PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!!

link_
May 5th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Hi everyone, I am a new user and I would like to know new people. I like anime and I like Zelda games. I am looking forward to the new Zelda game which has a provisional title. If you would like to see the new Zelda game trailers click here (http://www.zelda.com/universe/game/legendzelda/). I hope you like them. :P If you have anything to say please PM me. I would be very grateful.

Jash Ibanez
May 5th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Whats up you there!!! Wazzaaa how does life treat you?!! Anywaay welcome here to the community man. How did you learned so fast how to put those links it took me like 3 or 4 days to now XP Well cya soon and if you got any doubt PM me XD

link_
May 5th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Hi Jash Ibanez, I'm very pleased that you have post me XD. Thank you for your comments and I wish you good luck in the community.

Kyogre-chan
May 5th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Welcome to the community! I'm Ty! Enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to ask if you need help with anything. ^^

link_
May 5th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Thank you Ty for your welcome. I see you are a really big fan of the community. I think this is great, getting to know so many people that want to chat with you. Thank you again. XP

Zero ex
May 5th, 2005, 07:37 PM
hey welcome, link, The trailers are good man, some say that this october the new zelda will be coming out.

BluePhoenix
May 5th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Helllo and welcome to the PC family. Stick to the rules and stay cool. PM if you want to be my friend.
~RAP~

Lust
May 5th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Welcome to PC! The more you post the more fun you'll have.

Lucid
May 5th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Hiya! ^^
Welcome to PC, please read and follow the rules. If you have any questions, dont be afraid to come and ask, have fun here!!
*gives n00b cookie* =3

TheTyphlosionTamer
May 5th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Hi link,welcome to pc,have fun,and pm me to be friends

link_
May 5th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Hi there guys, thank you all who have posted me. Thanks to: Jash Ibanez, Kyogre-chan, Zero ex, Rahul, Legendary Pokmon Master, Hotaru, and last but not least TheTyphlosionTamer. Thank you again for all your comments. Have a nice day! :)

DARK MIGHTY LATIAS
May 5th, 2005, 11:52 PM
Yo! Best luck to u and have fun on PC, and read the rules! ^_^

Eon-Rider
May 6th, 2005, 12:03 AM
Hi! My current fav character is link in SSBM! Welcome!

Pikabloo
May 6th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Uchiha Sasuke and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

grifinator
May 6th, 2005, 02:11 AM
hy there link. welcome to pc. like all others have said, you have anything you wish to know of don't hesitate to ask. it doesn't matter how you do it, pm or forum, just ask. but please keep in mind that you must follow the rules. have a nice stay. see ya around. good luck and happy posting.

Datriot
May 6th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Hi, welcome to PC! Have loads of fun and remember to read the rules!
I also think that Zelda is good game!

Tootmonster
May 6th, 2005, 05:28 AM
Hi i like anime an zelda too ill be your friend

Jeremy
May 6th, 2005, 06:38 AM
Welcome Hereo of Time! XD Welcome to PC sweetie! *Hugs.* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and importantly, have fun sweetie! ^0^

Natsuki
May 6th, 2005, 12:55 PM
The Legend of Zelda = pwnz every other game in existence. ;P Hewwo link! Welcome to PC, I'm Kelsey, your humble wolfy moderator. ^__________^ Please obey the rules and have a nice time! ^^

~Kelsey

*~Ashley~*
May 6th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Hiya link! ^^ I'm Ashley. Welcome to PC, make sure to obey the rules and all that good stuff. ^^; And if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Shikon no Tama
May 6th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Hiya link! Those Legend of Zelda games are good! I played one of them! ^^
Have fun, follow the rules, and if you have any questions, or wish to become my friend, PM me!
Have fun and enjoy PC! ^^

pika2000
May 6th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Hi and welcome, my friend^^
I'm sure you'll have a nice time here^^
Don't forget to read the rules :)

link_
May 6th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Hey friends, thank you for all your support, I really appreciate all the comments that you've written to me. I've already added all of you to my friends list. Thank you again. :) And yes, I'll follow the rules ;)

MegaDitto
May 6th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Hi,^^. Welcome to Pokecommunity and have a wonderful time. Nice to meet you and pm me if you want to be friends. You seen very nice.^^

link_
May 6th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Hi MegaDitto. Thank you, you also seem like a nice person :). Thank you for welcoming me. Bye, take care.

Porygon
May 7th, 2005, 08:25 AM
Mwar, welcome to the forums! I am Porygon, the insane mwarsayer! But then ya already know who I am so yeah XD

Welcome!

link_
May 7th, 2005, 08:31 AM
Hi, Porygon, I added you to my friends list. Thanx for signing and for welcoming me. :)

Kira
May 7th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Hi! Welcome to the Community. If you want any help, or just a friend feel free to PM me.

link_
May 7th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Hi ~Spartan~. Thanx for the good comments you've written to me. Thanx for your disposition. I want you also to know that if you need anything, please just PM me OK?. :P

Kira
May 7th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Yeah sure XD You're posting much XD

AngelMina
May 7th, 2005, 11:48 AM
~ Hello ~,
welcome to pc!!!!!!!,*gives u cookie*
Have lotz and lotz of fun!! remember to read the rules,and post as much as u want!!!! enjoy ur stay here!!!!!!!! Byebyes!!!
~Mina~ :D :P

<<-_Lord-Krishna_->>
May 7th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Welcome, da name's Diego. Welcome to PC if ya need anything or ya just wanna be friends PM me.

link_
May 7th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Hi, thank you AngelMina and SalamanceKing. Thanx for giving me a warm welcome. Don't worry, I'll do my best effort to follow correctly the rules. :P

Umbreon14
May 7th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Welcome to PC. Enjoy your stay here!! ^^

link_
May 7th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Thank you for signing my thread Umbreon14. Thanx for your welcome :P