View Full Version : May the Force be with Pokemon

Pages : [1] 2

Al Duit
May 16th, 2005, 8:53 PM
As if you can't tell, this is a Star Wars/Pokemon crossover. This takes place 5 years after the defeat of the Empiror by the hands of Anakin Skywalker (yes, I refer to him as Anakin, not Darth Vader, because it is apparent at this point, Anakin has resurfaced) and his son, Luke. I'm not using any of the novels as referrence on this RP, because I'm not sure how many of you would have read them. Luke Skywalker is trying to build a new Jedi presence in the galaxy. In his search, he comes across a planet that was outside the sphere of influence of the empire. On this planet are humans who live w/ creatures who have a strong bond w/ the force. Indeed, the creatures...pokemon, the natives call them, have special powers focusing on water, fire, grass, rock, etc. He finds five humans on this planet who have the force running through them.

So, there are room for 5 characters. Here's the form:

Class on planet: (Trainer, Breeder, Police [like Officer Jenny, only no Jenny(s), please!], Healer [again, like Nurse Joy, only no Joy(s) please])

Pokemon: NO LEGENDARIES 6 max.

How many badges and/or ribbons:

Name: Alexis Duit, prefers to be called Al

Class: Trainer (she actually travels with her big brother who is a photographer until Master Skywalker comes along)

Pokemon: Ivysaur (Saur), Pikachu (Paku), Graveller (Bonk), Seadra (Squirt), and Alakazam (Kram)

Badges: 2 Ribbons: 10 (3 for Ivysaur and Pikachu, 2 for Seadra and Alakazam)

Personality: Very smart for her age. Loves her pokemon very much. A real go-getter. Won't let anyone leave her behind just because she's small. Can be pesky at times.

Description: Curly blond hair, big blue eyes. Wears blue denim shorts, yellow t-shirt with a ivysaur on front, yellow bobby socks, and blue running shoes, and a blue backpack.

Background: Her parents were killed in a plane crash 2 years ago. Ever since then, her big brother, Casey who is now 20, takes care of her. They travel around a lot because he has a career as a photographer and takes pictures of many wild pokemon. She has a way with pokemon, and two of her pokemon (not including her starter) came with her willingly without a battle. She prefers to enter Pokemon contests instead of gym battles. She has an innate gift of healing.

Buster Blader
May 17th, 2005, 2:58 AM
Name: Jesse

Class on planet: Trainer-Breeder

Pokemon: Squirtle, Poliwrath, Kadabra, Egg

How many badges: 3

Personality:Jesse is a kind person who likes to have fun with other people and pokemon his pokemon come out of there ball when they want, he is also very smart but keeps that to himself, but all round nice person

Description:He is 6foot tall ,Black hair, wears a black cap, printed t-shirt and basketball shorts and shoes

Background: He Lived with his father but he is now in hospital so for the past few months he has been alone only with his pokemon he visits his father when he can
he now spends most of his time refining his skills as a trainer and meditates.

May 17th, 2005, 11:14 AM

Class on planet:Trainer

Pokemon: Sceptile (Tiler), Salamence (Saller), Milotic (Minny), Gyarados (Garry), Blaziken (Blazie), Pikachu (Bob)

How many badges:8

Personality:Kat is really fun to be around, enjoying the company of others although she pretends like she doesn't care. She is very motherly and sweet, spending time with anyone that might really need someone to talk to. She's looking for the right guy.

Description: Kat is roughly 5'3, with long brown hair she keeps in a braid and bright blue-green eyes. She wears a white tanktop accompanying a pair of black cargo pants. Black steel-toed boots are her favorite show type.

Background:Kat had a hard childhood, her parents beat her, resulting in the multiple scars upon each arm, and two more on her face, each going down an eye. She enjoys training her Pokemon and making food, along with reading a novel or singing from time to time.

Al Duit
May 17th, 2005, 4:11 PM
Buster Blader and Golden Deoxys, you're both accepted :) Buster, could you please clean up the grammar on your background a bit? When I first read it, I thought your character, not his father, was in the hospital. When I reread it, I realized what you meant. Just so it'll be easier to follow. Ok?

Just a note. I forgot to put something in the form. Along with number of badges, I put &/or ribbons. So, if you want, you can edit your posts. If you don't want your pokemon to have entered contests, then it's not necessary.

May 17th, 2005, 4:14 PM
name dev
class on planet trainer
pokemon dragonite charazard gyrados feraligator salamence dragonite
personality REALY and i mean realy childish for his age but he can be seriuos when needed
description 5,7 brown hair black shirt blue pants
backround he left his home when he was only nine and never knew his parents has neve seen them sense(SP) but made many freinds on his jouirney

Al Duit
May 17th, 2005, 5:12 PM
Pokedude, you didn't even fill all the fields. You're not excepted. Sorry. I've noticed this in some of the other RPs. You don't fill in forms right. All you have to do is cut and paste!

May 17th, 2005, 5:30 PM
what did i leeve(SP)out(message to short)

May 17th, 2005, 5:35 PM
Name: Tymph

Class on planet: Trainer/Breeder

Pokemon: Dragonair, Dragonite, Flygon, Espeon, Umbreon

How many badges and/or ribbons: 6 badges, and ribbons, too many to count O_o (Mainly for her Draonair)

Personality: A smooth talker. She is a calm individual, but no pushover.

Description: A tall, slender woman (around 5'8") with flowing silver hair. She wears a robe and a single glove on her right hand with a crystal on it.

Background: A past Dragon Tamer/Breeder, and has won many ribbons with her dragons. She has retired that (It was like a sport) and is now working on becoming a trainer. Already she has six, but she continues to push herself to be the very best she could be. Her mother died, and her father works all the time. She was always a loner.

May 17th, 2005, 5:48 PM

Class on planet: Trainer,

Pokemon: gyrados charazard dragonite feraligator salamence dragonite

How many badges 8

Personality:childish very childish at times but serious

Description:5,7 brown hair black shirt blue pants

Background:he left home when he was9 and did not get to know his parents.
made many freinds on his journey to who left made him very angry and thinks of them alot.

Al Duit
May 17th, 2005, 7:29 PM
Wolf Goddess, you are accepted. Pokefan, much better! Thank you. Could you edit your background a little though? It's rather confusing to read...the sentences run together with no punctuation. Who left him? His parents?And who does he think about? Also, why didn't he get to know his parents...did they die when he was a baby and he was raised by someone else? If you could clear up the background, I'll accept your character. Thanks :)

May 17th, 2005, 7:34 PM
well i ment he left his parents at a young age and did'nt get to know them before he left and when he came back they were gone and he made several freinds two of them disapeared one day and he was very sad so he thinks about them alot .
is that better

Al Duit
May 18th, 2005, 2:14 AM
Darnit, I tried to post this last night, but all of a sudden, I get kicked off my server w/ a message saying "Program has ended in an unexpected way" or something like that....wierd so I tried to scan my computer w/ an anti-virus program, and while it was running, I went to sleep...wake up and my computer's turned itself off...wierd again...so here I am trying to post again.

Ok, Pokedude, your in! :) Just hit edit on your third post and put what you just told me about the background there. Thanks for clarifying. Just for curiosity sake, why did your character leave his parents at an early age? It wouldn't hurt for you to include that in the background as well. Thanks.

Normally, I'd go ahead and start the roleplay right now since we've the correct number of players....but I'm just way too tired! I'll edit this post later w/ the start.

Cyan Goggles
May 18th, 2005, 1:24 PM
Oh,I was hoping for one of these!
Are spots open?

Al Duit
May 18th, 2005, 8:25 PM
OOC: I tell you what, I withdraw my player character, and let you play. I'll just do NPC's.

I forgot to put one other thing in the forms...where your character is located at the start of the roleplay. I can't have Luke find all of you at once :P So if you all could post where you are, such as region, route or town, etc., that'll help.

Cyan Goggles
May 19th, 2005, 3:33 AM
OH,thank you so much!*Hugs you*
Name: Hikari ???

Class on planet:Trainer

Pokemon: Only POkemon at the moment are Silver the mightyena,Rainbow the beautifly,White the Swablu,and Violet the Delicaty.

How many badges and/or ribbons: No bages,eight ribbons.

Personality: She is basicly a loner.No human friends,because of her dark past,and she's being cased my numerus teams.She almost never smiles.And when she's does,It's with her pokemon,consitering they're her best friends.

Description: Long Brown hair,and blue eyes.Brown newsboy hat.A white long sleved shirt under a black vest,with a yin-yang sign on the back.It's coved most of the time by the black cape her always wears,with a moon pendent to keep the cape on her soulders.Black jeans,and black and white sneakers.Black and white bead braclet.Sometimes she has a few banages,but she always has wonds under her cloths.

Background: Nobody really knows to much about Hikari,but I'll do my best.Her pairents being killed,An ophange is trying to fource her to live with them,and Hikari hates them.They would take her pokemon away!And the other teams,Auqa,Magma,ect,are after her because of something her parients did,and for something she did a while ago.She trys to hide,and doesn't want her two and only pokemon getting hurt in the cross fire,thus,all her wonds.Sometimes she get a wepon ,or something close to one,and defend herself,but not every time.
What town,Route region,ect: Hounn region,And at the moment she's just on some random rod,Silver by her side.I think she's comeing out of Vandruf down.

May 19th, 2005, 1:11 PM
location pallet town do we have to make our own cities

Al Duit
May 19th, 2005, 6:46 PM
location palet do we have to make our own cities

OOC: No, just use the cities, routes, etc. that are in the games. As soon as everyone posts their location, we'll start playing.

Al Duit
May 21st, 2005, 5:53 AM
OOC: Sorry to double post, but I wanted this to move back to the front page so everyone knows I went ahead and started the RP. I've started with finding Pokedude's character first because he's the only one who's posted his location so far. If the rest of you want to keep playing, please post your location so I know where to have Luke find you. OKies? You can make it like your RPing...

For example: I walk into Celedon City's Pokemon Center to get my pokemon healed after a rough trainer battle.

IC: Luke sets his ship down on a small island away from any inhabitants. There are no spaceports on this planet, and doesn't wish to draw attention to himself. "Artoo, stay with the ship, please, and put on the cloaker once I get outside." The little droid beeps in the affirmative.

Luke doublechecks he has everything in his waterproof backpack, making sure his lightsaber is inside, and exits the ship. As he steps down on planet XC147 (which is how the astrocharts tagged it), he takes a deep breath, taking in the fresh sea air. He then runs down the beach and into the water. The saltwater feels good against his legs (he's wearing swimshorts...wearing jedi robes while swimming would attract attention ;p). When he's far enough out, he dives into the waves, and swims easily and swiftly towards Pallet Town. Of course he doesn't really know the name of the town, or indeed that there was a town in that direction. He's following his Jedi sense which tells him there is a person in that direction who has strong force sensitivity. He keeps alert for any creatures which may attack him, using the force to persuade them not to.

When he arrives ashore at Pallet Town, he takes out a towel from his backpack and dries off. Then puts on the casual black outfit he wore on Tatooine, hoping that wouldn't stand out too much.

He walks through town and approaches a house in which he senses a force sensitive person is in, and knocks on the door.

May 21st, 2005, 10:24 AM
((Heh, my person is all the way at Saffron...))

Silver hair blows like a flag as she sits outside of a large Saffron building. An Espeon curled up upon her lap. The wind shifts, and her eyes dart quickly towards the sky. It appeared to be a...spacecraft. She looks harder, squinting her eyes, but alas, it had disappeared through the clouds. She felt an eerie pressence around her. She rubs her Espeon's head.

Cyan Goggles
May 21st, 2005, 8:33 PM
(Erm,Hiakri's at Vandruf,or somewere around there...she never realy stays in one place...)
Hikari walked out of the Pokemon center,making sure both of her pokeballs were in her hidden pocket of her cape.It blew in the wind,along with her long hair.She turned to anther direction,and started walking on the dirt path.She let out her Mightyena,Silver,and her Beautifly,Rainbow,out to steach after being in the Pokemon center for so long.She patted Silver on the head,and after flying around Hikari's head for a moment,Rainbow landed on her shoulder.

