PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to bash here!!!

Marauding Master
May 6th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Umm... Yeah, hi.

Let me start of by saying this forum is really cool, I've read the rules and hope follow them properly^^

I'm Marauding Master, if you heard of me it's probably because I fake Pokmon cards.

So I'll let the community thingy growing, making friends and pairing up and such, if you wanna be friends or something, just ask okies?^^

pika2000
May 6th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Hi and welcome here^^
I hope you'll have a great time.
If you need a friend, just PM me :)

Lust
May 6th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Hey, MM! Welcome to PC. The more active you are the more fun you'll have. That's a really funny picture in your sig. xD

Shikon no Tama
May 6th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Hiya, welcome to PC! It's really good that you read the rules! ^^
Just obey them, and have fun here. Oh, and if you have any questions about PC, or want to be friends with me, PM me. ^_~
I hope you enjoy PC! ^-^

SilverBlaze09
May 6th, 2005, 03:43 PM
*laughs long and loud and hard* Lessee, fun sig, cool title, dude!

H3y, 1f 1 7yp3 l1k3 7h15, 4m 1 4 n00b/?

Probably.

Anyways, welcome to PC! Draw! *disappears* SB

Pikabloo
May 6th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Uchiha Sasuke and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Zero ex
May 6th, 2005, 05:48 PM
hey welcome to the pokecommunity, those cards of your signature were created by you, they are amazing i thought they were of the new booster pack, hey if you want help in something or wanna be my friend only pm me.

PrinceOfDarkness
May 6th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Hello and Welcome Maruding Master, I like ur sig ^_^ Have fun, follow the rules and chat with meh if u need to ask somethin, chat or wanna be friends ^_^ ~Johnny~

Lucid
May 6th, 2005, 05:53 PM
w00t! nothing better then bashing n00bs! XD
Well, hi there, welcome to PC. ^^ Hope you'll follow the rules, and have fun. If you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask. =P

link_
May 6th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Hi, Marauding Master. I like your signature very much XD. It's really funny (it must have hurt). Well, welcome to the PC. HAVE FUN POSTING!!! :)

TheTyphlosionTamer
May 6th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Hi,welcome to pc Mauriding master,have fun,and pm me if you want to be friends.

Eon-Rider
May 6th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Hi there! I hope you have a great time here!

MegaDitto
May 6th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Umm... Yeah, hi.

Let me start of by saying this forum is really cool, I've read the rules and hope follow them properly^^

I'm Marauding Master, if you heard of me it's probably because I fake Pokmon cards.

So I'll let the community thingy growing, making friends and pairing up and such, if you wanna be friends or something, just ask okies?^^
Welcome to Pokecommunity. I saw your Fakes Cards. You try very hard. Have a wonderful time here and make some friends..^^

Kyogre-chan
May 7th, 2005, 12:46 AM
That's a really funny picture in your sig. xDROFL. I do concur. XD

Anyway, welcome to the community! ^^; Have fun, and all that fluff.

Rhykasho
May 7th, 2005, 03:17 AM
Welcom to PC, please enjoy your stay!!!

If u need any help or if u would like a freind then just PM me ^_^

<<-_Lord-Krishna_->>
May 7th, 2005, 07:36 AM
Whats up? Welcome to PC, if ya need anything or just wanna be friends PM me.

Datriot
May 7th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Cool, I think pokemon cards are okay, I hope there cool ones! Anyway, welcome to PC, have loads of fun and PM if you want to be friends!

Kira
May 7th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Friends are always good, so if you want one then PM me.

Marauding Master
May 7th, 2005, 11:55 AM
I will follow them and thanks everyone!

Lil' Schu
May 7th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Hi MM! Welcome to PC! Have3 a great time makin fakes here =D

Natsuki
May 8th, 2005, 07:49 AM
Welcome to PC Marauding Master. =3 I'm Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. ^_____^ Please check out the rules for PC and all that jazz. ^.~ PM me if you ever need any help or if ya just wanna chat. ^_~ Well, have a good time! ;D

~Kelsey