PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Community Memory Album Discussion

Frostweaver
January 17th, 2004, 01:38 AM
PC has pasted its first birthday a while ago, and this forum has grown a lot within one whole year. A lot of things and changes also occurred on PC. There are a lot of good old memories in the past. It's always fun to review our memories, of each member, and of each event. So this thread is created in dedication to remembering old enjoyable memories we have on PC. Post out your memories of PC, and let us all feel happy about the things that we've accomplished or things that we've witnessed together. Also if you remember some funny quotes/memories of other members, why not post them here? It's always fun to force out the earthed truth within members XD

First of all, I'm no way a PC veteran, so my memory only serves me half a year of time sadly. I hope that the older people of PC can add in things as well. By and then I'll post out some things within PC in the past, and if you're comfortable, feel free to post out your good memories in PC as well.

All of these following events are indeed real... Let's see how much of it do you remember. ^_^
Note: The tolerance level between the old PC and PC today is a lot different... Keep that in mind and read at your own risk
-all quotes from the following are taken from threads on a joking basis
-if you are seriously offeneded by a quote I took from "you" in the past, then that's rather funny I wonder why did you not mind confessing whatever you confessed in the past yet mind about it now? So keep that in mind
-this is seperated by title to be more fun and stuff...

Dakota's other trademark:
Oh <insert member name here> you so hot
*cough* Kwesi's Fantasy
LOL, you can open your eyes now *tab tab*, Kwesi has finished his graphical fantasy *I wish that I can directly quote Kwesi but not too sure if it's acceptable to new PC's standard... too bad

22sa's Crushes
All your moms in the chinese supermarket turns me onFreaks Yesterday, SMods Today!
On the topic of "turn ons", it doesn't really turn me on, but I do enjoy a yaoi fic (or doujinshi if I can get my hands on screenshots and stuff) And I thought I was messed up...huh, what who said that! And these two freaks became the beloved Smods we have now... how cute

Identity Switch
(MOTM Voting)
Best Admin = Arcanine
Best Mod = Kwesi OH WOW now im an admin and Kwesi is a mod. Haruka-Chan's MOTM Monopoly
(new category next month for MOTM)
18. Most Knowlegdable about Pokemon. ....YES! Thank You! ^_^
Er... I mean I might have a shot in this one. Haruka-Chan complete monopoly over Most Knowledgable about Pokemon in MOTM- since June until now

Detention
Hem Hem <sweet voice> Gold Raikou, you'll serve detention all week intill you do the results. Is that clear... </end sweet voice> And it's a blessing for all of PC that this Harry Potter poison within her finally ended ;p

Dakota in Love
(due to the long amount of quotes involved, i'll just paraphrase)
Shelz: Dakota is happy because I just told him that someone on PC likes him
Lightning: Hmm... that would explain it... who is it anyway?
Dakota: Yes... who is it... I would really REALLY like to know dude... Boo Ya!
Lighting: XD Oh I thought he'd actually told you who liked you... Hmm... couldn't anyone just go to a random Joe and say "omg! someone on PC really likes you!" That sounds fun XD *should try it sometime*
Dakota: Nooooo! Stop messing with MY MIND! *twiddles thumb* Boo Ya!
Lighting: But it's so much fun! =3 If you're err... so... desperate, why not check out that pairing up topic if it's still around

MOTM Old Categories
20. Best Smods whose name starts with "D"

More coming later!
I'll try to do lesser of Dakota and more of everyone else next time... but that guy gets himself involved with too many things worth mentioning ^_^;

Iveechan
January 17th, 2004, 06:21 AM
Well, I remember meeting bioseptic on old PC. She's pretty much the only person I enjoy talking online to. I remember when she posted those nekkid, pole dancing Hitmonchans. I also talked to bio on the phone a few months ago. It's also thinks to bio that I was brave enough to post my drawings of pregnant Pokemon and stuff. We were both pessy when old PC ended and I lost my over 1000 post status.

Purin
January 17th, 2004, 06:37 AM
If I'm not wrong, was bioseptic the one who drew that impressive Chinese Dragon in the fanart thread?
I can't really remember everything that happened at old PC at one go, sadly -_-;;
People I know of at old PC: Orange, Moonlight, igtica, Cloudskipper, sugarangel-something, Gym Leader Clair and most others who are active at the Fanart thread. I still kept some of my old pictures that I posted there in a scrapbook. I'll scan them one of these days, those that I have never posted on my old website here:
http://www.geocities.com/shiny_jiggly

Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention hanatori and Kacie too =P

Iveechan
January 17th, 2004, 07:20 AM
bio drew this:
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Iveechan/electric_puch.jpg

It was sort of sad when PC started over and many familiar folks didn't bother coming back. Well, I saw a few at other forums.

Junichi
January 17th, 2004, 11:05 AM
You should definatly mention the old popular members from the past that left

Cas [not Cassius]
Zeke31
Ash/Kenta/silver
Dratini
Cosmo
Crystal [insert pokemon], Marina-chan, Misty Mew, ChibiRaichu [that person with the 1000 names]

Thats all I remember.

Arwen
January 17th, 2004, 11:24 AM
LOL... I was uhhh... too much into harry potter back then because I was reading the 5th book and also mixing it in my messages..

ROFL....

Miyu-chan
January 17th, 2004, 11:36 AM
lol, that's a good idea frosty! XD *rofl*

MoonLight
January 17th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Yeah, the poular members back then oh Junichi I belive ya forgot Keitaro i belive he left PC also

DragonTrainer
January 17th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Yea, most of the old members left PC(gr8person62,zeke,keitaro, etc.)

Kairi
January 17th, 2004, 12:02 PM
I wouldnt worry about tolerance, so long as youre not obviously trying to offend somebody/link us to dirt.

AwwI still think you should dominate Pokmon knowledge, but ;p

Dizzy
January 17th, 2004, 01:26 PM
This is such a great Idea... what would my memory be though??? Maybe I just won't have one, I'm way too Shallow anyways. But It's such a Great Idea!!

Arwen
January 17th, 2004, 01:47 PM
LOL... theres got to be more famous remarks than that...

Dakota's Words of Wisdom

<Quote Here>
~Dakota

Words o' Wisdom

BOO ya!

Frostweaver
January 17th, 2004, 01:56 PM
there are indeed but you do need time to look it up ^_^;
I'm going to post more later to keep in touch
(currently viewing last year's December MOTM ^_^; )

Kairi
January 17th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Oh yeah, forgot about that. He had a lot of those, and the so hot was even on this database right?

~frosty, if Kwesi posted it, its gotta be okay to quote. Dont worry so much, I wouldnt ban you forever j/k XP~

Arwen
January 17th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Haruka's meaning of jokes
Arcanine means more funny quotes, 22sa. like this one for example.

"22sa transform into a Wailmer!"
~Alyssa Whitney

Words o' Wisdom

okay... get the point now..

BOO ya!
Febas's Popularity?
Feebas? Popular?

Oh no, I never thought there would be another catch phrase to rival mine, I have to do something...hmm

*whips out phrase book*

SHIKES!

sha-BAM!

Arcanine
January 17th, 2004, 02:16 PM
I remember that time where Dakota had Words o' Wisdom then members started making them and I remember that time where there was a BOO ya! bug going around (I started that by saying "I have to try this BOO ya!") and every one was saying BOO ya! all day long.

Arwen
January 17th, 2004, 02:18 PM
It was soooo funny.... I was laughing also...

Dakota's Wise Man Quote
"Though a Wise Man may not tell the world his means, assuridly his means are that of his own mind"
~Dakota

Words o' Wisdom

BOO ya!

Frostweaver
January 17th, 2004, 02:19 PM
Dakota's Riddle
You're driving a motorcycle down the road. You stop by a bus stop. You see 3 people. One of them is an old lady who's about to die. One of them is your friend who once saved your life. One of them is the person of your dream.

What do you do? You can only fit one of them with your motorcycle. Do you save the old lady, repay your friend or staying with the person of your dreams? Each of them has its drawback. Choosing the old lady means you will never see the person of your dreams again. Choosing to stay with the person of your dream means that you can't repay your friend, and choosing to repay your friend will result in the old lady dying. The bus won't come within another 2 hour.

now give the best answer... (Try to answer it if you want... I'll post out Dakota's answer later... I wonder if Dakota remembers the answer to his own riddle?)

Dizzy
January 17th, 2004, 02:23 PM
OOO I GOT ONE

Dizzy's Memory
Please wait 2 minutes while Dizzy finds one

I don't know where to look.. I'll just do other peoples lol This will be good.

Arcanine
January 17th, 2004, 02:30 PM
You're driving a motorcycle down the road. You stop by a bus stop. You see 3 people. One of them is an old lady who's about to die. One of them is your friend who once saved your life. One of them is the person of your dream.

What do you do? You can only fit one of them with your motorcycle. Do you save the old lady, repay your friend or staying with the person of your dreams? Each of them has its drawback. Choosing the old lady means you will never see the person of your dreams again. Choosing to stay with the person of your dream means that you can't repay your friend, and choosing to repay your friend will result in the old lady dying. The bus won't come within another 2 hour.

now give the best answer...Easy. You give your friend your motorcycle to repay him back for saving your life, then he can take the old lady to the Hospital on the motorcycle so she dont die and then you stay with the person of your dreams.

