PDA

View Full Version : Where?

Cyan Goggles
May 6th, 2005, 05:11 PM
To join,please just give me the following..
Name-
age-
Discription(picture if you want)-
Pokemon-
Pokemon's discriptions(if any)-
Please,no legondarys,shineys are limited to only one..
The plot...
A girl and her only friends,her pokemon,face the world.Running from people who might find out she has no family,and take her to an ophanage.In all orphanages,they do not allow pokemon,therefore,her only,and best friends in the world,would be taken away.To add to her load,she wanted by all teams....Rocket,aqua,Magma,ect....For some reason unknown...She hides one speachal secret...Nobody has ever know..only one she has told is her best friend and pokemon,mike.
MINE!
Name-Hikari
Age-12
Discription- Long,brown hair that goes to the middle of her back,blue eyes,but some people say they look green.she wears A brown newsboy hat,a black and white bead braclet.Then,she has a white long sleeved shirt,under a black vest that has a yin-yang sign on the back of it.black jeans and black and white shoes.
Pokemon-
Vaporieon-Bubbles
Jolteon-Thunder flash...Flash or thunder for short.
Flareon-Blaze
Umbreon-Midnight
Espeon-moonlight
Eevee-Mike
Pokemon discriptions-
Mike-Looks normal,but has blue streks in his white mane type thing.He has a green jewel earring,in his right ear.She got him when he ran away from team Rocket...Tracking device was in that ear,until Hikari recuted him,destroed the device,and put the ear ring in it's place..her first pokemon.

Starting post.
Dead of night.Shufel....shufle....Feet on the dirt road...heading nowere.Hikari,wonded and tired,made her way down the dirt road...she had tried screaming,but it was midnight,no one had heard her.She was holding her right arm with her left,trying to stop the bleeding...Maybe it wasn't working...maybe she was too exsusted,but she was gettign really dizzy...mike and everyone else was safly in their Pokeballs.thank goodnes..I'm just glad they're safe...Hikari thought.More shuffleing and she came to a park.She was barly able to do it,but she climbed a tree,and let go of her grip on her other arm...Soon..she feel asleep....

Cyan Goggles
May 6th, 2005, 05:22 PM
(Er...is anybody on?I'd really like to start))

Cyan Goggles
May 6th, 2005, 05:34 PM
The moon still shining...Moonlight washing apoun her...Still bleeding,but she would be fine.A little past 3:00 AM.She heard a few people walking though the park,but they were nothing to worry about.They didn't see her,and they weren't the one who were chaseing her in the first place.An Umbreon howled in the distance...Not Midnight though...he was in the pokeball.Her vest was keeping her warm,but she was still shivering in her sleep.Believe it or not,but this was an avrage day for her...If you looked her over carefuly,you would see still healing wonds on her arms,cest,legs,and back.

Cyan Goggles
May 6th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Still pretty week,Hikari had bandaged herself up,but the blood had seeped through.The dark of the night hid it.She longed to bring Micheal,Mike's full name,out,but he need to be safe,and not worry about her.She dared not sigh,or make any noise,exsept the shufle,shufle her feet were making.Blured vision again.This time a fuzzy building.She was going to walk right past it,but all of a sudden,her vision went from blured to black,and a soft thud was heard.

Cyan Goggles
May 6th, 2005, 06:36 PM
(ok,please?I'm begging ya here!My first day back after two years,and nobody wants to even come in contact with me?...I'm really pitiful...>.<)

IXShadowBladeXI
May 6th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Name: Brad Pierce
Description: Brad has golden brown hair with dark brown eyes. He usually wears a white short-sleeve dress shirt with black pants and white tennis shoes. Brad is usually very outgoing and cheerful, but can be somewhat timid when he first meets a person.
Pokemon: Espeon (Espy), Breloom, Sableye, Flygon, Medicham, and Mantine.
Pokemon's Descriptions: Espy, his Espeon, usually travels outside of her Pokeball. She was given to him by his father. The rest of Brad's Pokemon were caught during his journey through Hoenn.

I hope you don't mind if I join. Plus, I hope you don't mind that I also have an Espeon. It is one of my favorite Pokemon. ^_^;

Cyan Goggles
May 6th, 2005, 07:00 PM
oh,no!^.^ I've been wanting peope to join!Thank you,so much!*bows* And no problem,people can have more than one pokemon!Go ahead and start...I've done all I can post until you came in!^.^

PrinceOfDarkness
May 6th, 2005, 07:11 PM
BY DEAR GOD CHILD! U POSTED 5 TIMES IN A ROW! That's like way against the rule, u should fix that up ;) ~Johnny~

Cyan Goggles
May 6th, 2005, 07:13 PM
BY DEAR GOD CHILD! U POSTED 5 TIMES IN A ROW! That's like way against the rule, u should fix that up ;) ~Johnny~
I've read the rules...I don't think it's aggested them.Besides,It's better than bumping five time. :\

PrinceOfDarkness
May 6th, 2005, 07:14 PM
What I mean to say is that double posting is against the rules, so posting 5 times in a row is also against the rules. and very sorry if I sounded rude, pardon me ~Johnny~

IXShadowBladeXI
May 6th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Brad walks past the park; his hands shoved deep into his pockets. Espy was beside him, a small light shining from the jewel on her forehead, lighting the way. She had been acting peculiar, but he had no idea why. Suddenly, for seemingly no reason, Espy darts off. "Espy, wait!" Brad shouts, chasing the bouncing light.

"Espy! Espeon!" calls the Pokemon, as she nudges the person's limp body, trying to wake her up.

"Espy, what are you d-" Brad suddenly stops in the middle of his sentence, seeing the body on the ground. This is why Espy had been acting so funny, but how had she known? But, this wasn't the time for questions. Running over to the girl, Brad kneels down at her side. "Hello? Are you okay? Please wake up," he pleads, grasping her arm gently, shaking her lightly, and hoping for her eyes to open.

Cyan Goggles
May 6th, 2005, 07:23 PM
(I understand what you're saying,but it's not double posting.They're not saying the same things...)
Hikari slowly opened her eyes,seeing the sunlight and a Espeon over her.She felt a sharp pain in her arm,and relized someone was shaking it slightly.She shot up from pain.She coverd the blood on her arm,trying to hide it from the vistor.She tried to scramble to her feet and flee,but she was just too tired and hurt."...You're not suppost to see me.."She wisperd,not knowing what else to say.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 6th, 2005, 07:34 PM
As the girl jumps up, Brad quickly stands and steps back. It was obvious that it had startled him. Espy, as well, had been shocked. "What do you mean?" Brad questions, not understand her. "You are hurt," he states, having already noticed her bleeding arm. "We can go to a PokeCenter. I am sure they can take care of you there. Besides, you need rest," Brad says in a pleading voice, trying to persuade her into getting medical treatment.

Cyan Goggles
May 6th, 2005, 07:39 PM
She managed to stand up."Are you mad?!That's the last place I have to go!"She said,The put a hand over her mouth,because she had said to much."These wonds are daliy for me,ok?I've been getting by fine."she said,then saw his Espeon."oh?"She knelled,which was pretty difficult,but she didn't show it.She held out her hand for it to sniff."Hey there.."

IXShadowBladeXI
May 6th, 2005, 07:51 PM
When she kneels down, holding out her hand to Espy, Brad can only smile. "This is Espy," Brad says, kneeling down as well.

"Espy?" the Pokemon questions as the hand is held out to her. Taking this as a sign of kindness, Espy nudges the hand and begins rubbing her head against it, exactly like a cat would.

"She seems to like you," Brad says with a smile, watching his Pokemon. "But, I still don't understand," he states, still somewhat confused. "Is someone after you?" he questions, feeling that to be the only reasonable explanation.

