• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your transport?

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
Years
What is your transport? Do you have rollerblades, skateboards or bikes?
I gotta bike that I filled up with Pokemon and Digimon sticker's a looong time ago.
I'm curious ppl, whats your transport? BTW- it doesn't have to be the ones I wrote above...
*goes off to ride his bike*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I usually ride buses and the Taipei MRT. I have a bike that's rusting away though. n_n;;;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
N/A? I get driven everywhere. *_*;

I should learn to drive, but alas I am too busy right now for that. >_>

Years
My car is a Burgundy colored - 1997 Ford Contour GL.

Not the best car, but it has been reliable so far, and it gets me where I want to go!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i rely on my parents driving me everywhere... or walk to it if it's close enough (another word, nowhere... everything is very spread out in Edmonton. Though we don't have much population, we're the BIGGEST city in Canada in terms of area)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I either get driven, take the bus, or walk!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I haven't biked in well over 2 years. My bikes was squeaking so bad and no one fixed the problem. I got sick of putting water on the chaings everytime before I use it.:P So I've been walking for most of the time after that.:)

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 14, 2003
Junichi said:
I drive my car to different places.
You have the same avatar as Carol.. When you said "Drive" and "car", I was sorta.... Amazed? .. Maybe.. But that avatar confused me.. :P Lolz..

My transport? I don't go anywhere! Besides school, (Which I get driven(By a car) to) I walk everywhere else..

When I get enough Ca$h, I'm going to buy me a Nissan 300zx ..*Drools* *Mmm.. Fast, car, goodness* And I'm gonna shove some awsome Subwoofer in it too.. *Faints over his dream car*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I could get it any time I want, but alas I'm too lazy to learn and too lazy to drive. =/

Dakota driving...hmm..

*Dakota drives by* BOO ya!

I don't think I'd go on a car trip with him. o.o;

Back