Dizzy
January 17th, 2004, 02:39 PM
Kairi and Lightnings Words of the Day

lol I cant find the post but i know what they said.

Kairi's Word: Post...ies
Lightning's Word: Confuzzled, Spaz

Frostweaver
January 17th, 2004, 02:48 PM
A looking back at one of the most remarkable moments in Pokemon Community history... this album shouldn't only contain fun and enjoyable memories, but also a look at what happened in the past and ensure that tragic events like this won't ever happen again.

"Cas"'s Ban on PC
~A word from our Admin- ash_pikachu_98
This topic was made to address the apology of Mandy but to do that she had to say what she did first and then apologize for that. This thread wasn't created to announce what Cas did but to understand fully what Mandy did wrong and why she's apologizing you would have to know what happened which is why it was mentioned.

P.S. hmm makes me wonder why you would feel sorry for her. The only reason i can see why someone would feel sorry for her is because they sympathize with thier actions and there being a possibilty that you would've gone in on it. For everyone who thinks what Cas did was not wrong then keep it to yourself, because all that will do is make me monitor you. People who sympathize with people who have clearly done something wrong must think what they did didn't deserve what the consequence was meaning could have possibly done it yourself forcing me not to take the chance of more rotten members. People i think went along with Cas will be watched like Big Brother personally by me. I will not take the chance that a user(s) that thinks somethign that was clearly wrong wasn't wrong won't do it themselves.

Comotion about who leaving? Cas? You obviously didn't see what she attempted to cause. If there is no discussion about it then people will never know who their true friend really are and see the true faces of the people involved.

This has done nothing but strengthen us. If anything I am glad its happened. It has braught the bad apples out of the shadows and now they've been cast out of our home. The worst kind of battle to win is the one thats chips a little away from you over a long period of time doing more damage then 1 possible bang could ever do. I've banned Cas and all I saw involved immediately and deleting all of their posts. It was better for these rotton apples to be recognized and stamped out all at once.

Couldn't have said it myself. The users here have definately come together to defend the place they love coming to and chillin with their friends and other pokemon fans.

Not only did the people involved disrespect TheCommunity in their actions, but they disrespected and misrepresented all pokemon fans everywhere. In many respects people judge Pokemon by its fans. If they see the fans are fun loving happy people then they think the show must be doing something good or nothing bad. However when you see fans that are totally out of control people will look down upon all the other fans thinking they are like that to because of the show. Just like the government is trying to do with games that are violent or songs with explicit language. Saying its the cause of peoples agressions. I can't even count how many friends of mine stopped doing anything pokemon related online because back in the day everyone thought they knew EVERYTHING about pokemon. Basically being pigheaded and stuck-up. Going up to people and saying "I bet I know more about pokemon then you", or "I bet I can beat you in a Quiz anyday". This is the first time in years i've thought about it but its been a while since i've seen something like that on a large scale. It was immature actions that pushed many people away from pokemon. We have all grown alot.....As Fans...& as People. Its great to see those days far behind where fans were against all other fans because they thought they were better then everyone else. Only problem is there are still some people like that, but that number is getting very small which is great.

I just wanted to say that I did talk to Mandy and she got caught up in the moment because she was a friend of Cas and thought the "Harassment" was true and wanted to defend her friend. After talking with her she realized what she did was wrong and genuinly accepted the ban I had placed on her. However I lifted the ban because even after she was banned she wanted to help ,by showing me threads and posts of these users that broke every rule possible. Which greatly reduced the time they were there and stopping further ones from being created. For that I have given her full reinstatement as a Full Member and forgive her for her spur of the moment actions.

Arwen
January 17th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Shining Arcanine's Trophy
Murderdoll, for hating pokemon so much I feel I must present you with this trophy:

http://murderdoll.youarelame.com/

Congradulations. It is rare for me to give out that trophy.

Frostweaver
January 17th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Lightining's Secret... A Crush or Not?

(talking about if you have a chance to go back in time) I'd go back today and go to the dance that I sat out of at school today. The guy that I kinda-sorta-like was really sad at the end of it because since someone said that the only girl who danced with him only danced since she felt sorry for him... >_>; I'd go dance with him.

*coughs* You know all my secrets now +_+

Bai,
Lightning

Dizzy
January 17th, 2004, 03:28 PM
OOOO I got one

Dizzy becomes a Spammer

Just kidding...

I have no memories lol.

oni flygon
January 17th, 2004, 04:06 PM
ooo... how about some like these:

Hint: "Teh Loyal Yellow Fan!" ... o-o

Comments: ... that was ... me right?

Okay, if you like Pokemon Special come here to be in this cool club!

good, I'll join then

I'll join! As you see in my avatar, my favorite character is Yellow. Also...

Comment: THE BEGGINING OF THE MANGA AGE! XD

Junichi
January 17th, 2004, 04:58 PM
I know some

Cosmo - Hardcore Hazuki fan
Cosmo - Leader of the Nicktoons Club
Junichi - #1 Backshipper
Oni flygon - #1 Feelingshipper
Kenta - #1 Questshipper
Junichi - Hardcore Nagi fan
Kayleigh - Hardcore Gary fan
Cas - Hardcore Ash fan

You should definatly mention the people and their #1 fans of in the album

Kairi
January 17th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Dakota's Riddle
(Try to answer it if you want... I'll post out Dakota's answer later... I wonder if Dakota remembers the answer to his own riddle?)I remember the answer! but I wont post it. Personally Id handle it a bit differently, but yeah

This was a neat idea, a great way to use the reference. I should dig some up, but that Gamecube over there looks so lonely. >.>

Arwen
January 17th, 2004, 06:48 PM
Alyssa's Hyperbeamed by Dragonite Quote
"Dakota is being on the edge to get hyperbeamed by Dragonite."
~Alyssa Whitney

Words o' Wisdom
Haruka's BOO ya! Question.

.... shout gun... hes going to shoot people if someone says BOO ya?

Frostweaver
January 17th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Kwesi's Joke

A priest wanted to raise money for his church and on being told there was a fortune in horse racing, decided to purchase one and enter it in the races.

However, at the local auction, the going price for a horse was so high that he ended up buying a donkey instead. He figured
that since he had it, he might as well go ahead and enter it in the races. To his surprise, the donkey came in third.

The next day the local paper carried this headline: PRIEST'S SS SHOWS.

The priest was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again, and this time it won. The local paper read: PASTOR'S SS OUT FRONT.

The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the priest not to enter the donkey in another race. The
next day, the local paper headline read: BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S SS .

This was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the priest to get rid of the donkey. The priest decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent. The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the next day: NUN HAS BEST SS IN TOWN.

The Bishop fainted. He informed the nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for ten dollars. The next day, the paper read: NUN SELLS SS FOR $10.

This was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back The donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild. The next day the headlines read: NUN ANNOUNCES HER SS IS WILD AND FREE.

The Bishop was buried the next day. ------ End

What? Offensive terms? Tsk tsk
*holds up Kairi's Ban-Free pass* ;p

Sapphire Titan
January 17th, 2004, 06:54 PM
You should definatly mention the old popular members from the past that left

Cas [not Cassius]
Zeke31
Ash/Kenta/silver
Dratini
Cosmo
Crystal [insert pokemon], Marina-chan, Misty Mew, ChibiRaichu [that person with the 1000 names]

Thats all I remember.

Oh jeez, as an old member that just came back about a month ago, I remember those guys. Dratini and Zeke wre the best! Now I have to make new friends with these new people, NO OFFENSE! Oh jeez, memory lane.....

Why, WHY DID U HAVE TO LEAVE?!
(that can prolly be supported, but whatev)

Arwen
January 17th, 2004, 06:56 PM
LOL... but I thought.... NM

Dakota's Wisconsin VS Minesota Masquio Joke

Wisconsin eh, has about HALF as many misquitos as minnesota does hooah!

BOO ya!

Frostweaver
January 17th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Can't really quote this one as this isn't funny but just FYI-type...

Dakota's Post without Boo Ya or any variety of it: Feb 24 o_o;; *gasp*

"Blap"

Blap."

o.o It's one of the words I made up. It goes in a nifty song that I made up, too. I got half my class singing it! XD People use my single "bai" a lot, too. :O

Bai,
Lightning

Iveechan
January 17th, 2004, 07:47 PM
I remember on old PC when I posted that pic of Lance kissing Steven :D. That was fun.

I also remember first joining January of last year... it was the time I was building the Hitmon site which was why my username was "Hitmonarch" and that was the first picture I posted. I think that somebody... I forget who now, one of those crazy members... said they were going to report me to PETA because of the starving Hitmonarch ^^. Then there was Dratini who had the Blissey avatar with the Chansey in its pouch, and where she lived, she was being harrassed for liking Pokemon. Oooh, then there was the topic about the english names for the RS Pokemon and we were all moody and mad about that. Best of all, everybody kept thinking I was a dude because of my username. And I thought Frostweaver was female (I'm glad there's gender things now).

Just wondering, what exactly did Cas do? I sort of miss out on stuff a lot... happens a lot in real life too, I can be oblivious to a conversation going around me.

Frostweaver
January 17th, 2004, 07:51 PM
I'm just focusing on OC right now within the reference... I believe that checking fanart back in January and February pretty much got the Cas event covered... it somehow leads off with Cas being "a bit" ticked off about an Art contest and dropped out, and that triggered everything I think according to the 500+ posts about that.