Kurosaki
May 6th, 2005, 07:53 PM
(I understand what you're saying,but it's not double posting.They're not saying the same things...)
Hikari slowly opened her eyes,seeing the sunlight and a Espeon over her.She felt a sharp pain in her arm,and relized someone was shaking it slightly.She shot up from pain.She coverd the blood on her arm,trying to hide it from the vistor.She tried to scramble to her feet and flee,but she was just too tired and hurt."...You're not suppost to see me.."She wisperd,not knowing what else to say.
Actually, it was double posting, Oo
It doesn't have to contain the same content to be double posting. Double posting is considered to be posting more then once in a row without allowing someone else to post in between. OO;;

There's no need to bump, since someone will join eventually, and there's this little button that says the word EDIT on it, try using it, XD

Cyan Goggles
May 6th, 2005, 07:57 PM
She pet Espy for a minute,then stood up."If I were to tell you...you would be in danger your self..."She murmerd,hopeing he wouldn't hear.A pokeball on her beltloop berst open,Mike poping out of it.He hopped onto her shoulder.She whiced."Other shoulder mike."She said,and her skitted to the oppsite shoulder."Thank you."She said.She nodded at the boy too."Thank you also,but I have to go now.I don't wish to drag you into this."She said,starting to spin slowly."You'll end up all scratched up like I am...or worse."She stopped spining.Heading in the oppsite way,she tripped,stayed down for about 4 seconds,and then got up,and ran off.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 6th, 2005, 08:17 PM
"Wait!" Brad shouts to her, watching as she runs off. Though the girl said she did not need his help, he felt that she really did. "We can't just let her run off, now can we Espy? She could use our help..."

"Espy, Espeon!" shouts the Pokemon, agreeing with her Trainer. She had liked the girl, and didn't want to see her run off again, her Pokemon as her only companions. She and Brad had traveled together, alone, for quite a while, but there were always people willing to help them along their way. Perhaps they could help this girl along her way.

"Go, Flygon!" Brad shouts, tossing the Pokeball forward with a perfect spin. As soon as the little ball connected with the ground, out popped Flygon. Quickly grabbing the Pokeball from the ground, he hops onto Flygon's back, just behind the wings. "Come on Espy," he says to the little purple Pokemon, who easily leaps onto Flygon's back, sitting just in front of him. "Flygon, see if you can catch up with her." With those words said, Flygon takes to the air, flying in the direction the girl had run.

As soon as Flygon notices her, he heads towards the ground and lands directly in front of her. "Come on, now," Brad says with a teasing voice, "are you just going to run off without telling me your name?" He only hoped he didn't freak her out. "I have been through alot, but maybe not as much as you. You can use a companion. Plus, if we stick together maybe we won't wind up as scratched up," Brad continues to smile a sweet smile, hoping that she didn't find him to be a stalker.

"Espeon!" shouts Espy, agreeing with her trainer. Maybe with her comment the girl would accept.

(( Sorry for the long post. As you can tell, I get very caught up in role playing. ^_^; ))

charizard_maa
May 6th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Name- Sean Anwhere
age- 18
Discription(picture if you want)- Tall and skinny. Have sunglasses hanging from a black rope. Has black hair which is spike up with the tips that are white. BLue jeans and a belt with his pokeballs. A red shirt with a black overccoat. Has a black backpack (Like Misty's)
Pokemon- Charizard, Jolteon, and Wailmer

Just one question. WHere are we? WHat region?

IC: Sean was walking througth the park. The sound of the lamp post could be hread which was a bit scray sounding but Sean knew why he was out here. To find something but he does not know where it is.

Sean then sat down on a swing and just yelled out, "Man, why am I out here. Tomorrow is her birthday and instand I here. I should be getting rested."

Sean then stand up and at that moment he saw something. Sean then said, "Is that a vigoroth?" He then ran to it.

Once ther he saw tha it was a girl runing. Sean was about to say something but saw that she was injured. Sean then yelled and said, "Hey you! Stop I need to ask you something." Sean not even noticing the boy chasing after her.

Cyan Goggles
May 6th, 2005, 08:26 PM
(it's ok!I do too..)
Edit-(It's random accualy...it's pretty much in between reasons,because she's just on a dirt road,and now there coming into a forest I think....Not totaly sure....Also,see post below...You can bust in on them if you like.^.^)

Hikari had fallen over from the flygon landing so close,so she was now looking up at him."A smile...."She said,getting up,"Something I havn't seen or done in three years..."She looked at him with a mixture of a stone solid glare,and sad,mournful eyes."But...I can't...Everyone I've gotten close to,exsept for my pokemon,have wound up dead.Not hurt,not captured,but dead."She contiued."I can't let that happen to anybody else....I couldn't hadle it if someone else went.."She suddenly dropped to her knee's,Mike mewing fractily.She pet him to calm him down."Heck,I can barly hadle it now..."She got up,finding a little stregh again."I'm sorry...I just...can't.."Something that looked like a silver streak ran down her cheak,but when she rased her head,there was no trail of a tear,and no trace that she was crying.Only that her eye's were a tad more glossy than usal.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 6th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Brad's smile fades, seeing her mournful face. She seemed to be a very sad girl, but she was caring. "Dead...?" Brad questions, even though he understands what she means. Leaping off of Flygon, he walks over to her. Her eyes had become glossier, and it appeared as if she was going to cry. "Believe me, I won't end up dead. Besides, my Pokemon won't allow it," Brad smirks a bit, trying to make her laugh or something. He always hated really sad moments, and this was one.

Cyan Goggles
May 6th, 2005, 08:42 PM
"..."She thought for a moment,looking up at him."I'm...just so worried..."She said,her viose haveing a shiver to it.She wisperd one word...Barly,so yo almost couldn't hear it.The word was,"okay.."She had tiped her hat down,so you couldn't see her eyes."mika nudged her a little.I'll try not to get him killed... she thought.At that moment,everything went dark again,as she feel to her knees a second time,but this time didn't get up.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 6th, 2005, 08:50 PM
"Alright," Brad says, smiling once again. When she suddenly falls, Brad quickly catches her, placing his left arm behind her back to keep her from hitting the ground. "Oh no..." Brad says to himself, realizing that he needs to get help. Even though he doesn't think it to be the wisest thing, he begins to call out for help. He had already been told a PokeCenter was a dangerous place to visit, but hopefully he could find a kind enough person to help them. "Help! Anyone!" Brad shouts, looking around for people. Only if nobody heard him, would he send Espy to go searching for help.

Cyan Goggles
May 6th, 2005, 08:59 PM
Mike begins Hopping Tree to tree,looking for more people to help.His blue and whitemain whiping in the wind,he tired to go to far.It's not as if this didn't happen to offten,but normaly,she'd just lay there for a while,wake up at some point,and treat herself...Mike grabbed her hat,that had fallen off,and put it back on her head.If there were two idems she adored,it was the hat,and the braclet.Mike never knew why,he just knew that she always wore then,and quickly put them back on if they fell.
(Ga!I have to go...will you come back and roleplay with me tomarrow?)

IXShadowBladeXI
May 6th, 2005, 09:07 PM
(( Sure, I will. I would post again now, but I must go as well. There is just one thing - I have a family reunion tomorrow and I have no idea when I will be getting back. But, when I do I can role play. So, goodnight. ^_^ ))

Cyan Goggles
May 6th, 2005, 09:12 PM
(same.Goodnight!*waves,the hoppes into bed herself*)
*edited the day-* Hello!I'm back...

IXShadowBladeXI
May 7th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Lifting his head to Espy, he speaks to her. "Espy, we can't wait for someone to show up. She needs help and now. I know she wouldn't approve, but we are taking her to the PokeCenter." With those words, Brad scoops her up in her arms. Walking over to Flygon, he places Hikari on his back. Before leaping onto Flygon, Brad holds up a Pokeball. "Espy, I need you in your Pokeball for a bit. Flygon can't take much weight or many people at once," Brad states to his small Pokemon.

"Espy," she says, bowing her head. She understood what her trainer meant, and soon found herself surrounded in red light. The red light then quickly faded, drawing her back into her Pokeball.

