PDA

View Full Version : Guardians of Pokemon

White_Winter_Wolf
May 16th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Hehe! This ones gonna be fun. Okay, this RPG is of a story I read on fanfiction.net called Guardians of Pokemon so i'm taking the idea and writing an RPG off of it. All right, their are 17 Pokemon Guardians in this game. On for every pokemon type; fire, water, grass, electric, bug, flying, dragon, normal, dark, ghost, psychic, steel, ice, fighting, rock, ground, poisin. Now their are Evil Guardians. The evil guardians have stolen the mystical amulet. The guardians who hold this amulet and have caught one of every pokemon there is(in Kanto only) can rule the world. Its are job to stop them.
Name:
Guardian: ex. fire...
descrpition:
personaltiy/bio:
home town:(in kanto)
weapon(helps with attacks):
attacks(start with only three. One has to be a specfic pokeball/fireball, dragonball):

Heres mine.
Name: Ashley
guardian: psychic
despriction: blonde hair, green eyes, 5'11". wears purple capris and white tube top. Bare foot always, purple head band and fingerless gloves.
personaltiy/bio: is a born leader. loves pokeon and is always doing the right thing. Kicked out of sabrinas school because she didn't have powers. Now that she does she strives to do good. Has a evil side and is fighting the darkness.
Weapon: Psychic Staff
Attacks. Super Psychic Extermination, Great PsychicBall, Meditation Trace, and Psychic darts.

Okay! 16 more spots, come and save the world!

MC: Can I join?
MR: Why would you want to, its stupid.
You two die now!
MC: He did it. *points to MR*
MR: Help Me! * I hit him with my mallet*
Hehehe! :D
MC: Evil, very evil

obelisk-kun
May 16th, 2005, 02:03 PM
name devon
gender male
age 9
guardian dragon
description brown hair black shirt and blue pants he has the wing of dragonite that ripped a part of his shirt
personality somebody who will not obey anybody but is not a loner he trys to take charge of the group he is in
bio he was once a very poweful elite 4 member
weapon dragon sword
attacks dragon mega bang,dragon hyper bite, dragon super blast,dragon finishing blast
home town saffron

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
May 16th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Name: Amethystia Callistia Moon (Amy)

Guardian: Water

Description: She is someone who is just simple enough for a girl. Her height is 4'10" and she is light skinned. She has golden blonde hair and she wears a turquoise hat on top. She wears a light turquoise top, with a dark aqua skirt. She also has a golden backpack, and she has golden leg warmers. Her shoes are aqua blue.

Personality: Amy is a charming person with many fantastic abilities. As a very artistic person, she can relate to many topics from which attacks to use with Pokemon, to which pokemon to use on the enemy's pokemon. Sometimes she can be annoyed by the fact that some people are pestering her, or that they are asking her stupid questions. Amy hopes to master her goals one day.

History: Amy had an important role in her history. This was the day she was Water Guardian. It all started when she was at the edge of the cliff. She was staring at the dammed water, and then, she realized why was it dammed. Team Aqua had been taking all of the water from the lakes and rivers, and then Team Magma had dammed up this lake.

The water was still there, but Amy couldn't possibly imagine if she were to restore the water and be crowned Water Queen but suddenly, the water started to leak out of the dam, and then, the water was restored throughout the rivers, stream, and lakes. However, Team Magma came and they thought that Amy was the one who restored the water, so they pushed her off the cliff and down and deep Amy fell. Luckily, the water had kept her from getting a head concussion, and Amy fell into the exact, center of the dam. This made her become the Water Guardian.

Hometown: Cerulean City

Weapon: Hydro Jet Whip
Attacks: Bubble Stream Shot, Tidal Blaster, Tsunami Overcomer

LusterKnight
May 16th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Name:Terresnce Mange

Guardian:Dark

descrpition: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/PaperMagican/Terresnce-Sport.png
(I guess a sprite should do....)

personaltiy/bio: At the age of 13,he was walking through Silph co. on tour when he saw a strange metal fragment on the floor.It seemed to have called fo him so he bent down to pick it up.Later that night he awoke to a strange light emiting from his pants.He pulled out the metal fragment and was sent into a trance.In what seemed to be a dream he pulled out a normal sword from a dark cloud.He awoke to find a sword in a black swordholder,its strap was white as snow.The sword itself was nothing special except,it had a werid dark,crismon like glow in the middle of it.Terresnce has been know for being very determined and quiet aswell as ruthless and protective.

home town:Saffron City

weapon:Nicked named"Luster Darkness",This shifting sword sword changes lenght,width,color weight,abilty and power with the feelings of its user.With every oppent who is smithed with this blade,the sword steals its soul and becomes stronger and more malovent.(At the moment and for the time being,The sword is made of dark energy and comes out of the sword handle like a light saber.Only the user's mind can detemine when it is active.)

attacks: Crimson fist,Luster Barrier,Murkzer slash

scorpian
May 19th, 2005, 07:22 AM
Name:scorpian

Guardian:fire

descrpition:wears some black biker boots with flamed trousers and a cape.

personaltiy/bio: when he was younger his whole family was killed in a fire after that he met up with some fire pokemon and devoted his life to them.

home town:vermillion city

weapon:a pair off flamed swords.

attacks:flaming swords off mars.

Electric Hero
May 19th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Name: Max Hunter (but call me just Max)
Guardian: Electric
Descrpition: Blue eyes and black hair with an anime hairstyle. Wears all black including gloves and a long coat.
Personaltiy/Bio: Always have loved electric pokmon... specially Pikachu. Love lightnings and all electric things on the world.
Hometown in Kanto: Pallet Town
Weapon: A legendary sword, blue in handle and silver in blade.
Attacks: Electricity balls "launcher" (can shoot spheres of pure electricity). Ultra ElectricBall. Ultra-speed. Have an electric sixth sense (can feels things around him by static).

Abskull
May 19th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Name: Zephyr Onweer
Guardian: Ghost
Descrpition:http://img290.echo.cx/img290/7168/1102113854sanimeguy11hc.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)
Personality: Quiet, intelligent, independent
Home Town: Saffron City
Weapon: A Scythe
Attacks: Shadow Ball, Spirit Slash, Will-'o-Wisp

White_Winter_Wolf
June 8th, 2005, 11:03 AM
I think I'll had some more history to me girl. She got her powers the day she was kicked out of the Psychic School of Saffron. The evil Dark guardian tried to turn her to the evil psychic guardian but she ran away. Now she has to live with evil in her blood because the evil psychic guardian is her mom.

Oh, your all expected.

paige pelletier
June 8th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Name: Paige
Guardien: ice
Description: Paige has dark brown hair that goes down to her ankles, she generally styles it into two ponytails. Paige wears gogles on top of her head and she also wears dangly celtic knot earrings, she is 5 '2' and has pale yet tan skin hereyes are a deep brown. She often wears a large black t shirt and baggy jeans often accompanied with black fingerless gloves and a black messenger bag.
Personality: Paige lived by herself around the wilderness of Lavender town so is not very good with people skills, she is shy and tries to be polite but her personality varies alot. Often she will come off as cold as ice.
Hometown: Lavender
Weapon: a sythe blade on an extremly long chain (rolled up by her side)
Attacks: freezing whip, icy wind, she can freeze things, at full strength she can freeze a surrounding area for up to 5 miles, she also can turn into ice (for a moment)

LusterKnight
June 8th, 2005, 04:11 PM
uh are we close to staring at all?

