PDA

View Full Version : A Great Journey

:.~*Saix*~.:
May 12th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Ok You And Your 8 Friends Are On A Hunt For Pokemon And On Your Way Your Most Powerful Pokemon Doesnt Like Its Pokeball Wow!So You Go Try To Catch All The Pokemon In Hoeen.So You Go Start Your Journey And Look On The News It Says Team Aqua And Magna Have Teamed Up And Are Trying To Get Rayquaza,Kyogre,And Groudon.So You And Your Friends Think We Should Stop Them So Lets Embark On A Journey Through Hoenn!
Only 9 People Can Join So Heres The Form

Name:
Pokemon Out Of Your Pokeball:
Other 5 Pokemon:
Looks:
Personality:

Mine!
Name:Zeek
Pokemon Out Of Pokeball:Garvedoir
Other 5 Pokempon:Metagross,Alakazam,Aggron,Crobat,Machamp
Looks:Purple hair,With A Black and Green Shrt,Jeans,Denim Jacket,and Nike Shoes
Personality:Likes Chibi Stuff

obelisk-kun
May 12th, 2005, 03:38 PM
name lance jr
age9
male
out of my pokeball dragonite
other5 gyrados charazard arodactyl salamence if allowed latios if not blastoise
looks like lance
personality wait to find out

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 12th, 2005, 03:39 PM
OOC: This looks interesting.

Name: Lance Constantine
Pokemon Out Of Pokeball: Haunter
Other Five Pokemon: Gardevoir- Metagross- Scizor- Skarmory- Kabutops
Looks: chestnut brown shoes, powder white pants, shadow black gloves and shirt, leather crimson jacket which is open and hangs down to knees, deep tan skin, crimson eyes, wears sunglasses, has platinum hair which hangs down to shoulders
Personality: cold, indifferent, secretive

Latias Lover!
May 12th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Name: Marie
Pokemon out of ball: Trusty pal Dragonair! (that flies)
Other Pokemon: Kingdra, Pidgeot, Parasect, Machamp, and Typlosion
Looks: Black hair, blue vest, blue skirt, and brown eyes
Personality: Confident on an adventure, bored at home... All the time... Like now...

May 12th, 2005, 03:45 PM
5 More People Yaaaaaaay
(Too Short)

obelisk-kun
May 12th, 2005, 03:47 PM
was latios aloud ?????????????

Donovon2001
May 12th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Name: Donovon Adams
Pokemon Out Of Your Pokeball: Cool and speedy Sceptile
Other 5 Pokemon: Silver( baby Lugia), Rai( Raichu) Tree( Treecko), Toltodile, CharMander
Looks: Like any Treecko except a little taller and eyes are not yellow. He wears a white Small Jersey. AND HE CAN TALK!!!!
Personality: Don is determined to be the worlds first succesful pokemon as a pokemon trainer( next to mewtwo) He even studdied to learn the language. He trains with his older brothe sceptile and youngest sister Tree. They all helped foil team Magmas plan by saving a baby lugia, Toltodile and Raichu. So then, they joined him. (is this ok?)

May 12th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Ohhhhh Uhhhhhhhhh Sure!
too short

obelisk-kun
May 12th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Ohhhhh Uhhhhhhhhh Sure!
too short
were you saying yes to me him or both of us

May 12th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Both
WAY TOO SHORT!
...what still too short nooooooo

Naito
May 12th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Name: Josh
Pokemon Out Of Your Pokeball: Blaziken
Other 5 Pokemon: Tyanitar, Raichu, Blastoise, Meganuim, Swellow
Looks: Blonde hair, blue jacket, baggy jeans, and white shoes.
Personality: Likes to to most stuff on his own.He trains day after night with his pokemon, hoping to beat his father and bother, which are gym leaders.Sometimes he doesn't listen and does stuff on his own.

So when can we start?

obelisk-kun
May 12th, 2005, 04:25 PM
can we go ahead and start and just let people sign up as we go on

United squirtle
May 12th, 2005, 06:34 PM
name Jacob
age 7
gender male
pokemon eletrode,girafirig,glaile,butterfree,magmar,blastoise out of its ball
looks blue shirt and red pance
personality playful,funny,shy

Latias Lover!
May 12th, 2005, 06:54 PM
....................... Are we starting now?

