PDA

View Full Version : Go Shojou! (a girls only rp)~revived

Midori Chi
May 20th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Alright...have any of you heard of Shojou? ...Well, you should if you're an anime fan...If you DON'T know about it....I'll tell you...Shojou means "pretty gals" You see most Shojou in animes dealing with magical girls...Anyways...here's the rp..

Plot

This takes place way in the future,on Earth,the last planet. The girls all over the world are given powers to fight the new creatures wreaking the world. Because girls get work done fast, they can fight as soon as they're done....And not only that creatures are coming.....they're all boys! ..The boys got brainwashed by the all powerful Kuro.(which means "black" in Japanese)So...we've gotta get 'em back to normal....

Here's your form

Name:
Powers\Weapons:
Looks:
Personality:
History:
rp example:
Happy rp-ing!!

Chikara
May 21st, 2005, 06:22 AM
name: Nai
powers/weapons: gots a sword, but when she gats mad, she controls fire(she hardly ever gats mad)
looks: bonde hair, blue eyes, always wears baggy chothes, really short(4'3)
history: parents died in a car crash, so she tries to pretend they ARENT dead...but they are...you get it!
rp example: (is it REQUIRED!? Im not good at RP examples...)

Pikabloo
May 21st, 2005, 07:48 AM
Name: Michiyo (AKA Michi) Fujiwara
Powers\Weapons: Michi can create ice, freeze water to form ice, and control ice and water around her. She has a spear for a weapon.
Looks: Long purple hair and blue eyes. She wears baggy jeans, and a black tank top and a navy jacket tied around her waist.
Personality: She's kind of a tom boy- never wears any girlish clothes of other girly things. She prefers to get things done as soon as possible. She is normally calm at times of danger.
History: Too sleepy to think... Maybe later...

rp example
Drops of water trickled of a leaf, and dropped onto Akira's forehead. She steadily opened her eyes. She stretched her arms and gave out a big yawn. She smiled. The rain was over, and she could finally go home. She stood up, and took a good big step out of the tree's cover. She patted the tree. Thanks for giving me some cover, ol' tree! As she walked away, a voice, out of nowhere, came out: "You're welcome!"

Jeremy
May 21st, 2005, 08:57 AM
Ohh this is gonna be funny sweeties!

Name: Akane
Powers\Weapons: Can produce electricty, and manipulate it into a melee weapon
Looks: Kawaii! Long light blue Hair, and light blue eyes. Wears a short light blue dress. Two shiney light blue bracelets, with Azure gemstones.
Personality: Always hyper, caring,clusmy, and tries to make every move adorable, and acts like a morn. Is more of a tomboy then she appears, always decetiful, clever. Extremely emotional when somebody asks about her past. Reveals her true personallity in the face of danger; a cunning and skilled fighter.
History: Can't remember her own past. All she has is a picture of her family, and a teddy bear that symbolises her past.
rp example: Akane is in a fight with a swordsman with a rusty sword, with blood dripping from it. Akane holding her left arm and tries to mantain her balance. "It's not over yet!" Akane yelled, then she tries to send a bolt of lightning to her foe, but then misses. The sowrdsman runs towards Akane and slices her through the neck. Akane gasp her last breath... Everything turns black, then, the words "Game Over." Appear, then the hologram closes. "Arg! I was so close!" Akane yelled frustratingly. "I might as well get a snack." Akane walks off cheerfully.

Asura Nirosuki
May 21st, 2005, 12:48 PM
Name:April
Powers\Weapons:Staff of Darkness
Looks:She has tanish skin, hot redish and brownish eyes, wears a white tank top under her dark blue coat.*which covers her brusie's*Has Six earing in each ear, and has Blackish purpleish hair.
Personality:She is lean Mean and a fighting girl with no goodness in her.
History:Abandon by her Family Apirl lived her life off the cold mean streets and Gambling for food and Money.Bullied around too much she has learned to hate everyone and moslty herself.
rp example: too tired.^-^ if must i will.

