PDA

View Full Version : The New World

Latias Lover!
May 3rd, 2005, 05:01 PM
The World of Norotha!

Norotha is a distant island with new Pokemon, new places, and new attractions. There are many new Eevee evolutions, but now they are becoming extinct. You can create your own Eevee, name it, and sign up here. This place is limited to about ten people max. We can start once about four people joined, and you can start without me, myself.

Your goal: Since many Eevee evolutions are becoming extinct, its your job to find a new region, a new home. But how can you cross the ancient waters that was never crossed about 10,000 years ago?

Home Places:
Forest Dreams (south of Norotha Island)
Lake Ice (Center of Norotha Island)
Mountain Pass (All over Norotha Island)
Clouds (in the sky)
River Pass (swimming around Lake Ice)

To join, fill out this form:
Name:
Eevee Evolution(has to be a madeup one, or a real one, if you really want to):
Appearance(if you want to add something else to your eon):
Personality:
Home:
My Form:
Name: Feathergirl
EeveeEvolution: http://img28.echo.cx/img28/2059/feathereon7rz.png
Appearance: With a red ribbon and very soft fur
Personality: Sweet and nice to others but strong in battle
Home: Clouds and Forest Dreams

White_Winter_Wolf
May 3rd, 2005, 05:34 PM
Name: Kaley
Eevee Evolvlotion:crysteon, ice eevee
Home:River Pass
Personaltiy:cold, distant, rude, but deep down very caring
Apperance:the blue of a articuno but spiky like jolteon. Wears white ribbion on neck.

Latias Lover!
May 3rd, 2005, 05:45 PM
Ok but we need more people... How come nobody is joining? I hope this doesn't end up like the other one.

obelisk-kun
May 3rd, 2005, 05:53 PM
name kae
eevee evolution dragonseon
age 10
personality caring
appearance sorry http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/dragonseon.jpg

Latias Lover!
May 3rd, 2005, 05:58 PM
Pokedude55 you are a Pokemon, not a trainer. You should edit your appearance.

obelisk-kun
May 3rd, 2005, 06:01 PM
ok i edited thanks better now

Latias Lover!
May 3rd, 2005, 06:35 PM
Sigh I guess we could just start now.

I was flying in the clouds until I heard a noise in the Forest Dreams. I floated down and saw humans wood cutting, gathering spring water from streams, and spraying the ground with pesticides. Bug Pokemon died instantly.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 3rd, 2005, 11:02 PM
woah woah woah woah! you didnt think ide let you do this without me did you!

Name:Baker
Eevee Evolution: Leecheon / grass evoloution
Appearance: Is an evee covered in grass vines and a big gree horn, also has a leaf tail
Personality: likes to stay cool, althoagh it has many feelings it is a very proud pokemon and likes to act like he doesnt care for his friends, but when he sences his friends are in real danger, he really goes hyper
Home: Forest Dreams

Kogenta
May 4th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Name: Raven
Eevee Evolution: Bansheon (Ghost)
Appearance: When in tangible form, black with silver spikes and marks; two pairs of black feathered wings; silver/blue eyes
Personality: Usually eerily quiet, perceptive and observant
Home: Lake Ice, though usually wanders

Latias Lover!
May 4th, 2005, 06:30 PM
OK. You can start now, if you want too. (| _ |)

Kogenta
May 4th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Rays of afternoon sunlight streamed across the forest floor--casting their emerald beams in mysterious patterns and setting the woods alight with gold. A gentle breeze wandered aimlessly through the underbrush, lightly rustling the leaves in a muffled lullaby. Lying curled beneath the shadows of a massive oak's twisted roots, a Bansheon's tail flicked carelessly in the movement born of restless sleep.

Then, the Bansheon's ears twitched. Slowly, the phantom's wintery eyes of blue opened as the Pokemon raised its head.

A sudden crash rang out through the forest as a large tree collapsed to the ground. Raising itself in a gradual, unhurried, deliberate manner, the ghost Pokemon turned toward the source of the disturbance. Silently, the Bansheon spread its black wings, allowing its canopy of feathers to be ruffled in a passing breeze. Then, raising its wings as though in preparation for flight, the Pokemon faded from sight.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 5th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Kaley sat frozen in a ball of ice at the bottom of the river. Her eyes were closed as she meditated. Suddenly, they snapped open and the ice broke.'Today will not be oridnary.'

