PDA

View Full Version : Happy Anniversary

MegaDitto
May 7th, 2005, 06:16 AM
Happy Anniversary TRIFORCE89. It has been one full year since you have joined PC. You are offically a veteran. Congrats.^^

Kyogre-chan
May 7th, 2005, 06:19 AM
Our dear Trif- *dodges brick* ...is getting old! We should ship 'im off to the old folks' home! *dodges another brick*

Mwhahahaha! Happy anniversary, Trif! ^_^

Asura Nirosuki
May 7th, 2005, 08:10 AM
WOOOH! *claps hands huggles him* Were so proud of you^0^.Keep at it^.~

Eon-Rider
May 7th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Cool! Happy Anniversary! You have done well!

Lust
May 7th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Congrats on being here a year Triforce*insert random numbers*!

Shikon no Tama
May 7th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Congrats on your one year here! ^^
It's been 365 days since you've joined PC! Congrats and I hope you will stay here even longer. ^-^

PrinceOfDarkness
May 7th, 2005, 10:57 AM
congrats TRIFORCE89, thats along time ^_^ ~Johnny~

Cherrim
May 7th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Wow... it's been that long already? Seems like just yesterday you scared the hell out of me by PMing me on these forums instead of my own one day. :D *glomp* Congrats!

Here's to another year of wasting your life away posting joyfully at PC! XD

The Fallen
May 7th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Congrats on your big one year!Hope we have you for another!

TRIFORCE89
May 7th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Lol I didn't even know. Nor would I have found this if I wasn't looking at Erica's profile. Lol

w00t! I'm official old! Lol Thanks everyone! ^^; *goes to drink prune juice*

MewSkitty
May 7th, 2005, 02:37 PM
I've been a member of SPPf for over a year and I have been a member here for a little while, but I plan to be here forever and ever, I love this place!

EDIT: How could i forget? Congrats on being here for a whole year!

*~Ashley~*
May 7th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Ooh, another one year member! Congrats on lasting a whole year here! ^^;

TRIFORCE89
May 7th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Congrats on lasting a whole year here! ^^;
"Lasting"??? Were you expecting me to die? Did you guys place a bounty on me when I joined or something. I never leave my house, so I'm safe in here I think. *eye twiches*

Cherrim
May 7th, 2005, 05:11 PM
...XD XD Well, if we'd placed a bounty on your head, you probably wouldn't have lasted. :O Some people can get crazily vicious sometimes. *eyes random person* <_<

*~Ashley~*
May 7th, 2005, 06:37 PM
"Lasting"??? Were you expecting me to die? Did you guys place a bounty on me when I joined or something. I never leave my house, so I'm safe in here I think. *eye twiches*
That sure is an interesting way to think about it! I honestly didn't even think of that when I said it! I really wish I was that clever though! XD

I just meant that most people don't stay for a full year, but I'm pretty sure you got that. ^^;

And Erica's right... if there really was a bounty, you most likely would not have survived! o_o;

MegaDitto
May 7th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Your parents could turn you in. :D . Well congrats for staying in this Crapshack j/k wonderful forum for a year.

Jeremy
May 8th, 2005, 07:18 AM
*Pops out of the cake.* Congrats sweetie for prolonging your demise...Errr Happy Anniversary! XD *Hugs.*

TRIFORCE89
May 8th, 2005, 02:48 PM
That sure is an interesting way to think about it! I honestly didn't even think of that when I said it! I really wish I was that clever though! XD

I just meant that most people don't stay for a full year, but I'm pretty sure you got that. ^^;

And Erica's right... if there really was a bounty, you most likely would not have survived! o_o;
Yes, I did. If you haven't noticed (c'mon! It's been a year), I'm very sarcastic. <<

BTW, thanks everyone! ^^;

Pincushion
May 8th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Congratulations..I still hate these threads but..meh

TRIFORCE89
May 8th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Congratulations..I still hate these threads but..meh
Boy, does that ever make you feel loved. @@

Lol

Pincushion
May 8th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Im just morbid in the fact nobody will really give a **** when i've been here for year, nothing personal, more of a "Rawr" thing..and yet..I still think these are pointless..

Arcanine
May 8th, 2005, 07:09 PM
Congrats TRIFORCE dude person thing that freaked out in his congrats Mod thread when I called him something like "Triy" or whatever. XD

Anyway congrats on being here a year TRIFORCE. Count yourself lucky to get a one year thread, I never did. XD

DeathScape
May 9th, 2005, 01:54 AM
Happy anniversity, the Link guy on a horse.

MegaDitto
May 9th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Im just morbid in the fact nobody will really give a **** when i've been here for year, nothing personal, more of a "Rawr" thing..and yet..I still think these are pointless..
I care and they don't seem really pointless.

Pincushion
May 9th, 2005, 02:14 AM
Yes but these Anniversary threads make it out like your not important unless you've been here long enough, wich I think is very unfair to newbies..

Houndour2005
May 9th, 2005, 02:29 AM
Happy anniversary Triforce89!

TRIFORCE89
May 9th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Congrats TRIFORCE dude person thing that freaked out in his congrats Mod thread when I called him something like "Triy" or whatever. XD

Anyway congrats on being here a year TRIFORCE. Count yourself lucky to get a one year thread, I never did. XD
I think you called me "Trif". Which I pronounced like Strife.

I like the name "Triffy". I pronounce it "Trhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/imacr.giffhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/emacr.gif". But, Erica pronounces it "Trhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/ibreve.giffhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/emacr.gif", I think. O_o But that's okay too. I hear her say it more than I hear myself say my version, so I'm leaning towards hers now.

"Count yourself lucky" <- I'm positive you guys have death threats against me.

Cherrim
May 9th, 2005, 01:01 PM
That looks really confusing. XD *translates for self* You say it like trife-y, right? I say it "triffy" as in... rhyming with spiffy. :O

And rofl. XD Maybe there was a reason the old Mod Lounge is hidden, ne? ;p

TRIFORCE89
May 9th, 2005, 01:24 PM
That looks really confusing. XD *translates for self* You say it like trife-y, right? I say it "triffy" as in... rhyming with spiffy. :O

And rofl. XD Maybe there was a reason the old Mod Lounge is hidden, ne? ;p
Yes and hopefully not-yes.

Kyogre-chan
May 9th, 2005, 01:27 PM
I think you called me "Trif". Which I pronounced like Strife.ROFL, I remember that. I was laughing so hard for some strange reason. XD

TRIFORCE89
May 9th, 2005, 02:52 PM
I say it "triffy" as in... rhyming with spiffy. :O ~Erica

Oh! Can we make Triffy an adjective? "You look so Triffy today". Lol

Ninja Hokuto
May 9th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Happy aniversary. I hope you will enjoy with it.

Kylie-chan
May 9th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Happy anniversary Triforce89!
Excuse me, please, in this forum your posts must be at least four words long. ^^;

Happy anniversary, Triffy! =3 A year... O_o; And me only here for, like... *counts on fingers XD* 9 or so months XD Stay for another ^_^

I pronounce it that way too, Erica. ^_^

MewMagicianChi
May 10th, 2005, 09:10 AM
*Says under breath* I have no clue who you are but,

Happy Anniversary TRIFORCE89!

Cherrim
May 10th, 2005, 01:41 PM
This is such a Triffy thread!

xD Yes, yes! It makes a wonderful adjective. ^__^