angel
May 21st, 2005, 01:36 PM
Can i still oin? If i can heres mine:
Name:Angel
Powers\Weapons:A sword
Looks:Has short lightish, darkish with pink highlights that goes to my shoulders. Has Hasel eyes. Wears a scarf around my neck to cover up a burn i got when i was 1. Hurts anyone who tries to take it off. Has a light blue faded out tanktop and blue jeans.
Personality:Sweet at times, hurts anybody who gets on her nevres, hurts anybody if they try to see whats under the scarf.
History:Lives in a town by the coast line.A few days before she gets her powers she gets burned and wears a scarf all the time.She always gets in trouble in schol for the scarf thing and got suspended for punching a teacher in the stomach for trying to take off her scarf.
rp example: "COme on" she said her brown hair dancing in the wind and her eyes shinning. "But you know i can't" a boy said smiling at her with freshly brushed white teeth. "Come on hiei" she said grabing his hand tightly. "Okay" hiei said kissing her softly. "Good boy" she said runing away dragging him with her. They stoped at a tree. "I remeber this tree" hiei said hugging her. "I do too" she said smiling back. Her face blue and yellow because of the blockbusters' sign behind hiei.

Midori Chi
May 21st, 2005, 04:46 PM
OMG! Alot of people joined!! Thanks SO much! ^_^ To let you know...the reason I have "gender" there is because...your character can have a friend who's a boy! Even though the dude would be hypnotised...the girl can think of flashbacks between them..or whatever..I think there's enough people...so...we can start! ^_^

Here's my character!

Name:Midori (means green in japanese...which is my favorite color!)
Powers\Weapons:sometimes bow and arrow,green staff like Sakura's from CCS
Looks:white short hair,the length is longer in the front,wears something like you would see Sakura wear...or Chi...sorta..
Personality:sweet,seious in battle,not much of a girly-girl..more of a tom-boy..in the middle,you know?
History:ugh..too excited..I'll do so later! XD

angel
May 21st, 2005, 04:48 PM
You forgot the rpg example. I'm just saying.

Midori Chi
May 21st, 2005, 04:59 PM
ooc: Yeah..do I really have to? lol...sorta..Anyways..I think I'll go ahead and start it now..

ic: "B-beep! b-beep! b-beep! ...click" Midori lay in her room, eyes open..thinking while looking at the ceiling. She then made a slow turn in bed and glanced at the photo on her nightstand...of her dad. Of course her mom was there..but not her dad...because of the invasion. Then she looked at the clock.. 5:30 a.m. "Why do I even bother waking up so early?" she asked herself. She went ahead and got out of bed and got dressed. She was wearing a green tanktop with shorts,green flipflops,and a green ribbon in her hair. She tiptoed outside in the frontyard so the cool morning could get her awake completely. She looked around the street for a minute.

angel
May 21st, 2005, 05:11 PM
"It's going to be in the high 70's today" the radio person said. I slamed my hand down on the buzzer to make it shut up. "I hate mornings" i said to myself geting up and putting on my white tanktop and then my light faded out blue jacket. My light short skirt and then finally my blue scarf. I walked down the stairs and walked out the door. "I miss them" i said quietly to myself.

Midori Chi
May 21st, 2005, 05:13 PM
ic: The morning was quite a misty one. She saw a form of a person next door. (that's you,angel..if that's ok..)
"Ugh...hello?" she asked.

angel
May 21st, 2005, 05:17 PM
(It's okay)
"HUh.. oh..um.hi" i said just noticing her.

Midori Chi
May 21st, 2005, 05:21 PM
"I've never seen your face before..yet it looks similar to a girl from my school..My name's Midori Kawa...What's yours?" she said..and asked. She then sat down on the concretes step which lead to her porch.

angel
May 21st, 2005, 05:25 PM
I sat down on my steps. "My names angel arashi" i said. "You look similar to a girl at my school to" i said smiling a little.

Pikabloo
May 21st, 2005, 10:06 PM
Michiyo yawned. It was beautiful morning. The golden sun slowly rose above the horizon. With her eyes still closed, she crept out of her bed. She opened the curtains, whilst rubbing her eyes. The sun light blasted into the room. Michi yawned again. She sat on her bed, thinking... I wish that they were back...

Chikara
May 22nd, 2005, 07:29 AM
I slumped to school, yawning every two minutes. "Thats the LAST time I plahy DDR till 11..." I yawned. "I hate to go to school when my friends dont have to!" I cried. I looked around, and saw a raccoon eating a dead squirrel. "Pleasant..." I mumbled.

Pikabloo
May 22nd, 2005, 07:41 AM
Still sleepy, but all ready and dressed, with her bag right beside her, Michi went off to a nearby park. She sat down under its shade, and opened her bag. She fished out a sketch book and a pencil. Her eyes scanned the area, and found a cute little kitten, seemingly lost, sitting there, staring with its glassy eyes, at Michiyo. She smiled, and started to sketch it out.