Abskull
May 5th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Name: Zephyr Onweer
Eevee Evolution: Yorith
Appearance: Zephyr has silver fur with long black stripes. It has golden eyes and long claws.
Personality: Cunning, crafty, independent
Home: Mountain Pass

obelisk-kun
May 5th, 2005, 05:30 PM
kae was flying over a lake and saw a shiny red thing whoa what is that he flew down to check it out

Latias Lover!
May 5th, 2005, 05:36 PM
((Pokedude55 can you make your post a little more interesting? And put capitals and quotation marks so people don't get confused.))

I saw dead Caterpies, dead Wurmples, and other dead Bug Pokemon. I dare not to land when I saw that. But humans are wood-cutting, choking my lungs. I flew off to Lake Ice. Frozen trees dotted near the lake. A chill went through me, and I landed in the frost. A hard wind blew against my face. I started to feel frostbite on my nose.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 5th, 2005, 05:39 PM
'A presence,' kaley began to float to the surface, but stopped.'I must be careful' she became invisiable then went to the top of Lake Ice. 'I can not help but think, this presence is in pain.'

Abskull
May 6th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Zephyr darted up the dangerous mountaints. The slight breeze was blowing gently on his fur. He stopped at cliff, and ran into a cave. He went through a passage and finally he reached his destination; the spring. He sipped the water and relaxed.
"I wish there were more of my kind," he sighed, "But I guess this is pretty nice. A cool spring in a cave. The Mountain Pass is a pretty nice place to live. Especially when there's a bunch of great mountains to climb." He layed down and dozed of into a deep slumber.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 6th, 2005, 05:10 PM
I wondered throagh the forest, everywhere i looked there seemed to be the results of at least one of the many evils on this island and in this world, i looked to my left and saw a bunch of pidgey poking a dead bug pokemon, i shot a razor leaf at them and they disparted immediately, I walked over to the bug pokemon and saw that it was in fact just a branch, still, i had seen so many terrible things in this forest my mind was bound to be playing tricks one me.

Kogenta
May 6th, 2005, 05:27 PM
From the depths of the shadows, the Bansheon watched in silence as a Leecheon shot a blade-like leaf toward a group of Pidgey, swiftly dispersing them. The ghost Pokemon did not move, rather observing the plant-type. Remaining expressionless, the Bansheon was fully invisible save for its eyes. Though not particularly apparent, the icy eyes of starlight silver and the blue of winter skies shone briefly and faint in a flicker of passing sunlight.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 6th, 2005, 05:50 PM
still looking at the branch, leecheon suddenly had a tiglenig feeling in it vine, a leecheon would always get that feeling when it is in danger,
it looked around in the trees and anywhere nearby but found nothing, it still thought however that it was being watched, leecheon fired its vine whip at the gorund, the vine was over 30 meters long so it was shot high into the air abover the trees, it began to look around from above.

Absolkid
May 7th, 2005, 03:47 AM
Can I join?

Name:
Eevee Evolution: Clankeon (steel Eevee)
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v365/Nightjirachi/Clankeon.bmp
Personality: Kind, but can turn nasty when he wants to wreak revenge on someone. Can pack a powerful attack. Will help out everyone except enemies.
Home: Mountain Pass

White_Winter_Wolf
May 7th, 2005, 04:31 AM
Kaley broke out from Ice lake and looked at Feathergirl. She looked at the dead pokemon. "Like my evolvotion." she whisperd and levitatd away. But not before her invisble spell flickered off.

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 06:56 AM
I felt astonished to see a Pokemon jumping out of the cold waters of Ice Lake. I touched the water. The water was so freezing, it just froze my hair. I flew off, deciding I shouldn't go there. I saw a tiny landmass far away, far from Norotha. The sea was dead. There was no life in the sea... Except the ancient creature that lives there by itself.

obelisk-kun
May 7th, 2005, 10:56 AM
i had just found the red orb i spotted and was feeling quite hot i saw some team magma members and flew away

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 10:59 AM
I fluttered around the ancient sea until something huge popped out--It was a giganitic Wailord, and I estimated it to be about 89 feet and 2 inches long!

obelisk-kun
May 7th, 2005, 11:05 AM
whoa i said after seeing wailord i used thunderbolt on it then flew of scared

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 11:14 AM
The Wailord Legend...: The Wailord guards the waters for over 10,000 years. No one ever dared to cross it when the ancient Wailord ate up a Snorlax. If someone can cross these waters, without getting eaten, their powers will be purified."

