View Full Version : Animals

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 17th, 2005, 6:58 PM
Okay, listen carefully:

Human kind has always wondered if there were other life-forms out there. Now we know, there is. It is a planet like ours, except the continents are much smaller, and the planet is mostly (even more than ours) covered in water. It is an odd planet. It turns, but at uneven times. We didn't know why, but we do now one thing:

Only one continent appered the most in an average Earth month.

This area of land is Calabria. Home to many types of creatures, it is a diverse land that has seen many fueds, from the wizard-kings that almost destroyed it, to the present day fights and wars.

We saw it, but, when we got there, we saw that in was much different. Only two people remained from the entire civilization: the supersitious goat people in the mountain (the Chevernaise, now called Cheven), and the primital wolf clans (the Phelan, now Faela). They are at brutal war. You see the damage and want to leave, but the Tuath na Iargul chieftain warns you to not go to your ship. He tells you it is in the mountain range belonging to the Cheven, and the goats no longer welcome strangers. You have to stay or lose your lives...

But all is not lost! Even though the Faela appear to be losing, they have magick (yes, with the 'k'). The five clans gater their most powerful wizards and witches to give you power to suppress the dagerous Cheven.

You are now an animal, but have the stance of a human. Think of being gifted with all the human abilities, but having the shape of an animal. You set out, wanting to return to your homeland. But you sacraficed something for the power you have now, and maybe it isn't worth it. But if you don't fight you'll be killed. It's your choice...

Carrer: (You choose one from the list. One carrer per person. Example: If someone has Druid, you cannot choose Druid.)
Weapon of choice:
Secondary weapon: (optional)

Here is the list of carrers:

Druid: Is very skilled in magick and has much control over what happens in the Faela lands. They control most magick, such as Black and White.

Fiann: A warrior type, they are extremly powerful, but lack magick control. They can handel any type of physical weapon.

Fool: They mostly entertain the group. They are known to have magick powers, but not much else is known about these strange creatures.

Ululant: Howlers, they communicate over long distances and are used in war. They can control elements, giving them the power of Elementaism.

Militia: Trained warriors, they are used to "order in the court". They are much like the Fiann, except they lack the use of every weapon in place for expert training and use of shields.

Here is mine:
Name: Undra Tindre Undreanine (Undrii)
Animal: Wolf
Apperence: She has great respect for the Iargul, and so dresses like them. She wears hardly any clothing, just enought to be respectful. Her fur is white, with a black strip across her snout.
Personality: Not exactly stuck up, but she hates talking to people. She can feel what people feel.
Carrer: Ululant
Weapon of choice: Huge Chain Sickle (like Sango's boomerang, but a sickle)
Secondary weapon: Claws and teeth

Midori Chi
May 17th, 2005, 7:04 PM
Hmm..interesting! ^_^

Form:ugh..human with rabbit ears and rabbit tail?
Apperence:long pink hair,bunny ears and tail,as for the costume..ugh..I'll just post a picture..
Weapon of choice:staff
Secondary weapon:bow and arrow

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 17th, 2005, 7:06 PM
Okay, but the top part was just saying that this was the form.

May 17th, 2005, 7:31 PM
Name: Wolfsbane
Animal: Crow
Apperence: Physically you can't really tell what he looks like for he always wears a long black hooded overcoat. He walks on two legs but he does however show off his massive black wings which stick out of the overcoat from two punctures on the back.
Personality: Cold, very dark and keeps to himself. He barely talks or even bothers to try and comminicate with anyone. Even though his appearance seems malevolant he is quite loyal and doesn't like to hurt anyone unless they deserve it.
Carrer: Druid
Weapon of choice: Scythe
Secondary weapon: N/A

Midori Chi
May 18th, 2005, 12:49 PM
oKAY! How many peps do you want till we can start rp-ing?

May 18th, 2005, 2:11 PM
Name: Cody
Animal: Kodiak Bear
Apperence: He has cheek-length, silver hair, and icy blue eyes. He wears a black shirt, and simple midnight blue pants. He has brown fingerless gloves, and black leather boots with golden shoe-laces.
Personality: Quiet, intelligent, independent
Carrer: Militia
Weapon of choice: A simple steel sword
Secondary weapon: I guess a sheild!^^

May 18th, 2005, 2:37 PM
Neato, I'll be the Fool!! ^_^

Name: Jake Tigirus
Animal: White Tiger
Apperence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/98615d43.gif
Personality: not good at this part, will be revealed in story... -_-'
Carrer: Fool
Weapon of choice: Twin Katanas
Secondary weapon: A Spell book filled with elemental spells

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 18th, 2005, 3:28 PM
Okay, we have enough people to start. Vampiric Angel...since you are a crow any Druid can summon you to do their will. This means that if we are fighting against Druids they might make you fight for them....Just to let you know....I'll start to RP after I PM people...