May 22nd, 2005, 6:37 AM
(I'm in Viridian City)

Kat slowly made her way from the Viridian City Gym, laughing and smiling The 'play' battle had been rather easy,and Giovanni probably would never understand that Pokemon are friends, not tools. He probably wouldn't EVER learn that detail.... "Chu! Pika Pi!"A small mouse creature cried, following alongside side her, before hopping up onto her shoulder."Pikachu Pi!" Kat grinned, patting him on the head, speaking softly, "I know Bob...you did amazingly well. Now don't you feel better that you've done ALL that hard training?" "Pikachu Pi Pi Pika!" She laughed, nodding. "I know buddy....I know. Let's go get something to eat." Kat said, running down the street, poor little Bob clinging to her shoulder.

Al Duit
May 22nd, 2005, 7:27 AM
OOC: Yo, Pokedude, Luke's knocking at your door, man! Watcha gonna do? ;)

May 22nd, 2005, 7:34 AM
ooc sorry its short but i can't think of anything
ic i opened my door to see luke.who are you i asked?
what are you doing here

Al Duit
May 22nd, 2005, 7:36 PM
OOC: Pokedude, please use quotation marks around what people are saying. Little things like punctuation make it easier to read. Also, I prefer to have control over the NPCs (non-player characters). Please edit your post to delete Luke's actions.

IC: "Hello, I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here because I'm looking for people who have a strong force presence, and I sense you are one of these people. What's your name, may I ask?"

Al Duit
May 25th, 2005, 6:02 PM
OOC: Thank you for editing your post, Pokedude. Now all you need is to reply to Luke...

BTW, sorry to double post...wanted to make sure this thread doesn't die! I've been having trouble gettin onto the community.

Al Duit
May 27th, 2005, 1:25 PM
OOC: Ok, Pokedude55, if you want to RP here, RP already. I'm moving on, 'cause I'm not making everyone else wait for you. When you want to RP here, private message me, and Luke will come back to you.

IC: The kid in front of him just stands there with a blank look on his face and doesn't answer. Luke waves his hand in front of his face, and he doesn't even blink. Luke shrugs and walks away. If the kid wants to come along he can.

Once outside of Pallet Town, he starts to run quickly to Viridian. When he approaches the town, he slows to a quick walk. He senses another force-strong person nearby. Walking along, he sees a girl walking with a small yellow creature. He senses this is the person he was looking for.

"Excuse me, miss," he calls to her.

May 27th, 2005, 3:40 PM
ic i run after luke my name is devon and what's the force i asked

Al Duit
May 27th, 2005, 4:58 PM
Luke turns to see the boy running after him. Had he actually run all this way to this other town after me and I didn't hear him behind me? Luke thinks to himself. My hearing must be slipping. "Well, Devon, the force is, simply put a kind of spirit that inhabits all things. It runs strongly in some beings, and some can manipulate it. I'm a Jedi Master, and am looking for such people whome I can train to become Jedi as well."

Cyan Goggles
May 28th, 2005, 1:36 PM
(!!I'm so sorry for my absence!I got grounded from the computer!But I'm here now,and ready to roleplay..)

Al Duit
May 28th, 2005, 4:23 PM
OOC: that's alright Chichimi, Luke hasn't come your way yet anyways. There was a slight delay

BTW, everyone, when Luke gets to your character, I will give you 48 hours to reply, then he'll move on and you can somehow catch up like Pokedude55 did. I won't let this get slowed down too much. So no one get grounded from the computer :P

May 28th, 2005, 4:24 PM
ooc ive never been grounded and i'm not starting now

Al Duit
May 28th, 2005, 4:29 PM
OOC: LOL good for you, Pokedude55. Glad to hear it.

Time for Kat to respond soon. If Luke doesn't get a response from her by tomorrow night (I won't be able to post until after I get home from work at 10PM) then Luke will move on to another character.

Cyan Goggles
May 28th, 2005, 5:04 PM
(H emight not get tome fer a while....she's in the other regon...^.^')

Al Duit
May 28th, 2005, 5:07 PM
Be patient, we won't be walking the whole way ;p

Cyan Goggles
May 28th, 2005, 5:09 PM
(*nods* Right,I'm just saying.What should I do while I'm waiting though?Keep roleplaying? :/?*confuzzled.*)

Al Duit
May 29th, 2005, 5:23 AM
OOC: If you wish to roleplay, go ahead. Just as long as I know where you are when it's time for Luke to come for you. Now, let's try to keep the chitchat to a minimum ;p

Cyan Goggles
May 29th, 2005, 7:00 PM
(sorry......I'll just wait until he comes...^_^;)

Al Duit
May 29th, 2005, 7:56 PM
OOC: No problem, Chichimi. Now we've gotta skip Golden Deoxys' character because of no response...and I don't know where Buster Blader's is, so... Wolf_Goddess, here we come.

IC: Luke walks past the girl he just hailed and, using telepathy says, If you can hear me, you can be a warrior of peace and justice. If you're interested, follow me.

Without looking to see if she or Devon were following, moved on. He takes a few shortcuts through some diglett/dugtrio tunnels, and comes to Saffron City several hours later. He sees a silver haired young lady sitting outside a large building with what looks like some sort of purple cat. The cat has a strange red mark just above the eyes. Luke senses the force is strong in her (the young lady, not the "cat"), but there's much impatience and anger in her, despite the apparent calm manner in which she sits.

"Hello, miss. My name is Luke."

May 30th, 2005, 4:32 PM
Tymph gets up, her Espeon sliding off her body. It hisses at Luke, and rubs itself against its trainer's legs.
"I am Tymph," she says curtly, "What are you seeking from me? If you wish to sell me something, please, leave. I've had enough of salesmen already, trying to sell me Slopepoketails and such." she eyes his attire, her nose wrinkling. "Well, get on with it."
The Espeon leaps up onto her shoulder, watching. Its tail twitched.

Al Duit
May 30th, 2005, 7:40 PM
Luke looks quizzically at this young fireball of a girl and quietly replies, "Quite frankly, Tymph, I've no idea what a slowpoke is, or why someone would want to sell a tail of one. I've nothing to sell. You see, I'm on a quest to find those who are strong in the force...a sort of spirit that inhabits all things...to train them to fight the dark and defend the weak against those who'd take advantage of them." Luke senses that even though this girl is a hothead, she has a good heart.

May 30th, 2005, 8:15 PM
the force sounds interisting i think to to myself. luke this is a picture of a slowpoke i pull out my pokedex and show luke a slowpok this is a slowpoke i inform the jedi master. slowpoke a computerized voice states a "psychic water pokemon"slowpoke is so slow if its tail gets stepped on it takes it five minutes to react.

Al Duit
May 30th, 2005, 8:36 PM
IC: Luke looks at the picture Devon shows him of the slowpoke. He sees a pink creature with a vacant look on it's face. The tail doesn't look very spectacular to him, so it's still a mystery why anyone would want to sell or buy one. "Thank you, Devon." Luke says politely. The point was to let Tymph know he wasn't there to sell anything.

OOC: Pokedude, let me give you an example of how to roleplay a bit better by taking your last post and adding punctuation, and keeping everything in either past or present tense. I also added what a pokedex might say about the slowpoke:

The force sounds interesting. I think to myself. "Luke, this is a picture of a slowpoke." I inform the Jedi Master as I pull out my pokedex and show him a slowpoke.

"Slowpoke." A computerized voice states. "A psychic water pokemon. Slowpoke so slow, it takes five minutes for it to react if someone steps on it's tail, hence it's name."

You're doing OK, Pokedude. I'd like to see you improve.

May 30th, 2005, 8:51 PM
"luke i wish to learn the ways of the force i stated."i put my pokedex back in the bag then ask "luke where do you come from and how many people are we looking for."

Al Duit
May 31st, 2005, 7:21 PM
"Then follow me, Devon. I've sensed five distinct personalities on this planet who are strong in the force." Luke turns back to Tymph with his head tilted in curiosity. "And you? Do you wish to pursue your potential in the Force? Your friend there is very in tune with the force itself." Luke indicates your Espeon, even though he doesn't know it's name.

May 31st, 2005, 8:04 PM
ok i said as i folowed luke where are we going i asked the jedi master?

June 1st, 2005, 4:08 AM
Tymoh nods, "Sure, why not. It may spice up my life." She pauses, thinking, "If we DO fight off darkness, what do we fight it off with? I see no swords on you, /jedi/."

Al Duit
June 1st, 2005, 7:07 AM
"For many, the fight against darkness is an eternal struggle most of the time." Luke replies. He takes out his lightsaber and activates it momentarily. "I do carry this lightsaber," he continues as he deactivates it and attatches it to his belt. "I use it only in self defense or the defense of others when other options have been exhausted. When you've completed your training, you too will be able to carry one that you've made yourself."

June 1st, 2005, 2:08 PM
Tymph seemed interested in this. "What do you make it out of?" she asks, looking wildly at the jedi. This part seemed to interest her, the power that she could hold in her very own hands. The Espeon sniffs warily.

Al Duit
June 1st, 2005, 2:55 PM
OOC: Pokedude, you did better in the one post, and now you are going back to not using punctuation. Please give it a little more effort.

IC:Luke sees the wild look in Tymph eyes, and can feel the thirst for power eminating from her. "Each Jedi uses the materials suitable to them. The basic construction you will learn after you've undergone some training and I feel you are ready. Just remember this: The power of the Jedi is not the wielding of a weopon, but, the mastering of him or herself."

In contrast to Tymph was the eager Devon. "Well, Devon, I can't really tell you where we are going, because I'm not from here. I'm taking my lead from the Force."

Cyan Goggles
June 1st, 2005, 4:06 PM
(I'm going to start roleplaying.I dun care were or when you get to meh,I just wanna roleplay to let you know I'm alive and still in this.)
Hikari patted Silver and then took out his Pokeball."Sorry silver,but we gotta let Black get some experence.He's the only one that's lover than 40!"She explained to the momentarly confused Mighyena.She was speaking of level when she said '40'.A red light surrounded Silver,and he was no longer there.Hikari placed it in the sercret pocket in her cloak.Pulling out anther ball,she thew it in the air,and under wre the pokeball was a minute ago,stood an absol,up and ready to go.
"are we going to level you up today?"Hikari tried to get her pokemon exsited.It worked,because Black was hoping up and down exsitedly.

Al Duit
June 1st, 2005, 4:21 PM
OOC: That's fine, Chichimi. Like I said, you can go ahead and RP. I do request, though, that you use the designations of OOC: (Out Of Character) and IC: or BIC: (In Character or Back In Character).

June 1st, 2005, 4:37 PM
((I use parenthesis doubled...))

Tymph nods her head, "So there are others like us, besides..." she jerks her head, "Devon. Is that why you came here? Or did your ship just land here?" She nods her head expectantly at the Jedi before continuing.
"So, its sort of a Light Side vs. Dark Side thing...I've seen many of these around...But why is Darkness evil? It could just be misunderstood."

Cyan Goggles
June 1st, 2005, 4:39 PM
OOC: Okay,thanks for imforming me.It's feels funny not useing the ()'s.
BIC: Black lifted his head and stoped.Hikari walked on a little,not notessing.Well,accualy,she was tying to urdge him to keep walking.Yeah,look how well that turned out.She stoped a few feet ahead of him.
"What?"She said,not thinking for a moment,then got into a battle posion,and became much more alert."Do you hear someone?!"She asked him.The pokemon shook it's head,and Hikari relaxed,but he still kept his head up,as if courus about something.He did something that lookedd like he had shruged it off,and then ran to catch up with Hikari and they walked on.

Al Duit
June 1st, 2005, 5:09 PM
OOC: That was great RP, Chichimi (though you could work on spacing after your punctuation marks)...i'm guessing you're trying to imply Absol sensed Luke?

As Tymph is speaking, Luke senses a far away presence, but then it fades. "I landed my ship here because, yes, I sensed there were people strong in the force. The animals here are sensitive to the force as well." He thinks carefully about how to explain the dark side. "The dark side is definitely not misunderstood. A person who's gone to the dark side uses the force for selfish purposes. To gain power for themselves without regard to how it affects others."