Chikara
May 22nd, 2005, 07:56 AM
"You nkow what Im gonna do? I will burn that school." I muttered. "They know good and well that no one elce is at school anymore!" I was talking a little louder now. "WHY did that fail me!? I passed! I gotta 3.67! I PASSED!" I cried. I came closer to the school, and went around the back. I hated to wait for summer school to start where people could see me.

Jeremy
May 22nd, 2005, 08:27 AM
Akane walks to school, tired, and hungry. "This is what I get for Playing Final Fantasy XXXXXXIIIV till 2, and forgot to save!" Akane said quitely. "I miss when my father wakes me up everyday, and kisses me on my forehead..." said Akane sadly as she tries to keep a tear from running. "Oh no! I forgot to do my 25 page research paper!" She immediately pulls out a pen and paper, and in five minutes finishes. "Ha! That was easy, now time to sleep in class. What the tearchers going to do, I got a 4.0 as my GPA!" Akane said arragontly to herself.

Pikabloo
May 23rd, 2005, 03:26 AM
Just after finishing her quick sketch, Michi's watch alarm went off. "Great... It's time to go to school..." She placed her sketch book and pencil in her bag, and went off. Behind her, the little kitten was following Michi.

"Meow..."

"What was that..." She looked back. She smiled.

"You cant follow me little one, go on..." She crouched down, and gave the kitten a gentle push.

"Meow..." It sat there, staring at Michi. She smiled once more. She looked away, sighed and ran off to school.

"Meow..."

Triaspia
May 23rd, 2005, 04:34 AM
is it too late to join (i hope not)

Name: Sukura ikari
Powers\Weapons: can disapper copletely into the shadows, can transform objects like sticks into swords, can manipulate shadows to confuse enimies
Looks:ninja style clothing that covers everything 'tightly' except her eyes, the left 1 is purple the right is pink
Personality:hates to fight but will if nessisary has minor healing abilitys and can cure poison. when pushed over her limit will go completly psycho till who ever sent her psycho is defeted
History: abandoned as a small child, lert to defend herself using wepons she found she could transform from objects. was tricked into trusting a stranger ...(skipping a few details as i dont want to be banned) ended up naked on the hospital dorstep in the middle of a blizard raped and most of her bones were broken since then dosent trust anyone she dosent know
rp example: no one else posted one but i always make my posts the 4 line min

My eyes shot open I had taught myself to sleap standing up with my back facing a great drop off a cliff. Being a light sleaper I herd someone approching before I saw them. There were brainwashed guys tring to back me up agaist the cliff. looking around for anything I could transform into a wepon I noticed that there was a deep slow flowing river at the botom of the cliff so I dove off backwards and landed safely in the streem allowing my self to be carried away.

the streem came to a almost complete stop in the middle of the park. to aboid being seen I dove into the shaddow of a large fish and stepped out of a trees shadow in a foggy resedentual area. I noticed the foggy shilolutes to two girls sitting on porch steps I walked up towards them but still keeping a bit of distance i asked "could either of you two please tell me where I am?"

angel
May 23rd, 2005, 11:53 AM
I think it's not to late. I did it too.
My eyes flicker to the sun. "Oh no i'm going to be late" I screamed, got up, ran in my house, got my books and ran out of my yard. My brown hair and pink highlights flying in the wind. "Stupid alarm clock not working" I said to myself. I ran into the school yard and slammed into a teacher. "Miss.Arashi" The teacher's voice boomig in my ears. "Yes.." i said looking up at Mrs.Promsieberry. Her face red because of her anger. "THis is the 10th time this week that you have ran into me" she said her voice still booming. "I'm sorry" i said putting on this adorable face to make her crack. "No the face worked the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th time but it wouldn't work now" Mrs.Promsieberry said picking me up and dragging me to the office. When we got to the office she throw me on a coldstone chair and said "Sit there intell i get back". Then she pushed the sliding down and slammed it shut. I could hear some of her words. THey where : "Yes it's...she ran into me for the 11th....SHe's out there". I could tell she was pointing to where i was siting. The principal came out and started at me. "Miss arashi this is the 11th.." she began but i finnished. "time this Week" i said finishing her sentcens. "Don't get smart with me" she said. Right then the school bell rong and she was called back into the backroom. SHe watched me intell she couldn't. I slipped out of the office and ran to my 1st hour class. "THat was close" i said slipping into my sit before the teacher could see me.

