View Full Version : Approval

May 5th, 2005, 5:43 PM

*smiles ebilly* 'Tis hoennshipping somewhat. Be warned. Actually, it's not hoennshipping really, but it does support it heh.

"She likes to talk about you. A lot I might add."

"Yeah well . . . pheh."

"That's all you can say? Pheh?"

"That's right kid, get use to it."

"Don't worry, I will."

The sun smiled down warmly upon the tiny town of Petalburg, its golden fingertips lightening up the clear blue sky of the afternoon. The northwestern zephyrs whipped through the town gently, prying apart leaves from their tree branches and rustling the hair of two boys that sat upon a bench in front of a Pokdoll shop. One boy, crimson eyes peering into the distance, head pointed upward, looked disturbed yet thoughtful, the wind playing with his strands of white hair. The other boy cleaned his square frames with his green t-shirt before placing them back on the bridge of his nose. He kicked up dust from the dirt ground, causing the clear sky above them to turn a dusky brown for a few seconds before settling back down.

"So . . . Does this news make you happy?"

"Well, you never said if she talks good about me now have you?"

". . . I'd figure it'd be obvious that she would, but obviously you're too dense to get it." He crossed his arms and shook his head. "Why would I bring up the fact that she talks about you if she talks bad about you?"

"It's possible that you might want to crush my dreams of being with her since you're her brother."

"Ah, you know so little about me."

"Whatcha gonna do about it?"

The boy with the glasses only frowned while the other ran a hand through his hair, disturbing the wind from running through it. His glasses reflected the yellow sunflowers that opened their petals to the sun as he gazed upon them, a thoughtful look in his warm, chocolate eyes. Warm chocolate met cold crimson as the boy with the glasses met the eyes of the white-haired trainer.

"So . . . Are you going to do anything about it?"

"And what exactly can I do about it? She can talk all she wants about me, but that doesn't mean that she, you know, feels the same way about me like the way I do for her. What if . . . what if she says no? What if she breaks my heart?"

"Pessimistic thoughts huh? Don't think like that. Trust me, I know her."

"So do I. She's done it to other boys before. I-I'd rather have my heart in contact with its longing for her then have in break in half, knowing that I'll never have a chance with her."

"Just go for it."

You don't understand, you're ten."

"I may be ten but Latios knows that I know to try things instead of wondering about them, and you should do the same. You can live to be one-hundred for all we know, and if you don't ask, then you'll never know. You'll never know if she'd want to be with you, you'll never know if she feels the same for you, and you'll never know if she loved you back."

The white-haired boy only snorted at this. "I don't need your advice kid."

"You need to listen to someone."

"Don't meh me. You know I'm right. So, are you going to do it?"

". . . I-I'm not sure. Maybe one day."

The soft chiming of a bell and the groaning of hinges alerted the two boys, causing them to turn their heads. Out came a girl with her arms filled with colorful shopping bags. Sparkling sapphire eyes met the warm chocolate and cold crimson of the two boys, and she grinned, showing off her perfect pearly whites. Brown hair framed and tickled her lovely face despite that most of it was tucked up underneath a red bandana.

"You guys ready to go? I'm done here."

The two boys got up from the bench they sat on and helped the girl with her bags.

"Well, if you ever decide to ask her out Brendan Birch, I just want to let you know that you have my approval."

". . . Thank you Max."

Yay. New record, 10 minute story!

LaTeR dAyZ!

May 13th, 2005, 10:57 PM
**** it! Why do pokecommunity people not appreciate your good works of writting! Well, anyway, if youwant to see my review, it's on SPPF, right? Yeah, I know!

May 14th, 2005, 7:25 AM
Yay! Another aweome story by Breezy. Did I mention it was awesome? Nice job on your story Breezy, I really liked it.

May 14th, 2005, 6:08 PM
Yay! Another aweome story by Breezy. Did I mention it was awesome? Nice job on your story Breezy, I really liked it.

This fic was posted long time ago...... but at least nwo you know breezy written another fan fic such as this.....