PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Magic-revived

pink-tiger
May 9th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Hey guys! Remember Fairy Magic? Well..I've improved it!

Plot: Lily and Saiko are the fairy warriors fighting for earth. And the Shyo sisters are after them. So...the two have to defeat the Shyo sisters before they destroy the world and take the two's marbles. Now...what YOU do is, make up a charcter, good or evil, and rp! So..happy rp-ing!

Here's your character form!

Name:
Personality:

I'm Lily and trap-door57 is Saiko..just to let you know!

Midori Chi
May 9th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Hopefully...it'll work the second time...

Name:Saiko
Side:good
Looks:I'll draw it!
Personality:sweet,wise,happy,sarcastic,serious

pink-tiger
May 9th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Okay then! Everyone who was on here before it closed,please join back! ^_^

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 9th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Can I join?

Name: Kirara Houdi
Side: Good
Looks: She has dark skin and blue eyes. She has black hair down to her knees, but it is always in pigtails. She wears baggy, khaki pants that hang low, and a blue, collared, half-shirt.
Personality: dark and quiet, depressed, but only sometimes

MewMagicianChi
May 11th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Hehe, sounds like fun. I'll join!

Name: Chi Sako'hako'-Waro (in other words its Chi Sh'waro)
Looks: She looks like Chi's sister from Chobits (just look at my avatar!)
Personality: Hyper and sarcastic.

Midori Chi
May 11th, 2005, 05:16 PM
EEKS! A chi fan! Me happy! ^_^ Okay tiger..when we gonna start?

pink-tiger
May 16th, 2005, 01:20 PM
ooc; Okay! I'm starting now!

ic; One day, Lily says,' Come on,Saiko! Hurry up!'

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 16th, 2005, 01:51 PM
OOC: Do you people mind if I join?

Name: Ixion Shadonen
Side: Evil (someone has to do it)
Looks: This picture explains it. The clothes and the same hair color, along with length:
http://weapon.org/game/ff7/sephiroth/sephiroth.jpeg
Personality: Has a sharp mind, sensible, strong, cold, but does have a nice side. Can be sarcastic, but not often. Usually acts laid-back and calm, no matter the situation.

[Technya]
May 16th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Mind if I join as well?

Name: Erzsebeth
Looks: Has dark blue/grayish skin, long dark purple hair, baby blue eyes, wears a black long sleeve dress and her wings are a transparent like blue color.
Personality: She is very quiet, shy but friendly. She's also dark but pretty passionate about things.

Midori Chi
May 18th, 2005, 12:52 PM
ooc: Cool! 2 new members! pink-tiger's computer isn't working right now...so I'm filling in as her for the moment..so I say..Welcome new users! ^_^ You can start whenever you want!

ic: Saiko got out of bed. "Sheesh! Okay,sister. I'm up! I'm up!" She started putting on her uniform, hopping on one leg around the room.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 18th, 2005, 01:24 PM
OOC: Okay, so just one question. While I may be on the bad side, what about these two sisters? Will someone take their parts?

IC: Seeing as their was nothing at all to do, I decided to just roam around for a while. Times like this were the ones that I enjoyed. These sisters knew what they were doing, but took too long to do it. Personally, I might just give them a little advancement in their plans soon enough.

While in my thoughts, I walked by a small house and just stopped for a moment.

Midori Chi
May 18th, 2005, 01:32 PM
ooc: Ah,yes..the Shyo sisters...it's okay..for now..just worry about your evil character..the two shyo sisters will come in later..

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 18th, 2005, 01:36 PM
OOC: Alright then, I can do that. :D

IC: As I stopped there, I just thought to myself for a moment.

I wonder if there are any people who would try to stop us from what we wish to achieve? Should there be any who wish to do so, I'll prevent that from happening. This is something we've been wroking on, and it will be stopped by no one.

Midori Chi
May 18th, 2005, 01:45 PM
ic: Lily and Saiko walked out of the house. They both had a piece of toast in their mouths. "Come on! Gotta get to school! Race you to the bus stop,Saiko!" Lily shouted. "You're on!" Saiko shouted back.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 18th, 2005, 01:56 PM
IC: Suddenly, I saw two girls come running out of the house that I was outside of. So, I decided to find out who they were, since something seemed odd about them.

As they ran, I said, "So, who may the two of you be?"

[Technya]
May 18th, 2005, 01:57 PM
As Erzsebeth came out of her sleeping quarters she was distracted by two little fairies racing each other. She remembered what it was like to be that age. Always playing games, not a care in the world and the only thing to worry about was if it was going to rain and ruin playing outside.