Trainer Kat
June 8th, 2005, 04:23 PM
ooc: ~*Edited*~

Name: Kat
Guardian: Normal
descrpition: Kat has light brown hair that she keeps up in a ponytail. She has light blue eyes and wears black form-fitting pants and a form-fitting grey t-shirt.
personaltiy/bio: Kat is very outgoing. She is usually happy, and cheers others up a lot. Surprising, since she has had a horrible childhood. Her parents abandoned her when she was a baby. She went to live with he aunt. Things started to perk up. She went to a good school, had good grades, and a boyfriend. Then one day her boyfriend was shot and killed. People are convinced she is bad luck.
home town: Cerulean
weapon(helps with attacks): Kunai throwing knives
attacks(start with only three. One has to be a specfic pokeball/fireball, dragonball): Double slap, Whip, Slash

White_Winter_Wolf
June 8th, 2005, 05:35 PM
We could start, but were missing guardians, so I dunno. Okay, one more person signs up and we can start. How 'bout that?

LusterKnight
June 8th, 2005, 05:43 PM
i guess its better then nothing, 17's kinda alot

Pineapple Pocky
June 23rd, 2005, 12:50 PM
Name: Ann Xiaoyu
Guardian: Flying
descrpition: Black hair with red highlights, Electric Blue eyes, Blue Capris, white tank top
personaltiy/bio: a loner, shy and doesn't talk to anyone she doesn't know.
Home town (in Kanto): Cinnabar Island
weapon(helps with attacks): Green Lightsaber
attacks: Flying slash, Wind Torpedo, Flying Hammer Strike

Yami_Zidane
June 23rd, 2005, 02:16 PM
Name: Zidane
Guardian: Poision
descrpition: Long Black hair that rests on his holders, dark crimson eyes, red jacket that goes over a black t-shirt, three quarter length jeans and black fingerless gloves
personaltiy/bio: He is outgoing and is always ready for a challenge, at times he prefers to be alone and at other times loves to be around others
home town: Fuchsia
weapon: Bo-Staff with a holster that he wears on his back
Attacks: Luster Perge, Poision barrier and Venom Spikes

White_Winter_Wolf
June 23rd, 2005, 05:28 PM
This thread may begin!

I sat starin at the ocean. A gust of wind blew thourgh my hair and a bright flash occured. A Jynx had teleported infront of me. Suddenly it attacked and just managed to dodge the psybeam. Suddenly a little black oddish with wings appeared beside me.

"Shout Great Psychic Ball!" I did as I was told. A purple pokeball apeared in my hand and it caught the Jynx.

"Thanks!" I said, turningto see the pokemon. He was gone, but his voice still sounded.

"Your are a Guardian of Pokemon. You have amazing power which you shall discover on your journey. Capture all psychic pokemon in Kanto and find the other Guardians. Please hurry, psychic guardian."

Electric Hero
June 23rd, 2005, 06:05 PM
I was staring at the cloud that was just blocking the sun. I heard thunders behind me. I looked behind me and saw a Pikachu. It attacked me with a thunderbolt... I quiclky evaded the attack moving away. The Pikachu kept staring at me. Suddenly... I heard a voice behind me... "Focus... and summon an Ultra ElectricBall".

"what?" I thought. The Pikachu was just to attack me. I tried to imagine such thing, and yelled what the voice said. The Pikachu was caught by a blue and yellow pokeball and it hovered to my hand. I stared at the weird pokeball and wondered what just happened. "You're a Guardian of Pokemon. You have incredible powers which you shall discover on your journey. Capture all electric pokmon in Kanto and find the other Guardians. Please hurry, Electric Guardian".

ooc: I didn't know what to exactly write... so I made my post like yours... I hope its okay... I can edit it if you want.

paige pelletier
June 23rd, 2005, 06:51 PM
Paige was bobbing up and down out at sea dodging ice beams from and angry lapras. Suddenly a voice called out to her 'Shout fair ice ball' Paige did as she was told and a crystal like pokeball appeared it captured the lapras with ease.
The voice spoke to her again 'now catch all the ice pokemon in kanto and find the other pokemon guardians'
Paige sighed and released the now cheerful lapras, she got on it's back and rode off to shore..........

LusterKnight
June 23rd, 2005, 07:06 PM
*Terresnce walked around through a dark and misty.He was searching for a treasure that he read about on a poster at a nearby store.He walked as he heard a werid voice.*
Stop!Please!I need you to-
"Who goes there!?Show your self!
Wait!The treasures a fake!I made it up to bring you here for you-
"Where are you!?Leave me alone!"
Calmdown,I trying to tell you that your the gu-
"Shut up!Away with you demon!"
You are-
*Terresnce grabbed his sword and made it appear in its flame form.He then placed it in front of him.Befroe the voice could say any more he performed his Murkzer Slash attack.He spoun around and the flame sword spread around rapidly in a viloent ring.Terresnce stopped and looked around.*
Please stop!You must fin-
"Show your face you corward!"
*The voice gre impanitent and summoned a giant Tyranitar.He roared and ran over to Terresnce.*
"So your the annoying thing that plaques me!Take this!"
*The flame on the sword ingited in the same black flame as before.He Held out his sword which hardened and blocked the attack of tyranitars claws.The beast grabbed the sword and tossed it aside.Terresnce decided to stall.He held he hands out in an apptemt to stop the tyranitar.*
Use Luster barrier!
*A barrier appered and blocked the attack.The yellow barrier surrounded his whole body in a sphere.*
Now use Crismon Fist
*Terresnce held his hand back and charded a powerfist.The barrie dissovled and Terresnce's fist hit the tyranitar.It dissappered as it was never there.*
"what in the?"

White_Winter_Wolf
June 23rd, 2005, 07:17 PM
I awoke from my trace and looked at the ocean. A girl on a lapras was coming towards the shore. I focused on her aura and saw it was ice blue and glowing. 'Thats not a normal aura. Its to powerful, maybe she's the guardian I sensed.' "Hey you!" I focused my energy and mmade my light purple aura show to all around me. "Does this mean anything to you?" I didn't want to ask directly incas she might not be on my side.

Pineapple Pocky
June 23rd, 2005, 07:20 PM
Occ: guess were all supposed to do it like her's so:

I was sitting in a tree daydreaming when i heard a rustle in the leaves around me. A Pidgey appeared out of the branches. The pidgey just stared at me for a second, then came closer.
"oh, hello little guy. what is it you want?" i said holding out my hand. The pidgey came right up to it and pecked my finger. "hey! What's wrong with you?!"

The pidgey didn't fly away, it just kept pecking at me. "Why you little..." i yelled kicking it out of the tree. But it only made it worse, the pidgey came bac, but instead of using "peck" it used "Gust" and blew me out of the tree.

I landed on my hands and knees and the pidgey started flying towards me.
"Say wind Capture ball!" a voice ordered in my head. "huh?" I looked around, but no one was there. I decided to take a chance: "Wind Capture Ball!" i yelled, and the Pidgey was swallowed by a Silver orb that floated over to my hand.

"You are one of the Guardians of Pokemon, you must use the powers you will learn to capture all the flying pokemon in Kanto! But first you must find the other Guardians!" the voice whispered.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
June 23rd, 2005, 07:53 PM
Amy was staring at the sea. Only looking at it made her worry with fear. Being crowned Water Guardian was amazing, and she had to keep all the water safe.

"Now, it's the time I need a pokemon with me." Amy said with a sigh.

She rose into the air, spun around and landed in the water. A Vaporeon approached her, and Amy took out her weapon, the Hydro Jet Whip. Now it was time to attack.

Electric Hero
June 23rd, 2005, 07:54 PM
I felt like if I fainted. I was on the ground, so I decided to stood up. A Pikachu was standing beside me, and I noticed a blue and yellow pokeball in my right hand. "shoot... it was not a dream" I expressed. I pointed the pokeball to the Pikachu, but it shook his head in a try to stay outside. "ok... you can stay outside... but you'll enter the pokeball if there is too much danger around" I told him... fortunately, he nodded.

As I stood up and put the weird pokeball in my pocket, I noticed a sword beside me. "weird... I don't remember this... but I feel like if I own it for a long time ago..." I expressed as I picked it up. It had a sheat, so I put the sword on my back. I looked around, and not too far from where I was... I saw like a purple aura. "Huh? ... another Guardian? ... this will be interesting" I expressed as I started to run to the purple aura.