And I did mistaken 22sa to be female with all those melody avatars too =p

back on the album!

Tmbjr's Love Affair
I did have a sweet romance in a chatroom (until I found out that she was old enough to be my mother) Even More Love Affair
^_^ Omg~!!

The guy I liked asked me out yesterday. :3 *is in sucha good mood* So, to answer the original question of the topic- yes I do have a boyfriend. ^___^

Bai,
Lightning (therefore: Lightning has been asked out on May23rd ^_^, as this post is done on May24th)

And Still More Love Affair
I have... how would you say a "close female friend" instead? ya know... someone who comes over and spend some er... quality time with you. Although sometimes I wonder if I'll ever yearn for this ms. right. maybe one day i'll turn in my play's club membership card, but meh not today

Cherrim
January 17th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Yeesh... o_O I really used to blab about everything here, didn't I? XD;;

And you can tell all those posts are old because I still used the same ending on them. *doesn't do that ANYWHERE anymore* XD

I like this topic... <_< It's very interesting, since I'd never have the patience to go dig this stuff up myself.

Cas
January 17th, 2004, 10:31 PM
I know some

Cosmo - Hardcore Hazuki fan
Cosmo - Leader of the Nicktoons Club
Junichi - #1 Backshipper
Kenta - #1 Questshipper
Junichi - Hardcore Nagi fan
Kayleigh - Hardcore Gary fan
Cas - Hardcore Ash fan

You should definatly mention the people and their #1 fans of in the album

Im not an Ash fan! I am a Misty fan! Whos the "other" Cas?

Arcanine
January 17th, 2004, 10:39 PM
Im not an Ash fan! I am a Misty fan! Whos the "other" Cas?
The other Cas (same Cas that owns PikaSurf) was the Moderator of fan art on the old PC. Her and some other members was deleting big threads so she got banned and later deleted.

Cas
January 17th, 2004, 10:42 PM
The other Cas (same Cas that owns PikaSurf) was the Moderator of fan art on the old PC. Her and some other members was deleting big threads so she got banned and later deleted.

Oh! There was another Cas? And it was a she? Never knew someone with the opposite gender and same name as me.

H.A.W.K.
January 17th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Well.Long story. You don't want to know...

Frostweaver
January 17th, 2004, 11:25 PM
heh actually I really wanted to know, and now that I know I feel satisfied... it's quite a story. And... well I'm weird and I always like to listen to long long stories. Stories (real or fanfic) more dark and twisted and demented are the better for me.

Dizzy
January 17th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Edited by Dizzy :) You'll never find out what I said.. unless you staff.

Frostweaver
January 17th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Dizzy... reconsider the following

1a) unfortunately your message has made its way to me... as i saw it before the editing. unlucky you as your message got through to the "most weird in a certain way member" in PC... not to mention the guy who never shuts up

a) don't ever diss people with no life as people with so called no life as it is a way of life... it's just that this way of life is titled "no life"

b) if you're put down by a staff member, then either you may have spammed, or committed some wrong in terms of the rules for PC repetitedly that you've crossed the line. If it's someone outside of PC, well then don't take their respective PC identity into account and keep things that are originally outside of PC outside of the forum

c) people who claims that are better than you = more ignorant than you... all insults work this way: Whatever comes around goes around. Like pointing your finger (not "the" finger) at someone... when you point at a person, one finger points towards them, and now let's count how many fingers are pointing at you... so I wonder when someone insults a person and points and laugh at the person, are your insults pointed at the person or pointing at yourself. Keep that in mind.

d) "Those that do not kill me makes me stronger" Screw what they say. As long as no physical harm is done, all insults are meaningless (if physical harm is involved though then phone the doctor and the police/other authorities)

ok... if this Dizzy discussion is to continue, bring it to DCC and leave it out of the album.

Dizzy
January 17th, 2004, 11:43 PM
Lol you like my skills... CRAP YOU SAW IT.. well know you know my story about you know who frostweaver, lucky you! I swear to god If something is said to me about that... :) lol.. I went Insane frostweaver!!! How positive is that lol..Insanity...Actually I was dissing my no life since I had no life :)

Okay I did something wrong Again.. where do I confess?

22sa
January 17th, 2004, 11:52 PM
Here's a post from Zeke31 in the Role Play forum. She was the most memorable person the online Pokemon community of PC and PE2K had ever known, but in a positive way unlike what some people think of Cas today.
*something rustles in the bush next to Pikachu and I*

Zeke: [turns around] Pikachu?

Pikachu: [asleep on our small pillow]

Zeke: [nervously chuckles] Heh... must've been my imagination... [watches the fire and pokes at it with a stick]

*the bush rustles again*

Zeke: [tries to ignore it]

*a Growlithe pops out of the bush, showing his teeth and growling*

Growlithe: Growl! Growl! [growls]

Zeke: [sighs] Oh, it's only a Growlithe.

*suddenly, 2 other Growlithe emerge*

Zeke: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! [grabs her sleeping Pikachu and stands up] Don't hurt us, PLEASE!

Growlithe: Growl!
Growlithe2: Growl!
Growlithe3: Growl!

Zeke: Wait, somethings not right... [grabs a Moonball off of her Pokeball belt] Take this, GO! [tosses the Moonball, releasing her Pokemon]

Misdreavus: Misdreavus, dree!

Zeke: Misdreavus, Psywave!

Misdreavus: Missy! [she shoots streams of black waves at the 3 Growlithe]

*the Growlithe groan, and vanish*
*Two Gastly appear in the tree above*

Gastly: Gastly?! O.O

Gastly2: Gast! O.O

Zeke: Go on, get out of here! Leave us alone!

Misdreavus: Misdreavus, dree, missy!

*the two Gastly float away, and then vanish*

Zeke: [sighs] Wow, that was close... thanks Misdreavus. [she pet her Misdreavus]

Misdreavus: Missy! ^_^

Zeke: Return! [she returns Misdreavus to her Moonball] [she places the Moonball back on her belt] [she sits back down and sighs] [sets Pikachu on the pillow]

Pikachu: [wakes up] Pika, pi?

Zeke: Nothing's wrong, Pikachu. ^_^ [continues to poke at the fire with a stick]

Pikachu: Cha... [falls back asleep]

Dizzy
January 18th, 2004, 12:00 AM
Dizzy's in Bussiness

Here's Bumblebee
http://www.freewebs.com/dizzyssignature/bumble.mp3

Miyu-Chan's Song
http://www.freewebs.com/dizzyssignature/b_fly.mp3

Kairi's Song
http://www.freewebs.com/dizzyssigna..._mix%29-fsn.mp3

And 22sa's Song hehe you'll like this one
http://www.freewebs.com/dizzyssigna...-mix%29-fsn.mp3

Kairi's and 22sa's songs are similar lol Click and here them all.

Kairi
January 18th, 2004, 07:40 AM
Lol, Lightning such revelations hes digging up. *psst frosty. Send me a complete Lightning album later. <.<* Glad theres nothing for him to dig up on me. =p

Wonder if Kwesis seen this topic? Eh.

Regardless frosty, I think Kwesi is a bit dynamic for just one love affair quote. >_>;

*is happy she didnt post that much on the old one anyways*
Edit:
Imust have been looking at page 2. Ignore me. ._.;;

Junichi
January 18th, 2004, 09:02 AM
Heres a post that Cosmo made on the old PC.

Cosmo the boy crazy

Originally posted by Bayleef
*sees Hazuki*

Richie: What are you looking at?

Bayleef: Nothing...

Kenta: Your looking at something.

Bayleef: umm...no.....*runs up to Hazuki*

Richie: Yay! She's giving up on us!

H.A.W.K.
January 18th, 2004, 10:31 AM
Hmm. SOrry for goin off topic but... Kairi has a new avatar!!!

HeHehe! FUnny. That was in the old pc ..ehh?

oni flygon
January 18th, 2004, 10:39 AM
old avatars? I've got lots of them... let's see...

http://ww22.tiki.ne.jp/~ujikinn/no.9.jpg
Dark Tyranitar's avatar. April - May 2003

http://ww22.tiki.ne.jp/~ujikinn/no.5.jpg
Dark Tyranitar's avatar. June - August 2003

http://www.netkun.com/pockemon/character/sapphire/sa10.gif
Dark Tyranitar's Avatar. September 2003 - PC crash

... I'll post more later XD

Frostweaver
January 18th, 2004, 01:02 PM
Truth or Dare, Orange?
I'm a dare person too... licking your feet is easy. Yucky toejam...

I've also had to kiss...... people... That's all I'm going to say. e_e Have you ever had to put an underwear on top of your head running around the house screaming like a crazy person? XD That was my revenge on the guy who dared me to do a lot of sick stuff. Haha... That was funny
How Daring Kwesi...
The worst thing Ive had to do on a dare wasn't the least bit sexual... I kind of wish it was because I would have enjoyed it a lot more...
(the setting is a carnival)
After I dared one of my better friends to go into a crowd and start screaming an ranting like he was crazy (and he did) he felt like getting me back... really bad. He dared me to run into the petting zoo and smack an elephants butt (or near it).

HECK NO!! was obviously my initial response... but then the name calling started and I kinda crumbled under the peer pressure. Well I ran into the petting zoo, sneaked over the lil gate, and Whacked near the elephants tail.... this big little elephant turned towards me and I was so scared fell right into a big pile of elephant crap! I got up and was out!! I was running so fast that I didnt even remember going past my friends... needless to say I spent the rest of the day smelling like crap.

