View Full Version : The Pokemon League (battle only RPG)

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 10th, 2005, 2:08 PM
OK here is an one for people who just like to battle in there RPG's

basically it is the pokemon league, and youy character is competing in it, there is little general story, mainly just good old fashioned RP battleing with other people!

the way it will work is, I will be playing the part of a trainer in the league, and the part of an announcer, when we start, you will be able to introduce your character to others etc, when ready, I will make an nnouncemet of who is battleing who, and which 2 will go first, then you will have RP battles against eachother, its that simple. however there are a few catches.
like in the 1st 3 battles anyone has, they will be played on certain kind of fields, Fire water and grass, and you will only be able to use pokemon of the same type as the field you are on, just like ash in the 1st pokemon league, and you will perform an RP battle in front of everyone who when not battling can post there feelings about the battle as the audience. then after the 3 rounds on the 3 different fields, you will be able to have your battles on normal fields with any type of pokemon you choose.

there will not be eliminations, this is just for fun battleing and will end when the final rounds are over ( I will say when the quaters, semis, finals, etc are starting.)

then just for fun, at the end I will post 3 winners who I will choose on how good there battling RP posts have been.

Note: this is not a competition, it is merely for fun batteing, practising you battling RP and showing off your talents!, the 3 winners thing is merely for a bit of fun and to let those 3 people be proud of themselves and strive the others to do better in the future.

also all legendary pokemon are banned, and I think thats it so lets get the form out, oh and there are not a limited amounts of places for this as it is the pokemon league and a lot of peole is a good thing, but if i feel there are too many people i will cut some but that is unlikely, so I will also add in an example RP bit into the form.

Bio: ( not neccecary to fill in as there is little stroy, but you can fill this i if you want

Normal team: ( doesnt mean normal pokemon, means the team you use when you arent on a specific field)
grass team: (4) Pokemon
Fire team: (4)
water team: (4)

Note: you may have pokemon in your grass/fire/water team that are not in your normal team.

Example RPG: ( I usually set a scene for you to play by here, but this once you can do anything ecept a battle with another person as we will already have enough of that when the RPG starts.

so, hoipefully, let sign ups begin
ill post my info when ive got me sprite sorted out.

May 10th, 2005, 2:49 PM
name devon
age 12
gender male
normal meganium ditto gyrados machamp charazard dragonite
grass venasuar meganium sceptile butterfree
fire charizard typhlosion blaziken magmar
water blastoise feraligator swampert starme
example i was runing when i saw a hariyama it had hit me with a whirlwind. then i sent out peliper. i ordered it to use ice beam.hariyama was frozen I WON!...or so i thought he broke out and grabbed me and ran off with me i was sleeping for ahwile i woke up in team magma's lair they were turning...me to a...pokemorph but my peliper flew in and grabbed me... i was FREE!

May 10th, 2005, 4:04 PM
Name: Rian Ganymede
Bio: Though a wanderer, Rian usually trains in isolation in the mountains. Cold-natured and strategizing, Rian detests incompetence, naivety, and arrogance. However, he is usually calm and able to retain his composure. Though he prefers isolation, Rian also enjoys a challenging battle--hence his entering the Pokemon League Competition.
Normal team: Flygon, Dragonair, Glalie, Skarmory, Absol, Jolteon
Grass team: Bulbasaur, Tropius, Shiftry, Roselia
Fire team: Houndoom, Flareon, Rapidash, Charizard
Water team: Gorebyss, Vaporeon, Lanturn, Whiscash

Note: you may have pokemon in your grass/fire/water team that are not in your normal team.

Example RPG:

Rian sat quietly on the limb of a large tree, staring silently into the golden sunset. A faint, warm breeze passed over his features as his amber eyes reflected the light of yellow sky. Resting on the branch above him, Flygon flicked its tail lazily as it turned its crimson gaze toward its trainer. Sensing his Pokemon's movement, Rian glanced upward. Smiling softly, Rian questioned, "Hey, Flygon . . . do you think we stand a chance?"

The dragon purred.

The trainer laughed slightly. "Yeah, you're right." He closed his eyes, leaning against the tree's sturdy trunk. "Get some rest. Tomorrow we arrive at the League."

Yami's Girl
May 10th, 2005, 5:19 PM
Bio:Born into a family of breeders, Emily spends her free time playing with her pokemon and studing breeding.
Normal team:Charizard[Flare],Vaporeon[Hydro],Houndoom[Darkness],Salamance,Dragonite,Tyranitar[Rage]
Grass team:Venesaur,Tropius,Victorbell,Meganium
Fire team:Charizard[Flare],Houndoom[Darkness],Rapidash, Arcanine
Water team:Vaporeon[Hydro],Politoad,Dewgong,Kingdra

Example RPG:
I sat on a stone bench outside a lush forest.Hydro, my Vaporeon materialized from it. "Been busy?" I asked. She stuck up her nose and sat on the bench beside me. She sat like a queen. I rolled my eyes. Hydro saw this and gave me a Hydro Pump, knocking me off the bench. "Crabby ,today?" She snorted and jumped off the bench. A trainer came up to me. He was wearing a fire printed bandana and tie die shirt. As for his pants, they were beat up. "Wanna battle?" He asked. Hydro looked at me hopeful. "Sure. A warm-up never hurt anyone."
Hydro stood at the ready and the trainer grabbed his pokeball. "Go! Swellow!" A Swellow, with black wingtips, appeared infront of him. "Hydro Pump!" Hydro jumped and released a jet of water towards Swellow. "Dodge!" Swellow flew in the air. "Again!" I shouted. Hydro used Hydro Pump on the ground to propel herself and once close enough in the air to Swellow, released another Hydro Pump. With a start Swellow was caught off-guard and hit. Hydro landed as did Swellow, only on his back. Swellow quickly recovered as his trainer shouted:"Drill Peck!" My eyebrows raised. Hydro just stood there.
I thought madly. Swellow was powering up its attack. Think! Then it hit me. Swellow was now charging towards Hydro. "Use Aurora Beam!" A rainbow ball appeared in Hydro's mouth. It got bigger and bigger. Swellow was almost on top of her. "Now!" The rainbow ball turned into a beam and hit Swellow directly on his stomach. Swellow flew back into his trainer.
"Your good," said the boy. "But I'll be back!" Hydro snorted. "Nice Job, Hydro."

Al Duit
May 10th, 2005, 7:54 PM
name: Al Duit
Bio: ( not neccecary to fill in as there is little stroy, but you can fill this i if you want

Normal team: Venusaur, Blaziken, Walrein, Claydoll, Beautifly, Manetric
grass team: Venusaur, Breloom, Sunflora, Grovyle
Fire team: Blaziken, Charizard, Macargo, Vulpix
water team: Walrein, Pelipper, Swampert, Azumarill

Sample RP: Alexandra Duit, or Al, as she likes to be called woke suddenly to the sound of a dodrio squawking. In one smooth move, she rolls over and jumps out of bed while hitting the button on top of her alarm clock. She quickly makes her bed, pulls on her running shoes, runs into the bathroom to freshen up and skips down the stairs. Having worn the clothes she wanted to wear today to bed, she didn't need to get dressed.

As she pulls on her backpack that was sitting next to the front door, her mom calls out, "Alexandra, you're not leaving without having something to eat!"

"Aw, mom! I'm too excited to eat!" This was the day she was to get her starter pokemon from Professor Oak. She wanted to get there first because she was afraid someone else would get the bulbasaur. She want bulbasaur so badly because it fit in with her favorite hobby (besides pokemon), gardening.

"You'll need your nourishment," her mom insisted.

Al's shoulders slumped as she dragged her feet into the kitchen and plopped down into a chair at the table. "You're gonna make me late you know," she said sullenly.

Her mom laughed as she replied, "It's 5 AM, Al, I doubt the professor is even awake yet!"

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 11th, 2005, 7:02 AM
name devon
age 12
gender male
normal peliper wailord blaziken machamp charazard kingler
grass team charazard blaziken magmar typhlosion
fire wailord peliper feraligator swampert
water raichu minun plusle manectric
example i was runing when i saw a hariyama it had hit me with a whirlwind. then i sent out peliper. i ordered it to use ice beam.hariyama was frozen I WON!Kotenga is in, al duit, you forgot your eample RP and pokedude, you cant have charizard in your grass tem, the team has to be all grass types and the fire has to be all fire etc
plu sim afraid you will have to try harder with the example RP, ill set a scene for you if it mkes it easier, do one where you are a new trainer just about to get your first pokemon, make sure to metion you nervousness and antisipation etc.

pywinpan, thats cool, just dont forget to post one.

Al Duit
May 11th, 2005, 1:00 PM
Kotenga is in, al duit, you forgot your eample RP and pokedude, you cant have charizard in your grass tem, the team has to be all grass types and the fire has to be all fire etc
plu sim afraid you will have to try harder with the example RP, ill set a scene for you if it mkes it easier, do one where you are a new trainer just about to get your first pokemon, make sure to metion you nervousness and antisipation etc.

OOC: Oops! Sorry about that. It's corrected...I edited my post. You said not a battle, so how's that?

May 11th, 2005, 1:16 PM
Kotenga is in, al duit, you forgot your eample RP and pokedude, you cant have charizard in your grass tem, the team has to be all grass types and the fire has to be all fire etc

edited thank you

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 11th, 2005, 2:20 PM
no problem mate, nice RP aswell, your in

and pokedude, you will have to try again with the example RP, it doesnt seem long enough or even capture my attention, try to be a bit more creative and then ill see if you are accepted.

May 11th, 2005, 2:33 PM
no problem mate, nice RP aswell, your in

and pokedude, you will have to try again with the example RP, it doesnt seem long enough or even capture my attention, try to be a bit more creative and then ill see if you are accepted.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 11th, 2005, 2:45 PM

a bit too convenient of circumstanses! but defenitely an improvement, I would also work on grammer and spelling, but youll get it soon enough, as for this time, your in.

Yami's Girl
May 11th, 2005, 6:20 PM
Ok, I did my example, but it's still not finished.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 12th, 2005, 7:37 AM
Ok, very good, I look forward to the next part.

cmon people, we need more people to join in to make this really good.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 13th, 2005, 3:21 PM
sorry to double post, but I dont want this one to die before it starts!

come on people, we need more!

Al Duit
May 13th, 2005, 3:44 PM
exactly how many more do you need? I could PM some of the other people I RP w/ and encourage them to look at this thread. BTW, you could use the edit button @ the bottom of your post so you don't have to double post.

May 13th, 2005, 4:01 PM
Since you join my RP, I'll join yours!

Name: Vanessa
Appearence: here (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/gilbertman/VANESSA.png) (thank Gilbertman)
Bio: A Trainer from Hoenn, Vanessa has decided to compete in the Pokmon League. She has has a lot of Pokmon and hopes to use them in the Battle Frontier, which she plans on going to after this.
Normal Team: Swampert, Houndoom, Sunflora, Manectric, Salamence, Metagross
Grass Team: Sunflora, Jumpluff, Vileplume, Breloom
Fire Team: Houndoom, Magcargo, Camerupt, Torkoal
Water Team: Swampert, Kingdra, Cloyster, Starmie

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 13th, 2005, 4:06 PM
well now that sunflorazumarill has joined I would say we need AT LEAST 2 more to jojn, then we could start. and I know I could have pressed edit, but that doesnt count as a post so it wouldnt hve come back monto the front page, anbd I wanted it there for people to see.

Al Duit
May 13th, 2005, 5:52 PM
Ah! I see, kind of like a marketing ploy:P

Yami's Girl
May 14th, 2005, 12:10 PM
I think I may get 2 others to join. BTW I finished my example.

Al Duit
May 14th, 2005, 12:19 PM
I like your RP example, Pynpfan. How you gave your pokemon such personality was great :)

Yami's Girl
May 14th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Awww, thanks Al! I guess it just comes to me. After all Rping is my life! ^^ And it's Pynpfan.

May 14th, 2005, 1:24 PM
Hey pynpfan! Jas is back!

Name : Jason Enruko
Bio :

Normal team : Aipom, Dragonite, Arcanine, Poliwhirl, Sentret, and Jolteon.
Grass team : Ivysaur,(Darey) Treeko,(Roth) Tropius,(Flip) and Tangela.(Gell)
Fire team : Arcanine,(Skippey) Houndoor,(Howl) Quilava,(Haylo) and Flareon.(Swirliee)
Water team : Poliwhirl,(Pog) Dragonair,(Draker) Marill,(Suds) and Mudkip.(Tail)

RP Example:
The wind lazily fluttered in through the window. It turned the pages of the book I was reading at my desk. I carefully placed my bookmark in, got up and stretched, then opened the front door and walked outside. I got onto my bike to ride it acros the busy streets to get to the pool. When there I headed to my locker and changed into my swimming trunks.
"Hi Ruby, " my friend Josh said.
"Hello Josh. Want to go to the fighting dome later? " I replied. He nodded to my question and we walked into the pool together.
A few hours later we were at the fighting dome deciding what weapon to choose. I chose a staff while Josh chose a small sword. We had picked up a few other friends on the way, Jakob and Stephanie. Jakob chose a reverse-blade sword and Stephanie, a handgun. We walked into the dome and fans started to cheer. We were all dressed up in the light fighting suits of our choice. We were going to verse another team from Saya High. More fans were on our side though because our team had never lost one Dome battle.

May 14th, 2005, 1:58 PM
might I join as well?

name: Mary T
Bio: A trainer who has experienced many things with her Pokmon, Mary T is somewhat mysterious but always ready for a challenge, even from her own Pokmon. She sometimes says things that are wise in their own way, but she can just as easily be silly.

Normal team: Blaziken [Terra], Metagross, Blissey, Vaporeon [Aquaria], Crobat [Spice], Umbreon [Moonbeam]
grass team: Tropius, Roselia, Bellossom, Meganium
Fire team: Blaziken [Terra], Camerupt, Flareon, Typholsion
water team: Vaporeon [Aquaria], Politoed, Blastoise, Gorebyss

Example RPG:

Mary T looked up from her notebook. Her Blaziken, out of its Pokball, was leaning against a tree, staring at her. Smiling, the girl put her former object of interest away.
"Ready to go, Terra?"
The Fire Pokmon nodded as the two bent down to the ground in runner's positions.
The two were off in a flash of speed, legs cutting the wind and lungs pumping breath. They raced neck to neck, step for step, speed for speed, across a path and through a grassy field. Around trees and over rocks they leaped as if in unison, as if dancing, but the contest was on and the adrenaline flowed in their blood as each kept up the windbreaking pace.
With a gleam in her eye, Terra shot forward, only to be met again by her trainer. Each was equally determined to best the other - or so it seemed.
As the town came into view, Mary T started to get out of breath. She pushed herself harder, harder, but to no avail. Terra clearly had the lead now, and sped off to wait in front of their destination, the place of competition.
"Whoo!" gasped Mary T as she made her way over to her Blaziken. She flopped down by the wall and breathed hard, catching her breath. Then she looked up.
"See? I told you if you kept working on your speed, you'd someday break the wind. Terra, without wings... you have flown." Getting up, she gave her Pokmon a high-five. "Great job!"
"Blaze!" The Blaziken was just as pleased as the trainer as the two headed into the building to await the beginning of the first battle.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 14th, 2005, 3:26 PM
Ok, you are both in, buy baby azurill, sorry, but yes you will have to chang th latios, or I will get asked if others can hav legendarys aswell, and I dont want people to have any legendarys, I like it better without them. anyway, we can now start, I will post my teams and start

Name: baker

Normal Team: Alakazam, Cloyster, Charizard, Nidoking, Haunter, Metagross

Grass Team: venusaur, Bulbasaur, Scyther, Tropius
Fire Team: Ninetales, Charizard, Typhlosion, camerupt
water Team: Sharpedo, Blastoise, Starmie, Walrein

Oh and something small I forgot to mention, when in a battle, you will no be limited to 4 attacks per pokemon, just dont take this pivelage too heavily and have ur pokemon know too many move, or unrealistic moves, like no charmandrs doing water gun!! ok lets start

As baker walked out the cave of The cave he had been in for what felt like days, he dropped to his knees in exhaustion, he lay there for a few minuites trying to regain a bit ofenergy, he knew there would be places to rest and get food in the pokemon league tower but he just couldnt go another step without taking a break. After a few minuites he found the enrgy to be able to stand up, but as he straightened himself up he felt his jaw drop in amazement. He was staring at the pokemon league tower, it was the biggest thing he head seen in his life!How do people build things like this!!??
he thought to himself in amazement, but his curiosity was short lived, as he snapped to his sences and concentrated on what was important....his anticipation in the pokemon league, he had spent many months collecting badges, and now he had enough to enter the pokemon league!
''well'' he sighed to himself ''I guess this is it, and he began walking up the path to the stairs that would take him up to the door, to the pokemon league!

Al Duit
May 14th, 2005, 4:48 PM
Here's my pokemon just as a reminder.

Normal team: Venusaur, Blaziken, Walrein, Claydoll, Beautifly, Manetric
grass team: Venusaur, Breloom, Sunflora, Grovyle
Fire team: Blaziken, Charizard, Macargo, Vulpix
water team: Walrein, Pelipper, Swampert, Azumarill

I stumble over a rock after coming out of a cave and fall flat on my face. Floras, a venasaur, my good friend and very first pokemon, popped out of his pokeball and rubbed my shoulder with one of his vines. "Ven ven, venasaur." He says with concern.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Just very tired! Man was that the toughest passage yet!" I pat his vine, then my breath gets caught in my throat as I look up at the Pokemon League Tower. "Wow! Look at that!" I exclaim as I stand back up. "What an awesome structure! Come on, Floras lets go in." I let my venasaur walk me and I pet him as I climb up the steps and into the tower.

I look around for a pokecenter or some other healing center for my pokemon. They've had just as tough a time as I have. Even more...they were the ones doing the battling, after all. I finally see what I'm looking for. I take out Floras' pokeball. "You need healing too, Floras. Back in your ball for now my friend." When he's back in, I hand my pokeballs to the nurse at the counter. "Could you take care of my pokemon, please? They've had a rough go of it in that big cave!"

