PDA

View Full Version : Im here

Blennix
May 7th, 2005, 03:53 AM
hello too all those people who don't know me. Im Blennix Nebilicious and i've heard about this place and i was thinking over the past days about signing up completely to this Forum, so im glad to be here and i hope it will be fun. :D

Eon-Rider
May 7th, 2005, 03:57 AM
It will be fun. Welcome to this place!

Kyogre-chan
May 7th, 2005, 04:00 AM
Hi, and welcome to PC! You can call me Ty. ^^; Enjoy your stay, and if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask!

Shadowfaith
May 7th, 2005, 04:03 AM
Welcome to PC, Blennix. Hope you enjoy your time here and dont forget to read the rules! You can just call me Strider or RD ^_-

Ash_Pokemaster
May 7th, 2005, 05:11 AM
Welcome! I hope you'll stay active. Have fun!

Rai
May 7th, 2005, 05:16 AM
Yay! Welcome! I'm always happy Rai! The mouse who's obcessed with Ash and giving people hugs! *hug* I hope you have fun here!

Pikabloo
May 7th, 2005, 05:43 AM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

ElekidzAPimp
May 7th, 2005, 05:57 AM
Welcome to PC!! Enjoy!!!!LOL!

<<-_Lord-Krishna_->>
May 7th, 2005, 07:53 AM
Whats up? Welcome to PC if ya need anythin or ya just wanna be friends PM me

Lust
May 7th, 2005, 08:25 AM
Creative name. Welcome to PC and have a lot of fun!

MegaDitto
May 7th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Welcome to Pokecommunity. Have a great time here and make some friends.^^

Kira
May 7th, 2005, 09:42 AM
You heard right XD This is the best place XD Welcome here. Have fun and be active XD

Datriot
May 7th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Trust me, pokecommunity is cool! Anyway, welcome to PC! Have fun andPM me if you want to be friends!

Sorano
May 7th, 2005, 10:48 AM
After running an IP check it seems that you are wailord trainer. ^^; Since signing up again and pretending you are new is against the rules in New Users/Welcome, I am going to have to close this. :33;; If you have any objections, feel free to PM at any time~~~

*closes*

~Karli