PDA

View Full Version : New Avatar!

Kyosuke
May 11th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Since I changed my username, I decided it was best to make a new avatar... just because my name is changed XD.

For some reason this took me a lot longer then it should have, I forgot to add a border just for the base background so I had to add that to each frame myself >>', oh well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/cinqtu/kyorockk.gif

I made that blurring effect with a simple tween, using Ulead Gif Animator, I think it was a nice touch... what do you all think?

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 12th, 2005, 09:01 AM
its pretty cool dude, Dont see many animated avators these days!

do you do requests?

Kyosuke
May 12th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Thanks ^^, yes I take requests..... but they take a while, so don't expect "in an hour or two results" XD

Arcanine Fan 101
May 12th, 2005, 06:27 PM
can i request an moving avatar of the legendary dogs sleeping and then coming awake please and thank you

Kyosuke
May 12th, 2005, 06:41 PM
Umm, you have to provide more detail then that. Such as dimentions... colours... etc. >>

Silent
May 12th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Kyosuke, I suggest providing a form for people to fill out. ^_^

Latias Lover!
May 12th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Can you make an avatar with fire in the background and a Latias glowing red in there? Can you make it animated too? I want the fire moving up and down and the red glow moving back and forth.

Arcanine Fan 101
May 14th, 2005, 02:17 PM
scratch that
how abot this latios with fire in front of it and a blue arora coming from it animated please

Kyosuke
May 14th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Wait wait wait... I didn't say I was exactly taking requests at this time, I was just saying that I TAKE them >>.... and also if I was to make someone an avatar they would have to provide the pictures. You'll know when I make a thread for it, this thread was to just show you all an avatar I worked on.

Thank you Aura, I will remember that when I decide to take them ^^ XD.

Silent
May 14th, 2005, 03:12 PM
No problem, Kyosuke. I'm glad to have helped.