PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Fault

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 15th, 2005, 09:58 AM
OOC: I hope this RP goes good. It's my first shot at one on this forum.

IC: The year is 2150. All forms of terrorism and rogue forces have been destroyed. Basically, the world has finally been placed into peace. All countries of the world have united into one massive World Government. This government serves the purpose of ensuring the stay of peace, to enforce the law, and to maintain stability throughout the world. Now, the government, lead by both humans and the few Pokemon (Psychic-types) that can communicate with them, have set a world of agreeable terms on which the people happily live.

Once the terrorism and forces had been wiped out, no one seemed to rise to retake their places. At this point, everyone seems to trust in this governemnt and happily abide by the law.

Yet, a few select people have made it their job to disrupt the peace, and unearth the chaos that has been long since settled.

It is your choice to either defend the government for which it stands, or turn against it and fight it for your own ends. This choice will determine the future of yourself and the entire world.

This is the profile that needs to be filled out:
Name:
Personality:
Pokemon (if any):
Weapons (if any):
Short Bio (optional):
Location of Origin/Side:

Here is an example:
Name: Lance Constantine
Description: white pants, black shirt, brown shoes, black gloves, long crimson leather jacket, silver hair down to shoulders, sunglasses
Personality: cold, indifferent, calm, much patience, intelligent
Pokemon: Metagross- Scizor- Kabutops- Gardevoir- Skarmory- Haunter
Short Bio: Known to public as the 'Black Rose'. This is due to the black rose that is found by each body of his victims. Basically an assassin.
Side: Against government.
Location of Origin: Italy

Rules:
(1)- No made-up Pokemon.
(2)- No Godmodding.
(3)- This is a literate RP.
(4)- Pay attention to the location of others.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Name: Prosper Hark
Despriction: Baggy camo pants and green tank. Black ski cap and black riding boots. Red hair military style. Green eyes and tan skin. Six pack.
Personality: Basicly a tomboy. Loves fighting and getting into arguements.Not very nice, but if you really try, you can find a sweet side she long since forgot.
Side: againest the goverment
Short Bio: Runaway from new york city, lives alone. Called the Theif Lord, because of many famous crimes. Lives in Italy at the moment
Pokemon: houndoom, arcanine, mightenyena, persion, jynx, alakazam
Location of origin: New York City
Weapons: dagger that she carries in her boot. Lockpick(if that counts as a weapon) and a volt 44.(carries only as a warning.)

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 15th, 2005, 10:28 AM
OOC: Alright then. We can start once a few more people join.

Chikara
May 15th, 2005, 10:33 AM
name: Nai
looks: all her clothes are baggy
personality: hyper
side: against government
short bio: nothing...just a bored person
pokemon: vulpix, plusle, charizard, flygon

Crystal_Lily_Breeze
May 15th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Name: Crystaleirenia Lilyuh Breezezaru

Description: Crys stands a 5'6" and has a cat-like build. Her eyes are a lovely shade of midnight blue with a hint of sapphire. Her skin is smooth and sunkissed in color. She has long, polished, silver-white hair up in a ponyta's tail.

Her clothes consis of black jeans, a white, midnight blue, and black sleeveless swirled shirt, and matching running shoes. Wears crystal bangles, crystal earrings, and a crystal pendant that her mom gave her. Also wears midnight blue, shimmery eyeshadow.

Personality: Wise, intelligent, smart aleckey. Three words that give her personality. Motivated to keep the world at peace, she has come along way with her pokemon. Each of her pokemon stand's for a distinct part of her. Lea stands for intelligence and wisdom. With that, she's not taken as a light threat. Shadow stands for cunning, swiftness, and stealthyness. Those are the tools to take out an enemy. Mystic stands for kindness, care, and love. Without those, Crys would of never befriended such pokemon she owns. Serenity, well stands for peace calmness and tranquility. Those are a key part since she has to keep a level head. Flaze stands for courage and strenght. Sometimes, Crys may not want to do a certain thing that involves her fears. Courage is what pulls her through and strenght is what keeps her from not abandonning her objective. And last but not least, Celestia stands for loyalty and trust. Crys' loyalty and trust in her pokemon has let her travel far. You could say her pokemon are constant reminders of who she is.

Pokemon (if any): Espeon (Lea, Female), Absol (Shadow, Male), Flygon (Mystic, Female), Milotic (Serenity, Female), Blaziken (Flaze, Male), Gardevior (Celestia, Female)

Weapons (if any): A sword with a crystal handle. The blade is made out of silver, is thin, strong, lightweight and easy to handle. An interesting back story comes from this blade.

Short Bio (optional): Has none... yet...

Location of Origin/Side: Toyko, Japan/ With the government

obelisk-kun
May 15th, 2005, 12:24 PM
name satoshi
age 16
description has brown hair a black shirt and blue pants
personality a genius or so he thinks a smart mouthed jerk
pokemon gyrados (dragone)dragonite(drago)areodactyl(aero)salamence(lan)dragonite and charazard
waepons a small sword
location tokyo japan
short bio none
side with the goverment

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 15th, 2005, 12:39 PM
OOC: That's right, I forgot my profile. The one I put was an example, and I'll build off of that, okay?

Name: Lance Constantine

Description: Always wears this: powder white pants, shadow black shirt and gloves, chestnut brown shoes, long crimson leather jacket which reaches to knees and is unclosed, and sunglasses. Has platinum hair, which hangs down to shoulders. His skin is a deep tan due to his heritage, and has fierce crimson eyes. Only thing that is from his parents is an odd piece, which he recieved from his mother (http://www.toysnjoys.com/finalfantasy/ffx_necklace.jpg).

Personality: Has a sharp mind, intelligent, and mysterious. Tends to act cold and indifferent to those who are around him. Currently, he does not trust a soul alive, and lives as an outcast. But, with the right incentive, he might be able to trust someone. Due to what happened to him in the past, he is determined to drive this government into the ground and show them true fear for what they did. Has trained his Pokemon for many years, and has developed a link with them. His skill with a weapon and the way he acts depicts who he is.

Pokemon: Metagross- Scizor- Kabutops- Skarmory- Gardevoir- Haunter

Weapons: Has two swords and an extendable halberd.
Halberd- http://www.wise.k12.va.us/cms/studentswebsites/CHill/halberd1.jpg
1st Sword- http://www.homebasedgeneralstore.com/UC1239.JPG
2nd Sword- http://www.mysticalwars.de/elben/titel/swordoftheblooddemon.jpg

Short Bio: This will be revealed as he goes through the story. For now, I'll only reveal a little bit. He is known as the Black Rose. This is due to the black rose which is found on every victim of his. So, he is an assassin trying to tear apart the government.

Location of Origin/Side: Persia/ Against Government

OOC: Alright, we can start now. I'll go first.

IC: I was walking down the road, ready to take out my next target. This time, it was the representative from the government of Italy. So, I gathered my weapon of choice (the 2nd sword) and threw out a pokeball which revealed my Skarmory.

I quietly said, "Alright, you know the drill. This time, it's off to Italy."

Crystal_Lily_Breeze
May 15th, 2005, 01:05 PM
In a country called Japan, a teenager stood on a dirt road looking to the sky. Taking her right index finger, she licked it and stuck it up in the air. The wind was coming southward, a light breeze.

"Perfect..." She said to herself as she reached for one of her pokeballs. The black and gold orb was thrown, releasing an Flygon.

"Mystic, I've been ordered to guard the respentsentative of Italy as duty for the government." She said hopping on the mystical pokemon's back. "So, can you fly me to Italy?"

~*(You've been there before, right?)*~

"Yes..."

~*(Okay then. Off to Italy!)*~

"...That was supposed to be my line..." The two went up and out to Italy in a speedy fashion.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 15th, 2005, 01:12 PM
IC: As I mounted Skarmory, it prepared to take off in an Extremespeed. I taught it this move a few years ago, to make my job quicker and easier.

Then, I said, "We need to make this very quick. From what I know, someone will try to intercept us and defend our target. So, use Extremespeed now."

Suddenly, we shot off towards the building which contained the one whose fate would soon be decided. If this person did try to interfere, I would have something interesting to do. Soon enough, we would reach the building.

Once there, I returned Skarmory and sent out Gardevoir. Quietly, I spoke, "Gardevoir, quietly transport us inside the building." In a matter of seconds, we were inside and I was ready to do my job.

Then, I said, "Gardevoir, use your powers to deactivate any security devices." Once that was done, I got a telepathic message from Gardevoir. *You need to hurry. Whoever is trying to stop you is very close. I'd say you have about 2 minutes.*

Crystal_Lily_Breeze
May 15th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Crys and Mystic arrived infront of the building. The respentsentative of Italy was supposed to be here. The girl returned her Flygon and released her Espeon, Lea.