I think the worst thing I made my friends do was to wipe his butt with his hand... (Dont ask why they both have a common theme... it just works out that way lol) He did and tried to give me a pound afterwards (a hand shake). To this day I dont talk to him... hes just too friggen discussting.
I'm glad that I never played truth or dare in my life before...

Cherrim
January 18th, 2004, 01:20 PM
XD I must have missed that Kwesi-post! I remember that TOD topic, though.

*thinks of all the different siggy images she's had at PC so far* o_O I should post 'em up or something in light of all the avatar-type talk. XD

Frostweaver
January 18th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Diana the Narcissist n_n;;
but I like myself actually... I look very cute and attractive Now we know what it takes that long of a time to pair her up with someone... Do I sense ego-inflation in that post? ^_^;

More Confessions... More Realization
I want my next door neighbor to be my B/F!!! are you the cute girl who lives next door to me?

John Denver
January 18th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Ha...tmbjr out of nowhere...

Kwesi has always been really funny witht he stuff and the things...that @SS joke was hilarious...hehe

I think the member with the biggest PC influence was probably Syrus the Mag...I always called him Syrus the Pretty Good just to bust his chops...always worked...

BOO ya!

Dizzy
January 18th, 2004, 01:44 PM
Hmmm what's a good frostweaver memory lol..

Oh yes yes, the 22sa video game was a hit!

Sapphire Titan
January 18th, 2004, 01:52 PM
I remember Zeke's RP that almost everyone joined and there were like a million posts! Wasn't it called Zeke's apple orchard or something?

John Denver
January 18th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Frostweavers biggest memory was how freegin smart he was...

I wonder how many Creation vs Evolution threads I opened...a bunch prolly, all closed

BOO ya!

oni flygon
January 18th, 2004, 02:32 PM

wow... you actually mentioned me... thanks! ^_^

Dizzy
January 18th, 2004, 02:45 PM
I mentioned myself lol :)... No one knows any Dizzy memories so he has to go find them himself yes he does :)... LOL 3rd person again...

I guess frostweaver can't help it Dakota... He's too smart for me lol @_@.... I'm Dizzy ... Homeroom... Tan House... Ahhh Sorry about that lol

Kairi
January 18th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Ha...tmbjr out of nowhere...

Kwesi has always been really funny witht he stuff and the things...that @SS joke was hilarious...hehe

I think the member with the biggest PC influence was probably Syrus the Mag...I always called him Syrus the Pretty Good just to bust his chops...always worked...

BOO ya!I can easily see that. I wish I had actually, you do good at that. *still annoyed at all the predator names. ._.*
Wish I had seen more of Kwesi's jokes and Lightnings super activity. *Sigh* Keep 'em coming frosty. ^_^

22sa
January 18th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Hmmm what's a good frostweaver memory lol..

Oh yes yes, the 22sa video game was a hit!
Yes but that's from New PC...

Frostweaver
January 18th, 2004, 03:31 PM
"I Want a Kiss!"
If you really want a kiss just grab any hot girl and kiss her and then say that you thought she is your girlfriend and apologize Hey I was just joking... You were??

*crumples up blueprint*

now I gotta devise up a new plan to kiss a girl... dangit

oni flygon
January 18th, 2004, 03:33 PM
O.O I absolutely contributed nothing to this forum... except being a #1 feelingshipper... O.O

Iveechan
January 18th, 2004, 03:36 PM
The creation vs. evolution threads were ok until some of the creationists were cussing people out. Ah, Scythemantis had some awesome posts. He was the sort of dude who appealed to everybody. I'm sort of glad that we don't have those topics anymore, it was SO annoying when a thread was closed, but then some other mod would re-open and close it again just to add some snide remark. Seriously, while I respect most of the people and moderators here, a few of those mods were just difficult to like in my humble opinion.

Oh yeah, after reading this post, don't go "Well if you don't like it here, then leave!" because that makes me want to leave less. And notice how I didn't mention names and I said "a few" :D

Cherrim
January 18th, 2004, 03:40 PM
>:o If you don't like it here, just leave!

J/k... o.o; I do remember all those threads you made, Dakota. ^_^ Those were the days, ne? I really miss the old PC... this one just doesn't measure up for some reason. x_X;;

Frostweaver
January 18th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Sweets and Kisses, Lightning!
Truth or dare... sad, ne?

I don't regret it. See, it was at my crush's birthday party. We had been playing a game or almost an hour and I hadn't gotten picked yet x_x;. I was kinda happy since I don't really want to kiss any of the guys there (we disagreed on same sex kissing XD) except my crush. (He was the only reason I'm playing... you know, wishing for the 1/15 chance I landed on him and etc). Luckily, he spun and laned on me! =3 We had to kiss twice since the rest of the group as all, "omg that sucked do it again". o.o; I think it was just all a conspiracy since they thought that we would be cute together. I'm dating him now btw XD XD

'Twas fun.

Bai,
Lightning

Cherrim
January 18th, 2004, 03:45 PM
It seems like you're stalking me since you have so many quotes from me. <_< Or was I just really that active?

Wooh.. look at all the typos in my old post! XD

22sa
January 18th, 2004, 03:50 PM
>:o If you don't like it here, just leave!

J/k... o.o; I do remember all those threads you made, Dakota. ^_^ Those were the days, ne? I really miss the old PC... this one just doesn't measure up for some reason. x_X;;
Everybody knew everybody back then, there was trustworthiness... =P

Frostweaver
January 18th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Ooo... 22sa... W00t!
I'm obsessed with love...No, I'm not qouting any books, movies, excetera. I've never been kissed, but I've always hoped I'd be on some school trip during December and I'd be alone outside standing, crying or something, in the snow, and a boy coming up to me and just lifting my chin and planting a warming kiss upon my lips. ramatic sigh.: Like that'll ever happen. Heh... I want that too! But from 22sa of course...

oni flygon
January 18th, 2004, 03:54 PM
ah...the mystery of "the-one-who-has-a-crush-on-22sa" mystery... memorable... XD

22sa
January 18th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Oh I remember that! Blaine (gym_leader018) has an awesome imagination. =P

Kairi
January 18th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Ooo... 22sa... W00t!Itsybistyspider is my guess, what do I get if Im right? =P Nyah. She was obsessed with him until they paired.

Iveechan
January 18th, 2004, 04:17 PM

2 different Hitmonarch, one saying: "anthro-lizard of doom"
Hitmonchan ex with green eyes: "sexiest Pokemon alive"
Anime shot of Hitmonchan punching Machamp: "DIE, FOUR-ARMED FREAK!"
Altered Hitmonchan silver spite, looked like he was wearing only short shorts: "S-E-X-X-Y"
Lance and Steven kissing: "Pucker up, Champ"
Erebus the dark Hitmonchan and Yomi.
Stylized Erebus done in MSpiaint: "kids taste like spam!" That one is still there.
Altered female RS trainer made to look like a boxer and the RS Tyrogue icon.
RS sprites, Electabuzz stabbing Slaking.

Arwen
January 18th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Well, mine... relates to username... also, I have some avatars made by Moonlight... o.o but it's only used for Diana.. (old PC) :P

oni flygon
January 18th, 2004, 04:22 PM
hehe... I remember some of my avatars...

-G/S/C sprite of tyranitar
-General Zhao Yun
-DW4 Zhao Yun
-edited Mew heart sprite of Yellow
-moving Yellow icon
-Gold smiling
-Yellow hiding behind her hat
-Ruby and Sapphire arguing at each other
-Yellow yawning
-Yellow and Green "Feelingshipping"
-Silver looking menacingly
-Yellow crying (cut out from a picture)
-Pokemon Special trainer-pokemon icon. (The one that 6 members have)
-my current one...

Custom user titles:
-Tiger General of Shu
-Darkness of a Tyrant
-Yellow Fan
-Fellow Yellow Fan (I remmeber Tsukushi-Chan recomending this XD)
-"Teh Loyal Yellow Fan" (My most famous titles of all)
- PC's only Feelingshipper
-Guy who likes Yellow
- "Lovin' ya Always"
- Full Metal What-Nots
-my current one...

Cosmos
January 18th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Here are some avatars I had

- Multiple Hazuki/Gary/Richie avatars
- Bayleef avatar
- Totodile avatar
- Treecko avatar
- Cosmo and Wanda avatar *right now*

Thats all I remember. I know I had more

Cherrim
January 18th, 2004, 05:01 PM
These are my multiple sigs/avatars. =D

I may have some of them wrong, since I have so many of them and I can't remember which boards I used which on... so if you don't remember them at all, just let me know. XD I just can't remember which one I started with, so I'll start with the first one I remember using. o.o

http://www.geocities.com/yamikha/siggy15.txt
Sig

http://www.geocities.com/yamikha/siggy17.txt http://www.geocities.com/yamikha/ava7.txt
Sig & Matching Avatar
**This one used an image map because that's when we were still allowed HTML in our sigs. =D So you could click, say, "AIM: Lightningchan" and it would pop up an AIM window to IM me with if I was online. Same with the links on it to my sites and to e-mail me, etc.

http://www.geocities.com/yamikha/siggy20.txt
Sig

http://www.geocities.com/yamikha/siggy21.txt http://www.geocities.com/yamikha/ava6.txt
Sig & Matching Avatar
**This one got a LOT of positive feedback. o_O I got about 10 PMs about it and a ton of comments in random posts. XD I still had it before PC moved. ^^;

o_O Does anyone remember any that I missed? I was sure I had more here. =\

oni flygon
January 18th, 2004, 05:11 PM
oh oh oh! Here's mine!

