PDA

View Full Version : That time of the month

Soul Eater
May 21st, 2005, 11:12 AM
Chapter 1: That time of the month
Every girl has that time when they become a woman, you know? when they have there period, they also get a disorder called PMS. Anyway, May had just turned 13, when she was going to the bathroom she saw blood in her pants and she freaked out. MOM! she cried. Yeah? Theres blood in my pants! Oh sweetie thats nothing to worry about it just means your becoming a woman! Stay there and Ill get you a pad! She said. Mays mom came back with a pad. Now you know how to use it right? Yeah, May put the pad on.

All day May had really bad cramps, she sat on the couch and sobbed. Come on May! Lets go find Ash! No, Lets not okay!? Um ok.... May saw tears in her brothers eyes. What is wrong with me? Why am i so moody and why do i have bad cramps!? May Thought. She hugged a pillow and sobbed more. You okay sweetie? Mom, whats happening to me?! I told you your becoming a woman! But why am I so miserable and moody? May, thats what PMS is, its where you sob alot and your moody. Its nothing to be ashamed about okay? May still felt tears in her eyes and she kept sobbing. I dont wanna become a woman! Im not ready! She thought. Mom, im not even ready to be a woman! Im still a kid! You are still a kid, Your only a woman when youre on your period! Youll be okay! Your period should stop in less than a week! May felt better knowing that it wouldnt last long.

In a few days, Mays period was over and she was back to being herself, picking on Max and flirting with Ash.

Yet another one of my famous fics this time its a short one XD

Lust
May 21st, 2005, 11:15 AM
LMAO! This is the funniest thing every, kinda gross, though. Pretty creative idea. Are you sure these type of fics are allowed?

Soul Eater
May 21st, 2005, 11:16 AM
LMAO! This is the funniest thing every, kinda gross, though. Pretty creative idea. Are you sure these type of fics are allowed?

i tried to make ithas not so gross as i could XD sheesh XD

Lust
May 21st, 2005, 11:20 AM
It's just gross, because it's weird imagining anime characters going through this kind of stuff.

Soul Eater
May 21st, 2005, 11:21 AM
well they should its life XD

Iveechan
May 21st, 2005, 01:49 PM
Um. Heh. Well, if anime characters can eat and make love and survive explosions, surely they can menstruate. They kinda have to if they want to procreate. The story... well, it wasn't really a story. It sounded more like an idea that was jotted down. Maybe it would have been better and more "Pokemonish" if she started her period while they were journeying.

Soul Eater
May 21st, 2005, 03:43 PM
yeah but how is it possible when shes with three boys? there are no girls around her that she goes on a journey with and it makes it harder

Iveechan
May 21st, 2005, 05:05 PM
And that's a good foundation for a plot :D

Ryoutarou
May 21st, 2005, 06:27 PM
Uhh...Yeah, right. That's just a bit much actually O.o
*Closed*