The nurse takes my pokemon and says gently, "It looks like you've had a rough time as well. Why don't you go over there and get something to heat and some rest while I take care of them." She points to looks like a lounge area with a food stand. My mouth waters...I hadn't realised just how hungry I was! "Thank you." I reply gratefully and head over to get some food.

OOC: I hope you don't mind me taking a little liscense w/ my roleplay including a little bit about the nurse and adding a lounge. It seemed appropriate as the game is more simplified, but the tv show would have more detail...Since the whole thing was supposed to be a battling RP, I thought it would be ok.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 14th, 2005, 5:19 PM
OOC- yeah I dont see a problem with that ^_^

Baker finally made it up the tall steps, and walked throiagh the door, the room that folllowed was more like the size of a house, it had people selling pokemon souveniers, potions, there were pokemon healing stations and hospitals, an area to eat, many trainers were stiing down by the pool pampering and prepearing there pokemon. baker was amazed, he wanted to eat, but he thought he had better get his pokemon checked over first, he went up to the healing station, passing a boy who had just been up there, the boy looked at baker as he passed, baker smiled and walkedon,
''hello nurse joy? could you take a loom at my pokemon and hel them please?''
she agreed and took his pokemon, telling him to collect them in an hour. At this Baker dcided to have some rest himself, and what better place then at a table with food on your lap, at this he walked over to a food kiosk.

OOC- once everyone has had a chance to enter the tower and get there PKM checked out I will decleare the opening matches.

Yami's Girl
May 14th, 2005, 6:04 PM
I stumbled out of the cave. "Whew!" I leaned against the entrance. Hydro, my Vaporeon, bound after me only to collapse. I smiled. "You need a rest." I took out her pokeball but she quickly backed away. I rolled my eyes and she snorted. I looked up from the grass and there it was. The Pokemon League Tower! I looked to Hydro and she snorted again. I ran towards the tower. "Wanna race?" I asked Hydro. Hydro bounded after me. "I'll take that as a yes!" I started to run the fastest I could. Sprinting even.

I finally came to the tower's steps, panting. Vaporeon walked up and collapsed. I returned her and walked up the steps. Once inside I went into the Pokemon Center. I took out all my pokeballs and walked up to Nurse Joy. "Nurse Joy? Will you take care of my pokemon?" She nodded and told me to come back in an hour. I walked around. Outside was a swimming pool,a garden, and a minuture volcano. I walked into the lounge and plopped down on one of the couches. I layed my head back. "Whew! I'm so exhausted!"

May 14th, 2005, 6:18 PM
i was deep in a cave i thought to myself oh great how do i get out of here i then saw some lairon they seemed in a hurry.what are they running from i thougt then i saw a gigantic aggron i muttered there's my answer go charazard this'l be easy flamethrower i shouted lairon was blown into a wall it layed there for awhile then got up an charged towords my charazard then i yelled siesmic toss lairon was finished i threw a pokeball at it and caught it.

later when i finnaly made it i thought might want to get it out so i walked towards the pokecenter on my way a trainer challenged me for my badges but i declined i went
to the pokecenter and healed my pokemon.

Al Duit
May 14th, 2005, 7:14 PM
I see some other trainers come in while I'm chowing down on one of the most delicious cheesburgers I've ever had. I wipe off some of the juice from my chin and spoke to the one who'd just plopped down on the couch near the table at which I was seated. "Hey, rough trip? That cave is a real maze, right? My name's Alisha, but everyone calls me Al." I smile.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 15th, 2005, 6:24 AM
OOC- Just so you all know, I have given bulbasaur permission to join, so someone else could join if they wanted to, so you can start posting when your ready Bulbasaur.

Baker looked at the trainer who was talking to him, he smiled back at her and shook her hand, ''Hi Al, im Baker''

he then noticed the food she was eating and looked at it hungrilly.
''hmmmmmmm, that looks tasty, ill be right back!''
and he leapt up and ran over to the food kiosk

Al Duit
May 15th, 2005, 6:50 AM
I chuckle. I kind of figured once I'd gotten his attention, his stomach would take over. "Mmmm Mm!" The fries were good, too! Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and they had the peels still on, which gave them extra taste. Yummy! It's funny how ordinary food you'd had lots of times before travelling somehow taste better after hard travels.

May 15th, 2005, 8:17 AM
I ran out of the cave with about six different trainers behind me.
"Come back here! You haven't battled us yet!" they all shouted in unison.
"Sorry suckers!" I yelled back. I ran through the front door and shut it on them. Then I ran off to find somewhere to hide. When I looked around about five minutes later they were all gone. "Phew..."
I ran up to the counter where Nurse Joy was. I handed her my pokemon and she said that they'd be done in about ten minutes. I hadn't used them for the majority of Victory Road so they weren't too scruffed up. I checked out the different rooms of this fancy joint. I stopped in at the food palace place. I walked over to a table with three trainers.
"Hi names Jason Enruko, bye, " I said, shaking all of their hands. I was starving but I couldn't eat yet. I walked into the pool room. I was the only one here. It had a skylight, and was chlorine water. Not salt water but it would do. I shed my shirt and jumped in.

Al Duit
May 15th, 2005, 8:36 AM
I greeted the newcomer. "I'm Al." I smile and take another bite of my juicy cheesburger. Then another boy runs up, greets us, tells us his name, then says bye and runs off before we get a chance to blink. I look at the others and laugh. Then I choke on the bite I had just taken. I blush after the bit of cheeseburger plops back on my plate.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 15th, 2005, 8:54 AM
My eyes watered in delight, these cheeseburgers were like eating heaven!

''shhhhoooo whhhooooreee yooooooooochhuuu awwwwwwwlllll frouuuuuum chen?''

The others looked at Baker in a puzzeled way, Baker difficultly swallowed his food, and repeated,
''so where do you guys come from?''

''I came from kanto, a little place called Celadon city!''

Al Duit
May 15th, 2005, 9:29 AM
I laugh when he called Celadon small. "Small? I happened to visit there once. If Celadon is small, then my town of Pallet isn't on the map!"

May 15th, 2005, 9:56 AM
I swam up to the side of the pool and took a look at my watch. Still 8 minutes left. I kept swimming and doing swimming exercises.

Yami's Girl
May 15th, 2005, 9:59 AM
I had drifted off into a little nap when a trainers voice awakened me. I snapped my head up. A girl was seated at the table, eating. "Oh, hi. I'm Emily. I must've fallen asleep." I blushed then looked at what she was eating. My mouth watered.
"I'll be right back!" I came out of the cafiteria with a cheeseburger, fries, a Pepsi, and a bowl of ice cream. I sat down next to Al. "I'm so hungry!" I took a big bite of my cheeseburger and swallowed it without chewing. Then a boy came up, he introducd himself, but then went to the pool in a half a second. I shrugged and ate more of my lunch. "So, Al, what pokemon do you have?" I snarffed down the rest of my cheeseburger and dipped my fries in ketchup. "I've got my Vaporeon,Hydro,my Houndoom,Drakness,my Dragonite,my Salamance, my Tyranitar, Rage, and my best pokemon, Flare, whos a Charizard." I gulped down some fires. I turned to Baker. "Hi! I haven't talked to you yet. I'm tired are you?" I suddenly was so hyper I couldn't contain it. "Boy was I hungry!"

May 15th, 2005, 10:20 AM
6 minutes now.I climbed out of the pool with little difficulty. Pulling my shirt back over my head I slipped my pack onto my arm and started out of the pool room. My blond hair was sopping wet and hanging down soaking my face. I went back to the food room. I grabbed a quarter pounder, chili cheese fries, a jumbo pepsi, and a jumbo salad. Paying the service person I scouted out the room. I chose a place next to a girl I had spoken to earlier. I slid into the sea next to her.
"Emily right? My name is Jason. You may call me Jas everyone, " I said not only directing my words at Emily but the entire table too.

Yami's Girl
May 15th, 2005, 10:32 AM
"Hello Jas," I said. "How was the water?" Nurse Joy called out my name. "Emily! Your pokemon are ready!" I walked up to the counter and took my pokeballs. I let out Hydro, who bounded towards the table and jumped into my seat. "That's my seat!" I said. She snorted and gave me a swift water gun. "That's it!" I picked her up and threw her in the pool. "And stay there for a while!" She snorted again and dived under. I walked back to the table. "Sorry," I said. "She's a handful." I noticed my fries were gone. "And she's a thief!" Hydro surfaced and gave me a quick smirk before diving again. "Why you little!" I said shaking my fist. "I'll get you yet!"

May 15th, 2005, 11:13 AM
ooc:Gonna post my pokemon just as a mental note for me.
Name : Jason Enruko
Bio :

Normal team : Aipom,(Ase) Dragonite,(Wilk) Arcanine,(Skippey) Poliwhirl,(Pog) Sentret,(Streetel) and Jolteon.(Biole)
Grass team : Ivysaur,(Darey) Treeko,(Roth) Tropius,(Flip) and Tangela.(Gell)
Fire team : Arcanine,(Skippey) Houndoor,(Howl) Quilava,(Haylo) and Flareon.(Swirliee)
Water team : Poliwhirl,(Pog) Dragonair,(Draker) Marill,(Suds) and Mudkip.(Tail)

"Come on out Ase, Wilk, Skippey, Pog, Streetel, and Biole, " I said throwing up all of my pokeballs. I coaught them between my fingers when they came back. Biole instantly took my place at the table and Skippey joined him. Streetle and Ase started fighting over the spot atop my head while Wilk and Pog decided to check out the pool.

May 15th, 2005, 12:38 PM
::oh shnap you all got started fast-like; note - I am going first person::

Entering the building, I recalled Terra to her ball. "Time to take a rest." Then I looked around.
It was excessively HUGE. Food, crowds of trainers, and mutiple devices being used to heal or retrieve Pokmon surrounded me. Walking over to the front desk, I requested that my Pokmon be healed and handed them over. Then I headed over to a bunch of trainers eating burgers together. For a while I stood off to the side, observing, but then I stepped up.
"Hi. My name is Mary T. May I join you?"
Someone nodded and I sat down. I looked carefully at the Pokmon they were letting out, noticing their natures and types in case I should find myself in battle against them.
I heard my name called and got up. "I'll be right back." I went to the desk again and took my Pokballs, thanking Nurse Joy. Then I returned to the group and, with a swift motion, tossed my Pokballs up in the air. Out came Terra the Blaziken, Moonbeam the Umbreon, Aquaria the Vaporeon, Metagross, and Blissey.
Moonbeam sat silently beside me as Aquaria made her way off to the pool. Finding another Vaporeon, she greeted her but recieved a snort as a response. Dissapointed, she left the pool and returned to the others.
I laughed. "Looks like someone's got a moody Vaporeon on their hands."

May 15th, 2005, 12:57 PM
"That would be Emily, " I said and smiled. Pog was giving Hydro equally moody snorts. Wilt was just flying in and out the skylight. He was making faces at the Tailow flying overhead. Pog, well she was just goofin' off, trying to find Hydro when she disappeared in the water. Skippey had dozed off and Biole was having fun issueing small shocks to him.
"Watch out for Biole there Mary T. He's a mischevious fellow. Still haven't decided what I'm eveerrr going to do with him!"

May 15th, 2005, 1:05 PM
"Biole?" A Jolteon approached my own Eeveelutions, Moonbeam and Aquaria. Wary of the newcomer but not wanting to be cold, the two smiled and greeted him.
"Oh, that's Biole! He looks well trained... but if shocking his friends is his idea of fun, maybe not!" I laughed again as Biole reached out for Aquaria, who jumped away, not interested in becoming a live wire.
I bent over and picked up Moonbeam, who sat quietly in my lap, looking intently at the Jolteon's trainer.
"So where are you from? I'm not from near here at all. I came all the way from the Sevii Islands - the seventh one."

May 15th, 2005, 1:14 PM
i had just walked out of the pokecenter i walked towards a trade center and thought should i trade some pokemon there are some powerful pokemon then walked off to a burger stand were i bought a burger and ate it then went and bought some pokemon food walked back into the pokecenter chose them and gave them there food my megainium ate hers quickly then tried to steal my charazard's. charazard smacked him in the face then i returned megainium once my pokemon were done eating i walked out again

May 15th, 2005, 1:24 PM
"Well I'm from a little town in Johto called Blackthorn City! Biole, well he's from the Johto ruins where the unknown are." I looked around the table. About 5 people were sitting here now.

ooc: Hey Baker's Bulbasaur anytime in this are we gonna be allowed to use pokemon that aren't Fire/Water/Grass?

May 15th, 2005, 2:11 PM
I looked around when i saw them i walked over and said my name is devon i am from pallet town where did you come from and what is your name

May 15th, 2005, 2:29 PM
I looked strangely at Jason. "Why is everyone belittling their hometowns? I've been to Blackthorn - hey, I must have been almost everywhere! It's not as small as you think, especially not to someone from outside of Johto. I was intrigued by the Dragon Master's ability to see a trainer's worth when I visited him. It's a very interesting place you come from."
Suddenly I heard a noise from not far off. I turned, and there was Aquaria, looking petrified as a statue. The Jolteon just sat there, mischeviously poking at her.
I ran up and grabbed Aquaria away, giving her a Cheri berry for the paralysis, and we headed off to the tables with food.
Besides the burgers, there were lots of exotic fruits and berries from all around the world. I picked up a Rawst berry and sampled it.
"Hmmm..." Giving some to Aquaria, I watched her face. Upon finishing it she scrunched up her nose.
"Yeah, that was too bitter." I made a face back, and we laughed. Then I picked up a hard Aspear berry.
Crunching into it, I licked my lips thoughtfully. "Mmmm, sour! You want some?" Aquaria shook her head violently, and I laughed again. "No sour for you? Serious nature, pwah! Then how about... something sweet?"
I heaved a slice of Watmel berry off the table and I carried it back to the couch with Aquaria at my heels. Sitting down, my other Pokmon gathered around the delicious fruit and stared at it forlornly.
"Alright, everyone can share!" At that, my Pokmon and I bit into the heavenly-sweet berry.

May 15th, 2005, 2:29 PM
Hey pokedude55 you need to check out RP help. I mean its sorta hard to follow your posts with no punctuation, no quotation marks etc.

May 15th, 2005, 2:39 PM
Hey pokedude55 you need to check out RP help. I mean its sorta hard to follow your posts with no punctuation, no quotation marks etc.
ooc sorry but i am not very good at figuring out were they go.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 15th, 2005, 3:27 PM
"Well I'm from a little town in Johto called Blackthorn City! Biole, well he's from the Johto ruins where the unknown are." I looked around the table. About 5 people were sitting here now.

ooc: Hey Baker's Bulbasaur anytime in this are we gonna be allowed to use pokemon that aren't Fire/Water/Grass?
In our normal teams yes, but on the fire fiedl it will be just fire pokemon and jyst water ones on the water field etc, more of this will become clear very soon.

baker looked on happily at all the other trainer friends he had made very quickly and laughed along with the others to see the wierd antics there pokemon got up to. But the more I thought about it, the more I came to realise.
Yeah were friedns now, but we are gonna have to be facing eachother in the league soon enough, anbd thats when people turn ruthless, thats the one bad thing about pokemon, people who may have been friends for years, could have there friendships destoyed in pokemon battles

He was worried about this, but he tried to forget about it.
He walked over to the pokemon centre deck to reclaim his pokemon, and was about to walk back to the table, but then he realised that he needed to get in some training, as the matches would start tomorrow, pluse the others would want him to show them his pokemon, and he would rather keep that to himself, so he just walked over there and bid them goodnight, and good luck for tomorrow, before walking upstairs to start some strategising, and get some rest.

May 15th, 2005, 3:28 PM
Go to Pokemon Fanfiction and check out Breezy's Fan Fic Who Shot Brendan Birch? and read the first chapter. I'm sure you'll figure it out sooner or later.

Yami's Girl
May 16th, 2005, 12:43 PM
"I am so excited!" I said. Hydro walked up towards me and sat her usual prissy sit. I glared at her, she glared back. I stuck out my toungue and she stuck out a Hydro Pump. I fell back in my chair kicking the table and spilling things. "Sorry," I said. "Hydro is spoiled." She glared again. "Return." And with that she settled in her pokeball. Now I let out Darkness, my Houndoom. "I noticed a girl who I hadn't met. "Hello," I said. "I'm Emily and you're Mary, right?" Darkness jumped into my lap and licked my face. "Pu!" I said shoving him off and wiping my mouth. "Gross!" He smiled and sat. "Whatever..." I drank the rest of my Pepsi. "Well I think I might train awhile. Anyone is Welcome to join." And with that I went outside to the Volcano aera.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 16th, 2005, 1:25 PM
I was sitting on my bed, breathing hevily, those others....they seemed like they were pretty confident, but I was like that last time I ws here, but it's no where near as stress free and easy as you think, they are in for the shock of there lives, but I suppose I should mainly worry about myself and not choking like I did last time, baker was suddenly warping throagh time, he opened his eyes, and saw he was 50 feet up in the air.....but no... he wasn't just floating, he was in the stands of a pokemon stadium,a nd there was a battle going on below, one of the trainers was tall and hansome with a long black cloak, the other......was baker, baker was in the stands looking down....yet he was also battleing some trainer, then he remebeered, this ws a flashback from last time he was here,
baker stared on and heard the trainer in the cape, who he now remebered as Lance speaking.
''well my young friend, you have fought well but its time to end it all''
he took a pokeball from his belt and threw it into the air with extreme force, he screamed to the heavens

From the pokeball a stream of golden light appeared, the whole arena went silent and the heavens themselves opened up and began to roar, a golden light appeared and a huge white red pokemon appeared, it craned its neck and made the kost beatiful sound Baker had ever heard.
it then looked straight down at baker's pokemon.
cried lance

baker was soaring back throagh the skies, when suddenly he opened his eye and sat bolt upright......he breathed heavily for a few minuites, and sighed,
Just a dream
he said still a bit jumpy
Well..... a dream it may have been but will the events of yesteryear repeat themselves?