June 1st, 2005, 5:15 PM
"Oh," she said, almost embarassed. For she had thought these things as soon as Luke mentioned the LightSabers. "Well, here it is just misunderstood..." She pauses.
"Ah, well then, carry on," she says, motioning with her hands to get moving. She was the kind of person who, once an adventure started, liked to keep moving.

Al Duit
June 1st, 2005, 5:19 PM
OOC: Wolf_Goddess, I modified my post, you may wish to look at it. I"d accidentally posted before I was through because I was distracted by my son.

June 1st, 2005, 5:25 PM
((*Waves hands dismissively* I understand. Sometimes my mother gets distracted by me, because I'm a pain in the...you know where...
I shall edit it!))

Cyan Goggles
June 2nd, 2005, 1:01 PM
OOC:Ok,I'll work on it.Thanks...I write alot.not the best at the spelling though.And yeah,Black senced Luke..

After a few more pokemon about Blacks level were gone and fainted,Hikari desided to head to the secret base.Black could use some rest,and she wanted to put up the musical mats she resently bought.

Momentarly letting Rainbow out to use sercret power on what looked like a patch of grass,Hikari walked into her base,and got Rainbow back in her pokeball.Black trotted over to the huge Wailmer doll on the even bigger Surf mat.He setted down in it,curling up into a ball,then went to sleep.

Hikari walked past the cute poster,and walked over a small glitter mat.Taking off her cloak and hat,she set them on the huge log desk,that rested many pokemon plushies,two of which were the pre-evolutions of two of her pokemon.She didn't have any chairs in the base because even if she was at the desk,she never liked to sit.An instict she developed over the years of being hunted down.

Hikari then reached for the laptop.After opening it,she fidlled with it for a motent,pressing button and stuff,and the two small mates,that had music notes on the materalized behind her.She picked one up,then walked over and sat one but the door,but left the other one were it had appered.She tested them out by steping on them.A small,twickle like B note sounded from one of them.A D note from the other.

Black,Hearing the noise,lifted his head,saw "Miss Hikari",as he called her, Placing some of the new mats on the floor.He put his head back down and went back to sleep.

Al Duit
June 2nd, 2005, 3:15 PM
IC: "There are three others who aren't with us yet. I'm waiting for an answer from one, I can't determine the whereabouts from another, and the third is pretty far away. We'll go to my ship and relocate it closer to this third person." Luke then turns and starts running without looking to see if you can keep up. This is the first part of your training -- physical endurance. He takes a shortcut to Pallet Town you are sure no one even knew existed.

OOC: Luke isn't taking any routes laid out in the games.

June 3rd, 2005, 5:29 PM
OOC: I'm sorry but I've been on vacation...

She looked back, stopping to look at the man. "Might I be able to help you good sir?"

Cyan Goggles
June 3rd, 2005, 6:04 PM
ooc-I figoured that...^.^
Hikari looked around the base,looking slightly bored.She desided to walk over to Black and just watch him.She did so,Petting him as he slept.He felt it,but just streached out as a cat would,then fell back asleep.She got up,hearing her pokeNav ring.She ignored it.She was always wary about at what times she answerd it.It could be anyone,which kind of gave her the creeps.She showed that she had the creeps by either shivering to herself,or gitting her teash.This time she shiverd.

June 3rd, 2005, 6:16 PM
Tymph followed with ease, her heart pumping blood into her veins. Her Espeon followed, keeping up with her trainer. Tymph pulls a pace up to Luke.

Al Duit
June 3rd, 2005, 7:15 PM
OOC: Welcome back, Golden Deoxys. Luke's not there to answer LOL. But, once I get back to IC, you'll be in. :P I hope your vacation was enjoyable, however, it's common curteousy to tell people your RPing with you'll be away. That way we won't have awkward posts.

IC: As Luke is enjoying the running, Tymph pulls up beside him, keeping pace. He looks over at her approvingly. Good, one student is in excellent physical condition. Before they get back to Pallet, however, Luke senses someone nearby who's finally ready, so he alters his course slightly.

He slows as he enter's Viridian City. The girl he'd addressed there earlier had just turned to speak to someone Luke doesn't see, "Might I be able to help you good sir?"

"Well," he says from the opposite direction she's facing. "You could tell me your name."

OOC: You're turn, Golden Deoxys :laugh:

Cyan Goggles
June 4th, 2005, 7:21 PM
Hikari stood at her desk,writing out some plans...in her head.Don't write or type anything you don't want anybody to see,she was once told.A long,long time ago though...Suddenly,Blacks head shot up again,as if he hadden been sleeping.
"Are you Okay Black?You've been acting a slight bit strange."She asked him.He kind of ignored her,getting up from his comfy spot,and looking out the open door.It was rain hard outside,therefore he was getting his head wetter then a Wingull in a hurricane,but he didn't seem to care,he was looking off into the distance.
Hikari watched from inside,letting him do this,but she would pull him back in if he tried to run out.He didn't and just looked at the sky.
"You keep looking at the sky with your mouth open like that.you're going to drown."She said teaseingly.This comment broke his consercration,and he came back in,glanceing back outside before laying down in his spot.

June 5th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Tymph smiles at the look in Luke's eyes as she was running side by side with him. Her silver hair was streamed back, and she breathed evenly. She looks at the girl he was talking to. 'So this is another,' she thinks to herself.

Al Duit
June 5th, 2005, 8:26 PM
OOC: Ok, Golden Deoxys, I've given you two chances! Luke won't come back again if you don't reply by tommorrow @ 5PM EST (that's eastern standard time, which is from eastern USA), and you'll be out of this roleplay. I hate to do this, but, hey, if you're not gonna RP in the thread, then don't join it!

Cyan Goggles
June 6th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Hikari shruged off Black's...oddness,and went back to drawing things in the air.The funny thing?She was drawing in the air with an accual pencil.She put it behind her ear and stared into space,as if exsamining her work.Then she turned to her pokemon.
"So,I think if we cross though Treefort,and then cross though those fields,we should get to lilly cove,and we can sneck right past Aqua."She explaned,finishing a thought.

"Ab?"Black asked her.
She sweat dropped."I'm still trying to find out were Magma is.They're most likely at Mt. Pier...but.."She trailed off,and turned around,mumbleing.
Black rolled his eyes and smiled,then put his head down again,but he didn't go to sleep.

June 6th, 2005, 2:07 PM
((you Jerk! I Could'nt Reply So He Better Get Back There Now!))

Al Duit
June 6th, 2005, 2:44 PM
OOC: Look, I will NOT tolerate name calling! If you had noticed, Luke hasn't moved yet. I will give you until tomorrow at 6PM to post your RP since you had trouble posting....though you obviously didn't have trouble posting the message calling me a jerk. I answered your PM with some helpful hints for you based on my experience of having trouble posting. I will not slow down this RP again.

June 6th, 2005, 3:23 PM
((Jerk? *Gigglez slightly* Your calling an adult a jerk...))

June 6th, 2005, 4:24 PM
She ran a hand through her hair, then petting Bob before lowering it. "My name is Kat.."

((I'm having one of those months ok?))

Cyan Goggles
June 6th, 2005, 4:41 PM
(no,not okay.You relly need to keep it under controll.I'm not yelling at you or anything,but just because you havn't been here,and her being a good leader in warning you,is,anor gives you a right,to call her a jerk.I'm ccualy pretty surpirsed she gave you anther chanse,realy,so just keep that in mind.I'm sure she didn't start a roleplay to get yelled at.

June 6th, 2005, 4:48 PM
(no,not okay.You relly need to keep it under controll.I'm not yelling at you or anything,but just because you havn't been here,and her being a good leader in warning you,is,anor gives you a right,to call her a jerk.I'm ccualy pretty surpirsed she gave you anther chanse,realy,so just keep that in mind.I'm sure she didn't start a roleplay to get yelled at.

((All you had to say was you didn't want me to be part of this rp....I mean, it's only the fifteenth rp out of three forums people have wanted me in....I was liking this one too...))

Cyan Goggles
June 6th, 2005, 5:46 PM
(I didn't say that.just don't yell at us for no reason,and watch your attitude was ll I was reminding you of.)

June 6th, 2005, 6:23 PM
((Oh, I understand. Thank you))

Al Duit
June 6th, 2005, 6:24 PM
OOC: This post disappeared after it was already posted. Golden Deoxys, I'm sorry you have had trouble posting. As you know, I replied to your PM w/ suggestions to help you. I will give you until tomorrow night, 6PM to try to post again, though I noticed you had no problem at all posting when calling me a jerk! I'll not stand for name calling. If it happens once more, you're out!

June 6th, 2005, 6:29 PM
((huh? I thought I had posted...oh well, I'll try again))

"Kat..."She nodded, petting Bob gently. "Might I ask your name sir?"

Al Duit
June 7th, 2005, 8:45 PM
OOC: Oops, I missed your first post, Golden Deoxys, because of the confusion of my post disapearing. I had originally posted it before you posted Kat's answer to Luke :cross-eye. Oh well, let's put the unpleasantness behind us, shall we? But the warning about name calling stands.

IC: Luke smiles. "Hello, Kat. I'm Luke Skywalker, and my companions are Tymph and Devon." Luke indicates both in turn. "I'm a Jedi master looking for those sensitive to the Force to train to use it for the greater good. The Force is a sort of spirit that inhabits all things. Some can tap into it and do great things. Both good or evil. The Jedi defend against those who would do evil. I sense you are one of those who are strong in the force."

June 7th, 2005, 9:02 PM
Kat nodded, quickly understanding. "I understand all this...and I'm more than willing to help." She said as she smiled. "Pika pi!" The little yellow mouse squeaked, jealuos that he wasn't getting all the attention "Oh, I know Bob...but you can't expect all of it..." "PIKACHUUUUU!!!!" The small mouse cried out, creating a massive thunderbolt that nearly fried Kat.

Al Duit
June 8th, 2005, 9:30 AM
Luke chuckles as he kneels down and talks to the tempermental mouse. "Hi, Bob. Do you want to be a Jedi assistant? But you have to promise not to go electricuting everyone, Ok? Just the Dark Jedi... the ones who use the force for evil." He winks at Bob.

June 8th, 2005, 11:24 AM
"Pika? Pikachu?" Bob cocked his head slightly, fur standing on end. He wasn't quite fond of this new person, and frankly, he just needed something to shock. "Pika....Pi..ka....chuuuuuuuu!!!"

June 8th, 2005, 12:33 PM
The girl just stood their, her arms folded. She was growing impateint and wished to continue on. She couldn't wait to receive her weapon...

Cyan Goggles
June 8th, 2005, 4:21 PM
Hikari called to black as she was heading out the door.He immedetly got up and following."Alright."She started,tiem to let Blue out."She told Black he noded and let himself be comsumed by the red light.She let out two more pokemon,one an Altaria,the other a Spheal.She grabbed the Spheal,who was blue,and got onto White,the other pokemon,and wisperd for her to go to Lilycove city.When white landed,Hikari called her back,picked up blue,and headed toward the beach.

Al Duit
June 8th, 2005, 7:09 PM
Luke was ready for the explosion of lightening, and put a force bubble around the yellow mouse. The lightening stayed inside the bubble, and did damage to it's originator. "Behave, or your friend can't come with us. I don't think she'll like it if you ruin this for her."

Without waiting for Bob to reply, Luke gets up. "It's time to move on." He starts running on toward Pallet Town.

When they get there, he runs to the water's edge where he'd come ashore earlier and strips down to his swimshorts and puts his clothes in his waterproof backpack. "I hope you all brought swim gear." He says, then starts swimming.

Cyan Goggles
June 9th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Hikari came out of what looked like a dressing room,wearing a Red and white one paese bathing suit.She had a towel on over herself though.she was blushing slightly,feeling a little embaresed,then gave a glare to blue."The things I do for you."She said,then he snickerd.They got to the sand,and she made sure they were not visible to anyone on the land,then she put her backpack down,that had her clothes,pokeball,money,ect.She let blue go swimming in the water.He looked at her sadly."No,I'll get in the suit,but I draw the line at going in the water in it.
"no,not a chance,no way!"

