PDA

View Full Version : A New Evolution

Magma Member Jacob
May 3rd, 2005, 04:40 PM
Hey, this is my first ever RP, so please be nice. Anyway, I hope it goes well... so yeah... It akes place in Kanto, just FYI.

Far away on a remote island, (Cinnabar Island) there is something mysterious happening. The island has gotten rid of the people, so no one lives on the island any longer. Scientists are concocting something strange. They have been doing certain scientific experiments on pokemon. Not just any pokemon either; Eevee. They have been trying to find a way to create a seventh evolution by committing horrendous crimes. No one is really sure what is going on, but if it doesnt stop, the whole Eevee race will cease to exist. Can the six original evolutions stop the madness on Cinnabar Island?

Okay, so to start I need five people to be any of the Eevee evolutions. I am going to be Eevee myself, so yeah. Here is the form:

Evolution: (what Eevee evolution is it?)
Nickname: (if any)
Appearance: (just in case your evolution had something unusual about it)
OC (original trainer): (okay, all the Eevee evolutions are going to be wild, but might have had a trainer who released them. If you do choose this, then it will obviously play into the plot.)

Alright, here is mine:

Evolution: Eevee
Nickname: Moi
Appearance: Just like a regular Eevee except have big, cute green eyes. Also, it has a small chain around its neck with a diamond shaped locket.
Personality: Moi is a bit smaller than most Eevee, and he is very shy and quiet. He has never really had other pokemon friends, so he doesnt know what it is like for anyone else to defend him.
OC: His original trainer was named Jamie. He doesnt remember much about her and doesnt even know why she released him.

Thats done with. Remember, NO REPEATS. And just to let you all know, they ARE NOT on Cinnabar Island. They are in other places in Kanto. The scientists are the ones who find them. I hope this idea flies!! XD

Wolf_Goddess
May 3rd, 2005, 04:57 PM
Evolution: Espeon
Nickname: Sunny
Appearance: It has two black stripes going down her back.
Personality: Calm and Collected. Get's annoyed easily, but loyal as well.
OC (original trainer): None

Magma Member Jacob
May 3rd, 2005, 05:00 PM
okay... we just need... four more people... -_-;;;

Shinin
May 3rd, 2005, 05:06 PM
Eevee only has 5 evolutions, not 6.

Magma Member Jacob
May 3rd, 2005, 05:09 PM
i meant, EEVEE included and then the five... so yeah

Shinin
May 4th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Is Eevee an evolution of itself?

Logmon1
May 4th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Evolution: Jolteon
Nickname: Thunder
Personality: A very odd Jolteon who loves to play.

OOC: Whats Cinabar got to do with this?

Magma Member Jacob
May 4th, 2005, 05:49 PM
OOC: It is a part of the plot. But yeah. i don't even know if this can continue if people do not come...

Alana
May 5th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Evolution: Umbreon
Nickname: Drift
Appearance: http://www.dragonflycave.com/butterfree/images/silverumbreon.png
Personality: She calm and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.
OC: none

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
May 5th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Eon: Vaporeon

Nickname: Aqua

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/WishJirachi/Wishes/AquatictheVaporeon.bmp

Personality: Aqua is a cute, and charming pokemon who loves to play and sometimes, she can be quite tense at some times.

Absolkid
May 7th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Evolution: Flareon
Nickname: Flameon
Appearance: A bit bigger than your average Flareon, it's also a very dark red.
Personality: Wants to get on with his task, and is a tough guy. He might be very tough, but is also a nice person who just wants peace. Will help anybody in danger, excluding enemies.

Edit: This is a picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Nightjirachi/oldflareon.jpg

Magma Member Jacob
May 7th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Okay, finally. So, is everyone ready to start?

Alana
May 8th, 2005, 01:21 PM
OOC: Yep I'm ready to start. How bout everyone else. (hopes they say yes)

Logmon1
May 8th, 2005, 02:30 PM
OOC: I'm ready!

IC: I stand on th SS ANN. As I'm sniffing around for something to eat some guy comes and smaks my with a broom. "Get out of here!" He yells. I run off and head out into the middle of town. But then I see a can of food laying on the road. I run up and start rolling it around.

Magma Member Jacob
May 8th, 2005, 03:05 PM
OOC:Finally!!! I have been waiting forever!! Anyway, here goes! This will be in Eevee's POV, I don't mind if any of you have it another way.

IC: It was a warm breezy day outside in the town of Vermillion City. I was just basking in the sun, minding my own business, when a large bowl came into contact with my face. I squealed and jump up, looking around for the cause of the distraction. Then I saw two boys running towards me.

"Come on, let's get it!" one of them shouted. I turned in the opposite direction and began to run towards the harbor, where the SS Anne would soon be setting sail. 'If I could get on before the kids, I won;t be caught.' I told myself hopefully. The ship was getting closer. The I crashed right into a Jolteon.