May 16th, 2005, 1:30 PM
Normal team: Blaziken. Raichu.
Plusle. Minun. (thay are like Pikachu in the show) and a Milotic

Electric Hero
May 16th, 2005, 1:55 PM
I'm not here to join, but I would just say something to two persons here... think so. Baker's Bulbasaur, there's something called "OOC" and "IC" that tell the others when they are talking out of the RP, and when they are RPing. And... ZORRO, no legendaries allowed and the commas exist too... oh! and Ho-oh is spelled... Ho-oh. Unless you meant ho-ho like Santa Claus I apologize. Sorry to write here without joining, but I needed to say this, I was reading all the RP and... just felt like saying this.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 16th, 2005, 2:11 PM
I'm not here to join, but I would just say something to two persons here... think so. Baker's Bulbasaur, there's something called "OOC" and "IC" that tell the others when they are talking out of the RP, and when they are RPing. And... ZORRO, no legendaries allowed and the commas exist too... oh! and Ho-oh is spelled... Ho-oh. Unless you meant ho-ho like Santa Claus I apologize. Sorry to write here without joining, but I needed to say this, I was reading all the RP and... just felt like saying this.

I do know about the OOC, and IC, I just forgot to put thema couple of times, I usually do, but I foget a couple of times, then again truth be told I know what OOC, and IC, are, but I dont know what they stand for!

and zorro, cant you see were already started? however if you still want to join then you could do if you fill in the form properbly, like with all the correct teams, and fill in an example RP to see if your accepted.

Electric Hero
May 16th, 2005, 2:20 PM
Well... not exactly a couple of times, but sorry then... I was just reminding you. OOC stands for "Out Of Character" & IC stands for "In Character".

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 16th, 2005, 2:26 PM
Well... not exactly a couple of times, but sorry then... I was just reminding you. OOC stands for "Out Of Character" & IC stands for "In Character".

yeah no problem dude, and thanks for telling me the meanings ^_^

Al Duit
May 16th, 2005, 2:57 PM
I greet Emily with a friendly smile. "Sorry we woke you, Emily, you looked so peaceful there." I listen as everyone tells which pokemon they have. I keep quiet, not wanting everyone to know which pokemon I had. I hope they don't notice my silence. I try covering up for it by drinking my chocolate shake, and soon I'm so wrapped up in the pleasure of choooocooolaaate. Mmmmm. Jason comes back to the table, his hair still dripping from swimming. Another trainer named Mary joins us as well, and I smile at them in greeting.

Then Nurse Joy starts calling out names of trainers whose pokemon are ready to be picked up. Time rolls by as most of the others at the table have their names called, and mine wasn't. I start to get anxious. Was something seriously wrong with my pokemon. My heart starts racing, but I keep quiet, not wanting the others to get concerned on my account. Finally, not able to contain myself anymore, I excuse myself from the table.

I walk to the counter at which I left my pokemon. Nurse Joy is talking quietly with a man wearing a white lab coat. I wished I could read lips so I could know what they were saying. Not wishing to be rude, I wait a few minutes before clearing my throat. "Um, excuse me." I say anxiously. "I was wondering if something's wrong with my pokemon."

Nurse Joy looks over at me, smiles slightly, and nods to the man. They both walk over to me. "You're Al Duit, aren't you?" Nurse Joy asks.

I nod, shifting nervously on my feet. "Yes, is something wrong with my pokemon?" I'm fighting back tears by now.

"Let me first say, your pokemon will be OK." Nurse Joy replies. I nod, letting out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. "This is Doctor Keith," Nurse Joy indicates the man in the lab coat. "I'll let him talk to you."

I look wide-eyed at Dr. Keith. I'd never met a pokemon doctor before, and I'd been in plenty of Pokemon Centers before. I keep reminding myself, Nurse Joy said my pokemon will be ok, Nurse Joy said my pokemon will be ok. "Hello, Dr. Keith." My voice sqeeks embarrassingly.

Dr. Keith gently smiles as he comes around the counter and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Let's go sit down over here." There's a bench I didn't notice before along a wall near the counter. As we walk over, he says, "As Nurse Joy says, your pokemon will be OK." I nod as we sit down. "They've contracted a little virus called Yasan's disease. It's contagious, so we've isolated them. It's not life-threatening, but it renders them incoherrent, and their powers become irratic. Once they've been on antibiotics and rest for 24 hours, they're no longer contagious, and they can resume normal activity, including battling."

"Um, where would they have picked it up, doctor?"

"It's usually in warm tropical climates, and the incubation period is two months. If you were in such a climate two months ago, that's most likely where they would have contracted it."

"May I spend the night with them?" I haven't been away from Vena, my Venasaur since I'd gotten her from Professor Oak as a bulbasaur!

The doctor looks over at Nurse Joy. She'd overheard the conversation. "I'm sure that can be arranged." She smiles reassuringly. "Come this way." I follow her, and she leads me to a room that had a sign on the door that said, "Isolation Room 2". When we enter, I notice my pokemon in incubation chambers. They were all sleeping. I also notice a cot and small dresser. It had already been 'arranged', I see. "It's best if you just let them sleep." She whispers, then excuses herself.

May 16th, 2005, 3:16 PM
"Skippey, Biole, Streetel, Wilt, Ase, Pog c'mon, " I said and followed Emily out of the room and to the volcano area.
When we got there I said, " Emily want to have a pokemon battle? Free for all, any pokemon in your party? " Even as I said this I was motioning for Skippey to come forward.

May 16th, 2005, 3:40 PM
[OOC: Er . . . I feel rather . . . behind in this roleplay.]

Rian limped into the Pokemon League Tower, an Absol--light in structure and smaller than a normal Pokemon of its breed--being carried in his arms. At his side were five battle-worn, though well cared-for Pokeballs as well as a sparking, broken Pokeball--evidently Absol's. The trainer's breath was measured by practice, but heavy with exhaustion. His Pokemon's breath, however, carried no restraint. Every breath seemed strained and painful. Forcing himself to stay upright, Rian strode into the Pokemon League Tower.

Glancing about, Rian scarcely prevented himself from flinching as he felt the dried blood on both his face and neck crack. These trainers here . . . looks like we're late. The male turned his eyes toward the Absol he held. But you made it. And you should be fine now. Attempting to ignore the agony that shocked his body with each heavy step, Rian made his way toward the counter. He did not desire to interrupt Nurse Joy in her current duties, but . . .

"Nurse Joy, do you think you have time to serve one more?" The nurse turned with a smile, only to have an expression of sudden horror cross her face.

"What happened?!" she exclaimed, rushing about the counter to the worn trainer.

"It's . . . " He paused as he averted his gaze. "It's a long story."

"Well, we'll need to take care of that Pokemon right away!" Nurse Joy clapped her hands, summoning two Chansey with a stretcher. Carefully, Rian lay Absol on the clean, white sheets. Covered with dirt and wounds as it struggled for breath, with red staining its pale fur from beneath the temporary bandages, Absol seemed a pitiable, yet fearsome sight.

As Nurse Joy turned toward Rian, he forestalled her words with his own. His voice dull and flat, he said, "I know, as a trainer, it's my job not to let things like this happen to my Pokemon." The trainer's limp again became evident as he turned away. His voice falling to a tone slightly above a whisper, Rian finished, "Sorry . . . "

Slowly the male made his way toward the Tower entrance, remaining upright by his pride and will only. "Get back here!" Nurse Joy commanded. "You need treatment, too!"

Waving his hand in a noncholant manner, Rian seemed to brush aside the nurse's concerned words. Then, stumbling out the front doors, Rian's gaze shifted about. Seeing an isolated area--a thick grove of trees through which others could not see--the male dragged himself toward it. Then, deeming himself safe, he suddenly collapsed.

May 16th, 2005, 5:45 PM
ooc: I like your post Kogenta.

I stared at Skippey becoming aware that he was not moving up. I walked over to him. He was still as a statue. I turned around with my back to him, ready to run to the Pokemon Center counter. Just as I was beginning to move in that direction I fell to the floor, a ton of wieght on top of me. A familiar licking at the back of my neck.
" SKIPPEY!!! YOU ABOUT GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!! " I roared. I rolled out from under his extreme wieght and pushed him off me.

May 16th, 2005, 6:33 PM
ooc would'nt the battles take to long if it is the same type against itself
ic i was looking around when are the battles going to start i am getting bored anybody know anybody at all i said.then walked into a coliseum "this is were i'll be battling perfect place for my strategy" i thought.

Al Duit
May 16th, 2005, 7:19 PM
OOC: Yes, Kogenta, your RP is always excellent :)

I probably wont' be able to post until around 6 or 7 tomorrow night. I hope not too much happens by then :p

IC: I walk over to each of the incubators and look at each of my pokemon, remembering all the training we did together. "They sure don't look sick," I whisper quietly to myself.

My eyelids suddenly feel like lead weights, and I'm so tired I barely make it to the cot. I drop my backpack on the floor and collapse onto the cot.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 17th, 2005, 7:47 AM
OOC: well Al Duit when I call the battles ill make sure yours isn't until you are back. oh and incase some of you get confused, ive decided to swith from 3rd to 1st person, and pokedede, the battles will take as long as necccary, the main thing about this is that it is not directly assosiated with the GB versions, its more like the TV episodes.

IC: I sat still on my bed, still a bot shakey from the daydream I had just had. I stood up and wlked over to my window, I pulled back the curtains and opened it, the cool wind blew threw it instantly making the curtains sway with the breeze, I wondered to myself
Last time, my pokemon went throagh so much for me, Really....im asking alot of them to go throagh all this again, but I know that deep down they they have somkething to prove just as much as I do
I closed my eyes and took a good long breath, I knew I had to stop thinking negative, but I was conserned for my pokemon, I opened my eyes again and stared down at the main grounds, Trainers were everywhere, playing with pokemon, training pokemon, or just relaxing in the hot sun. I envied them, it was all of there 1st time in the pokemon league, and they were nieve, they still did not know the stress it causes you and your pokemon, and they have not felt the bitter taste of defeat.

I thought to myself

One thing is guarnteed from entering the pokemon league.....you are bound to have you passion for pokemon grow larger then you ever thought it could

and with that he picked up hi belt with his pokeballs on it and walked back downstairs to start some training.

Yami's Girl
May 17th, 2005, 12:32 PM
I slapped my head as Jason's pokemon knocked him over. "I'm ready anytime you are," I said with a hint of annoyance. "Go Rage!" A ear splitting roar fillied the air. A large object emerged from my pokeball. A green creature. I saw the look on Jason's face. "Yep," I said. "Rage is a Tyranitar." Rage roared again. "Well I guess the name describes it all but he gets into Rage alot."
I looked at Jason. "Ready?"

May 17th, 2005, 1:00 PM
::shnapple i've got to get on more often::

I got up, recalling the majority of my Pokmon, and walked outside with Blissey to do a little training. We slowly made our way around the building twice, but then someone approached me.
"Want to battle?" the boy asked.
"Why not?" I returned.
The boy took out a Pokball and released a beautiful Dragonair. "My Dragonair versus... your Blissey?"
I nodded and he smiled in a contempted sort of way. If you're one of those who thinks pink Pokmon are puny, I'll show you power! I thought. Hmmm... that's a good line...
"Ok, Blissey, step up and Sing!"
Blissey opened her mouth and sang sweetly as I put my fingers in my ears. Unlike Jigglypuff, Blissey was aware that the song was actually supposed to put things to sleep, and her notes flew softly through the air. The Dragonair held fast, doing its best to stay awake.
"Dragonair, Dragonbreath!"
The blue dragon opened its mouth, inhaled, and blasted away within a split second. Blissey held its ground and continued its song, though it was ruffled somewhat by the attack.
Dragonair's eyelids drooped as Blissey's song grew softer. It began to nod off, jerking awake but continuously falling right asleep again.
"Ok, Blissey, now use Thunderbolt!"
The big pink Pokmon sent a shockwave through the slender Dragonair, giving it a rude shock. Despite that, the Dragonair flopped onto the ground and snoozed away.
"DRAGONAIR! WAKE UP!" yelled its trainer. A couple people walking by turned and stared.
"Use Thunderbolt again!"
Once more an electric current was sent through the Dragonair, but this time it jerked awake, only to find itself striken with paralysis.
"Dragonair, slam Blissey with Iron Tail!
"Return what is given! Iron Tail as well!"
The Dragonair's attack struck that of Blissey and the two pushed like wrestlers for the single strike. Dragonair was advancing rapidly; it looked bad for Blissey. I bided my time, recalling this from before... only a certain second would bring victory...
Blissey heaved all her weight into the push and surprised the Dragonair, slamming it hard with Iron Tail. The dragon screamed as it flew backwards. It got up, but was very shaky.
"C'mon, Dragonair, you can do it!"
"Softboiled!" Blissey's obedience earned her a healing.
"Dragonair, Ice Beam!"
"Blissey, one more Thunderbolt!"
Again the attacks struck each other, and this time ice shattered into a million minescule pieces as the Dragonair lost the battle.
"Return, Dragonair..."
I patted Blissey on the back. "Great job! Let's go back inside now, okay?"
We went.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 17th, 2005, 1:13 PM
Baker began to run down the stairs at a fast speed, he was eager to get a battle started or something, just as he reached the bottom, one of his pokeballs opened by itself and flash of light appeared, usually when a pokemon was released the flash of light wasa white, however this one was dark black, the reason for this is that the pokemon that had decided to relese itseld was the comical ghost pokemon
''Hau hau hau haun ter''

I laughed at Haunter as it bagan pulling many different facial expressions and juggleing his own eyes, Me and my pokemon have a very special connection so haunter could tell I was feeling a bit low, so it had obviously decided to try and cheer me up....and it was working!
''HAHAHA, I guess you fancy a battle het haunter?''

It laughed and nodded
''Haun ter''

Come one then, lets find our first victim of the night!
and we sped off outside.

May 17th, 2005, 1:31 PM
Emerging from the building again after Blissey had rested, I walked outside again. The air was turning somewhat cooler as the day began to grow later. I found myself under a shady tree, staring up at the sky, thinking of more things than the average person could handle at once. Thinking of love... and Pokmon... battles, friendships, my past experiences... thinking mostly of those years when I made the transition from pain to happiness... my mind drifted with the clouds.
Snapping back, I looked around. Moonbeam had come out of her ball for fresh air and was sitting quietly nearby. Many trainers were scattered about the grounds of this place, some obviously newer to this whole thing than others... none of them actually looked challenge-worthy...
Then a trainer with his Haunter caught my eye. He had experience in his step and understanding in his voice as he and his Pokmon roamed about. I looked at him carefully... yes, he had been here before. As had I.
I got up and motioned for Moonbeam to follow. Walking towards the trainer, I glanced around nonchalantly until I was close.
"Hey there, you look experienced. Want to try your luck against me?" Moonbeam and I shared the same confidence - but not cockiness - as we waited for our answer.

May 17th, 2005, 2:01 PM
I nodded and Pushed Skippey forward.
Looking around I said, " Getting darker, its cool to have pokemon battles when it gets dark! "
Deciding to start the battle off I thought about which attack to use against a Tyranitar. Finally I said, " Skippey, use Fire Spin! "

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 17th, 2005, 2:12 PM
as I ws staring around the grounds looking for what I wondered may be the most experienced tariner, a youg trainer with a blissey walked up to me, smiled and offerd a battle challenge.

I looked at her with a curious look
Where have I seen her before

but I merely smiled back
''You bet!''

''2 on 2 alright?''
I asked her

May 17th, 2005, 2:18 PM
::Blissey's in her ball::

"Good on me," I replied, pleased that he would accept my challenge, and pleased that his voice betrayed a hint of recognition. I reached for another Pokball, and released Terra.
"You ready to go?"
Terra and Moonbeam stood ready, Fighting, Fire, and Dark, to unleash their power. I awaited his choice so I could execute my battle cry.

May 17th, 2005, 2:49 PM
Sorry I haven't posted here yet, but I was busy with other things.Sorry if it's short, but I think I joined here on impulse. Teal blue will indicate my lines.

Vanessa was looking around the place, having just made it there.

"Well, looks like it's time to show everyone what I'm made of!"

She went over to register.

"So will you be registering your Pokmon now?" asked the attendant.

"Yes I will."

Al Duit
May 17th, 2005, 4:01 PM
Vena and I are walking in total darkness down a long corridor. How "I know it's a corridor, I don't know...I just know. We can only see each other. How we can see each other isn't even questioned for some reason. "Ven!" "Ven!" "Ven!" "Ven!" "Ven!" "Ven!" Ven's voice echoes down the corridor, fading away. I turn to look at Ven and panick as I see her growing smaller and smaller, and floating further and further away from me. I run after Ven, but, no matter how fast my legs move, I stay still! "VEN!" I yell.

I awake to someone yelling, then realize it's me calling out the name of my first pokemon. I quickly sit up, eyes wide-eyed and look around in a moment of panic. I'm fiercely sweating. I see Nurse Joy standing beside Ven's incubator, looking at me with concern.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." She said softly.

I shake my head, as much to clear it than to reasure her. "You didn't. I, um, had a nightmare." I felt so vulnerable and embarrassed.

She came over and gently pressed her hand against my head. She nodded. "They'll be fine." She pats me on the shoulder. "You obviously take good care of them." She smiles.

I blink. "What time is it?" I ask rather groggily.

"One o' clock."

"So, I've been asleep about 5 hours." I rub my eyes. It had been about three in the afternoon when I first handed Nurse Joy my pokeballs, and about six when I'd fallen asleep.

"Actually, dear, it's 1PM. You've slept the morning away. That's why I've come to check on you."

I hop out of bed, surprised. "Um, I forgot to ask...if my pokemon have had that Yasun's disease for a couple months, could they have spread it to other pokemon?" I sure hoped not!

Nurse Joy shook her head. "It was really good timing, really, that you came when you did. They aren't contagious during the incubation period. Only when the first symptoms appear is when they start to become contagious. Since the symptoms appeared while I was treating them, and Dr. Keith and I administered the anti-biotics right away, they didn't spread it to any other pokemon."

I sighed in relief. Suddenly I become embarrassingly aware of how grimey I am, and the need to relieve myself. "Um, do you think I can get cleaned up somewhere?"

