PDA

View Full Version : Xavier's School for the Gifted and Talented ~An X-Men RP~

Night-Kun
May 9th, 2005, 02:08 PM
I was bored in my English class so I decided to make a X-Men RP!

Plot: You are a student with special powers. You have been sent here to advance your powers and give you some form of formal education. You are also a part of an elite group of crime fighters that have been chosen to fight off the evil workings of Magneto's great grand children.

Note: None of the original X-Men characters will be used, they are all , so don't ask about them.

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Gift/Power: Please nothing super powerful, please keep it reasonable
Alias: You don't want people hounding you when you aren't in costume now do you?
History: Optional
Personality: Optional
Other: Optional

Mine:
Name: Jake Anderton
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/98615d43.gif
^ Except he has bl0nde hair and huge angelic wings that he usually keeps covered ^
Gift/Power(s): Ability to create and controle elemental orbs of fire, water, and electricity; ablility to fly (with wings); Teleportation (with a shimmer effect)
Alias: The Patriot or just Patriot for short
History: Ever since his parents discovered that he had wings, they sent him off to the school. He never saw them again.
Personality: To be revealed... MWHAHA *chokes* ha ha ha!
Other: None

DarkPegasus
May 9th, 2005, 02:38 PM
This sounds cool,but don't flame me cuz this is my first RP.

Name: Robert
Appearance: Will make a sprite later
Gift/Power: Can see glimpses of future,weak telepaty(has to grow),will eventually get teleportation(with help of Patriot) and metamophorsis(can't change form but can make you think he has.
Alias: Wild Pegasus
History: An exelent student,his IQ is 197,got in problems when it was discovered that he is a mutant.
Personality: Mody,sweet,but very brave in the battle field
Other: When he thinks of something,it usually heappens,and he can't control it yet,so don't mess with him.

Night-Kun
May 9th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Thankies for joining DarkPegasus! Do you mind if I just call you DP or something? Or do you have a preferred nickname? Also, I'd love to help you with your teleportation! XD

Miyu-chan
May 9th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Name: Yi-Ling Zhang
Appearance: Short and petite, with long black hair that reaches up to her ankles. Her hair usually covers the left side of her face. She has a pretty pale complexion, with warm honey colored eyes.
Powers: Has the power to control time to a limit. Slow time (the easiest), and stop time momentarly.
Mutant name: Cronus
Personality: Shy, doesn't speak unless you speak to her first. Has a very strong fear of rejection, but is really trusting.

Night-Kun
May 9th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Good, thanks for joining! The only concern I have is your character's power, I'll accept it, just try to keep it strictly limited, and one question, how long is momentarily? Ok, two questions, and how slow of time do you mean? XD, third question, does the slower time affect everyone, or just certain things, like people you've touched, stuff thrown into the air to keep them from crashing, that kind of thing.

Other than those few questions you are accepted!!

Miyu-chan
May 9th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Good, thanks for joining! The only concern I have is your character's power, I'll accept it, just try to keep it strictly limited, and one question, how long is momentarily? Ok, two questions, and how slow of time do you mean? XD, third question, does the slower time affect everyone, or just certain things, like people you've touched, stuff thrown into the air to keep them from crashing, that kind of thing.

Other than those few questions you are accepted!!
You're welcome. n_n

lol, okay... xD;

momentarily... about 2 seconds.

Slow time... half the normal speed...

And the range, it depends, usually she just focuses it on a point, but she could make the range larger. She would just pass out. xD;

Night-Kun
May 9th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Ok, thank you! Glad to know I've attracted moderators to my RPs!! Really boosts my esteem! (I'm bad about having a low self-esteem)

Miyu-chan
May 9th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Ok, thank you! Glad to know I've attracted moderators to my RPs!! Really boosts my esteem! (I'm bad about having a low self-esteem)
Glad to know that I've boosted you esteem. =)

Just ignore that I'm a moderator. xp

Night-Kun
May 9th, 2005, 03:17 PM
LOL, ok, I'll just ignore the grey username ^_^

Alright, bot.. We've only got three people right now, I'd like to wait untill we at least have two more before we start the RP, more can join if they want to later, just not too far into the role play, assuming it goes that far...

DarkPegasus
May 10th, 2005, 08:58 AM
Sure DP is OK,but I would prefer Darky.