June 9th, 2005, 2:32 PM
"Uh...I don't really know how to swim...but I can try..." Kat mumbled, stripping off her clothing to reveal a Pikachu type bikini, putting the clothes in her backpack. Making her way to the water she dove in, swimming, Bob at her heels (literally).

Cyan Goggles
June 9th, 2005, 3:34 PM
"spheal!!!"Blue insited.
"Alright,alright!"She said,getting up and walking into the water,so it was at her shoulders.
She Loves the water,and loves swiming,she just has to get over the bathing suit thing.
After a minute or two,the mebaresement was gone,and she had her gogles on,and was trying to catch Blue in a small game of tag.When they came up,they tried to splash each other.

June 9th, 2005, 3:46 PM
Tymph glares. What the heck was he thinking? Why would she strip down into a bathing suit in front of this strange man, and these two? She had a bathing suit in her bag anyway. She removes her single glove, and ducks behind a bush. She appears later wearing a black bikini. She recalls her Espeon and calls out her Dragonair. "Drag!" it cries, swinging its magestic head to and fro. "Follow that man!" she cries, leaping onto its back. Resembling an overgrown water-snake, the Dragonair slithers into the water and follows Luke.

Al Duit
June 9th, 2005, 7:10 PM
OOC: OK, I'm confused....Kat doesn't know how to swim, but dives in and starts swimming anyways with no trouble whatsoever...here's my solution:

IC: Luke hears Kat say she doesn't know how to swim, so he uses the force to share his skill with her and is pleased with her bravery as she dives in. He senses something entirely different from Tymph, and starts swimming on his back so he can get a look, and is amazed to see her riding on some sort of water snake.

Cyan Goggles
June 9th, 2005, 7:17 PM
Blue stopped at something,and Hikari stoped too.
"MAybe I ought to have you guys cheaked out by nurse joy,or someone...You guys have been stairing off into space like that.."She said,climbing back onto the beach.
"well,ok..Now.."She looked though her pokeballs."Every one's been out that need to today...I guess I'll just let Black out again.."She mumbled,then black was standing there a moment later,doign that same stare of into space thing.

A while later,Hikari came out of the dressinf room,back with her normal cloths on.Black was there to greet her,not stareing into space anther more.
"I dunno,Black...."She said,then sat on the beach,just watching the ocean,but with great intesity,as if waiting for team Aqua to spring up at any point.

June 10th, 2005, 12:34 PM
"Like her?" Tymph says smugly, patting her Dragonair on the head. "She's a Dragonair, one of my most prized Dragon Pokemon." She grins.

June 10th, 2005, 12:37 PM
OOC: Hmm....

Kat starts splashing around, motioning for Bob to call out Gary, her Gyarados. Gary appears in a flash of red light, plucking his trainer up onto his head, Bob running up to Kat's head. "Luke, you need a ride? There's enough room for two!"

Al Duit
June 10th, 2005, 4:48 PM
"She's beautiful." Luke admires Tymph's dragonair. "Is that what the creatures here are called? Pokemon?"

When Kat get's another pokemon out, he's not so surprised. "Luke, you need a ride? There's enough room for two!"

Luke laughs. "I enjoy swimming. Race ya!" He turns back onto his stomach and takes off really fast. You never thought a human could ever swim that quickly!

June 10th, 2005, 4:52 PM
Her jaw dropped slightly before replying. "Oh a race eh? Gary! Speed up a bit!" The Pokemon roared, then swam faster, catching up to Luke in a fair amount of time, then passing him. Kat blew him a kiss.

June 10th, 2005, 5:29 PM
OOC: Ack, my comp is acting up!

June 10th, 2005, 5:30 PM
((Eh he he, A double post.))

"Yes indeed," Tymph says, nudging her Dragonair. She pulls up alongside him, the dragonair being one of the fastest swimmers in the sea. She gazes off into a distance. "Is that your ship!?" she asks, "I saw it in the sky when I was in Saffron. So it was you!"

Cyan Goggles
June 10th, 2005, 5:57 PM
(I'm here,I just dunno what to roleplay at the moment*

Al Duit
June 10th, 2005, 8:48 PM
OOC: You don't have to post at all if you don't know what to RP, I'll just assume you're keeping watch, alright?

IC: "Yes," he says, then surges ahead with uncanny speed...faster than even a pokemon can go! Hmmmm...is this what the force can do? He's tempted to give Kat a wink as he passes, but he doesn't wish to encourage something that could later become awkward, so instead, just gives a short but playful wave.

June 10th, 2005, 8:52 PM
OOC: Did Luke ignore me completely?

Al Duit
June 10th, 2005, 8:59 PM
OOC: Did Luke ignore me completely?

OOC: Oops, nope, he didn't ignore you, I'm just tired...had a long day... and forgot to put his reaction to you. I edited the post...go take a look. Sorry about that.

June 10th, 2005, 9:03 PM
Darn! Not a wink. I thought silently, but then smiled, growling slightly when Tymph. How dare she take MYman! Wait.... She sighed, closing her eyes tightly. That last breakup still hurt her deeply...

Al Duit
June 10th, 2005, 9:08 PM
Luke sensed the jealousy coming from Kat. Uh oh, he thought, I'd better stop this before this goes to far!

He arrives at the island and has dried off and has his clothes on before his new students arrive on the beach. He waits patiently for them.

June 10th, 2005, 9:15 PM
Kat eventually reached the other side and jumped off Gyarados, Bob swimming to the shore quickly. She had redressed and set her back pack down for him to hop into, she sighed. I can't do this....it's too hard to forget.... She pulled a picture of herself and a nice looking young man out. Tears welled up in her eyes, she quickly stuffed it back into her pocket.

I won't be on....till at least monday....so don't go too far ahead.....

June 11th, 2005, 3:52 PM
The Dragonair slithers onto dry land, resting its head on Tymph's shoulder. She pats it, wringing out her silver hair. Salt water wets the dry ground. "Umm," her face became rosy red. "Is there a changing room in the ship? I need to change into my normal outfit..." She returns her dragonair. She already had her black robe taken out of her bag, as well as other things. Her belt that held her Pokeballs, and...woman accesories hidden under her cloak. Her glove rested ontop of all these.

Al Duit
June 11th, 2005, 9:44 PM
OOC: To move this along, I'm going to go ahead and say you all come aboard and Luke shows you where you can change and even bunk. You can all post your reactions to everything, though. When I say three, I mean, Kat, Tymph, and Devon (even though Pokedude hasn't posted for awhile).

"Yes, of course." Luke says with a gentle smile. "Let's board, and I'll show you where you can change."
He takes out his comlink "Artoo, I'm back with three guests, please lower the ramp." The ships ramp slowly lowers, and once it's down, he walks up and into the ship. The three of you come aboard and Luke shows you to your quarters where you can change and even bunk while traveling on board. The rooms are small and stark. Just the bare necessities. Small slab-like bunk with a very thin matress, and a closet to hang your clothes.

"I'm afraid we will all have to share the washroom." Luke apologizes. "Since we have to share, no one uses it for more than twenty minutes at a time. This includes the sonic shower, dressing, and, um, other necessary matters." He grins sheepishly. You even think you see him blush a bit, but the expression dissapeared so quickly it may have been your imagination.

June 12th, 2005, 4:01 AM
Tymph nods. "Fine then," she says, looking into her room (she chose it already) and grimanced. It was small, but it was better then how she was sleeping before on the cold hard ground of earth. She closes the door, and changes. Putting on her robe, gloves, and packing away her nearly-dry bathing suit. She puts them all into a closet, and fastens her belt onto her robe. She grabs a Pokeball and releases her Dark Pokemon, Umbreon.
"Hey there Umbreon." she coos, patting the dark pokemon. Out of all her Pokemon as travel compainions, this was her favorite one. He was a sleek Umbreon, larger then most with a mysterious facial expression.

Cyan Goggles
June 12th, 2005, 9:09 AM
Hikari got up,feeling a sharp pain in her cheast,and it was coming from nearby.Black had the look on his face.They were looking out at sea.Hikari had closed her eyes,trying to find out were it was coming from.Black,senceing some fear in Hikari,nudged her.She pet him back."I think we better get outta here."She said,then pulled out her bike.She pettled pretty normal,thinking were to go.She had it! She pulled out White."To The garden!"she said.Afetr a while,they were there.In front of a house,and a sign that said "berry master."She called back white,then went into the yard,that was filled with blooming berry plants.A young landy in green walked up to her."oh,hello Miss Hikari! Long time no see!" She said,walking up to her and hugging her."Hiya,Mary."Hikari replyed."Mary" then went over and pet Black."And black,hello!What brings you here?"
"Uneasy feeling."Hikari said.
Mary shruged."Ah well,I missed you!"

June 13th, 2005, 6:56 AM
Kat glares at the two, tears running down her cheeks. "So you like HER more?!" She turned away. "I knew this was bad....liking that brat more....." She pulled the phiti out once more, staring at it, Bob hopping onto her shoulder. "Chu Pika....Pika Pikachu...." The yellow creature nuzzled her cheek, trying to cheer the girl up. "How can I forget him Bob...."

June 13th, 2005, 12:24 PM
"Huh? What do you mean?" Tymph snarles. "Why are you so jealous all of a sudden? iking who? I'm NO BRAT!" she slams the door. What the heck was this girl talking about?

Cyan Goggles
June 13th, 2005, 1:06 PM
Black gets an uneasy feeling.
MAry looked down at him."Is he OK?"She asked.
"I'm not sure....he isn't himself latly...none of them are.."hikari looked worried.
Mary shruged it off,as did Hikari."Oh,I bet BM will be happy to see you!"
"No!I...I just came because...I ...I dunno..."Hikari looked down.."I really must be off now..."
She said,pulling out white.
Mary sighed."Well,it was nice seeing you again...come back soon ok?'She smiled.
Hikari nodded,but without smiling,she got on White while calling back black. They took took off,and white cooed,not knowing were to go.HIkari shook her head."Anywere is fine.."she said,petting White on the ride,kinda like if you were riding a ponyta.Hiakri let out a sigh,and watche dthe world go by..

June 13th, 2005, 3:26 PM
She continued to stare at the picture, the memories...They seemed like yesterday...The pain still lingered....He said he loved me....then he left me. I can't believe all this....I can't control myself anymore....

Al Duit
June 13th, 2005, 3:36 PM
Luke raises his eyebrow at Kat. "One, I don't 'like' one of you over the other. Two, I'm on a mission to gather students who are interested in becoming Jedi, not to gather a harem! Beyond you or Tymph being a Jedi trainee, I've no interest in either of you. Three, there will be no name-calling among you (you, meaning my students). Four, you need to apologize to Tymph. Five, if you don't like it, you can leave now, and forget being my student. I can remove all memory of you meeting me and you can be on your way." He says all this in a calm, rational, yet firm tone. He stands there with his arms folded, waiting for your answer.

June 13th, 2005, 3:41 PM
She turned to look at Luke. "I am very sorry, I just....I'm just trying to let go of an old memory....yet it still haunts me...." She held out the picture, speaking lowly. "This person....in the picture....he said he cared about me....'' Fresh tears welled up as she said this, "And....it's been a long time....I just can't stop thinking about him...I loved him so much....I don't know what to do...."

Cyan Goggles
June 13th, 2005, 3:57 PM
After a long while of flying,Hikari and White flew over what looked like a huge ship...but not a sea ship.Hikari knew it was dangerous,but couldn't help but be a little courous."Some kind of Helicoper?It's not blue or red...perhaps Team rockets?"She said,watching it as they flew over."I dunno...Were did you fly us?"
"WHAT!? Kanto! That's too far!We gotta go back!"She shouted,and the dragon pokemon took a U turn and started to head back.

June 13th, 2005, 4:57 PM
"Hmf, you still have to apologize," Tymph said through the door. "Your past is over, get on with your life and get over that guy. He's gone now, forget about it." she says, laying down on her bed. She puts her gloved hand on her forhead. "Let's just get this over with!"

June 13th, 2005, 5:03 PM
She looks to the door and pockets the picture, going over. "I am sorry for calling you that...I just have trouble forgetting my past....I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me..." She turned, going to her own bunk.

