PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors: The Tsou Alliance

Pages : [1] 2

Chikara
May 2nd, 2005, 03:59 PM
During the war(any game version), the Lu Bu alliance has had a strong outlook on victory. When the Wu alliance was defeated, they were SURE there was no worthy opponent. Up until the new alliance showed up. They were called the Tsou alliance. As of now, the Tsou alliance is the only contender against Lu Bu, and his companions.

MAIN PLOT: You are a part of the Tsou alliance. You are in close rivalry with Lu Bu, and you have to fight off the Yellow Turban as well.

name:
looks:
personality:
weapon:
position:(your job or resoponsibility on the team)

Name: Kesenai Tsumi
looks: a red head band, red felt top, black pants, many gold bracelets, and a necklace
personality: likes to keep things up-beat, and interesting.
weapon: Dragon Fang(sword)
position: leader

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 13th, 2005, 11:37 AM
OOC: This looks interesting and I love Dynasty Warriors, so I'm definitely in. But, my character won't look normal for the time period, if that is okay with you.

Name: Xion Zukami
Looks: Wears clothes not common ofhis time. A pair of camouflage colored shorts, shadow black gloves and shirt, and a pair of shadow black shoes. Has deep tan skin, due to heritage, and also has crimson eyes. Always wears a pair of sunglasses and has platinum hair, which is spiked and has a sapphire/golden headband around head. Also has an odd pendant around his neck.
Personality: Cold, indifferent, enjoys excitement, intelligent
Weapon: Two swords:
http://www.homebasedgeneralstore.com/UC1239.JPG
http://www.mysticalwars.de/elben/titel/swordoftheblooddemon.jpg
Position: Strategist

~~Kratos-Chan~~
May 13th, 2005, 09:43 PM
OOC: :D I love Dynasty Warriors, so I'm in!

Name- Yuko Chi-chan
Age- 19
Gender- Female
Looks- Has bright skin. Hair is in a long braid, and wears tight green tops and pants, with a white bow tied around her waist in battle, otherwise she wears a white and green dress with green flowers on it. She always has her green boots with her, and her bright yellow braclets. She has fiery red eyes and long auburn colored hair. She wears a gold dragon headpiece atop of her head. She wears a green dragon pendant and long hoop earrings.
Personality- fiery and cheery sometimes, likes to be in the heat of battle.
Weapon- A crimson spear with a golden dragon's head where the blade comes out. The blade looks kind of like a trident.

Chikara
May 14th, 2005, 01:06 PM
kk, we can start it as soon as another person joins!

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 14th, 2005, 02:48 PM
As for our forces, who is in what position? I am supposing that Kasanai Tsumi's character is the ruler, since she is the creator of the RP. I just wanted to ask for a position for my character. May mine be the strategist of the force?

Chikara
May 14th, 2005, 02:50 PM
yeah, Ive only had the game for...a week, so I dont know much exept that i cant beat Lubu... So yeah, hold on, lemme edit the stuff you need to sign up.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 14th, 2005, 02:54 PM
I can help you with anything you need to know. I've played most of the games, except for the first, and know a decent amount about them.

Chikara
May 14th, 2005, 03:05 PM
ok, i guess we can start now. xion? wanna start?

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 14th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Alright then, I suppose I can think of a way to start./ ;)
Now, keep one thing in mind. I'm going to suppose that you know that Lu BU is in Dong Zhuo's forces, correct? Keep that in mind.

It was a seemingly nice afternoon. The sun was shining brightly in the sky, the land was at peace, and there was mostly silence, with the only sounds being those of nature. But, this peace was not meant to last. As I had just gotten news from the spies that our enemy was moving on us yet again. These attacks had been going on for the past few weeks, and were starting to take their toll. The soldiers themselves had held the forces off for a while, but it seemed that we would need to join in as well for this battle, as the force the enemy possessed was even larger.

I was running down the halls, trying to find where our leader was. She needed to be informed immediately that we were in danger. As I entered the garden, I found her.

I informed her with my usually calm voice, "Lady Tsumi, the enemy forces of Dong Zhuo are quickly advancing on us. Due to the advanced amount of the enemy, I believe it to be necessary for us to join the battle as well."

Chikara
May 14th, 2005, 03:23 PM
occ: yeah, i knew that. i just couldnt remember the guys name!

ic: "I think that would be wise." I said. "Do you have a good estimate of how many there are, so we know how units to take with us? I dont want to ready any more peolpe that we need."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 14th, 2005, 03:36 PM
IC: I replied, "I indeed do have an estimate of how many their force contains, and that is where we face a grave problem. Our enemy has, according to the scouts and our own observations, at least 100,000 in numbers with them at this moment. Now, I'm not sure of the exact amount of troops we possess, and that is what I need to know. Then, on our way to combat them, I can accordingly make a strategy."

Hopefully, our leader would know the amount we possessed, since during my studies, that information became lost. If we had a numerical disadvantage, we could still win. The only thought that came to my head was the possibility that Dong Zhuo sent Lu Bu to aid the forces. Should he have done this, the battle will become that much harder.

Chikara
May 14th, 2005, 03:43 PM
"I think we have 10,000. But some are in training." I explained. "So that will make it about 9,000." I walked to the garden gate. I caould see Dong Zhuo's forces. "They are in a line. They are planning to corner us."

The enimies were in a line, and slightly curving. "Well, if they want a fingt, they will get it." I said. "We cant let them surround us. Ready every man in training, and out of it." I said, turinig around.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 14th, 2005, 03:48 PM
IC: I heard her and replied, "Very well Lady Tsumi, consider it done."

With that, I turned around and headed to where most of the troops would be right now. As it seemed to be a stereotype, most strategists chose not to fight and therefore were thought unable to. But, this was my chance to prove them wrong. In this battle, we would all prove our worth, and show we were a force to be recognized.

Within 20 minutes, all the troops were ready. We had marched out and were just outside the castle, awaiting our leader. I had made up a plan in my head, and hoped it would work against these forces.

Chikara
May 14th, 2005, 03:53 PM
I ran outside, and began to look for Xion. When I finnaly found him, I pulled out my sword. "Come up with a plan?" I asked, staring at the enemy. I quickly spotted Dong Zhou, but didnt see Lubu. Maybe hes not goint to be in this battle? I thought hopefully.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 14th, 2005, 04:00 PM
IC: I saw our leader come out and heard her question. I said, "Yes, I do indeed have a plan. To combat these forces, we cannot stay as one unit. Should we do that, we will all be surrounded and destroyed. We must split up the forces and surround them ourselves. So, I have divided the forces into five units, and gone over the plan with them. Also, a crossbow unit has been set up in the woods around us, to put some damage into their forces. For now, this is what we must do. If we are forced to retreat, I have a plan for that as well. Also, we must keep watch for Lu Bu at all times. Likely, Dong Zhuo will only call him in if the situation becomes dangerous for himself. Just one thing is left. What should the two of us do my lady?"

For now, it seemed as if their grand warrior had skipped this battle, and hopefully it would stay that way. But, now was time to deal with the battle at hand, not worry about what might come.

OOC: By the way, could you look at the Fan Fic that I put up in the Pokemon Writing section?

Chikara
May 14th, 2005, 04:14 PM
occ: yeah, it was good! i just couldnt post cause when i was done, i had to get off for a minute.

ic: I looked at the enemy again. "We will fight as well. We didnt send these men into battle, and then run ourselves." I said. I turned to our units. "This is it!" I yelled. "It may very well be our last battle with Dong Zhou! But we will still have the obsticle of LKube. Let nothing go to your head. Show no mercy!" all the units pulled out their weapons, and I knew better than to look to the woods, and reveal the units there.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 14th, 2005, 04:21 PM
IC: After our leader spoke, the units took formation and charged the forces of Dong Zhuo. The plan had taken effect, now I just hoped it would work. So, now it was my time to fight as well.

I looked at my horse, which I had gotten from my father, many years ago. It was a shadow black color, with a golden mane and tail. Then, I said, "Well, looks like this is our time. For now my Odin, it is time for us to drive through these forces."

With that said, We charged the advancing forces. Once in range, I jumped in the air from my horse, and literally dove into the crowd with my weapon. Then, I just started to slash and attack anyone who came near me. After a moment, the forces around me took a step back and I decided this was my time to speak.

I said, "One thing still puzzles me about you all. Why you all rush to your deaths, I do not know. But, if it is death that you seek, I would be happy to help you find it."

OOC: Thanks, I was hoping it would be good.

Chikara
May 14th, 2005, 04:27 PM
I continuously slashed at everyone around me, and just barely dodged a stupid guard, who soon got his stomach sliced. "...Pathetic...Foolish...just plain pitiful... Do these people have any skill in battle!?" I cried.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 14th, 2005, 04:31 PM
IC: Once that large group was decimated, I looked around for anyone else. It seemed as if their forces were being pushed back, until I saw reinforcements coming from the mountains. While this would make the battle much more difficult, we should be able to deal with this. But, if Lu Bu was with them, we might have a grave situation in our hands.

The only thing that worried me was that I had no idea where our leader was. In case she was in the path of the reinforcements, I mounted my horse and set off in that direction. Hopefully, I would be able to reach her, wherever she was.

Chikara
May 14th, 2005, 05:42 PM
I continued to kill the forces against us, and looked over at the hills. There was reinforcements coming. The only bad thing was that Lubu led them. "Oh no..." I whispered. He was going to try and attack a 13 year old on our side. "No!" I cried. I ran in front of the boy, and blocked Lubu's Sky Piercer.

"What!? A girl?" He breathed. "Get out of the way!" He tried to knock me over by putting more pressure, but I didnt fall. I managed to knock him away. "You'll regret that!" He swung at me, but I dodged, and punched him on the back. I'm not sure how he managed to stagger away, but he did.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 14th, 2005, 07:37 PM
IC: As I reached our leader, I saw Lu Bu staggering right by her. So, now since she had hit him, it seemed like my chance to advance on him. There were troops around, so I jumped off my horse and landed on the ground, while my horse just started to randomly kick troops around itself. As I landed, I saw Lu Bu with weapon in hand, turn to me.

I stood my ground, pulled out my Shadow Divider and said, "So, you've made the choice to advance on our forces it seems. There is one thing that I know, that all warriors believe in, which is faith in their forces and leaders. So, if faith is what prevents you from fearing death, then I shall sever that faith from your body."

Then, in what seemed like a fit of rage, he charged straight at me. But, whatever he could do, I would be able to match him move for move. Plus, that is something I must do, to ensure the safety of our forces.

Chikara
May 15th, 2005, 10:08 AM
"At this rate we'll never finish this battle!" I muttered, looking around for any sign of Dong Zhuo, or even Lubu. Xion was battling Lubu, but I never saw Dong Zhuo. "This battle wont end unless we gring out the big guns." I whispered. "You!" I yelled and a kid. "Go get the rest of the units!" He nodded, and ran through the gates.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 15th, 2005, 10:17 AM
IC: Attack for attack, we kept blocking each others attempts at taking the other down. It seemed that he was surprised that I could keep up with him, but this would soon change in his eyes.

After a long amount of time, we were both starting to weaken. I had stabbed him in the shoulder and slashed him in the back. He had slashed me in the chest and broken my left arm. But, I had a sure-fire way to finish this man off once and for all, hopefully.

I put away the weapon I was using and said, "Well Lu Bu, it seems as if what people say about you is true. But, that will all change with this next moment. Your dreams and ambitions shall fade here, along with you."

Then, I pulled out the other weapon (http://www.mysticalwars.de/elben/titel/swordoftheblooddemon.jpg), and prepared to destroy this man once and for all.

~~Kratos-Chan~~
May 15th, 2005, 12:03 PM
OOC: Sorry for my absence, but i'm back!