I stopped running. I saw a girl that showed a purple aura. "Hey you! ... just wondering if you had any weird event recently?" I asked the girl. Suddenly... my body started to glow. I showed an electric blue aura. I got paralyzed... but then I knew it was my aura.

White_Winter_Wolf
June 23rd, 2005, 08:12 PM
::Maybe eletric should have a yellow aura? Just a thought.::
I turned and saw someone runnig towards me. I sensed the strength of their aura and gasped.'Another guardian, how many of us are there?'
"17 good guardians and 17 evil guardians." the voice answered.
'Evil Guardians!? Is he one?'
"No."
"Wait, what are you?" the pokemon thing appeared again.
"I am Jupi, and I am the Psychic sprite."
"Huh?"
"Every guardian has a spirit, I am yours."
"Ohhhh, I still don't get it."

Electric Hero
June 23rd, 2005, 08:29 PM
I stopped not too far away from the girl. Suddenly... a blue Pikachu appeared behind me. I sensed him, and turned around. My eyes didn't believe what they were seeing. The blue Pikachu was hovering, and had wings... I didn't say or do anything. I reacted and asked him "who are you?".

"I'm the Electric Spirit" he answered me. "I still expect more" I added staring at it. "my name is Zaris..." he continued answering. "... Zaris... the Electric Spirit?" I expressed. The blue Pikachu nodded. "Every Guardian has its won spirit..." he told me. "so you're my spirit because I am the Electric Guardian... why you didn't appeared before?" I continued asking. "I didn't want to freak you out..." he answered. "is there an evil thing? because if we are good... then there must be something evil" I expressed. He nodded and said to me "there 17 Guardians... and 17 Evil Guardians". He looked behind me and saw the girl. "She is the Psychic Guardian" he added. I looked at the girl and looked back at Zaris... "who?".

Pineapple Pocky
June 23rd, 2005, 09:24 PM
I couldn't believe what just happened. Was i dreaming?! No... the pokeball was still in my hand... "The Flying guardian..." Suddenly i detected another person. "What the?!"

There was a Huge Black and Silver Fearow hovering next to me. "Hello. I am your guardian spirit" the strange Fearow said. "So your that voice from before?!" I asked. "Yes. I have brought you something" It said looking at something sticking out of it's wing.

He pulled it out with his wing and put it in my hand. "What is it? i asked. It just looked like short stick with a small button on it. "Push the button." fearow said. I did and a long beam of green light came out of it. "Whoa... It's a sword!"
"It is the Flying Guardian's Sword..." and with that, Fearow faded and vanished.

LusterKnight
June 23rd, 2005, 11:15 PM
*Terresnce waked around the area.He didnt seem to see anyhing bet over and grabbed his sword,now in the shape of a throwing dagger.He looked around to see nothing at all.He could fella presence,or more,around him.He sighed and turned around.He moved to side as a shadow ball flew by him.It was a small Umbreoon who had used confuse ray on him,making him believe e was fighting a tyrantitar.The Umbreon ran up to Terresnce and grabbed.It then jumped and used an iron tail attack.Terresnce moved again as the small pokemon crashed into the ground.*
"What the heck's your problem?"
Its wont leave you only until defeats you.You must capture it with another crismon fist dark guardian.
"You know,It would be nice if you stopped bossing me around."
*Umbreon stood and lunged at Terresnce with a headbutt attack.Terresnce decided to guy with his gut and trust the voice annoying him for a split second.He pulled his hand back and hit the umbreon with a strange flamey dark red aura.It disspaered into a pure black pokeball.Terresnce picked it up.He continued to wonder what else was around him.*
Nice job.Keep this up and find others like you.
"What are you?"
You can treat me as you guradian angel for now.

Yami_Zidane
June 24th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Zidane swung his staff infront of him blocking a wave of poision sting attacks.
"Arbok stop this meaningless fight, i dont want to hurt you" Zidane said as he put his bo-staff into its holster.

The rampaging Arbok lunged at him with a bite attack, desperatly jumping sidewards Zidane managed to evade the attack. "Fine you leave me no choice" he exclaimed as he once again drew his staff from it holster.

Arbok was preparing for another attack when a sharp voice sounded in Zidane's mind "spin your staff and call Poision Barrier"
"well i'll try anything at this moment in time" he said while slightly spinning his staff. Arbok shot a leathal burst of acid at Zidane, "Poision Barrier!" he excalaimed, as he the words left his mouth a dark purple barrier appeared from the spinning staff which surrounded the young man.

the sharp voice sounded again "now that you have a moment call out Hyper Venom Ball and throw it at the raging pokemon"
"well, i mite aswell give it a try, Hyper Venom ball" Zidane called out, a deep purple ball materialised and landed in his hand. He threw it at the pokemon, it spinned threw the air and it landed on the pokemons head pulling it in.

"Well done Zidane, you are the Poision Pokemon Gaurdian, seek out the other Guardian's and stop the evil that approaches" the voice said as it faded
"im a Guardian..." Zidane questioned

paige pelletier
June 24th, 2005, 04:49 AM
Whe Paige reached shore she stared at the two guardians "and I thought this would be hard..........." she said to herself quietly. She then jumped off of her lapras and returned it to it's pokeball.
"It is a pleasure to meet-" Paige suddenly was grabbed by invisable hands and taken into the air, she felt something lick the back of her neck. "I am the ice spirit, your guardian in fact, oh yes and you can call me Pif Paf Poltrie" the happy voice said laughing.
Paige turned around to find a crystal looking ghastly holding her up. She glared at it and started to pound it's head, the ghastly let go muttering some thing about a lack of hummor.
Paige sighed "as I was saying it is a pleasure to meet other guardiens, though it is not as nice to see the spirit..........."

White_Winter_Wolf
June 24th, 2005, 07:22 AM
"Hi! I'm Ashley. I'me the psychic guardian. I take it by your light blue aura your the ice guardian?" I looked at her and another thought appeared in my mind. "Your also a good guardian right?"

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 07:32 AM
I walked beside the Fearow wondering where the other guardians could be. "So what's your name anyway?" i asked him. "My name is Hige" the bird answered. It flew on for a couple seconds before it stopped. I looked back at him.

"What's wrong Hige?!" "There is another Guardian nearby..." He answered. "Is it one of the evil ones you told me about?" "No. we must hurry before we lose them!" Hige said lowering a wing so i could climb up. We flew through the forest and past a plain until we reached water.

I could see three glowing auras on the far shore. "Do you see that Hige?" "Yes, the purple aura is the Psychic guardian, the light blue one is the ice guardian, and the electirc blue one is the Electric guardian.

Eventually we reached shore and i jumped of fearow's back. I looked around at the three Guardians. I started to walk towards them, but i stopped when started to glow Gray.

White_Winter_Wolf
June 24th, 2005, 07:49 AM
Before she answered she sensed something else. She turned around and saw someone with a grey aura. 'Morre guardians, jeez why do I always sense them?'
"Your psychic, its part of the job despcrition."
'Sabrina never mentioned this, though she was very smart anyway.'
"No! You can't keep old grudes. Psychic emotions are the key to your power. You have to keep them pure or you'll end up the evil guardian.'
'Do any of the other guardians have to deal with this?'
"No. Every power is diffirent, water controls the water in the air. Ghost controls spirits, you control emotions, simple as that."
'Ohhh, I'm confused.'

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 08:18 AM
Ann looked at her hands. The "aura" was coming off her like a gray smoke. "Cool!..." she said, the smoke floating around her. Fearow landed on the ground beside her. "Hey maybe you shouldn't come so close to them, yuor pretty big... and kinda scary" she said looking at Hige who was moving towards the guardians. " Don't worry, none of them can see or hear me but you." he chirped pushing me foward with one wing. "Go on." he said quietly. I took a few steps foward. "Hi... I'm one of the guardians." she said shyly. Ann wasn't one to talk to strangers... or anyone for that matter.

