PDA

View Full Version : Mutation RP

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 03:51 PM
Okay, hi. This is my first roleplay here, but I am an experienced roleplayer in many other sites. ^^U Alright... here's the story.

A secret lab, hidden far away, where scientists tested their new ideas. Screams could be heard from far away... and this is why. The scientists there fused humans with pokemon, trying to create the ultimate human race. Humans were kidnapped, most around the age of 13-16 so the scientists could watch them grow. Some didn't survive, but most did, only to wish they hadn't. Some tried to escape, but failed always. The high-tec security around the place kept them in. After the humans were injected, there was a space out behinde the lab where they could grow and live, not in cages. It wasn't like other labs were they were just kept in cages. They were put into a bit "pen" you could call it where they were all kept to interact with each other, and live a normal a life as they could get.

~*~*~*~*~
Rules:
Please, don't talk in "I walked around and thought to myself 'blah blah blah'" I find somewhat annoying, and it gets confusing, to me that is.
No god-moding, powerplaying, you know, that stuff.
I'll only be letting the first five people join... sorry, but when to many people join it starts going crazy.
You can be injected with more than one pokemon, but only one legendary, and try not to pick a legendary that's already been injected. ^^U

Okay, fill out this form to join:
Name:
Description:
Personality:

Here's mine-
Name: Amanda
Pokemon injected: Suicune
Description: Long, flowing purple hair, like a suicune's mane, the gem on her forhead, although a bit smaller than a real suicune's. Red eyes, blue fur over her whole body.
Personality: Outgoing and friendly, but she can sometimes act without thinking. She has a bit of a temper, and can keep a grudge for a very long time.

I hope I did this right. xD

Edit: I forgot to say, you can join as a scientist too. (Only about 4 though. ^^U)
Name:
Personality:
What they do (feeding, mutating, getting DNA, watching, etc.):

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 2nd, 2005, 04:04 PM
Time for an oddball that doesn't fit in!

Name: Silver Cooper

Pokemon injected: Eevee

Description: Silver is an average Tauros with black horns.

Personality: Like all Tauros, Silver is a ticking time bomb that could go off at any second. The testing didn't help his attitude, but just made him feel even more enraged towards the world.

Other: Since the scientists wanted a super-human race, they thought the Pokemon should be tougher to catch, or it would be too easy to get everything. Silver was the Pokemon test, and he proved that Pokemon mutating works just as well as human mutating.

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 04:05 PM
Okay, now just 3 or so more people can join, but you can join as scientists to. I'll wait for more people to join before we start.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 2nd, 2005, 04:23 PM
By the way, great idea you have here. I can imagine this lasting a LONG time.

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 04:24 PM
^^U Thanks.

xDD Yeah, if people sign up for it. xD

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 2nd, 2005, 04:37 PM
Why don't you PM some invites out to various people and see who shows up?

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 05:26 PM
Name: Elexa
Pokemon injected: Electrike
Description: http://www.pokemorph.com/gallery/gab/lucky.jpg She does wear shoes sometimes but because she's morphed with a Pokemon it's not nesasary.
Personality: She calm and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 05:47 PM
Okay, this place was down, but I'm back now. Want to start RPing? Anyone can join at anytime.

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 05:48 PM
Sure. This should be fun. You can post first since you made it. ANd I'm no good at starting any RPs besides my own anyways.

Magma Member Jacob
May 2nd, 2005, 05:55 PM
I wanna join!!!

Name: Jacob
Pokemon injected: Scyther
Description: Hopefully you all know Scyther.... When he is normal looking, he has brown hair and is around 5'8". He also wears a black shirt with a red vest and black pants. When the Scyther shows in him he has long Scythes (hint hint, Scyther) that are black instead of green. His eyes also narrow and become red.
Personality: Okay, usually Jacob would be a dark, seemingly emotionless person. However he seemed to be injected with a very friendly, happy Scyther, so even though he looks evil, he is actually nice.

OOC: hope this is okay!!!! Tell me if I made any mistakes.

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 05:55 PM
Okay.

Edit: Jacob and Latias Lover, your both fine. Join in at anytime... No more pokemon mutations can join... sorry... it gets to hectic if too many join. You can join as a scientist though....