IC:I ran out of the castle with a sqadron of about 100 troops. I noticed my lord, who was alone. I ran over to her and said " My lady, are you alright?" Just as she was about to reply, I looked over at the battlefield and saw the center, undefended. Not knowing what the strategy for the battle was, I started running for the center and said "Look, the center is undefended. I will protect it, my lady." I rushed off and faintly heard "WAIT! Yuko!" I merely ignored it and ran off to the center with my unit of 100 troops. I pulled out my Shining Lance and told the troops "WE must protect this flank! For our lady!" The troops raised their spears in approval and the fighting began. The enemy engulfed us and soon half of my sqadron was gone. "hmph, I'll just have to continue with this much! COME AT ME!!" My spear took out a wave of troops rushing at me, and I smirked, satisfied with the bloodshed.

~~Kratos-Chan~~
May 15th, 2005, 12:09 PM
OOC: Sorry for my absence, but i'm back!

IC:I ran out of the castle with a sqadron of about 100 troops. I noticed my lord, who was alone. I ran over to her and said " My lady, are you alright?" Just as she was about to reply, I looked over at the battlefield and saw the center, undefended. Not knowing what the strategy for the battle was, I started running for the center and said "Look, the center is undefended. I will protect it, my lady." I rushed off and faintly heard "WAIT! Yuko!" I merely ignored it and ran off to the center with my unit of 100 troops. I pulled out my Shining Lance and told the troops "WE must protect this flank! For our lady!" The troops raised their spears in approval and the fighting began. The enemy engulfed us and soon half of my sqadron was gone. "hmph, I'll just have to continue with this much! COME AT ME!!" My spear took out a wave of troops rushing at me, and I smirked, satisfied with the bloodshed.

Chikara
May 15th, 2005, 12:29 PM
occ: thats ok!

ic: I kept on fighting the enemy forces, while glancing around for the reinforcements. They still hadnt arrived, and I was begining to wonder if the boy ever made it to them.

Kratos
May 15th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Do any of you people have Dynasty Warriors 5? I do and my favorite character is Xaihou Dun.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 15th, 2005, 12:52 PM
OOC: Yes, I have it. My favorite character is Sima Yi.

IC: So, as we both stood, ready to finish this fight between us, we both had our units fight in a different place, so to finish this privately. Then, my sword which was dripping blood, started to glow a shadow black.

I informed him, "Well, as you know, I am the strategist of this force. Wether you know or not, it is common between us to have the skill of magic. So, now you will learn that it takes more than strength to win a battle. Lu Bu, your hope ends here, and your meaningless existance with it!"

After that was said, I made a final dash at Lu Bu. As expected, he just wildly swung his weapon forward at me. Once in range, I ducked under and had my chance. Still having much speed, I jumped, slashing him (/) as I went up. Then, I spun and slashed him the opposite way, landing straight behind him. When I turned around, I saw him unmoving on the ground. Before I could make a final blow, his unit came and saved him.

"This is pitiful. All of you leave now, for your mighty warrior has fallen. From this day forward, let you know the strength of our alliance!"

Kratos
May 15th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Even thuogh Xiahou Dun is favorite I still think Sima Yi is a really good character to fight as, Sima Yi used to be my favorite but then once I played as Xiahou Dun I decided he is my favorite.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 15th, 2005, 01:03 PM
OOC: Are you going to join this RP? If not, I'll just create a thread so we can continue this discussion. I mean, you'd have to ask Kasanai, but I don't think she'd mind. But, it is up to you.

Kratos
May 15th, 2005, 01:07 PM
I think you should just create a new thread so we can continue our disscusion.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 15th, 2005, 01:16 PM
OOC: Okay, I created the new thread. So, we can go over there now and talk about this. Whoever wishes to continue this RP next, feel free to. With that said, I'll wait.

Chikara
May 15th, 2005, 01:37 PM
occ: SPAMMERS!!!

ic: "Where is the reinforcements!?!" I cried. "Im done with waiting. Ill get them." I began to run to the gate, when I spotted Dong Zhuo. I looked at him, then at the gate. "Feh... Dong Zhuo can wait." I said, running inside.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 15th, 2005, 01:46 PM
IC: As I saw our leader entering the gates, I figured she was going for reinforcements. While she was still in range, I yelled, "Lady Tsumi, we need those reinforcements now! If we move fast enough, we can defeat them! Their morale is down. They no longer have their prized warrior able to fight!"

I was hoping that would help our forces, knowing they didn't have to fear him anymore. I was also interested to see what she would think of this.

Chikara
May 16th, 2005, 03:51 PM
I nodded. "Is he in bad enough condidtion so he wont be in battle for a while?" I asked.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 16th, 2005, 03:55 PM
IC: I replied, "As far as I can tell, yes. If his unit had not saved him, he would be dead at this moment. Do you need help my lady?"

At this point, it was hard to still fight, let alone stand straight. That time where he literally batted me across the field with the sharp blade of his halberd was starting to catch up with me. Hopefully, this battle would not continue much longer.

Chikara
May 16th, 2005, 04:03 PM
"No, Im just getting the other units." I said, looking at the battlefield. I quickly spotted the messenger I had sent, lying on the ground. "This battle wil most likely be over before I get back." I ran inside, and glanced back. there was now, only a small group of enimies, surrounded by our units.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 16th, 2005, 04:07 PM
IC: I replied, "That's good, I don't know how much longer I'd be able to fight anyway." Right after I said this, I heard cheers of victory. Then, knowing we had finally achieved victory, none of us needed to fight this battle anymore. Feeling odd from the time I fought Lu Bu, I realized that something didn't seem right. Before I could do anything else, I just fell onto the ground.

~~Kratos-Chan~~
May 16th, 2005, 04:18 PM
IC: I stumbled from the bloody battlefield with my weapon stained with red. I turned around to my unit, who was composed of about 20 soldiers now. They all looked weary from the huge battle. "Great job, men. See? We have vanquished our enemies! There are none who can go against us!" The soldiers all raised their spears and cried out. I smiled- I guess it would be my turn to do the battle cries. "Alright, men. Return to your stations." I turned around and skipped back to find my lady. I guess rallying the troops helped keep my spirit up. I was unaware of the huge gash on my left shoulder, except for the fact that I would have to replace the fabric where the cloting used to be there.

I started surveying the ground and I noticed Xion, collapsed on the ground. I walked over to him and struggled to lift him up, but eventually, I was successful. I draped his body over my shoulder and ran inside to find my lady. Where could she be...?

Chikara
May 16th, 2005, 04:56 PM
I heard the cheers for victory, and ran back forthe battle field. But on my way back, I noticed a girl, carring Xion. She was looking for something, so I decided to follow her. I looked more closely at them, and saw that they were bleeding. "All the more reason to follow them..." I muttered.

Chikara
May 16th, 2005, 05:03 PM
I heard the cheers for victory, and ran back forthe battle field. But on my way back, I noticed a girl, carring Xion. She was looking for something, so I decided to follow her. I looked more closely at them, and saw that they were bleeding. "All the more reason to follow them..." I muttered.

~~Kratos-Chan~~
May 17th, 2005, 08:24 PM
I noticed someone following me so I turned around and asked "Hey, do you know where the lady of this castle is?" She looked confused for a second "Why, that's me." My eyes filled with delight "Oh really? I found one of your men here! He looks pretty badly wounded." She looked at Xion, who was bleeding in many places "We'll have him taken care of. The question is, why are you here?" I looked at her and said defiantly " I wish to join your forces! Lu Bu killed my family and I want revenge!" I paused "So can I please join your forces? I swear I will be devoted to your cause!"

Chikara
May 18th, 2005, 12:12 PM
I thought for a moment. "Well...We could use the extra help... Sure. You can join!" I said. Then, I looked at Xion. "Do you know what happened to him?" I asked.

~~Kratos-Chan~~
May 19th, 2005, 04:43 PM
I looked at Xion too. "No, but I think he was battling Lu Bu, and apparently, Lu Bu lost. I noticed him being taken away by some men. If they had not come, surely this guy would have died." I looked at the lady. "by the way, what are your names?"

Chikara
May 21st, 2005, 05:53 AM
"Well, This is Xion. You seem to know that, and Im Kasanai Tsumi." I explained.

~~Kratos-Chan~~
May 22nd, 2005, 12:54 AM
I slowly nodded "Ah I see. Well, should Xion be taken to a place where he can rest properly? These woulds seriously need to be dressed.." I noticed the blood on him started to bleed into my clothing too..great, now I have to wash my clothes AGAIN. I guess that's the life of a warrior.."So can we rest now before the next battle?" I said eagerly "Most certainly" Kasanai Tsumi said. "Great!" I leapt up, despite the extra load of weight slumped over my shoulder, and skipped off through the hallways, dragging my bloody spear along with an unconscious body over my shoulder. But I was happy, after all, I was in an alliance devoted to destroying Lu Bu!

I slowed down after a while, and then remembered Xion, still knocked out. I started searching for some medical facilities to drop him off, and after about 20 minutes, he was safely dispached so his woulds could be dressed. I put my hands behind my head, holding my spear, and wandered through the hallways, stomach growling, and bored as usual...

Chikara
May 22nd, 2005, 07:38 AM
occ: ok, kratos, i suggest RP school. you cant say what i say. you can only do what YOU do. but your new, so its ok! :D

ic: I stood outside the medical room, waiting for the medic to emerge. "Now that I think about it...Diao Chan wasnt in that battle. She usualy follows her father everywhere, but she wasnt there..." I muttered to myself. The medic finnaly came out, and told me that he would be in rest for 3 days.

"Dong Kana(mr. medic), We need a tactiton. Is there antything you can do?" I asked.

"Im sorry, he will be out of commition. three days." Dong Kana said. He walked back in, and I muttered to myself as I walked away to the mess hall.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 22nd, 2005, 03:11 PM
IC: Once the person left the room, I slowly sat up and thought on what to do next. Well, I could either stay here, or leave and find something to do. For now, to prevent any trouble, I'll stay here, but they still need me to help. So, I'll do my work from here.

Then, I pulled out a small book that I always carried with me, which contained all the things I had done for these forces, plus what went on during my past. I flipped through to the next blank page and started to write down some more strategies. My guess was that our forces would move on the retreating forces of Dong Zhuo, who will by that time have reached Hu Lao Gate. So, to create plans, I would work off of this.

Chikara
May 22nd, 2005, 04:43 PM
"Why want she there?" I mumbled to myself, spinning my spoon in my slpo for dinner. "Was she sick? Did she fall in battle?" I was trying to figure out why Diao Chan wasnt in that last battle. I finnaly threw down my spoon, and walked out. "Xion's smart... Maybe he knows." I muttered.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 22nd, 2005, 07:25 PM
IC: While I sat there in pain, making plans for our soon-to-come battle, one thought was foremost in my mind. That thought was of the mysterious absence of Diao Chan from this recent battle. Usually she would be at a base with Dong Zhuo, or covered by the guarding Lu Bu. But, neither of those held true, since I had seen both of them, and she was not with either of them at all.

Out of nowhere, I figured out what must be happening. If what I thought was true, I had to inform our leader immediately. But, how was I supposed to do that? The only way was to go to her myself, and hope no one saw me on the way. So, I painfully and slowly stood up, using the wall to balance myself.

Considering the time of day, and the circumstances of what just happened, I knew just where to find our leader. It took time, but by using the wall, and going slowly, I was able to make my way down to where our leader would usually eat. But, once I got there, she suddenly came out of the room

. In a shallow breath, I said, "Lady Tsumi, we are in grave danger. You must send out defense forces immediately. I know this may sound like an odd request, but please listen to me. This last battle was meaningless, more of a distraction than anything else. You were likely wondering about the disappearance of Diao Chan, correct? Well, she is the point of what I'm saying. I believe her to be approaching us as we speak. Please, you must send out some of our forces to prevent her from reaching us."

