PDA

View Full Version : Hi people!!! ^o^

Cherry
May 1st, 2005, 09:01 PM
I'm new!
I know Cherry is a too over-used nickname but I just can't help loving it.
I've been here many times and I finally decided to register, I hope you treat me with love and care ^.~.
Oh... another thing, my english is weird because I'm from Mexico, sorry if it bothers you.
You'll get to know me with time, cya later ♥ !

Lust
May 1st, 2005, 09:03 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Samuri Scearious
May 1st, 2005, 09:06 PM
Well, hello and welcome. I hope to become your friend. Enjoy your stay.

Dragonair-kun
May 1st, 2005, 09:52 PM
Hiya Cherry. I hope you'll have a good time and always stick to the rules. If ya need any help you can always PM a member or someone in the staff ^.~

Thomas
May 1st, 2005, 10:08 PM
Hey Hey Hey!!!! Enjoy the community and follow the rules..PM me if ya need help!!!

Eon-Rider
May 1st, 2005, 11:33 PM
Welcome Cherry! Have fun at PC!

Rhykasho
May 2nd, 2005, 01:57 AM
Hi there and welcome to PC!!!
I hope that u have a wonderful time posting here
If u would like a freind or if u need any help, then just PM me ^_^

BluePhoenix
May 2nd, 2005, 02:25 AM
Hello and welcome to the PC family. Stick to the rules and stay cool. PM me if you want to be my friend.
~RAP~

PrinceOfDarkness
May 2nd, 2005, 02:30 AM
Welcome Cherry, I like ur name ^^ Have fun, follow the rules and enjoy urself ^o^

Esai
May 2nd, 2005, 02:31 AM
Hey Welcome to PC, Post lots, be active, enjoy your time and eat well XD

Zorua
May 2nd, 2005, 02:56 AM
hi chery welcome to the boards and pm me if you want to be frinds

Pikabloo
May 2nd, 2005, 04:22 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Peekimon
May 2nd, 2005, 04:31 AM
Hello, there, Cherry :) I like your sig, very colorful! Welcome to the Community, enjoy your time, and have fun :) :)

--White Wolf--
May 2nd, 2005, 04:36 AM
Welcome Cherry! I like your sig and avatar very much :D Read and stick to the rules and have fun! If you want to be my friend, just PM me :bandit:

Greetz,

WW

Datriot
May 2nd, 2005, 06:35 AM
Welcome to PC! Let this website give you many seconds of joy and happiness!

blue eyes white dragon
May 2nd, 2005, 09:07 AM
welcome .. have fun and stay pm me to be freindes.

Cherry
May 2nd, 2005, 09:10 AM
Whoa! A lot of replies, thanks ^o^, I hope to be an active PC member for a long time.
your turn
Um... *is nervous*
*tries to dance* *falls down*
Ehmm... maybe later ^^U.

Jolty-kun
May 2nd, 2005, 09:15 AM
I'm new!
I've been here many times and I finally decided to register, I hope you treat me with love and care ^.~.
Oh... another thing, my english is weird because I'm from Mexico, sorry if it bothers you.

Hey Cherry ^^;, i like your username(XD), welcome to PC, have fun, dont spam, read the rules and do whatever the other people in this thread say xD, see ya round ^^

Esupio
May 2nd, 2005, 10:23 AM
XD welcome to PC cherry awesome username and MEXICO pwnz I am from england so I can't say I know it much but I have friends that went there, they said its was good

Lucid-Acid
May 2nd, 2005, 10:41 AM
Awww, your layouts so cyuute~ ^^
Welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, and have fun. If you have any questions, just ask!

Natsuki
May 2nd, 2005, 01:34 PM
Hewwo Cherry! ^_____^ I'm Kelsey, it' so nice to meet you. :3 Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^^ You seem like such a sweet girl, I'm sure you'll make lots of pals here in no time. ^_~ Have fun! 8D

~Kelsey

MegaDitto
May 2nd, 2005, 01:47 PM
Hi, welcome to Pokecommunity. Post a lot. Make some friends and I hope you have a great time here. I like your name too. Also your avy and sign is wonderful.^^

Cherry
May 2nd, 2005, 01:50 PM
Thanks again for the greetings ^^. BTW, the avatar isn't mine, the sig is ^.~

Jash Ibanez
May 2nd, 2005, 03:19 PM
Heyyyy kool mexico rules!!!! how you doing lol well welcome to the community and have a great time :P any doubts PM me

Zero ex
May 2nd, 2005, 03:32 PM
I'm new!

cool another Mexican besibes, some people and I, welcome and if you need any help or want to be friends only pm.

Team Magma Girl
May 2nd, 2005, 04:08 PM
^_^ Welcomies!!!
I'm TMG. Its very nice to meet you!
Well, Have fun here
Follow all the rules please!
PM me if you need any help or want to be friends. ^^
P.S. Pink rules!!!!! (random)

<<-_Lord-Krishna_->>
May 2nd, 2005, 05:20 PM
Im from Mexico too, anyways, welcome to PC if you have any questions or you wanna be friends PM me.

chrno
May 3rd, 2005, 01:37 PM
yeah another mexican, i hope that more mexicans enter the community, ou and welcome cherry have a good time

pm me if you need help be friends or wathever

Jeremy
May 3rd, 2005, 01:40 PM
Welcome to PC, sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.*Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and have fun! ^0^

Cherry
May 3rd, 2005, 01:48 PM
Hehe I'm not Mexican, I live in Mexico ^^, born in Ukraine.

PrinceOfDarkness
May 3rd, 2005, 02:05 PM
yeah another mexican, i hope that more mexicans enter the community, ou and welcome cherry have a good time
like she said, she isn't mexican. and I am hispanic =3
Cherry, I pmed u about the welcome, but I might as well
Welcome Cherry, have fun, follow the rules and enjoy urself. have lots of fun here ~Johnny~

chrno
May 4th, 2005, 12:16 PM
hey digicool anybody ask you an opinion, besides i didnt know she was from Ukraine

Kijin
May 4th, 2005, 12:21 PM
Welcome to the forums. Being Mexican from Mexico isn't an issue... being anything shouldn't be an issue. Unless you post in alternating upper and lower case text using a rainbow font. That's actually obscenely annoying.
Anyway, enjoy your stay and is that Morrigan/Lilith in your sig?

pika2000
May 4th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Hi and welcome to PC.
I hope you'll enjoy being here :)