• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Everybody

Lucid

Hope you'll read and follow the rules, if you have a question about something, please do ask. Have fun posting~
*gives n00b cookie*

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
Years
hello nice to meet you hope you have fun here if you would like to be friends just tell me!bye!see ya

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
Hey newbie^^*huggs* welcome to Pc.If you're in need of a friend or your lost Just Pm me sweetie^-^.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome to PC^^
I'm pleased to meet you here :)
PM me to be friends^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Hiya Big Smoothin. ^____^ I like your name, it sounds uber cool. XD Anywho, I'm Kelsey, 'tis a pleasure to meet you. ^o^ I'm sure you have read the rules already, just know that you can always PM me if ya wanna chat or if you need help. ^_____^ Catch ya later! ^_~

~Kelsey

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 18, 2006
welcome to the community. read the rules, post lots, and make plenty of freinds. PM me to be freinds.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Big Smoothin said:
Hi everybody here. I'm Big Smoothin. :D
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Retsu. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Back