"Lea, information?"

~*( I sense a person, and a Gardevoir. They aren't supposed to be in the building. I sense that they do not work here and that they are targeting someone...)*~

"This must be a danger the government was warning us about. How much time?"

~*(Less then two minutes...)*~

"Lea, Teleport us somewhere near the intruder..."

The two teleported alright. They were one corner behind the person.

'Lea, do not make a sound... I think you teleported us a bit too close...' She thought, not trying to move, but looking through the corner of her eye.

Telekinetically, the Espeon responded. (*(How was I supposed to know?)*)

'Forget that...'

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 15th, 2005, 01:35 PM
IC: Once I continued to walk, I sensed something was wrong. The sound that came when I walked on the floor was lower this time, meaning something or someone else was near me.

So, I said quietly, "Well, it seems as if my pursuer is here. For now, I need not worry. But, should they reveal themselves, I'd deal with that accordingly."

Then, I suddenly started to dash through the hallway, hoping to reach my target and leave without resistance. After a minute, I reached the door, but could sense that person following me.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze
May 15th, 2005, 01:48 PM
The intruder started to dash through the hallway, causing Crys to follow him. She cannot abandon her duty, so she has to intercept the intruder. The male stopped at a door. Midnight blue eyes blinked as the girl loomed behind him. She knows that he can sense her. That's always the case with most of her missions. She could never be successfully undetected.

"I guess you already know I was going to be here, intruder. Do you have a name? I can't just keep calling you that know, can I?" She questioned.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 01:53 PM
I sat staring at the building, "Hpmm, fot a high tech goverment faciluty, the sercurity is pathic." I turn to my partner. "Alakazam, teleport now." I whispered and disappear. I reappeared in the building. There was a door behind me. I sensed something coming from the door. "Houndoom," I whispered to the pokemon,"Shadow" I had taught hondoom many stealth actacks over the last three years. Being a theif lord, they really helped.

I crouched in the black mist houndoom created and wait for the precense to enter. 'Well, lets just see who thinks they can stand up to the Theif Lord.'

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 15th, 2005, 01:59 PM
IC: I informed her, "Well, you may already know me. Probably by the name Black Rose. So, for now, you can call me that. What about you girl?"

I hadn't turned around to bother looking, but I could tell by the voice that she was a girl. This interested me, to see where this would go. Wether she knew how to fight, or if this would be quick, it didn't make a difference to me. Plus, I had been bored lately, so I could use something to keep me busy, and a fight seemed like a good place to start.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 02:06 PM
I heard voices. "Two precenses. Hpmm, maybe I'll see how this will turn out. Houndoom stealth." that was houndooms other actack, instead of making a black shadow, I vanished completely. "Alakazam, teleaport." I reappeared in between the two precenses. 'A girl and a guy. Wait, thats Black Rose! This just got even more interesting.' I sat down in between them and waiting for the fight to start. 'Front row seats.'

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 15th, 2005, 02:10 PM
OOC: I like your style! Front-row seats for a little entertainment to an otherwise dull night. Anyway, now I'll ask my question. Can we consider the three of us friends? By the way, I'll wait until Crystal posts to continue.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze
May 15th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Crys was rather...familar... to Black Rose. His name has been mentioned at least a thousand times from the government. And before, when she woke up one morning, she found her brother, Artimeus Breezezaru lying on the floor, dead. And right on his chest was a black rose. Anger pent up inside Crys, but soon let it go. She can't go reminising about her brother now. She has a mission to do. So with her right hand, she calmly, grabbed the crystal handle of her sword, but not unleashed it yet. That's just incase he has a sword of his own and plans on using it.

"I go by the name of Crys..." She said, sensing someone else was with them, but soon let it pass by.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 02:16 PM
I stiffen. someone had sensed me. When neither did anything to alert that they knew I was their, I relaxed. 'Alakazam' I thought. Me and Alakazam were conected. 'How about you teleport me some popcorn.' I got my wish. A tub of buttery popcorn matrilized in my hands. I began to eat it and continued to watch the show. The girl was showing anger. 'Anger aye? Even better.'

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 15th, 2005, 02:21 PM
IC: Once I heard her name, I turned around and said, "Wait, that name rings a bell. Ah, now I know where it came from. You had a brother named Artimeus, didn't you? Yes, he was the one person who was killed by a copy. I had reached back to my place and found one rose missing. The next day, I found his picture on my desk, left by the copy. I never did find out who that was. But, if you were planning on venting your anger on me, throw out the idea. I'm not the one who did it. So, will you stand back or must harm come your way?"

Due to the darkness, I still couldn't see her at all. Soon enough, I'd illuminate this place, so I could see my target.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze
May 15th, 2005, 02:30 PM
She thought about this. Her brother killed by a copy? Well, that story seems to check out.

"A copy? Oh. Well, this still doesn't change much. I still have to stop you, that's my duty to do at this minute..." Her anger completely subsided with one calm breath. She can't really make out the details of the male, or the other person who came here. Some tells her that he might want to illuminate this place. She unscheifed her sword.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 15th, 2005, 03:00 PM
OOC: Sorry for the wait. Had to leave with my Mom for a while. But, I'm back now.

IC: I heard the unsheath of a sword. So, I figured she would choose to fight me. Therefore, I pulled out my second sword, which was something I rarely used, and prepared to fight her. But, to be able to fight correctly, it was only fair that both of us were able to see. I stuck my hand up and illuminated the entire hallway, revealing each of us to the other.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze
May 15th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Light instantly poured into the hallway, revealing Black Rose. She identified him with skin that deep tan and platinum hair which reaches to his shoulders. Powder white pants, shadow ebony shirt and gloves, chestnut brown shoes, long crimson leather jacket which reaches to knees and is unclosed, and sunglasses was his apparell. She stared into those fierce red eyes with her own pair of midnight blue, a steely glance at the sword he was holding. The sword has a dark jagged blade. Something tells her that he doesn't use that very often.

"Ready?" She said, holding up her blade.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 15th, 2005, 03:41 PM
IC: Once the light poured into the hallway, it revealed Crys. She seemed to have a lighter shade of skin, and had almost the same color hair that I did. Nothing seemed abnormal, except for that sword she had. Something about that weapon struck a chord of memory in my head, but I just couldn't place why. Then, she had these deep midnight blue eyes, which seemed powerful yet hid some kind of secret.

I said, "Well, it's not a question of being ready or not. It's more of a question of wether you think you can handle this battle. But, since you seem to be ready, then so am I. Let us begin."

Yuna-chan
May 15th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Name: Yuna
Description: Short brown hair, baggy blue jeans and a pink T-shirt. or sometimes in a ninja suit
Personality:Cold, ruthless when on a mission, but a nice person if your on her side.
Pokemon (if any): Pichu, Alakazam, Charizard.
Weapons (if any): A set of Katars (if you don't know what a katar is, it's like three daggers, one pointing foward, and the other two going diaganal, one on each side. This weapon attaches to the hand like a glove, mainly used by Assassins.
Short Bio (optional):Born into a clan of hired assassins, Yuna has been trained as a ninja since birth. Her parents were captured by the government and executed. Since then she has vowed to get revenge.
Location of Origin/Side: Japan (now in Italy), Aginst the Government.

IC:
I arrive in Italy, as I step off my Charizard, I look at the building in the distance. "So that is the target location Alakazam?" I said to my Alakazam, who was standing beside me. ~(Alakazam:"Yes, the target is inside. It seems there is already a conflict going on inside. I sence three presences.")~. I call Charizard back into his pokeball. "Alakazam, see if you can teleport us onto one of the rooftops nearby." I told Alakazam, and in a flash we were ontop of a building. I call Alakazam back into his pokeball, and begin jumping roof top to roof top, heading for the target. When I arive at the building I get Alakazam back out. "Are we close enough to teleport onto it's roof?" I ask him. ~(Alakazam:"Yes.")~. Just like that we were on the target roof. I call Alakazam back agian and get another pokeball from by belt. A Pichu comes out of it. "Pichu, send a shock through this security box to short out the sensors." Pichu charges up a small bolt and sends it flying into the metal. All the little red lights on it go dim. I call back my Pichu and put on my mask. "Now I begin." I say to myself. I enter the building.

OOC: This Rp should be interesting.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 04:44 PM
'Ohhh, swords, my this is getting interesting.' putting down my popcorn I pull out jynx's pokeball. 'But, not interesting enough.' I release jynx. "Jynx confusion." I yell out loud. 'Alakazam, teleport.' I demand my pokemon and soon find myself by my prize. "With those two trying to find me, I'll be able to steal the Crystal of Nine, a rare crystal held by the goverment that is supposed to have incredible power."

