a gym leader for no reason''

Yami_Zidane
May 8th, 2005, 11:54 AM
" you know im kinda doubting my battling skills, ive only ever seen battles and never fought them myself, what if i can't control bulbasaur? Zidane said as he stopped and turned his gaxe towards the blue sky "i doubt he will only have one pokemon, so that means i'll have to catch another pokemon right?" he said as he turned towards his three friends

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 8th, 2005, 12:00 PM
''Thats true'' james said as if he was the authority on pokemon!

''thats why I caught Pidgey here, but im at a type advantage, anyway, if you need another pokemon, then why not catch one here? there should be plenyt more bugs and stuff!''

Alana
May 8th, 2005, 01:25 PM
"Bug Pokemon would be a good choice espesually if you can teach it spore. I wonder if there's a Venonat or Venomoth(sp) around here. I doubt it. I think they only live near Fusha City. Hmm. I need another Pokemon too. Maybe I can catch Magikarp in a lake or something somewhere. It won't help during the battle but it'll be good when it evolves."

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 8th, 2005, 01:30 PM
''Magikarp'' james said with intrest

''meh, magikarp is completely worthless, all it does i flop around'' james said in a loud voice

''And surely its evolved for cant be THAT good!''

james watched a few pidgeys fly throagh the air which made him think of his own, then he saw something flying after them that looked about 100 time bogger and was glowing red, but when he looked agin, it was gone

I must be seeing things

he thought to himself wiping hs eyes and running to catch up with the group.

Alana
May 8th, 2005, 01:57 PM
A large Pokemon caught Trista's eye but when she looked up to try and see it more clearly there was nothing there. She blinked and shook her head feeling it must have been a trick of the light. "Magikarp may not do much as Magikarp but they are excelent Pokemon when they evolve. Though you have to be a skilled trainer to control a Gyarados." She added looking a little worried. "But I'm sure I'll be strong enough when it evolves." Trista pulled out her Pokedex nad looked up Magikarp.

"Magikarp the fish Pokemon. Famous for being very unreliable, it can be found swimming in seas, lakes, rivers and shallow puddles. For no reason, this Pokemon jumps and splashes about, making it easy for predators like Pidgeotto to catch it in mid-jump." Trista nodded as she already knew this then switched the loked up Gyarados. "Gyarados the evolved form of Magikarp. This Pokemon is rarely seen in the wild. Huge and vicious, it is capable of destroying entire cities in a rage."

"Well I guess Magikarp doesn't seem so pathetic now does it?" Trista grinned then began to read Magikarps three attacks and Gyarados's many.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 8th, 2005, 02:13 PM
i''d'e rather judge a pokemon when i see it, not from just a picture'' james said with his eyes closed

suddenly from behind them a voice was to be herd, a squeky voice but very suttle.
''excuse me''
me and the gnd looked around and saw a little guy no taller then me standing there with a bunch of books.
''excuse e are any of you youg people pokemon trainers?'

''well....yes'' said james ''we all are''

a smile came across the guys face, ''oh brilliant'' he said with relief ''Ive was ondering would any of you trainers like to have a BATTLE? Id'e like to try out my new pokemon''

James would not admit it, but he was terrified of his 1st battle, even thoagh he knew he would have to do it soon.

''uuuuuuum nah I-Im a bit tired''

he looked at the rest of the gang.

Alana
May 8th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Trista grinned at him then stepped forward. She had been dying for her first battle and couldn't wait. "I'll battle you. And how bout we make a wager. Nothing much. If I win you tell me where the nearest body of water is. Sound good? Oh the name's Trista." She held out her hand smiling.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 9th, 2005, 08:01 AM
OCC- for the perposes of this battle, me and alana have agreed I will be taking the part of the opposite trainer

''Oh thanks you young lady! is a 2 on 2 battle ok with you?''
he said with a questionabal glance.

Thine Eyes Deception
May 9th, 2005, 01:28 PM
"This is gonna be good! Good luck you two! May the best trainer win!" Chuck blurted out consecutively. "Looks like we're going to have the best battle I've seen today..." he paused, took out his Beedrill's pokeball, and said to himself, "Except when I battled you... well, all we need is a judge for the battle and you two can get started!" But then a concerned look crossed his face. "Wait... Trista, you don't have a second pokemon!"

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 9th, 2005, 01:38 PM
''is this true? you dont even have 2 pokemon! HA how long have you been a trainer?''