I read an ancient stone with the legend on it. However, I didn't get the last part. What does it mean by "purified"?
"Cool legend," I muttered and touched the water.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 7th, 2005, 11:49 AM
"Don't touch that water!" Kaley yelled and flew to the eon. "No one is allowed to touch that water once purifed. That water is full of evil. Purity can't touch evil. Touch that water and die!"

Kogenta
May 7th, 2005, 01:02 PM
The Bansheon's ears twitched at the Leecheon's most recent action. Its normally expressionless face had fleeting curiosity pass over it. Moving quietly into a sit, the ghost Pokemon's head tilted as it viewed the Leecheon. Folding its wings, it slightly rustled a few leaves of the surrounding foliage.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 7th, 2005, 02:44 PM
apparently convinced there was nothing to worry about, leecheon came back down to the ground, it scrathed behind its ear and began to walk off to the edge of the forest, but still it had the feeling it was being watched

obelisk-kun
May 7th, 2005, 06:06 PM
i flew over and stared at the wailord i hit he was not that tough i said and laughed

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 07:04 PM
I felt astonished to see a eon rushing up to me. I could see the Wailord leaping about, scowling at us. I could feel dark energies coming from it. Of course. This Wailord was a victim of the waters.

obelisk-kun
May 7th, 2005, 07:15 PM
i used thonderbolt again and started laughing put some efort into it i picked her up and flew onto land and asked her why she was crossing the water

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 07:45 PM
"Do you see humans are attacking our homes? Soon we'll have no homes left!" I growled. "We have to get to that island over there, called Hoenn. It's one of the best places to be. And besides, I'm not staying here to die!"

obelisk-kun
May 7th, 2005, 08:03 PM
chill alright i will take you there i can fly just tell me were

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 08:14 PM
"Can't you see my white wings? I can fly too!" I growled again, only nervously. "But you haven't heard of the two legendary birds that live in the clouds, blocking our way?!"

obelisk-kun
May 7th, 2005, 08:18 PM
no i replied what about em

White_Winter_Wolf
May 8th, 2005, 04:07 AM
Kaley sat listening to the pokemon fight. Sighing she dove into the water. 'Their headed to Hoenn, they will never make it alone.' "Gyrodose! Watch the pokemon's backs. Stay hidden, but if their in danger come out. They'll need your help." 'Actully i just don't want them hurting anything.'

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 06:13 AM
I unhappily walked away. The islands across the water is very beautiful, I realized.

obelisk-kun
May 8th, 2005, 07:42 AM
i flew away i will fight them i guess

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 08:36 AM
I flapped my wings. I glided over the sea, but suddenly, I began to float down into the water, and almost right into the Wailord's mouth!

White_Winter_Wolf
May 8th, 2005, 08:42 AM
Suddenly a groydose used hyper beam on Wailord then disappeared back into the ocean. "Good Gryodose." Kaley completented him. "Keep watching them. I going to see kygore."

obelisk-kun
May 8th, 2005, 09:36 AM
i saw a flash and then some thing hit me i fell into the water what was that

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 10:09 AM
A dark blue shadow appeared below the water. Suddenly, rain began to pour hard, and tremendous winds blew. Kyogre leapt out of the water, sort of angry that we touched its waters.

obelisk-kun
May 8th, 2005, 10:10 AM
uh oh great i said then used thunderbolt

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Kyogre hit back with a Thunderbolt. Then it turned around, breaking the stone that shows the legend, and suddenly grab the Wailord and ate it whole.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 8th, 2005, 10:24 AM
"Kygore!" kygore stopped moving and looked at Kaley. "Now you've done it. I'm very unhappy." kygore looked sad then it brighten up. It swam to the two eons and slowed down next to them. "Thank you." she turned to the eons. "Kygore will give you a lift. If you ever need help again, the pokemon from this ocean will help you. I'll tell them to obey your commands. They listen to me because I'm the only pokemon who can touch this water and not be effected."