Amanda sat on a rock in the "pen" area. She looked around. The area was quite big, rocks and trees and the like scattered all over, sunlight streaming through the top of the closed in area. She let the sun warm her soft blue fur, and the gem on her forehead sparkled in the light. She sighed, and looked down.'Look at what they did to me....' She though in dismay, looking at her hands. At least they weren't cooped up in cages, that would be even worse. No, these people had been somewhat decent to them... considering what they had done. Amanda looked around, and sat on the rock, looking back up at the sky.

Latias Lover!
May 2nd, 2005, 05:56 PM
This seems fun!

Name: Aqua Stream
Pokemon Injected: Latias (can fly)
Destription: Long red hair, red wings pointing out of her back, and cute orange eyes
Personality: Fearful in danger, but sweet when not.

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 06:01 PM
Elexa ran through the forest dodging rocks and trees. She lept and landed lightly on a tree branch the sun glinting on her fur. She fiddled with the neklace around her neck and looked sadly at the bracelet on her wrist. They were all she had left of when she was pure human. She placed her hand against the tree and stared out at the sky. "At least I'm free to run. But even if they tried to keep me locked up they would fail." She hoped down from the tree and sped on. Her Electike blood made her very fast and agile. She spotted Amanda and slowed down. "Hi." She said cheerfully.

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 06:04 PM
Amanda turned to see Elexa. "Hi." She said cheerfully. Sometimes being cheerful was hard, but Amanda always tried her best to be, and cheer others up. She jumped off the rock and streached. She smiled, and her red eyes reflected in the light. She looked at the necklace and braclet around the Electrike mutation's neck and wrist. She had an anklet, made from beads that she strung together herself, well, when her hands were still usable for things like that. Although they hadn't mutated much, they were still different, and hard to handle at times.

Latias Lover!
May 2nd, 2005, 06:05 PM
Aqua was afraid. But she flew. Below she saw Elexa and Amanda. Anxiously she landed between them.

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 06:08 PM
Elexa spotted where she was looking and raised her hand. "They were given to me along time ago. My good luck charms. Supposed to protect me from harm and bring good fortune. Guess it didn't work well." She shrugged and twitched her ears. The earings on them glinted brightly but she ignored it. It had taken a while to get used to her new ears tail adn everything. She liked her new appearance some what but she missed her old onemuch more. The only thing she really liked was the new speed and agility but she would gladly give it up for one more chance at the life taken away. Ut she never let others see her unhappy mood. She kept smiling and was always cheerful. "And I am Elexa." Said Elexa offering a hand.

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 06:08 PM
((Could you try to put a bit more into your posts? If you can't its okay, but please try. ^^U))

Amanda smiled at the newcomer, who looked like a latias mutation. She looked a bit anxious, but Amanda smiled anyway. "Hi, I'm Amanda." She said, and her blue fur shone in the sun's light. She pushed a lock of hair out of her face and turned back to Elexa. "Sorry, I didn't say my name, which is Amanda by the way." She said, a bit nervously, but still as friendly as she could manage. She frowned slightly at her next comment. She looked down at her anklet. "They're very nice. I guess they didn't give too much luck though...." She said, a bit softer than before. She shook Elexa's hand.

Latias Lover!
May 2nd, 2005, 06:13 PM
Aqua smiled, but still fear gripped her. She couldn't run away from the fear that is stuck to her ever since she was turned to a Pokemon. Aqua finally answered. "Um... Hi," she said, a little bit shaky. "My name's Aqua. I'm a Latias Mutation. You look like a Suicune Mutation..." Her voice cut off. Quickly she sat on a rock as fear took over. The fear was uncontrollible! This never happened to Aqua's life.

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 06:15 PM
Amanda sat down next to Aqua. "I've been here for a little while, but you seem new. Believe me, its not as bad as it seems." She said, attempting to comfort Aqua. It had been hard for Amanda to ajust to her new form, but she enjoyed the speed and power she had. She also was greatful that the scientists had let them enjoy sunlight and be outside, even if it was in a closed in area. Hey, it was better then being locked in a chage.

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 06:15 PM
Elexa sat down next to Aqua. "Hey no need to be afraid. Look on the brightside. You can fly. That counts for something. I've thought about escaping and tried too but, well that failed." She sighed then shrugged. "Oh well." She laid back and stared at the sky again smilgin to herself. In two more days she would try again. And again she was sure she would fail.