She smiled and kept looking outside. The sun was just rising and it shun on every plant and creature. She personally hated how bright the sun could get and she much preffered cold weather but this place was much too peaceful and lovely to just up and leave it. She spread her wings and flew out to have yet another busy day.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 18th, 2005, 02:09 PM
IC: As they seemed to keep running, I decided to ignore them for now. For what to do next, I need to burn some energy. Time for a flight. So, I spread out my own wings and flew into the sky. Unlike the sisters, mine were more of a demonic nature.

While flying, I saw an older girl flying and said, "So, who may you be?"

[Technya]
May 18th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Erzsebeth heard someone and looked and saw a guy flying around. She looked at his wings, which were of a different nature than anyone else's wings. She thought it was strange but in a way fascinating and enchantingly charming. They looked like wings from a gargoyle or something related to it.

"Me? My name's Erzsebeth. Who might you be?"

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 18th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Kirara looked to her side to see to girls running. She gently flew over to them.

"What's the rush?" she asked.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 18th, 2005, 06:52 PM
IC: I replied to the girl, "Well, in that case, you can call me Ixion. So, what may you be doing here?"

This person interested me. I wasn't sure, bt something seemed different about her.

[Technya]
May 18th, 2005, 06:59 PM
Erzsebeth wasn't one to talk a lot but Ixion was bein polite and he didn't seem like any trouble. She was also quite shy but being shy was just not very fun. "Well, I am on my way to the river. In the morning it is lonely and peaceful and excellent for reading and just having a good time. How about you?"

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 18th, 2005, 07:03 PM
IC: I replied, "Well, me, I'm just trying to blow off some time. I've got nothing to do, so I'm trying to find something. I've got a few hours to blow off until these sisters that I work with are ready to continue."

[Technya]
May 18th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Erzsebeth giggled and said. "Well, it is a bit of a nice morning and all. Would you like to come down to the river as well? I love my solitude but it can get boring from time to time."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 18th, 2005, 07:13 PM
IC: I wasn't the kind of person to really talk to people much, let alone do anything outside of my own actions. But, I needed something to do, and this seemed right.

I replied, "Sure, why not? I know what you mean about solitude. Yet, those two are so loud that I never get any of it. So, I'll definitely take this chance."

[Technya]
May 19th, 2005, 12:51 AM
"Cool. I like my solitude mind you but some times it's just nice to hang out with others. So who are those sisters you're working for? Are they your sisters?" Erzsebeth as said was very shy and quiet but once a conversation was sparked up there were at times moments where there was just no shutting her up. And she loved asking questions as well.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 19th, 2005, 02:52 AM
IC: I said, "No, they're not my sisters. Met them one day, and they asked me to help them. It seemed to be interesting, so I decided to help them. They call themselves the Shyo sisters."

[Technya]
May 19th, 2005, 04:01 PM
"The Shyo sisters. Hmmm. Well, have you lived here your entire life or have you moved from another region?" Erzsebeth was quite surprised at herself for making so many questions but for some odd reason Ixion seemed pretty interesting to talkt to.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 19th, 2005, 05:01 PM
IC: I replied, "Well, most of my life, since I was five years old, I've lived with those sisters. When I first came to this place, I met them and they agreed to help me. But, before that, I lived in a different country. The reason I came here, is something I'd rather avoid for now. So, what about you?"

I was surprised to find myself talking to her like this. With other people, it would take me a long time to talk about things like this. Where, I found myself telling her almost anything. But, she seemed able to trust, and a nice person.

Midori Chi
May 19th, 2005, 06:16 PM
IC: Suddenly, I saw two girls come running out of the house that I was outside of. So, I decided to find out who they were, since something seemed odd about them.

As they ran, I said, "So, who may the two of you be?"

ooc: Gah! Sowwy about the wait!

ic: Saiko and Lily turned. "Pss..run,Lily..it's a stranger.." Saiko whispered in Lily's ear.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 19th, 2005, 06:59 PM
IC: I said, "So, what about you? Where do you come from?"

Truely, I hadn't expected myself to be talking this much to anyone at all. But, it was nice to be able to trust someone, and have them trust you as well.

[Technya]
May 19th, 2005, 07:07 PM
"Oh, I moved here several months ago. Came from the moutains way up there. Was a long journey but you know what? It was worth it. This place is great. Only thing I whine about is how bright the sun shines down here." Erzsebeth giggled as she heard herself. Most everyone would think that strange and unnatural but she was not like everyone else and she assumed this guy was not either which made him far more interesting.