''oh well I suppose a 1 on 1 battle is ok if you haven't even caught another pokemon''

OOC- LOL, not trying to be mean here, it's the character! not me! ^_^

Alana
May 9th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Trista growled. "I'm a rookie. Just recieved my first Pokemon an hour ago. But I think we can take you on a two on two. How bout it. You send out your Pokemon first." Trista's Pokeball seemed to be shaking inexcitment. Trista's eyes were narrowed in dislike.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 10th, 2005, 07:26 AM
''HAHAHA, You will regret that foolish decicion, I will decide to start off with this pokemon''

he took a pokeball out of his inside pocket and threw it onto the field

''I choose you!!!''

a pokemon appeared from inside of the pokeball, it was a bellsprout.

Thine Eyes Deception
May 10th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Chuck simply onlooked the situation. 'If Trista plays her cards right, she'll have the advantage. But, her Charmander might be too young to learn its fire attacks.' He mused over this while he noticed the tension between Trista and the opposing trainer started to grow a bit.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 10th, 2005, 01:05 PM
''well young lady? I havent got all day nd my Bellsprout is growing impatient, plus I want it trained to evolve so send out your pokemon.''

james: ''I dont like this guys attitude'' he said to the other guys.

Thine Eyes Deception
May 12th, 2005, 01:12 PM
((This RP is too young to die yet. :D))

"Neither do I," Chuck replied, "but Trista and her Charmander need the experience for future battles. And who knows; perhaps she will have a chance to catch this guy off guard. But he doesn't look like he's that vulnerable..."

Alana
May 13th, 2005, 02:08 PM
OOC: Sorry for the delay. Now let me whip his $#@! Lol

"Alright but we shouldn't have any trouble with our new attack. Go Charmander!" Trista called tossing her Pokeball into the air. She already had a stratagy. Act like her oponent. Cocky and over confident. With a skill and a little luck she would catch him off gaurd. "I'll go first. Charzy Scratch attack!" Charmander dashed over to Bellsprout and swiped at it with her claws.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 13th, 2005, 02:16 PM
''Bellsprout use vine whip, stop that scratch ttack in its tracks''

bellsprout let out a vine which caught charmnders claws in it,

'now bellsprout throw that thing!''

bellsprout started rapping charmander further into its vine, then it unrealed it and sent charmander flying into the air!

Alana
May 13th, 2005, 02:19 PM
"Charmander spin!" Shouted Trista. Charmander spun in the air and landed on her feet. "Good now Tackle Bellsprout. But when you get close use your new attack!" Charmander nodded and tore off towards Bellsprout. When she was a foot away she used Ember. SHe shook her whole body causing white hot embers to scatter everywhere.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 13th, 2005, 02:39 PM
''Bellsprout stop it with ano......''

But it was too late, the hot ember flames of Charmander had already scorched bellsprout, it had fainted and was laying on the floor.

''Oh noooooooooooooo!!''

The boy pulled out his pokeball and called it to return, he unhooked another one and threw it onto the field

''Go Pidgeotto!!''
from the abll came the fying pokemon Pidgeotto, it flew high into the air and looked down at it's prey.

Alana
May 13th, 2005, 02:42 PM
"Pidgeotto huh? Good choice but it won't help you. Charmander use Leer." Charmander glared at Pidgeotto. Once it had eye contact it's eyes narrowed and glowed red. Good. Trista thought. Now if only I had more then one long range attack. Let's see. I can't use Ember again because it's too obvious. I'll have to wait. If I can get Pidgeotto to ground level it shouldn't be too hard.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 13th, 2005, 03:07 PM
''HAHAHA'' the boy said proudly ''never will you be able to get to my PIdgeotto, and ill prove it, Pidgeotto, Use quick attack!''

the bird pokemon started accelorating towards charmander at agreat speed and was right next to it in the blink of an eye, ready send it flying.

Alana
May 13th, 2005, 03:15 PM
"Charmadner wait!" Called Trista. Charmander stood her ground. Trista stood still her eyes fixed on Pidgeotto. "Wait, wait, NOW! Charmadner Ember!"

"Chaaaaaarrrr!" Cried her Pokemon. She shook herself again spraying embers everywhere.

"Good now leap through the embers and use Scratch!" Charmander leapt through the ember attack as if it were merely a warm breeze. She twisted and swiped with her claws then landed. With any luck the attack would cause Pidgeotto to fall through the embers.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 13th, 2005, 03:18 PM
''Hahaha, your strategy is good but Pidgeotto is too fast!''
and he was right, Pidgeotto had flown straight over the top of the ember and was coming straight at charmander really fast from behind!

Alana
May 13th, 2005, 03:22 PM
"Heh you think I have trouble with speed huh? Just wait." She reached into her backpack and pulled out an X Speed. "Herender." She tossed it at her. Charmander seemed to become more energized. She whipped round grinning. "Alright now use Tackle! Meet Pidgeotto head on!" Charmander used it's new found speed adn charged at Pidgeotto.