Some may remember this:
http://ww22.tiki.ne.jp/~ujikinn/bana2.jpg
This is the Ogura Hermitage Banner. I've worn it for a long long time in the old PC. Click here for the full picture. (http://ww22.tiki.ne.jp/~ujikinn/200202081.poke.jpg)

Poke Special banner: (Not shown) Remember that banner? It was the one with all of the Pokespecial banner.

Below:
Feelingshipping banner. Created by me but not drawn by me. XD Lots of feedback from it... ^_^
Bands banner: Some banner I made... worn only for a few weeks.

Miyu-chan
January 18th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I adored that CCS one! *glomp* XD What about the one with Baruka, saying "evil is my anti-drug, what's yours?" *not sure*

Frostweaver
January 18th, 2004, 05:23 PM
that one is on new PC actually ^_^;

The CCS one is the avatar that I remember Lightning as... if i have to do a member perception of her: Sakura from CCS ^_^;

(though somewhere in new PC she mentioned that she look like this girl in The Ring sometimes)

Arwen
January 18th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Well, heres my past avatars and probally banners... starting in November 2002 to November 2003

Theres more... got to wait a bit...

Cherrim
January 18th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Yeah, I used that one for a time Miyu, but I think that was on the new PC and I'm too lazy to count those ones. That is one of my favourite avatars, though. I've gotten a lot of 'WTF's and comments on it. XD

frostweaver - Yeah, if I brush my hair forward I look kinda like Sumara or whatever her name was. Especially when I just get out of the shower (like now! XD)

22sa
January 18th, 2004, 06:53 PM
oh oh oh! Here's mine!

Some may remember this:
http://ww22.tiki.ne.jp/~ujikinn/bana2.jpg
This is the Ogura Hermitage Banner. I've worn it for a long long time in the old PC. Click here for the full picture. (http://ww22.tiki.ne.jp/~ujikinn/200202081.poke.jpg)

Poke Special banner: (Not shown) Remember that banner? It was the one with all of the Pokespecial banner.

Below:
Feelingshipping banner. Created by me but not drawn by me. XD Lots of feedback from it... ^_^
Bands banner: Some banner I made... worn only for a few weeks.
Yea I remmeber that Yellow sig. It's the best one you ever had IMO. ^_^

oni flygon
January 18th, 2004, 07:13 PM
lol, you loved that sig I remember. You voted me for best sig. ^_^

22sa
January 18th, 2004, 09:51 PM
Yes, I did. =P

Here was Haruka-chan's (Kairi's)avatar when I joined PC. I asked her along with another member for her "binder full" of Haruka pics. XD =P

Kairi
January 18th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Yes, I did. =P

Here was Haruka-chan's (Kairi's)avatar when I joined PC. I asked her along with another member for her "binder full" of Haruka pics. XD =PAlmost my first one, but not quite. No cookie. =P I still have that one.

Timbjerr
January 18th, 2004, 10:26 PM
mmm...nostalgia...

I would include my old sigs and avatars...if I hadn't just reformatted my computr and deleted all excess stuff...

but I'm sure everyone who knew me from Jan.2003-Jul.2003 remembers this image:

http://art.slimemansion.com/copyright/pokemon/thumbs/046girls.gif

MoonLight
January 18th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Hmm The Avatars well the ones i can rem here they are :)

Cherrim
January 19th, 2004, 04:06 AM
I remember all of these sigs and avatars. XD

I was always squinting trying to figure out the people in tmbjr's old ava. ._.;

Purin
January 19th, 2004, 04:18 AM
One of my old avatars and signature each :) Those were the first ones that I made all by myself! *beams*

DragonTrainer
January 19th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Lol, I've had this avatar since like, ever, I cant remember any others I've had XD

H.A.W.K.
January 19th, 2004, 07:40 AM
Hmm. Cute avatar there purin. I think I remember your having that one!

John Denver
January 19th, 2004, 07:43 AM
hmm, I've had this avatar forever and always...

Hey lightning! What ever happened to your

"I like people who stand out in crowds"

you just gotta BOO ya!

H.A.W.K.
January 19th, 2004, 07:48 AM
I don't like lightining's acvatar. but his banner is asome.. I like the font's and stuff!

John Denver
January 19th, 2004, 08:14 AM
Lightning is a girl there hawk buddy...

*BAD JOKE ALERT*
H.a.w.k, if hawk is your last name, would your first name be mike...
*BAD JOKE ALERT*

BOO ya!

(gets banned)

Kayleigh
January 19th, 2004, 10:09 AM
Aw, I wish I had been a member at the old PC. ._. But these posts are really interesting to read!

Cosmos
January 19th, 2004, 10:20 AM
Here are some of the avatars and sigs I had in the past

John Denver
January 19th, 2004, 10:21 AM
HOW MANY MEMBERS here were here since the pre-PE2K merge? huh? HUH!?

Those members are the real PC veterans...raise yo hands foo...

BOO ya!

Cosmos
January 19th, 2004, 10:28 AM
When was that? Was that between Nov 2002 and Jan 2004? It it was, I was definatly here under another name.

Arwen
January 19th, 2004, 01:16 PM
I was a dedicated member since November 2002, so probally 95% percent of you may know me already... >_<...

Kairi
January 19th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Nope, I wasnt here before then.

Since this is the trend:

Cherrim
January 19th, 2004, 02:42 PM
I was... sorta. o_o; I left and came back later though. ;p

Arwen
January 19th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Did you remember that I changed my name atleast 5 to 6 times at PC?

Of couse you did! I'm 2nd in namechanging... btw...

Nonforgetable memories.

Old PC

Leader Jasmine -> Trinity (I'm not Trinity... it's history....) _> Gym Leader Clair -> Alyssa -> Diana

New PC

Gym Leader Roxanne -> Haruka -> Arwen (current)

Dizzy
January 19th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Don't you mean remember?

Oh this is for the Old PC... never mind then, I have nothing to do with it so... Continue :)

Frostweaver
January 19th, 2004, 03:11 PM
I remember all of these sigs and avatars. XD

I was always squinting trying to figure out the people in tmbjr's old ava. ._.;
Oh... you too? ^_^;
Thought i'm the only crazy person... I was able to make out every single one of them except for one which bugs me so bad... who's the one to the right of Whitney but left of Jasmine? Can't see her x_x (and i hope i'm right in making out Jasmine and Whitney...)

The reference we have now is after the PE2K split. Most members either left with PE2K, or are a member on both (that's why once PE2K have troubles or is reopened, so many threads are made about PE2K then).

I also heard that some threads are randomly deleted in the past too regardless of how many post counts they have... ranging from the The One Above with 2k post to some minor poll iwth 30 posts o_o;

Arwen
January 19th, 2004, 03:13 PM
????

Theres no whitney on my Username Change list, Frosty. *sighs*

Cherrim
January 19th, 2004, 03:35 PM
No, he's referring to tmbjr's avatar. ^_^;;

Yeah, large threads would be deleted by some sort of bug or something in the board. I don't remember it happening to any smaller threads, though. x_X I think it tended to happen when something reached over 7 pages.

Kayleigh
January 19th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Oh... you too? ^_^;
Thought i'm the only crazy person... I was able to make out every single one of them except for one which bugs me so bad... who's the one to the right of Whitney but left of Jasmine? Can't see her x_x (and i hope i'm right in making out Jasmine and Whitney...)
Okay, well, I know that the one to Jasmine's left is Kouga's daughter. ^_^; But I can't remember her name! She's on the G/S/C games. And if you're talking about a different one then say so. I can't figure out who that girl is at the top left corner with white hair, though. Karen?

Kairi
January 19th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Okay, well, I know that the one to Jasmine's left is Kouga's daughter. ^_^; But I can't remember her name! She's on the G/S/C games. And if you're talking about a different one then say so. I can't figure out who that girl is at the top left corner with white hair, though. Karen?Thats Janine, Kogas daughter. Karen is probably that women too, bu the posted a big version of it once in the desktop thread, it was his wallpaper too. ^_^;

Kayleigh
January 19th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Ooh! I guess I didn't notice it. Well, thanks for telling me her name. ^_^; I can never remember it. ._.'

Arwen
January 19th, 2004, 03:59 PM
>_<... uhhh... never mind....

(I'm the least uhhh... eventful person.... then... besides my account gets deleted because of a database crouption. x_x)

Frostweaver
January 19th, 2004, 04:18 PM
no no... Janine is to the right of Jasmine (left of Misty) so that possibility is taken out... I can't think of anyone else... the last female gym leader left is Sabrina but i can't make out any traits of her at all (as Erika is above Misty so...). If we count elite 4 then possibly Karen? *shrug*

oooh... this is harder than my math exam today o_o;

Arcanine
January 19th, 2004, 05:41 PM
Did you remember that I changed my name atleast 5 to 6 times at PC?

Of couse you did! I'm 2nd in namechanging... btw...

Nonforgetable memories.