Let's Fighting Love
May 23rd, 2005, 01:21 PM
May I still join?
Name: Derta Draga
Looks: Kind of like the main character in the rave master except with red hair
Personality: Strict,Aggresive,& Gracious especially to girls.
Weapon: Destiny Pike
Position:Soldier in the defensive lines

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 24th, 2005, 03:04 AM
OOC: I don't mind, but you'll have to get permission from Kasanai first. Then, you can start. Until then, I made the last post to the actual RP, so Kasanai can continue next. I've got nothing else to say.

Chikara
May 24th, 2005, 06:11 AM
occ: yes, you can join

ic: I stared at him for a moment, then nodded. "Ill assemble as many people as possible...Do you have an idea what they are planning? Diao Chan isnt all that strong, so she can't fend for herself." I said.

Let's Fighting Love
May 24th, 2005, 10:51 AM
occ:Thanks.

"Lady Tsumi we have spotted a large force of enemy troops coming this way! You should get to a safe place." I said

~~Kratos-Chan~~
May 24th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Still wandering aimlessly through the halls, I heard a little bit of speech and after I found the source, I started running towrds the noise. I skidded to a stop when I ran into a room with Lady Tsumi, Xion, and Derta. They looked at me strangely. I smiled weakly and said, "I had heard noises, so I rushed to see who it was..." I leaned against a wall "By the way, what were you guys talking about? Is there danger?" I said.

Chikara
May 25th, 2005, 06:10 AM
"Daio Chan wasnt in the last battle. We think she is in the army coming towards us." I said to Yuko. Then I looked at Derta. "I dont run from battles, Derta. I fight them." I said.

Let's Fighting Love
May 25th, 2005, 01:18 PM
I said looking at Lady Tsumi "I'm sorry for my incollence." Then I said to Yuko ( mainly thinking to my self at the same time how beautiful she was)"I will hope you stay alive." Then turning to Xion and saying "I hope you also survive. I saw your battle with Lu Bu." Then I was in the halls when from outside I heard "Ambush!Ambush!" So I ran outside only to see the camp was on fire.

Chikara
June 4th, 2005, 10:20 AM
"Xion, could this be Diao Chan's doing?" I asked, pulling out my sword. "You said that she was coming, but how could she set fire to the camp so quickly?"

Let's Fighting Love
June 4th, 2005, 10:33 AM
As I was fighting I noticed a warrior... it was Dian Wei and Lu Bu was fighting him. Did this mean the Wei are trying to kill Lu Bu to? I started fighting my to Dian Wei. Keeping what I saw a secret to myself.

Chikara
June 4th, 2005, 03:16 PM
occ:...uh...Im sorry, but the thing is...the Wei, Shu, and the other one are kinda dead. The only dynastys still living is Tsou(us), and Dong Zhuo. Dian Wei is kinda dead, but hey, its a plot twist!

Let's Fighting Love
June 4th, 2005, 04:27 PM
OOC:Sorry, but is he still in the story?

~~Kratos-Chan~~
June 4th, 2005, 07:53 PM
OOC: I suppose he could be! In the book, he dies about halfway thru, but this is different, he could have still lived after Wei fell. ^^ Of course, I'm just guessing he could still be here.

IC: Yuko ran outside and dispatched her unit to help stoop the raging fire from growing, while she set off to find herself a general to battle. She took a detour around the battlefield and noticed Diao Chan at the head of the battle. Yuko gripped her spear and dashed towards Diao Chan to slice at her. Diao Chan gasped and quickly evaded the spear thrust. "Huh?" Yuko said dumbfoundly. "My quick thrusts always hit! Hm, then I guess she is a little challenge then!" Yuko thought to herself. Yuko took a step backwards. "So you're Diao Chan. How amusing. I imaginied something more threatening! Hm, well, I suppose your head will make a cute little trophy!" Yuko said defiantly as she ran up to Diao Chan and swung her spear around, aiming for Diao Chan's head, but she zipped out to the side and Yuko missed her by a few spans. "Wha?.."

Let's Fighting Love
June 5th, 2005, 07:06 AM
Then suddenly I was knocked out.When I woke up I was in Dong Zhou's main camp.They kept me prisoner.Then a genral walked in and said "You must be Derta.I have an offer you can't refuse."

Chikara
June 5th, 2005, 07:15 AM
I didnt wait for Xion's answer, and ran into battle. I spotted Yuko battling Diao Chan. "So it was her." I muttered to myself. I looked around for Derta. "Hmm...If I know how Derta acts, he would be fighting Diao Chan, instead of Yuko." I thought. "Where is he?"

I ran towards a bunch of enemies, and began to randomly swing my sword at my surrounding enemies. "Hump. Daio Chan should train her army better. These people will be beaten in less than 46 minutes."

Let's Fighting Love
June 5th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Meanwhile...
Ic:"So you will give me a mansion, as much money as I want, and protection?If I decide to fight the Tsou Alliance?"I asked the Genral. He responded"Yes,if you help us win."Seeing my chance to escape back to my allies I answered "Yes".

Let's Fighting Love
June 5th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Meanwhile...
Ic:"So you will give me a mansion, as much money as I want, and protection?If I decide to fight the Tsou Alliance?"I asked the Genral. He responded"Yes,if you help us win."Seeing my chance to escape back to my allies I answered "Yes".

Chikara
June 5th, 2005, 07:37 AM
occ: nice twist :D

ic: "Theres no reason to battle weaklings like this." I said. I ran around the battle field, ignoring the enemies coming at me. "She cant be the only one here. There has to be others. Maybe Lu bu, and the others are waiting for an ambush." I ran to the out skirts of the field, and saw a camp. I smiled. "I knew it."

Let's Fighting Love
June 5th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Charging at the Tsou Alliance. I knew I would have to kill a couple of my own troops. But the genral saw Lady Tsumi and told me to kill her. So I ran towards her. Our weapons met. She hadn't expected it. So I whispered "I have to act like I killed you for their loyalty.So I can destroy them from the inside.Oh, and take care of the others without me who knows what might happen to them." I then took a fake slash at her body with my pike, and she fell down acting dead.

Chikara
June 5th, 2005, 02:38 PM
occ: plot twisys are cool! :D

ic: I squinted up at him. Smiled a little bit, then let my head fall to the ground. What the heck? This is actualy a smart plan I thought. I squinted to my side, and spotted a bunch of guys coming towards us.

Let's Fighting Love
June 5th, 2005, 02:48 PM
I looked the people coming towards us were of the Tsou Alliance...I was mainly scared of who was leading them,Xion.He had come to kill me.He tried slashing at me but I dodged the hit I tried to explain what was happening.Xion just wouldn't listen.So I had to retreat.So I requested to retreat to the Genral.The Genral yelled "Retreat!"So we went to the camp.

~~Kratos-Chan~~
June 5th, 2005, 03:50 PM
OOC- oh, just so you guys know, spans are kind of like feet (just under 10 inches long), I think I mentioned that in one of my posts. >_<

IC: I noticed the enemy was retreating. Diao Chan started running away and I pointed my spear at her and said, "Next time we meet, I swear, you're dead!". She merely shrugged me off and left with the army. "hmph, well I thought it was kind of threatening..." I muttered to myself as I began to slump around camp. I noticed Lady Tsumi on the ground. "Lady Tsumi!" I said as I rushed over to see if she was alive..

Let's Fighting Love
June 5th, 2005, 06:01 PM
I turned around to see Yuko over Lady Tsumi's body and said to Yuko"I love playing mind tricks I hope you do to.HaHaHaHa!"She stared at me with a look of hate.I gave her a wink then I ran to the main camp.

Chikara
June 6th, 2005, 06:48 AM
When the army was gone, I sat up. "Hes got a plan. He will enter Dong Zhuo's forces, then attempt to anialate them." I explained. "He is still on our side, but what worries me is what will happen if Dong Zhuo, or worse, Lu Bu see through his plan." I said.

Let's Fighting Love
June 6th, 2005, 01:20 PM
ooc:Ur not gonna this plot twist :dead:

At the base I told Dong Zhuo."The trap is set."

Chikara
June 20th, 2005, 06:28 AM
occ:...I dont think you finished that sentence...oh well...

ic: "We should probibly get back to camp." I said to Yuko. "Its getting dark."

~~Kratos-Chan~~
June 21st, 2005, 04:53 PM
"Alright!" Yuko replied as she leaped up and grabbed her spear, bounding towards the camp. She chose a good spot to sit on and sat cross-legged on the ground, fiddling with her spear. "Hmph, this spear didn't even get to see any bloodshed! But it will soon!" Yuko said as she polished the shaft. She looked up at the magnificent moon and heard a rustle through the bushes. "Hm?.." Yuko got up and scanned everything in sight. Another rustle. "Who's there?" Yuko shouted, running to a nearby bush that she thought had moved. As she arrived at the bush, she reached in and pulled out...an enemy spy! "HA!" Yuko said as she took the spy out with a swift blow. "Yeah! Another enemy defeated!" She looked at the dead spy and noticed some papers lying on the ground. "Wow, these look like they're from Dong Zhou!" Yuko said in wonder. Not the most intelligent in reading skills, she raced over to Lady Tsumi to see what she thought of it...

Sima Yi's Apprentice
June 24th, 2005, 01:31 PM
OOC: Hmm, I'm back! And I think I have an idea to make this interesting.

IC: Once everyone spread out to fight, I learned about the events that occured. Once I heard of that one boy's plan, I said to myself, "Well, he hasn't gotten much training. Let's see how he deals with a blow to that plan. Will he be able to save it? Or will he disappear amongst the storm?"

Then, I made my way to my room, and thought to myself. I should still be able to fight. Plus, Lu Bu doesn't know what will be coming. Nothing like giving him a confidence boost before his death. Well, it looks like it's time for me to break out my special horse. I wonder how they'll deal with a little lightning ride?

After that thought, I got changed, and found a case under my bed. So, I pulled it out, found the pole inside, reduced the size, and attached it to my side. Then, I snuck outside and munted my special horse. I said, "Well, you haven't gotten a ride for a while, so why not now? Time for a visit."

While we were riding, I saw Lady Tsumi and a few others. I yelled while riding, "Lady Tsumi, I'm off. Going to see how a certain general deals with a tight situation."

OOC: Here are the two pictures to help.

Horse: http://www.anime-revenge.net/images4/IXION_Final_Fantasy_X.JPG

Xion: http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/40720/Eagle.jpg

Chikara
June 24th, 2005, 06:14 PM
I nodded. "Just be careful! I dont want to loose our tactition! And you what happened before you were helping us!" I smiled, and walked away.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
June 24th, 2005, 07:33 PM
IC: As I was riding away, I said my answer, even though I knew she wouldn't hear me. I responded, "There's no way you'll lose me, you don't need to worry about that. Plus, I'm going for it all, so Lu Bu won't see what's coming at him. I'll be back soon enough."

Then, I came over the top of a hill and saw the defensive forces set up for battle. It seemed that I had been expected. Well, this would just make things more interesting. Yet, as I dashed down the hill, they seemed frightened. Now, wether it was the fact I matched Lu Bu, or the fact that lightning bolts naturally shot out from my horse while it galloped, I didn't know. But, either way, it was fine with me.

I yelled, "You have all made a very bad choice. For the glory of our empire and for our leader, Lady Tsumi, may I introduce you all to the gates of Hell!"