Kitty-Kat
May 10th, 2005, 09:22 AM
Name: Ami Mandrake
Appearance:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/SummerAvie.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/SummerAvie.png
If you can't see the pic and the link doesn't work, Felicia has short brown hair and blue eyes, with sandy-brown cat ears and tail. She's wearing blue summer clothes (shorts and a wrap and sandals) and has a white kitty plushie on her head. She also has a silver locket around her neck and a silver bracelet on her wrist.
Gift/Power: Can transform into any type of cat
Alias: Felicia
Personality: Can be very sweet, or very mean. It depends on how she thinks of you. Scratch her behind the ears, and she'll be your friend forever. Rub her the wrong way, and you get the claws.

Night-Kun
May 10th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Thankies for joining!! I want at least two more people before starting, and I think I'll call ya Darky DarkPegasus.. Since its what you prefer..

Kitty-Kat
May 10th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Kay... but before I joined you said you wanted two more people to join, so since I joined doesn't that make it one? XD

A'ight, I'll wait... *hopes two more people join soon*

Night-Kun
May 10th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Silly me! I'm sorry, I can't count (not literally) I guess we only need one more then!!

DarkPegasus
May 11th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Here,I made a sprite for Wild Pegasus.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/DarkPegasus/1aba.bmp

Night-Kun
May 11th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Awesomeness, that is a neato sprite... Anyway, BoT: I'll send some invites out and see if anyone wants to join us...

Abskull
May 11th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Name: Oliver Onweer
Appearance: (Sorry that I don't have any nice sprite or anything) He has spiky silver hair with icy blue eyes. He has a tight dark purple shirt and fingerless gloves. He has simple black pants, and black boots with golden shoe laces.
Gift/Power: Shape shifting. He changes into a falcon and snow leapord.
Alias: Zephyr
History: His history is mystery only he knows.
Personality: Independent, intelligent, and kind of a loner
Other: He has a little ferret. All it can really do is bit and scratch. He keeps it in his pocket, but when he's an animal, it fights by him.

Night-Kun
May 11th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Alrighty! We finally have enough ppl!! We will start this thing tomorrow, right as soon as I get on the computer.. It is getting late over here...

Sumomo & Kotoko
May 11th, 2005, 05:06 PM
X-Man is so tight, I can't wait for the 3ed movie to come out.

Night-Kun
May 12th, 2005, 03:52 AM
Ok, now we have more than enough people!! I'll start us off today right as soon as I can get on the computer!

Kitty-Kat
May 12th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Ok, now we have more than enough people!! I'll start us off today right as soon as I can get on the computer!
Yay, coolness. ^-^ And I may not be able to get on a lot because my computer time is limited. 1 hour on school days and 2 hours on weekends. I hate my parents. >.>

Midori Chi
May 12th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Oh,cool! Not too big of a fan of X-men..but this actually interests me! ^_^

Name:Ren
Appearance:I'll show you a little later,ok?
Gift/Power:pink beams out of her hands,angel princess
Alias:it's hard to explain..
Personality:sweet,innocent,serious in battle

Sumomo & Kotoko
May 12th, 2005, 01:40 PM
WHAT! You, trap-door57, joined an X-Men RP!? I never thought I'ed see the day when you did.....lol

Midori Chi
May 12th, 2005, 01:43 PM
lol back at ya.. Yeah...I like the plot! ^_^

digimastertwo
May 12th, 2005, 02:59 PM
still room for a rayword RPer to join? XD

DarkPegasus
May 13th, 2005, 02:23 PM
NH,when is the story going to start?

protoman
May 13th, 2005, 06:48 PM
O! i wont to join!

Name:Mitch
Appearance: (normal)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/nanok2424/sprite.bmp
he has icy blue eyes cant realy see them in the picture
Gift/Power:arms can turn in to any type of wepon ex: shot gun, sword things like that
Alias:wepons (best thing i could think of)
History: Optional
Personality:I can never pick a personality and stick with it so yeah.
Other: Optional

so when will we start

Night-Kun
May 14th, 2005, 10:40 AM
OM, I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to not be on.. We'll start now, I'm sorry I wasn't on...

trap-door: You need to seriously work on your character, you don't have enough details, too short.

Could someone please start us off? Preferably let us start by beginning the day with a morning combat practice. I've just gotten a sudden brain fart...