White_Winter_Wolf
June 24th, 2005, 08:23 AM
"Hey! I'm Ashley and I'm the psychic guardian. And this is Jupi."
"They can't see or hear me."
"Ahhh, never mind that last part." I said with a touch of embrassment. "So your the flying guardian? Sorry, psychic, I didn't mean to read your thoughts. My bad." I looked at her and then at the other two guardians. "Hey you two, if your guardians, come here!"

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 08:36 AM
"wait a minute... you guys are good guardians right?!" I said looking from Ashley then back to Fearow. "Hige how do i know if their good or not?!" He stopped cleaning his feathers and looked over at me. "I wouldn't have brought you here if they were evil, your not ready to fight the evil guardians." "But what about the sword..." I said taking the handle out of a pocket attached to my belt. "that won't help unless you know how to use it Guardian." "Hmm... i guess your right." I said looking back at Ashley. "Well anyway... I'm Ann. But i guess you already know that!..."

Electric Hero
June 24th, 2005, 08:54 AM
I was looking at Zaris, until I heard the girl behind me asking me something. "ah? oh yeah... I'm the Electric Guardian" I replied. "oh! and this is Zaris" I added as I looked behind me and pointed at Zaris... obviously, Zaris explained the situation to me, "They can't see me or even hear me". I looked back at the other guardians that just came and tried to act as normal as possible, "you can forget my last sentence...". I walked over at the other guardians.

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 09:11 AM
"Huh... what's wrong with all you guys? your all talking about someone else... but i don't see anyone!" Ann said looking around. Fearow laughed. "I should have mentioned... they have Guardian spirits as well. it is the same with them, only they can see or hear their own spirits. But we spirits can see each other."

"Hmph!" she said pouting. "That's not fair!..." Fearow laughed again, "Being forced to be a guardian isn't all that fair to you either i suppose?" he said looking at the silver pokeball on my belt. "Well actually... it's kinda cool..." I said grinning. I put the sword back in my pocket and turned back to the others.

I realized they must think me a little weird cause i looked like i was talking to myself. "Uh, i um... i was just talking to Hige..." I said feeling a little embarrased.

Electric Hero
June 24th, 2005, 09:23 AM
"Let me guess... Hige is your imaginary friend!" I said to the Flying Guardian. I obviously knew I said was a joke... so I added something quckly before anyone said anything, "or... he is your Guardian Spirit...". Oh yeah... I liked to joke a lot... even if it was bad jokes... sarcasm... you name it...

paige pelletier
June 24th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Paige walked up to the group lagging behind because her spirit kept trying to make her laugh. "So this means that there are plenty of other guardians right?" Paige asked bothered by the fact that there was alot of guardians and they had not even found half.
Pif Paf Poltrie handed her something which she took without looking at it, it was a sythe blade on an extremly large chain. Paige started to swing it casually not noticing how the air seemed to freeze around the weapon.

Yami_Zidane
June 24th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Zidane emerged from a forest to see a group of people that were gathered near the shore, for some reason they all seem to be glowing, he looked at his hands and noticed that he was glowing a dark purple 'this is getting weird' he thought to himself.

He approached them to try and over hear there conversation, he herd the word 'Guardian' then he remembered that voice "seek out the other Guardian's and stop the evil that approaches"

"that must be what he ment" he said quietly to himself
"yeah it was" a voice said from behind, Zidane slowly turned and saw a small floating spirit that resembled a bulbasaur "erm hi" it said
"its... its you!" Zidane exclaimed as he stepped backwards
"yeah, i am like your spirit guardian im here to guide you on your quest and those are the people you must work with" it said as it pointed towards the group
"well i better go introduce myself then" he stated as he began to walk towards them

upon reaching them he quietly said "erm...hi"

paige pelletier
June 24th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Paige stared at the new comer with no emotion and just kept swinging her sythe blade. She then started to talk "hello........ it is nice to meet you, you're poison right?" she asked staring at her own icy blue aura it almost looked like snow was surrounding her. She heard her spirit laughing at her "what are you laughing at?" she asked glaring at her spirit.
"Oh nothing just you really are like ice ha ha such a colld little thing" he said floating around her and teasing her.Paige glared at him and swung her sythe blade at him he dodged it and laughed "at least you know how to use a weapon!"

Yami_Zidane
June 24th, 2005, 01:11 PM
"yeah thats right, ive been told that im the guardian of the poision pokemon, im Zidane" he said to the group who all seemed to be staring at him making him feel slightly nervous

"so does anyone actually know what are mission is?" he questioned the surrounding people

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 01:13 PM
"Wait... lemme guess, to stop the evil guardians from taking over the world by catching every type of pokemon in Kanto! Yes, i believe that's what hige said before..." Ann walked away from the group, surrounded in deep thought.

paige pelletier
June 24th, 2005, 01:22 PM
Paige sighed and stared at the poison guardian "my guess is that we are suposed to destroy something and work together to make some big sacrafice where we all end up at temples guarding some thing........ but that is just what I have seen from TV sooooo I guess I am wrong." She then stared at the ground 'I suck at talking to people' she thought bitterly to herself. Paige's aura was swirling around her sometimes flaring up for no reason at all, it seemed to get colder when you went near her. She was looking bored and annoyed for some reason but she also looked alert and unemotional.

White_Winter_Wolf
June 24th, 2005, 01:57 PM
"Actully where suposed to capture every pokemon in Kanto before the Evil Guardians, in that gaining the mystical amultet. Once we have that our job is to make a wish that will save the planet from ultiment evil." I looked at them and smiled. "I have no clue how I knew that."
"May I remind you that your psychic." jupi said in a sarcastic tone.
"Okay, your tone is getting on my nerves!" I yelled ignoring the other guardians. My aura began to get darker.
"Calm down, remember emotons."
"Sorry, sorry. Lost control." I looked at everyone else. "what?"

Electric Hero
June 24th, 2005, 02:01 PM
I turned around and saw another guardian glowing dark purple. "So... dark purple... that should be poison.. or medicine? nah just kidding..." I expressed. "I think that... we are the good guys... and they are the bad guys... so the thing is simple... we defeat them and tah dah!!" I added... Zaris kept staring at me and expressed "do you really think it is that simple?". "No... but it was like a summary..." I replied.

I suddenly saw the Psyhic Guaridan glowing darker... then remembered something I saw on TV.... ok it wasn't TV... newspaper actually "being a psychic is related to emotions... so if you have higher and 'darker' emotions.... you are darker... evil" I expressed... with a face of a genius.. then of a man that have just seen a ghost... "remember me to never make her mad" I whispered to Zaris... "I will" he replied... the he coughed.

White_Winter_Wolf
June 24th, 2005, 02:08 PM
"Beat the bad guys, simple enough. So, first stop Saffron?"
"Why do you want to go to Saffron? To get revenge maybe?"
"No, no. Just cause their are psychic pokemon there."
"Sure, just no seeing Sabrina."
"Of course not." I said crossing my fingers.

Electric Hero
June 24th, 2005, 02:20 PM
"wait... Saffron first?" I asked looking at the Psychic Guardian. "but what about the other type of pokmon?" I added. "now this journey witll split us up then..." I continued adding. "So everyone will have to go to different directions then..." and other thing I added. "so my first good stop would be Vermilion... wait... where are we?" I expressed as I started to remember where were we supposed to be. "why do I think Vermilion is too far from here?"... I have to admit it... there was no cure for me.

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 02:29 PM
I wandered off to one part of the shore so i wouldn't feel so weird talking to Fearow. "Hige? are you there?" I could sense him near me but i didn't see him anywhere. "Hige?! where are you?"

Suddenly from a small gray wisp of air emerged the Fearow. "Yes, Guadian?" he crowed sitting down beside me. "Just what are we supposed to do after we find all the guardians?" "Well you must start capturing all the birds of Kanto of course. But first you might want to learn to use that Saber of yours."