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 10:27 AM
I poked Kyogre. Slowly I hitched myself up on Kyogre's back.

obelisk-kun
May 8th, 2005, 10:30 AM
kyroge ate it whole i said and flew as fast as possible

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 10:35 AM
I guess so..." I poked Kyogre again. This time Kyogre opened its big mouth and leapt up an down.

obelisk-kun
May 8th, 2005, 10:40 AM
before i knew it i was being chased by a flock of murkrow

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Kyogre opened its mouth and thunder came out and zapped the Murkrows.

obelisk-kun
May 8th, 2005, 11:03 AM
thanks kyroge i muttered

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 11:09 AM
The Kyogre nodded and I fell out of its back. The Kyogre disappeared again into the sea. I started to fly again, to Hoenn. This time I landed onto a floating wood raft.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 8th, 2005, 11:17 AM
Leecheon carried on walking throagh the forest, still a bit cautious of anything or anyone following it.

It bagan to pick up speed and ended up at a full scale run toward the end of the forest, it went faster and faster, sending leaves backwards from the wind being formed from the speed of the leecheon, it carried on getting faster and faster until...........................it stopped....it took a look around and noticed it had come to the edge of the forest, in the distance it could see some other creatures near the sea.

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 11:21 AM
I spread my wings lifted off. I was getting closer to the island. Suddenly, I saw Goldeen, Seaking, Pidgeot, and many other life on the ocean. I was getting near the Hoenn region. In an instant I landed on a rock.

obelisk-kun
May 8th, 2005, 11:24 AM
i was folowing them

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 11:29 AM
Next, I leapt up on the Hoenn cliff. It was fantastic! Everything is covered in beautiful grass, and water. But I still don't have a good home to live in yet. The valleys could be my home, instead of flying forever in the sky. But the forests are good, too.

obelisk-kun
May 8th, 2005, 11:30 AM
i had landed outside of ever grande city i stood for awhile then a trainer wanted to battle me

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 11:32 AM
I was astounded and I flew into the Petalburg woods. It was a nice home, but too many Bug Catchers with nets are around. So I decided to live in the lonely valleys and plains, near the Battle Frontier.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 8th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Kaley sat at the bottom of the ocean waiting for kygore to return. When he did she looked at him in question. they shared a telekidtic message.*Well?*
*They are safe.*
*Good*
*lady, why did you care about their safety?*
*Just because I rule a evil ocean doesn't mean I'm heartless.*
*But many have tried to pass, but you didn't help them.*
*Those two where eons, close to my race as any. Besides they're in hoenn now, That means I can play with them more.*
Kaley laughed and disappeared, leaving the legendary wondering what she meant.

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 11:52 AM
I saw Norotha far away, and I saw fires burning up the place. I felt sad for the other eons who didn't make it. But I knew I have to wait... Wait and see what will happen...

White_Winter_Wolf
May 8th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Kaley levitatied to evergrande city and gave Lorelei a visit. The elite trainer was shocked to see a crysteon that she crushed the pokemon, "Ohhh, you poor thing! I thought you all disappeared!" *Lorelei, please get of me.* the girl was shocked to her the pokemon speak, she instantly let go. *Thank you. Now give me your pokemon, I need them to 'play' with some new 'friends' of mine.* The lady gasped, crysteons were suspose to be able to withstand evil water. 'This one must have stayed in the water thinking she was safe. I hope these 'friends' of hers actully become her friends, or team Aqua will win.'

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 12:17 PM
I rested lonenily on the cliff. Pelippers danced around. I didn't like Hoenn anymore. It felt too strange to be here, I thought. I flew to Ever Grande City to find Steven.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 8th, 2005, 12:24 PM
::I changing points of veiw::
I flew away from Lorelei with her pokeballs in a sack in my paws. I then notice the other eon flying to find Steven.'Perfect' I change invisable and fly after it. While falling I send a telepatic message to the water pokemon around. *Rise up, it begins. Bring Team Aqua, the war begins.*

