View Full Version : The Last Legendary

Latias Lover!
May 10th, 2005, 3:58 PM
All Legendaries are well-known, like Articuno, Suicune, etc. But Rukario is the weirdest. It was said to be the wave-guiding Hero, and has to do something with Mew. Rukario holds a bright Pearl/Diamond, which may hold some of its great powers. Team Rocket, Aqua, and Magma are up to no good trying to harness Rukario's power. There are seven kids who somehow found out their evil plans and they will do anything to stop it.

Team Aqua Leader (1)
Team Aqua Admins (2)
Team Aqua Grunts (as much as you like)
Team Magma Leader (1)
Team Magma Admins (2)
Team Magma Grunts (as much as you like)

Team Rocket (your choice wether you want to have them)

Hero Leader (1)
Heroes (4)

The numbers say how many people can play as them. You can catch Pokemon and they can level up. Plus, you must do an RPG Sample, otherwise I can't accept you.

Pokemon: (what level too, but below 60 only!)
Who are you:
RPG Sample:

My Form
Name: Aqua
Pokemon: Vaporeon Lv. 33, Dragonair(can fly) Lv. 54, Ivysaur Lv. 42, and Plusle Lv. 49
Who are you: Hero Leader
Personality: Strong and brave, but a traveler.
Other: Ever since she learned about Rukario, she vowed to see it in life.
RPG Sample: A blue blur rushed by me. A gem was sparkling. I whirled around to see a black dog with pants that are blue and black. It was holding a pearl or diamond. Quickly I called out Ivysaur to use Vine Whip, but the Pokemon rushed out of the way and slashed Ivysaur vicously with its blades on its wrists.

Have fun!

May 10th, 2005, 4:44 PM
You shouldn't make RPs about pokemon we know almost nothing about.

May 10th, 2005, 4:45 PM
name ash
gender male
other is ash's son
pokemon dragonite lv55 charazard lv50 magmar lv50 gyrados lv50 gengar lv50 mewtwo lv55
appearance he looks like ash when ash started his journey
example i was runnung as fast as i could from team magma who had groudon. i then whirled around and sent out blastoise. groudon hydro pump i said. groudon disappeared

Latias Lover!
May 10th, 2005, 4:48 PM
Pokedude55: You're... It's hard to say. You should work on capitalization and punctuations... But you're accepted anyways.

May 10th, 2005, 6:00 PM
You shouldn't make RPs about pokemon we know almost nothing about.
you could google it

Latias Lover!
May 10th, 2005, 6:02 PM
I heard Rukario is a Steel-Fighting type Pokemon.

May 10th, 2005, 6:08 PM
were did you find it out(to short)

Latias Lover!
May 10th, 2005, 6:15 PM
I went to the website. I will PM you the websites' name. I think its the rule to not post websites!

May 10th, 2005, 6:18 PM
Pokemon:tododile(can surf)Lv.39,Flygon(can fly)Lv.48,Bagon Lv.26,Kyrogre(If allowed)Lv.50
Who are you:Hero
Personality:weird,Easy going,Strong
Other:Since his dad told him about Suicune he's been tryin to catch it.
RPG Sample:Since Team magma used the Blue orb on groundon it flew away(weird)but luckily I found it and used it on Kyrogre.

Latias Lover!
May 10th, 2005, 6:20 PM
Brendon: Can you make it a longer RPG sample? It's kind of short. The rest are okay.

May 10th, 2005, 6:27 PM
ok here's the rest. It was a rough battle but I caught it.To think it I caught a legendary pokemon. I took it home and showed to my Mom,Dad,Sister,and Brother. My Brother really wanted it he even try to get when I was a sleep.Good thing my Tododile water guned him.

May 10th, 2005, 6:29 PM
Pokemon:meowth lv34, persion lv57, teddyursa lv48, mightenyena lv59, alakazam lv56, slowking lv60
Personallity: quiet, shy, creepy. Loves books and pokemon more then any thing else. Sticks to pokemon research mainly, but is a mean trainer when needed to be. Connected to Slowking.
Apperance: Red skirt and white blouse. Long brown hair and pale skin. Bright emerald eyes hidded most of the time by her long bangs. Always carrying a book of some sort.
RPG Sample: I sat lost in a book when something fast and blue ran by. Releasing slowking I put my book down. *Confusion!* I tell him telepaticly. Slowking glows and the glow is transfored to the other pokemon. Suddenly it slashed slowking. I screamed as pain shot thourgh my head when slowking fainted. "I've never lost before..."