Yuna-chan
May 15th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Sliping around the building undetected, I reach the target. The Crystal of Nine. I get out my glass cutter and slowly cut a hole in the glass container the Crystal was displayed in. I grab the crystal and take off to the door. As I reach the door I run head on into someone (Prosper Hark, but I didn't know that at the moment)

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 05:49 PM
"Ouch! Hey, thats my crystal!" I grap the crystal and throw out mightenyena. "You probably only want it for money anyway. Well after I use it, you can have the crystal, except then it will be powerless." I yell at Yuna. I reach out and place my hand on mighteyena's head, only to scream in agony. I try to remove my hand but it was as if it was glued to the pokemon.

Then it stopped. The pain stopped. I moved my hand away and excepted it. It was fine, no burns, mo scars. I recall my pokemon and look at Yuna. "Heres your crystal," I toss her the crystal. "It's power is now mine." I hold up my hand and flames extend out of it. "Mighteyena's attacks are now dissolved into my body, I will rule!" I yell and teleport away.

Yuna-chan
May 15th, 2005, 05:52 PM
"Idiot" I say to myself. "If only she knew more about the crystal, the one who holds it's powers also holds its deadly curse, but it's not my problem." I put the crystal in my pack and leave the building.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 05:59 PM
I appear right in between Black Rose and the girl. "Oops, sorry first time teleporting without a pokemon. Gotta work on my aim." I said and vanished again. This time i do it right. I reappear at 23 Evergreen park, New York City. My birth home. I enter and find my old mom in my old kitchen. "Whatz up?" I ask and sit down. She stares at me with a blank look then mumbles. "I'm dreaming, i'm dreaming..."

"If you were mom." I said looking at her, evil crossing my face,"I couldn't do this." with that I turn and leave, my mom a dead burn't crisp on the floor. I change my clothes to black baggy jeans and a red tank. I replace my black cap with a red one, then teleport back to Italy. "Phase Two begans." i said with a smirk. With that I vanish.

Yuna-chan
May 15th, 2005, 06:03 PM
I sit in a secret library, in the Assassins guildhouse. Reading a book about the Crystal of Nine. "hmm... 'When one obtains the power of the crystal, any pokemon they touches powers become absorbed into their body. But also when one obtains it's power, that person is linked with the crystal itself. If the crystal is broken, the persons mind shatters'. Interesting. I'll keep this for ammo if I need it."

White_Winter_Wolf
May 15th, 2005, 06:07 PM
'When one obtains the power of the crystal, any pokemon they touches powers become absorbed into their body. But also when one obtains it's power, that person is linked with the crystal itself. If the crystal is broken, the persons mind shatters'.

Its okay to have that in this RP but if you want the real definition of the crystal of nine you'll have to read my fic If I Could Change the World. That chapter is not out yet, but it will show up once i get to typing it.

Yuna-chan
May 15th, 2005, 06:10 PM
OOC:
Ok, im just making stuff up to keep the field even.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 15th, 2005, 07:16 PM
OOC: You two are good at this. Glad to see ya joined Yuna. :D

IC: As we stood their, a boy suddenly appeared and disappeared instantly. I payed no attentiont to this, and could tell something had gone missing.

Then, I said, "Well Crys, it looks like the treasure from this place has been stolen. Looks like you'll have a problem to deal with soon enough. For now, I'm what you have to deal with. Let us begin."

With that, I charged at her, sword in hand, ready to fight her. Once we reached each other, the swords flew and skills were released. Move for move, we matched each other in every way possible, until one of us messed up. As I blocked one of her attacks, she quickly jumped to the side and attempted to stab me in the chest, but I moved quickly, still getting the same result, but in the left shoulder instead. Luckily, I used my right arm, so this wouldn't affect me too much.

At this point, I realized I might just have to use my trump card to beat her. So, I waited until I finally slashed her, and the way to unlock my power was complete. As blood touched the blade, it started to get a purple glow around it.

Then, I informed her, "The steps are now complete. This fight ends now, but I commend you for your efforts."

With that, I went at her one more time, but with more incentive. I was hovering low in the air, and my sword was charged with energy. As I reached her, I wildly swung it back and forth across so fast, that she was forced to block. Soon enough, I gave enough strength to smash the sword out of her hand. At this point, I hit her twice, then landed on the ground. With that, I attacked three more times, hitting once, and then made the final attack by spinning around and using the jagged edge of the sword to smash her into the wall.

Once against the wall, she tried to move to escape. But, I quickly used my sword and stabbed it into the wall, so close to her neck that she could feel the liquid blood and the cold touch of the steel.

I walked up to her and said, "You surprise me Crys. No one that I've ever met has been able to match my skill, to make me use my special ability to defeat them. I commend you for your effort. Also, I will give you one piece of advice. Remember, you have great skill to yourself. There are those in this world which would seek to use that power for their own ends. Do not let that happen to you, no matter what. The world as we know it knows me as the Black Rose, but you may call me Ixion."

Suddenly, a black mist flooded over the landscape and prevented her view and mine as well. Then, in my hand, appeared a rose with silk-like black petals and a shimmering platinum stem. I set it on her shoulder and said, "For now, I bid you farewell."

With that, I disappeared to find the other person in this building, who I sensed as well.

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 02:19 PM
As I sit in the guildhouse, the phone rings. "Yuna, we have your next assignment. Meet at the old warehouse" says the voice on the phone, then the call abruptly ends. I grab my gear and head to the warehouse.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 16th, 2005, 02:28 PM
IC: As I finally reached where I sensed the other presence, it seemed to be gone. I spoke to myself, "Well, it seems as if we have an elusive little target, don't we? Well, a search and detect mission could do me a little good. Skarmory, trace that person and follow them now!"

Once that was spoke. my Skarmory crashed through the wall and I jumped on. Then, before we knew it, we were off to find whoever that was. Indeed, I was interested to see who this was.

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 02:37 PM
I arrive at the warehouse and enter, looking around to make sure I wasen't followed.
"Ok lets get to it, what do you want me to do?" I say to the empty room, a voice begins speaking, "We need you to find and 'eliminate' this man." says the voice, and I can see a man standing in the doorway. He throws a photo at me like I would throw a dagger. I catch the photo and look at my target, "He is Lance Constantine, aka Black Rose. He is a threat to our mission." The man tell me, he then vanishes. "Hmm.. I hear this guy is good, very good. This should be interesting." I said to myself.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 16th, 2005, 02:45 PM
IC: As I reached an odd warehouse, my Skarmory started to act very odd. Through our connection, it informed me that this is where that person was. So, I quietly landed, returned my Skarmory, and decided to make my presence known. Wether this fight would be easy or not, that would be discovered soon enough.

Once I reached the door, I took out my blade, used the jagged edge, and broke a part of the door down, large enough for me to go to. Once I walked in, I said, "Your target is closer than you both think. You can both know me as Ixion. So, shall we begin?"

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 02:51 PM
"Well atleast I won't have to hunt you now." I say with a cocky attitude. I pull out my katars. "Come, lets begin!" I yell as I rush towards my opponent.

I begin to swing at him with one katar but midair I spin a kick, he evades this attack with ease. He comes at me with his sword, but the sword is easily repelled with a twist of my katars. "Seems this will be quite a fight. Lets take this to the next level!" I say to my target, and with that my katars glow a dim blue color.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 16th, 2005, 03:13 PM
IC: As her weapons glowed, it seemed I might have something to deal with. But, I could match her in that regard. I pulled out my good sword, the bloody and jagged one, and held it in front of me. It started to glow a deep gold, and my eyes' normal crimson color seemed to flare up, looking like an inferno.

I took of my sunglasses, placed them in my pocket, and said, "Well, it does indeed look like this could become interesting. Very well then, I'll stay for a while. Yes, let's take it to the next level. Let us begin once more."

She seemed so fired up and hyper about this battle, but I acted laid-back, concentrated, and calm the entire time. I wasn't sure how she would take this, out of two possible ways. One, she could realize what I could actually do and how I act, or she could take it as I was weak and wouldn't be a challenge. Should she pick the second one, her fate would end here today. But, if she was as smart as I believed her to be, she would know what I could do. This whole time I was being careful, because of what I thought and knew she could do.

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 03:20 PM
OOC: Im really bad at battle dialogs, so could you do the fight scene? Im trying to make it so we are evenly matched, so the fight drags on untill and unexpected event occurs to end the duel. (Explosion)

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 16th, 2005, 03:32 PM
OOC: Sure, I can do that. I'll split the battle into a few posts. But, I need you to do one thing. Between my posts, just add what your characters say, I'll do the rest.

