PDA

View Full Version : Hello, just call me rock dude

Rock Dude
May 3rd, 2005, 04:21 PM
Hey i'm rock dude and i hope i can fit in with all of you, so hello! :classic:

PrinceOfDarkness
May 3rd, 2005, 04:22 PM
Hiya Rock_Dude ^_^ U kno me IRL XD anyways, have fun, follow the rules and enjoy urself here and be very active ^_^ ~Johnny~

Rock Dude
May 3rd, 2005, 04:24 PM
Hey digicool, hope you're having fun

Team Magma Girl
May 3rd, 2005, 04:26 PM
Hallo!
Welcomies to PC.
Have fun here and stay active.
Please read and follow the rules.
PM me if you want to be friends.

Rock Dude
May 3rd, 2005, 04:31 PM
Thanks Team Magma Girl, i'll be sure to follow all the rules and i'd be glad to be friends, but what's PMing

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 3rd, 2005, 04:32 PM
PMing is Private Messaging. well, welcom, and you can PM me to be friends

PrinceOfDarkness
May 3rd, 2005, 04:42 PM
Thanks Team Magma Girl, i'll be sure to follow all the rules and i'd be glad to be friends, but what's PMing
sorry for posting twice in the club >.<
PMing is private messaging and u use it a PFU ~Insert dudes name~ XD (why can't I say ur name in public?) anyways, u'll make alot of friends ~_~ ~Johnny~ if not, I'll help XD ~Johnny~

<<-_Lord-Krishna_->>
May 3rd, 2005, 04:53 PM
Welcome to PC remember to follow the rules and have fun. If ya need anythin or ya wanna be friends PM me.

Shikon no Tama
May 3rd, 2005, 06:01 PM
Welcome to PC! ^^
I hope you have fun, follow the rules, and if you have any questions, or wish to become my friend, PM me! ^-^
Enjoy your stay at PC!

Lucid-Acid
May 3rd, 2005, 06:14 PM
Hiya~
Welcome to PC, please read and follow the rules. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Have fun here! ^^
*gives n00b cookie*

MegaDitto
May 3rd, 2005, 06:18 PM
Welcome to PC,follow the rules and post a lot. Make some friendsand have a great time here.

the skate board kid
May 3rd, 2005, 06:34 PM
Hey there Rock Dude. How ya doing. Hmmm..... I see. You do know im a very talented skater and you do know im talking to my compooper screen. Im so alone. Well, have a good time here at the forums man.

~TSBK~

Lust
May 3rd, 2005, 08:41 PM
Welcome, to PC! Post a lot and follow the rules. If you wanna be friends then you should PM me.

Jash Ibanez
May 3rd, 2005, 08:53 PM
Hello dude welcome here!!!!!!! and i dont know wut to say but that lol well if u wanna be my friend PM me

Syousuke
May 3rd, 2005, 09:32 PM
Sup.
Welcome to PC.
And Enjoy it here.

Geometric-sama
May 3rd, 2005, 10:24 PM
Hi, Rock Dude. *pokes a rock* Is that you, dude? XD

Kyogre-chan
May 3rd, 2005, 10:28 PM
*picks up a rock* ... *throws it at JA* Oops, sorry dude. XD

Welcome~

Geometric-sama
May 3rd, 2005, 10:54 PM
XD Rock Dude, if you like rocks, talk to LilyPichu some time. She'll throw all the rocks you can take at you!

Datriot
May 3rd, 2005, 11:49 PM
Welcome rock dude, cool name. Ayway, read the rules and have loads of fun!

Kijin
May 4th, 2005, 11:53 AM
The path of the righteous man is plagued on all sides by the inadequacies of the wicked and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in charity and good faith shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my hands upon you.
\\(^_^)// <( RAWK OWT!1one )

Rhykasho
May 4th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Hello there, welcome to PC!!!

Please enjoy your stay and if u need any help or if u would like a freind, just PM me ^_^

Rock Dude
May 4th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Thanks everybody, ill be sure to have fun, become your friends and follow the rules. :D :D

pika2000
May 4th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Hi and welcome^^
Nice to meet you here :)

EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN
May 4th, 2005, 04:15 PM
uhh, hey rock dude, welcoem to PC. I'm guessing you like Rock, well so do I so you're definiately not alone. I think almost half of PC will say that they like rock or punk. either one. Welcome.

~Sawrah~

Pikabloo
May 4th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Uchiha Sasuke and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Natsuki
May 5th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Hewwo Rock Dude! ^.^ I'm sure you'l fit in fine here, just be yourself! =D I'm Kelsey, your lovable PC moddie woddie. <33~~~ I'm always here if you ever need help with anything, so don't be afraid to contact me if need be. ^____^ Well, welcome to PC and have an awesome time! =3

~Kelsey

Eon-Rider
May 6th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Hey! Welcome and stay here for a long-long time! J/K You dont have to.

Kira
May 7th, 2005, 10:25 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun and enjoy life XD

Ninja Hokuto
May 8th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Hey i'm rock dude and i hope i can fit in with all of you, so hello! :classic:
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Hokuto. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.