Latias Lover!
May 10th, 2005, 6:31 PM
Brendon and White Winter Wolf, you're accepted into the RP!

However we need some bad-guy volenteers...

May 15th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Name: Alex
Pokemon: Vaporeon lv.54
Espeon lv.55
Umbreon lv.55
Flareon lv.50
Jolteon lv. 52
eevee lv.57
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/DevilGardevoir/FemaleSprite91.bmp
Who are you: Team Aqua Leader (if possible)
Personality: It mean and snappish, quick to anger, but is solemnley nice
Other: N/A
RPG Sample:I stood, listening to the rustling of the leaves, in the nearby forest. I was wearing a pink belly shirt, black short shorts, white girl's boots, and pink lipstick. Hearing a sudden snarl, i turned around and saw a growling mightyena.

"Too easy," i muttered. "Go Vee!" I threw a pokeball, and it opened, reveiling a Vaporeon. The vaporeon was wearing a silver neklace with a purple pendant.

"Vee, use Hydro Pump!" I commanded. The Vaporeon let off a powerful blast of water. It hit the mightyeana, sending it flying into a nearby tree, and fainted.

"GO pokeball!" I said, throwing one. It enclosed the Mightyena and wiggled 3 times before standing still. I picked it up and it dissolved and appeared in my Team Crystal PC.

"Said it was too easy," I told Vee.

"Return Vee," I said, holding up Vee's pokeball. She obediently went inside it.

May 15th, 2005, 4:57 PM
Name: Amethystia Callistia Moon (Amy)

Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/WishJirachi/Wishes/Amy.bmp
Personality: Amy may be a charming person, but she is sometimes known to be artistic and caring. As her life goes on, Amy is destined to be a master at handling water pokemon. Amy is willing to try new things and hopes to master her goals.

1. Vaporeon
Nickname: Aqua
Level: 55

2. Dragonair
Nickname: Starlight
Level: 53

3. Charizard
Nickname: Charm
Level: 50

4. Beautifly
Nickname: Mystic
Level: 48

5. Manectric
Nickname: Lightning
Level: 47

6. Altaria
Nickname: Eon
Level: 47

Position: Hero

Other: None
RPG Sample: Amy was running in the forest. She was attempting to get out of the place because she was in a hurry to get to the next city. Suddenly, she was blocked by a Kirlia. Amy knew what pokemon to use.

"Go! Mystic!" Amy called to her Beautifly.

"Beauuuuuuuuutiiiiifly!" Mystic said as she flew out and faced the Kirlia.

"Silver Wind!"

Silver dust flew and hit the Kirlia. It couldn't see Mystic because the dust was in her eyes.

"Now use Gust to finish it off!"

Mystic flew around and caused a gust of wind to send the Kirlia away. It worked and Kirlia ran off into the forest.

"Good work. Return, Mystic!" Amy said as Mystic went back into her Poke Ball.

May 15th, 2005, 9:08 PM
1. Vaporeon
Nickname: Aqua
Level: 55 [/QUOTE] you know that your Vaporeon has the name of Latias Lover's name in th role play.

Latias Lover!
May 16th, 2005, 3:19 PM
Okay, you're all accepted... Anyone can start now, not me yet.

May 16th, 2005, 3:40 PM
Ok here I go. Fly Flygon Fly! *sees Rukario coming close to him* Never mind use Flame thrower!*attack misses*Drat!

Latias Lover!
May 16th, 2005, 3:49 PM
"Dragonair, do you see Rukario?" I asked the cute Pokemon. It nodded and flew up with its feathery ears, which is quite surprising. Dragonair pointed its horn at a dog-like Pokemon in a faraway gray mountain, which was covered in fog.

"Alright," I muttered. "Let's go!"

May 16th, 2005, 3:53 PM
i was sitting watching the others ready to battle rukaroi are you well if they are so am I.I said then shouted go dragonite i hopped on him and flew off.

Latias Lover!
May 16th, 2005, 4:45 PM
Dragonair cried at Rukario and tried to ram into Team Aqua, who was coming to Rukario by bridge. Rukario sensed Team Aqua already and blows them up with one blast of a white ball.