June 13th, 2005, 5:38 PM
"Perhaps," she whispers, rubbing her fingers through her Umbreon's fur, "Only time can tell, and darkness seems to fill it."

June 13th, 2005, 5:46 PM
Bob followed her, hopping up onto the 'bed', twitching slightly. "Chuuu..." Kat smiled and pat his head, pulling her pack off and opening it as she sat down. Rummaging around, she pulled out a small, flute like instrument and a book. Setting the pack aside and opening the book, she put the instrument and began playing. The music seemed to float through the air as if directed, Kat loved playing, and Bob, well he loved dancing to it.

OOC:For those of you who know what an Ocarina is and play it yourself, pat on the back!

Al Duit
June 16th, 2005, 2:14 PM
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted...was having trouble with my browser.

IC: Luke's face softened as Kat explains about trying to get over a past relationship and she apologizes to Tymph. "Thank you for apologizing. Like Tymph said, what's in the past is in the past. To be a good Jedi, you must learn from the past, live in the present, and be mindful of the future." As he moves to the front of the ship, he says, "We'll be taking off now. So everyone sit down."

Actually, you're not sure if he said it out loud...you more heard it in your head, but it was definitely his voice.

Before he takes off, however, he hesitates, sensing a presence come near, then fly away. He smiles quietly to himself.

June 16th, 2005, 2:23 PM
She continued to play, getting lost i the muisc. It had a calming effect on Bob, and apparently herself, for she soon stopped playing, and went to sleep.

OOC: Ok, I was worried that something had happened to you

Cyan Goggles
June 16th, 2005, 9:07 PM
Assoon as they landed,Hikari called white back."Shesh...I really gotta start giving her coradance...or at least telling her to stay in the same reagon.."She mumbled,then walked into her Secret base,calling Black out.He went back to his useal spot of the huge Wailmer doll on the surf rug.Hikari was paiseing,desideing what to do.She got a little un-easy feeling when she was over that...ship was it?She couldn't tell.She sighed and flopped down onto the Wailmer doll next to Black.She sighed,and Black looked at her simpithedicly."I'm just stressed..."She said to him,and stooked him,running her hand from his head to the middle of his back.He snugged up to her slightly,and they fell asleep.

June 17th, 2005, 1:53 PM
((Eheheheheh, and soon my character will begin to quest for power, perhaps turning on her friends...))

The Umbreon rests its head gently on Tymph's legs as she whistles a small tune. She rubs it between the ears as she looks out the window. She closes her eyes, soothed, but something inside her jerks unfriendly. Somewhere, in a galaxy far far away, something dark looms over her, and she invisions a red version of the lightsaber Luke had. Her eyes open suddenly, a cold shiver running down her spine. Whatever that was, for a small second, it whispered to her of a "remarkable power a Jedi could never possess, Sith shall own it." but-
-what was Sith?

Al Duit
June 17th, 2005, 2:16 PM
OOC: From now on, when Luke communicates telepathically, it will be incased in * instead of " . Also, when I say you outside of conversation, it means all of Luke's students, not just a single person.

IC: Luke lifts off, and uses a cloaking device to shield the spacecraft from observation. As he pilots the ship, he momentarily senses a dark presence, then it's gone. He tries to find the source through the force, but cannot. After about 15 minutes, the ship lands again.

*We're here. Please stay on the ship. I'll be back shortly.* You hear Luke again.

Luke leaves the ship and strolls over to what looks like a patch of tall, wild grass. "Hello in there, may I come in?"

June 17th, 2005, 2:37 PM
Kat tossed slightly in her sleep, she was covered but stil felt cold. That dream was coming...it was coming back...."I'll come back soon Kat, I promise...." The boy acted like he really cared.... "Alright...hurry back..." That was the last kist they shared before he went off. She went out the next day, wondering where he was, and found him with another girl. "YOU LIED! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!" Tears were running down her cheeks as the boy came over, slapping her sharply across the face. "I never loved you! I was just playing around...." Playing around...... She sat up quickly, causing Bob to jump slightly, then look at his friend. "Pika Pikachu?" She scooped her friend up into her arms, hugging him as the tears came. "I can't stop thinking about him Bob....I have dreams...he is in every single one....." The small yellow mouse nuzzled his friend's chin, licking her cheek. "Chu...Pika Pika...."

Cyan Goggles
June 17th, 2005, 4:43 PM
"Hrm?"Hikari woke herself,yawning slightly.She didn't jump,or attack,or be alamed,she just said."Yes."she got up.She did this for three reasons; One,Black was not barking or growling,and if it's anything she's learned over the years,Black is the most exsilent judge of charater.Two,She sensed something from him,that was not bad,but gentle,and kind,but strict.Three,she was sleepy,and...need I say more,really?
Black trotted quiet close to Luke,looking at him as he did when he looked at the ocean.Hikari stood up,Looking at him."May I help you?'She asked kindly,totaly opposite to what she would say to many other people.

June 17th, 2005, 6:19 PM
Tymph was utterly alarmed. Perhaps, she was dreaming, yes, dreaming. But then again, how could she know about Sith, when she didn't know WHAT it was. Her heart beat quickened as she stands outside of the ship.
"Luke?!" she cries out, spotting him. She notices him talking to someone, and can't stand to interfere, but she must.

Pineapple Pocky
June 18th, 2005, 3:12 PM
OCC:ummm... I don't mean to be a pest, but are you still allowed to join this RP?! I've seen all the Star wars movies and i know a lot about it, but i'm no expert... but i still would like to join!

Here's my form:
Name: Violet
Class on planet: Trainer
Pokemon: Pichu, Azumarill, Charizard , Mightyena, Absol, Sableye
Badges: none Ribbons: Mightyena
Personality: Loves R2D2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, and Qui-gon! I also love Pichu, Pikachu, Pluse, Minum, Grovyle, Azurill, Zangoose, and Mightyena.
Description: Waist length Blue hair, White skirt, Pink tonk top, Purple Bandanna, and Blue collar that reads: " Moon Flower".
Backround: An runaway that left her home five years ago to wander on her own with her best friend (and first pokemon) "jin" her Mightyena.

June 18th, 2005, 3:20 PM
OOC: I swear...know what, I'm going a bit slow, so I might take a while to reply*shuts up*

Kat held her friend even closer, continuing to cry. "I try again and again....I can't forget him...." I want to.....but....I can't....yes....I can... "I can.....maybe I could ask Luke for help....."

Pineapple Pocky
June 18th, 2005, 3:34 PM
... You know "Golden Deoxys" or whatever your real name is, you don't have to be so rude! i haven't even been here for two days and already you want to cuss me out! what did i do to you?! I just want to be in an RP, so i went to that "Pokeisland" thing and you all just ignored me, so i came to this one hoping they would'nt ignore me (i did'nt know you were even here in the first place!) And now you wanna yell at me for trying to join a place i like?! Forget it then! All these RP's suck! You guys are so MEAN!!! if you didn't want me to be in the RP you could have just told me to leave!
I'm sorry to the rest of you... i don't even know any of you & i'm just messing up your RP... I'm really sorry... Please just continue... pretend like i was never here.

Al Duit
June 18th, 2005, 3:46 PM
OOC: Sorry, I'm not accepting new characters at this time. Thank you for applying though. BTW, when you apply to RPs, don't give your personality, but the personality of your character. Someone from the world of Pokemon would know nothing about Star Wars!

IC: Luke introduces himself. "Hi, I'm Luke Skywalker. I've been searching for those who are strong in the force (a sort of spirit that lives in all things) to train them to become Jedi. Jedi use the force to keep the peace and defend the innocent. Sometimes this means to fight those who's intent are not so benevolent. I sense you are one of those individuals who have the potential to become a Jedi."

As Luke is speaking, Tymph comes out of the ship and urgently calls his name. Even without the urgency in her voice, however, he would have felt her need for his help eminating from her very being.

"Excuse me, please." He turns briefly to the girl of whom he hadn't gotten the name yet, bows slightly, then walks over to Tymph.

"What's wrong?" He gently puts a hand on her shoulder. The moment he does, he sees her dream vision. Most of the vision she didn't even remember. She'd only remembered a small part of it. He speaks to her in a quiet, gentle voice. "It seems you have had a brush with a dark vision. Once we get under way, we will talk in private about this. Please go back on board and sit in the common room. Don't go back to sleep." He nods and smiles gently, and returns to the bottom of the ramp to the new possible student.

Pineapple Pocky
June 18th, 2005, 3:49 PM
oh, okay! Thanks anyway! *smile* at least some people are nice around here!

June 18th, 2005, 3:55 PM
She slowly let go of Bob and began to stare ahead silently. "I can wait until there is time...." She felt that he had been busy, and was silent for another moment, then reached into her bag, pulling out a book. She opened it and began to read.

June 18th, 2005, 4:49 PM
She pauses, nodding quietly to the jedi. With a "woosh" of her robe, she goes back onto the ship, sitting down in the common room as he had instructed. She was anything but tired, her eyes blank as she stared at her gloved hand, watching the crystal in the center of the glove. She almost swore she saw a flicker of red on the clear crystal, but that was when her Umbreon stalked in, its red eyes calmly gazing up at his Trainer. She couldn't be sure if it was a play of light, or something else. The Umbreon rests its powerful head against her legs, looking up at the trainer with inquisitive eyes. The Dark pokemon's tail rapped against the floor slightly.
'It promised you power.'

Cyan Goggles
June 18th, 2005, 5:10 PM
Hikari nods as Luke is talking.She nodds as he goes to talk to anther girl looking quiet frightend.Hikari had a slight worried look on her face,and called back Black."I dunno,Sir...Will I get to keep my Pokemon?"She asked,that basicly being the only thing holding her back.

Al Duit
June 19th, 2005, 8:38 PM
"Yes, you can keep your pokemon. Actually, I sense these pokemon are very in tune with the force, and though I don't know much about them and this world, I think the pokemon would be good to have around. They may even have a possitive affect. Come then." Luke turns and starts to lead...he pauses. "I'm sorry, he turns back to Hikari, "I didn't catch your name." He smiles, looking slightly embarrassed by his slip in protocol.

June 20th, 2005, 4:06 AM
She continued to read, a voice slowly whispering, speaking in her mind. You have the power...destroy...come....destroy... She blinked slightly, figuring it was the book, then had a second thought. What if someone were speaking to me...I wonder... Bob looked up, tilting his head slightly, nudging his master's arm. "Pika...Pikachu...."

Cyan Goggles
June 20th, 2005, 4:43 AM
"Hikari."she said,getting on to the ship.It sounded intresing."but,what about the teams?"She wonderd outloud,and not relizeing she had said that outloud.I wonder...maybe they won't be able to track me..but- She contiued to think,in her head this time,but got intruped by tripping over something,but quickly got up and resumed her thoughts as she followed Luke onto the ship.
(Um,*sigh* hate to ask..again,but can I change my team around again?>.<)

Al Duit
June 20th, 2005, 7:09 PM
"Teams?" Luke looks at Hikari questioningly. "Are you into some sort of sport?"

OOC: remember, Luke is totally unaware of any of this world's culture.

Is it absolutely necessary to change things around? You played quite a bit with the pokemon you currently are using and it'd make it rather confusing if you changed it around so much.

Golden Deoxys, you seem to be copycatting what Wolf Goddess is doing. Please, don't. It isn't good RP. Wolf Goddess and I worked something out, but, I don't want this RP to become a contest for Luke's attention, and that is exactly what you're doing. It's ridiculous!

June 20th, 2005, 7:10 PM
OOC: Well I think it's a bit unfair if only one person is able to turn evil you know. I'm trying to keep calm, I just feel that it's unfair...Just PM me...I don't want to interrupt the rp.

P.S. She ain't trying to get Luke's attention, so rule that out.

Cyan Goggles
June 21st, 2005, 5:35 AM
OOC-No,I guess it's not.Alright,same team then
In- Hikari slightly giggled at his reaction."No,Luke.They're something else."She saids,sounding slighly worried,but not enough for anyone to tell.