Thine Eyes Deception
May 14th, 2005, 07:29 AM
"Is this the finishing blow?" Chuck was amazed by how well Trista and Charmander were battling. The X Speed she used came as a surprise to him, as he never knew she had one, but it was all Charmander needed. 'She's only had her pokemon for just a little over an hour and she's battling like a professional!' Chuck thought. 'If she uses a similar strategy, not even her Charmander's type disadvantage will be a problem!'

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 14th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Pidgeotto went head on with charmander, for a moment both pokemon just stared at eachother, they were both panting, then suddenly, Pidgeottos expression changed, and he aintedl onto the floor!

''NOOOOO!!'' the trainer cried miserably
''Pathetic pokmon!!''

with that he returned his Pidgeotto and ran off.

Thine Eyes Deception
May 14th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Chuck walked over to Trista after the battle and said to her, "Congradulations! You won your first pokemon battle!" Looking in the direction the trainer ran off to, he said, "Coward!" He looked of in that direction for a few seconds, then turned his attention back to Trista and her victory. "I doubt this is the last time we'll see him," he said. "He might just come back for vengance..."

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 14th, 2005, 04:05 PM
baker was happy for trista for winning her match, but it also made him worry
What if all the others win there 1st pokemon battles and I lose mine

he felt worried but didn't show it, he just patted Trista on the back on congratulations and said
''cant ait for my 1st battle, im gonna cream the poor guy!!''

OOC- can everyone make sure that they dont catch a male version of Nidoran. Dont ask why, this will become clear soon enough.

Alana
May 15th, 2005, 08:45 AM
OOC: Sure. Oh and maybe that boy can be my rival. You can't have a real journey without a rival right? ^_^

Trista smiled and picked up Charmadner. "I never would have won without Charmander." She hugged her Pokemon. "Now you deserve a good rest." She held up her Pokeball and returned Charmander. "Let's keep going." She started walking then stopped. "Oh man I forgot. He was supposed to tell me where the nearest lake was. Shoot." She shrugged then sighed and smiled. "Well I'll find one soon enough I guess."

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 23rd, 2005, 06:53 AM
as I explained to you Bulbasaur, u will come into it later on, but it is really up to the members wether or not this will become a dead RP, only time will tell.

Thine Eyes Deception
May 23rd, 2005, 12:56 PM
((Really, I don't want this RP to die, I just don't know how to respond to Alana's last post...))

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 23rd, 2005, 02:22 PM
OOC- Yeah I understand, its hard sometimes.

IC- I looked on as the trainer ran off into the distance, I thought to myself, I have a feeling he will be back.

We walked on for about another half an hour, until the darkness that had quickly engulfed us, seemd to be lifting!, I saw an opening in the branches
''HEY! over there! a way out!''
I shouted, I ran over to it and straight thoragh the branches, the sun quickly blinded me, it was shining brightly into my eyes, but it made me smile...we had arrived =, and I was looking down at viridian city!

Alana
May 23rd, 2005, 03:41 PM
OOC: Sorry for the confusing post.

Trista smiled. "Finally." She muttered. She looked around at Viridian City her mind buzing. Already she was thinking of her gym battle and the trainrs she might meet at the Pokemon Center. But hten she rememebred this gym was closed. "Aww." She whispered. "Oh well. We should head ot the Pokemon Center and give out Pokemon a rest."

Thine Eyes Deception
May 26th, 2005, 01:54 PM
"Good idea," Chuck said. "We haven't had a chance to heal our pokemon since we first got them, have we? Besides, you just might find that trainer again or even a mew rival. But who cares about them? Let's just go in and see what we find!"

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 27th, 2005, 07:56 AM
OOC - Bulbasaur, as I already said I would rather u didnt have pikachu as that is my on, howver i understand and if u wish u may have Pichu, but not pikachu, U may have Pichu evolve if u want but only when mine becomes a raichu, hope u understand this ^_^

Zack was still staring dreamingly down at viridian city, he couldnt believe he was here, this was where his dads journey all started. He was so excited, but then he hear the comments of the gym being closed, as thay began wlaking down the hill towards the pokemon centre, he asked
''Why is the gym closed?''

Alana
May 27th, 2005, 10:09 AM
"I dunno. I think it's closed for repairs or something like that." Said Trista as she started walking. "I kind of hope we meet that trainer again. he ows me some information. That was our deal when we started the battle." She shrugged and spotted the Pokemon Center. "There it is. Come on." She took off running.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 28th, 2005, 10:34 AM
The gang carries on walking down the hill, and eventually came to the beginning of town, they walked down the row of shops and eventually came to the pokemon centre, they walked in, it was the most amaing think Zack had even seen in his life! about 50 trainers in there, all petting there pokemon, playing with them or training, it was a hgreat sight to see, he looked at his 3 friends to see there reaction to this gret site

Alana
May 28th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Trista's eyes lit up. She hurried over to Nurse Joy and gave her her Pokemon. It only took a minute ot heal Charmander then Nurse Joy gave Trista back her Pokeball. "Wow that was fast."