DarkPegasus
May 14th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Ok then I shall start:

Robert: "Men why do we have to get up at 6 o'clock everyday?That last night's mission didn't give me any time to sleep."
*a cube flies toward him at a high speed and almost hits him in his head,but he managed to stop it*

Sumomo & Kotoko
May 14th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Can't wait for this rp to start......

Night-Kun
May 15th, 2005, 08:03 AM
OOC: Raven: As I said in the first post.. None of the original characters are going to be in this.. So that means Prof. X isn't either.. And you need to space out your posts just a little, its cramped.. Plus we're supposed to be at combat practice..

IC: Jake wandered into the practice chamber and nearly got hit in the head with a energy blast. "Whoa!!" Jake yelled, as he shimmered away just in time.

Jake appeared right behind the blasters and tore off his cape to allow room for his wings, then fired two water orbs at the blasters, causing them to explode. He continued to fire multiple orbs at the remaining orbs, keeping up with his training.

Blaine
May 15th, 2005, 11:00 AM
OOC:A bit odd for the original foes and friends not to be in the roleplay, don't you think?

Movieverse, comicverse, or cartoonverse?

Anyway, you could use another member.

Name: Jude St. Clair

Appearence: Jude is a woman of average height, standing just shy of 5'7". Her chocolate eyes have yellow flecks scattered about the iris. Her honey blonde hair falls assymetrically about her face in a short, Peter Panish sort of cut, a thick purplish blue streak finding its way through the tangles. The young woman has an spray of freckles scattered about her cheeks and over the bridge of her nose. Her figure is discreetly feminine, more athletic than anything. She can be seen generally wearing a pair of black hemp Chuck Taylors and an array of Boho-inspired clothing and band tee shirts.

Gift: Jude has the odd power of mimicry. Jude can copy any behaviour or appearence only if she has first seen it demonstrated. This also can lead to mind manipulation of her victims.

Alias: Mime

History: Jude was orphaned at six and brought the Xavier's "Prep" School at the ripe age of seven when her beloved caretaker Sister Georgina discovered her God-given "gift." Nothing more is known about her past.

Personality: Jude is wild and out-going. She loves to be the center of attention and really freak people out. However, the woman also has a quieter, more intellectual side. What most do not realize is that when Jude is alone in her dorm, she submerges herself in books and histories of the outer world. Learning is her true passion, though she dabbles in music on the side.

Other: She is an accomplished tenor saxophonist and fluent speaker of French.

Night-Kun
May 15th, 2005, 11:03 AM
OOC:A bit odd for the original foes and friends not to be in the roleplay, don't you think?

Movieverse, comicverse, or cartoonverse?

Anyway, you could use another member.

First part: We're set 100 years into the future, I know, I should have put that in the main plot

Second part: I'm thinking more cartoon with some movie

Third: Yes, thanks for joining, you're accepted.

obelisk-kun
May 15th, 2005, 11:37 AM
may i join
name devon
age 17
male
apperance he has brown hair blue eyes a black shirt and blue pants
power he can throw lightnin bolts and can grow these gian scales out of his back and arms and legs and chest it is like armor
history he was a champion in a card games but stopped playing soon after he became champion
personality a show of that thinks realy high of him self
other he got his power in a science accident

Night-Kun
May 15th, 2005, 11:42 AM
1: You don't even have all the required descriptions
2: Not enough detail
3: Spelling issues
4: Grammer issues too
5: I've seen how you RP in other RPs

So, no thanks, we've got enough people

DarkPegasus
May 15th, 2005, 02:11 PM
(Can somebody explain to me what these mean: OOC and IC o and note,pics in my head are writen in glowing blue,and if somebody elses then red)

Robert used his telepaty and saw what heappened in Jake's training room.

Robert: "Man,he is very good,but lets see if he will menage to avoid this!"

"Jake,you no longer can use your wings.Why,you ask?It is for your training,just listen to my voice,I wish you no harm."
"Now,do you see the laser cannon?Well for the time being you can't see it,unless I tell you othervise."

"Ok,this should sharpen his sences a bit."

P.S. Don't we need some evil guys?

Night-Kun
May 15th, 2005, 02:55 PM
OOC (Out of character); IC (in character); Yes, but no one has offered to be a villian... Would someone offer? Note, still none of the original X-Men are around...