May 16th, 2005, 4:48 PM
i looked at it and thought he is good good enough to defeat me then i yelled if we are going to battle him we need to work together

Latias Lover!
May 16th, 2005, 6:09 PM
"Well, we have to put Rukario to safety!" I said as the bridge collasped. But helicopters are moving through the air and Aqua grunts are streaming out.

May 16th, 2005, 6:43 PM
I know how to hadle Team Aqua. I was once one of them but I got kicked out. Ok the helicopters weak spot is the Tail. Flygon Flame Thrower!!

May 16th, 2005, 6:44 PM
(( I hope you don't mind me joining so late. Oh, and if I can join, I hope you don't mind me being a Team Rocket Admin... ^_^; ))

Name: Cyrus
Charizard (Darkblaze) - Lv. 58
Haunter - Lv. 55
Hitmonlee - Lv. 53
Golem - Lv. 48
Hypno - Lv. 52
Tentacruel - Lv. 44
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/ixshadowbladexi/Cyrus-Psychic.bmp
Team: Team Rocket Admin
Personality: Cyrus usually seems very mysterious and apathetic, even though he really does care for his Pokemon.
Other: After running away from his home, Cyrus was found and practically raised by Giovanni.
RPG Sample:
Cyrus sits underneath the shade of a tall tree, his facial features hidden by the hood worn over his head. Just moments earlier, he had spoken with Giovanni. The talk had been about nothing more than a new assignment, which he would begin fairly soon.

When a rumble is felt, Cyrus lifts his head, looking up at a large black figure. Standing above him was an irregular Charizard, known as Darkblaze. The name was obviously given to the Pokemon due to its black skin pigment. "Are you ready, Darkblaze?" Cyrus questions his Pokemon, his voice holding a serious tone.

"Char," Darkblaze says with a deep, booming voice. He had agreed with his trainer, underingstanding that now was the time for their new assignment to begin.

May 16th, 2005, 6:48 PM
tell latias lover I bet she'll let ya in

Latias Lover!
May 18th, 2005, 4:12 PM
Rukario had leapt to safety. But the Aqua guys just won't give up and started to cross the bridge. Aqua Grunts are streaming from every corner.

"Dragonair!" My Pokemon roared in fury and sent a Hyper Beam crashing at the Grunts crossing the bridge. The bridge's ropes snapped, and the grunts went tumbling in the waters below in the ditch.

May 18th, 2005, 4:52 PM
A black Charizard is see flying above the bridge as it falls. However, it makes no attempt to save the Aqua grunts. Instead, it lands on the same side as the Dragonair. "Seems you took care of them," Cyrus states in a serious tone as he leaps from his Charizard's back. He was wearing no Team Rocket apparel, therefore he showed no sign of even being part of Team Rocket. Other than, of course, the colors of his clothing. But, even still, he hoped nobody would notice. "Thought I might even have to help you," Cyrus says as he approaches Aqua, hoping to gain their trust. If he could, it would allow him to get even closer to Rukario.

Thunderous footsteps are heard as the black Charizard begins to walk forward, stopping just behind its trainer. "Char!" the Pokemon roars, tossing its head into the air.

"Relax, Darkblaze," Cyrus says to the Pokemon, his tone never changing, "everything is fine."

Latias Lover!
May 18th, 2005, 5:30 PM
I never had suspected Cyrus as a Team Rocket Member. I petted Dragonair for a while, but Dragonair seemed furious. It glared at Cyrus angrily.

"Dragonair!" The Pokemon shouted angrily.

"Stop that!" I scowled at the Pokemon, and Dragonair stopped. But Dragonair didn't take its eyes off Cyrus and his black Charizard.

May 18th, 2005, 5:36 PM
"Hm... Seems your Dragonair doesn't like me," Cyrus says to Aqua, watching the Dragonair carefully. Obviously that Dragonair knew something its trainer didn't. "Darkblaze, I think you need to return to your Pokeball," Cyrus says to his Pokemon as he holds up its Pokeball, which it is quickly drawn into. Though he had not stated a reason as to why his Pokemon was called back, it was really because he didn't want a battle to begin between Dragonair and Darkblaze. After all, his Charizard did have a bit of a temper.

May 18th, 2005, 5:39 PM
If your not gonna battle him I will! Go Kyrogre!

Latias Lover!
May 18th, 2005, 5:43 PM
((Brendon... Why do you have a Legendary? Oh yeah... I should never have allowed legendaries...))