IC: With the energy on our weapons, and both of us giving it all we had, the sparks flew and our skills were shown. Move for move, step for step, action for action, we matched each other perfectly. For time and time again, we tried to take down the other, but somehow, some way, we could never make contact. As I finally found an option, I jumped to the side, and lunged forward. Apparently, she saw this coming, for she got out of the way as well, and made an attempt at me. Due to my movements, I couldn't dodge and she slashed me across the chest, and the energy knocked me into a wall right by us.

As she ran toawrds me again, I hoped what I planned would work. Unknown to all, I had a unique fighting style that only I could pull off. I was planning to use one of my most destructive techniques, hoping to put some damage onto this warrior. While other people tend to stereotype, I treat every person with respect. What they look like and are does not matter. In a battle, the only thing that matters is the person's skill, nothing more, nothing less.

Once it was the right time, she made the movement I expected her to do. She thrusted her katars forward, attempting to stab me in the heart. Now, was time for my attack. I jumped over her sword and kicked off her head into the air. This seemed to daze her for a minute, leaving her defenseless. As I came down, I lifted my leg above my head, and came down with an vicious ax kick (imagine swinging an ax to the ground, and you'll get what I just did), striking her right in the head. Then, I jumped back and waited for what she would do.

OOC: I haven't done too many RPs. How am I at this?

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 03:38 PM
OOC: Great! Very skilled battle dialog.
(Btw i have Katars, not a sword.)
http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/yunaofmoonlight/images/scissorskatar.gif (http://www.MyOnlineImages.com)

IC:
Getting up from the kick, "That was unexpected, your skills are as powefull as my own.". I shake off the daze from the kick and stand ready to continue.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 16th, 2005, 03:45 PM
OOC: Opps, sorry about that. After I post this, I'll fix that. Also, you can decided when this explosion happens that you mentioned earlier.

IC: I replied, "I have trained for years. Most people follow the same boring style, but I decided to invent my own. Therefore, people will never know what is coming."

Then, we continued once more. After a little more of this, it was clear that neither of us were in our best condition. Wether it was due to injuries or just being exhausted, this battle seemed to be drawing towards its end. While we fought, the same scenaro ensued from before. Yet, this time, neither of us broke loose and hit the other.

Once I saw neither of us were going to get any farther this way, I jumped back and said, "Well, this seems like the time to kick it up another level, what do you think? By the way, what may I call you?"

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Before I get to say anything, a terrible explosion rocks the building. The explosion was so close and so intence that we could feel the heat from the warehouse. I run and look out the door and see a government building colapsing in a pillar of flames.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 16th, 2005, 03:59 PM
IC: Once she went out to check on the explosion, I sheathed my sword and walked out of the building as well. As I walked up by her, I said, "Ah, it is a wonderous sight indeed, isn't it? These government fools will soon enough have their death handed to them. This brings me to a question I have for you. Since we both wish for the fall of the government, and both have great skill, why don't we join each other? By the way, I still haven't gotten a name from you yet."

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 04:07 PM
"The name Night will suffice." I say without taking my eyes of the burning building. Predicting the next question, "Don't ask me why my guild has you as a target, because I know not."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 16th, 2005, 04:12 PM
IC: I said, "Very well then Night. As for me being a target, I've figured that out. The government wants me dead because I'm trying to kill them off. The assassination groups want me dead because I'm doing quicker than them. So, it seems like everyone hates me and/or wants me dead. So, do you accept my offer or not? Well, instead of just asking like that again, let me give you a little incentive. This guild won't ever truly understand what you possess. They will try to use your skills and power for their own profits, and you can't let that happen. If you join me, we will work side by side to destroy these government fools, and finally have our revenge."

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Watching the building burning, my eyes glowing with the image of the inferno in the distance, "Revenge sweet revenge, such a thing I long to taste, I will join you, but first I have another little mission to do." With that I take off towards the guildhouse. When I reach the house, I enter as if nothing happend. Three assassins come out and surround me. "I see you fools have a quick spy network." I say to them and with that I slide sideways and do a kick off one assassins face. Spinning sideways I kick the remaining two in the head and land with my hair still in the same position as when I left the ground. I go into my room and grab the Crystal of Nine and put it in my pouch. I head back outside and meet up with Ixion.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 16th, 2005, 04:31 PM
IC: As I still stared out at the inferno, I heard Night come back and said, "So, it seems you have that crystal? I'm going to suppose that's why you were at that building. So, now we have a massive job to do. First, we'll go around and kill a few of these government leaders, but make it look like another country did it. This will cause distrust to flood through their alliance, and possibly destroy it, or weaken it greatly. Should this not work, I have a back-up machine. Do you wish to know what it is?"

OOC: Out of all the people in this RP, you should definitely know what it is when I say its name.

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 04:41 PM
OOC: This is turning into a two person Rp. lol. And by "Back-up machine", the thoughts that come to mind are 1.) Time machine 2.) Atom bomb.

IC:
"What is this back-up machine you speak of?" I said as I look back to the inferno, government agents were already fighting the fire. "We best get out of the area, they will be looking for suspects."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 16th, 2005, 04:45 PM
OOC: I'll give you two hints, so think before you read my post:
(1)- This comes from the second game that Yuna is in.
(2)- Think big, evil, and destructive.

IC: I said, "Well, it is something I uncovered and reconstructed. This was a weapon of mass destruction which was lost to history, and the human race. At one point, this had enough power to level a continent, and it still does. Many names are recorded throughout history, but I prefer the one in which it is called Vegnagun."

I was interested to see if she knew what this machine was.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 16th, 2005, 04:50 PM
I sit and watch the two duel. "Joining forces aye? Well at least now i have a challenge." I jump down in front of them. "Hey Rose, member me? I'm the girl who stole your faithful little toy many years ago. I'm here to give you two a warning. I'm half mighteyena, be careful of what you steal. Who knows if its cursed." With that I use Shadow and dissapear.

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 04:56 PM
"Vegnagun, I thought that only a legend. 'The ultimate mecha, the weapon of mass destruction.' In the legend it gets destroyed. Why use such a device? That takes the fun out of this job." I say with a hint of humor.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 16th, 2005, 04:57 PM
IC: I said, "Hmm, so that was her again. Well, it's time for us to have a little talk with her. May I see the crystal for a moment? I know about the curse, but the energy that flows between both my sword and in my body will block it for the time I touch it."

So, I put one hand on the crystal, drew out my sword, and just made a cut through the air, opening some kind of black portal. Then, I put my sword down, grabbed a whip from my belt, and threw it through the portal. Soon enough, I felt it latch onto something and tore it out of the portal. Indeed, it was the girl.

I closed the portal, took my hand off of the crystal, and began to speak, "Now girl, let's try this again. You know what, good for you if you're part Mightyena. Is that supposed to scare me or something? I can play a little transformation trick of my own, but you really don't want me to do that, trust me."

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 05:07 PM
"So we meet agian strange one. Tell me, whos side be you on? Our side, the assassins, or the government? I wouldn't move if I were you" I say as I brandish the crystal in my hand. "Wouldn't want me to cause an accident now would you?"

White_Winter_Wolf
May 16th, 2005, 05:27 PM
"Huh?" I look around. "Toto, i don't think were in kansas anymore." I look at the two threating me. "How to explain to idiots, hpm? Oh yes, I'm Prospre Hark, Theif Lord, I'm againest the goverment. no crystal can scare me. I've been to to two other dismsions, its curse doesn't affect me and yes you should be scared of me. That sum everything up for you?" I ask with a smirk. I one motion, I have my gun trained on them amd a portel behind me.

"i'd love to chat, but me and a certain 8th century samuri have a lesson planned. Later." with a mock salute I vanish.

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 05:45 PM
OOC: A bit overpowered arn't we White_Winter_Wolf?

White_Winter_Wolf
May 16th, 2005, 06:00 PM
::Hehe, Sorry. I get into it sometimes. Just so you know, shes lieing. She was actully going to her apartment, and was terrified of the crystal. I should have said that::

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 06:02 PM
OOC: It's not really that your overpowererd, but the way your using the powers. Everytime we try to get you back into the storyline your teleport out.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 16th, 2005, 06:07 PM
::I'm grounded starting tommorrow, so I'm trying to let the story keep going while I'm not on. It will only be for 3 days.::

Yuna-chan
May 16th, 2005, 06:13 PM
OOC: you could have said that earlier =P.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 16th, 2005, 06:56 PM
IC: I said, "Alright, the kid is starting to annoy me. Next time we find here, I say we introduce her to some pain. For now, let us have a little hunt for her. Seeing as that portal only went one way, there's no way she went into the past. So, where would someone go to get away from pursuers? I'd say their home. So, now we just have to find that. Let's start by going through the portal. That should lead us straight to her."