Old PC

Leader Jasmine -> Trinity (I'm not Trinity... it's history....) _> Gym Leader Clair -> Alyssa -> Diana

New PC

Gym Leader Roxanne -> Haruka -> Arwen (current)
The user name you was using was Gym Leader Clair when I joined PC back in February 24th, 2003. So long ago, almost a year now, it passed by so quick *starts to remember back then at that time so long ago*.

Arwen
January 19th, 2004, 05:45 PM
The user name you was using was Gym Leader Clair when I joined PC back in February 24th, 2003. So long ago, almost a year now, it passed by so quick *starts to remember back then at that time so long ago*.
LOL... probally I have atleast 8 name changes in total by now... =P

Miyu-chan
January 20th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Here's my first post from the old PC. n_n
Miyu-chan's first post:

Hi there. ^_^ I'm Miyu-chan, sometimes called Flying Heart.

I'm 14, a ninth-grader, I like Drawing, Painting, Listening to Music, Singing, J-Pop, Shopping, Anime, Manga, Comics, TV, AIM, chatting online, Drawing fanart, Surfing on the web and...last, but not least I also like Pokemon. ^_^

My little brother is also on here in the PC, he's known as Pika12. ^_^ If you have any more Q's, ask. ^_^ Nice to meet you~!

Arwen
January 20th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Do you remember that my account got deleted once because of Database crouption before the 1st Get-togeter?

hopefully, most of you do...

Alyssa's Username Panic:

I wont be here on saturday.. I afraid my account wont be restored by then.

do you HAVE to use your Diana account to the Get Together?
Yes... I have to use my primary account.. This is a backup account... it wont work.. lol.

Just use add posts onto Trinity for the party than or use this name. I mean, you don't have to do it for yourself, do it for PC.

Thats not going to work.. 22sa.. I will never use that name and never ever going to use it.

Quote: Originally posted by Alyssa

Thats not going to work.. 22sa.. I will never use that name and never ever going to use it.
Quote: ...or use this name... The one you're using right now.

Quote: Originally posted by 22sa

The one you're using right now.
This is a temp name.. I dont use tempary names for events.

Quote: Originally posted by Alyssa

This is a temp name.. I dont use tempary names for events.
Diana!!!!!!! You do know you name can be changed.

I don't deserve my account to be deleted. I want everything back to normal.. meaning my postcount, register date, etc. It's not my resposnsibility that my account got deleted by some database error.. nooo.. should it be my fault? no.... should I start over? no... I am going to wait then.

She just wants her post count back so badly, I think it was 1560. I want my posts jacked by 910 if she gets that though. You user name can be changed your post count can be changed your join date and be changed.
I am still waiting for my account to be fixed.. Do I have to wait all day to get it fixed. They didn't did a single thing yet.

who cares about a pointless number...*stares around* okay you people do. But please Diana/Alyssa, just use any of your thousands of usernames to the get together please? who cares about a pointless group of letters anyway all we want on PC is you. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE?

somethings special about it... hmmm... popularity, raising of quality posts, friends... I lose that... well... I have no online life then.:-/ Maybe a little on popularity, but you're thinking too much if you say you'll "lose your raising of quality posts, friends..."

I mean, that's your decision...

Diana just come here and post. Mabe it will be fixed be then. But if not still come here today Diana and post.

I am still not going because I am not going to make a fool of myself.

Not fixed.. not going...

Nuff said.

Alyssa, don't y0u think you're being mean to all of us that enjoy your company......

I mean, just make an account named Diana again........You're account was deleted so, that name should be free again!

You can go as Diana!!!!

its fixed now.. only thing i hate to do is fix the favorite smiles.

The End?

DragonTrainer
January 20th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Wow, nothing memorable about me?Oh come one people, I am so memorable XD

Just playing you guys :P

Arwen
January 20th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Playing with...

Uhhh Never Mind... Ahhh... the other thing... hmmm...

Kairi
January 20th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Cool idea Miyu

You have to see mine in context though: http://pokecommunity.com/REFRENCE/showthread.php?t=6178 (http://pokecommunity.com/REFRENCE/showthread.php?t=6178)

DragonTrainer
January 20th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Lol what are you talking about?

Kairi
January 20th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Me? My first post to grace The Pokmon Community of course! =P

Cherrim
January 20th, 2004, 03:19 PM
I remember reading that post once, Kairi. o_O;; I remember being impressed by how someone who'd joined recently had the initiative to use proper grammar and normal sentences. <_< (Note: The new members we used to end up with couldn't string proper sentences together... I'm not talking about the new new members and... *confused self*)

I was going to post my first post, but then I realized how boring it was. XD

Kairi
January 20th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I remember reading that post once, Kairi. o_O;; I remember being impressed by how someone who'd joined recently had the initiative to use proper grammar and normal sentences. <_< (Note: The new members we used to end up with couldn't string proper sentences together... I'm not talking about the new new members and... *confused self*)

I was going to post my first post, but then I realized how boring it was. XD'
Cant be worse than mine, which was so boring I couldnt post it alone, I had to post the topic. ._.;; I was in the games section the whole first month and never came out of hiding. Thats why I missed you, Kwesi and the others in Other Chat when all thesecrush stories occurred. O_o
Maybe the new members of that day is what made me stand out so quickly? =D

John Denver
January 20th, 2004, 03:29 PM
My first PC posts we're PE2K fanboyish...

I was always saying...

"oooh, IIII came from pe2K! what NOW!"

yep...only later afterward I started saying

BOO ya!

Miyu-chan
January 20th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Wow...Kairi's first post is so unique. XD
I was going to post my first post, but then I realized how boring it was. XD I doubt it. n_n; Mine is boring too, look at those mistakes in that post. (I was in a hurry, since my exam was almost coming. o_O")

John Denver
January 20th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Dangit...I can't find my first PC post...hmm...is there a tool I could use to find it?

BOO ya?

Frostweaver
January 20th, 2004, 04:28 PM
I don't think there is a way to recover things before the split... It's hard enough to find things within the reference on the internet without using the PC reference. Going back even further will be even more difficult.

(will resume adding quotes after midterm ^_^; )

Cherrim
January 20th, 2004, 04:33 PM
If you know you posted your first post in the newbie section, just go to the reference and set the cut off date to the beginning and just sift through the pages from the back. =\ If you didn't... then you'll have to do a lot of thinking. ;p

John Denver
January 20th, 2004, 04:38 PM
hmm...my first PC post...

"Hi I'm Dakota...I am thy Savior..."

I dunno if it was that...mighta been

BOO ya!

Frostweaver
January 20th, 2004, 04:45 PM
the reference is cut off at beginning of December. even setting the pages back to "the beginning" it's not the true beginning. (or else i'll be putting up some stuff much further back in the album =/ )

Kairi
January 20th, 2004, 05:05 PM
the reference is cut off at beginning of December. even setting the pages back to "the beginning" it's not the true beginning. (or else i'll be putting up some stuff much further back in the album =/ )At least *someone* told you how to do that huh? Man, Id like to meet that person. =p You really are doing very amazing stuff with the reference frosty, it was left there for people like you, and makes me proud youre doing all this. ^_^

Arwen
January 20th, 2004, 05:33 PM
I have too many welcome topics... ;-;...

I should of kept my name... >_<

DragonTrainer
January 20th, 2004, 05:37 PM
You mean Haruka?I kinda like that one better, or maybe Alyssa/Diana

Cherrim
January 20th, 2004, 06:10 PM
I think I liked Diana the best for some reason. o_O;;

It took me a long time to get used to your latest username, I must admit. XD

Arwen
January 20th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Well, most people agree back then, but it's time for a change though.. ;-;...

Cherrim
January 20th, 2004, 06:14 PM
You're thinking of changing your username again? o.o;

Frostweaver
January 20th, 2004, 06:16 PM
i think she meant back then why she changed to Arwen... I think she's keeping this one now. Heh I just avoid all confusion by calling her by her RL which she will not change (possible but very unlikely anyone changes their RL name)

John Denver
January 20th, 2004, 06:28 PM
man, what can she change it to

HappyCheeks008

BOO ya!

Arwen
January 20th, 2004, 06:34 PM
No, I'm not changing it...

Why change it to happycheeks808?

John Denver
January 20th, 2004, 06:52 PM
happycheeks seems to suit you

I think that phantom angel's week as mod is worth noting into the album...

BOO ya!

Kairi
January 20th, 2004, 07:39 PM
happycheeks seems to suit you

I think that phantom angel's week as mod is worth noting into the album...

BOO ya!Old database stuff only though, or else there would be a lot more to add. Maybe in the future? Its up to frosty, his topic I guess. ^_^;
Apparentlynot. =/ Didn't mean it that way...

Frostweaver
January 20th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Old database stuff only though, or else there would be a lot more to add. Maybe in the future? Its up to frosty, his topic I guess. ^_^;
no I do not hog the topic even if I start it. Furthermore I do not make a whole list of stupid rules to "govern" a topic only resulting in drilling the topic right down to the ground into oblivion. Whatever seems fitting to you, add it. But within common sense... like don't quote something done a week ago or something. Absolutely nothing 2004 that's the only line I'll draw. I believe PC is sensible enough not to quote every single post found on PC. We have good sense of judgement, right? ;p *c*

Arwen
January 20th, 2004, 08:13 PM
I am not changing my name...

I am keeping Arwen... uhhhh... for the rest of the time I am here for... it depends.

John Denver
January 21st, 2004, 04:51 AM
I wonder who long that statement will make me laugh arwen...:D

BOO ya!