Leaping onto Flygon's back, he looks down at Hikari's small Eevee. "I can't just leave you... Come on, Mike? I think that was your name..." The little Eevee hops into his arms, and Brad places him next to Hikari. "Flygon, we're ready. Take us to the nearest PokeCenter," Brad states to his Pokemon, and with a strong gust they soar into the air. It would only be a few moments before they reach the PokeCenter. Brad only hoped he wasn't making a mistake.

(( I am finally back. Sorry it took me so long. I have had to do alot today. X_X ))

Cyan Goggles
May 7th, 2005, 06:31 PM
(it's ok!^.^)
Mike also retired to his pokeball,because he didn't want to weigh them down.
Hikari asleep,but that didn't stop any of the bleeding.Her eye's weren't shut softly as when a normal person would be,her eyes were shut tightly,as if in pain.She was in pain,but not only by the wounds.She was constily tourtured by her dreams.Always nightmares...That's why she almost never slept.She didn't want to be caught off gaurd,and the nightmares.a silver tream dashed down her face quickly,as a result of the nightmare.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 7th, 2005, 06:36 PM
"She's crying?" Brad questions himself, watching the glittering tear. Suddenly, the flight ends. "Good, we are here," Brad states, quickly leaping off of Flygon's back. Placing his arms gently under her body once again, he lifts her. Rushing towards the door of the PokeCenter, he spins around, using his back to open the door. Walking inside, he begins to call for help. "Help me, someone. I know this is a Pokemon Center, but this girl needs help." Brad looks from face to face, many of the trainers obviously shocked. Nurse Joy is also seen rushing out of the back room, having heard Brad's calling.

Cyan Goggles
May 7th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Hikari Swrimed a little,senseing she was somewere she soundn't be.Nurse Joy opend the door.She imdently gasped."What happend to the poor thing?" Most of the trainers looked away,not really wanting to get involved.
(I hope It's ok I played Joy...I just getting a little restless here...)

IXShadowBladeXI
May 7th, 2005, 06:58 PM
(( It's completely fine. I was kind of hoping you would. XD ))

"She passed out, I'm assuming. We just met. She was hurt pretty bad, and for some odd reason di-" Brad stops himself, realizing that he was about to say to much. "She just passed out," Brad states, repeating himself once again. He only hoped Nurse Joy could do something for the girl.

Cyan Goggles
May 7th, 2005, 07:04 PM
(whew...)
Nurse Joy nodded and took Hikari in her arms,and took her into the back room...
a few hours later...
Hikari slowly opend her eyes,she lifted herself up,holding her head."Oh,geeze...Did I meet up with an orger or something..?"She asked her self dizzyly."Wait...were am I?"She woke up imenditly.She exsamined herself,and there were banages around her stomich and there was one around her head.She had no doubt there were athers on her other wonds.Mike was beside her,sleeping.She gave something that was related to a smile,but ti was tiny,for she almost never smiled anymore."mike...."She cooed,gently waking him up.He yawned,then looked at her with happy eyes.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 7th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Brad stands outside the back room door, leaning up against the wall. For privacy reasons, he had chosen not to go into the back with Nurse Joy. Flygon had been long since returned to his Pokeball, and Espeon allowed to go free. "It has been hours, Espy. Do you think she will be okay?" Brad says, questioning his Pokemon, who was watching him intently. From the look on Brad's face, it was clear he was worried. It still made him wonder who had given her those wounds.

"Espy..." Espeon says in a quiet tone. For once, the Pokemon had neither a positive or negative answer. She was just as clueless as her trainer, not to mention just as worried. "Espy, Espeon," Espy says, nudging Brad's hand, trying to cheer him up a bit.

"Yeah, girl... I know. I am sure she is going to be okay. I hope..." Brad says with a sigh, lifting his eyes from Espy, glancing slowly around the room.

(( By the way, at 11:30 PM I might go away for about thirty minutes. Fullmetal Alchemist is coming on. It is about 11:15 PM right now where I live. ))

Cyan Goggles
May 7th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Putting her shoes,Hat,and baslet back on,she walke dout the door.Mike followed closely behind.She opened the door,but got stoped."young lady!"Nurse joy scolded,"You are badly hurt.You need to get back in bed."
Hikari gave her a look."Look,I apheate your medical care,but we must get going."She said,walking past the nurse.She walked into the waiting room.she looked fine,but well,the bandage on her head implyed that she was hurt,but she was no longer walking funny.She looked around to try and find Brad.
(I know,I live in the same time zone as you...I can stay online,becuas ethe computer and T.V are in the same room.But I can wait.^.^)

IXShadowBladeXI
May 7th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Brad lifts his head as the door beside him opens. When he sees Hikari walk out, he is filled with joy to know she is alright. "You're okay!" Brad shouts, embracing her. When he realizes that she is still hurt, he quickly lets go. It did seem a bit odd anyway, considering they had just met. They hadn't even truly introduced themselves. "Sorry," Brad says apologetically for hugging her, just in case he had hurt any of her wounds. The apology was also for taking her to the PokeCenter, but he was glad he had.

Espy runs over to the girl and begins rubbing her head against Hikari's leg. "Espy, Espeon!" she says cheerfully, just as glad as Brad to see that she is okay.

"I know you didn't want to come here, but... It was the only place I knew to take you," he says, placing his right hand on the back of his neck while directing his eyes to the ground. Hopefully she wouldn't be too mad at him.

(( It is now 11:30 PM, so I will be watching Fullmetal Alchemist. But, I won't go away. I will still try to post, even if I have to post within the commercial break. XD ))

Cyan Goggles
May 7th, 2005, 07:41 PM
She whinced slightly when he had given her a hug."it's ok..."She pet the Espeon genly,Mike was on her shoulder."It's fine,as long as we leave quickly."She stated,starting her walk out the door.Mike's ears perked up.She wisperd to him,"Don't worry...it's daylight and we're in a city full of police...The wouldn't dare attack here.."Mike calmed down,and put his ears at rest.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 7th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Brad follows Hikari out the door, listening to her talk. "Wait... Who wouldn't attack?" Brad questions, still not knowing who was after her. The girl seemed so innocent to him, it made him wonder who would attack her or even chase her. "Oh yeah! I am Brad," he says, placing his hand on the back of his head. He had just remembered to introduce himself. Espy was close at their heels, the tip of her forked tail flicking from side to side as she walks.

Cyan Goggles
May 7th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Hikari stoped."I'm sorry...As I told you,I can't reveal that yet...not until the time comes..."She turned around,stareing stright at him."As for my name.."She ran off,leaveing a small dust trail."you'll have to catch me for an answer to that!"she said playfuly.Not happyliy,just,kinda jokingly.She was testing him...training him to a sertain exstent.

PrinceOfDarkness
May 7th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Name-Johnny Smith (dear god, not my real last name XD)
age-12
Discription(picture if you want)-Smart, Handsome, and Sweet
Pokemon-Flareon
Pokemon's discriptions(if any)-Very cute, likes to take after her trainer

(I hope its not too late to join)

Cyan Goggles
May 7th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Name-Johnny Smith (dear god, not my real last name XD)
age-12
Discription(picture if you want)-Smart, Handsome, and Sweet
Pokemon-Flareon
Pokemon's discriptions(if any)-Very cute, likes to take after her trainer

(I hope its not too late to join)
(Denided for now.discripton is for looks,and it does help to have personality,but what he looks like is always helpful.And are you sure you don't want any other pokemon?)

IXShadowBladeXI
May 7th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Brad suddenly stops, watching for just a second as she runs off. "Come on, Espy!" Brad shouts to his Pokemon, taking off after Hikari. A smirk was spread across his face, for he knew now that she was doing much better than she had been before. Hikari was pretty fast, but Brad isn't exactly slow. "We can catch her," Brad says to Espy, the smirk never fading. Espy, though silent, was right still right beside her trainer. She could tell this was a sort of game, and was enjoying it.

