PDA

View Full Version : Hey y'll tell me something

pokejamey
May 2nd, 2005, 06:52 PM
Hey guys I'm new and I wnted to know something?
Tell me the following:
if ur a guy: who's the cutest girl trainer in pokemon and y, wat do u think is the toughest pokemon and y

if ur a girl: who's the cute male trainer and y, and wat do u hink is the cutest pokemon and y.

Then tell me some cheats that u know(I know some too) and I just wanted to know how we think a like in the World of Pokemon K.

PLS DO THIS FOR FUN!!!!!f ur a guy: who's the cutest girl trainer in pokemon and y, wat do u think is the toughest pokemon and y if ur a girl: who's the cute male trainer and y, and wat do u hink is the cutest pokemon and y.

MegaDitto
May 2nd, 2005, 06:53 PM
Tell me the following:
if ur a guy: who's the cutest girl trainer in pokemon and y, wat do u think is the toughest pokemon and y

if ur a girl: who's the cute male trainer and y, and wat do u hink is the cutest pokemon and y.

Then tell me some cheats that u know(I know some too) and I just wanted to know how we think a like in the World of Pokemon K.

PLS DO THIS FOR FUN!!!!!f ur a guy: who's the cutest girl trainer in pokemon and y, wat do u think is the toughest pokemon and y if ur a girl: who's the cute male trainer and y, and wat do u hink is the cutest pokemon and y.
I don't know. :confused: . Welcome to PC and enjoy yourself. Post a lot and make some friends.

Lucid-Acid
May 2nd, 2005, 07:01 PM
Uhhh, Hi, don't know, and don't know any... Oo;
Well, welcome to PC, please read and follow the rules, and if you have any questions, just ask. Have fun here. ^^;

Fayt
May 2nd, 2005, 07:45 PM
Welcome to PC and have fun

Lust
May 2nd, 2005, 08:01 PM
I don't really find anime characters cute or anything. Whitney is pretty cool though.

Hey, welcome to PC! I hope you have a lot of fun and you post a lot. If you want to be friends or if you have any questions then you should PM me. :)

Eon-Rider
May 3rd, 2005, 12:43 AM
Tell me the following:

Probably May? Im not sure of any cheats BTW.

Datriot
May 3rd, 2005, 12:58 AM
Welcome to PC, like coolmaster said porberbly May.
And if you mean cheat codes I don't know any...

Pikabloo
May 3rd, 2005, 06:11 AM
I have no idea o.o

Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Shadowfaith
May 3rd, 2005, 06:14 AM
...I like Falkner x~x for some weird reason, probably because of his awesome Flying type Pokemon. But meh, anyways, welcome to PC, and hope you have a cool time here ^_^

--White Wolf--
May 3rd, 2005, 06:19 AM
Welcome to PC! Stick and read the rules and have fun!

I don't know which person i like the most ;) OH i do know :P

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rstrainer72.png <--- This one :bandit:

Jolty-kun
May 3rd, 2005, 07:04 AM
Heyy!, welcome to PC, read the rules, and have fun, also, dont spam, people have no listened, and suffered =O~ XD, jk, have a great time!, and i say Flannery or Misty theyre both cool XD

Jash Ibanez
May 3rd, 2005, 12:07 PM
idk :S because i dont remember much about the game XD lol but u can ask something about other anime n ill know everything PM me if wanmna be my friend

Zero ex
May 3rd, 2005, 01:12 PM
cutes girl.....all were the same only the Gym leader were differentso i say the .... i dont now, but welcome here to The pokecommunity, you will enjoy this forums they are great, and if you want to be my friend or need some help in something only pm.

FaerieEsqueThing
May 3rd, 2005, 01:21 PM
Tell me the following:

Cutest guy? BRENDAN! Cutest pokemon? Quilava.

Jeremy
May 3rd, 2005, 01:36 PM
Cutest guy? BRENDAN! Cutest pokemon? Quilava.
*Gets jealous.*

Anyway welcome sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and have fun! ^0^

Cutest girl? Whitney! Why? Self-explaintory! Pokmon? Pikachu! Why? Self-explaintory! :P

Hey! You live where I live! ^^ Coolie!

Natsuki
May 3rd, 2005, 03:57 PM
Hewwo pokejamey! ^^ The cutest anime male in Pokemon? o.O Hmmmmm...I would have to say...Ash. XD Yeah, everyone picks him, but he's the more decent looking one of the bunch. X3 *dodges chair thrown by Ash fans* XD As for cheats, I know none. ^^;

Well, welcome to Th PokeCommunity! PM me if you ever need help and have a good time here. ^^

~Kelsey

pika2000
May 4th, 2005, 03:54 PM
James is the most nice person in the show, but I don't think anybody there is cute actually.
Cutest Pokmon: no idea, there are so many of them

welcome btw^^

pokejamey
May 4th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Thank you everyone. I'll try my best to log on once when school starts here in the Philippines and post some things. (I just hope that people will understand it and maybe answer.) Thank you again superiors.

Kijin
May 5th, 2005, 11:50 AM
I haven't watched the anime since they introduced the R/S/E pokemon... and before that, I'm not sure how long I hadn't watched it for.
So, the correct answer to your questions are: 7, False, Pie Chart, Alan Greenspan
Welcome to the forums.

Shikon no Tama
May 5th, 2005, 04:23 PM
That is such an easy question for me. XD
Ash of course. And welcome to PC. ^^
Have fun, follow the rules, and if you have any questions or wish to become my friend, PM me. ^^
Have fun.
I chose Ash 'cause he's cool and cyuute! Oh, and the cutest Pokemon... I have to many to choose from. ^^;

pokejamey
May 6th, 2005, 03:05 AM
Can anyone tell me how to post your own thread or posts plsssss.

Kira
May 7th, 2005, 10:37 AM
You just press the button at the bottom of the section XD Welcome here XD

Ninja Hokuto
May 8th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Tell me the following:

Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Hokuto. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

pokejamey
May 12th, 2005, 01:41 AM
Thank youvery much. I hope you will read some of my threads or posts.

Kyogre-chan
May 12th, 2005, 02:30 AM
As a personal request... could you try not abbreviating words like "your", "why", etc.? Makes your post hard to understand. x.x;

Anyway, that's an easy one. Haruka/May is definately the cutest, and Kyogre for the other answer. ^^

That aside, welcome to PC! Have fun, and enjoy your stay~!

pokejamey
May 26th, 2005, 05:34 PM
y wat will happen if I make dem hard??

MewSkitty
May 26th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Hello *hugs* and welcome to PC. I hope you have a lot of fun, make good posts and follow the RULES! (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=30592) If you need any help with anything, rather it be with PC or your life, please feel free to PM me. You can also PM me to become friends, because you can never have too many friends!

Nicole
May 26th, 2005, 08:20 PM
hey nice to meet you hope you have fun and i hope we can become friends.see ya.

BluePhoenix
May 26th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Hi,
Welcome to the PC family. Pm me if you want to be my friend. Also I can help you a lot. Well not more than the mods and admins maybe but I will try to. ;)

I love Misty and May. Can't choose btw them. ;)

Well I know lots of Cheats. I know more than 105 cheats of Crystal and I know some cheats

~RAP~