Jaybob
June 25th, 2005, 06:32 AM
name: Sun Xeng
looks: cant be bothered to explain here's a sprite http://img237.echo.cx/img237/1419/sunxeng0yn.png
personality: kind, funny responsible and friendly
weapon: rapier and shield
position: 2nd in command??? :D

Chikara
June 25th, 2005, 10:40 AM
occ: sure you can! one problem. are you part of the Sun family? cause if you are, the whole Sun family is dead. just lettin you know. And you can be second in command! go ahead and put yourself in there! I have RP'rs block!

Jaybob
June 25th, 2005, 10:45 AM
oc: cant i be a hidden sun member and wot is an rp block

Chikara
June 25th, 2005, 10:49 AM
occ: yeah, thats fine! and RP block is where you cant think of anything to post on an RP

Sima Yi's Apprentice
June 25th, 2005, 02:32 PM
OOC: Okay then, that is settled. If you need an idea, just have something where you talk to the others about your next move. Or, you could just desribe things, or decide to do something. I made the last actual post in the RP, so you're up next.

Jaybob
June 26th, 2005, 01:40 AM
ooc: ok lets carry on with this roleplay.

IC: Lady Tsumi! My name is sun Xeng i am the only remainder of the sun family. i hid myself away from lu bu and his army and now i will get my revenge

IFl-Freak
June 26th, 2005, 07:19 AM
can i join

name: IFL
looks: has a big chest
personality: calm
weapon: Battle Blade
position: General

Chikara
June 27th, 2005, 09:32 AM
occ: yes, you can join!

ic: I stared at Sun Xeng for a moment, and then smiled. "Well, didnt you just pop up from no where? I appreciate the help!"

Jaybob
June 27th, 2005, 09:41 AM
" yes i was away hiding and i realised that you were the only ones trying to save the world from Lu Bu." Just then someone went to attack Lady Tsumi. "noooooooooooooo" i shouted and blocked his attack.
"Lady Tsumi are you ok?"i asked

Chikara
June 27th, 2005, 09:45 AM
"Uh... I am, but you know, I couldve done that..." I pulled out my sword, and looked at the person who was attacking. It was a yellow turban officer. Great... Now we have totolerate Mr. Heaven... Again... "Sun Xeng, This is your chance to prove yourself, its the Yellow Turbans. You should know their commaner."

Jaybob
June 27th, 2005, 10:26 AM
"Why yes my Lady i shall see to it jang liao is defeated right away. may i borrow an army please" i asked
I pulled my sword out and told myself to prepare to fight.

Chikara
June 27th, 2005, 10:38 AM
I nodded. "Take who you like. The Yellow Turbans are not a challenge. I will got Yuko, and Xion."

~~Kratos-Chan~~
June 27th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Yuko perked up her ears when she heard sounds of fighting nearby, so she rushed to the front of the camp and ran smack into Lady Tsumi. "Ack! Sorry, Lady Tsumi!" Yuko brushed herself off and stood up. "I thought there was a battle going on, so I rushed to the front as fast as possible. So who are we fighting?" Yuko smirked.

Chikara
June 28th, 2005, 07:26 AM
"The Yellow Turbans. Jiang Liao thinks we need to be punished." I said rolling my eyes. "Sun Xeng will prove himself by defeating him."

Jaybob
June 29th, 2005, 07:25 AM
"yes ma'am" i said and marched off.
"people, TO WARRRRRRRRRRR" i shouted and we charged straight at jang liao slashing and smashing everything we could in the way.

"Jang Liao i shall kill you with this blade and you shall never face us again" i threatened and off the battle started between us.

Chikara
June 30th, 2005, 08:37 AM
I headed for the castles south gate, hoping to find an ememy officer there, but instead, I saw Sun Xeng, fighting Jang Biao. He has an unusual style... I thought. And if he is a part of the Sun family, then why would he fiight with us? Were a better choice than Dong Zhuo, but Tsou was against Wu... I shook my head, and got out of sight from Sun Xeng. I didnt want to distract him.

Let's Fighting Love
June 30th, 2005, 10:48 AM
I knew the Yellow Turbans would attack so I planned a second attack on the Tsou Alliance.I started riding out to the battlefield with a great army following me.As soon as I got there I snuck beside Lady Tsumi and whispered "I have to admit something," I said as I put my pike up to her horses neck and killed the horse," I lied to you."

Chikara
June 30th, 2005, 11:09 AM
I looked at my horse, then at Derta. Then, I smiled. I have to stop smiling at everything... I thought. "Good job! You fooled me." I said. "But, you slew the horse that has been in my family for 15 years. I cant let you live any longer." I pulled out my sword.

Jaybob
June 30th, 2005, 12:07 PM
"NOOOOOOOO" I replied "how dare you Derta u are mine Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

I grapped my rapier and off i went "Lady Tsumi U shall need aind look at his army." i said to her

Chikara
June 30th, 2005, 12:10 PM
"No, this is my fight. No matter how skilled you are, I will not allow anyone to cut in." I said. "You have orders, now follow them."

Jaybob
June 30th, 2005, 12:12 PM
"Yes ma'am CHAAAAAAAAARGE!" I called to my ar,y and we headed back towards Jang Liao

Chikara
June 30th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Wow... Hes hyper... I might question him on being in the Sun family later... I thought. I shook my head, and turned towards Derta. "OK, so ou saw that I have no strategy, and tricks are my weakness. But Ive never lost a battle, and I dont intend to loose against a traitor." I said.

Jaybob
June 30th, 2005, 12:19 PM
"OOOH Food i like food" I said then one of my army reminded my i was in a battle

"Oh yeah i replied AHHH" I screamed and jumped out of the way of a fire blast from jang liao

Chikara
June 30th, 2005, 12:27 PM
occ: squall, i suggest reading the RP rules, cause your posts are way too short. Not to be mean, its just a suggestion! :D

Jaybob
June 30th, 2005, 12:28 PM
OOC: Soz KT looks at the Lu Fei one

Chikara
June 30th, 2005, 12:30 PM
occ: thats OK, you wont get in trouble, just make sure you put some more detail into your posts :D

Jaybob
July 1st, 2005, 08:54 AM
OOC: ok then this time i will try

IC: "YIEEEEEEEEEEEE" i shouted and jumped out of yet another of jang liaos fire blasts. I thought this was hopeless we need and new strategy then it hit me i ran back to Lady Tsumi.
"Lady Tsumi i have an idea could i please speak with you in confidence for a second" i asked " I ave a new strategy plan oh and have you got any pizza i love pizza"

Chikara
July 1st, 2005, 05:46 PM
occ: you do know that this RP takes place in China? Pizza dosnt exist in China!AND your asking for it during a war? next, we gots a tactition! Im real sorry, but I dont think you should be in this RP :dead:

Jaybob
July 2nd, 2005, 12:22 AM
OOC:ok sorry KT i'll be good i'll stop talking about pizza please dont kick me out i love this RP i have changed it

IC: "YIEEEEEEEEEEEE" i shouted and jumped out of yet another of jang liaos fire blasts. I thought this was hopeless we need and new strategy then it hit me i ran back to Lady Tsumi.
"Lady Tsumi i have an idea could i please speak with you in confidence for a second" i asked

Chikara
July 3rd, 2005, 08:56 AM
occ: thanx!

I nodded, and folowed Sun Xeng a little away from the battle. "Ok, so whats your plan?" I asked, glancing back at the battle every few seconds, generally checking on the troops, and hoping to see a good outcome.

Jaybob
July 3rd, 2005, 10:46 AM
"Well Jang Liao keeps using flame moves on my army perhaps if we circle around and attack him form all directions we might be able to defeat him" i strategised with Lady Tsumi. Suddenly we were sorrounded by Jang Liao.
"OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!?" I shouted as me and lady Tsumi backed into eachother.

Chikara
July 3rd, 2005, 01:29 PM
"Its the Yellow Turban remember? They are like ghosts. Theyre everywhere. You get used to it..." I didnt worry muck about our surrounding opponents, all I cared about was making sure I knew where Derta was. But when I looked, he was gone.

Jaybob
July 4th, 2005, 12:07 AM
"Lady Tsumi Derta's gone. He must of planned this" I said to her as i pulled my rapier out and slashed someone in half.
"Go and look for him My lady i will take care of these fools!" I said as i jumped over her and kicked some one in the face.

Chikara
July 4th, 2005, 08:06 AM
I nodded, and ran off. Ok, like I said Derta, foolish traitors like you dont belong on the battle field. I thought, half making my way to the place where I saw the camp site.

Jaybob
July 4th, 2005, 08:13 AM
I finall got enough strength to do my musou
"The Sword Of The Fallen Devil!" I shouted and ran around and then jumped and trembled the ground all of Jang liaos army fell over.
"Ha I knew you would be no match for me Muahahahaha! ooops that was an evil laugh i mean hahahaha

Chikara
July 6th, 2005, 09:33 AM
I continued toward where I saw Derta, but when I got to the camp, I saw Lu Bu. I quickly hid behind a small hill, and tried to see what he was doing.

Jaybob
July 6th, 2005, 09:38 AM
I ran off after Lady Tsumi and i finally found her. I also saw Lu Bu,
"Oh my god!" I said and jumped over to lady Tsumi.
"What is going on why is he here?" i asked her worrying about when he would find us

Chikara
July 6th, 2005, 09:51 AM
"I dont know... Come on, if we stay, he'll see us, and Id hate to find out what would happen to you." I got up, and made Sun Xeng follow me.

Jaybob
July 7th, 2005, 05:26 AM
"umm ma'am are you sure we should go this way we are going straight for a wall" I said as we ran straight towards a wall i gave a look of fear as i thought we were about to hit it as it opened.

"Huh?" I asked confused

Chikara
July 7th, 2005, 05:56 AM
"Bye!" I said, pushing him away, and running back toward Lu Bu. "Leaders dont run." I told myself.

Let's Fighting Love
July 7th, 2005, 05:59 AM
I noticed the intruders so I sent a messenger to Lu Bu to meet me in the planning room.I knew there was no way I would let them get to me.They were all doomed.

Jaybob
July 7th, 2005, 06:05 AM
"My lady please come back" I said running after her i grabbed my weapons and started attacking enemies in my way.
"DIE FOOLS" i shouted and then i saw Lu Bu. Lu Bu grabbed his pike and went to hit me. I ducked and retaliated with my rapier.

dude0280281
July 7th, 2005, 06:33 AM
Name:Hei
Looks:like Hei, but without the third eye
Personality:weird, yet nice at times
Weapon:Metal bowstaff
Position:calvary captain

OOC:may I join?

Let's Fighting Love
July 18th, 2005, 07:15 AM
OOC:I don't mind but that's Kanasai Tsumi's decision.

Chikara
July 19th, 2005, 08:27 AM
occ: Yeah, you can

ic: "Sun Xeng, go back. You cant handle Lu Bu on your own. Thats an order." I said, looking back. I serched the field for Derta. Hes foolish if he thinks he can get away I thought.

dude0280281
July 21st, 2005, 08:23 AM
occ:thanks

ic:Me and my forces were setting up camp from a long days march (well, except for me of corse becase I am the leader of the forces and I was rideing my horse :D ). After camp was set up I was wondering if I would ever be needed.

Chikara
July 21st, 2005, 09:29 AM
occ: ...ok, which alliance to you lead? Cause the only ones are Dong Zhuo's and Tsou, and I lead Tsou

dude0280281
July 21st, 2005, 09:50 AM
occ: I will be with Dong Zhuo's forces.

Jaybob
July 22nd, 2005, 04:40 AM
I ran through a wood with Lu bu's army chasing me, shooting arrows and attacking me with swords. I saw a campsite up ahead (Hei's) so i ran towards it and saw someone there on a horse.

"Sir Lu Bu is coming this way we must go now." I said to hei worrying bout what would happen if Lu Bu caught us

dude0280281
July 22nd, 2005, 11:12 AM
(all of my forces are sound asleep during all of this) I shouted "You fool! I am sided with Lu Bu!, and I shall destroy like you should have been so long ago!" I quickly withdrew my metal bow staff before Sun Xeng could do eney thing, and I dove off my horse knoking us both out cold.