"Huh?! Don't you mean Sword?!" I said taking it out my pocket again. "No, young flyer. It is a saber." "Oh, fine..." I pushed the botton and out came the green stream of light again. "Hmm... Since you say it's a Saber, and the blade is made of light... I'll call it Saber of light!!!" "Or... you could just call the thing a lightsaber..." suggested the Fearow.

"Hige!...*anime sweat drops* YOUR NOT HELPING!!!" "Sorry Guardian... no need to yell..." He said rustling his silver feathers. "But it was just a thought..." "I suppose "LightSaber" will have to do!..." I said slashing it around in the air. "Hey, I wonder if you can touch the balde..." "Um, guardian that isn't so wise... you would burn your hands off!..." "But yes... go ahead and touch it!" He teased. "Very funny Fearow!" "So just hw strong is this thing anyway?" "Test it out and see Flyer."

I went to the nearest tree and closed my eyes then slashed the saber through the air.
When i opened them i saw barely even a scratch on the tree. "WHAT?! I COULD HAVE DONE THAT WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!" "Hehehe... you are a loud-mouthed one aren't you! For your attacks to work completely you must say the magic words!" "Uh... Please work?" "No, no Flyer. Say "Shining Air attack" "Oh okay, SHINING AIR ATTACK!" i yelled slashing the sword again.

"Open your eyes Flyer." I did and saw the blade's wind force had knocked down all the trees in front of me to the end of the shore (that's about 10 trees). "Whoa... THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!!" "Wait... You think anyway will notice? *sweat drops again* uh, just act normal okay! *starts to whistle guiltly*
I walked back over to the crowd of talking guardians.

OCC: SOOOO sorry it was so long!

White_Winter_Wolf
June 24th, 2005, 02:35 PM
"We're right of Fusia, the route to Seaform Islands." i said with a smile. Suddenly I felt all tingling. "Jupi, what... is... this?" I asked shivering.
"Use foresight."
"O...kay." I closed my eyes and focused. A photo of seaform ilsands appeared in my mind. It zoomed in on a little girl being attacked by several pokemon of different elements. i opened my eyes suddenly and yelled at the others.
"Little kid in danger! Pokemon of all types attacking her! We have to help!"

Electric Hero
June 24th, 2005, 03:20 PM
I looked at Ashley with a weird look. I looked around like almost joking and then saw at Ashley again. "are you talking to me?" I asked... of course, I was joking. "what little kid? I don't see a little kid being attacked by pokmon of all types..." I added. "Max... maybe she saw something we can't see from here... remember... she is the Psychic Guardian" Zaris told me.

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 03:31 PM
"Whoa!" I said surprised. "What did i miss?!" I said turning to Hige. The Psychic Guardian sees a little girl in trouble in the island nearby... She wants us to help her... such a troubled young Guardian she seems to be." Hige said eyeing her carefully. "Come, we must follow."

White_Winter_Wolf
June 24th, 2005, 03:41 PM
"Alright, Seaform Islands here we come." I teleported to the Island. "Oops, I forgot." i teleported back. "Sorry, I forgot I'm the only one who can teleport. Anyone else got other ways of travel?"

obelisk-kun
June 24th, 2005, 04:29 PM
ooc:I edited my sign in sheet
IC:I was in saffron "I'm bored I think I'll fly around"I flew into the air I flew down. in a couple of minutes I saw a group of people and walked over to them "hi my name is devon."

White_Winter_Wolf
June 24th, 2005, 04:49 PM
"Huh?" I looked at Devon and stared. He had an aura, he was a guardian.
"So your a guardian, whats your element?" I asked then added as an after thought, "and do you have a way we can get to seaform fast?"

obelisk-kun
June 24th, 2005, 04:52 PM
"my element is dragon and I can fly I have the wings of a dragonite why are we going to the seafoam Islands though"I say then fly into the air.

White_Winter_Wolf
June 24th, 2005, 05:15 PM
"A little kid is in trouble and we, as the good guardians, have to save her." I said and smiled at him. Though in my head I was saying. 'Yet another guardian, there weren't this many students at Sabrina school.'
"Thinking unpure thoughts again? Emotions..."
'I know! Jeez!' My aura once again began to grow darker. "Okay, you people follow if ya want. Psychic Extermanation!" A gaint blast of psychic energy struck the ocean and dried it to land. I floated two inches of the ground and speed toward the island.

obelisk-kun
June 24th, 2005, 05:26 PM
i flew towards the isllandat a tremendous speed"geese a little girl I'm not a super hero or something"I muttered under my breathe. I headed down "I forgot the faster i am the sooner I fall to the ground"I think

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Ann had already jumped on Hige's back the moment he said they had to leave. I was a couple of meters away from Ashley, but i could see her cleary. "uuugh! Fearow! Is this as fast as you can go?! "At this rate we'll be the last one's there!" He was getting farther and farther away from Ashley by the minute. "I don't see you flapping!" He said sarcasticlly, speeding up a bit. "oh fine!" I said pulling my lightsaber from my pocket and brought out the glowing green blade. I jumped up in the air and did a flip to land backwards on the fearow's back. Then i swung the blade around like a helicopter blade, and we jolted through the air even faster. "Show off..." Hige muttered under his breath. "Hey, if they get to do all that cool stuff with their powers, so can i!"

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
June 24th, 2005, 08:16 PM
Amy slashed the whip with a few Bubble Stream Shots. The Vaporeon got scared so it used Acid Armor to hide in the water. Amy shot a Tidal Blaster at the Vaporeon's Acid Armor and broke it. It was lying in the water, so Amy took out an Ultra Ball and threw it at the Vaporeon. It made an aquatic sound, showing that Vaporeon was caught. Amy took the pokeball and wondered how to get back on land.

Pineapple Pocky
June 24th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Ann was behind Ashley now, so she stopped twirling her lightsaber and started practicing the moves Hige had taught her while they were walking in the woods. Ann jumped up in the air and yelled "Flying hammer Strike!!!"

But instead of her landing on Hige's back again, he moved out of the way and let her free fall. "Uh, Hige!!!" She yelled falling closer and closer to the ground. "HIGE!!!" The fearow looked back, but kept flying.

"HIGE WHAT ARE YOU---" she stopped with a jolt suddenly. She was trembling and didn't understand what had just happened. Was she already dead? She could see the ground, and she felt like her feet were actually touching it, but she could see she was inches above the ground.

She was floating... she was actually floating... "H-Hige... what happened?!" The bird flew over and put one wing on her shoulder. "i thought you should know... YOU CAN FLY ON YOUR OWN!!!" He hissed flapping off into the air again. "Come on. I don't want to get left behind." He called flying ahead. I was still a little shaky, but i followed gliding next to him.

White_Winter_Wolf
June 24th, 2005, 08:48 PM
I saw Ann flailing in the air as she tried to fly and laughed. My aura went back to normal and I slowed down a bit. I floated up towards her and the water rushed back. "So, hows your first time flying? Levitation is quite simple, yours?

Electric Hero
June 24th, 2005, 09:23 PM
I saw everyone going to Seafoam Islands quickly as I was the last one. "Zaris... please tell me I have something like... lightspeed" I expressed.. .and he stayed behind me. "actually ultra-speed... something like Mach 27... if you train everyday... you can even reach lightspeed" he replied. I returned Pikachu and prepared myself to run at Mach 27. "I will be faster than a Ferrari... cool" I expressed as I started running. I saw everything like running to the opposite direction. I suddenly saw Ashley and Ann talking. "Hello-Good-bye!" I said to them as I quickly passed by them. I thought twice and stopped running. I slowly walked back at them... "ok... I would be a bad person if I let you alone here" I joked.