A Kyogre appeared. I was shocked, but Dragonair still look sharp and angry. It glanced at Cyrus at every moment it wants too. Suddenly, Aqua Grunts began to pour into the clearing, and Rukario suddenly leapt away. Not caring about getting lost, I dragged Dragonair after Rukario, into the woods.

May 18th, 2005, 5:57 PM
Cyrus watches as Agua sends out his Kyogre, wondering why in the world he had. Could it be that this person suspected him? Hopefully not. "What are you doing?" Cyrus questions Agua, hoping for an answer. When the Aqua Grunts begin filing over the hill, Cyrus quickly tosses Darkblaze's Pokeball forth. As soon as the Pokemon appears, Cyrus dishes out orders. "Darkblaze, use Flamethrower and then follow us!" Cyrus shouts to his Pokemon as he turns and begins following Aqua.

Darkblaze tosses his head forwards, sending flames dancing just in front of the Aqua Grunts. Hopefully this would work, just enough to slow them down. "Char!" The Pokemon roars once again. Quickly turning around, it takes to the air and begins following its trainer.

Cyrus lifts his head as Darkblaze beigns to fly beside him. So far, everything had gone according to plan, except for that Agua person and that Dragonair.

(( I do believe Agua was Brendon's character's name. Wasn't it? *Goes to check* O_O ))

May 18th, 2005, 5:59 PM
No it got away!(yup ya never should've put legendaries) Kyrogre Sheer Cold All those Grunts!

Latias Lover!
May 18th, 2005, 6:14 PM
I followed the tracks Rukario had made. I noticed Cyrus was following me. Dragonair angrily flashed a grim look at me, but I ignored her. But I was feeling tense and cautious. If Dragonair is so mad at this strange person, why? I continued running down the trail until I found Rukario standing on the cliff.

May 18th, 2005, 6:22 PM
Cyrus stops a few yards behind Aqua, his Charizard landing beside him. "Who are those people and what do they want?" Cyrus shouts, questioning her. He knew who they were and exactly what they wanted. But, this little 'dumb' act might trick them into thinking he is completely clueless. It would take a while to build up their trust, but if Team Rocket was able to capture that Pokemon their strength would increase instantly. However, he didn't plan on calling for backup. This would have to be a solo operation, in order to keep suspicion to a minimum.

Latias Lover!
May 18th, 2005, 6:40 PM
I thought for a moment. Suddenly, Dragonair barked angrily at me, like trying to tell me not to tell Cyrus why.

"Sorry, Cyrus," I said to him suddenly. "My Dragonair is acting very strangely, and I think its because of you." Dragonair hissed at Cyrus in thriumph.

May 18th, 2005, 6:44 PM
"Oh... It's fine. Some Pokemon don't exactly like me at first, anyway," Cyrus states, watching the Dragonair closely. He certainly didn't like that Pokemon, but he knew better than to reveal himself or attack. "Aren't those people after you Team Aqua? I think I have seen those symbols on their clothing before. Maybe on the news..." Cyrus says, hoping to somehow gain more information, even though he understood quite a bit already.

Latias Lover!
May 18th, 2005, 6:54 PM
I nodded as Cyrus spoke. Dragonair slumped a little, and I didn't notice it.

"Well... We found Team Aqua chasing Rukario twenty minutes ago, and we discovered their evil plan.... But Rukario seemed to live in a huge greenish tree, in the artic. I heard that the trio Pokemon lived there..."

That was all the info that made Dragonair very angry. "Dragonair!!!" It roared angrily.

May 18th, 2005, 7:09 PM
"Oh," Cyrus says, partially surprised. "Why are you after this 'Rukario' anyway?" he questions, wondering what she wanted with the Pokemon. She hadn't mentioned the Pokemon's power and he was hoping she would. Though he already knew the Pokemon had great power, he didn't know exactly how much. Besides, if she gave out enough information he might even work his way into getting to travel with them. All he needed to do was make sure that Team Aqua didn't catch Rukario before he did. Cyrus was used to this sort of thing. After all, he was raised to be a trickster.

Latias Lover!
May 18th, 2005, 7:20 PM
Dragonair hissed at me, like a warning. But I ignored it again.

"We're trying to save Rukario from three teams that are after it---Magma, Aqua, and Rocket. We all believe that they're after Rukario's power, control it, and take over the world."

