PDA

View Full Version : Ahoy!!.

The Animal
May 2nd, 2005, 03:25 AM
Hello everyone,
I just joined this poke community forum. I would like to introduce myself here. My real name is Sayeed. I was invited to PC by my friend Rahul.
I want to say four things for fun and reallity.
1- I am always offline. I will only come online once a week or so.
2- I like WWE.
3- I love to eat stuffs.
4- I am evil.
~THE ANIMAL~

Esai
May 2nd, 2005, 03:27 AM
Hello Welcome to PC, Eat well (for step 3 XD) and post lots, and try to be as active as you can ^^

PM me if you need any help

BluePhoenix
May 2nd, 2005, 03:28 AM
Helo Sayeed. Finaly you came to PC. Anyways welcome to the PC family. Read the rules and stay cool.
~RAP~

Eon-Rider
May 2nd, 2005, 03:28 AM
Welcome! I have heard of your friend. So have fun!

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 2nd, 2005, 03:31 AM
welcome, dude

i like wwe too, im an ametuer wretler, o if u wanna be friend and chat wwe or anything else, PM me!

Pikabloo
May 2nd, 2005, 04:21 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Peekimon
May 2nd, 2005, 04:27 AM
Hello, The Animal :) Welcome to the community! Have fun, and enjoy your time, here :)

--White Wolf--
May 2nd, 2005, 04:42 AM
Welcome to PC! Read and stick to the rules and have fun!

Greetz,

WW

Datriot
May 2nd, 2005, 06:33 AM
Welcome! Remeber to read AND obey the rules(you better or else! Just kidding XD!)
Anyway, PM me if you want to be friends!

Forest Grovyle
May 2nd, 2005, 07:42 AM
Hey there! ^_^ Welcome to PC! I hope you have a great time here and make lots of new friends! :D If you ever need any help with anything, PM me and I'll do my best! :)

--FG

Dragonair-kun
May 2nd, 2005, 07:48 AM
Hello everyone,
I just joined this poke community forum. I would like to introduce myself here. My real name is Sayeed. I was invited to PC by my friend Rahul.
2- I like WWE.
3- I love to eat stuffs.
4- I am evil.
~THE ANIMAL~

*Pokes* Are you really evil? Anyways, welcome to PC, I hope you'll have a good time and stick to the rules. If you want to have a friend or need help you can PM me or another member. I'll gladly help you out. For now, see ya!~

Phoenix Riley
May 2nd, 2005, 07:50 AM
Welcome to PC have fun and eat cake *gives out evil cake*

Lucid-Acid
May 2nd, 2005, 10:11 AM
Hiya~
Welcome to PC, read the rules, and have fun. If you have any questions, just ask. ^^
*gives n00b cookie*

Natsuki
May 2nd, 2005, 04:02 PM
o_O; Welcome to PC Aminal...wait, I mean Animal! XD I'm Kelsey, 'tis good ta meet ya. ^o^ Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here whenever you're online. ^_~

~Kelsey

Team Magma Girl
May 2nd, 2005, 04:05 PM
^_^ Welcomies!!!
I'm TMG. Its very nice to meet you!
Well, Have fun here
Follow all the rules please!
PM me if you need any help or want to be friends. ^^

<<-_Lord-Krishna_->>
May 2nd, 2005, 05:30 PM
Whats up? Welcome to PC have fun and follow the rules.

Rai
May 2nd, 2005, 05:47 PM
Yay! Welcome! I'm always happy Rai! The Mouse who's obcessed with Ash and giving people hugs! *hug* I hope you have fun!

Shikon no Tama
May 2nd, 2005, 06:50 PM
Hello, welcome to PC. ^^
Have fun, follow the rules, and if you have any questions, or wish to become friends, feel free to PM me! I hope you enjoy PC! ^-^

MegaDitto
May 2nd, 2005, 06:52 PM
Hello everyone,
2- I like WWE.
3- I love to eat stuffs.
4- I am evil.
~THE ANIMAL~
Ahoy, welcome to PC lad. Follow the rules. Post a lot and have a great time here.^^

Fayt
May 2nd, 2005, 07:46 PM
Welcome to PC and have fun

Lust
May 2nd, 2005, 08:04 PM
Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Syousuke
May 3rd, 2005, 12:41 AM
Hey.
Welcome to PC and enjoy.

Datriot
May 3rd, 2005, 12:59 AM
Enjoy PC and jave fun
(You should go to the Fan Fiction area, there is some great stories)

Jolty-kun
May 3rd, 2005, 07:09 AM
Heyy!, welcome to PC, read the rules, and have fun, also, dont spam, people have no listened, and suffered =O~ XD, jk, have a great time!, Omg like.. cool!, you like wwe? XD

Jash Ibanez
May 3rd, 2005, 12:03 PM
Welcome to the anime pc community ever created n have a great time if wanna be my friend just PM me

pika2000
May 4th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Hi and welcome^^
I hope you'll enjoy your time :)

BluePhoenix
May 6th, 2005, 01:07 AM
Hey hello everyone.
The Animal( Sayeed) might not come online for a wile now. Cuz he's giving his exams. This is just to let you guys know.
~RAP~

The Animal
May 6th, 2005, 02:39 AM
THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR THE WARM WELCOME.
Well Rahul is telling the right thing. Thanks for telling it Rahul. Well I won't be online for a long time cuz I have my Final Exams. So see ya all later if I don't fail. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.
~SAYEED~

Jeremy
May 6th, 2005, 06:36 AM
Welcome sweetie to PC! ^0^ *Hugs.* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and importantly, have fun! ^0^

Kira
May 7th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun here and post a lot. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I'll try to help you. Anyways, remember not to SPAM or flam. Follow the rules and stay alive.

Spartan

ElekidzAPimp
May 7th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Sup Dude!! Enjoy the PC!!!

Ninja Hokuto
May 8th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Hello everyone,
2- I like WWE.
3- I love to eat stuffs.
4- I am evil.
~THE ANIMAL~
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Hokuto. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

MewSkitty
May 8th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Welcome to PC. If you'd like someone to talk to or even be friends. you can either PM me or talk to me via AIM and my screen name is Rukario Master.

The Animal
May 19th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Well everyone thanks for the warm welcome. But I am shocked by seeing that 113 people viewed and it has 32 posts. Cool. The Animal is happy for once.^^
~The Animal~

Nicole
May 19th, 2005, 05:18 AM
hello nice to meet you i hope you have fun here if you need a friend just tell me!