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 12:33 PM
I landed in front of the door to the Elite Four. I stepped inside and saw nobody. The place is deserted. But I walked in to Steven's place. He wasn't there. I was confused. I ran out, scared in terror. Suddenly, I saw Pelippers, Seadras, Seakings, and other Water Pokemon moving around. A sudden feeling came to me. The time when I touched the water, something felt wrong. My feathers grew and hardened. My white fur bristled sharply, and in a mean way. Sorta like a mutation. My mind grew black as a swirl of purple-black mist covered me.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 8th, 2005, 12:43 PM
'Hehehe... I got another slave!" I giggled as the eon was surounded by evil. It was kinda werid, I yell at him not to touch the water, so he does, and I'm very happy about him disobeying.'Oh well. He's mine now.'"Feathergirl! Bow to your master then bring me more pokemon."

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 12:48 PM
I walked. It was weird. A small tiny mind was telling me to stop, stop. But I wouldn't listen. I spread open my batlike wings and flew. I spotted a Remoraid, but I like to bring back the little Eevee. I dug my fangs into it and flew back.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 8th, 2005, 01:13 PM
i had landed outside of ever grande city i stood for awhile then a trainer wanted to battle me

Pokedude would u lease follow RP rules, you have been putting only a sentence or sometimes only a couple of words in your posts, the rules tate every one must be at least 2 sentences wrong, i wont give you bad Rep, but please start doing it properly

As the Leecheon looked on, it could see many things going on in the distance, it decided that it would leave the forest and go across seas to the city to see what was going on, it aimed at the tree behind iut and fired 7 razor sharp razor leafs at it whcih cut it down instantly and forced it to fall to the ground with a great thud!
Leecheon then used its very strong vine whip to pull the tree off the cliff and act like a downwards bridge towards the ground. leecheon climbed down this and made its way to the edge of the sea

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 01:17 PM
((I couldn't make it any longer... Sorry about that.))

Dark Mind of the Feathereon

The moment I saw the Leecheon, I grew hostile and snappish. I lunged at it, ready to dig my fangs into the eon. With my purple bat-like wings flapping furiously, I let go of the air and fell towards the Leecheon, ready to strike with my sharp fangs.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 8th, 2005, 01:19 PM
I sensed something crossing my ocean. Looking in a pool I see a Leecheon crossing on a raft. *Seaking, help Feathergirl bring him to me.* I demand a nearby pokemon. "This world is mine."

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 01:22 PM
I was very close to the Leecheon. Suddenly, a Seaking came by, breaking my concentration on the Leecheon. I fell heavily behind it, missing my target. I growled with displeasure. My white fangs shone in the daylight.

"How could I miss that target?" I growled. "I should have done it. That eon was lucky... For now."

White_Winter_Wolf
May 8th, 2005, 01:28 PM
*Seaking! You failed, failure is not excepted.* I freezw the pokemon where he stood. Suddenly pain shot through my head. Is see eons of all kinds playing happyly. no evil could I sense, then I saw my self. I was happy, inocent. "No!" I said out loud, "I'm powerful, that never excisted. I'm evil to the bone." but inside my consiense awoke. I began to feel I was wrong

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Happy Mind
As soon as Kaley said this, my mind destroyed the evil mind inside of my head. The batty wings disappeared, and my purple fur turned white again. My white feathery wings appeared and I flew next to the other eons. The spell was completely broken. There is no chance that the water can change me again.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 8th, 2005, 01:39 PM
"What! No, your evil! You work with me! arrrggghhhh!" I yell as the pain in my head worsens. Suddenly I collapsed the pain gone. "Ohhh, where am I?" I ask, the evil gone for good from my mind. I then sense Team Aqua aproaching. It all comes back to me. "I was evil? I so weak minded. Well at least I can fix this mess by stopping Team Aqua," turning to Feathergirl,"Wanna help?"

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 01:44 PM
"Ok." I was a dizzy a little. The thought of rescuing, being evil, finding a new home, it all gave me a big headache. I rested in the grass. "Dizz..."

obelisk-kun
May 8th, 2005, 01:45 PM
i had been sitting ahwile then flew off too many trainers ah well

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 01:50 PM
I flew into a clean pond. Lilypads and Politoads live in it. After drinking, I went back to Kaley, ready for some good and fun action against Team Aqua. Somehow this was enjoying me.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 8th, 2005, 01:51 PM
"You ok?" I ask the eon in fromt of me. Suddenly kygore appears out of nowhere. I fall on my butt as he begins talking. *Madam, your allies Team Aqua are here!* *Um... I hate team Aqua.* kygore gasps and disappears again. "That was weird." I mutter.

obelisk-kun
May 8th, 2005, 01:51 PM
i had spotted them waved and followed

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 01:57 PM
I was surprised to see Kyogre. I glared at the place where Kyogre was. Slowly I began to explode in a white light. My eyes glowed yellow. I hissed somehow... I was growing into a different shape!