Arwen
January 21st, 2004, 12:52 PM
Laugh?

I told you, I am keeping Arwen... >_>

John Denver
January 21st, 2004, 07:16 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOK

if ya say so...

I think we should find the member with the most name changes...I wonder how many meganquill had

BOO ya!

Frostweaver
January 21st, 2004, 07:18 PM
oh... I don't know that person... but I think it's no doubt Alyssa has the most name changing ^_^; New PC alone has like 3?

John Denver
January 21st, 2004, 07:25 PM
total I would say she has about...how many...6?

golly..I've been Dakota for 4 years on PE2K and PC....SHIKES WOMAN!!

and BOO ya!

Arwen
January 21st, 2004, 07:31 PM
No, Uhhhh... Marina-Chan at Old PC outdo me... she did 9 name changes.

:o

John Denver
January 21st, 2004, 07:35 PM
wow...that'd be too confusing...one or two name changes is fine but 9!?!

wow...that's strange...all her friends confused 9 times!?!

wow...too much for me

wow it's a BOO ya!

Cherrim
January 22nd, 2004, 02:41 PM
The last time I changed my main online alias was either late 2000 or early 2001. o_o; And even then, I used "Lightning" in a lot of different things anyway. x_X;;

Was Marina-chan the same person as Crystal Vulpix (or whatever her username was x_X) because she changed her name a lot too. o.o

Cosmos
January 22nd, 2004, 02:51 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOK

if ya say so...

I think we should find the member with the most name changes...I wonder how many meganquill had

BOO ya!
I only had 4. Meganiquil155, Bayleef, Hazuki-san, and now Cosmos

Arwen
January 22nd, 2004, 04:19 PM
The last time I changed my main online alias was either late 2000 or early 2001. o_o; And even then, I used "Lightning" in a lot of different things anyway. x_X;;

Was Marina-chan the same person as Crystal Vulpix (or whatever her username was x_X) because she changed her name a lot too. o.o

That Crystal Vulpix! She surpassed me on name changing...

:(

Frostweaver
January 22nd, 2004, 05:16 PM
"You're not *hot*"

Quote: Originally posted by Dakota

Bayleef you so hot

**coughs**

I called you bayleef, what chya gonna do about it? huh? Huh? HUH? WHAT?

**does his pimp walk**

**west side**

I'll be off in 30 min, it is now 9:17

BOO ya!
Well please stop saying people are hot when they aren't. It's getting anoying in a while. Okay.?

i'm not hot?

Arwen
January 22nd, 2004, 05:20 PM
What is a pimp????

I have no idea.... one of dakota's crazy words.

Kayleigh
January 22nd, 2004, 09:57 PM
Lol, Miyu-chan's first post didn't have one single 'n_n' face in it! And that was neat seeing Kairi's. Mine was so boring... I think I put something like 'Hi everybody! I'm new here!' Nothing at all about me. XD

BTW, reading those Truth or Dare stories made me want to start a new thread about them~ ^_^ I love hearing stories like those.

Frostweaver
January 22nd, 2004, 10:03 PM

*wants to agree with Kayleigh by starting them again but realizes that people nowadays are too differnet compare to the old members...*
*imagines that the new truth/dare thread will be dominated by role playing*
*thinks that they wont' work*
*wants to cry about that*

Kayleigh
January 22nd, 2004, 10:09 PM
I dunno, I think having some threads that were at the old database might just make PC more active and fun for some of the older members. ^_^ They'll get to hear newer stories that new members tell, etc. Like meee! XP Except I'll have to think about some of my dares. Haven't played it in such a long time. (But I'll make sure, next time my friends are over, to play it when my cute neighbor's outside. XD Muahaha, I've got some great ideas. *cackles*)

Frostweaver
January 22nd, 2004, 10:11 PM

*imagines Kayleigh trying out Lightning's method on "how to kiss a crush"* ^_^;
<= *is a boring person, and has nothing to say*

Dizzy
January 22nd, 2004, 10:45 PM
GoOdY tRuTh Or DaRe LoL SoUnDs FuN lol... okay enough typing like that... What are we going to do lol.. hmm you could do "How to make your Ex feel jealous of your present girlfriend because she left you that day at the freekin park because you wanted to go home and she didnt and then you guys got into a big argument because she thinks your not paying enough attention to her because she's too concieted because she's in Gold House and Gold House sucks.. but thats okay--game" LOL My life is boring so this is where i get it from....

Frostweaver
January 22nd, 2004, 10:52 PM

*is not happy at how Dizzy is acting*
*believes that his topic is kind of getting off track*
*one day will do a locked topic that consist only of memories*
*starts panicking for LA test tomorrow*

Kairi
January 23rd, 2004, 09:02 AM

*is not happy at how Dizzy is acting*
*believes that his topic is kind of getting off track*
*one day will do a locked topic that consist only of memories*
*starts panicking for LA test tomorrow*

................If you want to, make two threads. One for memories, and one for discussion. When you want to add to the discussion, just PM me or another mod and we could add it. Or, leave it unlocked but ask kindly for memories only and have everyone contribute. Thats probably better.

Hanatori
January 23rd, 2004, 02:50 PM
Heh... old memories. Seeing the joke about the nun and the donkey once again makes me smile. ;D

I seem to recall a topic on the old PC where... I'm not sure... Kwesi and some other people... maybe Dakota were talking about... stuff. I think it was something about how they met girls that they thought were hot. oO

Would anyone happen to remember such a topic? And, if so, does anyone have posts from it? =P

On a slightly irrelevant note, I recall asking in a post that if Dakota found a girl named "BOO ya!"... never mind. n_n

Miyu-chan
January 23rd, 2004, 05:02 PM
Lol, Miyu-chan's first post didn't have one single 'n_n' face in it! And that was neat seeing Kairi's. Mine was so boring... I think I put something like 'Hi everybody! I'm new here!' Nothing at all about me. XD

BTW, reading those Truth or Dare stories made me want to start a new thread about them~ ^_^ I love hearing stories like those. You noticed? *haven't noticed* =P Yeah, I used "^_^" back then. =P
*notices that frosty is using ** alot*
=p

Frostweaver
January 23rd, 2004, 05:07 PM
*notices that frosty is using ** alot*
=p

*is not sure if Miyu-chan realizes that stuff inside **s are generally interpreted as thoughts or an action*
*is thinking a lot because he can't exactly say stuff out loud*

Miyu-chan
January 23rd, 2004, 05:10 PM
*knows that ** means thoughts or actions*
*is thinking the she's doomed cause her mom is back* o_O;

Junichi
January 23rd, 2004, 10:29 PM
"You're not *hot*"
What do you mean Cosmo isnt hot?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!? She is so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
January 24th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Does anyone remember that kid named ^^NICK^^? He was such a geek!
Anywayz:

Old couples, wannabe couples and valentine hook ups:
Megeniquil&Wendeli
Trinity& Misty Shelz
Dakota& Dratini
Me& Bookgirl2003
Arcanine&Tsukushi Chan
Moonlight&Shelz
tmbjr&Bayleef
just to name a few

Disagreements, arguements, and Flamewares:
Kenta (Now ash)& Misty Shelz (now shelz)
Reason: Over who is Ash
Dakota& sdp (and a lot of others)
Reason: Religion
Cas& ...people
Reason: She was probably PMS'ing
RamonBashamo& JoeyPoochyena
Reason: I forget
Me&Latiospudd
Reason: Boys with piercings

And a lot more where that came from

Unforgetable things:
Pc starting (of course)
Me joining (lOl)
Cas& Shelz leaving
Keitaro creating that damm ^The One Above
Whoever created MOTM
Deni getting banned for harassing me.
All the arguments Cursing Gengar and Starcaliber got into.
22sa getting 3000(and 4000) posts
Kwesi& Deni starting picture and voice posting.

John Denver
January 25th, 2004, 03:32 PM
I created the MOTM's you guys...does no one listen to me? gawsh...

Sorry for my wussy attack, but I just had to say this...

Oh Carol you so hot

*cough*

BOO ya!

Cosmos
January 25th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Does anyone remember that kid named ^^NICK^^? He was such a geek!
Anywayz:

Old couples, wannabe couples and valentine hook ups:
Megeniquil&Wendeli
Trinity& Misty Shelz
Dakota& Dratini
Me& Bookgirl2003
Arcanine&Tsukushi Chan
Moonlight&Shelz
tmbjr&Bayleef
just to name a few

And a lot more where that came from

Unforgetable things:
Pc starting (of course)
Me joining (lOl)
Cas& Shelz leaving
Keitaro creating that damm ^The One Above
Whoever created MOTM
Deni getting banned for harassing me.
All the arguments Cursing Gengar and Starcaliber got into.
22sa getting 3000(and 4000) posts
Kwesi& Deni starting picture and voice posting.Ummm, me and tmbjr weren't a real couple and I know some more moments

Zeke31 most popular member winning at least 3 catagories in MOTM.
Kenta lover becoming Kenta hater. *forgot who that member was*
Kairi quickly becoming popular.
All the popular couples on PC. Arcanine and Soph, Junichi and Cosmo
Zeke's Apple Orchard
Anime Guy and girl obsessed club
Insanity club.