BIC/BOT (Back in character/Back on topic)

Jake 'heard' the voice inside his head and struggled for a minute to decipher it. Jake realized that he was floating in mid air and he didn't know how. He thought it was neat, so he decided to continue with his training.

DarkPegasus
May 15th, 2005, 03:11 PM
I was just thinking shouldn't Wolverine still be alive?

Midori Chi
May 15th, 2005, 04:18 PM
OM, I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to not be on.. We'll start now, I'm sorry I wasn't on...

trap-door: You need to seriously work on your character, you don't have enough details, too short.

Could someone please start us off? Preferably let us start by beginning the day with a morning combat practice. I've just gotten a sudden brain fart...

Okay..here's what I'll do..I'll make my character evil cause we need one..

Name:Cledreth
Appearance:purple eyes,long black hair with purple highlights,long black dress with a huge slit going down the bottom of her left side,purple high heels,long purple gloves
Gift/Power:can give off negeive energy in short distance,basically,what it does is give pain throughout the body..doesn't effect badly,badly.. *does that make sence?*
Personality:evil,repentive,serious

Is that detailed enough?

Night-Kun
May 15th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Okay..here's what I'll do..I'll make my character evil cause we need one..

Name:Cledreth
Appearance:purple eyes,long black hair with purple highlights,long black dress with a huge slit going down the bottom of her left side,purple high heels,long purple gloves
Gift/Power:can give off negeive energy in short distance,basically,what it does is give pain throughout the body..doesn't effect badly,badly.. *does that make sence?*
Personality:evil,repentive,serious

Is that detailed enough?

Thanks for offering to be a bad guy, Power is a little too powerful, please limit it some more... Good description, (and its sense.. lol) Your accepted.

I was just thinking shouldn't Wolverine still be alive?

Yes, but he is around Prof. X's age (looks wise) and he has since quit the X-Men (that or they haven't heard from him... one or the other)

Midori Chi
May 15th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Thanks for offering to be a bad guy, Power is a little too powerful, please limit it some more... Good description, (and its sense.. lol) Your accepted.

Yes, but he is around Prof. X's age (looks wise) and he has since quit the X-Men (that or they haven't heard from him... one or the other)

Yay! Okay..umm..I'll just put the power part instead of the whole info thingy..

Powers: beams shoot out of hands,telepathic

Night-Kun
May 15th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Better, just as long as one beam doesn't have the power to instantly kill someone...

Midori Chi
May 15th, 2005, 05:01 PM
ooc: Ofcourse not! ^_^ I can start rp-ing, right?

Night-Kun
May 15th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Yes, yes of course, You could have started when you fixed it the first time ^_^

Midori Chi
May 15th, 2005, 05:17 PM
ooc: Yay! Umm..I'll try..

ic: Cledreth stood in the allyway. There were many garbage cans,and moss growing against the walls. Cledreth leaned down and plucked a weed. "You..are torn..just as I want to do with them. Yes..where should I start?" She stood back up to the sky as it started to rain.

Blaine
May 15th, 2005, 05:22 PM
OOC: Haha, you all have major spelling and grammar issues, Night Hawke.

There are wayyyyy too many psychics. Somebody might want to change their gift.

IC: Jude sat outside of the training room, yawning coquettishly. She stretched her arms out above her head as she yawned. The day had been particularly boring for the young woman, and as one of the oldest, she didn't really have anyone to talk to. She had chosen not to enter the Danger Room yet for several reasons, the foremost being that she honestly didn't like most of her fellow X-Men. Ever since Charles had passed on, things just hadn't been the same. Needless to say, the ageless Wolverine had taken over the team with an iron fist.

Jude was feeling the stress of being a so-called "good guy" at the moment. She just wasn't seeing the value of it anymore. Xavier had made these things apparent to her as a young child. Though she could no longer understand the need to be pure and good...

Midori Chi
May 15th, 2005, 05:28 PM
ooc: Are MY sentences okay? And..physics? Umm...okay..I think my charcter's just fine..

Night-Kun
May 15th, 2005, 05:35 PM
OOC:Hey, I think my spelling and grammer are very good, thank you! I try my best... -_-' I do think some of us need to change our power... At least from a psychic to something else...