Let's Fighting Love
July 24th, 2005, 10:32 AM
I came out and found Lady Tsumi. I ran up to her and said "Do you really hope to win, or do you already know your fate? I bet you wish you can join me?" I slased at her and she retalliated and scraped my shin. That was the last mistake she'll ever make I said to myself.

Chikara
July 24th, 2005, 10:39 AM
"Im not the leader of a whole alliance just because I say I am." I said. "You think you can beat me easly?" I I looked around to make sure Sun Xeng wasnt anywhere near, so he wouldnt try and stop me. "I scraped your shin, but Ill do even more damage when I decided I want to try to fight you."

Let's Fighting Love
July 24th, 2005, 10:50 AM
"What if I decide for you." I said just before I cut her arm. She striked back and kicked the injured shin that blow brought me straight to the ground. As quickly as I fell is the same speed as which I got up. Then I said straight out,"Your now officialy dead peasant girl."

Chikara
July 24th, 2005, 11:36 AM
"Oh, is that all you got? Peasant girl? Feh..." I glanced at the gash on my arm. "...If thats all you got, then I just might decide that your too weak to fight me." I smiled, "Then what kind of family do you came from? A family that thinks its better than any other family? My family lead yours, so I wouldnt call me a peasant girl"

Let's Fighting Love
July 24th, 2005, 02:32 PM
"Oh so now I'm a peasant! I have no time for you. Messenger get Hei to finish her!"I said as I walked away. Then I turned around and said "Your time will come! Just wait exactly 2 days."

OOC:I was hoping in 2 days we have you under seige but, you guys still win somehow.Is that okay?

Sima Yi's Apprentice
July 24th, 2005, 09:07 PM
OOC: Sorry about being gone so long. I really can't be here much, but I will log on often to check the RPs.

IC: I was deciding on my next mvoe after the enemies were clear from my area. My best bet is to watch over the situation with our leader. I wonder what she is doing now?

So, I got back onto my horse and started to ride off towards what I believed to be her current location. Hopefully, nothing had gone wrong, and she would be fine. But, only time will tell...

dude0280281
July 25th, 2005, 07:13 AM
when I got up (many hours later) Sun Xeng was gone. I thought to my self what mite have happened.

Let's Fighting Love
July 25th, 2005, 07:17 AM
Ooc:what! I Ran Away Dude So How Was She Beating Me!

dude0280281
July 25th, 2005, 07:26 AM
occ: I edited it so it will have to be reread!

Chikara
July 25th, 2005, 12:21 PM
"I little bodyguard? Hei is it? Then you will fall for your master I suppose?" I rose my sword. "Girls can fight too you know."

dude0280281
July 25th, 2005, 01:45 PM
I drew my wepon and sied "I know girls can fight that is why I am not wed." then I struk her over the head with my metal pole.

Chikara
July 25th, 2005, 03:19 PM
I ignored his weak strike, and slached my sword at his shomach. It sliced open, and blood splattered the ground. "Well, you might want to reconsider marrage, because your family may not exist in a short time." I said, balancing my weight on my sword.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
July 25th, 2005, 07:57 PM
IC: After a long ride, I had finally reached her lcoation and had chosen to stay back for a moment. I was leaning against the wall, watching the fight unfold in front of me. Eventually though, I figured I might as well step in, so I did. Yet, neither of them had realized that I was here yet.

I said, "Maybe, maybe not. Do not underestimate him, but don't give him to much credit either. Defend for a time, watch him attack. Then, once you figure him out, execute the correct action, and you shall obtain victory. But, continue, this is your fight, not mine."

Chikara
July 26th, 2005, 09:36 AM
I looked at Xion, and nodded. "Ok, Im kind of waiting..." I said, feeling annoyed at the fact that he was just standing there.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
July 26th, 2005, 09:40 AM
IC: I said, "Well, if you've got things handled here, I'll go find something to do. This battle may soon be over, but I sense danger on the horizon."

Then, I walke dover to my horse, jumped on, and rode out of the gate. I wodner what there is to do? I guess I'll just fall back and defend the castle, incase anyone tries to sneak attack it. Then, I rode towards the castle.

dude0280281
July 26th, 2005, 02:51 PM
I shouted " wait! I will join for you have defetted me!"

Let's Fighting Love
July 26th, 2005, 08:05 PM
OOC:Can I be at least a challenge when you fight me Kanasai? Oh and is the seige in 2 days thing okay? You know you still win.

Chikara
July 27th, 2005, 09:21 AM
occ: I kno, and I will! ^^

ic:"...Join what, exactly?" I asked. "If you mean join us...then no."

dude0280281
July 27th, 2005, 11:57 AM
I sthouted " I understand your logic!" thinking to myself that I accualy had no idea why she woudn't let me join. so I left to destroy Derta Dragon myself.

dude0280281
July 27th, 2005, 11:57 AM
I sthouted " I understand your logic!" thinking to myself that I accualy had no idea why she woudn't let me join. so I left to destroy Derta Dragon myself

Jaybob
July 30th, 2005, 10:29 AM
I saw Hei and ran straight past Lady Tsumi after Hei.
"YOU FOOL YOU THINK THAT YOU AND LU BU CAN KILL ME!?" I shouted in rage pulling my rapier out.

"I AM SUN XENG OF WU NOT SOME MERE FOOL WANTING TO DIE" I screamed in defence of Wu.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
July 30th, 2005, 08:30 PM
OOC: Sorry I was gone. Whenever I tried to egt on the past few days, it just said: 'The server is currently too busy. Please try again later.' But, I'm back now.

IC: As the boy seemed to be losing control of himself, I took this as my time to step in. I had always been a moderator of peace between all of our warriors with fueled ambitions, soemtimes of too high of a degree. Even in battle, this was no different.

I stepped in front of the boy and said, "Boy, there is nothing left of Wu, just was the same fate of Wei! I understand how you feel. I spent my life defending the background of Wei, which supported me. But, eventually, our backgrounds will become lost to us, and we must build our own out of the materials in front of us, not of those belonging to a past time. Calm down, and deal with this sensibly. Until then, I won't let you past this point."

Jaybob
July 31st, 2005, 02:39 AM
"I am form Wu i hid from the war because i was only 5. My mother was killed and so was my father and i swore revenge. SO i will get my revenge." I said angrily holding my rapier. I growled and ran after Hei again.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
July 31st, 2005, 03:26 PM
IC: Right when the boy ran by me, I chased after him. While I might be the shortest person on these forces, I still commanded respect. So, this boy would not leave until he could. After a minute, I caught up to him and jumped forward, pushing him to the ground. Then, I ran in front of him, to stop him from advancing again.

At this point, I had lost my patience, for a moment. This boy was going to destroy our entire plan, and I would not allow it. Should he continue this, I would ensure that he suffers the consequences.

I said, "Sun Xeng stand down now! I will not let this battle fail due to the impudence of one officer! If you continue to undermind my orders, I will not refrain from subduing you myself! This is your last chance, so I suggest you take it!"

Then, I reached onto my back and pulled out two, long, curved swords (think Gan Ning's swords) and connected them at the handles. Then, I spun it around, and put it at my side, incase it would be needed......

OOC: Okay, I'll describe the new weapon. Basically, think Cao Pi's weapon, but replace his swords with 2 of Gan Ning's swords.

Jaybob
August 1st, 2005, 03:34 AM
Sun Xeng held up his rapier.
"fine but i am going to kill him no one else!" He shouted and walked off. He put his rapier away and ran off through the forest. He became surrounded by some of dong Zhuo's army. He pulled his rapier out.
"SWORD OF THE FALLEN DEVIL!" He screamed and started slashign his enemies out of his way, then the officer came and stopped him. Sun Xeng fell to the floor after the rebound of the counter. The officers sword came soaring down at him. Sun Xeng rolled out of the way just in time and flipped up.
"YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC FORCES CANT DEFEAT ME well unless you have Lu Bu with you now." He said and went to slash the officer. Just then a halberd knocked his rapier back and Lu Bu appeared.
"Why do I always have to say things like that?" He asked. Lu Bu went to attack him when Sun Xeng started glowing and his sword grew bigger.
"WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" Lu Bu asked looking shocked.
"you dont kill the family of Wu and not get away with it" Sun Xeng shouted and punched Lu Bu and sent him flying. He ran off as the glow wore off.

dude0280281
August 1st, 2005, 09:56 AM
occ:could some of you please check out my thread War of the Primates. :D

ic:I thought about what to. I wanted to kill Derta Dragon, but I also wanted to kill Lu Bu and Sun Xeng. When I decied I went with my plan right away. I took kan arrow I had in my pocket and stabed Lu Bu in the back with it without Sun Xeng notesing.Then I shouted to my troops "oh no we are being attacked, retreat!" I picked up Lu Bu's dead corpes and ran back to Derta Dragon fortrace.

Let's Fighting Love
August 3rd, 2005, 06:35 AM
Looking from my camp with a spy glass I saw Hei retreating and I said "So that's your plan to defeat me and join them. So why don't you just marry her. Send the Assasins to kill Hei! I will never let him make it to the camp."

dude0280281
August 3rd, 2005, 10:12 AM
my troops and I heard him. I told my troops my plan and then the decied to help me. the held up the assasins. As I rode away on my horse I wonderd how he knew I was attracted to Lady Tsumi.

Chikara
August 3rd, 2005, 10:36 AM
"****..." I looked around, and tried to find Hei, but he was gone. "How can I find out if hes good if I cant find--Oh... There he is." I wayched him run toward the camp. So hes really gonna try to do it?

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 3rd, 2005, 10:37 AM
IC: As I saw one of them riding towards the enemy camp, I took out a rounded arrow, and shot it straight at him. This arrow wouldn't wound him, but had enough force to knock him off the horse. The arrow made contact, and sent him onto the ground. I pulled out my swords and connected them again at the handles, then glared at the boy.

I said, "So, you have enough nerve to come towards our forces, after you have served Dong Zhuo, and return like it was nothing? Your reason, no matter what it is, is not good enough. Stand and try to save yourself, or die."

OOC: DUDe028028028111, you are the one I'm talking to.

dude0280281
August 3rd, 2005, 10:40 AM
"I want to kiil Derta I want to help you" I told him

Chikara
August 3rd, 2005, 10:40 AM
occ:...or you got shot by an arrow...

dude0280281
August 3rd, 2005, 10:44 AM
Sorry I posted just after Xion did I dint see that, but I fixed it.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 3rd, 2005, 10:50 AM
IC: I said, "You want to kill him, he wants to kill you. But, the one left will try a next manuever, one which I will not allow. I know how you both feel about the one I serve, and should you try anything, you will be begging for death. She will make a choice at the right time, until then, I will do all in my power to make sure no harm comes to her at all. Go after him if you wish, but if either of you tries anything, you'll never see me coming, until it is too late. We all care for someone, whether we make it obvious to others, or keep it completely hidden. But, we must learn to control it, or it will be our downfall. Now, complete your task which you seek accomplishment for."

They had made their viewpoints and emotions open for all to see, but mine remained hidden, to everyone. But, the truth was, I was not too different from them. But, from my background, I never revealed it, because I knew I never had a chance. The best I can do now is make sure nothing happens to my leader, and secret place of affection.

OOC: Am I good or bad at this?

dude0280281
August 3rd, 2005, 10:54 AM
Before I left to fight I asked Xion for troops and if he knew how I felt why was he not ok with me making my move.