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 8th, 2005, 01:59 PM
I was still making my way across the sea on the raft, when my vine began to grow hotter agin, this meant danger was nerby, I turned around quickly prepeared to battle if needsbe, but there was nothing there, however i did see some ripples in the wter next to me

Thats strange

I thought to myself

thats the 2nd time today ive sensed danger and there has been nothing there, ah well

I carried on along the raft, until I was only 500 miles away, from here I strethed my vine whip all the way cross the seas and pulled myself across,

I mjst have the lingest vine whip in the world!

i thought with a bit of a grin.

obelisk-kun
May 8th, 2005, 02:00 PM
i was surprised to see it and landed in amazement

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 02:02 PM
I grew into another Pokemon. I've evolved into a Whiteon?! I looked like a gray-white wolf with sharp fangs, white wings, and shiny yellow eyes.

"I-I've evolved!" I exclaimed.

obelisk-kun
May 8th, 2005, 02:03 PM
whoa she evolved i yelled

White_Winter_Wolf
May 8th, 2005, 02:04 PM
"Cool! I think that's so cool! Sorry, I'm kinda hyper at the moment. You never answered my question. You looked dizzy, what was wrong?"

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 8th, 2005, 02:07 PM
whoa she evolved i yelled

pokedude, ill say it agin, plese follow RP rules, you are not allowed to only have one sentence but that all you have been doing, every post must be at least 2 entences long.

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 02:27 PM
"Well, all this saving-the-world stuff and being evil was enough for me in one day. Now that I've evolved, I felt better. I wonder where Team Aqua is." I changed into a battle stance.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 8th, 2005, 02:57 PM
"Right, Team Aqua is wate based so I bet their near water at the moment. kygore is probably telling them I'm a traitor so he's not on or side. But I bet we could get groudon and Team Magma to help us. Plus that Leecheon could gather grass pokemon to help us. Lets go talk to him then we'll head to Team Magma's headquarters."

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 03:04 PM
"Sure, but I found something in the water." I dove into the water. I came back out with a blue shining orb in my mouth. It looked like a blue orb.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 8th, 2005, 03:23 PM
"That's kygore's orb! And it's almost the right time! Kygores spririt will enter that and rest for many years near the red orb, groudons orb. This is when Team Aqua and Magma are at ultiment power. We have to find the leecheon and get some grass allies."

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 03:31 PM
"Yep," I said and followed Kaley with the shiny blue orb still in my mouth. I couldn't wait for a battle! Somehow I got battle-addicted.

obelisk-kun
May 8th, 2005, 05:56 PM
i was flying off again and i evolved into a gyradeon. cool i said.should i go back i thought

White_Winter_Wolf
May 8th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Pokedude please follow Baker's advice, it really hard to follow what you say. thank you in advance.

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 06:51 PM
I followed Kaley. The orb bounced. Soon I saw Kyogre in the distance, wreaking skyscrapers with its majestic wings. Team Aqua was there, laughing and snickering at people who cried for hope. It made me angry. I flew up and unleashed the light of the Blue Orb!

White_Winter_Wolf
May 8th, 2005, 06:53 PM
I watched as Feathergirl unleashed light from the blue orb. She knew what to do, Iwas not needed so I flew off, right on to leecheon's raft. "Hi!"

Latias Lover!
May 8th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Kyogre was sucked in the orb. The Orb shook for a long moment, then it stopped. Its light faded and Team Aqua was left in confusion.

"Where is Kyogre anyways?"

"I saw a bright light somewhere!"

I wandered off, hoping to find Kaley again.

obelisk-kun
May 8th, 2005, 07:35 PM
i was falling gyradeon did not have wings so i decided to continue following them but at 400 mph now i was a very good swimmer