So, we both stepped into the portal, which transfered us to the front of a large apartment building. It seemed to be the right place to hide out, so we entered and started to look through. Suddenly, I heard somemone move, right above us.

Yuna-chan
May 17th, 2005, 10:54 AM
As we rush up to where the sound came from, we hear a portal open, and then it close. "Well shes gone agian, I say we come after her later. We have bigger targets to destroy."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 17th, 2005, 12:30 PM
IC: I thought on it for a moment and then informed her, "Alright then, we'll leave for now. At this point, we must destroy the largest part in the government, the America."

Once they were down, only a few more after that, and we'd be able to start our revenge.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 17th, 2005, 12:45 PM
::My moms shopping so I can maybe sneak this in.::
I jump into my portal and find my myself in Wastington. I pull out my lastest 'prize' and throw it on the ground. Every camera now shows the same thing as it did ten minuets ago. I climb the president window and pay him a visit.
One hour later, I leave him tied up and hop out the window. putting the papers I stole in my bag I disappear again.

Yuna-chan
May 17th, 2005, 01:37 PM
OOC: this is changing to less a pokemon rp, and more to a world destruction/assassin type thing.

IC:
"America is the target huh?" I say, but my mind is flooded with a memory.

(this whole scene takes place in America) Yuna, age 6, sitting in a dark room bound by a leash and her hands tied behind her back. There is a thing on her head keeping her eyes open. "Now tell me, where is he!" says a man who is standing over a table across the room. Yuna's mother is bound to that table, being torcherd for information. "I told you I don't know!" She screams. "Leave her alone!!!" Little Yuna screams while thrashing trying to break the bindings. The man continues questioning Yuna's Mother, then slits her throat. "NOOO!!! MOTHER!!!" Yuna screams, but now she is thrashing like a wild animal. The man laughs at her attempts and turns to walk out of the room. Just then, the bindings break and Little Yuna goes charging for him, grabbing a dagger from a table. She sails through the air and kicks off the door, slashing the man in the face, leaving a huge scar from his chin to his eyebrow. "You little!" He yells as he cracks Yuna in the head with a club. He then puts her in a bag, and throws her into a nearby lake with a cement block tied to the bag. She somehow manages to get loose and swims to the surface. She stands there, glowing with a blood red aura around her. "He shall pay, with his life!"

*back to the present*
Yuna's body glows with the same blood red aura, her body tense with anger.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 17th, 2005, 02:09 PM
OOC: Pokemon will come quickly, if this goes the right way.

IC: As I saw the aura, I said, "Well, it seems as if there's still a lot I don't know about you. But, that really doesn't matter, does it? If I know the past or not, that has no leverage. Now, let's start our little quest, shall we?"

With that, I threw out my pokeball, which revealed my Skarmory, and jumped on.

Yuna-chan
May 17th, 2005, 02:26 PM
The aura fades. "Well, I have one last stop to make first.." I say as I climb on. I direct us to a small house on the outskirts of the city. "I'll be back in a second, wait here." I say as I jump off and go into the house. I walk into the house and go into the bedroom in the upstairs of the house. I look in the closet and find what I came here for. My mothers Assassin gear.
(looks like this but black and silver.)
http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/yunaofmoonlight/images/assa_female_walk_01.gif (http://www.MyOnlineImages.com)

I go into the closet and change into her gear. "Now, now I avenge you mother." I say to myself. I head back outside and go back to the Skarmory.

Naito
May 17th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Name: Josh Night
Description: Black hair, black jacket, jeans, and white sneakers.
Pokemon (if any): Tyranitar, Blaziken, Houndoom, Skarmory, and Swampert.
Weapons (if any): Two daggers, and one sword made of diamond.
Short Bio (optional): N/A
Location of Origin: America
Side: Against Government

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 17th, 2005, 02:56 PM
OOC: Glad to have ya here. Read the posts so you know whats going on and then just start posting.

IC: I said, "Yes, we will now strike fear into this world. Soon enough, both of us will have seen our revenge. Only a little bit of time now. But, make your way to America, I have one piece of business I must attend to. I'll be there shortly."

With that, I leaped onto my Skarmory and we shot off into the distance.

~ ~ (about 2 hours later) ~ ~

When I reached my destination, I saw the leveled ruins of what used to be my childhood village. When I landed and walked around, the memories surfaced in my head once more....

* The crimson flames leapt from rooftop to rooftop. The once clean streets were tinted a hellish red, and bodies were thrown and broken in every possible direction you could see. Barely a few hours ago, this place was prosperous and peaceful. The time was midnight now, and the government had come during the night. Soon enough, without much effort, our village was killed, and my family were the only ones who fought back. Therefore, they were to be killed slowly. But, for some reason, they decided to spare my life, for some reason, but wanted to make an impression. So, as I struggled, I was bound to a post and saw something that changed my life forever. One by one, they brought my family up and asked questions. We were bound to secrecy, by tradition. So, they were killed. Each and every one, my mother, father, and even my sister, right in front of my eyes.

From that day, I swore revenge. I hid my true self and looks from the world, afraid someone would recognize me.

As I snapped back to reality, I found myself right by the remains of my house. I searched through it and found a box which my father left for me. He told me that when the right time came, to use what was in here. So, I opened the box, changed into the clothes, and took the weapon. Then, I set out to rejoin the girl.

OOC: This is my look now (same everything in this picture):
http://weapon.org/game/ff7/sephiroth/sephiroth.jpeg

Weapon: I'll show when the time comes.

Yuna-chan
May 17th, 2005, 03:20 PM
With that I make my way to America. I arrive in New New York (not a typo) and head to a shack on the docks. I enter and look around, it's the same room from my memory, the room where my mother was murdered.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 17th, 2005, 03:34 PM
IC: Now I was ready to do this final mission. So, I used the teleporting skill of my Gardevoir to return to the girl's location, only to find her gone. But, I had an idea on where she might be. The government was located in New New York, the most unlikely place, so no one would try to kill them. There was a shack near the docks by there, so she would likely be there.

It had been a long time since I was last in this city. Must have been almost 5 years now. But, that is more of my past which I would prefer not to recall. Most of my past had been horrible, and I had blocked out the thoughts if they ever surfaced in my mind. Those first people that I ever met from outside my village had killed all of those who I cared for. From that point on, I never trusted anyone else that I ever met. But, something was different about this one that I was now working with.

As I entered the room, I saw her staring at an empty room.

Yuna-chan
May 17th, 2005, 03:42 PM
"I died in this room.. and was reborn as something else." I say in a cold, chilling voice. "Revenge will be sweet, but it will never replace what was lost."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 17th, 2005, 03:53 PM
IC: I heard what she said an replied, "I couldn't have said it better myself. No matter what revenge we achieve, we can't bring back what has already been lost. But, we can at least put those people we lost to peace, by taking down those who killed them. One that day, years ago, I died as well, and from that day forth have been what you know me as. You are the first person I've trusted since that happens, and it makes me think a little bit. It's odd enough that I met someone who I can trust, but I met them on the day I died, ten years ago. The one thing I can promise you is that we will take down these pathetic fools and complete what we both wish for."

Yuna-chan
May 17th, 2005, 04:11 PM
I look at the spot where the table once stood, I took off my mask and set it there. The Red aura glows brightly this time, creating a kind of swirling wind effect, "My name, is Yuna. Former assassin of the Velg'larn clan, daughter of the assassin known as Night. I have one more mission to complete." I say as I look at Ixion. "Lets finish this."

Crystal_Lily_Breeze
May 17th, 2005, 04:39 PM
((OOC: Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one here that's with the government. Wait, I am, am I? I will create some NPCs so I won't feel so lonely on one side...))

IC:

(Picking up were I left off)

Crys just blinked as Ixion dissappeared in a black mist.

'Very mysterious...' She said, taking the black rose from off her shoulder, and stared into the dark ebony petals and looked up. Something rung. She took out a silver PokeNav and answered it.

~*~
"Hello, Long." She simply said cooly.

"You know that the Crystal of Nine is stolen, do you?"

"Not my department..." She paused. "But that's good to know..."

"Is the repesentative safe?"

"Yes.." Crystaleirenia will not say that she had to fight Black Rose.

"Good."

"Could I make a suggestion?"

"You could."

"You should really assign more agantes to a job because it get's pretty lonely, and sometimes hectic..."