Magma Member Jacob
May 2nd, 2005, 06:17 PM
OOC: okay, i am just going to be pokemon with all you, since im confused... please dont kick me out!

Jacob jumped to another branch in the large trees surrounding him. 'Why am I like this?' he stared down at his scythes sadly. 'I miss being the trainer, not the pokemon.' Then he noticed two other pokemon nearby. 'Maybe they are nice...' He jumped down next to them.

"Uh... hello." he said nervously.

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 06:20 PM
Amanda stood and turned to another mutation. This one seemed like a Scyther, a bit obvious actually, with the scythes and all. "Hi, I'm Amanda." She said, as friendly as she could manage. She glanced around, looking for any scientists. When they came they normally brought a new mutation to add to the "collection". It discusted her. How could they even do such a thing?

((Jacob, we're people that were somewhat mutated halfway into pokemon, just so you know, something like a pokemorph))

Latias Lover!
May 2nd, 2005, 06:21 PM
((OH MY GOSH I AM HAVING A THUNDERSTORM!))

Slowly the fear started to fade. Aqua felt better, for the first time she was trapped as a Latias Mutation. She smiled. "Thanks for cheering me up," she said happily. "I wish I could get out of here. But wouldn't you mind if we're friends from now on?"

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 06:24 PM
Elexa smiled and sat up. "No I wouldn't mind if we were friends. It'll be nice to have some oen to talk to and play with. I've been here for a while and I'm used to how I am by now but...doesn't matter. So Aqua wanna race?"

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 06:25 PM
((O_O I hate thunderstorms... so scary.... ;_; ))

Amanda looked back at Aqua. "Sure I'll be your friend. When you're here, sometimes you need friends, to help." She smiled. 'Maybe if we have enough people... we can break out...' Amanda thought, but brushed the thought from her mind. 'No, they have gaurds and camera's all over... but we could make the best of our situation.' She thought. It wasn't that she didn't have hope that they would get out, it was just that the chances were very low... and if they escaped, more would be made into mutations... and they wouldn't be accepted into human society. Most likely they would be thought as pokemon and captured by ignorant trainers.... Amanda was caught up in Elexa's next question. "I'd like to race." She said, "Sorry to bust in, but I just love racing." She said, grinning. She was a suicune mutation, so she loved running... and was quite fast too.

Latias Lover!
May 2nd, 2005, 06:26 PM
Aqua smiled at Elexa. "Sure, why not race?" She turned to Amanda. "We just might get out someday..." She sighed and went with Elexa to a large open field with rocks and trees.

Magma Member Jacob
May 2nd, 2005, 06:28 PM
(( Ok, thanks for the tip! After this I gotta go, Hw. *dies*))

Jacob looked at the other mutation. A latias.

"Do you two have any idea why this is happening? With the mutations and all, I mean." He looked at the ground between his feet. He missed being a human. 'I hope the scientist don't come anytime soon.' A slight breeze blew over the three, rustling the winds gently, yet sadly.

((Sorry so short! My dad is going to pop a vessel if I don't get off soon! ^.^;;;))

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 06:28 PM
"Great, I've nevre gotten to race anyone so I don't know how fast I really am. Who wants to be the judge?" Asked Elexa jumping off the rock and moving next to Aqua. She stretched her legs and arms tenlooked around at the others hopefully.

Latias Lover!
May 2nd, 2005, 06:31 PM
((Could be my last post for this RP.))

Aqua readied herself. She was ready to fly. "Hmm... Hmm!" She murmured something no one could hear. After all her murmuring, she flew up and hung in mid-air. "Is anyone going to judge the race or not?" she demanded but nicely.

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 06:33 PM
((Aw, okay. I'll see you later than))

Amanda grinned, but first answered Jacob. "I don't know why it's happening." She shook her head. "But I do know it has to stop...." She said. Then went next to Elexa. "I haven't raced anyone either. But I have to warn you, I'm pretty fast." She said, grinning. She got ready in position, and looked up. "I'm ready when you are..." She said, getting ready to run. "I don't know, lets just set a spot to run to." She said, looking off into the distance. "How about that tree, the one with the crooked branch?" She said, the tree was pretty far off, plenty of time and space to run.