Buster Blader
May 13th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Name: Julian

Pokemon Out Of Your Pokeball: Blastoise

Other 5 Pokemon:[/B]Egg (?), Fearow, sharpedo, Steelix, Scizor

Looks: Tall 6'1', built medium has straight black hair and wears a black red shirt, long black shorts (basket ball style) and a red cap backwards

Personality:He is a good guy who is respected for his views on pokemon, he is kind, honest and trustworthy, he likes to see the world and spend time with his pokemon, these are his main family and friends, he loves to ride on blastoice's sholder where possible.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 13th, 2005, 11:23 AM
[well seeing as you need more people and I love RPG's on just basic pokemon journeys ill throw my name in the bundle

Name: Baker
Pokemon Out Of Your Pokeball: Sandshrew
Other 5 Pokemon: Pikachu, gastly, Growlithe, Poliwag, Onix
Looks: all white! white cap with a red cross symbol, white hoodly with 'echoe'' written on tye front and white trackies with 2 red stripes
Personality: Basically, he is a cool pokemaniac, he loves listening to music, but otrher then that he just loves to battle, has little intresets apart from pokemon and music, but he would go far for his friends

^ first time I havehnt had Bulbasaur in my team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donovon2001
May 13th, 2005, 11:40 AM
What? I do not under stand!

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 13th, 2005, 11:48 AM
what dont you get?

and why have you put yourself as a pokemon?
is that allowed?

May 13th, 2005, 12:48 PM
No It Is Not Allowed And Now We Can Start

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 13th, 2005, 12:54 PM
by the way: aswell as trying to stop the evil teams, are we collecting badges aswell?

May 13th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Thats What I Got Confused With If We All Are Going To Defeat The Gym Leaders Whos Gonna Get The Badges??????And Who Defeats Elite Four

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 13th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Well it's your RPG, its your decicion, but as an RPG maker I could give you some advise, I think you should make up 9 positions and get everyone to pick one of those postions, for example

3 people wanna become pokemon masters and take the badge challenge

1 is a pokemon watcher

2 are just normal trainers who enjoy battleing and dont take the badge challenge

1 just wants to study pokemon so has come along to battle with t6hem and learn more

nd whatever postions you wanna make.

May 13th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Actually I Think Badges Arent A Good Idea So Everyone Goes And Battles Team Magma/Aqua And On Their Way Try To Get All Pokemon

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 13th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Ok, well of were starting you had better start us off.

May 13th, 2005, 01:58 PM
OK!

So If We Wanna Stoip Team Aqua And Magna We Gotta Find Out Where Rayquaza Kyogre And Groudon Is!Garvedoir Can You Try To Find Out Where They Are With Your Phsyicic Powers?

Naito
May 13th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Josh ran outside his house in littleroot town."Go Swellow!See if theres any sign of Team Aqua or Team Magma!", Josh told his Swellow.Josh's Swellow quickly was flying off looking for Team Aqua or Team Magma.Suddenly, Josh had a call on his cellphone.A voice said "If you want to find Team Aqua and Team Magma, come to Mt. Chimmey on foot."Josh then thought to him self "This can be dangerous and a trap, or i could find Team Aqua's base and Team Magma's base.A tricky decision, but if i go with at least 5 trainers, i should be alright."

May 14th, 2005, 04:19 AM
Hey Josh!Its Me Zeek!Wanna Go Find Team Magma And Aqua!

Naito
May 14th, 2005, 05:11 AM
"Yes i do want to find Team Magma and Team Aqua, Zeek.Several minutes ago, i recived a call on my cellphone.A voice was telling me to walk to Mt. Chimmey.It can be dangerous and it can be a trap, so i decided that if i go with 5 trainers, i should be alright," Josh said.About 10 minutes later, Josh's Swellow returned."Swellow, did you see any sign of Team Aqua or Team Magma," Josh said.Swellow only shook its head."Well thats okay now.Return Swellow!" Josh said.Swellow then returned into its pokeball.