"Not a bad idea." Long replied.

"Also, you could send Lily to investisgate the crime situation... Okay I'm out!" She said turning off the PokeNav.

"Hey wait-" Long was cut off.
~*~

"Okay, I had enough duty for one day... Lea, Teleport!" And with that, the two teleported out of the building. The cat-like pokemon was then returned to her respective pokeball and in place of her was a green dragon. The agent got on the Flygon and was immediately flying to New New York, to her underground hideaway.

As they reached New New York, she went into a building and went downstairs.

"So, I guess I have to go down seven flights of stairs. Seven incredibly long flights of stairs. Oh why do I have to make this so hard for myself?" She said going down the first flight, grabbing a lanturn from a shelf as it was getting darker and darker with each step. When she reached a door from at the end of the seven flights, she took a key and pushed it in the key slot, only to find out that it's already unlocked.

"What the-"

Suddenly, Crys heard a crash inside. She turned the handle and dashed into the room, finding a Blissey on the floor, fainted.

"What happened here?"

Another Blissey came forward. ~*(Gale came here again...)*~

"Gabriellia Chrisitne Breezezaru?" She sighed. "That mangy rouge! What did she do?"

~*(We-We tried to protect it but-)*~

A little girl of the age of eleven appeared. "She stole one of our family's sacred pendants. More specifically, Artimeus'."

"Serenity, this true?"

"I'm afaid so. Anyway, did you suceed in protecting the Italian repesentative?"

Crys showed a rose with ebony petals. "Had a fight, met a somewhat new face, protected the respentative. But i can't help but wonder if he's safe now. I can't protect him forever..."

"I understand. Want me to put that rose in a vase or something. Who was it from? A boyfriend of yours?" Serenity joked.

"NO! It's not from my boyfriend- not that I have one... And yes, you may put it in a vase... I'll just rest for a bit..." The teen replied, going to a bed and ploped down on the soft matress, falling asleep quickly.

Yuna-chan
May 17th, 2005, 04:51 PM
As I head for the door, a large group of Government agents bust in on every side of the building. "Well it looks like they found us."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 17th, 2005, 06:42 PM
IC: I said, "Indeed it seems they have. Let's make quick work of these fools." She nodded and within about 2 minutes, they were all on the ground, dead.

Once, they were down, I turned to Yuna and said, "Ah, now I know where you come from. See, all people involved with the government know me as the Black Rose. But, the warriors I've fought with know me by my true self-put name. I took the callings of my father and mother, combining them both. But, for now, let's forget about this. These fools deserve to die here and now. Once and for all, let's finish this."

With that, I walked into the hallway and waited for her to come out. While standing against the wall, I just thought to myself for a moment. Soon enough, my objective that I've been reaching for for many long years will come to fruition. Then, this world will know never to take what a person holds closest ever again.

Yuna-chan
May 18th, 2005, 01:37 PM
OOC: Im going to give the government side some time to atleaset attempt to stop us, because if we keep going at this rate we'll reach the end of this storyline within a day or two.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 18th, 2005, 01:42 PM
OOC: Exactly. Remember, this is just how our characters think it will go. As we all really know, the government would have weapons and armies of uncountable weapons. Also, we'll soon find confrontation with the other people in this RP. So, you can continue now. I can't think of anything to say.

Yuna-chan
May 18th, 2005, 01:45 PM
We walk out of the shack, and there is an army of agents outside with helicopters and tons of weapons. "Ok, theres no way we can take an army on our own."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 18th, 2005, 02:01 PM
IC: As we stood their, we did not move, but I spoke to Yuna and said, "Don't worry about this. I sense another presence around here besides our own inside the building. So, let's pay them another visit. For now, Metagross, use Sandstorm now!"

I had released my Metagross before we exited the building, incase we needed it. Under cover of that storm, we ran inside and around a few corners and stairs to where I felt the presence.

While outside the door, I kicked it down and said, "Well, it's a pleasure to see you again. Did you happen to find the gift I left for you Crys?"

Crystal_Lily_Breeze
May 18th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Crys suddenly woke up because of the clattering of stairs. She is an incredibly light sleeper.

"Zzz.. huh? What?" She got up to her feet. Serenity was cleaning around the place as usual, out of sight. The door was kicked down.

'Why did he have to kick down the door? It's already unlocked!' She thought.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again too, Ixion. And yes, I did happen to find the little gift." She said looking at the vase near the door, the black rose in it. "So what brings you here to my hideaway?" She questioned, her crystal clear, midnight blue eyes glancing.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 18th, 2005, 03:24 PM
IC: As I glanced around the room, seeing what she called a hideout. Then, I replied, "Good, you were meant to find it. Think of it is a prediction of the future, in more way than one. I can leave here peacefully, but it's your choice. You can either come with us and have those forces stand down, or you can have another shot at me. So, which one will it be?"

This girl truly did surprise me. I had no idea on what she might do next. Whatever it was, I'd be able to deal with it, as well would Yuna.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze
May 18th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Crys thought about and then answered, "I would rather-" Then her PokeNav rang. "Excuse me, but I have to take this call..." She turned around, and answered, "What is it now, Long?!"

<Many agents have died.>

"Maybe because those agents are patheic? Would that be a case? Anyway, you caught me at a bad time. Can I raincheck this call?" She hung up on him.

<Wait, Crys don't-> He was cut off.

"Sorry, as I was saying-" The phone rung again. "WHAT IS IT NOW, LONG?!!?!"

<I need you in New New York, there's->

"I have things to do! I'm busy! Have to talk to you later and don't call me back!" She hung up again.

"Okay, I'm really sor-" She answered the ringing phone. "WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT DON'T CALL ME BACK AGAIN?" She hung up. The phone rang again. Crys immediately threw the ringing PokeNav at the wall. The silver device stopped ringing and is now on the ground in pieces. "Okay, I'm sorry about that. Now, as I was saying I would rather have another shot at you, just because it isn't like me to just come with you without a fight." She drew out her weapons. She took out two swords- double blades was the name. It was silver, decorated in onyx and polished with gold. This was only used once, and you could tell that it's pretty ancient. ((It looks like this (http://xboxmedia.ign.com/media/previews/image/soulcalibur2/sc2_6.jpg) . The girl's holding it...))

Yuna-chan
May 18th, 2005, 06:11 PM
"This should be good." I say from behind Ixion. Crys had not yet seen me, for I never came through the door when he first kicked it in. I lean aginst the wall and watch the girl intentivly, to try and figure if she stood a chance. I knew Ixion was a very good fighter from my duel with him.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 18th, 2005, 06:48 PM
IC: I replied, "Very well, this will indeed be interesting. Now, let me show you my new trick. I've compared my weapons skills with my fighting skills and found the second one to be higher. So, I combined the two and got this."

With that, I fell to one knee, put my arms out, and my new weapon was revealed. From my each arm and leg, a blade emerged and stood ready for my use. This is one of the things that I achieved from what my parents left for me.

So, then I stood up straight, and said, "Well, let's get this started then."

OOC: If you want to know where I got this odd idea, look at the third banner in my signature.

Chikara
May 20th, 2005, 04:36 AM
occ: guys? Ill come(i joined! go figure!) and Ill be in the government. Just so people dont get confused. Is that alright?

Yuna-chan
May 20th, 2005, 05:59 AM
OOC: Come right in, and comeon and start the battle!!!

Chikara
May 20th, 2005, 08:22 AM
I was staring at the group from a shadow in a corner, annd I had to say, that collection of blades was nice to look at. I thought about emerging, but then decided not to.

Those people looked tough, and I would rather know as much about them as possible.

Yuna-chan
May 20th, 2005, 09:50 AM
"Hey dude in the corner, how long you going to hide back there?" I say while looking into a dark corner. "You must not know too much about us if you think simple shadows can hide you."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 20th, 2005, 11:52 AM
IC: I heard what Yuna said, but did not move from where I stood. By my guess, she could easily take care of whoever was there. For now, I had to focus on my fight to soon begin with Crys. Then, I'd help out.

Yuna-chan
May 20th, 2005, 11:57 AM
I ignore the guy in the corner, and watch the upcoming fight. The guy in the corner seemed to pose no threat since he would not reveal himself. "Suit yourself coward." I say towards the dark corner.

Chikara
May 21st, 2005, 06:01 AM
I was literaly holding myself back from jumping out, and shooting this 'Yuna' person, but in stead, I pulled out a pokeball, and silently let out my Vulpix. I looked back at the people, to see if they had noticed. They didnt.

"Vulpix, use flame thrower on Yuna. Shes got alot to learn before she calls me a coward." I commanded. Vulpix nodded, and faced Yuna. She let out a cry, and a shot of fire went towards Yuna. It hit.

