PDA

View Full Version : Grass Eevee?

Dragon Man
January 15th, 2004, 10:19 AM
I heard a rumor about using a Leaf Stone on an Eevee by using some sort of cheat. I don't think it's true but does anyone know?

latias rocks
January 22nd, 2004, 11:00 AM
if you can use a leaf stone on an evee wat pokemon would you get

Manta
January 22nd, 2004, 11:09 AM
Floweon? XP LOL Heh... Doubt It

Muffin Man
January 22nd, 2004, 12:22 PM
no, im sure its not true... though it would be pretty cool having every kind of element ever that eevee could evolve into (except normal) you know, if it can adapt to any enviroment (i heard that once i think, forgot where) then why isnt there a grass eevee dammit??? These small things do bug me :(

Yamichu
January 22nd, 2004, 12:45 PM
no, im sure its not true... though it would be pretty cool having every kind of element ever that eevee could evolve into (except normal) you know, if it can adapt to any enviroment (i heard that once i think, forgot where) then why isnt there a grass eevee dammit??? These small things do bug me :(

There's probalbly no grass Eevee because grass isn't one of the "main elements" which are Fire, Ice/Water and lightning. In Pokemon 2000/R/B/Y we see the ledgandary birds in G/S/C there are the ledgandary dogs. A grass Eevee is not among those "main elements" and if there was it would be the first set of "elemental" pokemon to go out of the number of 3. Not including Umbreon/ Espeon which where probalbly made because of the new typs in G/S/C or to make somthing new (Espeon/Umbreon) form something old(Eevee).
If there was going to be a grass Eevee then they would have probalbly put it in R/B/Y.
As I see it Nintendo follows a chain with rare pokemon.
But that's just my opinion so don't take it too seriously.

~HORN!

igtica
January 22nd, 2004, 01:43 PM
awww a grass eevee would be sweet, but then again so would a flying, steel, bug, ghost, dragon...the list is so long...hmm makes me wanna try draw them

Spike Razzor
January 22nd, 2004, 04:25 PM
There's probalbly no grass Eevee because grass isn't one of the "main elements" which are Fire, Ice/Water and lightning. In Pokemon 2000/R/B/Y we see the ledgandary birds in G/S/C there are the ledgandary dogs. A grass Eevee is not among those "main elements" and if there was it would be the first set of "elemental" pokemon to go out of the number of 3. Not including Umbreon/ Espeon which where probalbly made because of the new typs in G/S/C or to make somthing new (Espeon/Umbreon) form something old(Eevee).
If there was going to be a grass Eevee then they would have probalbly put it in R/B/Y.

~HORN!Edit:Main elements are Fire, Water, Grass.

Yamichu
January 22nd, 2004, 06:08 PM
I only see the fire, water, grass as the main elements with the starters...Eevee is sorta rare and the same with it's evolutions and the birds and dogs/cats/whatever are lighning, water/ice and fire...but that's just my opinion as I said...

~HORN!

PM2008
January 22nd, 2004, 07:04 PM
I doubt that there could be a grass evolution of evee but it could be possible if a new set of pokemon comes out. :confused:

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 12:16 AM
I reckon if a new Eevee does come out it will be new type that will probalbly only be made to (um...how do I say this?) represent a new element or something...or it could be a dual type...

~HORN!

Omega-Brendan
January 31st, 2004, 05:21 AM
Actually, we can have eeveelutions of every type. The normal type would be the normal evolution of eevee. I remembered there was this Eevee project...

Iveechan
January 31st, 2004, 10:49 AM
While eons bug me now, I think a Grass one would be neat. The only stat they haven't used that's "highest" for Eevee yet is Defense (Umbreon has good defense, but its famous high stat is special defense). The secondary high stat could be special attack. I noticed that all eons have a high stat, a somewhat high stat, a regular stat, and the rest are low. For example, Espeon's high stat is special attack, somewhat high stat is speed, regular stat is special defense, and the rest of its stats are rather low.

Erm... I had a grass eevee once... Herbeon. High stat is defense, somewhat high stat is special attack, regular stat is special defense, and you know the rest (I'd rather have attack be the lowest stat and speed a little higher).

Muffin Man
February 1st, 2004, 03:42 AM

~HORN!

I see your point there... Anyway, I dont think there will ever be a grass eevee. Even if they do realease ANOTHER game and put more NEW ones in it.

Edit:Main elements are Fire, Water, Grass.

Thats just with the starters though, I thought.

Pokemaster10000
February 1st, 2004, 07:39 AM
I tried drawing what a grass evee would look like. It looked more like a Maganium instead of a grass evee.