22sa
January 25th, 2004, 04:32 PM
I don't think my first post on PC was readable...

oni flygon
January 25th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Something to add in the old couples:

Dark Tyranitar and Miki-chan

XD

22sa
January 25th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Heh ya. Every time I see Miki-chan I think Kwesi for some reason. :\ =P

oni flygon
January 25th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Where? Where's Miki-chan? *looks frantically from left to right*

100marios
January 25th, 2004, 08:38 PM
*smacks head*
Gah! No wonder no one new me back then! I just came out of nowhere hehe. I didn't use the welcome thread, in fact, the only thread I ever looked at was the Art thread. I believe I joined back in the old PC and posted around 2 times...hehe....and then I joined back in September and posted another 2 times. After seeing some other peoples posts in around December in other threads, I decided that I wanted to be "one of the gang", you know, a regular, the person everyone knows. I started working my way up, and although I can't say I'm a person everyone knows, I do know that I have some very good friends on this forum!.....and I used to think forums were really boring. Well I just pretty much explained my PC life story hehe, I'm really glad I met all of you! *smiles*

oni flygon
January 25th, 2004, 08:40 PM
U sed the welcome thread the first time I came here. But when I re-registered, I didn't use it...

anyways, remember dark tyranitar x Miki-chan ...

XD

Kairi
January 25th, 2004, 08:48 PM
I don't think my first post on PC was readable...Lol, anyone learning a second language fascinates me. I dont know how you guys do it, I swear I am not nearly smart enough to memorize another language and be so fluent in it. Even if I did saylearn Japanese or English itd feel awkward. If I was posting on a Japanese message board, Id feel like I was trading symbols back and forth that Im not even sure means were communicating. It wouldnt feel like it to me, I dont think.

*edit ,Chinese, I meant Chinese. @_@

oni flygon
January 25th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Learning French is awkward... keep messing up my conjugations ... >.<

Frostweaver
January 25th, 2004, 08:52 PM
*is studying for French at the moment but fails to do so =p *c* *
*HATES FRENCH FOR ALL THOSE STUPID LAWS IN GRAMMARS, but has exceptions to those grammar laws but then again has exceptions to the exceptions to those grammar crap... >_<; *
*remembers that he didn't start a first post in the welcome new comer forum*

22sa
January 25th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Lol, anyone learning a second language fascinates me. I dont know how you guys do it, I swear I am not nearly smart enough to memorize another language and be so fluent in it. Even if I did saylearn Japanese or English itd feel awkward. If I was posting on a Japanese message board, Id feel like I was trading symbols back and forth that Im not even sure means were communicating. It wouldnt feel like it to me, I dont think.

*edit ,Chinese, I meant Chinese. @_@
I see your point. It takes discipline to learn a new language... Which is something I don't have, or never took in properly so I'm failing in English AND forgetting my Madarin Chinese lol. =P

Frostweaver
January 25th, 2004, 08:58 PM

*is messed for tomorrow's French test, already slaughtered by English on Friday, writing skills almost all gone for his cantonese now as well...*
*can't handle so many languages even if it's just 3... wonders how Dizzy handle 8 o_o;*

oni flygon
January 25th, 2004, 09:01 PM
*got slaughtered by French final*

anyways, I already know 3 languages, but America wants me to learn one more!!! >.<

22sa
January 25th, 2004, 09:04 PM

*is messed for tomorrow's French test, already slaughtered by English on Friday, writing skills almost all gone for his cantonese now as well...*
*can't handle so many languages even if it's just 3... wonders how Dizzy handle 8 o_o;*
lol, I'm stabbed by all my tests, the hardest and deadliest by English. X_X

Frostweaver
January 25th, 2004, 09:07 PM

*thinks that part of his french problems maybe related to listening to a japanese song while attempting to study French... that may be part of the problem XD *c* *
*will be killed by all of his tests as well... poor Edmontonians being slaughtered... and this slaughtering won't end until... never... =/ *

22sa
January 25th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Never litsen to music when your studying, litsen to them when your taking a break. =P

Frostweaver
January 25th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Never litsen to music when your studying, litsen to them when your taking a break. =P

*perhaps that explains all of his low marks in this life ever since he learnt what's downloading*
*... is too lazy to shut down that winamp player to study... is a procrasinator and probably explains the rest of the story why he sucks so bad in school*

22sa
January 25th, 2004, 09:26 PM

*perhaps that explains all of his low marks in this life ever since he learnt what's downloading*
*... is too lazy to shut down that winamp player to study... is a procrasinator and probably explains the rest of the story why he sucks so bad in school*
At least you made it to Super Academic Old Scona and is willing to study, unlike someone like 22sa. =P

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
January 26th, 2004, 04:05 AM
I've got a B in Spanish class. Muy Bien, amigos, no? That's what I THOUGHT!!!

John Denver
January 26th, 2004, 05:45 PM
I get constant A's in spanish...so easy...

Si...como no...

el BOO ya!

orange*berry
January 26th, 2004, 05:54 PM
*got slaughtered by French final*

anyways, I already know 3 languages, but America wants me to learn one more!!! >.<

Gee... I only know two, and I have to learn another. n.n() I have to take two years of Spanish to graduate from my particular school, and since Spanish is the only thing they offer... *sigh* I don't know what I'll ever use Spanish for anyway...

John Denver
January 26th, 2004, 05:58 PM
for speaking to spanish people of course :P:P

OI think a good memory was when Cas was banned...it's worth menitoning...it was sad though :(

boo ya...

Frostweaver
January 26th, 2004, 06:06 PM

*already mentioned Cas event... just not in great detail as most of the "great detail" was deleted anyway*

Arwen
January 26th, 2004, 06:22 PM
The Cas Event was horrible... she was cursing at everyone... though..

Horrible event though.

Miyu-chan
January 26th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Really? o_o" You should see how much grammer rules english has. o_O" My classmates in Taiwan were moaning and groaning... I got a B- on my English final. There were no As, oand only three Bs, and I was one of them. o_o; They should be ashamed. =P

John Denver
January 26th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Hmm, what about

"Greatest PC members ever."

Members who have been around PC for a while, no new members...that'd be good, like, the 10 members who crafted PC from the ground...i already know who I'm thinking of

BOO ya!

Arwen
January 26th, 2004, 06:43 PM
A vet, Dakota...

Well, theres more since you join... My name gets deleted, Database Errors, Datacenter crashing, some more events, etc.

Kairi
January 26th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Hmm, what about

"Greatest PC members ever."

Members who have been around PC for a while, no new members...that'd be good, like, the 10 members who crafted PC from the ground...i already know who I'm thinking of

BOO ya!Wouldnt that kind of add to our members leaving problem? =/ If you want to though, you can. o.o; (You will add me right? *clicks Dakotas KoC link*)

John Denver
January 26th, 2004, 07:08 PM
lol

but, honestly, everything in the memory album is a popularity contest for old members anyways...

maybe...

oni flygon
January 26th, 2004, 07:10 PM
a popularit contest? dang... I wasn't really that popular here in PC since I'm innactive during weekdays... O.o

John Denver
January 26th, 2004, 07:19 PM
how bout

"greatest Threads"

Like, MOTM's, the One Above and such....

BOO hey wait a minute...

orange*berry
January 27th, 2004, 03:57 AM
lol

but, honestly, everything in the memory album is a popularity contest for old members anyways...

maybe...

Maybe, yeah. X.o() I appear...once! I'm not very popular since Iv always had an obscure post count I guess. *shrugs*

John Denver
January 27th, 2004, 04:53 PM
heh, sorta orange*melon

Everyone on PC knows you...go up to someone on PC, slap them in the face and say...

"DO YOU KNOW WHO ORANGE IS?"

AND they'll say yes and run away

BOO ya!

Sapphire Titan
January 27th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Am I the only one who remembers Zeke's rpg Zeke's Apple Orchard? It was really packed! Those were the good ol' days....

John Denver
January 27th, 2004, 05:18 PM
OMG!!

I remember that to..I swear, when I joined PC, zeke already had about 200 posts...crazy guy...

I wonder where it is now

(deleted) :(

BOO ya!

Dizzy
January 27th, 2004, 06:06 PM
I get constant A's in spanish...so easy...

Si...como no...

el BOO ya!

I got a A+ in Portuguese, I can speak some spanish and lots of English :)... and Maybe I could learn French or even German in the next 3 years after Portuguese :)

Frostweaver
January 27th, 2004, 06:22 PM

*knows that the apple orchard is deleted as he tried to look for that too in the reference... as everyone back then commented that it's a good thread*

*DO NOT MENTION FRENCH IN FRONT OF FROSTY or else....*

Dizzy
January 27th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Oooo you mean Francais.. lol okay I wont. Sorry frostweaver: :)

Cosmos
January 27th, 2004, 08:06 PM
I got an A on my Spanish final and I got an A in Spanish. I kinda have trouble trying to talk in that language though.

22sa
February 11th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Heh, before the new PC, certain PC members like me always get these gateway errors and are prevented from connecting to PC. :\

Haruka
February 11th, 2004, 07:57 PM
IE in chinese? o_O

i remember that... it's strange though.

Frostweaver
February 11th, 2004, 07:58 PM
*aww... chinese window XP? =p *c* *

*hmm... certainly met up with them quite often but Frosty never saved any pictures of them*

22sa
February 11th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Wha...? Oh............... I didn't want my Explorer to be in Chinese at the time and I couldn't get out of it. It's not Chinese Windows XP, LOL.

Haruka
February 11th, 2004, 08:07 PM
I bet you can get firefox in Chinese then... :-P