Yuna-chan
May 21st, 2005, 07:06 AM
IC:
As the flamethrower hit me, my mothers aura (the bright red aura from earlyer) shielded me from the heat. "Don't like being called a coward I see, well then come out and fight!" I say still leaning aginst the wall.

OOC: Nice try =P.

Chikara
May 22nd, 2005, 07:22 AM
occ: thanx ;D

ic: "Fine." I said, taking out a pokeball. "Go Flygon!" I threw the ball, and my blue flygon poped out. "Still sure you wanna battle me?" I called to her. "Ive never lost."

Yuna-chan
May 22nd, 2005, 10:51 AM
OOC: A pokemon battle? We fight with swords and stuff, pokemon are just used for teleporting or flying to places XD

IC:
"Oh come now, a pokemon battle? Wheres the sport in that? Having them fight for you while you sit safely in your little corner." I say as I pull out my Katars. "This is the way real warriors fight".

White_Winter_Wolf
May 22nd, 2005, 12:04 PM
::I'm Back!::
I sat on my bed reading my prize. A letter to the president from German Commander.*Dear Mr. President: I must sadly imform you, your daughter has been kiddnapped. We are now working very hard to find her.* and his reply,*My daughter is of the most importance to me. I will pay millions for her safe return.*

"Black Rose and Yuna may have threated me, but I think I can win there trust." I said to no one. I put on my origanal camo outfit and picked up my package from Germany. I laugh to myself and teleport... right into the battle. "Oops."

Chikara
May 22nd, 2005, 04:17 PM
I stared at the new kid for a moment, then looked back at Yuna. "Fine then." I pulled out a large knife and a small pistol. "You'd be much safer with the Pokemon battle. But since you will play Suzy Hero, you got it the hard way." I said.

Yuna-chan
May 22nd, 2005, 04:31 PM
"Don't underestimate me, you'll regret it. Lets see what you got." I say, and I move at an amazing speed and kick off of the door corner, going head on at this new foe. I was amazed that he acually blocked me. "It seems I underestimated you on that move."

OOC: Sorry I suck at battle dialogs.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 22nd, 2005, 04:36 PM
OOC: Well, if both of you could give me an idea of what kind of moves you would use, I can put the battle dialogue. But, I'd also need to know who would win the fight, so that's for you two to decide.

Yuna-chan
May 22nd, 2005, 04:40 PM
OOC:
Well the winner depends on how powerfull his character is. And since I have no idea we'll have to wait.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 22nd, 2005, 04:41 PM
"Oh, I'm in a battle?!" I ask confused. Looking at the guy trying to kill me I
smirked. I pulled out my dagger and ran it up my arm. Instead of cutting me, it caught on fire. I spun the flaming blade on my finger and flicked it at him. "So, you want to play a game?" i said with a smirk and threw my dagger into the air. I threw a ball of psychic energy at it and it transformed my dagger into a double bladed sword. "So, you go first."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 22nd, 2005, 04:44 PM
OOC: Okay, so the two in a battle are Yuna's character and White Wolf's character, right? Okay then. If you two can decide, post and I'll write the dialogue.

IC: As I stood waiting for a challenge, I saw that new girl watching Yuna and another person fight. So, I decided to give her something to do. I said, "Hey over there, are you up for a challenge?"

Yuna-chan
May 22nd, 2005, 04:46 PM
OOC: No, my character and Kasanai Tsumi's are fighting, Wolf's is just standing there.

Chikara
May 22nd, 2005, 04:48 PM
occ:I was amazed that he acually...

uh... I be a girl! :D

ic: I smiled. "Your pretty quick." I said. I pointed my gun at her. "Are you quick enough to dodge this?" I asked.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 22nd, 2005, 04:49 PM
"Huh?" i ask and turn to Rose. "Oh, you need a hand? Well, you always were weak." i tell him with a laugh, "okay. what cha got for me Rosey" I walk over to him and play with my dagger. "oh when this is over, I got ya a little gift. Her name's Samantha and she worth a million bucks. Well, I'm ready."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 22nd, 2005, 07:12 PM
IC: As he said that, I just started to laugh. I replied, "Wow, you really do try to change people's lives, don't you? Well, if you must know what I have for you, I have enough strength to crack the side of your head in if you get me angry. But, I need not what you offer me. Things like that are better to develop naturally. Plus, I already have my eye on someone, but you don't need to know who. So, let us start, if you are ready."

Once I said that, I fell back into a stance and awaited for him to attack me. With this combination of weaponry and my own fighting style, I was confident that I would win. Then, is where I would decided what to do next.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 23rd, 2005, 03:24 AM
"Ohhhh, you want to fight me? Well, okay!" I walk up to him and run hisblade on my. I smirk and jump at him. ::Could you do the battle dialouge. I got an idea if i end up unconisous.::

Yuna-chan
May 23rd, 2005, 08:00 AM
OOC: oops, sorry about that XD

IC:
"Sure, try me!", I say knowing that I can't dodge bullets. Right about the time the gun goes off, a blur comes flying in and pulls me out of the way. When the blur stops moving, my jaw drops. It's Night, my father, (appearance: A man, late 30's, dressed in a black cloak, with Katars similar to mine as weapons.) who hasen't been seen in 10 years. "D..dad.." I say, seeming emotional for a moment, then anger flares up. "You... you.. how dare you show your face! Mom died because of you! And I almost did!" I yell at him, ignoring my previous battle. He just laughs and looks at me like a father would, "Your so much like your mother."

OOC: Now theres my plot twist for today =P

Chikara
May 23rd, 2005, 09:03 AM
occ: lol

ic: Yuna's dad had arrived, and I knew there was tension between them, so I put my gun and knife back into my belt, and walked away from the group. "The last thing I need to lose is my decency." I muttered to myself. I looked back. they didnt notice me leave.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 23rd, 2005, 11:58 AM
IC: As I was about to fight the boy, I noticed an absence of spirit in the room. Right before theboy charged, I signaled to hold on for one minute and took out my whip. Then, without warning, I struck it out towards the door and once outside, I felt it loop onto something. Once that happened, I tore the whip to me, and the girl came with it. On her way through the air, I stepped back, causing her to hit the wall. Then, I cracked the whip, unwrapping her from it and sending her into the air.

After that, I turned to Night and said, "Night, it indeed has been a while since I last saw you, about a year I believe. So, the father who left his family for dead, in exchange for his own life, has returned as if nothing happened it seems. Would you care to tell her or should I Night?"

OOC: Going with the surprising flow.

Yuna-chan
May 23rd, 2005, 12:12 PM
"How dare you come back like nothing happend! Mother died protecting your sorry ***! You didn't even come back to see if I was still alive!" I yell right in Nights face. "So, what are you going to do little Yuna, kill me? Ah yes Rose, it has been quite awhile hasen't it? Tell her if you want, shes more fond of you than me."

White_Winter_Wolf
May 23rd, 2005, 12:39 PM
I was floating in a white room. I looked around, the Crystal of Nine was flaoting next to me but it was 4 times larger then me. I touched it and it turned into a sort of video screen.

A young girl with long red hair ran into her moms arms. They both seemed happy. Then I saw the same girl but a little older. She was crying as her drunk mother hit her with a wip. Then the girl appeared again, a year older. She had shorter hair and tomboy clothes on. her mom swung the wip at her but she caught it. She then left. The scene changed one more time to see the mom crying over a picture. the girl came in and hit her with a overheat.

"What have I done?!" I yelled and sat up. I looked around and saw Black Rose the girl and someone else yelling at each other. "Guess I'm not the only one with family issues."

Yuna-chan
May 23rd, 2005, 12:43 PM
"Fond?!? You don't know the meaning of the word!!! If you did you wouldn't have left your family to die!" I yell, then I look at Rose. "Tell me what?"

White_Winter_Wolf
May 23rd, 2005, 12:47 PM
"Ohhh, crisis. nice." i sit down and get comfortable. I look around and fine the guy that was fighting Yuna. I call over to him. "Hey you! wanna watch the show with me? I got popcorn." I say a tube of popcorn matrilzes in my hands.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 23rd, 2005, 12:49 PM
IC: Once Night said that, I took that as my cue to speak. I said, "Very well then, if you are too afraid to tell her yourself."

Then, I turned to Yuna and continued, "One year ago today, is when I met your father. We had been seeking to achieve the same goal, and worked together for a short time. While with him, he told me a story that peaked my interest. He told me of the day in which he lost his family. There was a sudden misplacement of trust within the cities around the one in which he lived. Upon a certain time, that city that he lived in was attacked by a large force, which was too much for them to handle. One thing that surprised me was that his wife and daughter were captured, yet he escaped a group of over 250 people without a scratch on him. But, I've figured that out."