May 18th, 2005, 4:04 PM
Oh, can I join as well?

Name: Topaz

Animal: Fox

Apperence: Dark brown eyes, golden yellow fur, long thick hair, and three dark brown slashes on her left side area of the waist. The tip of her tail is a dark drown color and so is her feet, paws, and her snout. She covers her lower part of her face with a black cloth, you could only see her eyes. She also wears a gray suite that covers her whole body, besides the tail, neck, and head. Over that is a long black skirt that split on the side of her legs, a sleeve less black top within the center is a symbol of her tribe of the past, tight black gloves that each have a yellow stone shaped like a triangle in the center, and black boots.

Personality: She's very intelligent, strong, and kind to others. She is also a very great warrior and never wants anybody to see her face. Topaz is a very mysterious girl.

Carrer: Milita

Wepon of choice: Staff

Secondary wepon: A book of magic spells on the elements of Thunder and Lightning.

May 18th, 2005, 4:10 PM
OOC: Umm... Hyper Fox, as I recall, the rules said you couldn't pick a carrer if someone else already has the same one. Tsk, tsk for not reading the rules!

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 18th, 2005, 4:17 PM
Yeah, Hyper Fox. I post later, got to go now!!!

May 19th, 2005, 3:30 AM
Then, what else could I be, huh? You know that more members just might want to join this Rp.
If more join what are their Carrers going to be?

May 19th, 2005, 6:03 AM
Look Hyper Fox, you're just a little late ^^;. You can make your own RPG similar to this.

May 19th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Fine, I'll just leave you guys alone.... *cries*

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 19th, 2005, 5:05 PM
Uggg...Look, there are about 20, yes 20, different careers. Each one is equally hard to explain. Each one is for a different area of Calabria, the land that were are on. If you want I can PM you to give you some of the careers so you can start your own RPG like this one, m'k?

IC: Undra looked at the sky. She lifted her head and howled, signaling for her friends to return to her. She sat down and began to cook on the fire.

Midori Chi
May 19th, 2005, 6:14 PM
ic: Ranpha was on a bench in the park. She started sniffing like a bunny. Her ears wiggeled a little. She could smell..carrots! It seemed that a farm was nearby. She took a carrot and started to walk east. She saw someone, cooking on the fire.

May 19th, 2005, 7:04 PM
As the sun set Wolfsbane awoke and found it was night time yet again. He stretched his wings and yanwed. He flew down from the tree he was nestled in for the day and decided to swoop down and take a look around. He sighted no small animals to catch but he did see a small berry bush some few feet away so he swooped down and went for it.

As he calmly and quietly picked a few he could smell fire not so far from where he stood. He turned around and several feet away he saw a group of animals around a fire. And some feet from a fire was a bunny getting close to it. Wolfsbane was not the type to walk up to anyone and greet them so he kept his distance.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 20th, 2005, 5:20 AM
OOC: Uhhh....We already know each other...

May 20th, 2005, 1:04 PM
Jake sniffed the ground in search of his friends and caught a whiff on a slight breeze. He followed the scent through the woods, across the river, and through the thicket. Finally he arrived and set down by the fire, anxious for the others to arrive.

"Hey, where is everyone?" Jake asked Undra, as he sniffed around for hints of his friends' scents.

Midori Chi
May 20th, 2005, 1:25 PM
ooc: Okay! ^_^

ic: "Hi Undra!" *looks around* "Where are the others?"

May 20th, 2005, 1:50 PM
Midori Chi, the use of *'s to preform actions in an RP is not proper style, and isn't allowed. Also, make your posts longer. Like 3 lines longer.

Midori Chi
May 20th, 2005, 1:52 PM
ooc: I'm sowwy...okay...Here..

ic: She stared at her for a minute. Then,she began to slowly turn her head to the other directions,looking to see if anyone else was there. "Hey,Undra..where is everybody? It's....quiet..."

May 20th, 2005, 2:34 PM
Cody stared longingly at the berry bush that was in front of him. He licked his lips and jumped onto the bush. But these berries were old, he spat them out, and sulked out of the bush.
"Stupid berries... they're old," he growled, "What are you all talking about?" He shook his head to get all of the leaves out of his black fur.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 20th, 2005, 4:37 PM
"I howled, so they should be coming. Here," Undra tossed some food to her friends. "Eat up; we have a long day ahead of us tomarrow."

Midori Chi
May 20th, 2005, 4:46 PM
ic: She grabbed the turkey leg,catching it with fast insticts. "Okay...thanks..."

May 20th, 2005, 8:33 PM
Cody quickly grabbed the chicken breast, and popped it in his mouth. Once he finished swallowing, he flopped down and started to digest.
"I think that went through the wrong tube," he coughed. And suddenly, a loud belch emerged for his mouth, "Excuse me." He said, not really caring.