Midori Chi
May 23rd, 2005, 12:55 PM
ooc: You're fine! ^_^ Thanx 4 joining!

ic: Midori turned and saw a girl. She asked her where she was. Midori smiled. "Yeah...you're on Kawasho street,and this is Tokyo. Why you ask,ma'm?"

angel
May 23rd, 2005, 12:58 PM
(Are you talking to me?)
Imouth the words of what the teachers going to say before she says it. THen she says it. I laugh under my breath.

Midori Chi
May 23rd, 2005, 01:03 PM
ooc: No..I'm talking to scythe's chatacter,Sukura..and YOU,angel..were with my character on the porch..but here you are...doing something else! *how odd..*

angel
May 23rd, 2005, 01:05 PM
(Oh okay, just checking. I'm at school)

Midori Chi
May 23rd, 2005, 01:08 PM
ooc: ??? Okay..I guess Midori will go to school too...

ic: As soon as Midori responded,she looked down. She glanced at her watch. "Oh crud! School starts in 10 minutes!!! Sorry,kid..but I have to go!!"

~10 minutes later~

Thinking to self: Ah..made it just in time...I'm safe!

"Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr" the door creaked. The teacher came in.

angel
May 23rd, 2005, 01:10 PM
I roll my eyes at the teacher.
(Do you think it should be after school or should we post about what we do at school?)

Midori Chi
May 23rd, 2005, 01:12 PM
ooc: It's boring to rp about school..so I say after..

ic:Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring! School was now out for the day. Midori looked around for a moment. She saw the girl who she was talking to on the porch. "Hey! Over here!" she yelled.

angel
May 23rd, 2005, 01:14 PM
I heard a voice and i loked up and over. "Oh hi" I said smiling and then waving my hand.
I walked up to her. "SOrry i left you, i had to do something before school" i said.

Midori Chi
May 23rd, 2005, 01:16 PM
"Nah..it's okay! Hey...can I ask you something?" she asked. Then.."You want to be friends?"

angel
May 23rd, 2005, 01:18 PM
"Sure and of course i want to be freinds" i said smiling.

Midori Chi
May 23rd, 2005, 01:23 PM
"Cool!" she hugged. "Hey..are you going anywhere today?"

angel
May 23rd, 2005, 01:24 PM
I hug her back. "Nope" i siad. "Are you" i asked?

Midori Chi
May 23rd, 2005, 01:27 PM
"...Oh yeah! I have..." She thought for a moment. *Every Monday dad and me would go swimming in grandma's pool..I keep forgetting he's not here.* "Oh..never mind! Nope! So..wanna go somewhere?"

angel
May 23rd, 2005, 01:29 PM
"Sure" i said.
*Message to short*

Midori Chi
May 23rd, 2005, 01:32 PM
"Okay! I know a really fun resturaunt we can go to! Let's go!" She took her by the hand and started leading her. *The place where my father used to work...*she was thinking to herself.

angel
May 23rd, 2005, 01:33 PM
"okay" isaid while being dragged.

Midori Chi
May 23rd, 2005, 01:36 PM
~A few minutes later~

"Here we are! My dad used to work here..it's really good!" They entered the room. A waiter gave the two girls a menu. Midori placed it to the side. "Heh..I'm a veteran of this place..I already know what I want!"

angel
May 23rd, 2005, 01:41 PM
"Oh." i siad sliding in next to her.
I look at the menu. "OKay i do too" i said puting it down.

Midori Chi
May 23rd, 2005, 01:44 PM
ic: The waitress came along. With a french accent,she asked,"May I take your order?"

Midori: I'll take a quarter ounce cheese burger with onion rings!
Waitress: And for you to drink?
Midori: Just water..
Waitress: And for the other little lady?

angel
May 23rd, 2005, 01:46 PM
"I'll have a grilled cheese sandwich with pepsi to drink please.
Waitress:Okay coming right up. She walks away.

Midori Chi
May 23rd, 2005, 01:48 PM
ic; Midori; So...what's your history?

~Meanwhile~

evil villan: Mwa ha ha ha! It's time to put these boys tp work!

angel
May 23rd, 2005, 01:51 PM
"I live in a town by the coast line. I got burned" i said "you" i asked her?

Midori Chi
May 23rd, 2005, 02:16 PM
ic: Midori gave a sigh. "I-"

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!"
"Mwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Go get 'em,boys!!!"
"Ahhhhh!! Run for your lives!!"