Latias Lover!
May 2nd, 2005, 06:35 PM
((I figured that I might have to leave PC at 8:00.))

"Well, okay." Aqua smiled and flew off! Elexa and Amanda were right behind her. Everything was blur. Aqua had to squint to see. She was almost to the other side of the field. When she turned back to the finish line she had to slow down, giving the others an opportunity to run past her.

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 06:35 PM
"Well no judge unless some one will agree. But I'm pretty fast to. When I'm not sleeping or eating I'm usually running. So one last time. Anyone wanna be the judge? If not we'll go ahead and race."

OOC: Ahhhhh! I just found a tick in my hair! I'm gonna kill my cat!

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 06:37 PM
((Ew... a tick... @_@))

Amanda smiled. "Lets just race." She said. "To that tree over there with the bent branch." She got ready. She ran off after Aqua. She didn't know if she passed or not, because she was running so fast that everything was a blur. She could barley see anything, she had never run this fast before! The crooked tree was still a ways off though.

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 06:40 PM
OOC: Yeah I'll edit my last post and post now.

Elexa was running slowly. She kept her eyes on Amanda then sped up a faint yellow glow surounding her. She was level with Amanda her eyes now on the tree. She narrowed her eyes to bring it into clearer focus.

Latias Lover!
May 2nd, 2005, 06:41 PM
((Sorry about that... Some RPs do that.))

Aqua felt a sideache, which is the worst thing she ever experienced. The more she flew, the less faster she went. Finally, Aqua collasped panting on the grass. She was so exhausted Aqua began to see things like ice cream and donuts... All kinds of foods when she was human.

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 06:42 PM
((Yeah, but don't worry about it. It happens to the best of us. ^^U))

Amanda saw a flash of yellow beside her, and figured it was Elexa. She squinted, and started running on all fours. She was going faster and faster, but still tied with Elexa. She got closer to the tree... and hit it. She wasn't sure what place she was in, but she slowed down and looked to see if the others had beaten her.

Latias Lover!
May 2nd, 2005, 06:44 PM
Aqua woke up and realized she was far behind. The sideache's gone, and she flew straight ahead, faster than before. Too much blurs!

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 06:44 PM
"Are you alright?" Asked Elexa who had used an attack similar to agility a moment before and stopped before she hit the tree. "That looks like it hurt." SHe offered her hand and smiled.

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 06:48 PM
Amanda saw Aqua, and walked up to her. "Yes, I'm fine." She said, laughing. The tree had hit her, but not too hard. The tree looked more hurt then Amanda did. She had hit the tree and swept the branch clear off. Amanda brushed herself off. That had been fun. She looked at Aqua, who was still going. She cheered for her, having enough fun to forget about being mutated.

Latias Lover!
May 2nd, 2005, 06:49 PM
Aqua saw what happened to Amanda. She flew over them. "Are you alright, Amanda?" she asked. "Maybe we shouldn't do this race after all. Or maybe we should just keep a good eye." Aqua winked at Amanda.

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 06:51 PM
Amanda laughed. "I'm fine, but the tree has seen better days." She said, pointing at the branch she had broken off when hitting the tree. She grinned, and dusted some bark out of her hair.

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 06:51 PM
Elexa laughed looking at the tree. She hopped from foot to foot full of energy. A few sparks flew from her green fur adn he calmed herself down. "That was a very good race. Maybe once this maddness is over we can enter the olimpics."

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 06:54 PM
Amanda smiled. "We should. I got so dizy for going so fast." She said, flicking yet another peice of bark out of her hair. "We could win, easily." She grinned, and looked up at the sky. Today was one of the better days here, she'd had much worse. Especially some of her first days, when she had to ajust to all her new parts. She dusted off her gem.

Latias Lover!
May 2nd, 2005, 06:55 PM
Aqua laughed too. "I guess all my fear is going away, thanks to you two," she said happily. "And I think I have a plan to get out of here." She pointed at some wires blocking outside. The way to the sky is covered with wires. "We can try to use Pokemon powers to break through the wires while someone stop the guards and security."

