PDA

View Full Version : I am Captain Game! FEAR ME! ...or not.

Captain Game
May 7th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Hello, I am Captain Game! Here's a quick question: how do you get those trainer's cards and Pokemon info thingies?

<<-_Lord-Krishna_->>
May 7th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Hey whats up Captain Game If ya need anytin or ya just wanna be friends PM me
and to get a trainer card go to Art Gallery: Trainer Cards

Lust
May 7th, 2005, 12:08 PM
Hey, welcome to PC, Captain Game! Have fun and post a lot.

Captain Game
May 7th, 2005, 12:09 PM
I sure will! I sure will!

THIRTY-SIX
May 7th, 2005, 12:10 PM
welcome to the horrors of the pc ... jk , welcome

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 7th, 2005, 12:13 PM
hello. hope you have a great time here at PC and PM me if you have any questions or want to be friends!

~Sel

Eon-Rider
May 7th, 2005, 03:10 PM
Hi Captain Game! Have fun! And you get those Trainer Cards by requesting them from someone.

Shikon no Tama
May 7th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Welcome to PC. ^^
Have fun, follow the rules, and you can get one of those in the Art Gallery, under "Trainer Cards". If you need anymore help or want to be my friend, PM me. ^-^

Lucid-Acid
May 7th, 2005, 03:37 PM
You can request them from a buncha people at PC, just look around the sprites area.
Hiya~ welcome. ^^

flight
May 7th, 2005, 03:38 PM
hi Captain Game sir! reporting for duty XD. hi and welcome and pm me if you want to become friends

MegaDitto
May 7th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Hello, I am Captain Game! Here's a quick question: how do you get those trainer's cards and Pokemon info thingies?
Welcome to Pokecommunity. Have a wonderful time here and mabye this is what you are looking for. http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62

Umbreon14
May 7th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Welcome to the Community! Have fun ^^

.Socks
May 7th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Hello, newbie! I'm Supi!(Can call me Farz if you'd like)

Pikabloo
May 7th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

.Socks
May 7th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Chaos, you are totally insane. x3 Well, also, read the rules!

Natsuki
May 8th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Welcome to The PokeCommunity CG! ^______^ I think your question's already been answered. ^.^ As the members have said, just go to the Art Gallery and request a trainer card in the proper forum. =] Anyways, read the rules and have a fun time! ^^

~Kelsey

pika2000
May 10th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Hi and welcome here^^
Hope you'll have anice time :)

Team Magma Girl
May 10th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Hallo!
Wlecomies!
Have fun here
Read and follow the rules.
PM me if you want to be friends. ^_^

Ninja Retsu
May 11th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.