Cyan Goggles
May 7th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Hikari hopped up into a few tree,trying to get out of his sight.She caugh herself when she sliped,and then fliped back up on the branch.She called mike back into his pokeball,and contiued.After a while,she might let herself get caught,or she could just loose him,but she had said she would travel with him,and she never went back on her word.
Okay,That's not true,she has,but only to bad people..

IXShadowBladeXI
May 7th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Brad slows down, no longer seeing Hikari in his sight. Little did he know he was standing just below the tree she had leapt into. "Now, where did she go?" Brad questions himself, looking around.

"Espy! Espy!" she shouts, standing at the base of the tree. She was looking up, but Brad wasn't paying her much attention. Obviously, he was caught up in thought.

"Yes, yes, Espy. I know we lost her. We will find her soon," Brad says, continuing to look around for her. "Gah!" Brad shouts, somewhat in frustration. It was almost like she had vanished into thin air, but he knew that was far from possible.

Cyan Goggles
May 7th, 2005, 08:36 PM
She tried to jump to anther tree,but,the branch broke insted.THUD!
"ow!"She said,landing in a headstand posion agesnt the tree."Man!I really gotta cut back on the cookeis...."She mumbles to herself,makeing a mental note of it.She got up and brushed herself off,not even cheaking her injories."So,you caught me."She annouced."You get to ask me one question.And one question only.I promise I will answer it."She contiued.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 7th, 2005, 08:46 PM
Brad jumps as he turns around, startled by her sudden thud. Considering the way she just got up, she wasn't really hurt. Twas a good thing, considering she just fell from a tree.

Espy also jumps back from the tree. "Espy!" the Pokemon shouts as she runs over to Hikari and begins sniffing her to make sure she is alright. "Espy?" the Pokemon asks, checking on the girl.

"Let's see... I could ask you who is chasing you. But, I know you want to wait and tell me that. So, I just ask you for your name," Brad states, wishing to know the girl's name. Besides, it would be awkward with the two traveling together for him to not even know her name.

Cyan Goggles
May 7th, 2005, 08:53 PM
She gave and realy rare smile,and then patted Espy."I'm fine."She said,then turned to Brad."..I'm a little suprised.You've been so intresed I would have thought you would have asked me something more."She smriked."Just to tell you,remeber my smile.I really don't smile very often,as I said before."She said,looking up at him with different eye's.Not happy or joyous...but not depressed and sad."Hikari.That's my name..."She wisperd.She wisperd because they were alone in the forest now.She couldn't let them know her name.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 7th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Brad nods, responding to her words. "That smile looks lovely on you, so how can I forget it?" Brad questions with his own smile. "Hikari..." Brad repeats, after she tells him her name. "That's a nice name," Brad says, giving her another compliment. "You know, I thought about asking a different question. But, I figure you will tell me everything I need to know when you are ready for me to know it." Brad enjoyed having someone to talk to, and he hadn't even noticed they were in the woods. Probably because he had gotten so caught up in the chase.

Cyan Goggles
May 7th, 2005, 09:15 PM
"As much I aprechate the complments,they won't get to far.Her smile faded,and she let out Midnight.The Umbreon came out,ears perked right away."At ease."She said."This is Midnight.You've already met Mike.I'll introduce the rest later..."She said,taking a brush from out of nowhere,and started gromming him."Have you been eating that corn stuff I gave you?"She asked her pokemon as she ran the brush though his fur.He nodded."Um!"He said happily."It shows my shiney little goof ball!"she hugged Midnight,and Midnight rubbed her face a little.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 7th, 2005, 09:29 PM
"Darn," Brad says jokingly, "I thought you would open up and start telling me everything." When she sends out Umbreon, he is a bit surprised. "I take it you like Eevee evolution?" he questions, considering the way she had taken to Espeon. Brad smiles, watching her as she begins combing Umbreon. "He looks cool," he states, admiring the glowing rings on its body. Brad had always liked the Eevee evolutions as well, but never did collect them. Suddenly, Brad notices Espy approaching Umbreon.

Espy slowly makes her way over to the Umbreon, cautiously. Sniffing him, she makes sure to stay alert. "Espy?" she questions, probably wondering how the Pokemon is doing. Tilting her head, she continues to watch Umbreon with her big black eyes.

Cyan Goggles
May 7th, 2005, 09:35 PM
Hikari looked at him,"I wouldn't hold my breath..."She looked back at umbereon."yes,I do....I try and find new ones...er....tried..."She mumbled.
Midnight's ears perked as espy approcted."Bre,bre."He responded.He sniffed Espy a little.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 7th, 2005, 09:55 PM
"Maybe one day you will be the one to discover a new type of Eevee. Just think, they might let ya name it," Brad smiles, talking to her in a happy tone. Considering all that had happened earlier in the day, Brad was still pretty cheerful.

"Espy, Espy!" she shouts as she begins bouncing around the Umbreon, trying to get it to play. For some odd reason, Espy had suddenly got a jolt of energy. Perhaps it was meeting this new friend.

Brad turns to the Pokemon, laughing at Espy. "Seems she likes your Umbreon... It isn't often that I see her trying to get another Pokemon to play," Brad states, still watching the Pokemon.

Cyan Goggles
May 7th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Hikari let Midnight go play with Espy."...."she stayed silent at the Eevee discrovey comment."You don't know how mcuh i would love to do that..But,it requires you to have to go out...alone..and just be a sitting duck,and I can't afford to do that.."She sighed."My life in a nutshell."

IXShadowBladeXI
May 7th, 2005, 10:09 PM
"Oh..." Brad says in reply to her comment, pausing for a few moments. "I don't know what you are going through, or why. I don't know what I can do to help, either," Brad says, his tone changing to a more serious one. "But, maybe having a friend by your side will help," he states, his tone changing to a happier, yet still serious, one. "Do you happen to know where we are headed?" Brad questions, wondering if she even knew the answer. Espy is still off to the side, playing with Umbreon, while waiting for the trainers to finish their conversation or begin traveling again.

Cyan Goggles
May 8th, 2005, 08:00 AM
She stood up."I'm trying to get to Goldenrod,but if they chase me else were,I must go."She answered."I heard it's a huge city,and has a big park nereby,and then I could go eevee scouting without worry."She tone also changed to a slightly happy,but serous tone."So,even if they found me,they wouldn't attack,because there are police all over the park.."
She paused for a few minutes.
"And....something else...I promise to tell you if we ever get there.."She rubbed her left arm with her giht,it still kind of bothering her.
Midnight was trying to pounce on Espy,but haveing no luck.Hikari looked towards him."I brought him out because it's getting dark,and he's good at steath tactics."She explaned."The fact that I can see him easily is also a good thing."She finished."Friend traveling with me...Well...we'll see if he turns out to be a friend,or an enemy.." She thought to herself on the first thing he had said."..Mistress,forgive the introsion,but I think you have to learn to trust a little more..." Midnight shot a thought into her head."...
Midnight,you know very well what happend the last time I trusted."
I was but a eevee...it's a little hard to remeber,but I know what happend,but tha-"
"I'm ending this decuseion,you know what happend,and I will talk of it no more."
She gave him a look after sending the last message to him,and he stoped useing ESP to talk to her.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 8th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Brad nods, thinking about her words on Goldenrod. "We will make it there. Sooner, or later, we will," Brad says, the happiness in his voice fading away. As Hikari begins speaking of Umbreon, Brad turns his attention towards the Pokemon and begins watching him. "Good point," Brad states, his eyes still on the Pokemon. When Hikari remains silent, her and Umbreon watching each other, he finds it a bit peculiar. However, he doesn't say anything. Instead, he tries to carry on the conversation a little farther. "So, shall we get going?" Brad's cheerful tone was back once more.

"Espy!" the cat-like Pokemon shouts as she leaps gracefully over Umbreon's head, landing on the other side of him. When Umbreon stops playing, she tilts her head, watching him and wondering why he had stopped. Encouraging more play, she nudges his back leg with her head and begins leaping around friskily once again.