"Through that door."

I excuse myself as I gather some travel necessities from my backpack and go through the door Nurse Joy indicated. As I shut the door behind me, I think that perhaps I'm not the first trainer for which they've had to make such arrangements. "Of course not, silly." I say to myself.

May 17th, 2005, 8:56 PM
[OOC: ^-^ Thank you for the compliments, Gohan and Al Duit.]

Rian's eyes flickered open as a faint breeze brushed a few strands of his hair across his features. For a long moment the trainer remained still, blatant exhaustion heavily weighing his limbs. Then, hearing a number of voices near his location, the male forced himself into a sit. Stiffening as a shock of pain struck him, Rian's right hand swiftly clasped his injured left forearm. For a long moment the trainer was still as he attempted to recall the recent events.

Then in the cave . . . that's right. And when I made it out, I came here. But after that, I don't remember much. Rian's eyes widened. Absol! The male suddenly stood, only to fall to his knees in agony. Placing a hand against his head, he murmured, "I have to . . . see Absol." Lowering his hand, Rian stared silently at the flecks of dried blood that had fallen from his face to his palm. The way I am right now, I'd probably draw too much attention . . . But, there's not much I can do about that.

Reaching into the pouch at his side, Rian began to search for any item that might be of use. Removing a torn, slightly dusty cloth, the male split it into three strips. Binding one strip about his left forearm, he bit a loose end and pulled the bandage tight. Then, adding a second cloth to the stained bandage already about his leg, Rian then began an attempt to clean the wound on his head. Once he found himself to be mildly presentable, the trainer slowly stood. After carefully testing his bound limbs, he limped from the clearing, his eyes focused and head held with a wolf-like poise. Making his way toward the Pokemon center, Rian paused as he noticed several trainers preparing for battle.

I haven't seen a battle between trainers of League caliber . . . not recently. Leaning slightly on the tree beside him, Rian found himself lingering as he watched the trainers prepare for battle.

Al Duit
May 18th, 2005, 3:20 AM
After I finish my shower and dry off, I realize I left my clean change of clothes in my backpack. I peak out the door and see no one there, so I quickly run to my backpack and put on my clothes. Then I go pick up my dirty garb, put them in a plastic bag, then in my backpack. I'll wash them later, I think to myself.

Now I check on my pokemon. It's been almost 24 hours since I found out about the virus. Ven's awake and is looking at me questioningly. "Hi there, Ven? Feeling better?" I ask as I walk over to his incubator. I see something that looks like gloves in the side of the glass...I guess it's how you can touch the pokemon without opening the incubator, so I put my hands through it and pet Ven on the head. He rubs up against my hand, "Ven ven, venas venasaur!"

"Yeah, I know you want out, but, we've gotta wait until Nurse Joy or Dr. Keith says you can get out." I pet Ven one last moment before checking on the others.

"Hey, Gong," I greet my dragonair. Then Bruce, my Crobat; Pebbles, my graveler; Boomer, my magnemite; and Luvie, my Vulpix. They all look great and raring to go.

I smile and say, "I'll go talk to Nurse Joy, and see when you all can be released from those." I wave as I go out the door and into the hallway. I pause outside the door. Now, which way did we come? Oh, yeah, this way.

I walk back to the Pokecenter mainroom and spot Nurse Joy. She smiles when she sees me, "You look much better now." She says with a hint of amusement in her voice.

I laugh, "You'd look the worse for wear too after going through those cave tunnels!" I get serious and ask when my pokemon can be released from the incubators.

"In about an hour, dear. Why don't you go get breakfast? Or, brunch rather."

I nod as my stomach rumbles. Hey, I'm still a growing girl ;) I head over to the commisary where I'd had my fill the day before, and ask if they're still serving breakfast food. A few minutes later, I'm sitting at a table eating a delicious 3-egg omelet w/ mushrooms, red bell peppers, onions, canadian bacon and cheese, some hashbrowns, and a nice tall glass of chocolate milk.

After I'm done, I go stock up on some supplies and head back to the pokecenter. Nurse Joy hands me back my pokeballs w/ my pokemon who are now certified to have a clean bill of health. "Thank you, Nurse Joy."

Now that that's over, I go check them in for the battles.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 18th, 2005, 7:06 AM
OOC - baby Azurill, I meant a 2 on two as in one pokemo faints and then we bring out another, not 2 at the same time! ^_^

I smiled
''great, two on two it is then!''

I Turned to haunter and beckoned him onto the field

'Ill be starting with my Haunter then''

''Hanu hau haunter''
The pokemon replied in a laugh.

I stared on at the trainer, wondering what pokemon she would choose to start off with.

May 18th, 2005, 2:05 PM
::oh! ok it'll still work::

As the Trainer sent out his Haunter to battle, I pondered quickly on my options. Terra wouldn't fare so well against a Ghost-type...

"Bring in on. Advance to battle, Moonbeam!"

My Umbreon stepped forward, ready to begin, as was I.

"Ready when you are."

Yami's Girl
May 18th, 2005, 2:09 PM
My battle unfolded. "Rage! Sandstorm!" A sandstorm brewed. And besides that a sand tornado wrapped around Rage. When the tornado dissappeared Rage was gone! "Oh yeah! Now it get's interesting!" Two Tyranitars popped up in different places. Skippy looked around, confused. Two more popped up.
"Rages! Use Shadow Ball! "

:Now Jason, we have to be fair and say some hit so don't ty and dodge them all.::

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 18th, 2005, 2:20 PM
I wasn't suprised to see that this trainer had put her umbereon, a dark type pokemon who has the advantage against ghosts, up in battle
''You seem to know what ypur doing, but it takes more then a slight advantage to win in battle!, and im here to prove it!''
I turned to haunter, who looked back in a way that told me he was ready.

I turned back at the trainer and smiled
''Haunter, use Hypnosis!''

hanter cupped its hands, which began swirling like an ongoing vortex, they went faster and faster until the whole thing seemed to jump out of the ghosts pokemons hands and fly throagh the air towards Umbereon!

May 18th, 2005, 3:32 PM
::i'll try to play fair::

"Moonbeam! Keep grips!" The Umbreon struggled to stay awake, but I could tell the hypnosis was going to work as the Haunter planned. "Try to use Psychic!"

Moonbeam opened her eyes wide and shot a mental blast toward the opponent. As soon as she did her eyes closed and she fell fast asleep.

I had run into Hypnosis-favoring opponents before. Sometimes the use of Psychic before falling asleep allows a mental connection...Wake up, Moonbeam! Wake up!

"C'mon, Moonbeam, you can make it! Awake!"

May 18th, 2005, 5:47 PM
ooc: Gah, okay.

"Skippey! Errr umm...., use umm Agility! Run around in a circle just avoiding the pokemon then stop in the middle! " Panic, panic, panic, it was gripping me again.
Skippey did as he was told and stood in the center again, whirling around when /i told him. I closed my eyes. The surface of a clock shone in my mind.
" 12 O'clock Skippey! " I had used this with Skippey before. Sometimes it worked but mostly it didn't.

Al Duit
May 18th, 2005, 8:36 PM
OOC: Bulbasaur, perhaps you missed my really long post about Al leaving the table to check on her pokemon and finding they had a virus, etc.? Al's not at the table! And at my last post, it's the next day for her, so you're a day behind. I'm not quite sure we can battle that way lol.

May 18th, 2005, 9:57 PM
Pushing himself away from the tree, Rian walked slowly toward the Pokemon Center. By force of will, he somehow steadied his walk and masked his limp. Entering the Center's front doors, the trainer strode toward the front counter. Waiting for Nurse Joy's attention, Rian paused to glance about the Center and noticed a young female leaving the area--seemingly in the direction of the registration.

"May I help you?"

Rian suddenly turned as Nurse Joy's voice addressed him. Despite her obvious concern as to his worn appearance, Rian inquired, "Do you have an Absol here? That is, it arrived . . . " He glanced toward his watch. " . . . About nine hours ago, I believe." "Was I unconscious so long?" he wondered silently.

"Well, an Absol did arrive around that time. It's still in recovery though." Recognition flashed across the nurse's mind as she questioned, "Is it yours?"

"Yes . . . May I give more Pokemon to the Center?"

"Certainly," Nurse Joy replied with a smile.

Rian nodded as he placed four Pokeballs on the counter. No matter the circumstance, he always reserved at least one Pokemon to stay by his side. Then, turning about, Rian started toward the Center entrance. "Thank you, Nurse Joy. I'll return in an hour."

Without another word, he exited.

Once outdoors, Rian's gaze roved ceaselessly about the area. This place has not changed much since I last was here . . . at the least . . . it has not seemed to change. His eyes shifted toward a group of trainers. The trainers haven't changed much, either. Some are still arrogant . . . Rian's eyes again shifted. Others are more honorable. Again the trainer's glance moved. Overall, most are stronger . . . Rian turned as he felt the gaze of a group of trainers resting threateningly upon him. But some are still weak.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 19th, 2005, 7:10 AM
I smiled, haunters hypnosis was working!
Umbereon had gone into a deep slumber, I looked up at the trainer and remembered that she had aordered a phsycic attack just before the attack had completed itself, to an ordinary trainer, this would not have meant much, But I knew that even when asleep if a pokemon has used a psychci attack it is possible for it to still be able to hear its trainer, I was pleasently suprised, it was obvious this was a very skilled trainer, not many people know that.....But I know some tricks of my own!

''haunter'' I shouted ''use Dream Eater!''

I watched as Haunter grew bigger and sent a beam towards the head ofg umbereon, Not only does dream eater inflict a huge amount of damage, but it can also read the thoughts and dreams going throagh that pokemons head, usually the being able to read thought doesnt help much because being asleep they have no thoughts, just dreams, but if this trainer was talking to Umbereon, then haunter should be ablt to pick up on what she is telling it to do next, which will also make me know as I have such a good connsection with Haunter.

I watched in patience wondering if this would work, and wondering if this trainer knew about this very sly trick.

Yami's Girl
May 19th, 2005, 1:20 PM
Good! Rage's double Team is working! "My Tyranitars! Dig again!" They obeyed and burrowed. Skippy looked everywhere. "Now!" I shouted. All at once my Tyranitars came up. "Crunch!" the green creatures Flared thier teeth and bit into Skippy.

May 19th, 2005, 3:04 PM

Dream Eater... not good! That was not something I was interested in happening to Umbreon. WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAAAAAAAAAKE UUUP!

The attack struck, and Moonbeam flinched visibly. Even so, she awoke and struck her ready stance again. Ah, that's right! She never spends a dreamless night! I smiled at our little secret.

Moonbeam was visibly shaken but was still willing to go on. Her eyes were like flames of determination.

"Faint Attack, NOW!"

She leapt into action, executing the move of no misses, slamming the Haunter. I watched carefully as she backed away to see how badly the Haunter was hit.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 19th, 2005, 3:38 PM
haunter was blown backwards from the force of the powerful faint attack, which is powerful enough, but ghosts beoing weak against dark attacks didn't help much!
haunter's expession changed from a playful laugh to a groan, it looked down for a moment, then suddenly he looked up laughing as if he did it every day, I knew what Haunter was doing here, he has been hurt, but he prefered to sike his opponents out rather then go head on head with them.
I smiled at him
''Looks like that attack didn't have much effect!''
I shouted to the trainer with a smile.

I stood there watching, and wondering what she would do next.

Al Duit
May 19th, 2005, 3:46 PM
OOC: I won't post any more RP, until everyone else indicates in their RP that they've moved on to the next day so it will be consistant.:cool:

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 19th, 2005, 4:10 PM
yeah after we have all finished the battle we are all in, I will decleare the end of the day and then the pokemon league matches, for the morining.

May 19th, 2005, 4:33 PM
Skippey was hit! The double team was wearing off again though and the Tyranitar became one again.
" Skippey! Use flamethrower! One after the other! " Turning to Emily with a worried smirk on my face I said, " You're good. You been here before? This is my first time... I prolly won't make it past the first round... "

Yami's Girl
May 20th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Double team wore off. "Crap! Rage use sandstorm again!" Rage enveloped himself again in a sand tornado and disappeared underground. "Yes, I've been here before, Jas. But I lost to some Rich kid with a powerful Steelix." Again Rage's head popped up in a hole but only one. Then he quickly disappearded and reappeared. "Yes! Agility!" I murmured. And then Rage quickly popped into the air. "Faint attack!" Rage then looked as if he had fainted. Skippy once again looked somewhat confused. Then suddenly, Rage slammed right into Skippy and disappeared into another hole.

May 20th, 2005, 1:15 PM
The Haunter and its trainer didn't seem to be worried about the attack damage, but I knew that it was impossible for the attack to not have done significant damage. Moonbeam's mother was an Espeon, so she inherited great Sp.Attack stats - and I had caught the Haunter's reaction.

Instead of continuing to play on that weakness, however, I decided to play another card. "Moonbeam, Confuse Ray!"

May 20th, 2005, 3:38 PM
".. Grr. Skippey return! Ase go! " Ase was my Aipom buddy and he was one pshyco dude. Especially when he used the Funky.
" Ase use the Funky! " Ase grinned his crazy grin and ran toward the Tyranitar.

ooc: pynpfan, you're familiar with the Funky. *Grins*

Yami's Girl
May 20th, 2005, 6:14 PM
::Yep. Crapola::

I paniced. The crazy Aipom zipped towards Rage. I signaled the attack. Again, sandstorm and then underground. Seeing Ase, though, I knew he would follow. "Rage! Sandstorm to cover up the holes!" Sand flew out of the holes and knocked Ase from his spot at the edge of one. When the sand died down, they holes were gone. I sighed with relief. The Aipom was jumping around madly, wanting to destroy something. I could feel a strange rumbling beneath my feet.
My combo is working! I thought excitedly. Then all at once, a viollent shaking almost made me fall backwards. Ase wobbled, but held his ground. Then the ground split.

:Unfortunatly for you, "Jas", we don't have to only use 4 moves so I've got a few things up my sleeve.... *laughs menicingly*::

May 20th, 2005, 7:40 PM
ooc: Watcha mean crapola!? "I take Aipom's craziness!" *Runs around screaming with laughter and running into people and furniture* HAHAHAA!!!

" Ummm..... Hey Ase..., use umm Iron Tail on each of the weak spots in the ground! A much harder version of ' WackaFurret'! " I yelled out. Ase, he was making me crazy again.

Yami's Girl
May 20th, 2005, 8:12 PM
Rage ran through each crack. Nimble as Ase was. He passed Ase often and punched his underbelly and then swiftly darted off. Then I saw Jason's tacktic. "Rage! Burrow Deeper!" Rage did as he was told and disappeared into the darkness. Then again the ground shook and the cracks widened. One of them opened under Ase. "SCORE!" I shouted. Then squeling could be heard in the cracks and then Rage threw him onto the battlefield, looking hurt and bewildered.

::Let's make this 2 pokemon each::

May 21st, 2005, 6:31 AM
ooc: Okaaay! Lesse Ase is my second pokemon so...

Ase came back up and I wasn't looking too good of a battle here.
" Ase..! Ummm run around and do the same thing but watch out for holes and the tricks of Tyranitar and his trainer! Make the place cave in if you can! "

ooc: My character had a strategy? O.o

May 21st, 2005, 6:58 PM
ooc can we start the officail battles already

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 22nd, 2005, 11:58 AM
sorry about my absence people, I have been with family.

Baker looked on at the trainer to see she had changed strategy, she had decided to use a confuse ray, Baker was impressed that the umbereon had woken up, Haunter's Hypnosis was so strong it had made over 50 Tauros all fall at sleep at once, the umbereon was obvioulsy very well trained, However, the trainer was obviously very smart, but she had made a mistake, Haunter did follow orders, but over the years, the pokemon of haunter had developed the name of ''The Comical Pokemon'' Mainly becuase it was so positive on everything that everything it done had to be comical...meaning.......Haunter was always confused!
Baker smiled at her and decided to Play the same sort of game
''Haunter fight off the confusion and fire your own confuse ray''
Baker knew that even thoagh Haunter would not be effected by confuse ray, it still caused him some minor discomfort at haveig a humungous dark beam being hurled at him, but Baker had confidemce in his pokemon
Baker screamed ''haunter!! while your confuse ray is being charged give it a power boost with a shadow punch!!''
Baker knew that aswell as power up the confuse ray, Shadow punch would cause some heafty damage, not as much as it usually would seeing as Umbereon was a dark pokemon and Shadow punch was a dark attack, but Haunter has some what perfected its shadow punch as of late.
baker watched on as haunter charged the confuse ray in front of it, and pulled back it fist to charge another beam before throwing all its power behind it and go soaring towards haunter with extreme force, pushing the confuse ray at the same time.

OOC - Quite proud of the RP ^_^

May 22nd, 2005, 12:11 PM
Quickly Moonbeam realized something was up. "Double-down manuever! NOW!" I shouted.
She flipped impressively, missing the Confuse Ray but being hit by the Shadow Punch. Heh... he obviously didn't count in for that Sp. Defense stat again...
I quickly retailiated. "Okay, try Psychic again!"

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 22nd, 2005, 1:15 PM
Baker watched Umbereon jump over the confuse ray, but land just in time to catch the full blast of the shaodw punch, it looked shaken, but shook it off and closed iot eyes as its trainer ordered the phychic attack, Baker changed his expression to determination. Haunter was good, but no ghost can stand up to Phsychic attacks for long, Baker reacted quickly as he saw that Hunter was flinching, it caused him great pain to see his pokemon in agony, baker could also feel there pain with the bond they shared, he screamed a command that echoed throagh the land

'HANTER!!! Use Protect!!''

haunter created a barrier of extreme power, it was so powerful that no attack could penetrate it, supernatrual or not, Baker had her right where he wanted her, he screamed again, but this time with a smile on his face

'haunter!!! use spite''

haunter closed its eyes, everything went quiet......you could have heard a pin drop.....everything felt clod, baker shivered....suddenly....Haunter opened its eyes, it stared hard at its foe....then...all of a sudden!.....5 Black demons with skelton faces but floated like ghosts soared over the top of haunter, and went round in circles 3 times...then all at once...they zoomed toqards Umbereon!