Chikara
August 3rd, 2005, 10:54 AM
occ: Good! ^^

ic: "Hmm...Ok, well Ill see what he does," I said to myself. "Maybe hes telling the truth...Ill need to hear what Hei and Derta say, but as long as Xion's there, Hei's not going anywhere, so I have time to move in..."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 3rd, 2005, 10:58 AM
IC: I said, "No, do this on your own. I wll not lend troops to a servant of a tyrant. Leave and complete you task, if you so wish."

I will not trust someone who serves Lu Bu and Dong Zhuo. No matter what, I won't let them get near my leader. This battle was giving me a bad feeling, but I didn't know why. Hopefully, I could figure out before a tragedy occured.

dude0280281
August 3rd, 2005, 10:58 AM
ic:I seid "fine then" and rode offwhenI notced that I needed to stop the pain form the wound he gave me, but I had no medical supplies.
occ:I think your very good at this Xion! :D

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 3rd, 2005, 11:10 AM
OOC: Okay, thanks. I've got nothing else to post, so I'll wait for Kasanai Tsumi to post.

Chikara
August 3rd, 2005, 11:14 AM
"Hoe long are they gonna talk!?" I said. I sighed, and continued to watch them. Then, I noticed that Hei's side was bleeding. "Either I help, or I dont..." I looked into my pack, and pulled out sone meat buns. "I think Ill wait a minute."

dude0280281
August 3rd, 2005, 11:18 AM
I stoped talking to Xion and rode off when Xion was out of sight I tied my horse to a tree and went back to their camp unnoticed. I was hiding behind a tree when I fell asleep.

Jaybob
August 3rd, 2005, 11:27 AM
OOC: Xion ur great i'm rubbish lol ^^

IC: Sun Xeng walked towards the came after seeing Lu Bu dead. He saw Xion standing and he stopped to grab his rapier.
How did he die I didnt kill him There was no one there! He thought walking along.
He walked past Xion and into the camp straight past Lady Tsumi and to his tent.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 3rd, 2005, 11:32 AM
IC: What do I do now? I guess I'll just fall back to our camp, since the enemy forces seem to be pulling back for the time being. I should check on our leader, to make sure she is fine.

Then, I started to walk back towards the camp, hoping to find a guiding light to what actions I should take from here. No matter what, these enemies would not defeat us.

dude0280281
August 3rd, 2005, 11:33 AM
I woke up and heard some people so I stayed quiet.

Chikara
August 3rd, 2005, 11:35 AM
I noticed Xion, walking toward the camp. "Darn it..." I got up, and ran to my tent. "Hei didnt fight Derta... I guess he'll have to prove himself in the next battle."

dude0280281
August 3rd, 2005, 11:38 AM
I heard what Lady Tsumi seid. Pove what I wondered. after everyone was in there tents I went to my horse and rode tword Derta's camp.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 3rd, 2005, 11:39 AM
IC: Once I was back, I figured our leader was in her tent, so I went to my own. These battles are quickly exhausting the rsources that our army has to offer. If we don't end this escapade against our enemy soon, we will perish.

Without wanting to go deeper into my thoughts I fell backwards onto a small bed and went into sleep.

dude0280281
August 3rd, 2005, 11:46 AM
I had made it to Derta's camp when all of a sudden a dart wizzed past my head I seid softly so no one could here me "assasins" I took out my wepon and deflected a dart and it hit the person who shot it.then three more assasins jumped out from the trees and attacked. after a long battle, there was one assasin left and I was severly wounded before I killed the last one he set off a signl so loud it could probubly be heard at Lady Tsumi's camp.

Jaybob
August 3rd, 2005, 12:00 PM
I felt something was wrong so i got up and walked out of the tent. I ran out of the camp towards Derta's to find Hei fighting his army.
"HEI!" I shouted pulling out my rapier and runing towards the enemy. I stuck my blade into him and left his corpse on the floor. I looked at Hei to see what he was doing then jumped onto a tower nearby after seeing someone in them attacking. The enemy stabbed me in the side and i fell out lying there with blood coming from my side.

dude0280281
August 3rd, 2005, 12:08 PM
I heard someone yell my name whale I was fight ing the gaurd of Dreta's tower. I jumped down and killed the person who was about to kill Sun Xeng, then I set Sun Xeng on my horse and then I jumped on and rode back to his camp when I got there everyone was in shock.

Jaybob
August 3rd, 2005, 12:26 PM
I moaned weakly as my wound was still bleeding
"help me..." I moaned

dude0280281
August 3rd, 2005, 12:28 PM
ic:I shouted " we need a medic right away!"

occ:I didn't shout that at you squall

Jaybob
August 3rd, 2005, 12:39 PM
OOC: well duh lol

IC: Uh..." I moaned as a medic came rushing straight to us. They got some equipment and started checking me over.
"Who is he?" They asked.

dude0280281
August 3rd, 2005, 12:40 PM
occ:who did they ask me or you?

Jaybob
August 3rd, 2005, 12:45 PM
OOC: You lol where did everyone go?

dude0280281
August 3rd, 2005, 12:53 PM
occ: I don't know

ic: "he is Sun Xeng you should know him" I seid losing my temper. then the medic seid the he knew him but didn't reckenize him because of the blood. I left the tent and waited outside the tent.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 3rd, 2005, 01:02 PM
OOC: I'm here.

IC: I walked out of my tent, awoken by the commotion, and saw what happened.

I said, "Okay, get him out of the open night air, and fix him up. You should know what to do from there. Now, as for you Hei. Stay here, and your next placement will be decided when I return. I'm going to take care of what you couldn't handle."

Then, I walked to the border of the camp, and called my horse. The odd horse came over, I mounted, and set off for my next destination, the castle of our enemy.

Jaybob
August 3rd, 2005, 01:09 PM
OOC: thats a bit harsh!!! isnt it?

IC: The medics stitched me up and i was up after a few hours rest. I got up and saw Xion was still not here. I ran back again to where I was stabbed last time and found him there fighting.
"SWORD OF THE FALLEN DEVIL!" I shouted glowing blue with my rapier.

Chikara
August 3rd, 2005, 01:18 PM
occ: Im back! ^^

ic: "Whats going on?" I said, walking up to Hei and Sun Xeng. "Umm...Why is everyone bleeding?"

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 3rd, 2005, 01:22 PM
IC: So, this boy is the other half. Well, I might as well go along with it. This will make the process a lot quicker.

I said, "Good job Sun Xeng. Now, let us fight together. Sword of the Rising Angel!"

My weapon started to glow gold, and I began to just slash at the air. Strands of energy would shoot out where I slashed, and travel through the air, destroying the soldiers in its path. Now, it was time for the boy's part.

Let's Fighting Love
August 4th, 2005, 09:27 AM
I realised they were attacking and I quickly got on my horse and rode out to meet them.While I was riding I said "The fallen Dragon of the Shu!" and my pike turned into a dragon type pike and was glowing green. I met them in the battle field and hit them off of their horses.

Chikara
August 4th, 2005, 02:55 PM
I quickly got up, and grabbed my sword. "Derta! your gonna die today!" I said

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 4th, 2005, 03:36 PM
OOC: Grrrrrr......, somebody messed up my name change. >_<

IC: I landed on my feet, and faced Derta, noticing that our leader had arrived as well.

I drew my weapons, and said, "Derta, I've had enough of you, godda_mn punk! My job is to protect my leader, and eliminate scum like you. But, you should indeed be wary of fighting me."

Suddenly, blue flames started to come around me, and ttached to my blade, my eyes glowing a bright sapphire color. Cao Cao told my family to try and regain his lost empire, right before he died. Maybe this is soemthing from him? He must be aiding me from beyond this world. I can't shake the fct though that I am loyal to two leaders.

I continued to say, "I take an eye for an eye. This technology, God's divine gift, the Lord gives us tools to fight those who serve the demon like you."

Suddenly, my voice started to echo as I said the enxt words, almost as if two people were speaking. I said, "We will crush your unholy body, and salt the Earth with your ashes. In the name of my leader, my forever Lord Cao Cao, and God, amen!"

With that, I drew back into a fighting stance, ready to finish the task he entrusted me with years ago. No matter what, this would be accomplished.

OOC: A little weird, huh?

Let's Fighting Love
August 4th, 2005, 04:32 PM
I started speaking in a demon like voice "You are strong Xion but you don't know the power I have aquired. I knew Cao Cao wouldn't pick his sucesser well. For he was a fool. The old coot couldn't even fight a peasant and that is probably the same for Sun Jian. The truth is it's hopeless you can't win." As I said that a humongous group of reinforcements came.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 4th, 2005, 04:47 PM
IC: I said, "You are blinded by your lust for power and victory. Lord Cao Cao was a better leader and warrior than you will ever hope to be. No matter what you say about him, I will forever remain loyal to him, until the day I die. And I swear on my name, that day will not come because of you."

Then, the blue flame started to flow in front of me. I simply thrusted one of my hands forward, releasing a stream of the blue fire, which flew straight for the reinforcements.

Chikara
August 4th, 2005, 04:47 PM
"Dont speak of Sun Jian like that! Hes a better leader than you can ever hope to be!" I said angerly.

Let's Fighting Love
August 4th, 2005, 04:52 PM
I said in a still demonic voice "I can say anything I want I mean I'm not the one who is falling in love with you. I believe that would be Xion or Hei. Yes I know their secrets," as I was saying this A humongous red flame came up," yes I can read your mind I can read your thoughts. I know every secret."

Jaybob
August 5th, 2005, 03:19 AM
IC: So, this boy is the other half. Well, I might as well go along with it. This will make the process a lot quicker.

I said, "Good job Sun Xeng. Now, let us fight together. Sword of the Rising Angel!"

My weapon started to glow gold, and I began to just slash at the air. Strands of energy would shoot out where I slashed, and travel through the air, destroying the soldiers in its path. Now, it was time for the boy's part.

OOC: soz for being away the database went down and then i stayed at my friends house.

IC: "SWORD OF THE FALLEN DEVIL!" Sun Xeng shouted My weapon started glowing blue as i slashed people around me in a rage destroying everyone around me.
"Xion are you ok?" Sun Xeng asked panting for breath.

OOC: this bits for the next part

IC:Sun Xeng walked up to Derta and his troops.
" SUN JIAN A FOOL!" He boomed in rage Sun Xeng Started glowing black.
"MY FATHER IS NOT A FOOL YOU IGNORANT PEASENT DIE!" He shouted charging straight at Derta With his Rapier stuck out in front.
Derta's hope of defeating me is gone how dare he speak ill of my father!

Chikara
August 5th, 2005, 07:22 AM
I looked at Xion, and Hei. "That dosnt matter now." I said turning back at Derta. "Sun Jian was the best." I said, pulling out my sword(once again).

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 5th, 2005, 07:36 AM
IC: I said, "This ends now. This is for our fallen leaders. Cao Cao, I will complete your last wish here and now!"

With that, I dashed straight for him. Right before I reached him, I leaped in the air, and broke my swords apart. Then, I slashed (X) and released more of the blue flame at him, in the shape of a phoenix. This swept straight into him, throwing him quite a distance, right into the center of his reinforcements. Seeing as the phoenix was around him, the troops began to light on fire as well.

I said, "The power of Wei, the soaring phoenix. Now, you shall face the force of Wu as well."

Then, I turned to our leader. Hopefully, she would realize it was her turn to strike.

Let's Fighting Love
August 5th, 2005, 08:13 AM
"The Fallen Dragon of Shu!"I shouted, except this time my Pike Was set on Green Fire. I Lunged at Xion and my Pike went straght through his stomach.

Chikara
August 5th, 2005, 08:30 AM
"Xion!" I cried. "Ok, thats it." I jumoed at Derta, and slit his shoulder. "Next time I wont miss. How dare you insult Sun Jian, and then hit Xion."