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 06:57 PM
"It won't work." Said Elexa matter of factly. "Do you think I've been here and not tried to get out." She sighed and stretched. "There's a way out I just don't kow what it is. There's a motto I follow. If there's a way in there's a way out."

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 06:57 PM
Amanda smiled at Aqua. "Your welcome." He face fell a bit before answering. "I dont know. I don't think we could anyway. Like Elexa said. But even if we could escape, where would we go? I do not want to get caught by a trainer... who knows what could happen?!" She said, looking to where Aqua had pointed. She thought it over... but still... where could they go even if they did escape?

Alana
May 2nd, 2005, 06:59 PM
OOC: I have to go. I'll be back later maybe. For now (grabs rocket launcher) Here kitty kitty kitty. I won't hurt ya to much. Bad tick carrying yet lovable and fuzzy kitty cat.

Suicune Kitty
May 2nd, 2005, 07:02 PM
((xDD I have 3 kittys, but they don't carry ticks... I hope... xDD But I have to go too, please try not to continue without me, so maybe tommarrow around the same time we can continue. Bye everyone!))

Magma Member Jacob
May 2nd, 2005, 07:50 PM
OOC: I am not continuing, but I have one question: How did you make those Choa???? The Eevee one is SOOOOO awsome!! Eevee is my favorite pokemon, right next to Scyther! But anyway, the Choa are awesome! Just thought I'd let you know... ! ^.^ 'Night!

Suicune Kitty
May 3rd, 2005, 12:38 PM
(( ^_^ Thanks, its a gift. I'm good with sprites. You can use it if you really want to. ^^ Just give me credit if you do.

But I'm back now, if anyone else who started roleplaying in this is on. XDD So we can start again.))

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 3rd, 2005, 05:01 PM
"Step away from the herd!" Silver began stomping his hoof impatiently as he waited for the humans to walk away. Some were carrying guns, but the rest were fingering their Pokeballs on their belts.
"Strike one. Go away now, or I'll MAKE you..." The humans' ears perked up at the sound of Silver's voice, which was a side affect to the mutation. They just looked at the grazing bull Pokemon, trying to figure out what was talking.
"Strike two. You don't think I'm serious?" Silver ran from his herd and leaped at the humans, who all threw out their Pokemon as protection.
"Strike three. YOU'RE OUT!" Silver began Stomping and Thrashing everything until the Pokemon ran with their tails between their legs. The humans followed, and Silver was sure that if they had tails, they would look just like their Pokemon.

Latias Lover!
May 3rd, 2005, 05:09 PM
Aqua saw a bull charging at some humans. She was curious. Aqua flew over to look. A silver Tauros was charging at a group of humans.

Suicune Kitty
May 3rd, 2005, 05:50 PM
Amanda looked over, and saw a bull charging at some humans. 'Thats strange....' She though, walking over. She watched curiously, ajusting the gem on her forehead. It was "pretty" but somewhat annoying at times. He bright blue fur blew gently in the slight wind as she watched the bull pokemon.

Latias Lover!
May 3rd, 2005, 05:53 PM
((I couldn't make it any longer!))

The silver bull was protecting a herd. Aqua cautiously flew high above the trees and swooped down behind a man and picked him away. She didn't want to see a fight. At all.

Magma Member Jacob
May 3rd, 2005, 05:55 PM
Jacob noticed that everyone was going over to a strange commotion somewhere near. He followed behind Amanda, not wanting to be left alone again.

"I wander what is going on?" Jacob thought aloud. When they reached the the silver tauros, they noticed that humans were running from the area. Then he looked at the tauros and saw a look of great displeasure.

"What happened here?" he asked the tauros.

Latias Lover!
May 3rd, 2005, 05:59 PM
Aqua flew next to Amanda and Jacobs.

"I think this silver Tauros was protecting its herd," she told them. "Well, at least that's what I heard."

Suicune Kitty
May 3rd, 2005, 06:06 PM
Amanda nodded. "Thats what I heard too. It must be one of the early projects though, its full pokemon." She said. It did seem like it was protecting its herd, from humans it seemed. Amanda bit her lip, she didn't like fighting too much. Her gem sparkled, and Amanda pushed another lock of purple hair out of her face.