Cyan Goggles
May 8th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Hiakri nods."Yes,lets.."She said,starting to walk in one direction,Midnight following.They truged on grass for a while,when a wld pokemon attemted to attack.Hikari and Midnight gave the little Ratita a look,then faced it."I must warn you,he's level 42,so I would watch it..."The Ratita back off a little,but still growled.Hiakri shook her head."I'm not even..."She said,and walked on a little."

IXShadowBladeXI
May 8th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Brad nods and begins following Hikari. He is a little surprised to see a Rattata leap out in front of them, but it didn't bother him much.

As they proceed by, Espy gives the little Rattata a glare. "Espy..." she says slowly, as if trying to scare the little Pokemon.

"Hurry up, Espy!" Brad calls to her, noticing that she has fallen behind. When she hears his call, her step quickens and she is soon at his side once more. "So... What other Pokemon do you have?" Brad questions, finding it a bit too quiet for comfort.

(( Sorry it took so long. I had to go eat. X_X ))

Cyan Goggles
May 8th, 2005, 12:32 PM
(it's ok..T'was finding help fer my crystal game..)
"I have jolt,my Jolteon,Blaze my flareon,Moonlight my Espeon,and Bubles my vaporeon."She answerd,not even looking back.Mike did though.She stoped."You know...I'm not used to people traveling with me,so if I seem a little anti-sochail,that's why."She stated afetr a long pause,as if she was going to say something else.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 8th, 2005, 12:42 PM
"You really are an Eevee collector," Brad states, not yet knowing she had collected all of them. "Oh, and it is okay. You are the first person I have traveled with since I left Hoenn..." Brad says, understand exactly what she means. He would have asked about her past companions, but didn't want to make her feel bad. "So... I bet it took a long time to collect all of those stones and evolve them," Brad states, assuming that she evolved most of the Pokemon on her team herself.

Cyan Goggles
May 8th, 2005, 12:48 PM
She contiued walking."Accualy,I only evolved Bubbles my self.The other's I either caught or started following me."She explained."Well,exsept Mike,"She looked at the little blue white and brown fluff ball on her shoulder."I recued him when I was..."She paused,trying to remeber how old she had been."five."She finished.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 8th, 2005, 01:03 PM
"So, you and Mike have been together for quite a while..." Brad says, thinking it over for a second. "I have had Espy for quite a while, too. But, I don't think I have had her as long as you have had Mike. You don't plan on evolving him, do you?" Brad asks, wondering what she would say. He doubted she would, considering the length of time the two had been together.

(( Um... Just wondering, but where exactly are they? Er, which region are they in? ))

Cyan Goggles
May 8th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Hikari turned aroundto face him."I don't plain on it,but if desides he wants to,what am I to stop him?"She responed.Both Mike's and Midnight's ears perked.Hikari emendetly jumped up into a high tree.She looked down and mosioned for Brad to hide quickly.
(Their in Hoenn.)

IXShadowBladeXI
May 8th, 2005, 01:12 PM
When Hikari leaps up into the tree, Brad is at first confused. This only lasted a second though. Leaping into the bushes, as silently as he can, he tries to hide. Espy was right beside him, leaping into the bushes as well. She knew exactly what she had to do. After all, she wasn't exactly a dumb Pokemon. Brad could only wait and wonder who or what was coming their way.

Cyan Goggles
May 8th, 2005, 01:20 PM
A lady with short brown hair and blue eyes cam into veiw.She has a black top on,with a long flower dress on.She was wereing make-up,hoop earings,and high heal shoes."I could have sworn I saw her here....I could reconize that eevee anywere...She must have heard me and gone ahead."The lady mumbled to herself.After she finished,she ran off,following the trail.Hikari was silent,every moment.After a few more seconds,Hikari let of the breath she had been holding,and jumped down the tree as slightlently as she could.She put Mike and Midnight back in their balls.She mumbled something about stuipid ophanige people...

IXShadowBladeXI
May 8th, 2005, 01:30 PM
When Brad sees Hikari exit the tree, he decides to as well. Even though Hikari chose to return Mike and Midnight to their Pokeballs, he left Espy out. It was still very silent, but Brad couldn't quite make out what it was that Hikari had mumbled. "Who was that person?" Brad questions, his voice at a low whisper. He didn't want to take any chances of that woman hearing them.

Cyan Goggles
May 8th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Hikari started to dust out leaves form her hair and cloths."Orphaniange people.They're looking for me,but they're not the one's that gave me these injories if that's what you're thinking."She said,trying to keep her sercret."It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't take the kid's pokemon away."She explained further.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 8th, 2005, 01:46 PM
"Oh... So that is why you don't want to go with them. I completely understand," Brad says, looking down at Espy as he speaks. "I wouldn't let anyone take her away from me." Brad places his hand on Espy's head, petting her lightly. "We'd better keep going before she comes back this way," he says as he begins walking again.

Cyan Goggles
May 8th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Hikari nodded."Agreed."She then proceed to run in the oppsite direction.An Arrow flew by her head,just only missing her by an inch."Ok,now these are the one's after me!"She said,getting into a battle stance,but not reaching for her pokeballs,oddly enough.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 8th, 2005, 02:01 PM
When he hears the whiz of a arrow fly past Hikari, he suddenly comes to a stop. "What the...?" Brad questions, wondering where it had come from. Reaching to his side, he places his hands on his Pokeballs. Oddly enough, Brad doesn't see Hikari do the same. So, instead of calling out his Pokemon, he returns one. "Espy, return," Brad says as he holds up her Pokeball. "I guess I can't let her get hurt," he says as he reattaches the Pokeball to his side. "Got a plan?" he questions Hikari, waiting to see who it was that had fired the arrow.

Cyan Goggles
May 8th, 2005, 02:07 PM
She looked a little worried."Yup."She said,dogeing anther arrow."We run and doge!"She ran off,trusting that brad will folow.Anther arrow wizzed past here.To avoid it,she slid to the ground,but quickly got up.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 8th, 2005, 02:14 PM
When Hikari turns and runs, Brad quickly follows her. This was probably the fastest he had ever run. But, when you have arrows being shot at you, you do tend to run much faster than normal. He was just glad Espy was safe in her Pokeball. The sudden feel of an arrow clip the sleeve of his shirt causes him to stumble and trip. It took almost no time for him to get back on his feet and continue running.

(( Ugh... What a time for me to have to go! I should be back in about an hour, so we can continue the role play then. Sorry for having to leave at this particular point. ^_^; ))

Cyan Goggles
May 8th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Hikari ran a little fatser,and they were out in the open."Finialy!"She shouted."Rukumi!"She shouted,and a few seconds later,the arrows stoped flying,and you could hear yelling."Stupid,moronick..."She gumbled.She face brad."Just because I train eevee,doesn't mean I don't have other pokemon friends."
(That's ok!^.^I'll be waiting)

IXShadowBladeXI
May 8th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Brad begins to run faster as she does. The sound of yelling and the arrows stopping surprised him. The words she yelled did not sound like Pokemon names to him, so it made him wonder. "Who did you call?" Brad questions, wondering if it was a certain Pokemon or what.

(( Sorry it took so long. I didn't realize it would take that long. ))

Cyan Goggles
May 8th, 2005, 04:39 PM
"A bunch of Mudkips...theone's in this reagon speak a different lanage."she expalned."As you exsperented,those were the people after me."She started."Most of the time,I'm not in the forest,and I'm not so lucky,hence the wounds."She ended now.turning around,Hikari walked out into the ash of the plain."whoa.What happend here?"She cofed thought the ash.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 8th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Brad nods to her words. "Must be good to have many Pokemon friends." Following her into the ash, he covers his mouth, making sure not to breathe it in. "Who would burn this down?" Brad questions, his words a bit muffled due to his hand covering his mouth. Walking out into the middle of the ash, he pauses for a moment, examing the landscape.

Cyan Goggles
May 8th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Hikari isn't that smart to put her hand over her mouth."I have an idea..."She said,makeing fists out of her hands.She started swearing under her breath,but quickly stoped."I wonder what was burned down,anyway?"She asked,looking around.
"plua,plua!"A little plusle came running up to them,frantic."plusle!"It tugged on Hikari pant leg."Oh?"she looked down."Aw,you poor thing..."She said,picking it up."Do you know what happend?"

