PDA

View Full Version : ive being away for months :D

Feraligatr master
May 7th, 2005, 10:53 AM
hello fellow pokemon fans i joined last year and i was caught up in a load of stuff on other sites with my team i created(the feraligatr army) so as leader i had to solve the problem what took 4 months after that i decided to abanden the feraligatr army for a few weeks i just revived it again for the 3rd time pm me if u want me to give you the link.
so thats it im back!
p.s. anyone with a action replay version 4.1 with codes for firered please pm me so thats all

Kira
May 7th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Hi! I don't remember you since you did not post much, But welcome back!

Lust
May 7th, 2005, 11:51 AM
A LOT of people are coming back. Welcome back!

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 7th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Hey! don't remember you, but welcome back! *hugs*

pokepac
May 7th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Welcome back!I'm 13 nice to meet you!

link_
May 7th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Hi, I don't know you, but that's because I joined the community short time ago. But WELCOME BACK!!! Post to have fun. :) :P

PS: If you need anything or wanna be my friend, just PM me. ;)

Natsuki
May 7th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Wow, so many members are returning to PC. ^______^ Welcome back feraligatr master! 8D I'm Kelsey, it's good to mett you. ^o^ Well, have fun once again here at PC. :3

~Kelsey

MegaDitto
May 7th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Welcome aback to Pokecommunity agian. Have a great time here and enjoy.

Pikabloo
May 7th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Welcome back to PC! Hope you have fun! ^.^

Eon-Rider
May 8th, 2005, 05:15 AM
Hi FM! Welcome back and have fun!

Kyogre-chan
May 8th, 2005, 05:18 AM
Wow, so many members are returning to PC. ^______^ Welcome back feraligatr master! 8D I'm Kelsey, it's good to mett you. ^o^ Well, have fun once again here at PC. :3

~Kelsey
Mett you? METT? *stares*

Welcome back! ^_^

Feraligatr master
May 9th, 2005, 10:43 AM
thanks for the warm welcoming back :D
any of you people have a deoxys? on r/s/e/fr/lg?

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 9th, 2005, 10:57 AM
welcome back mate, didnt know u, probaly because i only joined here last month!

yeah iv'e got deoxies on ruby.

Ninja Hokuto
May 9th, 2005, 07:15 PM
hello fellow pokemon fans i joined last year and i was caught up in a load of stuff on other sites with my team i created(the feraligatr army) so as leader i had to solve the problem what took 4 months after that i decided to abanden the feraligatr army for a few weeks i just revived it again for the 3rd time pm me if u want me to give you the link.
so thats it im back!
p.s. anyone with a action replay version 4.1 with codes for firered please pm me so thats all
Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Hokuto. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

pika2000
May 10th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Welcome back^^
Nice to see you again :)

Thomas
May 10th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Hey man, welcome back...have a great time, but you might want to read the rules. I am pretty sure you signature picture has to be 300 height and 500 width..