Let's Fighting Love
August 5th, 2005, 08:34 AM
I said "You won't have a chance." And I through Xion's hurt body at her.

Jaybob
August 5th, 2005, 08:54 AM
I looked at Xion and back to Derta.
"first you mess with me then you mess with Xion and now you mess with the whole group. DIE!" I shouted chariging straight at Derta, Rapier stuck out.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 5th, 2005, 10:50 AM
IC: This man truly is an idiot possessed by the devil. I've raised his confidence,time to drop it into the ground. I got up onto one knee, then completely sttod up.

I looked at him, while no one noticed, and said, "You truly are an idiot. I must say though, you dissappoint me. Lu Bu hits way harder than you do. You've fought many warriors, but can you defeat one aided by a past warrior? You've had your free shot, now you die."

I charged straight at him, knowing a good chance of what he would do. Right when I reached him, I jumped in the air, and then off of his head. When I came back down towards him, I raised my right leg in the air, and came down on his head with it like an axe, smashing him head-first into the ground. Then, I took my weapon, and took one last movement. I spun it over my head, and thrusted it into the ground. The only thing was, the top of his back was on top of that ground. He would still be alive, but he wouldn't be able to move against us for a while....

I split the weapons, returned them, and started to walk away. When I went past her, I said, "A servant of the devil stands no chance against a true believer of the Heavens. Let this be a lesson to him, and all who oppose us. What you do as your next move against them, we will decide soon enough. Your only choice to make now is whether or not to banish myself for what is in my mind. Whatever your choice is, I will understand."

With that, I walked towards the tent, uncertain of my future......

Let's Fighting Love
August 5th, 2005, 02:41 PM
I quickly got up and said " You think that hurt! I've been hurt more by a child! ," when I noticed Sun Xeng charging at me.",Ha a pipsqueck with a tooth pick how cute." I used my pike and hit the rapier out of his hands." Xion Come out come out where ever you are!"

Jaybob
August 6th, 2005, 06:18 AM
I put my hands into a wierd position and incantated,
"Jin rei Zhet zhen pai kou pei HA!" A blast shot form my hands straight at Derta.
"You fool you think because i dont have weapon that i cant fight. You are pathetic. Hear me PATHETIC P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!" He shouted in rage sending more blasts from his hands then he summoned his sword back and started attacking again.

Let's Fighting Love
August 6th, 2005, 08:38 AM
"Wow that sure was weak."I said.I punched him in the face and stabbed his shoulder.

Chikara
August 6th, 2005, 11:05 AM
"Alright, your goin down!" I cried, running for him. I ran my sword through his shoulder, and then pulled it down, ripping the skin of his underarm.

Let's Fighting Love
August 6th, 2005, 02:52 PM
"Ouch....NOT!" I said. Then I hit her with the dull end of my pike on the head and sent her temporarily parylyzed on the ground. "Yuck! You smell that Xion it's the smell of the incompatince. Xion join my forces and you will never have to deal with these unworthy fools again." I said

Jaybob
August 7th, 2005, 02:29 AM
I got up holding my shoulder.
"As long as i'm here you will not defeat any of us. As long as we are together you do not stand a chance!" I said weakly holding my sword glowing blue. My voice split into two.
"Who dares mess with the Devil!" I shouted standing there. My eyes started glowing red and i shot a beam straight at him from my eyes. My head was in agony but i couldnt stop.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 7th, 2005, 06:14 AM
IC: I have one last secret to reveal. But, unfortunately due to my position, I have to think about this other boy who seems to draw from a darker power. Well, this should deal with Derta. I started to spin around, but something weird happened. As I went, lines of glowing white energy started to form on my arms, legs, and back. Suddenly, two jagged blade erupted from each arm {}, one from each leg, and two from my back.

I said, "Yes, I do sense incompetence around this area, but it comes from you. I will anihilate your unholy body, and scatter the ashes into oblivion. I am what we called a first connection. Cao Cao, together with Sima Yi, had a unique idea. The idea was to find a warrior, and give him the means to connect to a higher plane. We named these people Holy Knights, with the esteem job of protecting the name of God, and ensuring a future for the country. I was the first chosen, being connected to him as family. Being the first, I was called a Paladin, with the jobs, as well as watching over any more who were made. Now, let me show you what I can truly do.."

Slowly, a holy energy started to spread across my blades, almost illuminating them. The skies started to cloud, almost roaring with thunder. My eyes started to glow a pure white, and I started to speak.

I said, "This is for Lord Cao Cao, and all the others who have fallen to this servant of the devil. With his last words, giving me power, let you be annihilated. In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal da_mnation. Amen..."

Then, I dashed at him, wondering if he would be ready for what I planned...

OOC: I'll put my moves in my next post. Here is a pic of the blades, but just look at the places I talked about, don't count anything else:
http://www.cometgames-store.de/archiv/xion-red.jpg

Jaybob
August 7th, 2005, 06:23 AM
I backed off seeing the light it burnt me for some reason. This devil in the sword was possesing me and making me fell weak in the light.
"Xion h....help m.....me" He cried weakly behind the devil inside.

Let's Fighting Love
August 7th, 2005, 07:08 AM
"**** I didn't want one of the incompitents to join me but it looks like it's my only choice.,"I said ,"Okay then Squall come and join me. All of you have attacked and have finally made me feel a sting. So Squall join the Devil's family. He is strong. Stronger than Xion." That's when I finally noticed the bright light. So I said " Xion is it the lantern festival already?" And he was charging so I jumped over him and stabbed him right in the heart. Not a fatal wound but it brought him to the ground.

Jaybob
August 7th, 2005, 07:14 AM
I held my head in pain as i started walking towards Derta uncontrolable.
"HELP MEEEEEEEEE!" I screamed to Xion as i continued towards Derta.

Let's Fighting Love
August 7th, 2005, 07:17 AM
" Xion can't help he's half dead! Hahahaha! This is fun!"I said.

Chikara
August 7th, 2005, 07:18 AM
I looked at Xion, the back ot Sun Xeng. this isnt how a member of the Sun family should act, but if Xions just going to stand there, then Ill do it I said. "Sun Xeng, listen, dont think about whats happening, think about something elce!" I said, moving in. I slashed Derta in the stomache, and blood splattered ono the ground. I glancedat Sun Xeng. He looked like it wasnt happening anymore.

Jaybob
August 7th, 2005, 07:22 AM
I dropped the sword as a spirit came out of it
"YOU FOOL YOU CANNOT DESTROY ME!" It screamed in rage flying back into the sword.
I got up, fists clenched and ready to fight without my sword. I flew straightn at Derta and punched him in the stomach where Lady Tsumi slashed.

Let's Fighting Love
August 7th, 2005, 07:23 AM
"Ouch a slash that finally hurt.I think I'll retreat." I said as I gave the symbol to retreat. I got on Xion's horse and rode away. But when I was half way there Hei caught up to me. He was in a warpath by the way his eyes are just glaring at me. He hit me with his staff and was winning the battle. I screamed at the top of my lungs as I tried to fight back.

Jaybob
August 7th, 2005, 07:28 AM
I ran after Derta seeing Hei there. I ducked under one of his army and kicked him in the back using his army as steps.
" you were a fool to mess with us!" I said grinning

Let's Fighting Love
August 7th, 2005, 07:30 AM
Ic:" I said Sun Xeng battle me later if you are smart," I said as I got up and hit Hei on the head and slashed his chest.," because now I'm mad."

OOC: Am I bad or good at coming up with ideas. TELL ME THE TRUTH.

Jaybob
August 7th, 2005, 07:34 AM
OOC; ur good u make me laugh with your sarcasm.

IC: "Make me!" I said chasing after him as he ran. I grabbed Hei up and carried on running after Derta in rage.

Let's Fighting Love
August 7th, 2005, 07:37 AM
IC:I turned around and kicked him in the shins, and then started running away again. As I quickly said " It's a legitimite strategy!"

OOC:Did you notice I took Xion's horse?

Jaybob
August 7th, 2005, 07:52 AM
OOC: yes...

IC: "OW!" I screamed as i fell to the ground with a thud. I yelped as i lay there on the ground in pain. I tried to get up but Derta kicked my shins to hard and i fell back again.

Let's Fighting Love
August 7th, 2005, 07:58 AM
I kept running until I finally got to my tower. There a conversation was held with me and myself. A demonic voice said "You should have killed them when you had the chance.," Then a human voice said," I don't want to kill them." Then the other voice said "Kill them and you will have served your master." Then the human voice said " Some of them I believe still were my friends until you took over. I will kill myself instead of letting you control me." So in my tower to lady Tsumi's camp there was a shreik then......silence.

Chikara
August 7th, 2005, 01:08 PM
"Sun Xeng, leave him..." I said, putting my sword back into my belt. "Hes not nearly worth our efforts." I said. I looked in the dierction he rode, and made plans for the night. "Sun Xeng, later tonight, we will find Derta and kill him. Hei and Xion...you should have told me your feelings." I said, heading to my tent.

Jaybob
August 7th, 2005, 01:34 PM
"Yes milady i'm sorry" I said ashamed of myself. I followed her back to the camp. I caught up with Lady Tsumi and whispered
"Are we going without Xion and Hei?"

Let's Fighting Love
August 7th, 2005, 01:42 PM
My last breath. It's actually exillerating or purifying if you want to think of it that way.A feeling that the evil inside is gone. Too bad I never went through it. I faked my own death. And snuck to Lady Tsumi's campsite. I fell on the ground and fell asleep right in the middle of the camp.

Chikara
August 7th, 2005, 01:53 PM
I nodded at Sun Xeng. "Hei, I cant trust yet, and Xion is hurt too badly to go. Xion can come if he wants to, but Hei will have to prove to me that he can be trusted." I entered the camp, and found Derta lying on the ground.

Let's Fighting Love
August 7th, 2005, 01:57 PM
"Help me. Please have mercy and help me." I said as the blood was coming out of my stomach still. I was losing blood and I needed help.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 7th, 2005, 07:54 PM
IC: I stayed alone, while the others went back to the camp. I had heard the Lady's words, and I took that as a foreshadow of what to come. Well, if I'm leaving, I have to finish off the devil within that boy, and Dong Zhuo, the Advocate itself. But, this doesn't surprise me. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. The last time I did, the results were horrible. Cao Cao was one step away from realizing his dream, and that idiot from Wu struck him down. I swear if I ever run into him again, he will be at my mercy. But, I shouldn't think about this now. That boy must be purged, before he becomes a complete turn.

So, I went back to the camp, and saw the boy on the ground. I was about to launch toward him, when I saw something in the sky. A lone star suddenly faded out of view, into the horizon. The devil within him has been eliminated. There is no reason for me to be unlocking these powers anymore. Only one last thing left, and I'll be complete with my quest.

I retracted the weapons, and turned to some nearby people.

I said, "You heard him. Take him to a security tent, and have him taken care of immediately. He is of his own will once more. We have regained our lost general...."

At least I was able to do enough to allow him to take control back. There's nothing else I can do right now, of any importance. At least...., anything that I'd be able to do before I get my imminent judgement. I guess there's no harm in saying one last thing to her....

So, I walked towards her tent, observing the camp one last time. This is a really nice thing we've been able to achieve. Hopefully, she'll know what to do with it. I wished to aid her in leading these people to a peaceful age, but it looks like that will not happen.

Before I realized it, I had reached her tent. So, I opened up the flap, only to notice she wasn't there. Well, I guess I won't be able to say it to her, but at least she'll be able to know it. Then, I took out a letter, which I had written before this all happened, which I intended to give her long ago. I added on to it, and layed it on her pillow.