Triaspia
May 23rd, 2005, 02:52 PM
"You two get behind me" i said to the two girls pulling a tree vine from behind my back which turned into a whip in cracked with low voltage electricity, "who wants some, boys" i said cracking the whip sending sparks flying

Pikabloo
May 24th, 2005, 01:38 AM
After school, Michi raced for home. But before she could get there, she heard a loud explosion. Great... It's them She thought as she rushed to the scene. Michi saw two girls and another with a whip. "I hope it's not to late!" Michi said, rushing beside the unknown girl.

Due to the explosion, a water pipe hung above Michiyo. Water slowly trickled down, and landed Michi's shoulder. Perfect... She thought to herself. She held up her hand, and water poured down the pipe. It then stopped on Michi's hand as a ball of water. She clenched her hand, and the water froze, forming a sword of ice.

Triaspia
May 24th, 2005, 04:34 AM
"Nice" I said cracking the whip again hitting 5 boys on the back of the neck paralising them and sendin them to the ground. my whip cracked again and turned into a taser "you think you can keep them distrackted with that ice sword of yours" i said to the girl who just arrived. before dipping the tazer in the water and squeezing the trigger sending me flying into the rafters. I then changed the taser back to a electric whip and cast it like a fishing pole onto the backs of there necks paralising them but there was oneboy I simply couldnt hit insted I dropped my weppon i just couldnt bring myself to ko this guy nor could I find a reason as to why

Midori Chi
May 24th, 2005, 11:19 AM
ic: Midori gasped. Then she concentrated at the scene. She swifted out her staff and started chanting,"Fly, jump, run ,twirl. Turn me into an....angel girl!" Then,she grew angel wings on her back. She flew up and started shooting light beams at the boys.

Pikabloo
May 25th, 2005, 03:39 AM
"Of course!" Michi gladly said. She swiftly dodged one of the boys attacks, and attacked him from the back with her sword. He fell. More of the boys came in and lunged themselves at Michiyo. "Don't even try...!" She, again, lifted her hand to the water pipe. More water poured out, but this time it was at the boys. Fully drenched, with puddles of water on the floor, the boys continued to move on, like lifeless drones. Michi let out a hand. The water puddles on the floor quickly enveloped them in a wet embrace. She clenched her hand. The water froze, leaving the boys trapped in a frame of ice.

Midori Chi
May 25th, 2005, 02:45 PM
ic: "Whoa! That was amazing!" she shouted at Michi. She then put her staff away and her wings dissapeared. She looked around to make sure there weren't any more boys. "My name is Midori Kawa..What's yours?"

Pikabloo
May 26th, 2005, 02:13 AM
"Thanks... My name's Michiyo Fujiwara, but you can call me Michi." She gave a big smile. "That should take care of them," She pointed at the trapped boys, "For a moment at least."

Triaspia
May 26th, 2005, 04:35 AM
as the boy whos stare held me captive got frozen i was free of his trance, cracking my whip again it turned back into a vine before I used a special match to light it on fire with a green flame and droped it on the ground "that flame will only burn the vine and put its self out afterwards as water will only make it burn faster and being a cold flame will not melt the ice containg they boys, Im sakur btw, just sakura, I have never been able to remember my last name since the accident..." I went silent before a solitary tear ran down my cheak as I remembered that disterbing night.

Pikabloo
May 26th, 2005, 05:09 AM
Michi blinked. She scratched her head. "It's ok, you don't have to tell us what happened! It's nice to meet you Sakura." Again, she gave a big smile, this time to Sakura.

Midori Chi
May 31st, 2005, 08:39 AM
ic: Midori smiled. "Okay...I see your point..The boys will break through not too long..about 2 more minutes. I'm guessing they'll go back to the emperess though..

Triaspia
May 31st, 2005, 10:40 PM
"who is this emperess?" I asked as we left the building in search of a safe spot to stay untill we could locate the hideout of the emperess and devise a plan. "Hey guys" I shouted "I just remembered this nearby cave we could use a shelter and if we combine our magical powers it shouldent be too hard to seel it off and its hidden from view by a waterfall about a metre thick" I paused for a few momets to decide "so what do you think?"

Pikabloo
June 1st, 2005, 02:50 AM
Michi smiled. "Sounds like a good plan. I'm in." She turned to Midori. "How 'bout you, are you in or not?" She asked her.

Midori Chi
June 1st, 2005, 10:34 AM
ooc: meter,not metre.. ^_^

ic: "Seems fine by me!" So the group were on their way to the cave. "The emperess...I only know a little about her...I saw her in a dream once..and everyone called her "emperess" ..."