IXShadowBladeXI
May 8th, 2005, 05:20 PM
"Good point. Someone would have to have a reason for burning this down," he says, agreeing with her. When the Plusle comes running up, it makes him think. "It must have been aweful for all the Pokemon living here," Brad thinks to himself. As Hikari picks up the little Plusle, Brad walks over to her. "Don't Plusle and Minun usually stick together?" he questions, wondering if it had been separated from a friend.

Cyan Goggles
May 8th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Hikari nodded."The plusle hooped down and ran around."I bet the Minun is in some kind of troble!"She said,running after him."I hope it's ok.."She says to brad as the little poekmon leads them to a huge pile off ash,that was wiggleing.Hikari uncoverd it,and there was the Minun."whew...it's ok...just a little dirty.."She said with releive.
(Is it ok is I switch my pokemon team?I've gotten into the ruby game...I want to use the one's in my sig...)

IXShadowBladeXI
May 8th, 2005, 05:30 PM
(( It's fine with me. ))

"Just what I was thinking," Brad states as he follows Hikari over to the little pile of ash. He was glad to see the Pokemon was okay, and even more glad to see the Plusle and Minun reunited. "Should we try to find out who did this, or keep traveling?" Brad questions, not sure what Hikari had planned. Besides, for all he knew the people who had been chasing them could still be in the area.

Cyan Goggles
May 8th, 2005, 05:36 PM
"Find out who did this."She stated simply."These two can come with us,if they want."She looked down at the two little Battery pokemon.They jumped up and down over and over again.She looked though her Pokeballs at let out September.He let out a howl,and started sniffing the ground.All he did was sneeze though."No good?"She coufed.September shooke his head no.
(yey!Thank you...And I have to go to bed now..I'll see ya tomarrow..)

IXShadowBladeXI
May 8th, 2005, 05:41 PM
"Sounds good to me," Brad replies to her decision. Brad smiles at the two little electric Pokemon. "Plusle and Minun have always been some of my favorites... Never did catch any though," Brad says, shifting his attention to Hikari. "Guess the ash covers up the scent and tracks of the people who did this," he says, watching September as he coughs. "So, where else shall we begin?" Brad questions her, looking around. "You don't think any of the people in the next town will know anything, do you?"

EDIT: (( Alright. See you tomorrow, and goodnight. ^_^ ))

Cyan Goggles
May 9th, 2005, 03:23 AM
"Maybe,if the next town is still standing."She replyed,and mosted for September to walk with them.Minun and Plusle jumped on his back a hitched a ride."The next town is Fallarbor town..They must know something..."She wonderd."...! It's accuured to me that's there's a va*cough* valcono near by...maybe that has something to so with it?"She asked brad Watching September's feet make inprints in the ground.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 9th, 2005, 06:13 PM
When Brad sees her motioning for September to follow, Brad decides to follow her also. But, instead of walking behind her, he walks beside her. Her idea about the volcano nearby was a good suggestion. "You know, you might just be right. Let's just hope nothing has happened to Fallarbor Town. I would hate to see it burned to the ground," Brad says with a slight laugh, indicating that he is just joking with the whole 'burned to the ground' statement.

(( Sorry it took so long for me to post. I have had computer troubles today. Not to mention the fact that I went over to the neighbor's house. Oh yeah! By the way, I just started my own role play. My very first one. It is 'Pokemon: Forest Saviors'. Kind of a simple story line, but I figured it would be fun. You are welcome to join, if you wish. It will be a while before we start. ))

Cyan Goggles
May 10th, 2005, 10:56 AM
(...Ok,I'll try!^.^)
Hikari nodded,saying she got the joke.She didn't laugh though.They entered a part of the field that was still ashy,but plants were starting to sport."I think it's safer to say that the people are fine..."She said,looking around at the newly planted flowers and herbs.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 10th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Brad nods. "That is good to know," he states, also noticing the plants. "I guess it is safe to let Espy out now." Brad holds up Espy's Pokeball, pressing the small button in the front. The Espeon soon finds herself free once again.

Shaking her body lightly, as if just waking up, she begins to run circles around the others. However, she soon stops. It as almost as though she was just stretching her muscles.

Brad watches his lively Espeon, glad to see she was having fun. Too bad his other Pokemon couldn't take time to stretch and enjoy the freedom. Perhaps they would reach somewhere, in which he could allow them all time to play, soon.

Cyan Goggles
May 10th, 2005, 05:38 PM
September walked by his rainer,exspression as emsotionly as hers.September was her first pokemon,so he had a connection with her.
She stopped and pointed."There it is."She said,running into town.She wanted to look around a little...this town was new for her.She T'was insersed.First thing?The park.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 10th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Brad takes off running after Hikari, wondering where in the world she was leading them. It didn't really matter to him, considering he had already seen many of the towns around the Hoenn region. "Wait up!" Brad shouts, even though he isn't really being left too far behind. He just didn't want her to completely lose him.

Cyan Goggles
May 10th, 2005, 05:53 PM
When Hikari,plusle,minun,and september get into the park,Hikari jumps into a tree.September lets the two little pokemon on his back get off.Then,her climbed the tree,and relaxed with his traner.He curled into a ball,while Hikari spread out on the branch. "freash air..."She says,still coughing from the ashes a little.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 10th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Brad stops at the base of the tree, having seen Hikari climb into it. Holding out his right hand, he places it on the tree and leans up against it. "Phew," Brad says, slightly tired. "You are pretty fast. Must be used to running, eh?" he questions, not even realizing how he is asking the question.

Espy circles the base of the tree, looking up at the others. Finally, she deicdes to sit down, and so she does. Looking from her trainer to Hikari, up in the tree, she listens to their speech.

Cyan Goggles
May 11th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Hikari nodded."Yeah...."She responded,thinking."Maybe we should change our course."She said suddenly."I mean...go somewere a bit closer.Goldenrod is in the other Region,for goodness sake!"She explained.September just kept his ears up and lisend.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 11th, 2005, 04:00 PM
"Yeah..." Brad agrees. "But, that will be a lot of traveling," he states as he lifts his eyes to her, though he quickly changes his gaze after speaking.

"Espy," she states, inserting her own comment into the conversation. Espy usually enjoyed attention or at least being included in the conversation, even it if was hard for them to know what she meant.

Cyan Goggles
May 11th, 2005, 04:30 PM
HIkari shruged."Well,it's thsi really high tech town I'm thinking of.Moving saidewalks,ports."She explained."Best of all?Huge sucridy.They couldn't get in if they tried."She was pretty exsited."Besides,the battle tower is there."She said.She tipped her hat down.She might have been smriking,but there was no way to tell.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 11th, 2005, 04:58 PM
"Hm... Would really be good to go there, then," Brad sates, imagining what the city would be like. "Just, hopefully we can make it. Aw, what am I saying? I know we will make it!" Brad somewhat shouts, happily. "So, when will we leave out?" Brad questions, speaking of when they will be leaving the current town. The thought of where they were going really intrigued him.

Cyan Goggles
May 11th, 2005, 05:19 PM
""bout now?Plusle said team magma already lef-"She coverd her mouth.This is something she needed to be more carful about."Uhh....now..."She started over,then cut it short again.She jumped out of the tree,and september followed.She looked down at Plusle and Minin."should we take them?"She asked,worrrie da bout the two.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 11th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Brad finds it odd that Hikari had mentioned Team Magma, but he just decides it better to not question her about it. "Okay, then," Brad says, looking down at Espy. "Get ready girl, we are about to hit the road again," Brad says with a sort of laugh. Shifting his attention back to Hikari, he answers he question about Plusle and Minun. "I guess... That is, if they want to come with us," he says, the last part sounding more like a question rather than a statement.