Then, I turned back around to Night and said, "You are a decieving little insect, aren't you? You had connections with those forces who attacked you, and that's how you escaped. You exchanged the lives of your wife and Yuna so you could escape."

Yuna-chan
May 23rd, 2005, 12:57 PM
I drop to my knees in tears, "You bastard, you've been using me, the government isn't my target" I say to Rose. I look at my father with nothing but anger in my eyes, "You....Im going to kill you." I say in a low voice. Right about then I fly towards his face, Katars first. He blocks them easily, but he gets a suprise, a blade comes out of the side of her boot and goes right into the side of his head.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 23rd, 2005, 01:12 PM
IC: As she said that to me, I just started to laugh. I replyed, "All of you are all the same. You allow your foolish and inconcievable emotions to overthrow your judgement. It seems that the only two who can actually control themselves are myself and Crys. So, gather your composure, stop feeling sorry for yourself, and let's continue this. I suppose you're against me then?"

Yuna-chan
May 23rd, 2005, 01:35 PM
OOC: My characters mental state is going down very fast.

IC:
"Inconcievable emotions? Those emotions are what make you human!" I yell at Rose, and then I pull a pistol from my belt and put it to my head. "Im done with this world, there is nothing here left for me except pain. I'd rather burn in hell then live another day in this world where there is no one to trust." It is clear that the emotional flood gates that opened with her fathers reappearance have driven her to the edge of insanity.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 23rd, 2005, 03:41 PM
"Wow! Stop right there missy." i said putting down my popcorn and hit her gun out of her hand. "Night, please excuse us." with that i teleported Rose, Yuna, myself, and my captive into my apartment. 'Okay you two. I need your help with something. I know you want the 'big machine' that I want, so lets help each other. i can get you anything you need and hack you into any computer. All I want is some of the dough. We got a deal?"

Yuna-chan
May 23rd, 2005, 03:55 PM
OOC: Nights dead, lol. Remember I sunk a blade into his skull.

IC:
All of a sudden Yuna's sanity snapped back into place, causing instant amnesia of the last few moments. She forgets the suicide attempt and killing Night. "Where the hell am I and what are you talking about?" I say with a confused look. Then She remembers what happend, "I almost did myself in, strange. Rose, I can't belive you of all people, would use me to your advantage. I thought you understood why I do what I do. But I guess I give you too much credit."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 23rd, 2005, 04:03 PM
IC: I said, "Okay, first I'd rather not leave our two targets alone, allowed to escape, so let's stay where they are until they have been taken care of."

They seemed okay with the idea and we used the same thing to return to the building. Next, I informed Yuna, "Well, the past few moments have been hell for you. You mentally snapped, which would explain the loss of memory. Basically, we encountered your father, what he did was revealed, you killed him and were accusing me of using you for my own gain. Now, are you ready to continue helping me, or do you still wish to attack me?"

Yuna-chan
May 23rd, 2005, 04:21 PM
"Well, as I see it, I gain nothing from your death." I say, I see my gun on the floor, "So I was going to shoot myself, funny since this gun isn't loaded."

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 23rd, 2005, 04:27 PM
IC: I just started to laugh. Then, I said, "Wow, I can't tell you how many times I've seen people do that. Pushed off the edge by their emotions, from what they've seen and experienced, and what they know in their mind. From everyone I used to know, I'm the only one left due to this. But, forget what I just said, I'd rather not go into things like this right now. Plus, you are right, you gain nothing from my death."

Then, I looked around the room for a moment and said, "So, who is stupid enough to try either myself or Yuna next? Whoever wishes to, just come forward now."

Yuna-chan
May 23rd, 2005, 04:36 PM
"Well do me a favor, if I ever snap agian just shoot me." I say with a hint of sarcasm. I wipe my face and fix my hair back to the way it was before my little episode.

OOC: lol talk about plot twists. =P

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 23rd, 2005, 04:50 PM
IC: I said, "If you want me to, I'm a good shot. Anyway, I'm bored, so I'm just going to sit back until one of them decides to actually do something."

With that, I just found a random chair in the coner and sat down, looking up to the ceiling with my eyes closed.

Yuna-chan
May 23rd, 2005, 05:04 PM
"Well now that we're not killing people, you got a shower in this place craze?" Directing that question at Prosper. "I smell like government agent blood, and I don't like it." I say with a smerk.

Trainer Ben
May 23rd, 2005, 05:09 PM
Is it too late to join?

Name: Jason
Description: http://img187.echo.cx/img187/5880/jasontrainersprite0nz.png (http://www.imageshack.us) http://img187.echo.cx/img187/5730/jasonface1ug.png (http://www.imageshack.us)
Personality: Cold, hateful, quiet, mysterious...
Pokemon: Metagross, Kabutops, Nidoking, Aggron, Tyranitar, Omastar
Weapons: Samurai blade
Short Bio: None. Jason woke up one day in an abandoned building. With him were his swords and his Pokemon. The only thing he remembers is an event that happened, or should have happened, hundreds of years ago. He learns of the Government, and despises it. He now wants to destroy the Government.
Location of Origin: An abandoned building in Amsterdam.
Side: Against Government.

Jason chuckled and appeared in front of them. He brushed back his blue hair and fixed his boots.

"Sorry to butt in, but I was getting bored," he said. He tightened his cloak. He had been walking for days, and the cold was starting to get to him.

"Let me ask you this. Are you working with or against the Government?" he asked them.

Yuna-chan
May 23rd, 2005, 05:11 PM
OOC: you should have waited for Xion to approve you before you jumped in.

Trainer Ben
May 23rd, 2005, 05:15 PM
OCC:Sorry. I'll wait. Until then, just pretend I didn't post.

Sima Yi's Apprentice
May 24th, 2005, 02:56 AM
OOC: Sure go ahead and join. So, now we'll just continue from your last post.

IC: Once I saw another person appear, I said, "Wow, we just seem to draw people in, don't we? Well, give me a good reason why I should let you and you've got it."

Once I got an answer from this guy, it was time to stop this fighting. None of us would benefit from it at all anyway.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 24th, 2005, 03:15 AM
I sat listening to them and sighed. 'people love ignoring me.' "Hey guys! I that a yes on letting me help you?"

Yuna-chan
May 24th, 2005, 05:34 PM
"Well now this is a party, who's the new guy?" I say to the now larger group. I look out the window, "Ok, don't ask me how, but it looks like the guild found me." I say, refering to the army of assassins coming into the building.

OOC: think foot ninja attack from ninja turtles, and you got this army. not very skilled but lots of them.

Trainer Ben
May 24th, 2005, 05:44 PM
"Let's just say I'm against the Government for my own reasons. I haven't seen another human soul since I first woke up, and you guys are the closest thing to allies," he said. He looked at the approaching assasins.

"Friends of yours?" he asked.

Chikara
May 25th, 2005, 06:19 AM
"What-are-they-doing!?" I asked myself, staring at the assassins. "That group is too strong for them to handle!" I looked around franticly, and got an idea. "Well, that family momennt seems to be over. I think Ill help the army." I ran to the assassins, and got behind them.

Yuna-chan
May 25th, 2005, 08:11 AM
FYI: The Army is agisnt the government, but also aginst me =/

EDIT: I'll be on vacation for the next few days, so I give Xion permission to control my character so the story can continue.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 25th, 2005, 04:31 PM
::I'mleaving soon too but i tell ya when. Xion can do me then.::
"Ohhh, a army." I said standing up and walking to the window. "Lets make this funnier, shall we?" I put my hand on the glass and threw a psychic attack followed by a shadow. The illusion of a army formed in front of the assaions. "Okay, now its a sneak attack. Person to take out the most assisions wins the Jewel of Candor. No magic powers but its worth a lot. Ready? Begin!"

Yuna-chan
May 25th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Xion can do me then

OOC: Vacation put off till monday, so i'll be here. Btw that sounded so wrong when I first read it.

White_Winter_Wolf
May 27th, 2005, 10:19 AM
::Tommorw I might get on once but if I don't I'm already gone. I don't konw if I'll have time, so If I not on tommorw, Xion you've got my charcter for 10 days!::

White_Winter_Wolf
June 8th, 2005, 10:17 AM
:: Sorry if I'm double posting but, no one posted well i was gone for ten days?::

Sima Yi's Apprentice
June 24th, 2005, 01:17 PM
OOC: Sorry about that. I had some problems at home. If you guys want to continue, just tell me, and we will.