MegaLightBlaze
February 2nd, 2004, 05:22 PM
I made up one called Floreon. It's Stats I shall share later.

Tweak
February 2nd, 2004, 06:03 PM
i think a metal type eevee is reasonable. =/ cause they made dark type into an umbreon. lets just call the metal type metaleon. grass has too many weaknesses i think...and its harder to draw a grassy/flowery eevee. =D i hope they have a metal one, metal has the highest form of defense!

Pokemaster10000
February 2nd, 2004, 07:08 PM
i think a metal type eevee is reasonable. =/ cause they made dark type into an umbreon. lets just call the metal type metaleon. grass has too many weaknesses i think...and its harder to draw a grassy/flowery eevee. =D i hope they have a metal one, metal has the highest form of defense!

Cool... Great idea. *Takes out a sketch book and sketches it*

What?! It looks like a Porygon now....
Better practice my drawing.... :embarrass

MegaLightBlaze
February 3rd, 2004, 06:36 AM
I'll try drawing one. My first attemp at drawing a Metal Evee ended in looking like a Zoid or somthing.

Tweak
February 3rd, 2004, 02:23 PM
I'll try drawing one. My first attemp at drawing a Metal Evee ended in looking like a Zoid or somthing.

=O you guys are making me want to try and draw one. heeh, i think it shall be silver colored *imagines a cross between a steelix and an eevee*

errr...maybe not...^_^; i hope it is as good as the other eevees if they decide to have one. somehow, if there was a grass type eevee, i have a feeling it'd look like a megaium...sorta

Pokemaster10000
February 3rd, 2004, 04:34 PM
*Draws another one*

hmmm. Looks okay.

MoonLight
February 3rd, 2004, 06:18 PM
XD I made a Grass starter like 2 years ago Called Grasseon, Act it was the first pic i ever posted at PC :) Ahhh memories..

Pokemaster10000
February 3rd, 2004, 06:26 PM
XD I made a Grass starter like 2 years ago Called Grasseon, Act it was the first pic i ever posted at PC :) Ahhh memories..

My guess is that that you put that grass pokemon picture in one your mixed art threads.

MoonLight
February 3rd, 2004, 06:43 PM
Act I never posted any new Grasseon pics in a while hmm maybe all do an updated pic then post it to show ya all. And my first pic of it was posted here last year lol

Pokemaster10000
February 3rd, 2004, 06:50 PM
I have a feeling that the picture is going to be very good.. :D

Red_Lugia9090
February 3rd, 2004, 07:42 PM
I wish that there was a grass evee.
I drew what I thought it would look like, and it ended up looking like a pikachu with leaves for ears and a tail...
I called it Leafeon...
I still have that picture, but my scanner isn't working...
darn...

Manta
February 4th, 2004, 10:12 AM
http://img16.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Swampling/floreon.jpg

MoonLight
February 4th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Very Nice pic Swampling :) Ok here is my updated ver of Grasseon XD never drew him in months XD
http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/0903/Wolvesmoon/grasseonupdate.gif

Pokemaster10000
February 4th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Looks like a grass evee to me..
*Slaps himself on the head*
Well duh.....

igtica
February 4th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Aww cute Grasseon's. It's cool how they're all different. My is different again :p though it's on paper so I can't put it up. I like the maple leaf background ML ;) :p

Pokemaster10000
February 4th, 2004, 02:25 PM
The first picture looks cute and the second picture looks cool..

Red_Lugia9090
February 5th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Here Is My Pic of Leafeon!!!

fudge01
February 5th, 2004, 04:01 PM
can someone make it into a sprite so i can use it in my game

Manta
February 7th, 2004, 11:27 AM
*blinks*

Eip... Urm...

*runs away*

Red_Lugia9090
February 10th, 2004, 04:10 PM
Yay!!!!! It's actually SCARY!!!!!!

Pokemaster10000
February 14th, 2004, 03:00 PM
The first picture looks cute.
The second picture looks cool.
And the third one looks... SCARY! But it's still okay. It's better than my picture.

Red_Lugia9090
February 14th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Yeah, yeah
My hand isn't as steady on a computer as it is on paper
I would post a drawing, but the scanner isn't working...

Number1Pikachu
February 14th, 2004, 05:38 PM
my sister made a picture of a grass eevee called floreon, but it's not in the computer.