Cyan Goggles
May 12th, 2005, 03:05 AM
Hikari nodded,the looked at plule and minun."You guys wanna come?I warn you,it's going to be dangerous."She asked,but warned at the same time.They jumped up and down,signaling a yes."Only problem is I only have one stop left on my pokemon team...you?"She asked,hoping Brad would take them.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 12th, 2005, 02:57 PM
"Sorry, but my team is completely full," Brad states, rubbing the back of his head, not sure what she should say. "But, can't they just follow us? I mean, we don't necessarily have to catch them, do we?" Brad questions, hoping that the answer would be a 'yes.'

Cyan Goggles
May 12th, 2005, 03:59 PM
She nodded."I suppose they could,but if we got stopped by officer Jenny,and asked if they were ours,we couldn't legaly,nor honestly, say that they are.I may keep things from people,but I don't lie to offen.Only if it's totaly nessisary."She explaned.Plusle and Minun looked at each person as the spoke.Back and forth,back and forth.They started getting dizzy,but September stoped them from falling down."Unless..."She got an idea."Unless we give them nicknames.Officer Jenny wouldn't supect we didn't catch them if they have names."She suggested."Only problem is what to name them.I usaly give mine names of the mouths of the year,so you'd have to name them."She said to brad.He had always wanted some.That's what he said anyway."So,technicly,they'd be yours."

IXShadowBladeXI
May 15th, 2005, 07:45 PM
"Name them?" he questions, no idea what to call them. "I haven't really thought about naming them... I normally don't give Pokemon nicknames," he states, looking down at the two of them. "But, I suppose I can give it a try," Brad says as he lifts his eyes to meet hers. After a moment of though and no ideas, he asks the only thing he knows to ask. "Any ideas?"

(( Sorry it took so long for me to post. I have been at the beach most of the weekend. X_X ))

Cyan Goggles
May 16th, 2005, 03:34 AM
(it's ok!:))
She shruged."Uh..."She thought for a moment.Gold to the plusle and silver to the minun?"She suggested after a while."Or...JAnuary and feburary?"She suggested again,going right on thinking.Maybe..."She startedf to mumble to herself about name.(Coolest thing.I've had emareald fer one day,And I catch a poochyena,right?So,I put the mudkip in the computer,train the pochyena,which I named Silver,and evolves!I've only had it one day,it's my only pokemon at the monent,and it's betten two gym leaners!^.^*Pets silver and September* My boys!Sorry,just wanted to tell ya that.)

IXShadowBladeXI
May 16th, 2005, 04:40 PM
"Or..." Brad says, looking the two Pokemon over. "Ruby for Plusle, and Sapphire for Minun?" Brad suggests, wondering if she would agree. The names would sort of fit the two, after all.

Brad looks down at Espy, who is staring right back up at him. "Espy?" she questions her trainer, as if wondering why he was looking down at her.

"Nothing..." Brad says to Espy, shifting his attention from her back to Hikari.

(( When you said Gold and Silver, Ruby and Sapphire popped into my head. Speaking of Emerald, I also have it. Only been playing it for about three days. My Pokemon so far are... Blaziken, Breloom, Sableye, and Trapinch. Hoping to get Meditite and Wailmer. I also have a Spinda, but it mainly stays with the daycare person. The game is really fun, isn't it? Oh, and no, I haven't used any cheat codes. XD ))

Cyan Goggles
May 17th, 2005, 03:10 AM
(oh,wow!^.^)
Hikari nodded."Sure.Suits them better!"She said.She patted September."We should get going now,if we want to get anywere before nightfall."She stated,then turned around,faceing the road ahead of them.She faced the two little pokemon Suddenly."You comeing with us or what?"She asked,waiting for the reply.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 17th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Brad's lips curl into a smile as he hears her accept his suggestion. "Guess you're right," he replies as he begins walking towards her. When Hikari speaks to the little Pokemon, Brad is glad to see them suddenly dash past her. But, they quickly stopped and looked back at everyone else. It looked like a yes to him, and he was glad it was. "Guess that means we had better get going?" Brad questions Hikari, as he begins to follow Ruby and Sapphire.

"Espy!" she shouts as she darts after her trainer, not wanting to be left behind. She knew Brad wouldn't really leave her, but she enjoyed being right there at his side.

(( Sorry if you didn't want me controlling Ruby's and Sapphire's actions. I wasn't sure what else to do. XD ))

Cyan Goggles
May 17th, 2005, 04:32 PM
(nah,I was hoping you would!^.^)
Hikari nodded and quietly followed every one else,September at her side.She fell behind slightly,and sighed.One hand was on his back." I dunno if even this city'll be safe,September."She said.He looked up at her worriedly,and she looked ahead.". . ."She countinued thinking."Yo,Brad."
She yelled up to him."You want to make a little deal with me?"She asked.September looked at her oddly.What are you thinking about...? He thought.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 17th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Brad stops, turning back to face Hikari. "What kind of deal?" he questions, wondering what she is going to ask him. At her words, Espy, Ruby, and Sapphire all stop as well. This kind of made Brad wonder if they were curious, as well.

Cyan Goggles
May 18th, 2005, 11:15 AM
She looked up at Brad.". . ."She thought for a minute."If we mange to get to the city...I'll tell you somethings about me.But only if."Her expersion turned sertius."I'm obligated to warm you once more.We're going to a place were they won't be able to reach us,at all.They will stop at nothing to stop us.If you want to turn back,I'll totaly understand."Hikari Really didn't want Brad to get hurt

IXShadowBladeXI
May 18th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Brad nods to her words as she speaks. "I understand. But, do you really think I am going to turn back?" he questions her, the smile on his face still there. He completely understood that danger may await, but he wasn't about to give up on reaching that town. "Now, we had better get going. Ruby and Sapphire might decide to zap us if we don't," he says with a slight laugh, as he turns to look down at the Plusle and Minun.

"Espy!" she shouts to her trainer, replying to Hikari's comment as well.

"Oh, and Espy says she won't let you travel alone either," he says, pretty much translating his Pokemon's words. Turning his head away from Hikari, he looks towards the path ahead. Something told him it wasn't going to be an easy one.

Cyan Goggles
May 18th, 2005, 04:43 PM
"Alright...Just be careful...By the way,my deal still stance."She says,wqalking behind him again,September at her side.After a while,she askes,"Who was your first pokemon?I mean,did you get a starter one,just make friends with one...ect."She countinued walking,so much that she was almost side by side with Brad.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 18th, 2005, 06:58 PM
"Hm... Well, an Eevee was given to me by my father. Does that count?" Brad questions her, wondering if that is what she meant. "Anyway, that Eevee evolved into the Espeon you see now," Brad states, looking down at Espy proudly. She was his first Pokemon and one of his best friends.

"Espy!" Espeon shouts when she sees Brad looking down at her. She knew he was talking about her. She continues walking at her trainers side, standing between Brad and Hikari. As she walks, her forked tail twitches from side to side, showing her cat-like posture.

Cyan Goggles
May 19th, 2005, 03:15 AM
Hikari nodded and pet Espy with one hand,and on the other side of her,pet september with the other."September was mine.People think December was,because he's a mudkip,but I've had September for a long time."She said,Sepembers ears perking.He was still alert though,Watching and looking for any kind of danger."And he's a great watch dog,"She teased him,and he barked up at her."I'm kidding,I'm kidding!"She coferted her Quicky Mightyena."Silly..."She said,contiueing on.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 19th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Brad laughs when September barks at Hikari. "Heh... I can see why they would think that. After all, Mudkip is a starter Pokemon," he states, remembering that fact. "How did you get September?" Brad questions, wondering if someone had given him to her or if she had found him. Or, some other way for that matter.

Cyan Goggles
May 19th, 2005, 01:52 PM
"Accualy,I saved him from team rocket.I Was only three,too.He was a Pochyena back then..."She looked at silver as if she was going to tease him."He was alot cuter back then too."She teased.September backed at her again,and she patted him."I'm teaseing!"She reasured him.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 19th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Brad laughs once more. "Sure is funny how faithful Pokemon can be..." Brad says this as he places his hands on the back of his head, looking up at the sky. Most of his Pokemon had been with him a while, and they all trusted him. It just amazed him sometimes. "So... You rescued him from Team Rocket, eh? Why would you go and do that? Jeopardizing yourself like that..." Brad questions her in a slightly-joking voice.