Dragonair let out a tiny sigh of relief. This time I picked it up in my hands.

May 18th, 2005, 8:11 PM
"Oh..." Cyrus says once again, trying to act a bit surprised once more. "Rukario... Interesting. Are you trying to just protect it or capture it and protect it?" Cyrus questions, trying to figure out their exact intent. If they were planning on capturing it, it wouldn't bother his plan much. After all, he was prepared for that sort of thing. When Cyrus notices Aqua pick up her Dragonair, he quickly remembers Darkblaze. Turning to the Pokemon, he begins to call it back. But, oddly, Darkblaze is actually being behaved. This causes Cyrus to change his mind and to leave his Pokemon be.

Latias Lover!
May 19th, 2005, 3:26 PM
Aqua tilted her head on one side a little bit. "We're protecting it," she said. "We never catch legendary Pokemon." Forgetting to call Dragonair back in her ball, she ran off with it, trying to find Rukario. "I forgot," she called to Cyrus, "that Rukario lives in a greenish tree in the artic, almost made by ice, and legends say that there are three Pokemon, with no eyes, that protect Rukario." With that I ran off. Dragonair began slithering out of my hands and started to flap its ears rapidly, almost ready to fly.

May 19th, 2005, 3:35 PM
GAH! that was hard I defeated those grunts BY MYSELF 'CAUSE NO ONE HELPED ME! well any ways what I miss?

May 19th, 2005, 4:22 PM
Cyrus turns to Agua as he runs up. It had startled him at first when the boy had sent out his Kyogre. Though he was a member of Team Rocket, he had no real purpose for a legendary Pokemon. The only ones who really wanted them was Giovanni. This got Cyrus to thinking. If he could manage to steal Agua's Kyogra and capture Rukario, it would please Giovanni even more. But, still, his main goal was Rukario. "Nothing. Your friend has just informed me about Rukario," Cyrus replies, carefully looking the person over. He wasn't too sure about this person's Pokemon battling skills, but he was sure he could gather that information much later.

Latias Lover!
May 19th, 2005, 6:39 PM
Rukario was spotted running away, to a large tree in the distance. The tree was very old, and the bark was almost turned to ash. Dragonair bravely leapt in its path, and Rukario just simply hopped over it. Angrily Dragonair struck Rukario with a cold, icy beam.

"Dragonair--No!" I shouted, but it was too late. The beam zigzagged to Rukario, and suddenly, Rukario glanced back and saw the blue beam whizzing at it. Quickly, Rukario held up a hand, and the beam disappeared. Before Dragonair can do anything, I recalled it into its ball.

May 19th, 2005, 7:09 PM
Cyrus turns to see the fleeing Rukario. To his left, Darkblaze suddenly begins to take off. Before Darkblaze can, he finds Cyrus' arm held out in front of him. "No, Darkblaze," Cyrus commands his Pokemon. Darkblaze relaxes its body, following its trainer's command. "If you are trying to protect it, why does your Pokemon try to stop it?" Cyrus questions Aqua, his voice stern. Darkblaze had merely acted in defense, fearing that Rukario was about to retaliate and attack them.

Latias Lover!
May 19th, 2005, 7:15 PM
"Dragonair is very timid," I replied. "Most likely my Dragonair gets raged or angry, and starts attacking any other Pokemon near it." Deciding that Dragonair was not a good idea, I called out my Plusle. Plusle danced a little, sending sparks in the air.

"C'mon," I said to Cyrus. "Rukario can't be far!" I took off with Plusle at my heels.

May 19th, 2005, 8:04 PM
A girl was in a Pokemon Center, listening to a news bulletin about several Legendary Pokemon running all over the place. But she also heard that there were some bad teams, Team Magma, and Team Aqua, that were trying to capture them first. And that is where she came in.

The girl's name was Amy, and did she want to save the legendaries so badly.

May 20th, 2005, 7:06 PM
Cyrus nods to Aqua's words. "Come on, Darkblaze!" Cyrus shouts as he takes off, following the girl close behind. It seemed that he had been accepted into the group. Now, all he had to do was wait.

With a great flap of his wings, Darkblaze takes to the air once again. He wasn't planning on following his trainer by ground, but by air like he usually did. Besides, it would be much easier and he wouldn't have to risk setting the forest on fire with his flaming tail.