June 21st, 2005, 11:18 AM
((NO! NO MORE FIGHTING! *cups hands over ears* just listen to Al Duit, she did create this RP...
But I do have an idea. Both of our characters can hear voices from the Sith, but only your character will ignore them, and Tymph will go on and become evil
Another strange thing is, she wears a glove like Anakin did...I just realized that and I didn't mean for that...strange.

Tymph looks up from petting her Umbreon. Her eyes cast a darker look, due to her thoughts. She quickly masks them as she spots Luke. "Oh, so she's the last one, right?" she touches her gloved hand slightly, as in thought. "We best get moving, I wouldn't want to miss anymore time on our training..." She pauses. The Umbreon, who never saw Luke before, lets out a tiny snarl. He adds something in a tiny whisper only Tymph can hear.
'Power, we can kill him with your-,' but Tymph nudges him in the side.
'Shush,' she orders him.

Cyan Goggles
June 21st, 2005, 11:46 AM
Hikari saw the other girl in the ship.In greeting,she tipped her hat.she also saw an umbreon,and she looked at it with great intrest.She always liked the eevee evolutions,they're just not her faveorite.

June 21st, 2005, 1:45 PM
She smiles slightly, "Hello there," she says cooly, "Sorry I interrupted your meeting before, but I had some...urgent business to attend to with Luke." she rests her head in her gloved hand, "Now, you're going to be with us, I will surely enjoy your company."

Cyan Goggles
June 21st, 2005, 2:08 PM
Hikari nodded."And I,yours,I'm sure."She said,trying to be as friednly as possible.She wasn't the most social person in the world,so,meh.

June 21st, 2005, 4:45 PM
OOC: Ok, I'll agree with those terms. Sorry 'bout all that fighting!

She blinked slowly, running a hand through her hair. "I wonder...." Looking at Bob she closed her book and stood, scooping the mouse up into her arms. She stepped out and walked around, stopping to see a newcomer. "Hey! Who're you?" She smiled, running over.

June 22nd, 2005, 9:57 AM
Tymph looks over at Luke, "Its okay, what happened was...merely a dream I think. Do not worry about what happened, I'm sure its fine."

Al Duit
June 22nd, 2005, 1:45 PM
OOC: I'm sorry I came down so hard the other night. It just seems that everytime Tymph does something, you did something to get Luke's attention. Also, you did say earlier not to blame you if Kat like's Luke, so, adding 2 and 2, I of course got 22 :P ;) We only have 4 students, so, I think it's going overboard for half of them to turn to the dark side.

IC: Luke introduces everyone to the latest student. When Tymph tries to dismiss what she experienced as a dream, he could sense it was otherwise. "We still need to talk, Tymph. Kat, could you show Hikari where the quarters are, please?"

June 22nd, 2005, 2:23 PM
She nods to her teacher respectfully. "Yes Luke, it'd be...an honor of sorts...'' I looked to Hikari after putting Bob on my shoulder and took her hand in a friendly fashion, walking away. "You will learn many things here...believe me, you will come to think of this...as a second home, so to say..."

OOC: It's alright, she's only hearing the voices, and ill speak to Luke about it when he has some spare time! If I seem a bit hyper, I am -_-;;

Cyan Goggles
June 22nd, 2005, 2:42 PM
(I'm hyper too...Ah!The hyper sickness! xD)
Hikari nodded and bowed to everyone.Then followed Kat."it'll be like a first home to me then."She mumbled to herself.She saw the Pikachu on Kat's shoulder."He's cute.What's his name?"She asked her.

June 22nd, 2005, 3:49 PM
I stopped and laughed, plucking the Pikachu from my shoulder. "This is my buddy, Bob. He loves having freedom, so I don't make him stay inside his ball."

Al Duit
June 22nd, 2005, 4:25 PM
Luke Tymph directly in the eyes. "You and I both know it wasn't just a dream." He states firmly as he sits across from her.

"Now, tell me exactly what you remember of the vision." He says quietly as he keeps eye contact.

June 22nd, 2005, 6:32 PM
She rubs her head thoughtfully. "A-a red LightSaber, somewhat resembling one that you owned, and...something about power. A remarkable power. The mention of Sith was in it as well." She looks at him, "Is the Sith the Dark Side you told us about?"

Cyan Goggles
June 23rd, 2005, 5:33 AM
"I see"Hikari said,"My Pokemon don't mind being in the pokeballs."she shruged and contiued following Kat.

June 23rd, 2005, 10:58 AM
I nodded and smiled, stopping at Hikari's quarters, laughing. "Yes, some ?Pokemon can be stubborn....others are calmer to say..."

Al Duit
June 23rd, 2005, 5:06 PM
"The Sith choose the dark side and use the Force for power, just as the Jedi choose the light and use the Force to maintain peace and defend the innocent. I saw your vision when I touched your shoulder earlier. It implied the Jedi doesn't have the power the Sith have. Let me tell you what I have experienced.

I never knew my father, Anakin Skywalker, until I was 17. At the time I met him, he was called Darth Vader. My father had turned to the dark side and joined the Sith before I was born. I sensed in him that there was still good in him, and tried to win him back. His master, the Emperor, tried to kill me when I wouldn't join him and choose the dark side. That was when the good in my father came out, and rejoining the light side, he overthrew the Emperor.

Even though the Sith may seem stronger, the Jedi and Sith use the same power. It's how they use it, and their motives that are different. The Sith use anger, jelousy, and fear to manipulate the force to their will and subjugate those they view as weak. The dark side of the force is a seductive way, a way to gain power quickly. A way even I fell into for a short period. Thankfully, my sister, with her love for me, won me back, but not before I almost destroyed all I hold dear." He pauses a second to let this sink in.

"The Jedi control their fears and destructive emotions, and let the force flow through them to benefit the good of all." Luke sighs, "I didn't mean to preach, Tymph. But, I sense in you alot of anger, and a desire for power. I also get a strong sense of good in you, and a desire to help others."

During the whole speech, Luke kept eye contact with Tymph. "You must choose your way, Tymph, but you cannot be a true Jedi if you choose the dark side."

June 23rd, 2005, 5:21 PM
I nodded to Hikari and returned to my quarters, sitting to think of what the voice might have meant. "Evil...power...sounds strange....eh...I'll talk to Luke about it at some point.." "Pika pikachu...." Bob tilted his head and licked my cheek, as if trying to comfort me. "I know buddy I know....it might be scary....but I'll talk when I see that he has some spare time." Laughing slightly I set Bob down in my lap and pulled the book I was reading eariler out. "Now where were we...."

June 23rd, 2005, 6:21 PM
Tymph nods understandigly. "I understand, Luke, Thank you." she pauses a moment. "I must, have some sleep. Will we begin training tommorrow? I am eager to learn. It seems as though all the people with the Force are here." she rises, recalling her Umbreon.

Cyan Goggles
June 24th, 2005, 5:38 PM
Hikari nodded in thanks to Kat when she left,and let out Black.He didn't look confused,just slightly put off that he couldn't find his sleeping spot.He setting on the mattress."No,black,that's were I-"she started but stopped."Why Am I even telling you,you'll just end up on top of me."Hikari said,slight ammusement in her voise.

June 24th, 2005, 5:54 PM
As she read silently, the words in the book seemed to for a picture in her mind....For a moment she stood where she was. Mort would not kill her; if had been killing in Mort, then surely he would have done some that day at the motel. Then she saw the look in his eyes and understood that Mort knew that, too. But this wasn't him. She screamed and wheeled around and lunged for the door. Shooter came after her, bringing the scissors down in a silver arc... She jumped slightly, then shivered as the rest of the story revealed what happened.

Al Duit
June 24th, 2005, 5:56 PM
"Yes, go rest. We should be back at the Jedi academy by the mid-day tommorrow." He says gently as he rises. "If you wish, I can use a Jedi trick to make it so you sleep peacefully tonight."

June 24th, 2005, 6:15 PM
Once again I closed my book and set Bob down on the bed, standing. I left my quarters quietly, looking for Luke. I'm going to address this matter...I'mafraid but I can't show that weakness.... "Luke?"

Al Duit
June 24th, 2005, 6:55 PM
Luke looks around as another student calls him. "Yes?" There wasn't quite the urgency Tymph had exhibited, but, he sensed it was important to speak to Kat, as well.

June 24th, 2005, 6:59 PM
She nodded, kepeing her hands at her sides. "I had something speak to me...I didn't know what it was...." She sighed. "I..But I am fearful that it is something very bad....I...was wondering if you might be able to help me..."

June 24th, 2005, 7:22 PM
Tymph gives an evil eye to Kat, but then nods to Luke. "I'm fine. I think can sleep peacefully." she goes off into her room.

June 27th, 2005, 3:54 PM
((Eeep! Where is everyone? I know not to double post, but...))

Cyan Goggles
June 27th, 2005, 4:29 PM
Hikari was in her room,still awake,with Black looking worried."oh,I'll get some sleep later."She said,patting him.He shruged slightly,and rolled over.Hikari looked like she was...was...weaveing metal?Maybe making some kind of neckless?

Al Duit
June 29th, 2005, 4:37 PM
OOC: Sorry, I had trouble coming to this site! Even now, it takes five minutes for the post to come up after I hit send post. It's v-e-e-e-r-r-r-r-ry sluggish.

IC: "Good night, Tymph. You can come to me anytime something bothers you. I'll listen." Luke motions for Kat to sit in the spot Tymph had just vacated. "What did you hear? And did you see anything?"

June 29th, 2005, 6:02 PM
((Fwee! You're back! I knew you didn't die!))

Tymph sat in bed, and laid down, looking up to the ceiling thoughtfully. Why? Why were the...the Sith contacting her and that other girl. Perhaps because they were new, and they knew that one of them would be foolish enough to join because of the lack of experiance. She shivers. Turning over, the bed squeaked and groaned as she put her full wait on it. "C'mon! I'm not that heavy!" she declares to it, but soon, she falls into a dreamless sleep, finally peaceful.

Cyan Goggles
June 30th, 2005, 7:37 AM
Hikari conitued her work,and then reached for something in her cape.When she pulled it out,it shone very brighty,even in the dark.She weaved it on the neckless too,and then held it up.Accualy,it was a braslet,and it was tightly woven sliver wire,with a cyan stone on the end of it,in the shape of a cresant moon.She nodded at her work,the unhocked the latch that was on it.Being careful not to startle him awake,Hikari quietly slipped the braslet around Blacks right paw.She snapped it back together,and then tugged on it aliottle,to make sure it was succure.It was.Then Hikari turned around and stared making anther one.

June 30th, 2005, 9:27 AM
I shook my head slightly and sat down, sighing. "I...have been hearing things in my head....I know it might seem odd....but....I might be going crazy...." I laughed a bit, touching my head. "I just...I suddenly want revenge on someone I no longer....have...well any connection to....and I was hoping you could help...."

Al Duit
July 1st, 2005, 7:35 AM
"Do you trust me to look into your thoughts?" Luke asked politely. "It is a Jedi technique, and it will help me to know exactly what is going on."

July 1st, 2005, 10:44 AM
((I am leaving for vacation today. I'll be gone about a week.))

July 1st, 2005, 11:41 AM
OOC: Aww We'll miss you! Bring me pie! lol

I thought for a moment then nodded. "Yes, I can trust you. One must trust a friend...a trainer...." She smiled in a friend-only way. "I trust you.."

Al Duit
July 1st, 2005, 7:20 PM
OOC: Thanks for telling us, Wolf Goddess, have fun!

IC: Luke looks into Kat's eyes, and concentrates, then closes his eyes as he sees what she sees, thinks what she thinks, remembers what she remembers.

When he opens them again, he nods. "Don't be alarmed. What you and one other are experiencing isn't actually coming from the outside. You are becoming aware of the force right now. There are feelings inside you that can lead you to the dark side. These feelings combine with your subconsious to 'speak' to you." Luke pauses to let that sink in. "Now, don't get me wrong. I don't sense you are evil or anything. I just know there are things you need to work out. You mentioned earlier there was someone you were trying to get over. Is he the one you were having thoughts of revenge on?" As he says this, he knows it's true, because he'd just read her thoughts on the matter. Luke just wanted to lead her to see what was going on in her own mind.