Cyan Goggles
May 19th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Hikari looked down a little."All the pokemon from my town were dissapering...At school,when I went to school,All the kids would be crying,everyday,because they lost theirs...or their parents.."She looked up at the side."I was pretty smart for my age.They said I had the I.Q of a ten year old,and not three.So I understood perfectly.I vowed that the next Pokemon Saw,I would protect,weather it would be mine or not."She explained."For the next couple of days,I followed Ratita,and Werple like they were some kind of endangerd speaices."She said."Then,At the old tennis court we had on the play ground,A pouchyena aproched me,Pounceing around wildly.She pated september on the head."He wanted to play.The moron boys were giving me a hard time,but I ignored them,and played with the thing."

Hikari's hat fell off.She stopped,picked it up and put it back on.

"And you know what?He followed me home.It's the next day that The team attacked.Apartently,The Pochyena had Escaped from them.But there was no way I was going to give him back.I had a vow."She Contiued,and caught up to Brad."So I ran..the rest..."She staired to rember." I don't know...All I knew is that I kept September.....And..."She finished,then sighed.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 19th, 2005, 03:15 PM
"Wow..." Brad says, somewhat surprised. "You and September must have known each other for quite some time, now," Brad replies, thinking about how long that must have been. "Team Rocket can be so ruthless. I have had a few run-ins with them myself," Brad states as he looks over to Hikari. "They tried to take Espy from me. Didn't exactly go too well for them. Like I said, I have a loyal Pokemon team," Brad smirks, continuing to walk along.

Espy looks up, with much joy on her face. It almost looked like she was smiling. "Espy! Espeon!" she shouts, agreeing with her trainer.

It almost amazed Brad how well his Pokemon understood him. "She had just evolved into Espeon. It was a good thing she did."

Cyan Goggles
May 19th, 2005, 03:33 PM
September bounced about,trying to play with Espy."You must have trained her alot during the day."Hikari said,watching september carefuly."Yeah,that's only one thing have have aggest that one team..."She said,forshadowing on what she was going to tell him later."September always had been playfull."Anyway.."She said,taking her PokeNav out."only a few more miles....I think..."She said,putting it away,then shrugging.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 19th, 2005, 04:21 PM
"Good. Maybe we can make it there before nightfall," Brad states, noticing the decreasing daylight. "But, anyway. Yeah. Espy and I did do quite a bit of training during the day. I used to challenge gym leaders frequently. I have quite a collection of badges," Brad says proudly. After all, this wasn't the first time he had traveled through Hoenn.

Cyan Goggles
May 19th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Hiakri nodded."I never got the chance.I got 3 bages,but that's it.I don't want to make myself to public."She said,looking a little sad.I Would have loved to enter a pokemon contest,but,eh.."She shruged.
September jumped around Espy again,barking.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 19th, 2005, 04:52 PM
"Oh... Maybe one day you can enter a Pokemon Contest. You might be good at it. I haven't ever tried entering one," Brad says in reply to her comment.

Espy suddenly hunkers down, watching September carefully. Then, with a great thrust, Espy leaps over September, landing behind him. "Espy!" she calls to him playfully. Hunkering down once again, her tail is seen flicking from side to side like that of a frisky cat. "Espy..." she mews once again, taunting September even more.

Cyan Goggles
May 19th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Hikari nodded."Maybe."
September, leaped after her,bounding over her.
"Heh.Looks like they're play leap frog!"She said,watcheing the pokemon.
"pokemon contests might be fun,but,they seem....I don't know.."She thought for a minute."Pointless I guess.With All the work I have to do.."

IXShadowBladeXI
May 19th, 2005, 05:27 PM
"It does look like that, doesn't it?" Brad responds, watching the two Pokemon. But, he quickly shifts his attention back to Hikari and continues the conversation. "Well... You could win some great prizes from participating in them. Plus, wouldn't it feel nice to win one? I mean, it feels awesome when you actually beat a gym leader, just knowing that you could accomplish the task," Brad states and questions her. He kind of figured it would nice to win one, but he mainly stuck to gym battles.

"Espy!" she shouts once again, swatting at his leg with her paw. She made sure not to use her claws, because she didn't want to hurt him. Suddenly, she dashes off, circling around the trainers and returning to where she had started. It was pretty much one big circle she had made, just playing and taunting September.

Cyan Goggles
May 20th, 2005, 03:27 AM
Hikari shruged."I guess,but like I said it seems kind of pointless to me."She responded.She had seen the pokemon contests before,and always wanted to be in one."Besides,I'd have to fill out a regiation form,that gives way to much infermation."
September follow,as grasefuly as she did it.He leaped into the air and pounced,landing on her.He landed softy though,because he didn't want to get in troble for hurting her if he did by accident.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 20th, 2005, 07:14 PM
Brad nods. "Yeah. Good point. I didn't even think about the registration form," he replies, looking to the ground. "Bout how much longer do you think we have?" Brad questions, wondering how much longer it would take them to reach the next city. He could only hope it wouldn't be too very long.

Espy suddenly lowers her body to the ground, her eyes focused on September, who is now on top of her. "Espy!" the Pokemon cries, the red jewel on her forehead begins to glow. September is seen, now surrounded in a blue, glowing light. She steadily lifts him off of her and then places him softly on the ground. "Espeon!" she cries, as the blue glow fades from September. She had used her Psychic ability, but she was just playing around.

Cyan Goggles
May 20th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Hikari looked ahead and stopped.She looked up,and so did September."Whoa.....When they said it was big...they weren't kidding..."She stared up at it in amazement.
September was a little startled by the phycic attack,but then stopped to looked at the huge city.
"It looks all...Eleticy...not a word,but,eh."She said,srugging.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 20th, 2005, 07:31 PM
"You're right..." Brad says, lifting his head to see the big city. He hadn't even noticed that they were so near. "Come on! Let's hurry up!" Brad shouts as he takes off running. He was excited about being so close, and wanted to get that as soon as he could.

"Espy!" she shouts, chasing after Brad, as if asking him to wait on her. It was, indeed, a big city, but she wasn't as thrilled about being there as the trainers were.

Cyan Goggles
May 20th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Hikari ran after him,September following.Suddenly she stopped infront of some kind a floating robot.It said,"Smile!" And then took a picture.A few minutes later,it spit out a Pass port,and explaned what it was."Please Contiue!"It said,then went on to Brad.Hikari stuck it in her Pokcet,and started to walk into the city.

IXShadowBladeXI
May 21st, 2005, 06:52 PM
Brad stops, staring at the machine. There was an oddly surprised expression on his face. After the flash of a camera, Brad only then realizes that it has taken his picture. Once he has been given his passport, he stares at the card in dismay. "Not exactly the best picture," he states to Hikari, running a little ways to catch up with her. "So, where will we be going now?" Brad questions her curiously, continuing to walk beside her.

(( Just wondering, but is this La Rousse City, like in 'Destiny Deoxys,' or is it Goldenrod with the characteristics of La Rousse City? ))

Cyan Goggles
May 21st, 2005, 08:15 PM
(Yep.La Rousse!^.^)
She shruged."I dunno.we're pretty much safe,so,anywere,I guess."She said,Not knowing were to go in the huge town.September looked around,almost bumping into people and Pokemon numerous times."Watch it Sept.Don't want to run into people."She warned her pokemon.

Samantha
May 28th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Chichi, I hear you wanted others to join? I'll come along, if you'd like... Whats the story again?

Cyan Goggles
May 28th, 2005, 04:12 PM
(Sure.Um,Not realy sure.she's running from all the teams,she's gained a traveling partner,and they'r ein a safe,robot,high0tech city.*nod nod* Just post a profile to join)