"Well your Pokemon wasn't too badly hurt. Just a scratch."

"Thank you Nurse joy." Then Trista put Charmander's Pokeball on her belt and zipped off to start chatting with other trainers.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 28th, 2005, 11:59 AM
James smiled at trista as she walked past wit charmander in her arms, looking as good as new,
''hello,'' he said to the lady at the desk ''I was wondering if you could heal my pokemon?''

she smiled and nodded and took the pokeballs from him, she walked away and returned about 5 minuites later
''well ur pikachu needed no treamtment, and your pidgey is as good as new now''
she smield and returned his pokeballs, james hooked them back onto his belt and turned top look at the other trainers in teh pokemon center

Yami_Zidane
May 28th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Zidane walked over to the counter and placed his pokeball infront of nurse Joy "Nurse Joy, could you give my bulbasaur a check up please?" he asked. Just then a bright flash came from the ball and bulbasaur appeared on the counter "Bulba!" it exclaimed as it jumped down and ran towards a trainer holding a small sandshrew. "No, bulbasaur come back here" he said as he began chasing it. The small bulbasaur ran straight into the trainer causing the sandshrew to fall out of its hands. Zidane grabed his pokemon and turned to the trainer, "sorry, is your sandshrew ok? bulbasaur did'nt mean it... hes just a bit hyperactive" he said politely.....

Thine Eyes Deception
May 29th, 2005, 09:33 AM
"That's making a good first impression!" Chuck said to Zidane cheerfully. Thinking about his Beedrill, who hasn't had a chance to recover from it's last battle with Squirtle, he walked over to Nurse Joy and asked her to heal his pokemon. After a few seconds, she handed him back his pokeballs. "Say... while I have your pokeball out..." he said pondering, "Squirtle, come on out!" With a flash of light, his pokemon came out. "Squirtle!" it said cheerfully. 'I'm scared to let Beedrill out, however, because it could still be enraged,' he thought. 'I'll just keep it safely in its pokeball until we're outside to Pokemon Center.' Turning his attention to his friends, he says, "Well, we might as well stay and get familiar with this Pokemon Center so we can know what to expect when we reach future ones."

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 29th, 2005, 10:04 AM
James nodded in agreement and walked over to a trainer sirring next to a table, he was feeding his pokemon
I wonder what that is
he thought to himself, at first, it looked like th pidgey he had caught earlier, but it had a longer beak, and more ruffled feathers
Baker walked over to the boy
''excuse me, but...what is that pokemon?''

The boy looekd at him, and smiled
''This'' he said proudly ''Is a spearow''

''A spearow hey...' baker thought to himself
''oh wait, thats the pokemon that dad was on about!''
But it didnt looke to dangerous, he bent down to stoke it, and it lunged out and pecked his finger
''aaaaaaaaawwwww''
baker cried
the young boy flinched
''oooooh sorry about that, spearow doesnt like strangers''

baker got up ''thats ok'' he said throah gritted teeth
and he walked back up to table where the others were standing around
''should we get something to eat?''
he asked them

Alana
May 29th, 2005, 10:13 AM
"Sure." Said Trista not paying attention. She was sitting talking to a girl of her own age with an Eevee on her head. She had short violet hair and green eyes. She wore a pink shirt and decorated jeans. "So why do you want an Espeon?"

"Well they're very graceful. I like pruple. And i just think that they're cool." Replied the girl.

"That makes sense. Espeon are great in battle too. I'm hoping to catch a Magikarp."

"So you can evolve it inot a Gyarados right?"

"Yeah."

"I wish I knew how to make Eevee become an Espeon."

"Oh you don't know? Well it's easy. If your Eevee trusts and loves you alot then it'll evolve into Espeon. But it has to evolve in datlight or it'll become Umbreon."

"Thanks alot for telling me. I was going to try a SunStone."

"Well that makes sense. It seems logical." Trista smiled and the two girls continued to talk.

Yami_Zidane
May 29th, 2005, 12:13 PM
"heres my Bulbasaur nurse Joy" Zidane said placing the pokemon on the counter.

"it sure is a spirited one" replied Nurse Joy as she picked it up

"yeah you could say that"Zidane said while starting to laugh, while bulbasaur was being checked Zidane turned to see the room full of trainers, there was a lot of young children tending to thier young pokemon, a smile came across his face

"excuse me" Zidane turned to greet the voice he herd "your bulbasaur is fine Zidane, but i think you should leave it out of its pokeball, its got too much spirit to stay cooped in in there"

"thanks Nurse Joy, i think i'll do that come on bulbasaur! lets go" he said while walking away from the counter as the small green pokemon followed