LusterKnight
June 24th, 2005, 09:28 PM
I am your guardian spirt rookie guardian.I am the fearsome and deadly guardian of the dark!
"Yean riiiight."
*Terresnce closed his eyes for a moment.He could feel a confuse ray about to hit him.It didnt affest him as he turned around and saw a small,all black Murkrow with a long tail behind it.Terresnce smired and then laughed out load.He fell to floor from laughter.*
"HA HA HA!Is this a fearsome and oh so deadly spirit!Ha Ha Ha!"
Alright.You can stop know.You have a job to do.You must first find the other guardians.I will take you to their location but you must first attend to other matter.
"Huh?"
I seems a group of Dark pokmon are attacking saffron city.You must go and help the gym leader sabrina before anything happens to her.
"If she's a gym leader,She shouldnt need me tiny.
Listen!The ark pokemon are attacking accordance to your awareness and the awareness of the other guardians.It is technailly your fault.
"Whatever.I dont have to take orders from you but,catching some more pokemon should be fun."
*Terresnce ran out of the forest.After hearing a nearby scream,he ran into the city.His guardian spirit behind him.*
You know you can atyleast let me introduce myself to you.My name is Hart.And theres is sdomething else you should know....
"Not know.I'm busy finding my spotlight.You can wait till later."
*Terresnce ran into a small street corner.All the people that were still the streets we cringing in a corner.In front of them was sabrina with an Alakasam and a Mr. Mine.The tired to forced the pokemon back but had no effect.The pack of Dark pokemon,or rather the group of 6 Absol were growling at the leader's pokemon.One of them leaped and was struck down by a zap cannon.Terresce's new Umbreon had seemed to be on his side and decided to hepl out.The Absol attack seemed to be the leader as it was sacred and rougher the the rest.The pokemon,paralzyed,stood up and dashed toward Umbreon.The fisty Umbreon struck the pokemon with an iron tail in the face as it collieded with a wall.Terresnce stepped foreward and looked at the pokemon.*
Time to catch it.You should know what to do.
*Terrensce thrust his arm back and charged it up.A red flamey aura surrounded it as the Absol stood up.Terresnce struck it and it was instantlly transformed into a another darken pokeball.Hart crowed as Terrence picked up the pokeball.He turned to the othe Abxol who ran away.The people cheered as Terresnce returned umbreon.He put both of them in his pocket as the gym lader stopped him*
Sabrina-"Please,great hero,Atleast tell me your name."
Terresnce-"Great hero huh?Try Terresnce."
*Terresnce ran into the dark forest again to avoided any followers.Hart started to crook again*
Ok that was.....good.Its time that you look for othe Guardians.They are somewhere in the seafoam islands.
"Riiight.Quick vist,I check them out and leave.Sorry Hart...but I not a team player."
Hmp!Your funny!Anyways,you will noticed that the have an aura around them.Your aura's different.You have to active yours and focus on it for it to work.Do that and touch that diarded boogie board.
"So they can just have theirs and I have to work?Whatever man..."
*Terresnce focuesed as a dark aura surrouned his body.He touched the booige board and it turned into dark matter.*
"what the?"
That is way you have to focus on your your.It fills whatever is around you with an evil force know was dark matter.The is produced whenever...Well in your case whenever you act like youself.Becarefully,You may think this cool but to matter with consume you and corrupt your mind.

paige pelletier
June 25th, 2005, 05:11 AM
Paige's spirit picked her up off the ground "man why can't you use your power to fly?"
Paige glared at him and said "well at least I am not lazy" she said hitting him and fallling down to the earth. suddenly her aura crystalized behind her forming ice crystals, the ice crystals formed into wing shapes and Paige took off.
The spirit just stood there "hey did you know you could do that?" he asked clearly annoyed that he had to work before.
"No it just happened maybe because you can't really fly that well hmm?" she said coldly flying up into the air and then out towards the others.

LusterKnight
June 25th, 2005, 08:46 AM
*Terresnce jumped on the dark board,which hover above the ground hovered in the direction of the seaform islands.It wasnt the fastest means of transpertian but,it was better then walking or swiming.He saw his guardian fly behind him.It caught up and landed on his shoulder.Terresnce contiued to looked foreward as he dodged a flying spearow.*
"Why I am I going to seaform islands again.I mean besides the food,girls and weather."
Ha ha.You sure have a one-track-mind.You have to find the guardians,the ones that have similar abilies to yours.
"Because...."
Becuase all of you must fight the evil guardians before they do anything to the pokemon of the world or harm some one
"Why cant I do it alone?"
Listen rookie.I dont make the rules up,I just follow them.So just dont worry about that.
"Hmhmhm....I fell there's something your not telling me..."

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
June 25th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Looking up at the ground, Amy wondered how to get back up to land. Sending out Vaporeon, whom she nicknamed Aqua, Amy looked at her at smiled.

"Aqua, use Ice Beam to make a stairway." Amy commanded.

Aqua shot a bright blue aura to the fence of the ground. Ice formed, and little spikes of icicles popped out for Amy to climb with.

"Good one, Aqua. Return!" Amy said as the Vaporeon went back into the pokeball.

Amy climbed up the ice, and was back on land again. She ran off.

obelisk-kun
June 25th, 2005, 08:54 AM
IC:I slowed down so that I could stay in the air for a bit"a girl seriously I wish I was stil and elite four member I actualy did important things not just saving little girls."I say then I fall into the water I wait a second then I dart up and head toward the others "I think I saw a gyrados in there. I mutter to myself

White_Winter_Wolf
June 25th, 2005, 10:20 AM
I landed and saw the girl. She was surrounded by a kadbra, sprearow, seal, hunter, and other pokemon. "Help!"
"Grrrr..." I pulled out my staff. "Super Psychic Staff Exterimanation!" The spearow was down in one shot. "Flying Guardian, catch it!" I flew to the girl and formed a sheild around us. "Where are you hurt?" She pointed to her knee and wrist. Summoning my power I begin to heal her.

obelisk-kun
June 25th, 2005, 10:31 AM
I arrive at the islands"I even miss all the fun this is pointless"I say then walk away "she is just a girl only one of us should of gone anyway".I mutter then dart back in to the air

White_Winter_Wolf
June 25th, 2005, 10:42 AM
"Hey! I can't catch all of these. I could with normal pokeballs but your gonna have to catch them with guardian balls if ya want to save the world." I stood up and walked to him. I grapped his coller and lifted him up with strength I didn't know I had, "If I didn't know better, I'd think your a Evil Guardian." I tighted my grip. "If I were you, I wouldn't want to be."

obelisk-kun
June 25th, 2005, 10:49 AM
"ok dragon finishing blast"I say and hit a couple of pokemon. "I can't believe this maybe I should just forget that I'm a guardian and go back to the elite four''I say.I fly up to anothher pokemon and hit him with the dragon sword

White_Winter_Wolf
June 25th, 2005, 10:57 AM
"Glad your willing to help." i said sarcasticly. I flew down and Yelled, "Great Psychic Ball!" I caught the kadbra and smiled. I was about to go back to the girl when i was hit in the back with a dragon breath. "Agggrh!" I landed face down on the beach. I looked up and saw huge dragonite above me. "Ouch." I said before passing out.

obelisk-kun
June 25th, 2005, 11:01 AM
I grab a pokeball and throw it at a dragonite I catch it I see a charazard"dragon finishing blast"I say then throw a pokeballat it and catch a gyrados attacks me from behind I grab my dragon sword and hit it.

White_Winter_Wolf
June 25th, 2005, 11:09 AM
"Where am I?" I look around, all I can see is white. Suddenly a circle of golden begans floating toward me. It lands in my hair andfads into my skin. "What the h@#l!" I felt funny all over. The scene change and I was looking at blue. "Huh? Now where am I?" I looked and people and pokemon fighting. "Oh yeah." I stood up and joined the fight.

Pineapple Pocky
June 25th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Ann flew after the spearow, flew over it, and shouted "Flying Hammer Strike"! But she missed. The spearow crowed and squaked teasing Ann. "That little!..." Ann got so mad and the spearow kept teasing her and a wall appeared in front of the spearow. It hit the glass like wall and fell to the ground. "Huh?!" Ann was confused. The wall turned itno a giant bubble and closed around the spearow, capturing it. Then the shiny glass bubble shrunk and turned into a silver pokeball. "Hehe! I still have to practice more often, but my moves are getting better!