Yami's Girl
May 22nd, 2005, 3:44 PM
::Wow! You have a stratagy?! O.o! XD::

"Not good," I muttered. "Rage! Show yourself!" Rage jumped out of a large crack. The ground cracked under him. "Really not good! Ok Rage, return!" My pokeball's red light returned him to his ball. I brought out another ball. "Your my best pokemon, Flare. Go Flare!"
I threw my pokeball in the air. Out of it came my Charizard, Flare. I smiled menicingly. "Flare's my best pokemon! Better watch out! Flare use Fire Spin!" She did as she was told. She knew the drill. She didn't hit Ase, instead she went all the way around the field. It looked as if Jason was confused. "I've got another trick for you to cope with!" Flare closed her mouth. I looked over the field. All the cracks were filled with fire!
"Let's see ya get out of this one without being picked off by Flare! If your Aipom jumps Flare'll get ya nice and easy. Like target practice."

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 24th, 2005, 7:25 AM
babyazuril, u need to post again to continue the battle as when were done we can start all the real battles

May 24th, 2005, 4:55 PM
This was bad. Obviously Emily knew how to handle herself and her Pokemon.. that spelled trouble for me.
" Oh yeah! Well if I do this I think I might Checkmate your King! This is all a game of chess to me! " I yelled. I stared hard at the flames that were coming up. My eyes flickered quickly over them until I came to one off to the side.
" Ase! Third one to the left farthest forward! Now! Jump through and attack Flare with an Iron Tail! "

May 25th, 2005, 2:18 PM
::i am sooo sorry! you would never believe all the things that happened...::

"Oh shnap!" It wasn't that the Spite would do much damage, no, that wasn't my problem. It was just that those little skeleton faces tended to phase me out. Ugh...

Quickly regaining composure, I issued a command as Moonbeam shook off the effects of the spite. "Use Moonlight, and then Faint Attack!" With a flash of moonbeam and a swift motion of darkness, both moves were executed.

Yami's Girl
May 26th, 2005, 7:53 AM
I rolled my eyes. I that's the best he has then he's goin' down!
"Flare! Watch Ase!" Ase bounded over my fire pits and saored over to Flare. Ase was almost on top of her, tail stetched out. "Now!" I shouted. Just as Ase was about to hit Flare, she grabbed his glowing tail! Ase looked shocked, as did his trainer. I motioned towards Flare. She flew straight into the sky.
I looked at Jason evily. "Seismic toss!" I said. Ase came hurtling down towards a pit of fire. It didn't look as if he'd hit that, but he came down hard on the ground. When the dust cleared, Ase lay in a crater, nnot moving.

::Oh yeah! One for me!!!::

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 27th, 2005, 8:27 AM
Baker once again, was impressed at the strength, he knew that he was determioned not to even give up this round, and so apparanly was this other trainer, he had to think extremely fast at the Umbereons retaliationb of a moonlight and Faint attack, baker closed his eyes, he always found that the best way to come up with quick strategies, he remembered sometimg he had been told years ago by a varey experienced ghost trainer, ghost pokemon were weak against phsychic and dark attacks, but only because thay are the attacks that get inside a pokemon head, even a pshychic one, this gtave Baker an idea,''haunter, use Hypnonis......on your self!''

haunter looked at baker with a puzzled look, but it quickly changed to a laugh as he must have worked out bakers plan
i quickly prepeard a hypnoisis attack, abd fired it bacwards, the powerful attack quickly put haunter to sleep

Ghost p[okemon dont need to sleep, so they can wke up uppon command, plus dark attacks get in ur head, but if haunter is asleep, then it wont effect him! as drem eater is the only attack that will get inside the head of a gjost pokemon

OOC - babyazurill, I hope this battle strategy is ok with u, I like to have abbtles like as if pokemon were real rather thenm the GB rules, is this ok? I think it makes it more intresting

May 27th, 2005, 12:11 PM
ooc: Oh, *beeeeep*! One for you!

I called Ase back sent out Skippey.
" Skippey run to the crater that Ase made and use it as a ramp for your special attack! " I yelled. Skippey did so and went flying into the air.
" Okay Skippey! Use, Hyper Beam! "

ooc: I have no clue. If you want me to change it I will. I was being pressed.

May 28th, 2005, 9:39 AM
::oh yeah it's fun this way! and i'm not stuck with four moves either... hehehe... *grins evilly*::

This battle isn't about strength so much as experience. Our experiences are going up against each other; our knowledge is being tested. As a psychic trainer once said, the one with the greatest will wins!
"Moonbeam, use Iron Tail! Hit with fury! I believe in you!" Moonbeam charged forward with confidence and power, slamming the opponent with unbendable steel.
...heh... no one yet has beaten my will...

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 28th, 2005, 10:11 AM
baker looekd on as the Umbereon came charging towards baker's now asleep haunter, baker dropped his mouth and cried

.....Then, that look of panic slowly turned into a smile, the iron tail came crashing down upon haunter......and went straight throagh him!

baker smiled and shouted across the field to her
''people know that ghost pokemon are powerful, but they are extremely underestimated, why, well because people dont want to believe there power is unlimited, which is true, but at the end of the day, a ghost pokemon IS a ghost, and ghost arent damages easily, for example, iron tail is at the end of the day, a physical attack, which will have no effect on a ghost. NOW IT IS TIME TO INFICT UPONJ YOU THE TRUE FURY AND RATH OF A GHOST POKEMON!!''

Baker thought to himself
This battle is intence, this trainer has experience beyond her years, and talent to match some of the greatest, and as much as she loves her pokemon and treats them with respect, there is one thing she does not understand, and that is how to share your feelings and thoughts with a pokemon, so when you feel motivated, so do they, when you feel scared, so do they, and that will be the one thing that will be her downfall, still the day is young and she is very highly skilled

'Now haunter, lets take this 1st round, not for the glory of victory, but to help her understand, I need to show her but 2 attacks to help her, and here is the first, Haunter, use Hypnosis!''

haunter instantly awakened from its sleep cupped its hands to power up a orb of blue and purple lightning, it grew to the size of a large boulder before haunter sent it hurling thoragh the air straight towards umbereon

OOC - babyazuril, I hope you dont mind me Rp'ing as if I am more experiences, only I have no intentrion of winning this whole thing and I want my whole characters main focus to be that he is very experienced and has a great knowledge of pokemon, as he is about 28 and has had many gret battles in tyhe past. ok?

May 28th, 2005, 10:33 AM
::that's good, but i have many things up my sleeves::

"Uh..." I stood in shock. How could I not have known? It was so obvious too. As the sleep-inducing attack hurled ever closer to Moonbeam, my mind raced to make a decision.
Wait... it's awake now! Moonbeam looks tired, but she's being strong for me. I know that we can do it if we really try together and join our hearts as one! As one... That's it!!!
"Moonbeam, leap high with mind and heart over the ray and use Psychic with all your might! Reach to me!"
And with that I focused on Haunter, as Moonbeam did in her explosive blast of mental energy that gripped the opponent powerfully. Many older trainers thought one as young as I could know nothing about battling, or about loving your Pokmon, but I was about more than strategy.
I lend my heart to you...

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 28th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Baker's and haunters heads shot up as the umbereon leapt into the air, it's eyes glew purple and fired a humungoous blast of phsychic energy, which was sent flying towards Haunter, baker knew this attack was going to hit the pokemon dead on. But baker also knew that his onw strategy was still going to work, Umbereon may have jumped the hypnosis, but the attack was so large, and a hypnosis attack also gave off invisible extra sleep waves, which has caught umbereon head on, Umbereon may have been able to stay away a few more seconds, but seeing as it had used ll its energy to jump so high and let off such a powerful phsychic attack, it was bopund to be asleep before it even hit the ground, as the phychic attack came crashing down on haunter, baker yelled what haunter had been waiting for

''HAUNTER!!'' as he yelled this he was lit up from the light of the phychic attack, people stared at him as his hair blew backwards from the wind, and his determiend looks was lit up,

May 28th, 2005, 4:18 PM
::shnapple that is scary, you read too much manga XD::

At the frightening call of the Haunter's Trainer, Moonbeam looked up, weak. She was nearly asleep, but there was time for one more command. The Psychic strategy will not work here... I've got to think fast!
Suddenly, the sun completely set, and I knew what to do.
"Moonbeam, use Moonlight! Use the power of the moon and heal completely!"
As the Dark Pokmon's eyes closed, she was bathed in a beam of lunar light. Power flowed into her again, and as she fell to the ground slowly, she fell victim to the sleep of Hypnosis, and the Nightmare hit home. Moonbeam flinched in her sleep as a full quarter of her power was drained from her, but again she managed to awaken.
She cannot sleep if she does not dream... and will not sleep if there is a nightmare.
"Quickly! Use Faint Attack on the opponent, and show him that we indeed share heart!!!!" I screamed. Many heads turned, but I didn't care. This battle was not for money or power. It was for the honor of our Pokmon, and neither was willing to give in.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 28th, 2005, 5:29 PM
OOC - LOL, actually I dont read manga at all, I havent even picked up a comic book for about 7 years now!, and mudkip, it is a bit late, but OI will let u join if u make a better example RP, AT LEAST 5lines of a good story please, XD

IC: Baker watched as the umbereon who was on its last strain of energy stood back up with confidence, the female trainer was also very determined, baker looked in the air and smiled to himslef
hum, reminds me of me when I was that age
althoagh baker knew she had much confidence and loved her pokemon with much love, and she was very confident taht she shared her heart with her pokemon, baker was afraid to say that this was not yet true, she was nearly there, but she had not yet broken that barrier and crossed over the line, proof of this was that she hadnt recalled umbereon, she obviously cared for its safety, but if there heart was the same then she would have recalled it, I cant tell upn glance of thet pokemon that it is determined to win because it sences how its trainer feels, but in its heart it is thinking that that it would rather stop, but it will never admit nor show that as it loves here with a humungous amount of heart.

Perhaps me enduring the loss of this battle, would in the long run, be a win for me, as it would show her what she needs to see to cross te barrier

Umbereon had evaporated into a sea of shadow and was soaring across to haunter with great speed, it zoomed over to it as fast as a speeding bullet....and its attack hit the target dead on, haunter's smile vanished and it looked staright into the eyes of umbereon,

if round 1 is going to her, then I will also be talking some of the reward

baker said in a voice very unsimilar to his own...in barely a whisper
''Haunter, you already know what im going to say, you know I dont like it, but you understand dont you.''
haunter winked at baker, and with no orders neccecary, fired its final and ,most devistating attack...
haunetr instantly fell to the floor in afainted heap, but it wasnt just the faint attack that had done it........it was...........a myth..........a prodegy.........a curse.

Yami's Girl
May 28th, 2005, 7:12 PM
::Jason, you can leave it.::

"Flare!" I shouted. "Wait for it..." Skippy's attack was almost on top of her... "Now!" Flare's body split into 4 Charizards. "Ha! Double Team always works! Twister!" The Charizards made twisters, but instead of hitting Skippy, they circled him. "Now in the middle of my vortex, then Dragon Rage!" They did as they were told.
"Nowhere to go Jason! You're trapped!"

Al Duit
May 30th, 2005, 7:46 PM
OOC: Wow! This thread's already 5 pages long, and we haven't even gotten down to the real point of the RP yet! I can't wait until we get to it!

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 31st, 2005, 2:07 AM
OOC - yeah thats what I was thinking! a soon as the current battles have finished we will get to it

May 31st, 2005, 12:13 PM
"Ahh!" I retaliated in shock as the unnamed move caused the Haunter to faint - and Moonbeam to faint as well. She stood strongly for a moment, willing to go on with me, and then I saw her buckle.
I can't...
She collapsed, tired out, having fought the brave fight. I rushed to her and picked her up. Her ears flopped as I hugged her.
"Are you okay? I'm sorry for making you stay in so long. You were perfect! Im so proud of youIm so proud
The weakened Dark Pokmon looked up at me with her silent eyes. I buried my face in her fur and cried a little as the other trainer looked on, then pondered over which Pokmon to send out next. Moonbeam licked my cheek, and I rubbed her head.
Then I straightened up and took her Pokball, recalling her. Never have we worked so well you deserve this rest, but I sure dont deserve you. Thank you. I kissed the Pokball and returned it to my belt. I wiped my face and stood firm once more.
Ready to continue? Behind me, Terra retreated into her ball, sensing that I had someone else in mind.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 31st, 2005, 1:58 PM
Baker watched on as the trainer ran to care for her beaten down Ymbereon and carried it back to her place before comforting it and returing it to its ball

''I must say''
I said to her in a low voice
''I am greatly impressed by the heart and determination of you Umbereon, it fought bravely and with presistence, and it defenitely has that will to win, but moreso a will to please you. however I am very impressed with you, Your battle technique was superb and you defenitely have a great care for all of your pokemon, I can tell just by the way you hold your pokemoin that there safety is you No1 priority, There is however one thing you are missing that is the key to you becoming a fantastic pokemon master, This is something I cannot explain to you, it comes throagh vigorous understanding and unfortunately a lot of pain for you and your pokemon, Butr when you find it....''
Baker stopped, he raised his chin, the wind still flowing straight throagh his hair like the sea, he took a deep breath and sniffed the air, it left him with a sort of taste in his mouth, like swallowing a blooming flower in spring, he closed his eyes and listened to the wind, he heard it speaking to him, he heard te birds speaking to him, he heard the very earth speaking to him, everything was always so much better like this, it was the only time he was truly calm and relaxed. he took a minuite to enjoy it, and opened his eyes again.
He looekd up at a tree where a male bird was covering its partner with sticks and leavs to keep her warm, and making sure its babies were ok, he smiled....and looked back down to the trainer

''And when you find it....its the most facinating thing you could ever imagine in your life, your very sould sings a song of joy to you every day and finally.....althoagh you thgink you already may be.....you are...............free''
There was a sharp intake of finnality to this last word that showed that was all he could really explain about it.
The trainer looked at haunter who was still on the floor

Do not worry, I am greatly disturbed at Haunters currrent status and nothing would sooth me more then to at least run over to it and check its safety, however haunter would prefer to be allowed the space to recover on its own and will let me treat it when it is ready, he is a very proud pokemon''
Haunter suddenly shot up and zoomed at baker knocking him half off his feet and licking him
''He is also a very lively and loving pokemon! but theres a time and place for everything!''
he said this not crossly, but with a laugh and the look on his face that you would see when watching a baby playing with a new toy, or the first time they meet Father Christmas.
baker stood up and slapped Haunter a high five
''Nice one haunter, your the greatest, you know that!''

haunter smiled
''Haunt haunt haunt haunt haunt haunt haunt''
it replied still trying to lick baker who pulled out its pokemball and returned it before whispering to it to take a long rest and hooking it back on its belt

''Now, enough talk, I believe we have an other round to finish''
he said with a smile at her
''I will allow you to choose your pokemon 1st, I am intruiged by who you will choose''

OOC -Sorry about da lonf RP post, I just couldnt help myself!

May 31st, 2005, 2:45 PM
I nodded at the trainers lesson. During the time I had spent with Pokmon, I had witnessed many trainers who had achieved the ultimate bond of love with their Pokmon. This is what my Pokmon and I are trying to achieve.
I shall choose you, Aquaria! I reached back and flung a Pokball high in the air. As it zoomed upwards, the red glow emerged and a beautiful Vaporeon became visible. The ball rocketed downwards and I caught it with one swift motion I had practiced when I was too little to train. Aquaria and Moonbeam were sisters, a rare occurrence among Eevee, and they had battled and grown alongside each other with generous heaps of love.
I fixed my stare upon the confident trainer, as did Aquaria. Are you now ready?

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 31st, 2005, 2:58 PM
Baker watched the umbereon on the ground which had a great energy around it, it made baker feel as if it was still young, powerful maybe, but still young. however if it was the sister of the Umbereon then it couldnt ahve been a lot younger

''thats a very nice vaporeon you have there, excellent bone structure, and its chin is arched at the perfect postion to fire its water gun in any direction with good accuracy and spreme speed''

baker moved slighly to the left to look at its tail

''uuuuum'' baker said to himself

''would I be right in saying that this umbereon evolved very young?''

he asked curiously, baker loved to battle, but even more so he loved wathing trainers battle and play with there pokemon, and seeing how they have been raised.

May 31st, 2005, 3:14 PM
"My Vaporeon evolved on its first birthday, as did my Umbreon. She chose to touch the Water Stone when it was offered her. She has developed her water-using skills very well over time. Why?"
Aquaria rolled onto her back and grabbed her tail, staring at it, and then at the trainer. I pondered over the reason...

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 31st, 2005, 3:41 PM
''No reason inparticular, I jst noticed that seeing as its tail is pointing more up then it is down then that means it evolved young, meaning it has had more chnace to work on its water attacks rather then its basic attacks, whci in the long run I find more successful, I used to have one myself, in fact I had all of them except espeon, it evolved at night! anyway, shall we proceed?''

baker looked down at his belt, he considered for a moment
''lets make things intresting shall we?''

He unhooked a pokeball and threw it onto the field, the sunlight caught it in the air and shone upon the symbol that showed it was a lure ball, the ball hit the floor and bounced once, then it opened with extreme speed and the whole area bacame flooded with light, most people covered there eyes with there hand as the light was so strong and when it was gona a pokemon with a large shell appeared

it said, it spoke with a great echoe that filled the area for miles to go

''I should warn you, Shellder was the 1st pokemon i ever caught, I would guard all of my pokemon with my life but this one is epecially important in my heart''

He watched as cloyster fired a small water gun onto vaporeon

Baker laughed
''Cloyster is whoing a sign of respect to you rpokemon on being a water tye and wishing it luck''
He informed her.

May 31st, 2005, 4:14 PM
"Then we shall do the same." Aquaria nodded its head and waved its tail in a manner that implied this match would not be one of grudges. Wouldn't have done anything anyway...
A smart-aleck kid walking by struck a referee's pose and yelled, "Begin!" before running off.
Focusing carefully on the opponent, I decided to start out with something unexpected. "Aquaria, use Wish, and then Shadow Ball!"

