PDA

View Full Version : Good news, bad news


MewSkitty
May 18th, 2005, 04:44 PM
What you do is saying something goos, but then say somethng bad about it.

The good news is that you look like a movie star, the bad news is that it's Drew Carry.

Dark Sora
May 18th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Hmmm. Here's a real good news/bad news thing....


The good news is that Kingdom Hearts II comes out in 2005. The bad news is that it comes out the last day of the year O.O


Also....


The good news is that Winry is super hot. The bad news is that she's not real ;_; XD

MewSkitty
May 18th, 2005, 05:07 PM
The good news is that you get pancakes for breakfast, the bad news is that they're made from your cat that just got ran over.

I know, it was a little cruel. >.<

Dark Sora
May 18th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Omg That's hilarious XD

The good news is that your computer is now fixed. The bad news is that the guy who fixed it ran off with it XD

obelisk-kun
May 18th, 2005, 05:30 PM
the good news is i like the pc the bad news is it destroyed my life

Periwinkle~
May 18th, 2005, 05:30 PM
The good news is I got to 99% in a game, the bad news is I can't get the other 1%.

obelisk-kun
May 18th, 2005, 05:33 PM
the good news is anakin skywalker is powewrful the bad news is he is evil

Periwinkle~
May 18th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Good news, my friend draws good. Bad news, she lost her pencils and pens (j/k)

Tetsu
May 18th, 2005, 05:43 PM
The good news is the doctor managed to fix the probolem at hand.
The bad news is he said 'oops' one to many times during the surgery.

Periwinkle~
May 18th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Uh oh

Good news is, I'm awake. bad news is I have to go to bed soon.

Brendon
May 18th, 2005, 05:46 PM
The good news is that school is almost over,the bad news is I start school in Agust

Periwinkle~
May 18th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Same here. Good news, I have Ruby and Firered. Bad news, I can't get Emerald.

Brendon
May 18th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Good news I have Emerald,bad news One of my old friends jacked my ruby and sapphire

MewSkitty
May 18th, 2005, 06:06 PM
The good news is that I won $1 million, the bad news is that it's in Monopoly money.

The good news is I have emerald, the bad news is that I dont have a GBA. (irl I have over 200 hours of gameplay on Emerald.)

Rated R Superstar
May 18th, 2005, 06:20 PM
The Good news is that I have a World Championship,the bad news is,it's plastic...:(

obelisk-kun
May 18th, 2005, 07:17 PM
the good news is there is no bad news the bad news there's no good news

Crystal Clair
May 18th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Good news: Pokemon has lots of shipping fans
Bad news: Most of them are rabid Poke and AdvanceShippers XP

Kylie-chan
May 18th, 2005, 10:42 PM
pokedude55, that contradicts itself. If there is a good news to tell you there's no bad news, the bad news that there is no good news is invalid. :3

Kyogre-chan
May 18th, 2005, 10:48 PM
The good news is that I'm here. The bad news is that I'm about to take over the world, mwahahaha- *cough*

Peekimon
May 19th, 2005, 01:18 AM
The Good News is that, I love the DS so much.
The Bad news is that, I don't have one :(

Charizard_Fire_God
May 19th, 2005, 03:21 AM
The good news is that I didn't go to school today! Yay!! ^_^ The bad news is that grandma is here, so my Charizard will have to wait--
THE -REALLY-- bad news is that dad came home this very moment so now I really can't hope to Draconize... >_<

Bakura-kun
May 19th, 2005, 06:57 AM
The good news is I got a new cool yu-gi-oh card ^-^. The bad news is it's japanese so can't be used in tourneys. ._.
And...
The good news is it is almost summer holidays! Bad news is, a lot of my friends are leaving. ._.

Porygon
May 19th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Mwar, congratulations! We've just named a disease after you!

obelisk-kun
May 20th, 2005, 02:18 PM
the good news is my freind got a blue eyes white dragon the bad news is the kids his mom babysits tore it up and didn't get in trouble

Super_Lawliet
May 20th, 2005, 03:49 PM
The good news is I like Hellboy. The bad news is he's horny..

obelisk-kun
May 20th, 2005, 03:52 PM
the good news is i get to see star wars tonight the bad news is it is a cheap remake

Yoshi
May 20th, 2005, 05:36 PM
The good news is the world is at peace.
The bad news is the world is going to explode in 3 hours.

Kyogre-chan
May 20th, 2005, 05:38 PM
The good news is that I hung your picture in my basement, the other good bad news is that it scared away the mice. XD

<<-_Lord-Krishna_->>
May 20th, 2005, 06:36 PM
da good news is dat you are very strong the bad news is dat you are strong in smell

Super_Lawliet
May 20th, 2005, 06:49 PM
The good news is I'm hot. The bad news is I'm on the sun.

Periwinkle~
May 21st, 2005, 08:29 AM
The good news I have Macoroni and cheese. The bad news is there is no cheese on my mac and cheese.