Dear Lady Tsumi,

Seeing as you already know what I think, and I can foretell the action of which will happen to me, I see no harm in telling you what I've kept for a long time. So, let me explain a few things. The first, I suppose, would be why I act the way I do. Well, seeing as my father was lost in an ambush while I was young, that left Cao Cao to step in. He trained me, giving me a sharp sense, and a skill for fighting. While this was important, my mother knew I was better suited for strategy, which is where Wei's strategist, Sima Yi, came in. She took me to him, and he taught me everything that he knew. Through this process, I excelled in strategy, and had a decent skill in fighting. While this helped, I was never really around anyone else. That is why I usually stay away from most people, and always act the secretive way I do. After a few years, everything started to go downhill with Wei. No matter what any of us tried, we couldn't carry on after the death of Cao Cao, by the hands of that Wu scum Gan Ning.

But, that was just to explain myself. Now, allow me to say what I truly feel. I realize that I will be banished from here by the time you read this, but please, take time and look at this carefully. I am honored that I was allowed to aid you in your quest for an era of peace. I never thought I'd find a leader as great as Cao Cao, but you proved me wrong on that account. Please, once I'm gone from here, take care of these people, and achieve the dream you seek.

I have but one last thing to say, most impotant of all. Whether you return the feeling or not, I care for you deeply. Even when I'm gone from here, that will not change. I realize that what I feel is a wish from my heart. I know I shouldn't wish for something that will never be, but I can't control what I dream. No matter what happens, I will always cherish the time I was allowed to spend in these forces, around you. Good luck in realizing your dreams, and in whatever else you should seek. Just remember, no matter what happens, I will always be there, if you need me.

Love,
Zhen Liao
The last thing I did was place a rose on top of the letter. It had black petals, which were crimson on the inside, with a silver stem. Then, I walked towards the tent flap, and looked into the small area one time. Everything that I've wished for is in that letter. Yet, they'll never be realized.....

After that, I just disappeared into the night, out of the camp, and away from what I never wanted to leave. I might not want this, but this is best for Kasanai. Me being there will just cause more trouble. I just hope eevrything goes well for her.

OOC: Wow, that was long. The letter was the hardest part. Be serious, how did I do with it? Also, I added his real name, Zhen Liao.

Jaybob
August 8th, 2005, 02:03 AM
I saw Xion race out of the camp. I ran after him.
"Xion come back where are you going?" I called after him as I ran. I picked up a halberd from the weaponary and ran after him some more.
"XION!" I shouted

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 8th, 2005, 05:35 AM
IC: I turned around to face him and waited until he caught up to me.

I said, "My place is not here anymore. I've done something not meant for a setting like this, or a person like me. I will be gone from this place. Relay a message to our leader if you will. Should you ever need my aid again, I will be in Xia Pi. Otherwise, please, do not seek me out."

With that, I waved my hand creating a thick mist, then used the last of my released power to transport myself out of the area. My destination is the Wu Zhang Plains, to find an old friend, who might be able to help me with what I plan to do next. From that point, we'll see what the future holds for me.

Jaybob
August 8th, 2005, 06:04 AM
I looked for Xion but he had disappeared. I walked back to camp to find Lady Tsumi I found her in her tent.
"Lady Tsumi Xion's left. He told me to tell you that if you need help again that he would be in Xia Pi and if you dont need help dont search for him." I said to her. I felt angry that he left at this time but it was his decision

Chikara
August 8th, 2005, 06:25 AM
"Follow him." I said, kneeling next to Derta. I looked at Sun Xengs shocked face, and smiled. "We'll need him for the last battle. Hes our best warrior, and we wont fet through it without a tactition."

I looked at Derta again, and he was unconsious. "Well, go!" I said the Sun Xeng.

Jaybob
August 8th, 2005, 06:54 AM
"miss i don't know where he went he made some mist appear and when i could see again he was gone." i said looking at her. I held onto the helberd i just took and started leaning on it.

Chikara
August 8th, 2005, 06:59 AM
"OK, instead, you take care of Derta, and Ill find him." I said, shoving Dertas body near Sun Xeng. Then, I began walking in the direction of which he went.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 8th, 2005, 07:15 AM
IC: When I reached my destination at the Wu Zhang Plains, I found a small cave on top of a mountain, and realized I was in the correct place. Well, let's just hope he still lives here. He's one of the only few left that I can trust to help me throw in my own bid to aid the land. Cao Cao may have been stopped one step short, but in his name, I will rebuild Wei, and return it to its former glory.

I yelled, "Zuo Ci, you still here?"

I got no reply, but heard something suddenly appear behind me. I turned around, and saw him standing there, cards in hand.

I said, "Good to see you're still around. Remember when you told me if I ever needed help, you were the one to come to?"

He replyed, "I recall saying something like that. Why?"

I continued, "Well, I'm planning on throwing in my own bid to aid these people, by rebuilding the Wei Empire to its former glory. I have already located Sima Yi, and you seemed like a good choice as well. So, what do you think?"

He said, "Well, I'm growing older in age, but not in spirit. I'll aid you, for the sake of my old friend."

Perfect, this is all starting to come together. Now, we just have to contact Sima Yi, who happens to live in Xia Pi, and then take the owner up on his past offer, for control of Xia Pi, and a decent sized army.

Let's Fighting Love
August 8th, 2005, 07:39 AM
I woke up and said with blood coming out of my mouth, "Xion is going to rebuild the Wei empire." The blood was still coming out of my mouth then suddenly I fell down and I was asleep.

Chikara
August 8th, 2005, 07:43 AM
I begen to run, thinking of the days happenings. All that time, and I didnt notice it sooner!? I began to feel angry. He always acted so calm around me... I finnaly came to a place where I heard faint voices. I crept closer, ad hid behind a tree. I lookedaround it, and saw Xion and some old guy. I can bearly hear them, but its good enough I thought.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 8th, 2005, 07:48 AM
IC: I said, "Great. The spirit of the Wei Empire and the will of Cao Cao is all I have left. I left my past force because of what I dreamed to happen. Plus, I'm not good enough for what I wish to happen, I should never have gotten my hopes up. All I can wish now is that she finds my letter in her tent. Well, let's get going, we have a lot to do."

With that, he mounted a horse, and gave me one as well, due to the theft of my last one. We were off to Xia Pi, to carve our own paths of destiny. I had hoped it would reveal itself, but it seemed I would have to carve them myself.

Let's Fighting Love
August 8th, 2005, 07:57 AM
My loss of blood was starting to get worse I needed more help than they were giving to me. I said in pain " Help! Help! " because in my mind I knew I would go somewhere to spread the Tsou Alliance. That place was Japan.

Chikara
August 8th, 2005, 08:00 AM
I slid around the tree when Xion passed, and when he was about 40 feel away, I moved closer. I dont like to follow people, but I gotta do it. I thought. *sweatdrop*

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 8th, 2005, 08:16 AM
IC: As we were riding toards the castle of Xia Pi, which was not too far away, I turned to talk to Zuo Ci.

I siad, "So, do you think she'll find that letter in her tent?"
He replied, "Not really sure. I might be a mystic, but I'm not wise with that kind of stuff."
I said, Okay then. Well, I suppose I should try to keep my mind on what is coming up."

Then, after a few more minutes, we saw the castle. Everything is falling in place, now I just hope it works. If not, I have nothing else to live for. I've lost everything else, this has to work!

Let's Fighting Love
August 8th, 2005, 08:17 AM
I now realize if I can receive messages of what is happening maybe I can send messages. So I sent a message to Xion showing our armies going to Japan and me leading them.The next picture was of my men getting shot. But still going on even without a limb to fight. Then I woke up.

Chikara
August 8th, 2005, 08:44 AM
What letter? I thought. I leaned against a tree trunk when they stopped for the old man to rest. Who? Me?

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 8th, 2005, 08:51 AM
IC: I said, "Well, it's getting late, and we're not too far away. I guess we'll stop here though. After resting for the night, we'll go into Xia Pi and seek out what we're going to do."

So, both of us got off of our horses, and layed against a tree. We hadn't brought anything with us, so we would be like this throughout the night. Right before I fell asleep, I looked up at the night sky.

I said to myself, "Part of my wishes that I coul have just stayed back in her forces, and be there right now. But, it seems that this is not going to happen, so I might as well just concern myself with what is to come."

After saying that, I leaned backwards and fell alseep....

Chikara
August 8th, 2005, 09:00 AM
Xia Pi? Even if I feel I need to be there, I have to go back for backup. I though, walking back to the camp. I looked up and noticed that this was the first night that the stars seemed so clear.

About 3 hours later, I arrived back at the camp. I entered my tent, and saw a piece of paper on my bed.

Dear Lady Tsumi,

Seeing as you already know what I think, and I can foretell the action of which will happen to me, I see no harm in telling you what I've kept for a long time. So, let me explain a few things. The first, I suppose, would be why I act the way I do. Well, seeing as my father was lost in an ambush while I was young, that left Cao Cao to step in. He trained me, giving me a sharp sense, and a skill for fighting. While this was important, my mother knew I was better suited for strategy, which is where Wei's strategist, Sima Yi, came in. She took me to him, and he taught me everything that he knew. Through this process, I excelled in strategy, and had a decent skill in fighting. While this helped, I was never really around anyone else. That is why I usually stay away from most people, and always act the secretive way I do. After a few years, everything started to go downhill with Wei. No matter what any of us tried, we couldn't carry on after the death of Cao Cao, by the hands of that Wu scum Gan Ning.

But, that was just to explain myself. Now, allow me to say what I truly feel. I realize that I will be banished from here by the time you read this, but please, take time and look at this carefully. I am honored that I was allowed to aid you in your quest for an era of peace. I never thought I'd find a leader as great as Cao Cao, but you proved me wrong on that account. Please, once I'm gone from here, take care of these people, and achieve the dream you seek.

I have but one last thing to say, most impotant of all. Whether you return the feeling or not, I care for you deeply. Even when I'm gone from here, that will not change. I realize that what I feel is a wish from my heart. I know I shouldn't wish for something that will never be, but I can't control what I dream. No matter what happens, I will always cherish the time I was allowed to spend in these forces, around you. Good luck in realizing your dreams, and in whatever else you should seek. Just remember, no matter what happens, I will always be there, if you need me.

Love,
Zhen Liao

Zhen Liao? Whos that? Sounds like something from Xion--Zhen? As in...Zhen Ji? the offspring of Cao Pi and Zhen Ji? I sighed, and put it next tom my bed.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
August 8th, 2005, 09:23 AM
IC: I woke up eariler than Zuo Ci. Well, even if Kasanai finds the letter, she won't know who it's from. Maybe she'll be able to know. But, I just wish that she feels the same way. Well, after we find Sima Yi and gain control of Xia Pi, I have to attack Dong Zhuo. Hopefully my mother, Zhen Ji, is still alive after three years.

Soon enough, Zuo Ci woke up, and we entered Xia Pi.

I said, "From what I've heard, Sima Yi should be around the center of Xia Pi, living in a small house, with a blue roof."

So, we went searching through the entire town, eventually making our way to the center. Right in front of us stood the before said house. Well, here we are. I just hope he agrees. After all these years, he should remember me.

dude0280281
August 8th, 2005, 10:28 AM
occ:hi
ic: I finaly regained my strength and told Sun Xeng "I'm sorry I didn't fight, but because the medicts din't do a thing to heal me so I had to seal my wounds myself, I used the rest of my energy healing myself" then I seid"I will set of tomorrow to fight him myself to repay you all who battled Derta Dragon, his betrayil will not go unpunished!" (while I was saying that I was thinking that Derta would not let MY betrail go unpunished.

Jaybob
August 8th, 2005, 10:37 AM
"ummm he is here. He was possesed by the devil. I was for a little while but lady Tsumi helped me." I said trying to stitch up Derta's wounds. When I heard his cries for help I wondered what was wroung but i thought that I should wait until he wakes up.