Magma Member Jacob
May 3rd, 2005, 06:11 PM
"This is horrible. I hate this so much!" shouted Jacob suddenly. "Pokemon and people shouldn't have to go through this! It just isn't right!" Then he stomped over towards a rock and sat on it. He was so miserable inside this place. He wanted so bad to escape; to free himself and everyone else. But he too resented fighting... and the only way there was a chance of getting out was fighting...

Suicune Kitty
May 3rd, 2005, 06:14 PM
Amanda sat next to him. "Its not the end of the world. I mean, they could be really mean and trap us in cages." She said, smiling slightly. "Fighting is wrong, and we know. But a lot of others don't, and sometimes you need to fight." She said, attempting to comfort Jacob. She knew they all needed to leave and be free. She didn't say it, but she heard the scientists talking, and they were talking about changing them back, but they couldn't find a way. So they could be stuck like this, but she didn't say a word about it, not wanting to depress any of the others.

Latias Lover!
May 3rd, 2005, 06:19 PM
Aqua gazed at a long glass tube. Wires attached to it. A machine twinkled rapidly. Inside was a mutated human. The machine seemed to be trying to change the person back, but it won't work. The white light faded and overheated the machine.

"Ugh, there is not enough power to change back a person," a scientist said. "It may take millions of volts to power this machine up!"

Magma Member Jacob
May 3rd, 2005, 06:23 PM
Jacob glanced at the herd of pokemon.

"I guess you're right. But what if we never get out of here?" Jacob remembered his other pokemon.

"This is depressing. Let's do something." said Jacob, looking hopefully at Amanda.

Suicune Kitty
May 3rd, 2005, 06:24 PM
((I have to go again. I'll edit this tommarrow when I'm back. Please don't continue with out me... ^^U Okay, see you later!))

Latias Lover!
May 3rd, 2005, 06:26 PM
((OK. See ya later (or tommorow)!))

Magma Member Jacob
May 3rd, 2005, 06:30 PM
((bye bye!!! Hope ya' get my PM!))

Alana
May 4th, 2005, 04:38 PM
OOC: What has happened. I have a lot of catching up to do so I won't read all of the posts.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 4th, 2005, 05:58 PM
OOC: I went on a rampage and attracted a crowd of people, including almost everyone here.

"See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya!" Silver laughed and headed back to his herd, who were all staring at him with wide eyes.

"What did you just do?"
Where are they going?"
"Will they be back?"
Who stole my berries?!"

The herd pelted Silver with question after question after question until he couldn't take it any more. "Didn't you see them?! They wanted to CATCH YOU! Catching means no more free roaming! Shock collars! Limited food! Don't you like it here?"
One of the veteran members of the herd walked up to Silver and spoke in such a low voice noone could hear him until everyone was quiet.
"We do not fight humans, no matter what they may do. Yes, they wanted to catch us, but it is not our place to fight them. We fight what they have already caught, those poor souls. Therefore, for acts of cruelty against humans and the breaking of a decree, you are hereby BANISHED FROM THIS HERD FOR LIFE!"

Latias Lover!
May 4th, 2005, 07:20 PM
((I made my Latias Mutation Trainer! PM me if you want to see it... I am so lazy... Hehe..))

Aqua saw the herd of Tauros talking to the silver Tauros. The silver one talked to the herd rapidly. The other Tauros' frowned, and one yelled something, but Aqua couldn't hear it. She was about a hundred yards away.

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare
May 5th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Disappointed, Silver turned around and went in to a frenzied state of mind, destroying everything. In his rage, he never noticed that the herd had moved on. When he was finally done wrecking everything, Silver shrank down to a squirrely-like Pokemon and ran.

Alana
May 5th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Elexa blinked. Alot had happened in what seemed a very shrot amoutn of time. She had simply left to investigate a noise she had heard then came back adn kind of just stood there watching. "That, was rather weird and odd. Oh well." She shrugged and hurried towards her friends.

Latias Lover!
May 5th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Aqua stared at the silver Tauros galloping away from the group. But after a long time she flew off to her friends to tell them the news.

When she arrived, she told them everything.
"I saw this silver Tauros fighting some humans with guns," Aqua said excitely. "But after that, the herd saif something to it and the silver Tauros just galloped away. Something must had happened."