PDA

View Full Version : star hunters

Kimicatdemon
May 19th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Trainers meet on a cruise ship to reach the johoto leaguge, but when a raging storm hits, they find themselves on what is supposably an abandoned island.
They met a group of peopl that remain dedicated to the pokemon of the stars/wishes. The child of the high preist carries the rock, but when the rock is acceidently broken,it isn't long before members of team sun go on a search to make sure the world never sees night again.....

to be in this you must fill out...

Name:
(1 legendary)
Description
Sorry i was told to make it more descriptive and i just can't win, so i started this thread but from here on out, it belongs to the people....*shuts door.

:.~*Saix*~.:
May 19th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Ok You Have To Make Your Plot More Descriptive And Longer When You Do I Might Join

the-boy-who-lost-his-gun
May 20th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Name:Rob
Pokemon:
1 scizzor
2 dragonair
3 magbi
4 kangeskon
5 charizard
6 blissy
Description:black hair, brown eyes,black shirt, black carrgo pants

Alana
May 26th, 2005, 06:06 AM
Name: Okita
Pokemon
1. Chikorita
2. Dewgong
3. Arcanine
4. Flygon
5. Misdreavus
6. Mew
Description: Bright gold eyes, short dark blue hair, a green tank top with a lightning streak on the front(like that on the top of a fastball), blue jeans, a green headband with a fastball on it and green sweat bands also with fastballs on them on both wrists. Also a simple belt with six Pokeball on it and a yellow backpack.

obelisk-kun
May 27th, 2005, 06:14 PM
[QUOTE=amathisis]Name:devon
Pokemon
1.charazard
2.gyrados
3.mewtwo
4.megunium
5.dragonite
6.and dragonite
description: emerald male

Kiora
May 27th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Name: Lati
Pokemon:
Eevee-Tala
Latias-Faine
Charizard-Blastoise
Marshtomp-Myst
Vaporeon-Rayne
Mightyena-Shadow
Description-like a team aqua girl with long blond hair nad light green eyes.

pokegirl909
June 1st, 2005, 05:58 AM
Name: Luna

Pokemon:
Espeon
Umbreon
Pikachu
Celebi
Delcatty

Description: Luna has black hair and violet eyes. She wears a black bikini top and a purple knee high skirt. Her skin is white