May 21st, 2005, 6:14 AM
Jake sniffed the air just as Cody belched and he just shook his head in disgust. "Ugh," Jake said, trying to keep his nose plugged, which is very hard for a tiger.
Jake took out a piece of raw chicken and started to chow down, he became thirsty so he took out one of his bottled waters and drank. "Mmmm.. That was tasty." Jake said, with a big grin and a full stomach.

<OOC> Sorry if I misspelled 'stomach', I've always had trouble with that word...<ooc>

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 21st, 2005, 7:18 AM
"I can't believe you guys," Undrii said. "No manners, well, Jake and Ranpha do." She bit into a leg. She swallowed, and then bent her neck upwards to let out another howl. It wasn't a friendly howl though. This one signaled that she and her group were ready for attack, and she wasn't afraid to tell the Cheven that.

"Ahhh...well, I am going to bed."

May 21st, 2005, 8:30 AM
"Ehem! I am quite refined, everyone needs to burp," scowled Cody, "Besides, I don't see you killing off enemys. I am the only one who can really take out 16!" Cody rolled his eyes, and took another piece of meat.
He chomped down and tore it aprat. His powerful jaws ripping at the flesh. (OOC: That was kind of freaky.)
"So very good. So very--" and he fell asleep.

May 21st, 2005, 10:21 AM
Jake snorted in disgust, but then took another drink of water and curled up beside Undrii and fell asleep, his whole body just vibrating as he purred.

Soon his purring stopped and he fell into a deep sleep, and began to dream.

Jake dreamed he was flying, but not where he wanted, but like some cosmic force was dragging him through the air toward some unknown place. He arrived at where ever he was being dragged too and he saw a huge black, three headed dog. He screamed and suddenly woke with a start. He saw the others still asleep so he curled closer and laid down, but decided he was going to keep his eyes open.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 21st, 2005, 3:39 PM
Undrii woke up, startled. She had been having a nightmare. She looked down at Jake. She pushed him off. She picked up her sickle and chopped up some trees for no reason, other than it got rid of her anger.

"That...that b****!" she screamed.

Midori Chi
May 21st, 2005, 4:52 PM
ooc: whoa...

ic: Ranpha smiled from the compliment. "Aww..thanx!" Her bunny ears curled down.

~Next day~

Bang! "Ugh..." Ranpha muttered. She apparently fell off the bed. "Oww...need to learn to be in the middle of the bed next time..." she muttered again. She heard screaming..of Undrii. "Undrii? I wonder what's wrong with her.." She then started to walk closer to the harsh voice.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 21st, 2005, 5:05 PM
Undrii looked back at Ranpha.

"Oh...hello. Sorry to wake you up...." She sat down next to Ranpha. "I had a...really...bad dream last night..."

Midori Chi
May 21st, 2005, 5:07 PM
ic: Ranpha saddened. "Do you mind telling me? Maybe it means something in life.." Her ears lowered down some more,giving her a cute look.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 21st, 2005, 5:13 PM
"I dreamed about...my mom. And my dad. And the rest of my family. They were all...dying. Each one had some sort of fatal wound. I tried to help, but I couldn't. Then they started screaming for me to get away. They said I wasn't human. They said I was a wolf. Then she appered. With a sickle, just like mine, she killed me...I think. I woke up before that happened..." Undrii glanced at Ranpha. "Guh...it doesn't mean anything." She got up and walked over to a tree. "Why should you care about my dreams anyway?"

Midori Chi
May 21st, 2005, 5:25 PM
ic: Ranpha gave a pitied look. Then she responded with a smile,"Cause I'm your friend! That's why!" She then waited a moment. "That dream..is very harsh..It..sounds very sad If I were the one having that dream..." She gave her a quick hug.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 21st, 2005, 6:14 PM
OOC: You already posted that!

May 21st, 2005, 7:47 PM
Jake perked his ears up after hearing the loud shout. Apparantly he had falled back asleep and got pushed off. He sighed and got up, stretched, and yawned real big as he walked over and started up the fire for breakfast. Jake took the spear laying nearby and went to the river to catch fish. He knew something had happened, but he decided to keep his distance and mind his own business.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 21st, 2005, 7:54 PM
Undrii looked over at Jake. She jumped into the trees and silently followed him.

"What are you up to?"

May 21st, 2005, 7:59 PM
Jake looked at her and twitched his ear. He looked away and too the spear and jabbed in the water, instantly stabbing a fish. He held up the fish and said, "Breakfast.."

Jake stabbed a few more fish and started to head back, he looked toward her and asked, "Are you coming?"

