PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys!

Matty_Boi
May 6th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Hey it's me SM sorry i can't really come on anymore but its great to see you all again! :)

PrinceOfDarkness
May 6th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Welcome back, be active and enjoy urself ^_^ ~Johnny~

Lust
May 6th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Welcome back. Don't know why you posted this since you can't be active but welcome back.

Eon-Rider
May 6th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Yeah... Hi. I dont know either. I think you should post in the absence thread also.

Kyogre-chan
May 7th, 2005, 12:29 AM
Yeah... Hi. I dont know either. I think you should post in the absence thread also.
He doesn't really have to post there. ^^;

Anyway, welcome back to the community! ^^

link_
May 7th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Hi, I really don't mind where it is posted, it's ok for me anywhere :). And I also ask myself the same question as Legendary Pokmon Master. But it is ok, I want to say: welcome back and enyoy the community if you'll be at least a bit active, then post and have fun. XP. If you need anything or want to be my friend just PM me alright? :D

Kira
May 7th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Hi! Welcome to PC! Have fun and stay active XD

Datriot
May 7th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Lol! Cool avatar!
Anyway, welcome to PC! Remeber to have fun! That's the key of it all!!
PM me if you want to be friends!

Natsuki
May 7th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Welcome back to PC Salamance Master! ^^ Awwwws, I'm sorry you weren't able to get online, but it's good to see you're back. ^^ I'm Kelsey, I don't believe we've met before. =3 Anyways, have fun once more at PC! ^^

~Kelsey

MegaDitto
May 7th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Welcome back to PC. I only seen you once on PC before or tewice. Well, have a great time.

pika2000
May 10th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Welcome back^^
I hope you'll at least come here to check every now and then^^

Team Magma Girl
May 10th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Welcome back
Try to stay active and follow the rules
PM me if you want to be friends. ^_^

Ninja Retsu
May 11th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Hey it's me SM sorry i can't really come on anymore but its great to see you all again! :)
Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.