Electric Hero
June 25th, 2005, 02:17 PM
I ran with my ultra-speed and catched up with the others. "Oh c'mon!! I missed the fun! .... I'm leaving! ........ wooooo money!" I joked as I got there. I saw a Raichu attacking the others. "that one is mine" I expressed as I took out my sword. "Zaris... teach me an attack!" I told him as I prepared myself with the sword. "you still don't have enough experience for an attack with the sword... but you can try to shoot electric balls" he replied. I stayed mute... "focus and try to concentrate all your energy in your hand and then shoot the ball" he added.

I did what he said. I tried to imagine the ball... and contrated all my energy in my left hand (since I had my sword in my right hand), and saw an electric ball in my hand. I aimed at the Raichu and threw the electric ball at him. The ball didn't KO'ed him, but atleast I was noticed by him. He came rushing at me, and I already knew what to do. Just when he was going to attack me, I hit him with the plain part of the sword, and he fell on the ground. "Ultra Electric Ball!" I yelled and the Raichu was caught in the weird pokeball.

Suddenly, I noticed a Houndoom next to me. Just when I was going to unsheath my sword (because I sheated it to capture the Raichu), the pokmon attacked and knocked me down to the ground. "AH! get away from me! you!!!" I yelled as the Houndoom started to bite me. I made an electric ball and hit the Houndoom with the electric ball still in my hand. Fortunately, the fire pokmon fainted.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
June 25th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Amy ran, looking at the two figures on the horizon line. They were pokemon, and they were water-types. She ran a little faster to see who these pokemon were, and she saw them. One was a Kingdra, and the other was a Gyarados. Both were swimmng in a lake. Amy knew that she must capture one of them, but which one? They were both dragon-like. But Gyarados was much more violent, so Amy chose Kingdra.

"Go! Aqua!" Amy said, and she was ready to have a new pokemon on her team.

Pineapple Pocky
June 25th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Ann spotted a Farfetch'd trying to swoop down and attack her. "*grrr* I'm getting sick of this..." She stuck her hand out directly in front of her, creating another glassy wall. But instead of simply capturing him, she decided to use him for target practice (Hehehe). She let him shake it off and get up again before jumping over his head.

Instead of using her sword though, she shot down as fast as she could building wind speed to add to the force of her punch. She hit it squarely on the head. It passed out, and she threw out another silver Pokeball. "Heh. Just a few more to go!"

White_Winter_Wolf
June 25th, 2005, 07:13 PM
"Alright, lets finish this." I jumped up and shot about 15 psychic blasts in two seconds. Finshing up the rest of the pokemon and catching a Mr. Mime, I turned to the rest of the guardians. "Ahhh, thanks, I know most of you didn't want to bother with a little girl. But hey, we caught pokemon!" I smiled then turned towards the ocean. "Well we'd better seprate and catch are pokemon. Or we could stay together and train. What do ya think?"

Electric Hero
June 25th, 2005, 07:32 PM
"well... it's faster if we separate... but we know that we still don't have enough experience to battle more pokmon by him or herself" I replied to Ashley. I knew it was going to be faster... but... the question was, if we had enough experience to battle huge number of pokmon without help.

LusterKnight
June 25th, 2005, 07:59 PM
*Terresnce hovered high above the othe guardians.He looked down and saw that they were conversention.He smiled and turned to Hart.*
"It seems that they have everything under control.Can I go now?"
No.Go down and introduce yourself.And besides,you might aswell make some friend,I dobut you have any or anything else to do.
"I have plenty"
What?!Besides me ow do you have?
"Thats none of your bussiness.Leave be alone you stupid bird."
Whatever just atleast land,The dark matter wont last forever you know.
*Terresnce sighed and acted as if he was going to go down.He instead turned on his Drak Aura and scared Hart off of him.Hart crowed and landed on his shoulder again.*
Your a mean little kid,you know that?

Pineapple Pocky
June 25th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Ann nodded at Max. "yeah your right. It will be faster if we split up, but we can't fight too many pokemon at once... ... but then again, i don't think Ashley needs to practice. And i guess i'll be fine on my own... As long as i'm with Hige..."

I walked over to him and giggled. He had covered his face with his wings, and was sticking his tounge out at me through his feathers. "Hehehe!" I pulled his wing and ran behind a tree. "Tag! your it!" I ran around with him gliding behind trying to catch me.

But i stopped running when i realized i was playing tag... with an invisible pokemon... i was once again soooo embarassed. But before i could explain myself, Hige had caught up and tagged me gently on the shoulder with his wing. "uhh... no time to explain!!! Gotta go!" Then i zoomed off chasing after Hige.
(Occ: i made my character so childish!...)

After a couple of minutes of goofing off we calmed down and went back over to the other guardians. "S-Sorry bout that..." Ann said out of breath. "I was just playing with my spirit..."

paige pelletier
June 26th, 2005, 06:44 AM
Paige stared at the seel it ran off towards the ocean "coward" she said coldly as she used her scythe to grab it and swing it down to the ground she then used her ice ball to capture it it.
Paige then let her crystalized wings melt away, she stared at the boy with the dark aura. "Hello it is nice to meet another guardian....." she said walking up to him with no hint of happiness on her face. She stared at her spirit, he was asleep on her shoulder. She sighed and let him rest 'at least it is quieter now that he is asleep' she thought to herself sighing.

Pineapple Pocky
June 26th, 2005, 03:03 PM
Ann looked around. "I wonder where the best place to find bird pokemon would be..." She sighed and leaned back on Fearow. "This whole guardian thing isn't going to be easy... huh Hige?!" she said looking up at his big black head. "Unfortunetly Flyer, it wont be..." Ann sighed and looked back over the plains and to the horizon. "We should be leaving soon, so don't get attached to the view." Hige said. "But you can always come back once you have saved all the pokemon." Hige smiled. Ann smiled back, but then her smile faded. "You will still be here when we defeat the evil guardians right?! she asked on the verge of tears. Hige's smile vanished. "Uh... of course i will Flyer." Ann smiled again and turned her eyes back to the view.

LusterKnight
June 27th, 2005, 09:10 AM
*Terresnce noticed a girl come up to.She seemed to have no emoiton on her face.Terresnce grinned at her.He thought it was cool how it was hard to know what she was feeling.Hart crowed and stuidied.After must time,He guarnteed himself and Terresnce that she might be on their side.He jumped of the dark matter board and allowed it to fall in the ocean.he waved two fingers at her in means of saying"Hi"*
"So I take it that your and...your friends down there are Guardians.Well its nice to know that your all together."
[This means I dont have to completely join them,they've round themsevles up so its easier to find them.This Guardian stuff sure is easy to get around]
*Hart started at Terresnce,for it knew he was planning or think about something bad.Terresnce looked back and gave him a unsuring"What?"*

paige pelletier
June 27th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Paige was startled that the boy grinned at her, that was odd you would think the dark guardian would be gloomy she thought to herself.
"I am sure there are plenty more guardians to find" she said trying to see his intentions with the question " but I think we are splitting up to find the pokemon with the same type as us." Paige's aura spun around her looking like icy blue snow protecting her. She stared at the dark guardian still with no emotion on her face.

Pineapple Pocky
June 27th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Ann looked over at the boy that was talking to the ice guardian. "Who's that Hige?" "He is the Dark guardian." "dark?!" "Don't worry Flyer, he is one of us... i think." Hige said staring at the mysterious boy. "Well he won't get anywhere talking to her, looks like she just wants to be alone..." Ann muttered to herself.

Ann could relate to her, she too didn't like talking to people that much. Ever since her parents were killed by their so called best freinds, who were actually Team Rocket members she didn't trust people.