Enix-Zae
February 14th, 2004, 09:22 PM
heres my version, vineon. it was quick so please, dont hesitate laughing at it :P
i wont care

can someone make it into a sprite so i can use it in my game
yeah, i can sprite one, just tell me which one and color or advance sprites

igtica
February 15th, 2004, 06:14 AM
Aww thats really cute Aviex

SlaveZero
February 15th, 2004, 05:01 PM
That Grasseon's really cool.It would be nice to see it in a game

Enix-Zae
February 15th, 2004, 08:53 PM
heh, i didn't like my origanal vineon so i decided to redo it :P

i only used ms paint so dont expect too good graphics :P

MoonLight
February 15th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Wow everyone, has there own unique ver of a Grass Eevee there all Great !!

Duke R
February 16th, 2004, 12:57 AM
NOOOOOOOOO! The name is Vineon, I created Vineon, my Vineon, Species: Prim Bloom, Type: Grass, I just have a graphic but it isn't in the PC. I've created it before you Aviex, BEFORE YOU!
heres my version, vineon. it was quick so please, dont hesitate laughing at it

Duke R
February 16th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Igtica, my Vineon is CUTE and BEAUTY, and SMART, I think...

fudge01
February 16th, 2004, 01:33 AM
well aviex just do it like that with same colors only 2 colors but a sprite

ScArLetSkye
February 16th, 2004, 08:59 AM
I think all the pics are cute!Nice job,everyone!^_^

MoonLight
February 16th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Duke R please don't double post just use the edit button next time k :) Ok I have a better Grasseon pic XD

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/0903/Wolvesmoon/Grasseonstars.gif

igtica
February 16th, 2004, 01:24 PM
lol Ml beat me to the double post warning ;) please don't post one after the other Duke R. I'm sure there are many vineons as well as many grasseons and floreons, so don't worry too much Duke R. I wish I could put my version up...but it's on paper and is yet to be transformed into comp form

MoonLight
February 16th, 2004, 10:14 PM
lol Iggy!! ;) Anyways yeah it don't matter if they have the same names there all cool in their own way :)

Enix-Zae
February 17th, 2004, 01:10 AM
well aviex just do it like that with same colors only 2 colors but a sprite

there, ive done two, im not used to gsc sprites (i usually do r/s sprites) so yeah :1

you may modify these in any way you wish :P

Duke R
February 17th, 2004, 05:40 AM
Excuse me, I was angry, excuse me

Pokemaster10000
February 17th, 2004, 09:25 AM
Well...
My picture looks too weird, so I won't post it here.

DeathMetal Anarchist
February 18th, 2004, 06:06 PM
this has nothing to do with grass Eevee but look at this!http://ew2.lysator.liu.se/fanq/s/a/sam2/utility.jpeg

igtica
February 19th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Thant's a different type of eevee...is it meant to be a different type or something else?

Mac2492
February 19th, 2004, 06:27 PM
I think it is a steel evee :)

MoonLight
February 19th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Hmm that is a diff Eevee, Yeah it does kind of look like a steel type

Mac2492
February 19th, 2004, 09:23 PM
I actually think it looks like an armored pokemon now :P because it doesn't have a steel body or steel fur... It's actually more like armor...

Duke R
February 20th, 2004, 12:57 AM
That's a Mew, I think it's a STEEL or DRAGON Mew...

Pokemaster10000
February 20th, 2004, 07:46 AM
*sees a knife and armor*
it looks like tomb raider now. But where are the guns? lol :P

Mac2492
February 20th, 2004, 09:37 AM
Not that one!!! hahahaha, the one in the link... I didn't really notice that mew there, that mew must be new (HAHAHHAh, not)

Red_Lugia9090
February 28th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Looks like Super Eevee to me!
I've also got a new version of my leafeon, but the scanner's STILL not working...

MoonLight
February 28th, 2004, 03:38 PM
*sees a knife and armor*
it looks like tomb raider now. But where are the guns? lol :P
XD now that would be Good Tomb Raider Eevee XD , I can imagin it now hehe

Manta
March 22nd, 2004, 10:41 AM
Lol! This Has Turned Into An Eon Art Thingle!!! XP

Be Right Back! *runs away to do more piccy things*

RubyCored
March 22nd, 2004, 10:53 AM
well i HAVE heard about the Grass Eevuie (in fact it exsists! but it's not offical) i think it's called "Blumion" i think

Manta
March 22nd, 2004, 11:47 AM
*sets fire to her PC and legs it*

EBIL! EBIL STEEL EEVEE! EEEEEEBBBBIIIIILLLL!!!

Firemaker
April 13th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Treeon! I don't have a picture yet but I will get it. :donut:

Firemaker
April 13th, 2004, 03:48 PM
:mew2: :dead: :lg: :fr: