PDA

View Full Version : Farewell and then depart episode

Kokiri Girl
January 17th, 2004, 03:35 PM
I'm looking for this episode, it's gotta catch ya later in the U.S but I want this episode in japanese but I can't find it, does someone have it or does any of you know where I can find it?

if asking for episodes is illegal then mods delete the topic.

Unown_
January 18th, 2004, 04:30 AM
The episode you're looking for is called "Good Bye...And, Setting Off!".
#Free_pokemon on irc.atomicchat is the most likely place where you can find it. Having broadband internet is recommended to avoid a big telephone bill, since the irc fserve is working with a queue system. For more information look on http://freepokemon.com/?id=irc2

Kokiri Girl
January 18th, 2004, 08:51 AM
I'm looking for it in any place except in mIRC bcz It's too complicated to work on.

jynx
January 18th, 2004, 09:01 AM
After clikcing in, how do you weatch the stuff?

PM2008
January 18th, 2004, 02:43 PM
Having broadband internet is recommended to avoid a big telephone bill, since the irc fserve is working with a queue system What do you mean to avoid a big telephone bill? :surprised I thought that if you went to any website it wouldn't count on your telephone bill any differently than others.

Unown_
January 19th, 2004, 05:59 AM
What do you mean to avoid a big telephone bill? :surprised I thought that if you went to any website it wouldn't count on your telephone bill any differently than others.

That's true, but Fserve is working with a queue system. If you're in queue slot 4, you'll have to wait until slot 3, 2 and 1 are done before you're download will start. While you are waiting for your download to start you need to be online or else you will lose you slot in the queue. All that waiting can take very long. Long online = big phonebill (if you're using dail-up).

PM2008
January 19th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Thanks Unown_ for explaining what a queue system is :P