IC: Jake walked out of the training room battered and torn, but alright. His wings were broken and bloody, his arm was shredded, and his face beaten. He made his way up toward the medical ward to heal his wounds.

"Thank god for technology..." He muttered as he stumbled into the ward and collapsed on a bed, ready to begin the machine to heal him. The machine was so advanced, it could completely heal a broken spine in a matter of minutes.

Jake fell asleep as the machine began.

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 11:32 AM
OOC: sorry to jump in so late.. but X-men owns. I'll make my character the odd one of the bunch (like nightcrawler was till he got that fancy watch XD)

Name:Yuna
Appearance:Human body, but covered in tiger type fur with cat ears and a tail. Sholder length brown hair is the only thing besides her shape that makes her look human.
Gift/Power: Cat reflexes, claws, cat eyes (see in darkness)
Alias: Tigra
History: Was a normal teenager until about a year ago, she began slowly changing into something beyond, or possiblly before, human. It began with her eyes, they slowly became catlike. Ths continued untill her body was covered in Tiger looking fur. After this her parents disowed her and sent her into the streets, where she found herself in the school after a year of street wandering.
Personality:Very Shy and has a major fear of rejection. Low self esteem.
Other: N/a

EDIT: Oops, forgot a part of my apperance. *adds*

Midori Chi
May 16th, 2005, 01:00 PM
ooc: Okay..cause my person's powers DO have to do with phychic powers..I'll just keep it as "a beam" and perhaps she can hypnotixe people if that's not too powerful..

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 01:32 PM
OOC: I'll start where im not enrolled in the school yet, still on the street.

IC:
It was a cold night, even with my fur I still felt the chilling cold seeping throughout my body. "If I don't die of hunger, I'll freeze to death." I mutter as I search for a warm place to sleep. Eventually I give up my search and fall asleep on a piece of cardboard in an ally. I dream of past events leading up to this point...

Sitting in english class, I seemingly listen to the teacher while passing notes to various people around the room, when all of a sudden I begin feeling funny. "Mrs.Mower, can I goto the restroom? Im feeling a bit sick.." I say after raising my hand. "Go, and if your sick goto the office and call home." Mrs.Mower said as I darted out of the classroom. In the bathroom stall, I throw up a few times, and I look into the mirror over the sinks. I scream, My eyes were changing, and I don't mean colors. When they finish their change they look exactly like a cats eyes. I splash water on my face, hoping that this is all a dream and I'll wake up still in class or at home in bed.

Then I awaken to the dark ally which is my "home".

OOC: sorry for rping before you said im accepted, but I thought a example would be good to see if my style of Rp is to your liking.

Midori Chi
May 16th, 2005, 01:51 PM
ooc:Hey,YunaofMoonlight..cause your character's in an allyway..and so is my evil one..maybe we can meet and battle or something! ^_^

Night-Kun
May 16th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Yuna: First off I don't appreciate you just jumping in like that without me first saying whether or not you were accepted... However, You may join if your character is going to be one of the villians since we've only got the one... Sorry if I sound mean, but the RP is already got more than enough heros, and it is already more than a page long...

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 01:55 PM
OOC:
Sure, villan I shall be, or try to be anyways.

IC:
I look around, "That dream agian..." I mutter to myself as I get up to move. Suddenly I hear something, "Wh..who's there?" I say with a stutter. Even with my catlike eyes I can't see whoever, or whatever is out there.

Midori Chi
May 16th, 2005, 01:55 PM
ooc: Yes..we DO need more..I'm the only one..maybe we 2 villans can meet in the alleyway and...pot..or something..

Night-Kun
May 16th, 2005, 02:06 PM
OOC: Pot.. lol.. Do you mean "pLot"? I'm sure villians would have pot too tho... XD

Midori Chi
May 16th, 2005, 02:13 PM
ooc: Gah! Stupid..computer...grr..Yes..I meant to say "plot" but the computer made it say "pot" lol!

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 02:15 PM
I look around, "That dream agian..." I mutter to myself as I get up to move. Suddenly I hear something, "Wh..who's there?" I say with a stutter. Even with my catlike eyes I can't see whoever, or whatever is out there.