July 1st, 2005, 7:38 PM
"Yes...I'm still trying to get over the pain....I just want to forget him...." She pauses, thinking for a moment. "I want to forget him forever....move on with my life...." Bob scurried from the room, and over to his trainer, clinging to her leg. "Pika...."

Al Duit
July 1st, 2005, 7:50 PM
"Well, you can move on with your life without forgetting completely what went on before. All the experiences you have are what make you unique. Just put the past where it belongs. Just like you wear your shirt on your body, and your shoes on your feet, because that's where they belong." Luke smiles at that anology.

July 2nd, 2005, 3:27 AM
"Yes...." I nodded and smiled slightly. "I should just move on.....thank you so much Luke.....thank you so much..."

Al Duit
July 2nd, 2005, 2:20 PM
Luke smiled, "Good, why don't you go get some rest while I go take off."

Luke felt sure what was going on with Tymph was the same as what was going on with Kat. Tymph had picked up on his own thoughts of the Sith when he was speaking to her about the dark side. He sensed Tymph was more sensitive to stray thoughts, which would explain her taciturn nature, and explain why Kat didn't 'hear' anything about the Sith in her mind. I'll have to talk to her about that so she doesn't think the Sith are trying to brainwash her from afar.

Cyan Goggles
July 2nd, 2005, 3:07 PM
Hikari,After finishing the second braslet,was spraled out on the floor sleeping.Luckily,Black woke up and started putting the things that were out back in the cape.He didn't notess the braslet on his own paw,put did when he curled up next to her.

Al Duit
July 4th, 2005, 1:31 PM
OOC: Just a heads up, I'm having a terrible time posting on Pokecommunity. There are times when i try to post, and it takes 10 minutes or more to go to the next page after hitting the "send post" button. If I seem to disappear for a few days in a row, that's probably what's happening. Ironically, I've no problem posting on other RP websites.

IC: Luke walks withdraws the ramp and the door closes. He then goes to the cockpit. Since R2D2 already prepped the ship for liftoff, all Luke had to do was strap in and lift off. You're now on your way to another planet called Coruscant, where the Jedi Academy exists.

July 4th, 2005, 1:34 PM
OOC: Hey everyone, I won't be on Wednesday. I'm going to Six Flags with my youth group.

Al Duit
July 5th, 2005, 2:50 PM
OOC: Oh, six flags sounds like fun! My personal favorite is the log flume (I think they call it something different now, though). Have lots of fun :D

July 5th, 2005, 2:52 PM
OOC: It's been renamed the Deer Park Plunge ^^;

Cyan Goggles
July 6th, 2005, 8:44 AM
Hikari,a while later,woke up yawning.She felt the ship moving,but in her daze,didn't care at the moment.She called back Black,and then pulled out her sceatch book,and drew what she saw around the room.

Al Duit
July 8th, 2005, 8:38 AM
OOC: I'm sorry i probably sound like a broken record. I tried to come to this thread to post, but, it locked up. I was only able to post in one other thread before I came here. I'm doing my best to keep this up and going.

IC: With the ship on auto-pilot, Luke leaves the cockpit and goes to his cabin, that's no different than any of his students'. He sits on the floor and meditates.

July 10th, 2005, 1:39 PM
((I'm Ba-ack!))

Tymph groggily gets up after feeling that they had lifted. She yawns, waking up to find her Umbreon out of his Pokeball.
"Uwaf!" she grunts, suprised. Umbreon was her most rebelious Pokemon, ad had a knack for escaping his Pokeball.
"Umbreon, what are you doing out? You suprised me."
'The lift off disturbed me. You know how air pressure gets in MY Pokeball.'
"Sorry, but its not my fault. Next time, don't hover right over me." She says, patting Umbreon on the head.

July 10th, 2005, 1:45 PM
As Kat returned to her sleeping quarters, Bob stopped and sat, staring at her. The girl stopped and stared right back at her small friend and partner. "What's wrong Bob? Are you not feeling well?" The small electric mouse nodded and scurried up her leg, and into Kat's arm's as she stepped into the are. "Just lay down then my friend...."

Al Duit
July 12th, 2005, 1:59 PM
OOC: I'm sorry, I'm guess i'm having RP block for this thread...pretty bad, since I'm the one who started it! I apologize in advance if my posts are getting lousy.

IC: Luke comes out of his cabin and goes to the common room. On the way, he knocks once on each of the cabin doors. It's time to gather them together.

July 12th, 2005, 2:02 PM
OOC: Poor thing! I'm having writer's block, so I can relate to you...

IC: Kat yelps at the knock and falls off the bed, nearly crushing Bob. She jumps up, rushing to pull some clothes on, and make herself look decent. She opens the door and steps out, Bob hopping up onto her shoulder.

Cyan Goggles
July 12th, 2005, 3:48 PM
Hikari's and Black's head shot up when they heard the knock.She got up,momentarily taking of her backpack to place the skeach book back in it.Black got off the bed,and they both walked out the door together.Hikari stayed quiet,not questioning why he knocked.She stood infront of her door,and Black sat down attentivy by her side.She pet him softly,and he,uh...what's the word? Purred,I guess?

July 12th, 2005, 5:34 PM
'A knock...' The Umbreon said.
"I know, I'm not deaf!" Tymph said, putting on her black robe/cloak (whatever you want to call it!). She combs her silver-white hair, and turns to face her rebelious Pokemon. "Now, you can follow if you promise to be well-behaved with the other Pokemon," she says to Umbreon. The Umbreon nods, and they both exit the room.

Al Duit
July 12th, 2005, 6:34 PM
Luke senses his students coming out of their quarters, and waits patiently in the common room, sitting crosslegged in mid-air. Ah, nothing like an air cushion to make one comfortable :P

July 12th, 2005, 6:44 PM
((Ah, that one line made me smile!))

Tymph looks awkwardly at Luke, before sitting down on the ground, criss-crossed, waiting silently. the Umbreon glares at Luke, its eyes saying everything it thought.

Cyan Goggles
July 13th, 2005, 4:30 AM
Hikari and black enterd the common room,and also sat down,but not cross leged.That was never comfertible for her.She just sat with both of them spraled out.Black sat down,but didn't lay down.Hikari contiued to pet him for acting very well behaved.He didn't usealy.He'd sit and growl at trainers,and bond around and be hyper around anybody he knew.

Al Duit
July 13th, 2005, 5:35 PM
OOC: I thought it was cute, too. I gotta lighten up ever once in awhile.

IC: Luke smiles and nods in acknowledgement as Tymph then Hikari come into the room. He patiently waits for Kat to come as well before speaking.

July 13th, 2005, 6:02 PM
Kat stepped into the common room quietly, Bob sitting upon her shoulder. "Well....I suppose something is wrong....."

July 14th, 2005, 7:21 AM
((Woah, last night I had the wierdest dream about Star Wars, and it even feartured Tymph...))

Tymph tries her hardest to stay quiet. Perhaps they were beginning their training today! Oh, she hoped it was true. She can't wait to learn about fighting...

Cyan Goggles
July 14th, 2005, 1:20 PM
Hikari was dazed out for some reason,just thinking.Black however was being uiet and paying attention,so he nudged Hikari.She snapped back,and payed attention also...some,anyway...

Al Duit
July 14th, 2005, 1:24 PM
Luke smiles as Kat comes in the room and slowly lowers himself to the ground. "Tomorrow," he speaks softly, "we will arrive on Coruscant, and the Jedi Temple. There are other students there. Some have been there for awhile, and others are almost as new as the three of you." He looks at each of you. "This will be your first excercise as Jedi apprentices. Close your eyes, and let the Force flow through you." He waits for a minute, then asks, "Keep your eyes closed. What do you see? What do you hear? What do you feel?"

July 15th, 2005, 7:18 AM
Tymph closes her eyes. 'This is stupid,' she hears her Umbreon say.
"No its not." She snaps.
'No its not,' her Umbreon mimics, sounding as though he agreed with her. Her eyes snap open. Her Umbreon NEVER agreed with her, nor pretended. She looks at him strangely.

Cyan Goggles
July 15th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Hikari did what she was told.She felt cold for some reason,but then realized that was because she was seeing outerspace.She studied astromy,so she was happy,and dazzed out for a minute again.She with another nudge from Black,she eyes snapped open.She wisperd,"The stars.."and then went backk to being quiet.

July 15th, 2005, 3:01 PM
Kat closes her eyes,feeling something. "I....feel...something....such...such as a pull....inside my body....."

Al Duit
July 18th, 2005, 2:17 PM
Luke watches his students as they react to what they sense. He looks at Kat with a strange expression on his face. "O-okay. So, what did you sense, Tymph and Hikari?"

July 18th, 2005, 2:20 PM
She blink and smacks Luke, storming back to her quarters, Bob right at her heels. "Being a complete jerk......"

Cyan Goggles
July 18th, 2005, 2:33 PM
Hikari back up to clear a slight path for Kat,for fear she was going to crash right into her if she didn't.She looked at Luke,to see what his reaction would be.She wanted to tell him that girls,and woman,where mood swingy like that,but she desided agest it,and sayed were she was.
Black,however,was still sitting at the space he was at,for he wasn'r in the path of Kat at all.He looked to Hikari,relized she had moved,and then trotted back her side.

July 19th, 2005, 8:15 AM
"Fool," she murmurs. She then pauses, concentrating on something. "I feel, a force, a power. As though I can grab something out of my reach." She raises her gloved hand, fingers outstretched as though grabbing an invisible object just beyond reach. She doesn't know what, and when she closes her hand into a fist, a gagging sound fills the air. Imediatley, her eyes snap open and her Umbreon lies panting on the ground, struggling for breath. She gasps, loosing the concentration and releases her Pokemon.

Cyan Goggles
July 19th, 2005, 9:35 AM
Hikari Forgot to watch her words,and,in suprise said."whoa!Did you do that?" Black nudged her slightly and she fell quiet again,reviseing her words."what I ment to say,was I didn't know "Jedi" could do that."She looked at luke again,but this time to send him a look of confusion.

Al Duit
July 19th, 2005, 3:03 PM
"Tymph, it's a good idea to make sure you know what your grabbing before giving it a squeeze." Luke says gently as he goes over to Tymph's Umbreon. Closing his eyes, he puts his hand over the pokemon's neck. The two of you who bothered to stick around sense a calmness fill the air. Next thing you know, Umbreon looks up, blinking. Seemingly confused as to what had just happened, but knowing Luke had saved his life. Luke smiles gently. "You'll be alright now."

Getting up, he excuses himself and walks to Kat's cabin and knocks.

July 19th, 2005, 3:12 PM
The Umbreon looks at his master coldly.
'I could have DIED,' he snarls, 'You, you could have killed me!'
But Tymph ignored him. She now pittied Luke. He was stuck with three girls, and unaware that a certain one was..how should she put this? Ah, this girl, Kat, acted as though Luke was the one cheated on her. She seemed to wish for another "boy-toy" to play with. She muffles a laugh, pushing a silver lock of hair away from her face.

July 19th, 2005, 3:13 PM
Kat was sitting silently upon the bed she slept, knees pulled to he chest. "Bob....I don't...." She hears the knock and looks up, sighing. "Come in...."

Cyan Goggles
July 19th, 2005, 4:14 PM
She was now alone with the other girl she had yet to meet,So she trotted over to her."...H-hi."She said quietly.Black pushed her forward.She looked at him mornfuly,and her nodded,and trotted over to the Umbreon.
Hikari was blushing out a pure shyness and doing-something-she-didn't-want-to-but-Black-wanted-her-to....er,Ness.
"I don't think we've met.."She said,again,quietly.

Al Duit
July 20th, 2005, 1:57 PM
Luke came in, but stayed near the door, not letting it close. "I owe you an apology." He said quietly, "I didn't mean to embarrass you. It's just that what you were saying you felt...well, made no sense to me, and I was trying to figure it out. I shouldn't have said what I did in the way I did." He bows to Kat, and leaves the room, going back to the common room. Leaving it up to Kat to rejoin the group or not. He wasn't going to baby her.

July 20th, 2005, 4:54 PM
Kat stays silent, thinking deeply. She soon stand and returns the common room, Bob staying behind. Looking over everyone she stays standing, still quiet.