May 14th, 2005, 06:23 AM
How About I Go Get Some Others???

obelisk-kun
May 14th, 2005, 06:32 AM
i was flying into town on my latios when i saw them i flew down and asked where am I?

May 14th, 2005, 06:39 AM
Hey Lance We Need A Few More People To Go To Mt.Chimney With Us Wanna Come????

Latias Lover!
May 14th, 2005, 06:40 AM
My Dragonair flew me down on the street. I saw the others and I ran up to them with my Dragonair.

"Hi guys," I called. "Are you searching for Team Aqua and Magma?"

May 14th, 2005, 06:45 AM
Hey Marie Yup We Sure Are And Wait Garvedoir Are They At Mt.Chimney?...Yes!They Are And One Of Them Is Here In Littleroot!Suddenly I Got A CellPhone Call It Said Look Behind You.When I Turned Around I Was Grabbed By Someone And Luckily I Could Say Garvedoir Teleport!I Got Over Back To My Friends And Then We Had A Battle!

Latias Lover!
May 14th, 2005, 06:52 AM
OOC: Okay but who you're battling???

I ran after the others, with my hand waving. Dragonair followed and suddenly I saw an Aqua Grunt nearby.

United squirtle
May 14th, 2005, 06:54 AM
I'm here from facing a raging river on blastoise so what are we doing.

May 14th, 2005, 06:59 AM
Ooc;Edit Your Post And Say You Came Out Of Your house From Littleroot That Could Help You A Little.Im Battleing An Aqua Grunt.

Garvedoir Teleport Him To Mt.Chimney Please.

Latias Lover!
May 14th, 2005, 07:11 AM
OOC: Edited. You can check back now.

Naito
May 14th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Someone grabbed Josh, but Josh punched the person that grabbed him which was a Team Aqua grunt.The grunt then let go of Josh."Go Raichu and Meganium!" Josh yelled.Raichu and Meganium then appeared out of their pokeballs."Go Blastoise and Pelliper!" the grunt said, and his Blastoise and Pelliper came out of their pokeballs.

"Raichu use thunder and Meganium use mega drain!" Josh said.Raichu and Meganium used the attacks they were told to use.Mega drain made Blastoise faint and thunder made Pelliper faint."Are you giving up yet?This is too easy," Josh said.

"The battle only just began.Return .Go Blastoise, Golbat, and Warein!" The Team Aqua grunt said."A 3 on 2 battle!Well i'll make it even.Go Blaziken!Blaziken use sky uppercut on Golbat, Raichu use thunderbolt on warein, Meganium use hyper beam on Blastoise!" Josh said.

Josh's pokemon did the attacks they were ordered to do.Blaziken and Raichu missed but Meganium's hyper beam hit Blastoise.But Blastoise didn't faint.

"Warein, Blastoise, and Golbat, use hyper beam!" The grunt said.Then the grunt's pokemon used hyper beam and it hit all of Josh's pokemon, making them all faint except Blaziken, which was hurt badly.

"Blaziken, Raichu, and Meganium return!" Josh said."This can't be good now," Josh thought.

obelisk-kun
May 14th, 2005, 08:22 AM
yes i replied so how many more do we need i asked?

Latias Lover!
May 14th, 2005, 08:58 AM
I stepped up to the grunt. "I will take over," I said roughly and called out Dragonair and Pidgeot into battle. The grunt told his three Pokemon to step forward. But I was confident.

"Alright, Pidgeot blow them away with Gust!" I cried and Pidgeot flapped its wings hard. But the three Pokemon didn't even move a muscle. Dragonair took over with a strong Dragonbreath attack. Golbat fainted, due to the paralyzing. But the other two was stronger than ever.

"Pidgeot Wing Attack!" I called to Pidgeot and the bird collided with Walrein. Walrein reeled back and forth but didn't faint. Then I held up a Pokeball. Out came Machamp. Machamp furiously kicked and punched Walrein, making it faint.

Good, I thought. There's only Blastoise left. Pidgeot, Dragonair, and Machamp charged at the Blastoise, but Blastoise knocked Pidgeot and Machamp aside. Only Dragonair escaped the blast. But it is time for Dragonair's secret move.