"Ah, there's the river. It's not wild or crazy as some people like it but I like to keep a low profile and keep things nice and tranquile."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 19th, 2005, 07:17 PM
IC: I replied, "I know what you mean. I'm not a huge fan of the bright light either. But, the things in this place make it all worth it. Plus, it's better and more peaceful when the river is quiet, because then you may here the gentle flow of it in its true sound. Wow, it seems so odd though. I mean, we met what, a few minutes ago? Yet, it seems like it has been longer. So, anyone else around here that you know?"

It was nice to have someone to talk to, once in a while at least. She seemed really nice, and we were having a nice little conversation. So, everything just seemed at peace for now.

[Technya]
May 19th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Erzsebeth perched on a rock and stared at the water gently being pushed by the air. She lifted her face up and let the air dace around her. She felt the same way towards Ixion. Felt as they had known each other forever and he didn't seem like the type that were always into messes like most.
"Well, apart from meeting you? No one. I guess I'm too shy to head down and greet anyone." She said as she placed a hand behind her head and smiled.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 19th, 2005, 07:34 PM
IC: I replied, "Yeah, I'm pretty much that way too. Never really took to being around people much. It's either I'm too shy to meet them, or they just go away from me. That's what surprised me about you. Out of the people I've met, you're the first person to seem normal being around me. It doesn't feel normal, but in a good way. It's nice to just be out here, in the peace without the noisy world intruding, just talking like this."

At this point, I was just looking up at the sky right now. There was a gentle breeze flowing through the sky, gently rolling off of anything it touched.

[Technya]
May 19th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Erzsebeth started to walk down by the river and kept talking as she looked at the waters flowing. "Why would they go away? You seem like a great guy to talk to and hang around with?"

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 19th, 2005, 07:46 PM
IC: I thought for a moment and said, "Well, I have no idea. Maybe because I'm from somewhere else? I don't think about it much. But, you seem like a nice person too."

I really couldn't think of anything else to say. She justed acted so nice to me, and just out of good-nature.

[Technya]
May 19th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Before she could say another word there was a loud splash near by. She looked foward and saw several otters splashing around and playing in the water. She smiled sweetly at the sight and said. "Oh, well some people are just intimidated by others and some are just so stuck up." She knew how he felt for she also had that same reaction from others. Being that she seemed different and was from somewhere else. "Personally I never discharge anyone by their looks or past. It just seems cruel and not very kind."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 20th, 2005, 03:23 AM
IC: I replied, "Thanks, and I never do that either. I haven't seen anyone thisnice in a long time. This world we live in can be harsh and unforgiving, but moments like this make it all worth-while. You're someone unique, someone I feel I can tell things to."

This girl was something that I never expected. While she seemed shy, she was the nicest person I ever met.

Midori Chi
May 20th, 2005, 01:23 PM
ic: Saiko and Lily started running. The bus already passed,so they ran down the streets on thier way to school.

pink-tiger
May 23rd, 2005, 01:56 PM
~Meanwhile~

Hillary: It's time..

Kaori: Once again..

Hillary and Kaori: Time to go to planet Earth...

Midori Chi
June 3rd, 2005, 12:02 PM
~School~

"Okay class..take out your English books and turn to page 49."the tacher said. Saiko sighed.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
June 24th, 2005, 03:33 PM
OOC: Well, I don't have anything else to say. Basically, I just wanted to bring this RP back to the front page so you people would remember to reply to it. So, can someon please continue this?

[Technya]
June 24th, 2005, 03:50 PM
"Why thank you. You seem pretty neat to talk to as well. So tell me, what other hobbies do you enjoy besides looking after the sisters?" Erzsebeth giggled since calling "looking after the sisters" was just a small joke. Perhaps it was different for him but she would rather sit and stare at a rock than to be looking after two kids all day long.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
June 24th, 2005, 03:58 PM
IC: I said, "Believe me, that's exactly what I have to do. Sometimes, they're hard to handle, but when they have to be serious, they do know what they're doing. But, on the off chance when I can get away from them, I basically just like to be in the silence like this, or moving around. I've tried to blend in with society once or twice, but that just doesn't work for me. So, I basically just go to places like this, where I can enjoy the peace. But sometimes, it would be nice to find someone who can talk to me. And I'm glad I found someone like that in you.

pink-tiger
June 30th, 2005, 03:20 PM
ic:Meanwhile
Lilly:Im going to the book store Saiko!See u later!
Few min.later! Now that im done book shopping I better get home befor dark!
Hillary:Where did that girl go? Oh! There she is! Im really sure shes the one who can will the crystal! Now to make my apperance! Uh! Hello!
Lilly:Ah! Who r u? And wath do u want with me?
Hillary: Calm down and I"ll explain!

I thought I had asked to closed this rp!!TT
Oh well!!!DFoes anyone stillwant to continue it?
If not,i'll tell a monitor to close it in 1 week!!!