"Ooops! Sorry! I'm in a hurry, excuse me!" I tell the Jolteon. Of course humans can't understand us, so it was okay.

OOC: Alright, I hope the others actually show up soon..... XD

Alana
May 8th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Drift sped through the town dodging everything from buildings to trash cans. Her chest was heaving but she refused to stop running. "Don't let it get away!" Came a deep voice excitedly. Drift glanced behind her. The two boys were still chasing her.

"It's times like these I wish I were just an ordinary Pokemon." She muttered. She spotted the S.S. Anne not far off. She had to get there. Suddenly she was trying to skid to a hault but failed. She collided with a Jolteon and an Eevee. "Sorry sorry." She said quickly leaping up.

Logmon1
May 8th, 2005, 03:09 PM
"Why?" I ask as I here two boys shouting. I look over at them. "Come on lets get out of here!" I say as I start running. Then I remember the can and look back to see the two boys step on it and cruch it. A tear rolls down my eye but I keep running.

OOC: I thought he was a Eevee?

Magma Member Jacob
May 8th, 2005, 03:16 PM
OOC: My pokemon is Eevee, and his nickname is Moi. So don't get confused! XD

IC: I watch the Jolteon and quickly follow behind him, glancing back at the two boys every so often. Then I glanced back again, and I saw an Umbreon running towards us.

"Oh no!! An Umbreon! What if it belongs to those kids?" I ask while running. Then I try to run too fast, and trip over myself. "Whoa!" The ground came quickly to colide with my face. This is it, I'm done for! I thought sadly, staring up at the two boys and the Umbreon.

Logmon1
May 8th, 2005, 03:20 PM
I jump up and use pin missil. The two boys are coverd in the pins. "AHHH GET THEM OFF!" One yells. I look at the Umbreon. "Friend or foe?"

Night-Kun
May 8th, 2005, 03:20 PM
OOC: Logomon: He is.. NEWay, I've dicussed this with Magma Member Jacob, so here's my form:
Pokemon: Ditto
Appearance: Shiny Ditto
Personality: Loves to be a copy cat, enjoys making new friends.
OC: None... Not yet anyway..

IC: ((this is in FPV)) I transformed into the Umbreon and run in front of it and just stare at him, wondering if he'll attack himself, sort of speak.

OOC: Hope that is good for a first post!!

Magma Member Jacob
May 8th, 2005, 03:22 PM
OOC: Everyone so far has been excepted by the way.... lol. so yeah.....

Logmon1
May 8th, 2005, 03:23 PM
OOC: Where is the Vaporeon?

Magma Member Jacob
May 8th, 2005, 03:26 PM
OOC: I am editing this, because THERE is a person playing as Vaporeon, but she/he has not even posted since her form, so yeah. Alana just made a mistake and obviously thought that I was the Vaporeon. But I am Eevee, so yeah. XD XD XD That's okay though, so let's move on!

Night-Kun
May 8th, 2005, 03:30 PM
OOC: Hmmm... Vaporeon... gives me an idea...

IC: I transformed into a Vaporeon and melted into a pool of water. Slowly I (as the puddle of water) moved away from the pokemon and into a dark, cool place. Once I reached there I transformed back into my normal self and decided to do a little aerial surveilence (sp?). I transformed into the Pidgey I saw flying overhead and took off, hopeing (sp?) to watch the action, if there was going to be any.

Magma Member Jacob
May 8th, 2005, 03:35 PM
As I get back up, I notice that the boys were hit with an attack. I look over my shoulder to Jolteon. He ad obviously just used an attack by the way he was standing. A pin missle by the looks of it. I looked back at Jolteon admirably. Then I run to catch up with him.

"Hey, thanks. I -- I've never really had anyone stick up for me before."

Logmon1
May 10th, 2005, 11:32 AM
I stop to talk. "Call me Thunder. Whats your name?" I say with a smile on my face. I hear pidgys overhead but think nothing of it.

Night-Kun
May 10th, 2005, 05:08 PM
OOC: I'm sorry but I'm going to have to quit this rp, you've already got enough people, and I'm just not fitting in with my Ditto.. Good bye.

Magma Member Jacob
May 12th, 2005, 05:20 PM
OOC: Alright then, BYE!!! Thanks for coming! (not) JK! But yeah, ANYWAY,

IC: I stood up and looked at the Jolteon.

"My name is Moi," I said nervously. Then I glanced over my should and saw that the two boys were gone.

Alana
May 13th, 2005, 01:59 PM
OOC: Sorry I'm leaving too. If anyone wants to be Umbeon go a head. Bye.

Magma Member Jacob
May 13th, 2005, 07:01 PM
OOC: Is anyone else gonna leave???? Should I just get rid of this whole thing? *cries* fine! You're all evil anyway! *sniff*