May 20th, 2005, 9:33 PM
"I gotta get goin".(i'm always left behind) "Kyrogre Return". " Hey Cyrus Don't even think about gettin my Kyrogre!"

Latias Lover!
May 20th, 2005, 9:45 PM
I followed Rukario to a small pond this time. Only it was filled with life. I placed my hand through the waters and realized that Rukario past here, not long ago. I turned to Cyrus, who was catching up with me.

"Rukario is going a little too fast," I told him. "I might need someone to fly it out for me." Returning Plusle back in it's ball, Dragonair appeared, as if it was the only Pokemon that could fly in my team. "Dragonair, help me fly to Rukario," I told the Pokemon, and Dragonair allowed me to climb on its back, and its white feathers on its head beat rapidly, and soon I was flying in the sky.

May 21st, 2005, 3:03 PM
Cyrus stops as Aqua stops. "Alright. Guess I will do some flying, as well," Cyrus replies as he looks to the sky. "Darkblaze!" Cyrus calls to his Pokemon, who immediatly swoops towards the ground. Leaping into the air at just the right moment, Cyrus lands on Darkblaze's back as the Pokemon is passing underneath him. They quickly enter a steep climb as Darkblaze begins to gain altitude once more. "Do you see him?" Cyrus shouts to Aqua, wondering if she is able to see Rukario anywhere. Turning to look back, Cyrus checks to see if Agua is anywhere behind him. Even though he wasn't, Cyrus had a feeling it wouldn't take too long for him to catch up.

(( By the way, Brendon, Cyrus didn't technically say anything about trying to steal your Kyogre. It was just a thought of his... Same with the whole 'capturing Rukario' thing. It is just a part of his plan. After all, he is a member of Team Rocket. But, he hasn't done anything or truly said anything to show that yet. ^_^; ))

May 21st, 2005, 6:24 PM
"Go Flygon!" "Catch up to Cyrus and Aqua." "ok i'm here"

Latias Lover!
May 21st, 2005, 7:13 PM
"I see Rukario!" I called to Cyrus. "Only it's going much faster than usual! It's seems like it's going to teleport." I leaned to Dragonair's head. "Try to land on Rukario," I whispered to it. "Hurry up." I was not pushing Dragonair, but I was suspecting that Cyrus did act a little strange. His curiousity was even weirder. Dragonair yelping was a good reason why Cyrus is a little strange.

May 21st, 2005, 7:24 PM
"Darkblaze, do not lost them. If Rukario is planning on teleporting, we are going with it!" Cyrus states to his Pokemon as they enter a dive, following Aqua and her Dragonair close behind. He had no intentions of harming Rukario, but he couldn't let it get away. If it was able to, his whole mission would be for nothing.

"Char!" Darkblaze roars its name once more, having seen Rukario thanks to Aqua. Lowering his elevation, he plans on trying to at least grab ahold of Rukario, either to teleport with it or stop it completely.

"We will try to catch it!" Cyrus shouts to Aqua, his voice no longer holding the serious tone it once had. This felt almost like a game to him now, even if it was a mission. As they closed in, Cyrus could only hope that Darkblaze would be able to complete the task. Surprisingly, he hadn't even noticed that Aqua and Dragonair were trying to land on Rukario.

Latias Lover!
May 21st, 2005, 7:56 PM
"Dragonair, quick!" I screamed as Dragonair dove faster than a hawk. It plunged into Rukario, and Cyrus landed into Rukario too. But before we could do anything, Rukario teleported, with us.

May 21st, 2005, 9:01 PM
"hello guys any body home??""Why does evey body leave me?!!!"

May 23rd, 2005, 8:48 PM
Amy couldn't fear that this challenge would be hard enough for her, and as a task for her whole team. She looked in her backpack and found her blue notebook. It was important enough for Amy. She used it to take important notes on things. She exited the Pokemon Center.

Amy was in Lilycove City, the most important city in Hoenn. Upon opening her notebook, her PokeNav rang. She closed the notebook and opened the PokeNav's main screen. It was a call about the Legendaries running about. Amy was sure to find at least one of them.

Her notebook had all sorts of things. She had written all the information about the Legendariy Birds, the Legendary Dogs, the Guardians of Altomare, the Regis, the Rare Trio, and the Legendary Duo that had almost changed the world. Only one Legendary was missing, and that was the Dragon known as Rayquaza.

May 24th, 2005, 3:12 PM
hello we're talking about Rukario Here.