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 31st, 2005, 5:02 PM
Baker reacted quickly to this move

he whispered to Cloyster

'use ice beam and withdraw''

Cloyster quickly powered up its ice beam which it fired straight towards vaporeon at great speed! in the meantime it closed its rock hard shell and repelled the shadown ball straigh back at vaporeon!

people around watching had shocked faces, baker smield and explaineed

''Cloysters sheel is made of a magical sigstance, and with all the training ive been doing with her, it can now repel any attack, even dark ones!''

June 1st, 2005, 2:52 PM
In order for us to get an attack in, that means...
"Aquaria, stay still!" The Pokmon obeyed without question. In a split second the Ice Beam hit, doing a little damage, but while the Cloyster was still inside its shell, I gave another order.
"Use Substitute, Aquaria!" In short order there were two Vaporeon standing up to the Cloyster. One was real, one was the fake. Without any prompting, both looked to the sky. A starry light enveloped them both - Wish - but only one would receive the healing.
"Which Vaporeon... is Vaporeon?"

June 1st, 2005, 4:06 PM
Leaning slightly against a stone building, Rian turned his gaze to observe the battle between Baker and Mary. "Are these the type of trainers I'll be facing?", he wondered silently. The male's gaze quietly studied each trainer and Pokemon.

The boy . . . he said his Cloyster's shell could repel any attack. And by the look of it, it probably can. But, there's more to battling than strength alone. The proper strategy can overcome most any obstacle. Rian's eyes narrowed. And, no matter the size of the mountain, there's always a way to break it down.

The trainer's eyes closed as he leaned more heavily upon the building. I know what strategy I would use in this situation . . . but, it should be interesting to see the other trainer's reaction. Rian's eyes faintly opened as he continued to think over the battle. On her part, no doubt any strength her Pokemon could recover would be valuable. So, for now . . . I'll just wait and see.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 1st, 2005, 4:31 PM
edit: sorry abot that, wrong RP!!!

Baker watched as the vaporeon created a substitue for itself and closed its eyes ready for the wish, he knew the wish was going to come true, but Baker thought to himself, This would be the prefect time to set up a little suprise, he whispered to cloyster,
''Use double team''

Immediately the pokemon cloneed itself into 2, and then 4, and then 8, and eventually to 32 cloysters, all in differnet places on the field
baker thought to himself
That should be quite a suprise when vaporeon opens its eyes

he took a deep breath
I need a strategy, and I need one quick

baker looekd around the crowd all watching carefully, he noticed a boy he had seen earlier in the main,obby of the pokemon league center, he was leaning against a tree watching the battle

baker suddenly felt something

''What is it guys?''

he was talking to his pokemon, they had senced something adn Baker had therefore fel it too

he stared at the boy

uuuuuuum, i sence he is a talented trainer, but he holds a dark secret, and this is making his pokemon unhappy as they can tell it is upsetting him Intresting.....I should keep my eye one this one...

June 1st, 2005, 9:36 PM
As he returned his gaze to the battle, Rian noticed the male trainer looking toward him. Not faltering, Rian immediately returned Baker's glance with his wintery eyes. A Double Team . . . that seems a fair strategy. I know at least one counter-strategy that a Vaopreon could use . . . But, I will trust this female trainer has her own ideas. Rian's eyes narrowed dangerously as he stared piercingly toward Baker. I look forward to battling this trainer.

Yami's Girl
June 2nd, 2005, 6:16 AM
::I don't know where Gohan is so I'm finishing the battle.::

My Charizards fired thier Dragon Rage's. The fire spiraled towards Skippy. I knew it wouldn't affect Skippy much, but if he was hit multiple times it would leave him stunned and open for attack. Skippy and his trainer both had on worried looks. The Twisters I had released before were still circling him, making escape impossible. Skippy used a defensive move, one I couldn't see. My four Charizards attacks hit him. Not all hit dead-on, but they hit him at least. Skippy wasn't at all looking hurt but he was there, wavering.
"Ok! My Charizards! Circle him at every point!" They did so. "Hyper Beam!" They powered up the attack. When the beams were ready I said: "Now only the real Flare can hit Skippy!" Skippy looked up when his name was said. Seeing my Charizards about to fire Hyper Beams, he ran to the farthest cornor. "Now!" The attacks were fired. The other Charizards beams came close enough to Skippy, but never hit him. Yet one beam did hit him, and that was Flare's. Skippy fell over, defeated. I returned Flare as the twisters and the other Charizards disappeared. "I liked the fight you put up. See ya 'round." I walked back into the center, where a battle was going on. I stood off to the side, watching. It looked interesting. Then I noticed the battlers. It's Mary and Baker!

::Sorry Gohan, for cutting down the battle, but when you haven't posted for awhile things get boring.::

June 3rd, 2005, 8:53 AM
ooc: Crap, crap, crap! Crap I tell ya! I've already written this post twice and both times it wouldn't post. Sorry for not being on for a while over here. And its allright pynpfan.

I nodded to Emily as she walked out and returned Skippey.
" Well, wasn't that fun now! I want a rematch. Next time maybe I'll usse Pog and Biole. The ones that hate each other halfway! " I said cheerfully as I walked into the Center and dropped the two Pokemon I had battled with off. Afew minutes later I was outside and with all my Pokemon. I would have watched the battle between Baker and Mary T.... but I get bored watching matches and eventually start to mutter things from the current dimension my mind is off in.
Going third person.
Therfore Jason let out Biole to cause some trouble. Biole - his Jolteon - would zap someone and then they would both run off some twenty feet away and burst out in laughter. Suddenly as they were looking for new prey Jason froze. Going into a cold sweat, he returned Biole. Slowly turning to pinpoint the source of an odd feeling he saw a young trainer leaning against the building.
I sense a cold aura about this boy. He... there is something about him.... I just don't know, Jason thought. Slowly, forcing his frozen limbs to move closer he made his way towards the young lad. After some pain-racking, nerve-racking minutes he sidled in next to the boy.
" The aura about you... it is cold. You have experienced pain.... am I right? " Jason said coldly.

Yami's Girl
June 3rd, 2005, 9:09 AM
::I'm glad you're so forgiving. I mean I had the problem with waiting and uhh,.. I had ta post.::

I watched the battle for awhile watching the Vaporeon and Cloyster. But I got bored and picked up my pokemon, which I'd left with Nurse Joy. I took out two pokeballs.
Dragonite and Salamance, I thought. The only ones who haven't trained yet. I stepped out once more to the training fields. The grass,fire, water, and electrical fields were abuzz with trainers.
Hmm... Which one? I walked over to the electrical field. The surging electrical currants ran through the metal ground.
"Go!" I shouted. "Salamance and Dragonite!" My two pokemon appeared. My blueish Dragonite circled Salamance, who kept trying to claw him.
A kid came up to me. "I challenge you to-"
"Yes, I know, a battle. Right?"
"Uh, yeah! One pokemon! No substitutes!"
I nodded. "Go Raichu!" SHouted the boy. I motioned Salamance towards the field. He roared.
"Ready?" I said. the boy nodded.
"Right! Salamance! Dragon Rage!"

June 3rd, 2005, 11:33 AM
While Baker was slightly distracted, I flew into action. "Aquaria, use Icy Wind!" Vaporeon braced to the ground and let out a blast of blizzard-wind, freezing the multiple Cloysters and shattering all the fakes. The real Cloyster didn't seem to have suffered much damage, but it was a little shocked at the quick break in the pattern.
"Now, use Swift and hit it before it can close again!" The flying stars struck the Cloyster, and Vaporeon backed away from it.

Yami's Girl
June 3rd, 2005, 11:53 AM
::Hey B_A, are you going to post in Project HIPD?::

The Raichu jumped into the air. "Perfect," I muttered. Salamance was still breathing his firey rage. "
"Now switch the direction!" Salamance changed the fire to hit Raichu.
The boy trainer paniced. "Put up your tail!" He said. The Raichu did obediantly but still took a majority of the damage. The Raichu sretched out his tail and bounced off the ground.
"Raichu!" Shouted the trainer. "Use Thunderbolt!" Raichu charged up his attack.
"Salamance! Wait for it!" Salamance stood his ground. The clouds above us turned gray and lighting bolts touched the ground.
"Double Team!" I shouted. A coming thunderbolt touched a Salamance clone. The clone stretched apart and then came back together. The Salamances circled Raichu, who landed in the middle.
"Steel Wing!" I shouted. The wings of the Salamances began to glow.
"One by one!" I said. One Salamance flew towards Raichu who jumped and smashed the clone. Another went in the air and hit Raichu, then the Salamance materalized. More went. A cloud of dust rose. Raichu jumped constantly and was hit every other attack. Soon Raichu was exhausted and only the real Salamance was left.
"Hyper Beam!" I shouted. The trainer perked up. "Raichu! Brace yourself!" The beam came straight for him. Raichu was so exhausted he couldn't dodge when he was ordered to. He fell over, defeated.
"That'll teach ya to mess with me!" I told the trainer. Then I walked over to the water field with Dragonite ready to go.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 3rd, 2005, 12:14 PM
Baker had already said that he was impressed by this trainer, thusforth he had planned out for such a strategy

''Cloyster, use reflect''

all the cloysteres closed there eyes and created magical glowing walls.
the swift attack hit three of them, but failed to even penetrate the defensive attack, the glowing stars instantly stopped sparkling and evaporated.

Baker did not decleare a new attack, he merely waited for what this trainers recation and next assault would be.

June 4th, 2005, 1:38 PM
Hm... in order to beat this trainer, I'm really going to have to try something unusual...
"Aquaria, use Icy Wind once more!" Both Vaporeon, the substitute and the original, jumped into action and the icy blast flew again; none could tell from which Vaporeon the attack was coming.
Cloyster's Reflect raises Defense, but not Special Defense...
The opponent slid back a little with the force of the attack, but still seemed to have the will to battle. I went in for another blow.
"Now use Wish again!"

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 4th, 2005, 1:55 PM
Baker watched the female trainer as she stood upright in a very impressive way, she decleared an icy wind attack, the Vaporeon jumped into the air, it's eyes closed and sent a great force of wind and sharkles of ice soaring at extremespeed towards Baker's Cloyster, Baker shivered, the cold was getting to him also, but he knew that if Cloyster was Brave enough to take these attacks, then there was no excuse for baker to not tek them also.

''CLOYSTER'' Baker had to shout as the wind was deafening

all the cloysters obeyed and created another magical barrier called barrier!

this overlapped the already active reflect

Baker smiled, ''Cloyster is a great pokemon, not only does it have extreme power in its harsh ice attacks, but what makes ot most dangerous is that it has a superb defence ability and the 4 greatest defensice attacks in the knows world of pokemon, your umbereon is extremely powerful, just as much as my cloyster I would say, but my Cloyster has became powerful in defence throagh the amount of times we have spent, training''

A tear came to baker's eyes as he relived some of his memories

''countless years we have spen entire months at a time, in the ice cold harsh tormenting weatehr of the antartica, sleeping in nothing but icecaves or igloss we have created together, me stacing ice as Cloyster would mould it, we ate nothing but snowballs which also quenched our thirst, we took falls off of cliffs, we have taken pain which is unamiaginable to anyone or anything on this earth, but throagh it all, all the blood, the sweat, the tears, the pain, we have stood tall, refusing to stop, refusing to accept anything but what we deserve, refusing to be denied what my pokemon deserve so much more then me, and that is too just be recognised for the love that we show eachother''

baker hung his head, trying to wipe the tears from his eyes

''And I believe that you have the power to do the same, you ahve a greeat bond with your pokemon, and you treat them with extreme care, and althoagh we have just met, I feel like we have know eachother a lifetime, and THAT is why I want to teach you to harness the power of linking your heart and sould with your pokemon, so you can understand what the life of a pokemon is really about, NOT FOR!, but what it is all about''

baker looked up, a tear still in hsi eyes but a determined look on his face, and the only way to teach you this, is to show you how when a pokemon loves and cares for you enough, it's attack power grows in times of need, and this will be the 1st long step to that road''

''CLOYSTER'' he roared

June 4th, 2005, 2:11 PM
This Pokmon must have an excellent trainer... perhaps he is one of the few who has seen what is inside the shell...
At the command by Baker there was barely a spilt second to breathe. I had never had a problem with the cold, but...
"Brace yourself!" As soon as I had finished speaking the blizzard wind hit. Vaporeon hugged the ground in an attempt to keep the damage minimal, and as the attack continued her Substitute dissolved into a thousand particles that joined the snowy blast. The wind howled around us, and Vaporeon began to stiffen. I saw that she was weakening.
"Aquaria!!!!!!!!!!!!" The world could hear my cry over the screaming wind. I buckled down, afraid that she would not make it, but then...
The blast lessened. A starry light descended upon my Pokmon... my friend... it was the wish. "Look up, Aquaria! Look up, and find hope!"
As the glowing healing surrounded her, Aquaria began to straighten up. She felt her strength returning and closed her senses to the bitter cold.
"VAPOREON!" In a fericious battle cry, she stood upright and the wind broke like glass. Her eyes flashed open and were set on her target.
Whuh... why can I feel her energy?
"Eon!" The water Pokmon rushed forward as fast as could be. The Cloyster noticed the advance and began to close its shell, but Vaporeon dashed forward. Right as the crack was closing, a ball of shadow was fired in a furious blast of energy. Expertly guided, it hit the Cloyster's inner body a milisecond before the shell closed again.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 4th, 2005, 2:39 PM
OOC - very impressive RP'ing ^^

IC - Baker was smiling to himself, he watched as the vaporeon fired the shadow ball straight at the inside of Cloysters shell, Cloyster did not have time to close its shell, on the contary, it had trapped the ball of shadow power inside the shell upon the opening, Cloyster however reopened it's shell, a look of strain on it's face

baker heard the pokemon talking to him, he heard the melodie of it's sould flowing throagh his very heart and into his soul

yes cloyster, I know

Baker looked at the determined face of this extremely powerful, inteligent, and loving Trainer, but she was however young, and compared to the level she has the ability like few others to get to, she was still nieve, baker knew upopn seeing her she was something special, and baker knew it was his duty to help her in any way he could

He prepeared for his final attack which would end the battle

''Cloyster.....use thunde.......''

he stopped in mid word.....he stared at the ground thinking hard, and then at cloyster who was smiling at him, althoagh it was still in pain

uuuuum, perhaps you are right cloyster, perhaps it wopuld be more reqarding to see her go far then for the unrewarding victory of one mere battle

Instead baker called another attack, an attack which would leave the match a complete draw, but show here what a pokemon can do when you reach your ultimate bonf with it

''Cloyster,'' he said at a calm and steady tone ''You know what we must do, and I know you are prepeared.''

Cloyster nodded its head

It began to glow, from the bottom of it's shell up, until its entire shell was covered in glowing light

baker heard onwatchers talking
''it.....it....ITS USING EXPLOSION!!''

Instantly they began to run in all dirctions, he saw the look of panic on the trainers face, but she stood her ground, as baker knew she would, in fact the only trainers remaining, were himself, the opponent, and the strange but awefully familiar trainer who was leaning against the tree

Cloyster closed it's eyes and gave one more

''cl cloyster'' in it's mystical voice, before sending a high explosion that could be seen for miles to go, Cloyster used it's explosion attack, but that wasnt it, Baker knew that the wish could still save vaporeon, so there was one last move needed to make sure the wich could not remain, this attack would also help this traiuner see what he was hoping to show her

Cloyster began to glow another colour....a dark colour

it was destiny bond..

June 4th, 2005, 2:49 PM
::thank you very much! I save it for the good moments; good strategy there::
I knew there was nothing I could do. The battle would be a draw, fair enough for the enourmous effort put in by both sides. As the Cloyster fainted, it brought Vaporeon along with it. She scrabbled to get away but found there was no escape.
In seconds it was over. The battle was complete.
I ran up to Vaporeon and picked her up. Her eyes were shining with the light of victory, though there was no victory this day. She closed those eyes with confidence, and suddenly, there on the field, I found myself stooping over.
What is this... a water Aura...
Surrounded by the energy, I held Aquaria close. The world flashed colors to my eyes, but Baker seemed to be seeing nothing. As the battle, it ended quickly. I stepped up to Baker filled with a strange energy that I didn't understand.
"Thank you... I learned something great during our battle."

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 4th, 2005, 3:22 PM
Baker looked at her, knewing that he had made the right decicion, he turned to cloyster

he smiled at it

''we dont need to go over this again do we?'' he said with a laugh ''because you know I Will''

Cloyster smiled, thoagh still grimising from the exoplosion,

''cloyster'' he said in his magical way which echoed throagout the area.

''ok'' baker pulled out a pokeball and called Cloyster to return with one last smile.

He walked bakc over to the trainer
''You battled fantastically, with the pride, heart, courage, intelect, and sould of a champion, in this one battle do you know how much further you have got to where you obviously long to be, I tell you, it is a fantastic feeling, absoloutely indescribable, The only piece of advise I can give you is to look at your pokemon, look at your Vaporeon now, just look deep into it's eyes, for hours, days, months if that be the case, I cant tell you why, even if I wanted to, just do so, it will teach you a lot, I just hope you remember, when you are in the torunament, and you are facing tough times, remember the mesage I taught you this battle, think back, and know, not think, have, not want, feel, not fantasice.....your heart and soul, which will eventually be that also of your pokemon''

with one last smile at her, he lkooked at vaporeon

''awwwww you battled great today you little minx''
he said in a playful way
, he pulled out of his pocket bag, from this he obstracted 2 sweets

''these are called rare candys, I have no need for them, take them, use them as treats, he obstracted a 3rd from the bag, and hand fed it to vaporeon, who took a dep sniff of it, and then ate it up gratefully''

baker chuckled

he began to walk away
I made the right decicion
he said with a smile

he turned back
''I wish you luck in the tournament''

Yami's Girl
June 4th, 2005, 3:50 PM
I walked over to the water field, where there were a few weter areanas. I walked around. Every trainer that saw me got a worried look and turned away.
I have a reputation, I see. I thought.
"Any battle takers?" I said for all to hear. The trainers gulped, returned thier pokemon and ran off. "Guess not."
I went back inside and saw the battle had finished. I walked down the hall to my room. I opened it with the key I got and walked in. I took my pokeballs off my belt and laid them on the table. I turned on the TV. "Nothing good..." I switched the channels many times. I was tired and I didn't know it. I flipped the channels a few more times then drifted off to sleep...

