PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm new here ^_^

Myuu ミュウ
May 4th, 2005, 11:20 PM
Hello, im new to this site though I have been browsing here before I registered for a long time now. I never got the courage up to register here before, but everyone seems freindly and I have been on many forums before so I hope I can just get right into the swing of things here at the Pokemon Community, and that I dont break any rules or make mistakes. This is the best forum I have ever seen so far as far as Pokemon goes.

Im also glad to see so many people here use XD. I use that smiley to freinds and they go "what's XD?" >_> its nice to see a forum where its widely used!

Anyway hello everyone.

Pikabloo
May 4th, 2005, 11:21 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Uchiha Sasuke and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Myuu ミュウ
May 4th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Okay I REALLY like this forum and its members already!! I love it when the members can act crazy and silly like that, Ive been in some stupif forums where people get told of for spamming if thet make a comment like that one you made about cheese. This place is fun XD

Pikabloo
May 4th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Yes, this place is incredibly fun. There's a club called the random club if you like random fun. Join it if you want :P Anyway, if you have any problems or need help, PM me!

Myuu ミュウ
May 4th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Okay I will thanks ^_^. I kind of have this hope that the members here will accept me into joining in the fun without me having to feel like an intruder because I'm new...

I cant get on a whole lot at the moment, but I will come here whenever I can. I can see already how much i'll love it here.

Dumdadum
May 4th, 2005, 11:32 PM
I agree, this place looks so ooberly fantabulous..
I know I'm new, but welcome. ^__^

Kyogre-chan
May 4th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Most certainly! :3 Sanity is not an option here. ^_^

Welcome to the community! Have fun, enjoy your stay, worship bread, stop reading now, I'm serious... o.o; Aah! *screams and jumps out the window*

*walks back in* Ehm... hi! ^_^ *hands you a welcome sheep and runs away*

Jolty-kun
May 4th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Okay I will thanks ^_^. I kind of have this hope that the members here will accept me into joining in the fun without me having to feel like an intruder because I'm new...

I cant get on a whole lot at the moment, but I will come here whenever I can. I can see already how much i'll love it here.

Awww, thats a really cool ^^; XD, welcome to PC, dont spam, read the rules and best of all, have fuuuuun XD

Myuu ミュウ
May 4th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Most certainly! :3 Sanity is not an option here. ^_^

Welcome to the community! Have fun, enjoy your stay, worship bread, stop reading now, I'm serious... o.o; Aah! *screams and jumps out the window*

*walks back in* Ehm... hi! ^_^ *hands you a welcome sheep and runs away*

OOOOHHHHHHH!!! I GOT A SHEEPIE!!! *sheep BAAAAA's*

*Jumps on the sheep and rides around the site roping random people* "Yeeee-Baaaaaa!!!!" XD

Kyogre-chan
May 4th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Careful now! The sheep likes to randomly explo- ...Bah, too late. o.o;

Jolty-kun
May 4th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Careful now! The sheep likes to randomly explo- ...Bah, too late. o.o;
Yeah, and who said.. crazyness wasnt an option here? XD, poor Sheepie, R.I.P...sheep XD, *gets a horse*, hes a pet, so keep him in your house.. at all times XD

Myuu ミュウ
May 4th, 2005, 11:42 PM
Ooohh...*Loves horses* Okay what is his name? *Jumps on and rides wildly around the community*

*tramples somebody*

Oops, I hope that wasnt one of the staff...

Dragonair-kun
May 4th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Welcome to the forums. I've read the posts and you like horses o.o;, hope you'll have a good time and stick to the rules :3

Myuu ミュウ
May 4th, 2005, 11:48 PM
I think a lot of people like horses. I lik riding them.

By the way you can all call me Mew. Thats what my name means; it's Mew in Japanese in english characters and then japanese characters. The name "Mew" was already taken.

Dragonair-kun
May 4th, 2005, 11:58 PM
My computer can't read what it says. The four last, I guess your using an advanced computer. So, if you need a friend you can PM me or another member ^^;

Myuu ミュウ
May 5th, 2005, 12:00 AM
O_o what does you computer show it as, can you copy and paste it here so I can see?

I speak a little Japanese but as yet I am not fluent, but I have to copy and paste the japanese characters every time i log in because I cant type them on an english keyboard. Can anyone tell me how to enter Japanese characters in my username without having to copy and paste?

Pikabloo
May 5th, 2005, 12:09 AM
I wanna learn Japanese in school. But it seemed quite hard to learn, so I chose French instead.

Kyogre-chan
May 5th, 2005, 12:15 AM
I'm pretty sure it shows as three blocks for those without Japanese support. O.o;

*is trampled* *growls* *throws another exploding sheep* XD

Pikabloo
May 5th, 2005, 12:16 AM
And you call me insanely random o.o By the way, I still am insanely random, right?

Syousuke
May 5th, 2005, 02:55 AM
Hello.
Nice name. Welcome to PC, and I hope you like the community and enjoy.

Kira
May 5th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun and enjoy life XD

Datriot
May 5th, 2005, 03:17 AM
Welcome to PC! Read the rules AND obey them, and you should have loads of fun!
PM me if you want to be friends!

PrinceOfDarkness
May 5th, 2005, 03:29 AM
Im also glad to see so many people here use XD. I use that smiley to freinds and they go "what's XD?" >_> its nice to see a forum where its widely used!I get that problem with all my friends when I am using that smiley -.-

Hello and welcome Myuu ?? Have fun, follow the rules, be active, enjoy urself and I will gladly be ur friend if u want to be mine ^_^ ~Johnny~

Lucid
May 5th, 2005, 07:56 AM
Hiya~ n00bs that browse before joining pwn. =3
Welcome to PC, read and follow the rules and have fun! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. ^^

Asura Nirosuki
May 5th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Wow you're such a great spirit^^.*huggs* if you need any friends at all sweet we will be there for you^0^

Jash Ibanez
May 5th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Wow you just started and already with a hot thread!!! awesome i got my first hot thread after doing my fifth one i think XP Well anyway welcome!!!!!!11here!!!!!!!1 Any doubts, anything you want, or wanna be my friend PM(private message ;D) me

Kijin
May 5th, 2005, 11:44 AM
I can't believe I got chastised for posting more than once in someone's intro topic while discussing something with them and I see quad+ posts in this one. How depressing...
Anyway, welcome to the forums. You can respond to your own welcomings and whatnot freely (so please don't think I'm getting pissy with you in your own welcome topic). Enjoy your stay for however long you want to stay here.

pika2000
May 5th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Hi and welcome^^
I'm pleased to meet you here^^

btw: I like your name^^

Sorano
May 5th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Ty, Dragonair-kun, Jolteon!!! and Pikabloo please dont post in a welcome thread more then once. .__.;;;;

After running an IP check it seems that Myuu ミュウ is Soph. O_o; *pokes* So...uhh...I ish gonna close this for now but PM me with any objections. ^^;;;;

~*closes*~

~Karli