Ann wandered through towns gathering supplies for her journey. She had decided to leave her hometown behind and find a place where no humans ever went... a place she could be alone with just her pokemon. It had taken her a year to find that quiet, peaceful forest she called home.

She got along with all the bird pokemon there, until recently. She never had any friends, until she met Hige that is. She only knew him for a day, but she was already becoming attached to him... after all she had been a little lonely out in the forest on her own.

But now that she had found trustworthy people, she barely wanted to talk to them. But being a guardian meant she would have to cooperate with other people... even if she didn't want to.

LusterKnight
June 27th, 2005, 09:34 PM
"Hmhmhm pokemon of your type's huh?I guess I should go do that."
*Terresnce looked around and noticed something obviuls.He had no swins,fins or gills and was struck on an island.He sighed and decided to look for a way toget off the seaform islands.He stooped and slighty turned his head back to the girl.*
"Try to take of yourselves,you all might just come in handy..."
*He waved to her and slidded down a cliff.He grunted and looked around.*

Electric Hero
June 27th, 2005, 10:00 PM
"who is he, Zaris?" I asked my Guardian Spirit. "he is the Dark Guardian" he replied. My face showed no emotions. Returning to the topic of deciding what to do... "so what are we going to do? ... are we going to stay here to practice a little or are we going to capture all the pokmon of Kanto?".

paige pelletier
June 28th, 2005, 06:08 AM
Paige watched the dark guardian with a hint of confusion but she waved goodbye and gave him what looked like a smile. She then turned toward the group "I think we should split up for a while, get the pokemon and then find each other again." Paige stared at her spirit guardian who was still asleep and she sighed. 'I already have two ice pokemon and there aren't that many to begin with so........' she thought happily to herself.

Pineapple Pocky
June 28th, 2005, 06:41 AM
"There's not to many flying pokemon either, and i already have three..." Ann agreed. "Well--" Ann said smiling at Hige. "--I guess that'll just make it easier!" She turned back to the ice guardian. "So where should we meet up then?"

LusterKnight
June 28th, 2005, 07:50 AM
*Terresnce saw something move around in the water.He looked to she what it could be.After awhile the pokemon submerged and growled at Terresnce.It was a blackish sharpedo who swam around as if it were to attack soon.Terresnce grabbed his sword but Hart stopped him.*
Listen,if its in the water, wouldnt a long range attack be better?
"Like?"
From one of those pokemon you caught.
"If you say so..."
*Terresnce looked around for one of the black pokeballs in his pocket and maximized it.He threw it in the air and watched as a Absol appeared.He caught the ball and held it firmly in his hand.*
"Ok,now what?"
Call an attack nimrod!
"Hmhm...?"
Your a moron,use thunder!
"Watch your mouth tiny before I thunder you!Absol,you thunder!"
As if you could really hurt me...
*Terresnce was about to say something but stopped.He knew that in order for something to be a spirt,It couldnt be alive.Absol struck the Sharpedo who with the effect of the water around it took a great hit the popped it ashore.Terresnce hit it with a crismon fist and caught it.*
"I guess i found our ride."

White_Winter_Wolf
June 28th, 2005, 05:05 PM
"I think we should all try to meet in Indigo in about a month for updates. Until then we should try to catch as many of are types as possible. And train. No offense, but I don't think any of us could take on our oppisite guardian yet. Jupi, my spirit says they all were discovered about a month ago and have much higher skill levels then us. Sound good to everyone?" I asked joining the converstation.

LusterKnight
June 28th, 2005, 08:50 PM
*Terrensce turned around and heard the other guardian's plan.They were to search Kanto for pokemon of their type and return in one month at "Indgo" after some training.Terresnce''s eyebrow rose at the thought of him having an "oppisite guardian"*
"Hart,What's that,an oppisite guardian?"
Thats kinda like the evil...er.....evil oppisite of you.
"How oppisite?"
Well,from what I know,he can be pretty much just like you except worse.
"I see..."

Pineapple Pocky
June 28th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Ann nodded. "Indigo it is!" She said rising into the air and getting ready to take off. But first she smiled at ashley and waved. "Bye!" She said flying off with Ferow. "You ready to catch som birds Hige?!" She said giving him a clever grin. "Don't get to ahead of yourself, you heard what the phychic guardian said, your opposite guardian is out there." "Well then, i'll just have to show her who's boss!" she said flying farther ahead.

White_Winter_Wolf
June 29th, 2005, 08:53 AM
"Bye!" I jumped up and teleported in front of Sabrina's school. "Lets go Jupi. Jupi?" I turned around and saw my spirit shivering behind me. "Jupi, whats wrong?"
"Evil...so..much...evil."
"Huh?"
"Your evil guardian is in there."
"What! None of Sabrina's students are good enough to be guardians."
"But I am." I turned around and saw Sabrina. She had the purple aura of a psychic guardian. "Surprise!"
"I'm in trouble."

Electric Hero
June 29th, 2005, 10:37 AM
"I agree" I replied when Ashley suggested our plan. "well... then see ya in Indigo in one month! good luck everyone!" I said to everyone as I started to run in a straight line to Vermilion. In the way there I asked Zaris some questions... but I will say the main one. "Zaris... can you explain me about my opposite guardian?" I asked him.

"well... I just can tell that he... it is like you... but it is the wose that can ever exist of your evil side" He replied as he looked at me. After some... minutes? hours? whatever... I reached Vermilion. "this will be easy... there are only 9 electric pokmon in whole Kanto... I'm lucky" I expressed as I was going to enter the gym of the city. "wait... something's in there... something evil" Zaris told me flying infront of me.

LusterKnight
June 29th, 2005, 11:08 AM
*Terresnce released his Sharpedo and rode off away for the small island.He arrived at Fuschia city after awhile and took the cycle road upwards.He went east from celedon and after nearly hours of riding Sharpedo or running like a madman,He made to Lavendar town.He walked into a small Inn and rested for the rest of the day.

The next day he awoke to find the inn on fire.Terresnce quickly awoke to find a payload of smake and Hart's anooying yelling.He quickly grabbed what little stuff he had and ran out.He noticed a woman crying on the guard as a parmedic came to check on her.FireFighthers quick went to work with the Blastoise to put out the fire.*
Woman1-"Oh my god!I dont believe this!My Inn....after so many years of work....Who could have done this?"
Woman2"*Wails*Please,someone,help,my....my daguther is still in there...her and her Sneseal.!.."
"Um...Lets go Hart.."
Well you left your sword in the rush so we might aswell play the role of hero for awhile.
*Terresnce ran in ingoreing the constant yelling of the firefighters.*

Pineapple Pocky
June 29th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Ann flew around with Hige by her side. "So Hige, where to?" "I suppose we should head to another forest... but it'll take longer because the flying pokemon are scattered around."

LusterKnight
June 29th, 2005, 03:22 PM
*Terresnce walked in and covered his nose.He looked around and tried to rember the Inn when he walked in the day before.He saw nothing more then debris and smoke,oh and fire of course ;) .He squinted and saw a staircase.He jumped over a burning log and quickly but carefully ran up the stairs.He turned left and right.He saw the saw as the previous level.He then heard a faint screaming and shouting.He went with his gut and ran in the direction he thought it was.After running and dodging objects,he came to a ran.The same one where he had slept in.He grabbed his sword and noticed no one esle was there.He then heard the screaming and shouting again but this time it was very close and to his right.He used his sword to cut the badly burnt floor and make it to the bottom.He he looked back after he got up and saw a Houndoom growling at a girl.It seemed to be holding a flamethower back for a long time.It saw Terresnce and decided to attack.Terresnce foreward to the girl and grabbed her.Use luster Barrier again!Hart said on his shoulder and in a slipt second he did and blocked the attack.The force blew him and the small girl and her sneseal out of the inn threw the wall.The Houndoom leaped up and ran into the pokemon tower.

After much trespass and attacks,the Inn cumbled down in a pile of smoldering black wood.*