:Since all the battles are over, do we start the official ones now?::

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 4th, 2005, 4:10 PM
LOL, a but of a cocky character there ^^

well if the battle are all over then yes, A lot of people in dis RPG havent posted, but what ill do is PM them all to find out if they are still in it, and if no ill shout at them a bit ^__^

and then ill get the matches up, hopefully by tomorrow, until then please feelk free to do some training or whatever, jsut dont get involved ina another battle ^^ LOL

June 4th, 2005, 6:05 PM
Jason slipped inside after Emily and followed her down the hall. At least until she retreated inside her room.
... I'm turning into a real stalker, here, he thought. He knocked on the door and waited. Two minutes... four minutes... seven minutes... finally he couldn't take it anymore. He pulled a scrap of paper and a pocketknife out of his pocket. He popped a pen out of the secret compartment on the pocketknife. Quickly he scrawled a message and stood back to admire his handywork. He read the note aloud to see how it sounded, " Yo Emily! Meet my later outside door 315 on the third floor. Thats my room. Later ~Jason. " He swiftly slipped the note under the door and hurriedly ran the rest of the way to his room.
" What AM I doing? " he muttered as he entered his room, sat down on the bed and opened a book of poetry to begin reading.

ooc: Nothing wrong with me. I got bored is all, pynpfan. I'm a girl! *flies* I'm totally delusional! *falls* Ouch...

Al Duit
June 4th, 2005, 6:10 PM
OOC: I'm still in, I've been keeping an eye on the thread to make sure you didn't go to the next day...my character is still on the next day, so that's why I didn't post.

June 4th, 2005, 6:15 PM
ooc yeah i'm in i just didn't have anything to say

June 4th, 2005, 7:07 PM
Yeah. So pokedude55 I'm assuming your gonna start when we begin the official matches.

June 5th, 2005, 11:20 AM
I nodded my head respectfully. "And to you. May the strongest will win."

I walked away slowly. The sky was speckled with the most beautiful stars. I let Moonbeam out of her ball and gave her some items to revitalize her. The three of us walked together, two Eons and one trainer, until I found a tree under which to sit. As I settled myself, I felt strange, as if something was about to happen. In a flash, I found myself looking into a piece of the past tha I had forgotten...

I was very young, probably not much more than ten. In my arms wriggled a pair of Eevee as I spoke to the owner of the mother Espeon.
"That's real unusual, two girls from the same mother in the same year. You'll do well to cherish them - such is a favorable sign."
"Thanks, I will!" My small face was lit with happiness. I had not one, but two of a rare species, born in very rare circumstances. I snuggled them both, and the one with sharper teeth cried out.
As I turned to leave, I suddenly felt a compulsion to stay. The Espeon entered the room and sat before me, gazing at her daughters. Her aura seemed to radiate a different element as she looked lovingly on each. The she looked at me. Her eyes stared right into mine as she seemed to study my very soul.
<You shall be great...>

I snapped forward to another memory.

"Veevee, it's your birthday! Happy birthday!" My voice was a year older as I acknowledged that my Eevee was now a year older too. "Ready for your present?"
Opening a velvet box, I proudly displayed three elemental stones - Fire, Water, and Thunder. "Which one do you want?"
Under the watch of her sister, Veevee peered carefully at her choices. Each stone flickered with power and reflected into her eyes. She studied each with great concentration, but finally turned her head.
"What... you don't want to? Your sister choose her Water Stone on her birthday..."
"Vee. Eevee. Veevee looked straight into my eyes as her mother did. I picked her up and hugged her.
"If you're not ready, it's okay. I love you anyway!"
That night, Aquaria fell asleep early. As I gazed at the moon, I reached to stroke Veevee's fur.
"I understand you feel this way, Veevee. It's..."
The fur that met my fingers was smooth and soft, but somehow different - different from that of an Eevee. I turned to look.
"Oh, Veevee!" Red eyes stared into mine and black fur gleamed. Yellow rings glowed in response to the starlight.
"I think I'll call you... Moonbeam..."

When I awoke from my remembrance, I reached for both of my prize friends. "Oh, I love you! You did so wonderfully today! I just know we can win tomorrow!"
As their faces happily rubbed mine, my world flashed again. Element auras seemed to surround me, but I peacefully accepted what was happening.
In an instant both my Eeveelutions were looking intently at me. I felt a rush of power surge into me, and I focused on it. I opened my eyes and then focused on them...

...and opened my heart to them.

::no more posts for me until the next day begins, let's say I fall asleep under that tree::

June 5th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Name: Okita

Normal team: Chikorita, Arcanine, Dewgong, Flygon, Misdreavus, and Togetic.
Grass team: Chikorita, Grovyle, Tropius, and Ivysaur
Fire team: Arcanine, Houndour, Ninetales and Flareon.
Water team: Dewgong, Gyarados, Vaporeon, and Swampert.

June 5th, 2005, 1:24 PM
Name: Rachel Omalley

Bio: Rachel attended the most expensive Pokemon School in her region. She learnt the many weaknesses and Strengths of many species of Pokemon and thought she knew everything there was to know; but wasnt she surprised when she got out onto the battle field one day. Rachel has learnt the difference from studying Pokemon culture and actually battling them out for real on the field and has trained thoroughly in both studying and battling. She prefers to train her strengths with her brother, putting her strongest Pokemon against his and setting herself the challenge, and now she faces some of the most challenging times of her life and whether she is ready or not, Rachel is determined to make it through to the very end.

Normal team: Arcanine, male (Kovu), Absol, female (Kiara), Pidgeot, female (Flita), Flygon, male (Draco), Vaporeon, female (Mystique), Houndoom, male (Alucard)

Grass team: Grovyle (Miko), Tropius, Meganium, Nuzleleaf
Fire team: Charizard (Reno), Ninetails, Growlithe, Rapidash
Water team: Seadra (Aqua), Sharpedo, Dewgong, Dragonair

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 5th, 2005, 1:59 PM
OOC - Ok, the main matches are not to start until tomorrow
but I will announce the matches now as the announcer

baker was walking throagh the wide field, trainers still playing with there pokemon, feeding them, or having practice pokemon battles against eachother
That last battle was a great one, I defenitely got me feeling good

''im sure we will do well tomorrow'' Baker said aloud, he continued walking towards the main league building's back door, suddenly, he heard the speeker going off
''P ding dong!''
Could all members of group F please report to the league desk to be informed of there pokemon matches tomorrow''

''Well, baker thought to himself, I suppose this is it''
He began to run straight towards the wide double doors and entered the building, there werent many people inside, just a few trainer who had more then likely only just got in as they were still eating''

baker walked the length of the room, his feet echoeing on the hansome marble floor which gave his rreflection like a mirror, from distance he saw some trainers already there, some he recognised from at the restaraunt earlier, and one was the female trainer he had battled earlier, he smiled and nodded at her, another he noticed was the trainer who had been watching his match leaned against the tree, he locked eyes with him for a moment before turning towards the women behind the desk

''ahhhh, right, we are all here then, ok, we are about to announce the matches that will be taking place tomorrow, may I take this time to let you know that this unlike previous leagues will not be a loss elimination tournament, we are playing by a new system that will be revealed when neccecary, ok, I think we are ready
she wal;ked over to the computer and typed something in, instantly pictures appeared on a large screen with there names underneath, each hd a large VS next to it and there opponent on the other side of it.
''also remember'' she said ''that each match will not be played on the same day, match one will be played tomorrow, then match 2 the day after and so on and so fourth, you will all be free to watch the matches yourselves''

1st Round matches

1st match

2nd match

3rd match
Baker's Bulbasaur
Al Duit

4th match
Baby Azurill
raging Dragon

5th match

OOC - Remember, when the other matches are taking place, other people can post opinion and things going throagh there head about there coming battle or/and the battle they are watching, when one battle ends, the next can start ^^

IC - ''Well'' said the women with a smile ''they are the matches that will be played, I wish you all the best of luck, and oh yeah, I forgot, we need to see what field you will all be playing on!''

she truned around to the computer and typed something else in, on the screen appeared 3 terrains, the sea, a volcanoe, and a wide field
each representing grass, fire, and water.

they began to spin and glimmer extremely fast, they were being ,mixed up, eventually it got slower and slower, all 3 of them stopped upsidedows so none could be seen, slowly one began to turn around.....it was the fire field!

''ahhh, so you will all be battleing on the fire field, ill show you what it looks like''
upon the press of a button a new screen popped up of the field that would be played on

it was a large area with tons of rocks and boulders, it also had a bout 4 quite wide craters with lava in them, the ground was gritty and hard

baker thought
looks like this is where it's all gonna start

June 5th, 2005, 2:06 PM
Okita stood behind Baker and looked at the screen. She smiled and turned away. "The fire field. Not bad." She scanned the room trying to find her oponent. She walked over to him an dheld out her hand. "Hi my name's Okita but everyone calls me Oki. I guess we'll be facing eachother in the first round huh."

June 5th, 2005, 2:24 PM
Rachel smirked widely as she gazed upon the fire field shown digitally before her. She brushed a strand of purple hair from her face and ran a delicate finger over her nose. Hmph, this is going to be a piece of cake. Reno will take care of this single-handedly, no problem She ran a hand over the Pokeball that contained Reno; her prized Charizard and smirked from the faint warmth that emitted from it. Thats right Reno, your time will come soon, mate

She looked at her opponents and snorted a chuckle They all look as if they should be back home playing with Pokemon, not battling with them She then turned her back on the group of people and walked over to a distant wall, her black trench coat billowed in the faint wind that emitted through the open doors of the stadium and her dark purple hair swished back and forth in the loose pony tail it was in.

She turned her back on the wall and slumped down so that she was sitting on the tiled floor. There was s soft glow and a striped dog type Pokemon appeared at her side. She smiled Hey Kovu she greeted her long time friend by stroking its yellow-white mane. Sorry Mate, your going to have to wait a little longer before you can go into battle, I foolishly didnt sign you up for the Fire Team She chuckled.

The Arcanine whimpered slightly and buried its muzzle into the crook of her arm. She laughed aloud and ran her hand through its soft locks Never mind eh? Soon enough we will be battling together, a girl and her Pokemon, heh

June 5th, 2005, 4:33 PM
OOC:oh crud i'm gong first
ic:The fire field this will be easy considering my strategy charazard's power and some of them have already given away there strategies including my first opponet i think to myself.Go charazard listen buddy i want to get some last minute training in i think we are an almost perfect team I say.then i go get my other fire pokemon from prof oak

Yami's Girl
June 5th, 2005, 7:17 PM
I wopke up to the sound of a ping. I walked out of my room and into the the hall. I turned into another room. My footsteps echoed on the floor. I looked up. A screen flashed. I appeared next to a kid I met earlier at the table. It was a battle on the fire field.
"Great! Flare and Darkness can show off thier strength!"

:Don't worry Pokedude, going first means you can show off your power first!::

June 5th, 2005, 7:35 PM
ooc: Alana my character was in his room. o.O

I shook her hand back and smiled. " Well now. Skippey got a workout today so hes in fighting condition. Haylos alright.. I think. Howls ready.. and Swirliee.. man he is one messed up Flareon. He'll do alright. " I started muttering, more to myself than my opponent.

June 5th, 2005, 7:40 PM
OOC: Oh. ^_^'

"Well you sound like you know what you're doing. I look forward to our match. Bye." Okita waved and headed outside. She walked to a deserted field nearby and tossed a Pokevball into the air. "Let's see. The fire field. I think I'll have to get my other fire types from Elm. You agree Arc?"

"Canine!" Replied Arcanine.

"Alright. Stay here and I'll be back soon." She turned and left. A few minutes later she came back and tossed three more Pokeballs into the air. "Alright let's start training."

Al Duit
June 5th, 2005, 7:43 PM
I looked at the boards to see when I was up. "Hmm. Third match against Baker in the fire arena." I read quietly under my breath, then nodded, satisfied. Being first at the first round may have made me nervous, but going last would maybe take the edge off, so third was great.

I get the pokemon I'd signed up for the fire round, then went on to the arena to watch the first two battles.

June 6th, 2005, 5:54 AM
ic:I know this will be hard but blazekin's speed chrazard's power typhlosin's defense and magmar's power will win us even tho this is the first fire only pokemon battle. then start hearing a roar I walk over and pet my charazard on his head are you hungry boy I say I hear him roar as if saying yes ok then we'll eat first and train in a hour return i say then walk into a pokemon center go charazard ditto meganium blazeken typhlosin and magmar i yell.

June 6th, 2005, 8:38 AM
Going over to the PC, I swapped my Pokmon for the Fire Team I had registered. Terra, Camerupt, Flareon, and Typholsion were all ready to go.
Then I turned and saw my opponent. She was sitting against the wall with her Arcanine. She seemed to be enjoying its company, but I could tell she was sure of an easy victory. Which I would not grant.
"Hi, I'm Mary T and I'm going to be your opponent in the first round," I said, trying to be friendly but not overly so for the situation. "That's a very well raised Arcanine you have."
Reaching behind me, I recalled three of my four fire Pokmon to their balls, leaving Terra out. She stepped up beside me, which I regretted, as some punk running by yelled, "Shorty!"
I wanted to slam him but held my cool. My long brown hair fell slightly, hiding some of my face. I leaned against the wall nonchalantly, waiting for the first battle to start so I could either watch or go outside for a special training excercise.

June 6th, 2005, 9:53 AM
As she thought, a girl with long brown hair stepped forward, the girl whose picture showed up next to hers on the screen, her opponent. Rachel looked up from her position on the floor, lifting her sun glasses above her eyes so that they perched on top of her purple head. She smiled slightly at the girl and raised herself from her sitting position, running her slender fingers through the Arcanines mane one last time.

Kovu snorted as the slender fingers ran over his wet nose and Rachel smirked down at him, he had always been sensitive at the nose, no matter who touched it. He whined at the loss of comfort and rubbed his great head against her baggy coated leg. She had to smile, for something with such great power and strength, Kovu was just a wolf in sheeps clothing when around her, like a newborn puppy he was always seeing attention from his owner.

Casting her eyes from her long time companion she looked upon the girl she would be challenging in a matter of days. She tilted her head off to the side when the other trainer complimented her Arcanines upbringing and her smile grew wider. Any compliment of her Pokemon was always welcomed and always made her feel proud of herself. The Arcanine at her side heaved its chest into a smug pose, knowing that the compliment was aimed at himself.

Rachel extended a hand to shake that of her opponents Im Rachel Omalley, I have worked most of my life to get this far and now Im finally here She sighed I look forward to battling you, you look a worthy opponent and Im sure we will have a wonderful battle She grinned and left the others hand go Lets do our best, whoever wins then can feel proud and whoever looses equally as proud for they know they have tried their best

Yami's Girl
June 6th, 2005, 10:02 AM
I went over to the PC and swaped my three pokemon for my other two fire pokemon. I took thier balls and released them. A RApidash and an Arcanine.
"Now then, Flare and Darkness are still here and we'll probably have to train." I started walking towards the door and passed my opponent.
He has a Charizard, too, I thought. I shrugged it off and continued outside.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 6th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Baker looked up at the screen, he stared at it for a minuite thinking hard, then he turned about, his long cape swinging with him like the wind, he scanned the area for the person he would be facing, he saw her, she was young, but looked back at him with a look of confusion but deteremination nonetheless

baker thought to himself
I hope this young glady can give me a good match, she certaintly looks like she will

rather then introduce himself in full, he merely nodded at here to wish her good luck and turned about on his to head to his room, as he walked, her heard the speaker go off

''The 1st match on the fire field will begin at 8:00 tomorrow morning, we wish the contestonts luck and recommend all participants in group F closely monitor the match, aswell as get a good nights rest''

baker continued walking, his cloak trailing behind him
so it begins

June 6th, 2005, 10:17 AM
ooc: Hey pokedude55 could you try using... sentences? o.O

I pulled a rubber ball out of my pocket and released all of my pokemon.
" Go FETCH, " I roared and threw the ball down the hall and into the foodcourt. Streetel was in the lead. But Biole and skippey, the two larger Pokemon were jumping over tables. But Wilt, she wasn't even trying. Because she would fly in and pick the ball up at the last moment. Sure enough a few seconds later she had the ball and was back at my side. I had to wait for the rest of them to come back. I huddled with them when all of my Pokemon were present.
" Okay guys we have time for one last play. But we have to beat the other team. They're pretty scary, they're the runners of the league. See there they are. " I said in a football quarterback sorta voice.
" Go .... FETCH, " I roared again and threw the ball. Turning to a kid beside me I said, " I love causing a co--! " I was cut off by the ball smacking me squarely in the jaw. Turns out I had thrown it right against a wall.
" Guys, lets scram! " I yelled returning all of the Pokemon. I hotfooted it all the way back to my room. Once there I placed the pokeblls with the utmost care on the bed and tore my shirt off.
A few minutes later I was back in the pool room, swimming again.

June 6th, 2005, 1:04 PM
Okita held up four Pokeballs and smiled. "You've all done really well today. Now take a rest. We need to be ready for our battle tomorrow." All four of her Pokemon nodded and returned to their Pokeballs. "I know we'll do great tomorrow." She muttered looking at the Pokeballs.

Oki left the clearing and headed for the Pokemon Center. "Nurse Joy would you take care of my Pokemon? I'll pick them up first thing tomorrow."

"Sure." Said Nurse Joy smiling. She took the four Pokeballs and Okita left. She went back to her room and sat on the bed staring at her hands. Her mind raced through all possiblities she coudl think of for the match tomorrow. But she couldn't predict anything about her oponent so she'd just have to wait and see.