OOC: I put this part as a place for you to come in for this "meeting". lol pot XD

Miyu-chan
May 16th, 2005, 09:17 PM
OOC: Dudes, can you people chill it with the OOC posts? We have the PM system you know... ._.; This one whole page is almost out of character posts. ;-;

(I'll post later. xD)

DarkPegasus
May 17th, 2005, 05:04 AM
Robert was walking,alone,when from nowhere Ren and Tigra came from nowhere.With nowhere to run,his only choice was to fight.Robert's eyes started glowing yellow/red(something like fire) and everybody around them,just crashed(they were sleaping).And with his mind he made Ren and Tigra think Jake was there.

Robert: "Jake fly around them,I will hold them and then we will strike at the same time!"

As Jake's ilusion flied toward sky,Robert started levitating,and an aura surrounded him.Ren and Tigra tried to go trought the aure,but with no succes,but Robert was clearly at his limit,some more "tricks" and he'll pass out.He has to end this one quickly.

Blaine
May 17th, 2005, 12:17 PM
OOC: Night Hawke, when you say your spelling and grammar is "fine", don't misspell "grammar."

IC: Jude groaned loudly at the utterly irksome noises coming from the danger room. The children didn't know a thing about battle... They hadn't known him... Suddenly, Jude screamed, her voice cracking as she clutched her head. The voices were talking again... Muttering inanely about behaviors and friendships. Her shape began to change erratically, from a young boy she'd met earlier that day to Professor Xavier himself to Logan to Gambit and thus forth. Each person she had taken a little of with her ability to mimic them. Her pixie-ish hair was now a myriad of colours and various lengths.

She was getting caught inbetween changes, and it was tearing at her momentary sanity. Jude stumbled along the corridor, still screaming.

Night-Kun
May 17th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Blaine: Oops.. My Bad...
Darky: I sent you a PM, please respond when you get the chance.
Everyone: Will post later, I do not have any ideas right as this moment.

Miyu-chan
May 17th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Yi-ling was hiding in the shadows of the alley, trying to ignore the shouts of anguish outside.

"Come out, you stinkin' mutant!" Yelled an middle-aged man, judging from his voice... probabally drunk also. An empty beer bottle proved her hypothesis, as it rolled at her feet.

Angry all of a sudden, Yi-ling stepped out, her hand raised. "Please leave me alone, or else your health may be harmed." she stated calmly. The man widened his eyes, and ran away whimpering.

Her only company lost, Yi-ling sat down... not knowing where to go...

Blaine
May 18th, 2005, 02:15 PM
OOC: Sweetie, don't misspell my name either. POST!

Night-Kun
May 18th, 2005, 02:23 PM
OOC: Oops again.. I fixed it...
IC: Jake came out of the hospital ward after being in the 'healer' as he liked to call it for over two hours. He had no idea that his injuries were that bad. Jake half skipped, half jogged up to his room to get ready for school, not that it mattered if he was there or not, since the teachers came up to the student's room to see why they weren't at class.

Jake got up to his room and changed into some clothes that weren't torn as much as the clothes he just had on, and made his way to the cafetorium for some late breakfast. He knew that his first class had already started, but he didn't care. He would just swing by after the rest of his classes and get his homework, Mr. Byrd didn't mind if you missed class every now and then if you were training, but that was only for his better children. Most of the other kids weren't treated as nicely and were often given detension. "Good thing I'm one of his better kids." Jake thought.

protoman
May 19th, 2005, 01:36 PM
ooc: im going to be nutral if that is ok to you guys and yes i have allready joined.

Ic:"Stupid arms!" Looking down at his arms which keep on changing from a sword to a axe. "Why wont to stop changing. There is that school that helps people like me, but I said that I would never go there."

Continuing walking down the alley Mitch looks up to see what all the commotion was up head. He looked up just in time to see a man that look like he was crying and running away from a girl.

"Hey girl are you alright?" Mitch yelled while running down the alley to see her.

Blaine
May 19th, 2005, 02:31 PM
OOC: Sorry, but I do not have the patience for this particular roleplay and complete disregard toward previous posts. Thanks anyway.

Miyu-chan
June 1st, 2005, 03:03 PM
"Hey girl are you alright?"

Yi-Ling raised up her head in surprise to see a young man running towards her. She smiled hesingtatly and said polietly, "Yes, thank you for asking."

A few seconds of awkward silence passed as Yi-Ling brushed off the banana peel on her jeans. "So...what are you doing out here, in a dark alley like this?" she smiled shyly.