"Dragonair, use Hypnosis!" I said and Dragonair sent hypnotic waves at Blastoise. Blastoise fell to the ground, snoring deeply.

"WHAT!??" The grunt shouted in disbelief.

Naito
May 14th, 2005, 09:27 AM
"Thanks for helping me Marie, but i'll finsh the grunt off.Go Tyranitar!" Josh said.Tyranitar then appeared out of its pokeball ready to fight."Tyranitar use focus punch!" Josh said.Tyranitar then punched blastoise with enough force, that blastoise was sent back 1 mile.Blastoise then fainted."No!Blastoise return!" the grunt said.Blastoise returned into its pokeball and then the grunt was running away.

Latias Lover!
May 14th, 2005, 09:54 AM
"He's too easy," I said after the battle. "That guy is just too tricky, that's all." Dragonair munched happily on a little cookie I gave it. "Dragonair!" The Pokemon agreed.

I sent Pidgeot and Dragonair to search for Team Aqua and Magma. The two Pokemon both flew out of range, disappearing into a nearby forest.

obelisk-kun
May 14th, 2005, 10:43 AM
i hopped on dragonite and flew to team magma

Latias Lover!
May 14th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Dragonair and Pidgeot came back, telling me that Team Magma and Aqua could be up to no good right now. I hopped on Dragonair and recalled Pidgeot. Dragonair flew me after Lance Jr.

Naito
May 14th, 2005, 11:43 AM
"Tyranitar return!" Josh said.Tyranitar then dissappeared into its pokeball.I seen that Zeek was still battling and i ran up to him and battled with him."Go blastoise!" I said.And Blastoise appeared out of its pokeball.

Baker's Bulbasaur
May 14th, 2005, 04:10 PM
OOC- im reallly sorry but im gonna have to drop out of this. im way behind and wont have the time, sorry!
good luck guys

May 15th, 2005, 03:36 AM
Gaah Theres More of Them Then He Saw Josh Run Up.Lets Do This Josh Go Metagross,and Go Aggron!

United squirtle
May 15th, 2005, 04:40 AM
Magmar,butterfree,girafirg go magmar fire spin butterfree gust girafirig phycic.

obelisk-kun
May 15th, 2005, 05:59 AM
go gyrados hyper beam. the grunts were hit into a wall and it did'nt look to bad.then one of them sent out a walrein and dragons were weak against ice types the grunt told it to use ice beam and he froze gyrados.
all my pokemon were dragon types so i was in trouble

Naito
May 15th, 2005, 06:11 AM
(Guys, 1 of the rp rules say that you need at least 4 sentances per rp post.)
As Zeek and me called our pokemon out, the Team Aqua grunts called out their pokemon which was golbats."Blastoise, use hydro cannon!" i said.Blastoise then used hydro cannon, which was one of the most powerful attacks a water pokemon could use.The attack hit 5 golbats and 2 Team Aqua grunts."Golbat, use hyper beam!" all of the grunts yelled.When the Golbats used hyper beam, The beams combinded and hit blastoise and destroyed a nearby building as well."Blastoise return!" i yelled.

"Go Tyranitar!" I sceamed.Then Tyranitar came out of its pokeball.

obelisk-kun
May 15th, 2005, 06:24 AM
ooc i edited my post
anyone have something stong against ice types cause that grunt has a walrein and all of my pokemon are dragons i said as i pointed at the grunt then i muttered return gyrados dragonite hyper beam the grunt shouted ice beam there power was even i knew i had type disadvantage but dragonite had a chance of over powering him i kept him in the battle

May 15th, 2005, 07:00 AM
Metagross Use Phsycic Aggron Use Headbutt Soon All The Golbats Were Defeated

May 18th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Sorry For DP But KEEP IT ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

United squirtle
June 3rd, 2005, 06:07 AM
magmar fire spin his ice pokemon.

Kurosaki
June 6th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Okay, I'm just gonna lockie this up now. Since:
1) Your posts are WAY too short, and contain no details what so ever.
2)Your sentences make no sense AT ALL.

(-Closed-)