May 22nd, 2005, 7:21 AM
Of course Cody was the last to wake up. He arose and yawned.
"Thanks for not waking me up, idiots," he mummbled. He shook his head and trotted down to the river, and there he saw a buck right in front of him.
He slowly approached it and pounced, catching the buck between his jaws.
He dragged the prey back to the rest where he dropped it in front of them, and smiled proudly.
"Breakfast," he said, "is served." He plopped down and took a leg, dragged it away, and ate it by himself.

May 22nd, 2005, 10:26 AM
<OOC> Ewww... that was gross...<ooc>

<IC> Jake came back to the makeshift camp and started to prepare the fire for the actual cooking of the fish and what looked like the remainder of a buck. "Gross..." Jake thought as he finished getting ready to cook. <ic>

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 22nd, 2005, 11:48 AM
"Umm...I think I'll just have the fish," Undrii said. She walked over to Jake.

"Tonight...dont sleep next to me...unless you want me to get the wrong picture," she murmured.

May 22nd, 2005, 11:58 AM
Jake starts to cook the fish. "Alright, I was just cold you know." He said, looking at her while he slowly turned the fish over and over.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 22nd, 2005, 12:01 PM
"Fine." Undrii smiled. She would never admit it, but she liked it when he was near her. She shook her head.

"Ug...What am I thinking? Say...have you seen any Cheven?"

May 22nd, 2005, 12:43 PM
Jake continued to cook the fish while thinking about how lovely Undrii was.. He couldn't help but like her. He often wondered what their life would be like together, growing old together and watching their children grow up....

Jake snapped out of the day-dream and stopped smiling, he didn't know whether or not she liked him the same, but he wasn't one to want to find out...

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 22nd, 2005, 1:37 PM
Undrii jumped into a tree and smiled. She liked being alone. Then she heard it. It was like a whisper, but she knew the Cheven were coming.

"Jake, Cody, Ranpha! I can hear the Cheven! Get your weapons!!"

May 23rd, 2005, 6:19 AM
Cody shrugged and continued eating. He then thought to himself.

They don't really enjoy my company. I must do something for them. But what? I know! I can gather berries and give it to them! I knew I made that woven basket for something!

Cody rushed over to a bush and took the basket. He ran down to the river and farther. Once he got about half a mile away, he started gathering berries. Suddenly he heard a deep growl. He looked up and saw a huge grizzly bear staring at him on hind legs. Cody put the basket down, and got on his hind legs as well. The grizzly was a good foot taller than him. Cody growled and lightly scratched the grizzly's face, and that started the fight.
The grizzly charged foward, this time on all fours, slashed Cody on the back. Cody tried to bite him, but instead he made a large snapping sound. The fight was over quickly as the grizzly continuesly slashed Cody. Finally, gathering his strength, the grizzly chomped down on the nape of Cody's neck.
Cody backed away, showing the grizzly bear that he gave up. Cody walked, or rather limped, all the way back to the rest, and fell on the ground, breathing heavily.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 23rd, 2005, 4:43 PM
Undrii looked over at the limping Cody in horror.

"What, what happened to you? Huh?" She looked at the basket he was carring. "What were you doing? I told you I heard the Cheven! You..." She jumped down and got some bandages. "Jake, will you help me?"

May 24th, 2005, 6:43 AM
"It-wasn't the-Cheven," Cody said, "It was another bear. A grizzly, must have been a female protecting its cuds." He tried to stand up, but his legs were just too weak. Cody wished he could dress his own wounds, but he knew Undrii would never let him.
His eyes were slightly shut, and felt like closing them, but he knew he would have to keep awake.

May 24th, 2005, 1:31 PM
Jake rushed over to her, thinking she was in need of him, and come to find out that Cody was the one that needed help. Quickly he grabbed something to help heal the wounds and tried to help.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 24th, 2005, 5:37 PM
Undrii patched up the wounds quickly with Jake's help. She picked up a fish and put it in front of Cody.

"You should rest for now...eat this when you're ready." She looked over at Jake. "We probably shouldn't go to far, should we?"

May 25th, 2005, 3:46 AM
"No," Jake answered. "We shouldn't go far with his leg hurt like it is, unless we could make a homemade stretcher? Then at least we could carry him and he wouldn't have to walk."

Jake awaited her answer while he began to satisfy his already rumbling stomach.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 25th, 2005, 7:06 AM
"Yes, would could do that." Undrii looked around for somethings to help build it. "Okay, here is the stuff we need."

May 25th, 2005, 4:03 PM
"I'm so sorry for my stupidity," Cody apologized. He felt so bad. How could he do such a ridiculous thing? He felt like keeling over and dying. The pain grew, and he felt the sharp teeth dig into his leg once more.

愛Forgotten Angel愛
May 25th, 2005, 4:44 PM
"It wasn't stupidity. You just wanted to help, and you chose a bad time." Undrii was quickly making the strecher. "Next time tell us, so someone can go with you..."