July 21st, 2005, 7:46 AM
"No, we haven't, I'm Tymph," says the girl, crossing her arms impatiently. "Who are you, anyway? Strange that we didn't have an intoduction." Rather relunctantly, she thrusts out her gloved hand for a shake.
The Umbreon glares at Black. 'Well, if our masters are talking and introducing themselves, then we should, too. Who are you?' he spat.

Cyan Goggles
July 21st, 2005, 7:53 AM
Black nods slightly."Name's Black."He introdused,not hearing the un enthulsastic-ness.Hikari nodded and tipped her hat down so you couldn't see her blushies."I'm Hikari."She shook the hand."Who am I?" She repeted the question to herself,sprised by it a little."I...I guess I don't understand the question..."

July 21st, 2005, 8:19 AM
Tymph's hand twitches, and so she returns it back to her crossed-arms position. "It means what your name is. You answered it already," she rolls her eyes. Great, first a moody-girl, now a girl who doesn't know a thing.

Cyan Goggles
July 21st, 2005, 8:59 AM
"Ah."She nodded slightly.She looked at Tymph,seeing she was irritated.She desided to leve her alone for a while,then try talking to her.Her hat was still down,and she face Luke.She notessed it was still down and lifted so she could see.

July 22nd, 2005, 6:59 AM
"You know Tymph, you shouldn't be so stuck-up. You act like you're perfect at everything...."She snorts to hide laughter, "...And personally, it's amusing....."

Al Duit
July 22nd, 2005, 7:11 AM
Before Tymph has a chance to answer, Luke clears his throat. "I'm tempted to take you all back to your planet and erase your memories of ever having met me." His voice is calm and quiet, but all of you can feel his annoyance. "The three of you are acting like little children."

July 22nd, 2005, 7:13 AM
"I understand that sir, but I am not trying to act like a child....." She nods slightly, in respect. "I am only saying that she is being selfish...keeping to herself and acting like a know it all...."

Cyan Goggles
July 22nd, 2005, 9:56 AM
Hikari takes notess to Luke,but doesn't answer.She steped away from the aggument fight.Black was thinking not to happy at him for some reason.Miss Hikari is only 12,sir.You have to understand,it's not her fault she's shy. He was slightly out of line,yes but Black wasn't exactly the best pokemon to take on a trip like this.As Hikari had thought before,Luke's lucky he was silent for this long.

July 22nd, 2005, 3:09 PM
Tymph smiles.
If I can control what I grab, then I bet... she thinks, reaching her gloved hand out again, but stops, putting it bakc against her sides. No, I can't, I shouldn't... Just ignore the fool, ignore her...
"Those who assume will not live long," she murmurs, then adds, louder, "At least I'm not being a hypocrite. Unless you're as dense as you act, you should know what that is. I'm in no mood to explain. Now," she says, turning to Luke, "Can we please continue. I wish not to argue with others."

Al Duit
July 23rd, 2005, 3:31 PM
Luke sends to Black, not sure if the pokemon will hear him, *Actually, Hikari is acting the most grown up. My ire is more directed at Tymph and Kat.*

"If, you don't wish to argue, Tymph, then stop arguing, calling people names, and stop with your attitude. You too, Kat. The youngest of the three of you is the one acting the most grown up." Luke says quietly, but with a slight air of exasperation.

July 23rd, 2005, 3:39 PM
"I'm sorry...." She nods slightly, sighing. Get ahold of yourself Kat....get a dang hold of yourself.... "I feel that I am the one causing all this trouble...i....if I weren't here...none of this fighting would be happening....I should return to my quarters...." She turns silently, slowly making her way back.

Cyan Goggles
July 23rd, 2005, 4:33 PM
Black nodds and scootches protectively close to Hikari.She didn't like being shy at all,so at least she had her pokemon.Black scootched one more time,and made Hikari stubmle slightly.She quickly regain her balnce,and resumed her quietness.

July 24th, 2005, 5:55 PM
Tymph's anger begins to rise, "Stop making others pity yourself, miss. You act as though the world is in ruins because of YOU! So shut up and stop moaning about your woe and give up on the act!"

Al Duit
August 3rd, 2005, 2:51 AM
Luke shakes his head and sighs sadly and heads back to the cockpit to turn the ship around and take Tymph and Kat back to their planet. It seems only one of the three are mature enough to train as a Jedi.

OOC: sorry I've been gone so long. I was sick.

August 3rd, 2005, 9:26 AM
She sighs, looking back to watch Luke walk away. I never meant this to happen.....I just wanted one more chance...... She looked ahead, fighting back tears. "Please.....I want one more chance......" She wanted one last chance, but it seemed that he didn't understand how much she didn't want to go back to Earth. "I wanted one more...." Kat looked to Tymph, turning nd moving towards her. "I am very sorry for treating you like nothing....I just got so caught up in my own emotions and past...." Kat turns away, going back to her sleeping quarters.

Cyan Goggles
August 3rd, 2005, 6:38 PM
Hikari gulped slightly desideing maybe if she stood Reeeaaal still,nobody would notess her.She sighed slightly and looked down at Black,who didn't look happy.Geeze,if anyone knew about girls,it was him.I mean,he travled with 5 of 'em! He nuzled Hikari slightly and then trotted off.
Hikari,knowing better than to leave Black alone when he was...is there a word for it?...uh,well just say he wasn't too happy,so she followed him. (Yes,but the sites rules restict me from useing it.)

August 6th, 2005, 9:09 AM
Eyes narrowed, she frowns. "Fine then," she growls between clenched teeth. "Give up on the past. Its done and over. That's what Luke and I been telling you." She nods at Luke.
"Sometimes, I let my anger control me. I'm sorry." she bows slightly. "C'mon Umbreon, let's go." and with a swish of her cloak, leaves to her room.

Al Duit
August 6th, 2005, 3:52 PM
Even though Luke was in the cockpit and not the common room, he hears the apologies of both Kat and Tymph. Hoping they'll start getting along better now, he turns the ship back towards the academy.

OOC: I don't know exactly what it is, but it seems both of you have had negative experiences with each other. Please, keep it to yourselves and not in the roleplay from now on.

August 6th, 2005, 3:56 PM
Kat sits upon the smallish bed and pets Bob, smiling slightly. "I need to settle down....maybe Tymph and I should talk....try to become friends....." The creature simply lifted it's head and yawned, looking at it's trainer.

August 6th, 2005, 4:05 PM
((Question for Al: What will make Tymph go to the Dark Side? What would happen to her?))

The Umbreon leaps onto the bed and sat down, his blank eyes staring at the girl strangely.
'You, could've killed me. Is that what the Force is? Does it really harm people like that? Its a very Powerful power...'
"What are you thinking of Umbreon? Whatever, go back into your Pokeball." She returns him, sighing and sat on her bed. She could've killed him, and she didn't want to. It appeared, as before, her Pokemon were her only friends. She thought, with tears running down her cheeks, that this experiance would help her to make friends, but it appears as though there is an enemy at every corner. Kat hated her, that other kid seemed scared of her, and Luke didn't care for her. She couldn't tell, but was she the evil one? Why was she like this? She rests her face into her hands, a wet, muffled sob coming from her mouth.

August 6th, 2005, 4:09 PM
She waits a moment more before standing, and leaves her sleeping quarters. She stops at Tymph's door, waiting a moment before coughing, and speaking softly. "T-Tymph? I...I was wondering if we could talk...."

August 6th, 2005, 4:14 PM
The girl looks up, whiping her face.
"What do you want now? Are you going to slap me like you did to Luke?" she spat venomously, "Or are you going to tell me that I'm a fool and I should leave you and your past alone?"

August 6th, 2005, 4:31 PM
"No....I just want to talk....if you'll let me...." She gulps, falling silent.

August 6th, 2005, 4:33 PM
"Fine then," she says, aproaching the door and opening. She glares at her and crosses her arms. Her silver-white hair was now pulled back into a neat braid.
"Well?" she says expectantly, almost rather impatiently.

Al Duit
August 6th, 2005, 7:34 PM
OOC: I was thinking that perhaps (without giving details away :P ) that perhaps there will come a time when Tymph and Kat actually become friends, then having worked so hard to become friends, while on a mission, Kat gets seriously hurt, and Tymph desperately uses her anger to dispatch who or what hurt Kat. Sound good to you?

IC: As the ship speeds on to Coruscant, Luke begins to meditate.

August 6th, 2005, 7:38 PM
"I am sorry...very sorry for treating you like nothing but a pile of dung....I'm...w-well...not too good with apologizing...b-but...I am really sorry...and...well....we can put our differences behind...and possibly be friends...." She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a pokeball, holding it out. "I know you probably don't catch them anymore....but...well it's my only masterball....you can have it."

OOC: Sounds like a good idea

August 7th, 2005, 6:12 AM
((Love the idea! n_n))

She looks at the Masterball. "Keep it," she says, a small smile forming on her face, "You never know when you may need it. An apology is all I can take, no gifts, nothing solid." she pushes the hand back and uses her gloved hand to close Kat's fingers around the ball. "And, yes, maybe, just maybe we can become friends..."

Al Duit
August 7th, 2005, 7:51 PM
Luke smiles while in meditation, sensing tensions ease.

OOC: Sorry, it's late, and I'm still feeling under the weather, so I can't think of much to say. Thanks for easing up on the hostilities :D

Cyan Goggles
August 8th, 2005, 2:54 PM
(sorry for the absense in the roleplay,just thought maybe I'd let it go on,to see hwo different it would be without meh charater.Also,does anybody remeber if I had a Skitty or a delicatty?)
Hikari quickly recalled Black before he could cause and trouble.She desided to see if the girls were still a big valcano,or if they had made up.She Saw the door already opened,so peaked her head inside while knocking."Hey."She greeted.She was becomeing more comfortible with the ship mates.

August 8th, 2005, 4:01 PM
Kat smiles, putting the ball away. "Thank you....I just need to be more social...and not a dumbass....." Kat laughs at the word, shaking her head. "Oh, by the way, do you know anyone who might have an Espeon?"

August 8th, 2005, 4:03 PM
Tymph smiles suddenly. It was large and warm, and real.
"Your looking at one!" as she turns to get her Pokeball, she notices Hikari. "Oh, uh, hi..." she says suddenly, suprised. Everyone was coming in her room, did she really make that big of a scene? She grabs her Espeon's Pokeball, and releases it.

August 8th, 2005, 4:07 PM
"Oh my gosh! An Espeon!" She nods to the other girl, smiling. Kat looks back to Tymph, watching the Espeon. "I've tried so hard to get an Eevee, Espeon is probably m favorite, next to Charizard or Blaziken. I'm jealous of you!"

August 8th, 2005, 4:10 PM
Tymph laughs. "It was hard getting an Eevee, but a man gave me two eggs for no apparant reason. Both were Eevees, that's how I got both my Umbreon and Espeon...
Of course, it was awkward for a Dragon Tamer/Breeder to have and use pokemon other then dragons, but...the grew on me..." She rubs the Espeon's head.

August 8th, 2005, 4:15 PM
"Have either of them...your Espeon or Umbreon....laid an egg or something? I mean, if they are both male it's cool, I just really want an Eevee...." She turned red, nodding.

August 8th, 2005, 4:26 PM
"Nah, the Espeon's a girl. Umbreon's the male. They haven't laid an egg yet, but...you never know," she says thoughtfully. 'Hmm, maybe breeding Eevees WOULD be a good idea, seeing as they're popular...' she adds mentally. Once they land, she'll make a note of that.

August 8th, 2005, 4:31 PM
"Good...if there ever is an egg, I'd be more than happy to take it..." Kat nods and laughs, petting the Espeon gently.

Cyan Goggles
August 8th, 2005, 4:42 PM
Hikari lisend to the conversation,and heard the eevee come up.She nodded,and then said,"Me too.I always wanted to be an eevee trainer,but my other pokemon grew on me too much to stuff them in a box.But eevee trainers have a balcenced team.Fire,water,dark,phycic,and eletric."Hikari rolled off some facts.She was kinda the person who was always not making friends because she was too busy studieing.