June 6th, 2005, 1:23 PM
"May the strongest will win."
I turned and left, exited the building, and walked outside into the fresh air. The humidity was perfect for the exercise I had planned, and so I let out all my Fire Pokmon.

We sat in a row, two on either side of me. "Relax. Breath in and breathe out." We focused on our breath. "Concentrate on your fire sac," I said, referring to the organ where a Fire Pokmon stored its flame. "Is all well in your fire sac? Relax your throat and concentrate on the burning power within you. Focus on the chemistry within you."

From there, we sat for hours; I concentrated on my breath, and them on their fire. Eyes were closed and breathing rhythmic.
Finally, I opened my eyes. "Return to your senses. Feel the peace within you, and carry this tranquility into battle." I got up, and they followed. "Let's go."
On the way back to the building, a Trainer stopped me. "Can you teach me to do that with my water Pokmon?"
"It's simple. Just have them focus instead on the water origin, or substitute the origin of power of any type for the fire sac when doing that." Then I went inside.
Was the battle about to begin?

Al Duit
June 6th, 2005, 2:57 PM
OOC: I'm sorry, I made a mistake posting my last message. The next day hasn't started yet! :P ::smacks head with palm of hand:: BB, I'm not sure you would have seen me yet...aren't you still on the night part? Should I erase my last post?

June 6th, 2005, 4:57 PM
Vanessa . . . then she is my opponent. Rian stared silently upward at a large video screen bearing the matches to occur on the following day. On the fire field as well.

The trainer briefly glanced at a large clock raised on a metal pole at the nearest building corner. It's almost been an hour. I should return to the Pokemon Center.

Rian strode quietly into the Pokemon Center and approached the counter. Within a few minutes, Nurse Joy approached him.

"How may I help you?"

"I left some Pokemon here earlier--about an hour ago. I've come to pick them up."

"Alright. I'll be right back."

Shortly after, Nurse Joy emerged from the back room, four Pokeballs held in her hands. "Here you go. Your Pokemon were exhausted, but they should be just fine." Rian paused to study his Pokeballs. Only four . . . then that means . . . He turned his gaze toward the nurse. "And Absol?"

"Absol's going to need more time to rest--you can't rush injuries like those."

"I see . . . " The trainer placed two Pokeballs on the counter--one broken and seemingly crushed, the other whole and functioning. "The broken one is Absol's. And, if you could . . . "

"It'll be my pleasure," Nurse Joy smiled. "I'll have our mechanic fix the Pokeball, and your other Pokemon will be taken care of."

Rian nodded. "Thank you."

"Now, why don't you go to one of our rooms upstairs? It looks like you could use some rest."

The male shook his head slightly. "I would rather not."

At this, Nurse Joy's voice became slightly more firm. "I must insist. The League policy requires all trainers to have their dwellings within an area that can be monitored." Then, her voice softened. "It's for their own safety. And, even if you found another place on the League grounds . . . this place would be more convenient."

Rian was silent for a long moment, his cold eyes staring into nothingness. Finally, he quietly responeded, "Very well. As you wish."

"Here's your card key to your room. You're on the fourth floor. And, judging by your condition, you should take the elevator."

The male said nothing as he accepted the card key. Then, turning, he started down the hall, swung open a steel door, and started up the stairs.

Yami's Girl
June 6th, 2005, 7:05 PM
I rushed back inside, my Rapidash following me. I giggled.
"Stop trying to... Ahhhh!" Rapidash pushed me over and started to nuzzle my face. "You're tired? Ok, let's get everyone eles." I ran back outside. Darkness and Arcanine were growling at each other. Flare was off to the side.
"Hey, you two! Stop!" I returned everyone and paused.
I'd be battling a kid with a Charizard and some other strong fire pokemon.
"We'll do fine..." I walked inside and down the hallway. I continued to the stairs and into my room. I laid my pokeballs on a pillow, next to me. I changed my clothes and laid in my bed.
"We'll do fine..."

June 6th, 2005, 7:18 PM
ic:Charazard one more hour flamethrower now blazekin dodge as quickly as possible i yell. As i watch blazekin get hit by flamethrower and plumite to the ground my team needs alot of work i think to myself. Come on get back up blazekin.blazekn gets up and i return them.I will work on a starategy i mutter to myself and walk into the pokemon center. Then get on a computer.

Yami's Girl
June 7th, 2005, 8:08 AM
::Ah! Time to battle!::

I woke up with a yawn the next morning. I looked to my other pillow and my pokeballs were still there. She picked them up and juggled them for a minute. She giggled a little then attached them to her belt. Today she'd be battling a kid with a Charizard, and a Blaziken! But she didn't worry. She knew if she tried her best, she'd win.

Emily picked up her key and walked out the door. She took the elevator down to the first floor. She sighed.
"Well, this is the day," she muttered. She let out Darkness, who was energetic as always. He ran around in circles and jumped on evryone.
"Listen," I said. "We've gotta be serious. Our opponent looks strong."
Darkness barked in reply. "Good," I said.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 7th, 2005, 8:26 AM
OOC: I'm sorry, I made a mistake posting my last message. The next day hasn't started yet! :P ::smacks head with palm of hand:: BB, I'm not sure you would have seen me yet...aren't you still on the night part? Should I erase my last post?

no, dont worry, just continue as if the next day has come, and we are going to watch the battle, or some of u may have other things planned, but that is up to you, as long as it doesnt completely take the focus away from the main battle ^^

IC - baker awoke from his sleep aruptluy and immediately sat upright, he swang his legs out of bed and stood up, he walked over to the window and opened the blind, instantly the shining sun was gleaming upon his face, baker swiftly turned about and swung his cape on, he had slept in his clothes, he opened the door, walked into the upstairs lobby, and began walking down the main staircase.

Other trainers and people looked at him as he decended down the stairs, there wa something impressive and attention demmending about his expression as he walked.

Time to watch my possible competition at work

althoagh hi mind was still on the trainer he would be facing first, he was quite sure she had not been at the last 2 pokemon leagues, baker remembered almost everyone from them. but he smiled, as he thought

I will just have to wait and see, wether or not her soul is prepeared

June 7th, 2005, 8:40 AM
ic:"Judging by her team starting off with a long stream of speed attacks would work wonders for me blazekin will be the right one four the job then again last night he didn't dodge charazard's flamethrower oh well he'll do good enough plus i can always use charazard who could easily win" devon thinks to himself.Devon walks into the fire stadium "perfect i'm going to easily win" he thinks after glansing at the stadium.

Yami's Girl
June 7th, 2005, 9:19 AM
I walked out to the Fire Stadium. Devon was already standing there. I heard him say. "Charizard will easily win." Then a pause and :"I'll easily win."
I"ve got a different plan," I thought. Almost all my pokemon are fast enough, and they've got a confusing attack. I stood there, looking over the fire field. Rocks jutted up and boulders were almost evrywhere.
"I think this will be good!" I muttered.

Baker's Bulbasaur
June 7th, 2005, 9:36 AM
Baker continued walkiing throagh the main hall and out of the double doors at the other end.

he walked throagh the grounds, round the corner, and saw a huge wall witha sign above a equally huge door, saying

''Pokemon league battle fields''

baker walked up to the door, a man was standing there

''Trainer ID please''

baker prduced his ID, and the man nodded him throagh, Baker walked throagh the doors nd cam across another 4
one saying

''Grass field''

another saying

''water field''

another saying

''fire field''

and the last saying

''Mystery grounds''

baker glared at the foor saying mystery grounds, with intrest, before turning to left and walking throagh the dorrs to the fire field, he noticed there was a locker room for battlers to warm up, and the other direction to people to the stands, baker truned that way and began walking up some rotating stairs.

he walked up them for a while, each footstep making a loud clatter as the stairs were metal.

Eventually he came to the top, where hundereds of people were already sat. baker knew that a lot of peolple came, but it was always a suprise to see so many. He took a seat next to him and crossed his legs.

A speaker went off

''could the first contestonts make there way to the locker room, the match will begin in 10 minuites''

OOC - I will be the ref in the battle.

Yami's Girl
June 7th, 2005, 10:01 AM
I turned around and walked quickly to the locker room. I put my hand in my pocket. Four headbands. They each had flames on them. I let out my pokemon. Rapidash,Arcanine, and Flare. Darkness barked cheerily. I stretched out the headbands and put them on each pokemon's head.
"Now your stylin'!" I said. I chuckled and sat on a bench. I put my hand in my other pocket. Another headband. I pulled this one out, but it was purple, my favorite color. I put it on.
"Ok, guys! I just want you to battle your hardest. I won't care if you faint, just as long as you do your best." Thier battle cries filled the room.
"So, when this battle starts, just go all out!"

June 7th, 2005, 8:51 PM
Rian sat silently on his window sill, staring out toward the stadium. In his room, his television was active and broadcasting the current battle. The roar of the excited crowd could be clearly heard as the time for combat drew nearer. However, the trainer remained unmoved.

By this point, a clean bandage had been firmly tied about his head, masking one eye. Bindings were placed on both his forearms, his right upper arm, and several portions of his legs, while a gauze pad was attached to his neck beneath further wrappings. In one hand Rian held four Pokeballs, loosely held as though they were a natural part of the trainer. The first battle of fire . . . these battles will not only test the strength of a trainer's Pokemon, but both the trainer's and Pokemon's adaptability, their trust, and natural skill. How will these first trainers fare?

June 9th, 2005, 7:10 PM
ooc: Aww soo crap! We had a thunderstorm and our internet was down for a while.

" I'M LATE!! NOOO! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FELL ASLEEP IN THE LOBBY!!! " Jason yelled as he woke up to find himself sitting on a bench leaning against a wall. Running quickly over to the PC he traded in Biole, Wilt, Streetel, and Pog. He exchanged them for Haylo, Swirliee, and Howl. He already had Arcanine and Ase was there for extreeme not being boredness. Running outside he flipped his I.D. at the gaurd person and ranout into the crowd. Grabbing a seat in the front row he quickly sat down and breathed a sigh of relief.
" Not too late... for once. "

Al Duit
June 9th, 2005, 7:31 PM
As I sit in the stands towards the back, I watch quietly as the stadium slowly fills with other trainers, some of whom I'd dined with last night. I don't feel much like talking this morning, just sitting and observing the others to get a hint of what their battling techniques might be by how they act... and how they react to the battles they watch.

June 9th, 2005, 9:23 PM
"Thank you Nurse Joy." Said Okita clipping her Pokeballs on her belt.

"You're welcome. Come back any time you need your Pokemon healed." Oki nodded then left and headed for the stadium. She walked quickly to make sure she wasn't late though she knew that it was only the first match. Once inside she scanned the stands and located a seat. She headed for a seat in the front and saw her opponent. She smiled at him then seated herself and took a quick breath before consentrating on the trainers who would battle first.

June 10th, 2005, 6:06 PM
Focusing on the field where trainers would very soon battle Jason gave a sigh of relief.
{ Jason, you didn't have time to work on poetry last night, } Swirliee- his Flareon -said with that crazy smile on his face.
" Mmmhmm. I know... " Jason muttered. Then suddenly he snapped his head up. " Hey! How do you know?! You were in the PC Box remember?! "
Laughing Swirliee replied, { Jason, dude. C'mon, your face isn't really a dead giveaway. When you woke up screaming anyone within a vicinity of five miles could've heard you! And with my super hearing I heard from inside that ebil pokeball!! I mean c'mon man!! My names Swirliee!! You know I gotta be messed up!! }
His pokemon was getting the best of Jason's temper. Trying to contain it he said, " Smart-aleck... " Hearing this the Flareon giggled and said, { Smart-aleck? C'mon Jason! Can't you come up with anything better than that?! }
" Oh yeah? YOU SHUT UP SWIRLIEE!!! YOU'RE RIGHT! YOUR NAME DOES FIT YOU!! YOUR TWISTED MIND CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUS, CAN IT?!?! AN IDIOT FLAREON IS RIGHT BESIDE ME INSULTING ME!! SHUT UP YOU CRAZED, SICK-MINDED POKEMON!!! I DON'T SEE YOU DOING ANY POETRY!! SHUT THE F*** UP!! " Jason yelled, standing up, his voice rising with each word. Heads truned. Almost the whole stadium was looking at him now.
Somehow even through all that the idiot Flareon was still going. { Wow Jason! I didn't know ya had it in you!! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Now yer in trouble!! You cussed in the middle of this crowd!! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! } The gleeful Flareon couldn't stop laughing. He thought all this was incredibally funny.
" Oh sh-crap... " Jason muttered under his breath. That laughing right beside him was starting to get annoying. He pulled out Swirlliee's pokeball and returned the choking with laughter, pokemon.
{ Good call Jason. Swirliee's right. You did lose it. Do it again. Yer in huge trouble. NoI'm not gonna laugh... yes I am!!! I'm Swirliee's best friend!! I can't help but laugh!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! JASON SAID THE "F" WORD!!! HES IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! } Jason slapped his head as his Quilava named Haylo started to break up. Soon Arcanine was laughing too. Jason groaned and lowered his head. " Why me? " he muttered.
{ What's that I hear? } Jason started as he heard a shrill voice cracking with laughter.
" No, that voice! Noooooo..... " he moaned.
{ Jason said why him? Good job in my absence Haylo!! Now we can all make fun of him!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! } It was Swirliee's voice. He had popped back out of his pokeball and was rolling on the blacher row with laughter. He was laughing so hard tears were forming at his eyes.
" Why must I have such hyterically funny pokemon? " Jason said loudly, his voice dripping with sarcasm.
{ Glad you feel that way, Jason!! } Swirliee was up now but still had tears in his eyes. Slapping Haylo a high five he started up with his loud laughter again.

ooc: The "{ }" means a pokemon is speaking. Ya know, Swirliee is about my exact personality. No wonder I got him down so good.

Yami's Girl
June 11th, 2005, 7:14 PM
I returned my pokemon. I walked out onto the fire field. I sighed and walked up to my stand where I could control my battle. My side was closest to the crowd. I picked up a pokeball.
"Now then, we'll get into this!" I waited for my opponent, not wanting to give away my pokemon just yet.

:I have rper's block, again!!!!! >.<::

June 12th, 2005, 9:41 PM
Okita was staring at Jason and his Pokemon with her mouth slightly open. She closed it and blinked then shook her head. "Well they're getting along well. But how can a Pokemon battle when it's laughing so hard there are tears in it's eyes."

"Chika chi chorita." (Yes you have a good point.)

Okita jumped and looked at the Chikorita on her lap. She hadn't oticed the small Pokemon arrive. "Where'd you come from?"

"Our room. You left while I was still asleep so I thought I'd just tag along when I woke up. Shame I can't battle first. It should have been the grass feild. Oh well." Replied Chikorita.

"Perhaps. But you'll get your chance." Replied Oki. Chikorita nodded with a smile.

OOC: Chikorita can't really speak english but Oki can understand her.

June 14th, 2005, 9:41 AM
Fight with your heart Rachel remembered her mother saying those words the day before she left on her Pokemon journey, she had never believed in planning ahead and going for type weaknesses and strengths, sometimes, the Weaker of the elements could win against the strongest, it was all down to your relationship with Pokemon and how you worked together to bring down your opponent, not planning and worthless battle strategies.

Rachel couldnt agree more, her mother was right, all those years at Pokemon school seemed to be worthless compared to those few words of advice, it was the best advice anyone had ever given her, which was why her bond with all of her Pokemon were so strong. She understood them, she knew how to use them and furthermore she knew how to bond with them, work together, as a team to bring down anyone who stood in their path.

She smiled at the memory of her mother giving her Kovu, her very first Pokemon who she had trained from when he was a small puppy Pokemon to the proud and loyal Arcanine she knew today. He himself had chosen to evolve. Rachel had given him the choice every now and then, but he had always declined the offer, that was in till they had reached Cinibar Island where the gym leader had defeated them in no time. Kovu had nudged the Fire stone towards his owner and ever since, they were on a winning streak, she only hoped it lasted.

She glanced down upon the field in which the battle would be taking place shortly and crossed her arms across her chest, lowering herself so that she could just see above the number of heads in front of her. She wasnt particularly interested in the match unless it included her, but it may prove useful in terms of rules and strategies that the trainers used. They may be of some use in future matches.

Al Duit
June 15th, 2005, 5:26 PM
I frown as I hear someone screaming obscenities, and take out my binoculars to see one of the guys I think I had dinner with yesterday. He appears rather crazed. Hmmm...I wouldn't underestimate him. Insanity can breed genious...or is that the other way around?

June 18th, 2005, 4:41 PM
ooc: Glad you all feel that way... Oh yeah! My pokemon aren't understandable unless they want to be. Right now they all are being understandable. Sometinmes they talk english but only Jason can hear them.

" Die Swirliee! DIE! GO die in that corner over there! " Jason was practically yelling now. This had no effect on the Pokemon however.
{ Swirliee! Be quiet you idiotic pokemon! Watch this match. And Jason--} Howl Jason's Houndoom broke of as Skippey the Arcanine interjected. { Master Jason. } the giant dog pokemon said.
Glaring at Skippey, Howl said { --Just got in a bit of a bad situation. } Jason was in front of Howl now.
" Thanks dude, I owe you one. And you called me 'master'! " Howl closed both his eyes and said, { I didn't do that for you. I don't want to be embarressed by an idiot of a trainer and his pokemon. And Skippey called you master. } Jason was sitting back in his place at the face of defeat.
{ Hey Howl... You are Jason's idiotic pokemon! } Swirliee was up and going again. Now everyone except Howl and Jason were lauhging. Jason was sulking and Howl was getting mad at Swirliee. Returning Howl, Skippey and Haylo Jason was left with Swirliee.
" If I send you in you'll just come back out, won't you? " Jason muttered. Swirliee nodded and laughed again.

Al Duit
June 22nd, 2005, 2:21 PM
I watch as the boy...Robert, I think his name was...argues with his pokemon. I can't quite hear what he's yelling, but, I'm beginning to wonder if he'll be able to battle, because it looks like he's getting to stressed to think clearly.

June 22nd, 2005, 2:31 PM
I walk in "it is time it will be easy"I say but I was worried okay so I know my first and last pokemon and it's a good combination I think then grab the pokeball.